Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Noa Summer 2012 Cacharel for women

Noa Summer 2012 Cacharel for women
dislike

Noa Summer 2012 Cacharel for women Pictures

For the summer of 2012, Cacharel prepared a refreshingly limited edition of the Noa perfume - Noah Summer. The new summer fragrance is dedicated to the shades of sun and its serenity, so the package is decorated with warm yellow, red and orange colors.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Coriander Lemon Mandarin Orange Red Apple

Orange Blossom Frangipani Peony Sunflower

Musk Benzoin Coffee

Noa

Noa Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

lindam
lindam

Does anyone know where this can be purchased in the U.S.?

noompje
noompje

I really like this scent. I smell a very subtle orange. I'm not a fan of citrusy fragrances because to my nose they often smell harsh and sharp, but this is very gentle.
I like that it's unmistakeably Noa, but with a little twist. I personally don't like editions that are totally different from the original (for example Sun Sorbet by Jil Sander in which I cannot detect any of the original fragrance).
So, it's Noa with a twist of soft, sweet and creamy orange, like a Split ice cream (creamy vanilla ice covered with orange sorbet).
If only it lasted a little longer...

Noa Summer 2012 by Cacharel 4.12 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa Summer 2012 by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa Summer 2012 by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Noa Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia La Prairie Midnight Rain Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Yves Rocher Naturelle Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Guerlain L'Instant Magic Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Cacharel Noa Perle Versace Crystal Noir Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale John Galliano John Galliano Laura Biagiotti Laura Dior J`adore