Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Noa Summer 2012 Cacharel for women

Noa Summer 2012 Cacharel for women

yellow floral
Noa Summer 2012 Cacharel for women Pictures

For the summer of 2012, Cacharel prepared a refreshingly limited edition of the Noa perfume - Noah Summer. The new summer fragrance is dedicated to the shades of sun and its serenity, so the package is decorated with warm yellow, red and orange colors.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Coriander Lemon Mandarin Orange Red Apple

Orange Blossom Frangipani Peony Sunflower

Musk Benzoin Coffee

Noa Summer Edition
Rochas Soleil
Giordani Man Notte
Noa L’Eau

Noa Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

I love this scent! It's rather simply and nothing special, but for me it's exactly this, what I need : light but not tooo light, fresh, warm, spicy, a little bit sweet, a little bit flowery and a little bit fruity, but not in the common way: it's fruity with a great coffe note! And this spicy aromatic coffe note gives this perfume somethins special...I wear Noa Summer 2012 in this summertime but in the wintertime it's great too, reminds me of summer fun and ..sun :)))

Does anyone know where this can be purchased in the U.S.?

I really like this scent. I smell a very subtle orange. I'm not a fan of citrusy fragrances because to my nose they often smell harsh and sharp, but this is very gentle.
I like that it's unmistakeably Noa, but with a little twist. I personally don't like editions that are totally different from the original (for example Sun Sorbet by Jil Sander in which I cannot detect any of the original fragrance).
So, it's Noa with a twist of soft, sweet and creamy orange, like a Split ice cream (creamy vanilla ice covered with orange sorbet).
If only it lasted a little longer...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa Summer 2012 by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa Summer 2012 by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Noa Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Hermes Jour d'Hermes Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Burberry My Burberry Chopard Wish Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Cacharel Noa Perle Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or Guerlain L'Instant Magic Hermes Eau des Merveilles Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum