Designers » C » Woody Spicy « Groups

Cadillac Cadillac for men
dislike

cinnamon
smoky

Symbol of timeless elegance, American Cadillac, which stands for cult of the brand, with aromas of ebony, cloves and incense, introducing feeling of unlimited freedom, will be presented on the market in November 2008.

Perfume Cadillac, created in honour of the brand and tradition, presents power, strength, perfection and elegance with its concept. It opens with notes of ebony, cloves and incense, wrapped in sparkling aromas of grapefruit and chamomile, while masculine tact is introduced by geranium, tarragon and cinnamon.

Flacon is glass, elegant and arrives in black and white outer carton, in amount of 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Ebony Wood Cloves Incense Grapefruit Chamomile Geranium Tarragon Cinnamon

Cadillac Fragrance Reviews

joe38
joe38

Unfortunately, I do not like! Another gift I ...........
It was a disappointment to me!
In vain, however ordinary cheap ............... 3/10

Update:
I think I understand how the fragrance dries down ....
Earlier, when I was very strident and found it was too much!
As I get older, I see that as "classic, stately"
and the old "Cadillac car ........... I also like the smell parallel atmosphere!
Characteristic fragrance for men over 40 to 50 years old, pleasant and reassuring "herbal" ingredients .............
Need to add "life experience"! Durable auxiliary ..............7/10

b360
b360

i like this stuff......at first not at all cuz it reminded me of a new car smell air freshners.....but next few times i started to enjoy it more.....i get hints of lavender and clove.....turns out leathery......close to joop homme indeed.....7/10

geegee
geegee

Well...i adore this on my man. Every time he wears it i always comment how great he smells and i have the urge to get closer to him. On him it reminds me of One Million.

Its clear that a persons chemistry can either make or break this one, im happy that its a winner on him. I think i will try it on myself to see how it fairs on me.

Gaynor

pob75
pob75

I paid £10 for 100mls for this. For that price it's pretty good. I don't think it's as bad as the reviews below suggest. It's no masterpiece but compared with similar priced things it has very strong projection and good longevity.

Initially seems very strong/overpowering. Quite a masculine smell but can sometimes seem a little perfumey and sweet. Crisp, citrusy and green enough to not get too sweet. Has a masculine depth and some fresh spiciness. Overall it feels green, quite fresh and slightly spicy to me.

Strong on skin and projection for 5+ hours. Good on skin and acceptable projection at 7 hours. Fading but clear on skin with little/no projection at 9 hours. Weak on skin and going by 12 hours.

Overall quite nice smell, lasts well, a bit synthetic but worth considering if you are on a budget. I'll happily finish my bottle but probably won't buy it again.

[Cadillac Black is similar, initially smells deeper but does smell too perfumey and powdery to me. Does not smell the same but a similar "feel" to how a spicier and less vanilla-y JPG Le Male might smell. Same projection and longevity as Cadillac original.
Definitely prefer Cadillac original out of the two but if sweeter, more towards unisex and more powdery is your thing you'd like Cadillac Black more]

Macassar
Macassar

horrible , "headeache-maker", metallic , synthetic , a harsh chamomile . Hold hours and hours on clothes

ABRAG
ABRAG

Strange perfume

Hot in the beginning

Does not last long

I do not like

My father loves this fragrance

Tastes vary

funnyboy
funnyboy

Couldnt wear this everyday as a little nausaeting at first but long lasting and a bit synthetic.Also a harsh citric note which mellows down.I find it weareable after an hour but couldnt make it one of my favorites but for the price £10 for 100ml it is a fragrance not everyone will have.
Personally I prefer Joop and Opium pour homme which have a nicer drydown and more sex appeal.
Seen on a website in the U.k a Lux version is avail in an edp.Not sure if this is the same fragrance but if it is a stronger version the strength of the original is strong enough for me..

At first, it was quite similar to Joop! Homme. I sampled on the ankle (one spray) because I didn't want it to nauseate me. Then I had to do a few things and forgot about it. When I went back to waft it up and see where it was, more than an hour later, I was surprised at how nice it smelled. It was well balanced and not "synthetic." Don't expect great note separation here, but you can get a sense that this or that note is likely present. In particular, it seems that the dry chamomile cuts down on the J!H candy quality. Another one this can be compared to is Jacomo Rouge. That one is sweeter, with a stronger sandalwood/incense quality. Cadillac seems to have the best balance and "wearability" among these kinds of fragrances (it can also be compared to Body Kouros, which is stronger and has a powerful eucalyptus), but I'll have to give it a "normal" wearing and then report back here. I suggest trying just one spray to the chest at first, because it's quite potent but many may not realize it due to olfactory fatigue issues with this kind of fragrance.

UPDATE: I wore this today, one spray about 2 inches above the navel. I tried the avoid the top notes, which seemed too strong (and like Joop! Homme). Doing this, it reminded me more of Escada's Magnetism for Men than the other fragrances I mentioned, though it is similar in some ways to them. So, it's not too candyish, and while it has a bit of a "laundry musk" quality, it isn't too strong and overall, at this point, it's subtle enough to wear just about anywhere (though I wouldn't think of wearing it in hot and humid weather). Overall, it seems that there was attention to detail and it wasn't meant to appeal to the teen/party crowd, though it could work there if applied in abundance, that's for sure.

UPDATE #2: I just sampled Cadillac Extreme and that one seems softer and richer, and like an "homage" to London for Men by Burberry. I'm not a huge fan of this idea but if you are and you're on a tight budget you might want to sample it.

UPDATE #3: This is my review for Cadillac Coupe, which is not yet listed in the Fragrantica database:

Unlike the other person who reviewed this (on BN), I get no bitter tobacco nor smoky leather, and I think it's far from being anything like Bogart Pour Homme or Macassar, so perhaps there were different formulations of it. I do agree that there is no iso e super nor "laundry musk" overload here. If tobacco is present it is the most subtle I've encountered so far, and I'm a tobacco scent fan. Instead, this is quite similar to Jacomo for Men (2007), though with a couple of different notes. On the box, coumarin is listed, and there is a gourmand-ish fougere accord here, though mild. Also, there isn't much note separation , though it is reasonably natural smelling. It reminds me of another scent too, perhaps U Ungaro Him, but I can't remember for sure. Just so long as you aren't expecting the richness and depth of vintage, you may be pleasantly surprised, especially at current prices. I also have bottles of the original Cadillac and Cadillac Extreme, and those are crude and loud by comparison to this one, though I might like those better for that very reason! However, relative to most designer releases of recent years, this one compares favorably, generally-speaking of course. It would likely work well for "romantic" occasions but it seems a bit too subtle for the 20-something party scene. And I don't think it would work well in hot weather.

Listed notes for this one are: "The top notes are juniper berry, nutmeg, lime, and bergamot. The floral heart follows with lavender and patchouli. The bottom notes are musk, amber, tobacco, vanilla absolute, and peruvian balsam."

m-hani

اگر عطرهای تلخ رامیپسندین حتما تهیه کنید
با احترام

kisherceg
kisherceg

First time it seemed weird...cause it doesn't follow the mainstream.
A little bit old-timer type :) But somehow it is elegant.
This scent is not for common days it needs mood and a special occasion to wear to find its beauty.
On my skin this gives a leather-like effect although leather doesn't appear in the note-pyramid.
Herbal notes are prominent and for me chamomille ruins this scent with a hint of geranium and incense, so it is very calming ,relaxing edt and lasts long.
It's not heavy at all, incense and cinnamon is not too strong (on my normal skin).
I think age-range to wear is above 30.
Cadi is not an average everyday scent.

instantjim
instantjim

I bought this fragrance unsmelled online for $10 for 100mL based on reviews here and elsewhere. To me, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Shamu1, a reviewer on another website, likened this to a lighter version Opium pour Homme and this is right on the money. Opium has a tendency to be cloying, so a lighter version is to be welcomed.

There is a definite oriental vibe to this one, despite the apparent absence of vanilla. The incense is all pervading and this is augmented with spices and woody notes. The longevity is solid (5 or more hours) and given the choice of receiving a free bottle of Opium pH and Cadillac, I would choose Opium, but only so I could return it and buy three bottles of this one.

krazyfizzy
krazyfizzy

I have bought a 3.4oz bottle without testing the fragrance first going by the brand n hoping its gonna be a very good fragrance.. n i have made a big big mistake..
Its too strong n too pungent.. And within the first 15 mins u start to feel nauseating n uneasy..
i had to change my t shirt. AVIOD BUYING IT.. Its not worth it. TOTAL NO NO..
I'll NOT RECOMMEND IT.

Indro

Received the bottle today and wearing it right now.The opening note has a blast of Grapefruit but after say 15 mins is taken over by Ebony,clove and Cinnamon especially the cinnamon note is more pronounced .This is a nice scent having an originality in itself,sillage is moderate and longivity is good about 5 hrs on my skin,the bottle is really a work of art,a great perfume and it's cheaply priced too.
Cheers.

Indro

The notes are quite interesting,Ebony,Clove & Incense ..the Perfume got to be warm with rich woody edge,the cinnamon in the notes further adds to the richness of the perfume,ordered a 100ml bottle today,the pricing is quite reasonable.

colago
colago

A newcomer to the fragrance world and already bound to become a classic. Very masculine, decent sillage and long staying power. What else a real man could ask for?
And the bottle is an art of its own.

Cadillac by Cadillac 3.76 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 15 user reviews

CADILLAC COUPE for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
CADILLAC COUPE for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Cadillac Coupe Cologne by Cadillac - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Cadillac Coupe Cologne by Cadillac - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cadillac Cadillac fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cadillac Cadillac, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cadillac by Cadillac. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cadillac by Cadillac represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.