Designers » C » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Noa Summer Edition Cacharel for women

Noa Summer Edition Cacharel for women
dislike

Noa Summer Edition Cacharel for women Pictures

The first summer version of Noa was launched in 2011, Noa Summer Edition, updated with sparkling, clear and refreshing aromas.

The freshness of the upper notes is caused by aldehydes, coriander, green plant complex, tangerine, apple and lemon. The heart of peony blossoms and sunflowers is sunny and warm. The base is familiar, signature to Noa, made of creamy white musk, benzoin and coffee.

Noah Summer Edition comes in transparent turquoise shades of the original Noa bottle and box design. Available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Coriander Amalfi Lemon Tangerine Red Apple Aldehydes Green Notes

Peony Sunflower

Musk Benzoin Coffee

Pur Blanca

Noa Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

Alisa1978
Alisa1978

I found this one very pleasant. It's light and summery but with a luxury of a powder notes. Just think a summer breeze on a classy yacht. It's a pity they discontinued this one. Orange one from 2012 is not that complicated and reminds me of original Noa.

kiwi2011
kiwi2011

It is a harmless scent for office for example. Does not last long, smells very flat.

varnyte
varnyte

a light touch of air, light kiss of wonder, beauty of fragil and yet strong femininity

fanciful
fanciful

To me, this is actually softer than the original Noa - or at least easier to "understand". It starts off more cold and fresh than Noa but relatively quickly turns into a very likeable, dreamy and cloud-like, soft scent. It's very innocent and perfect for summer because of it's refreshing nature. The sillage is amazing on me! I like it a lot! :)

I found this one rather bad and even stinky today. Too fresh and green for me. I even would say it's a sharp scent.

Noa Summer Edition by Cacharel 4.07 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa Summer Edition by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa Summer Edition by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Noa Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Dolce&Gabbana L`eau The One Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Givenchy Play For Her Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Chanel Chanel N°5 Elixir Sensuel Nina Ricci Nina Chanel Allure eau de parfum Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Guerlain L'Instant Magic Chloe Love Eau Intense Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Dior Dolce Vita Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita