Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cafe-Cafe Cafe Parfums for women

Cafe-Cafe Cafe Parfums for women
dislike

A sweet floral-fruity fragrance with notes of bergamot, lemon, peach, jasmine, rosemary, iris, rose, vanilla, patchouli and musk.

It was designed by Thomas Fontaine. It was introduced in 1996 and constructed as a fruity-floral perfume.

Peach Pear Bergamot Lemon Passionfruit

Rosemary Tuberose iris Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Musk Vanilla Caramel Sandalwood

Cafe-Cafe Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Café is not a coffee scent, god dammit. But it's delicious. It starts with citrusy notes and a succulent sweet peach. I found it to be mostly peach scented as it begins. The flowers are the real stars of this show. I smelled tuberose, which shows up in so many of my favorite perfumes. There is rosemary, rose, lily of the valley, iris, and jasmine. The flowers are fragrant and you can smell them for a long time. This was on me all day. There is a delicious caramel in this perfume. I found it to be more like the caramel in coffee. A ha, I said to myself, found the café. This smells more like when you're inside a café, doesn't have to be a French café in Paris, could be any coffee house including Starbucks, and you get whiffs of the aroma of other coffees that you're not drinking from across other tables. This is a gorgeous fruity gourmand. The caramel was really big and the vanilla too. Sweet vanilla. Feminine and not girly, sophisticated and sweet. Perfect for dates, preferably first dates, romantic evenings at home or dinner in restaurants. Very much a spring/summer scent, just lovely peach and caramel and vanilla. Love it.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

This is a delicious fruity floral caramel coffee fragrance. It makes me want to relax either at home and read a book or go to a café and read a book there, or attempt to write one for myself. This is a sweet scent but it's a grown up kind of sweetness, not candy sweet. The flowers in it could turn into powder or shampoo but the foundation of musk and patchouli keep the flower scents tethered and from being too airy. The opening is fruity with dominant peach and passion fruit. The flowers, like I said, are a nice touch, very floral but not too sweet and not too airy. I smell jasmine and iris the most. The caramel stands out among the base notes but there is just enough musk as well. It's either my nose playing tricks on me or the name of the fragrance but I could swear there is either coffee or cacao chocolate note in this fragrance. This smells like rich dark chocolate and caffeine in a seductive sultry harmony. This is easily a unisex scent because of the musk, and on the right woman would evoke a smart but sexy French girl who spends all day in the cafes of Montmartre or Montparnasse where she hangs out with bereted beat niks and poets, philosophers and artists. This is a very very French fragrance. Je l'aime pour toujours.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

This was sold to me as "Cafe" not "Cafe-Cafe" so when I first tried it on I was horribly disappointed!! It immediately went into my "get rid of it" box. Then for some reason today I looked at the bottle again. It didn't look like ANY Cafe bottle that I had ever seen and it sure did not smell like Opium, which I have read is how Cafe smells.

Looking at all the Cafe Parfums I saw it! I was sent the wrong thing so many months ago! It has been so long that I don't even remember from whom it was purchased. I keep hoping for the "change" that so many reviewers have mentioned. Nothing so far . . .

m2thet
m2thet

This fragrance is very down to earth and lies heavy at first but at the end of the day you might find yourself looking for traces of it in your hair. I like the almost bitter sweetness that is the first heavy note, but then it lightens down quickly and then just a faint hint of a delectable dessert lingers. I couldn't care less for the sweet tropical perfumes out there, but this intense cloud of harvest spice + coffee-ish notes is just what I want for Autumn trench coat weather.

Not too pleasant mix of the passion fruit note with the sandalwood note, sweetened by the caramel note.

I don't like this fragrance.

Dunja Kashkaval
Dunja Kashkaval

This one brings back memories ahh my mom bought it for me when I was 12 or so. At first I didn't like it so much, but then it started to grow on me. It would be a Like, but since it reminds me of when I was a child I would classify it as Love for me :)

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

It's an interesting smell; first a citrusy, musky, kind of spicy smell. Then it leaves a powdery, smoky (instead of cigarette), kind of odd smell. I like unique frags, so although not a favorite I like it.

Lakambini
Lakambini

This gives a strong, yet watery white-floral hit -- I smell the jasmine most of all. And then comes a sexy hint of stale cigarette smoke, like what you might sniff on your friends' shirt on the way home from a night of partying. My mom smelled this and thought she could discern a coffee-like note, but nothing cigarette-ish: however, I think it's not so much coffee as the slightest hint of chocolate.

happyheizel
happyheizel

it's one of the worst perfumes I've blindly bought. A word of advice, do not buy this!!! Smells like bad smoke and disgusting synthetic garbage. Do yourself a favor, stay away from this!

PseudoCz

This is a interesting fragrance. Now I'm felling more the fresh floral-musky bouquet than the peach and other fruits. It's getting better in my concept. Maybe not just a basic fragrance but a all-time fragrance which can be classy sometimes. Good price

candymarie
candymarie

Citrus with a kick - a fancy, earthy little kick. Delightfully un-modern, but not stodgy or stale.

I also agree with boardbat's review. And I don't smell cigarettes at all, and it doesn't smell particularly cheap either, as some reviewers have said. IMO it's just a nice little fruity, slightly musky, floral with a nice citrus opening.

PseudoCz

I like it. Cheapo basic fragrance, really flexile. The peach appears so much and make it lovely with all the flowers in the bouquet.

Sillage: Moderate/Good
Longevity: Good (5h+)

i love this. its so sweet and light. i don't get any cigarette or smoke scent in this at all. its just a lovely juicy floral and i adore wearing it. a great day scent, not super long lasting, but still quite nice.

Helsinki
Helsinki

This is the second fume I got, hmm, maybe on my 11th birthday. If I don't think it in a nostalgic way, the scent is nice, but nothing special. Daytime wear only.

Juma
Juma

I own it for at least 10 years and I didn' t like it. I spray it sometimes to scent a room. But these days it happened to me I like it...
Nevertheless many ingredents it seems simple, adorable, for every day use.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I was kind of wondering why this didn't have more of a coffee scent to it as the name would imply-I love the scent of sweet coffee beans but this perfume did not do that. Its just soft and sweet. A delicate light smell for those who want something very light.

Lailica
Lailica

I have the 100ml and I don´t like it very much. It smells synthetic - the moment I spray it on me it feels quite strong and then it turns into a smell of flowers that are not natural, a reproduction, very synthetic, in my opinion.

guiwings
guiwings

I like it a lot. But I never found anyone that have liked of this one. Smells like real life, I guess.

vertigo
vertigo

Smells like cheap perfumes mixed with the smoke of cheap cigarettes.
But it's interesting :)
I can see a provocative woman in a skimpy dress sitting in a flamboyant pose by a small round table in the street, smoking a cigarette ...
I think Cafe-Cafe may be seductive !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe-Cafe by Cafe Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe-Cafe by Cafe Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.