Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cafe-Cafe Puro Cafe Parfums for women

Cafe-Cafe Puro Cafe Parfums for women
dislike

herbal

This is ‘warm freshness’ of summer breeze, for fans of exotic, tropic fragrances. The top notes carry green freshness and juicy citruses surrounding a mysterious plant – Licea Kubeba. The heart is composed of rose, jasmine, tagetes, lily of the valley and green apples. The classic trail contains musk, cedar and sandalwood.

It was introduced in 2002, in cooperation with perfumer Marc Buxton and constructed as fruity-floral. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton.

Orange Mandarin Orange Lemon

D&G Light Blue

Cafe-Cafe Puro Fragrance Reviews

hippydiva
hippydiva

I picked up a 1.7 of this for under $10 online....WOW, what a pleasant surprise!! It's obviously very similar to Light Blue, as many other reviewers have said, but I find it to be more wearable, less scratchy, if that makes any sense. So light and refreshing! Perfect for this suffocating August heat & humidity. I love spraying this on in the morning, as the citrus is so invigorating! I also spray this on before exercising, as weird as that sounds, because when I sweat it releases a crisp fresh smell. My only gripe is that it doesn't last long at all...after 2 hours I couldn't even detect it on my clothes :-( but really, at this low price, I can afford to use it liberally. Such a WIN!

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

I love this perfume as it does remind me of Light Blue. Perfect for hot summer days. It has been my "morning scent" for the past year. Unfortunately it doesn't last more than an hour or so on my skin.
Fred Hayman 273 Indigo is essentially the same scent with similar price and lasts 6 or more hours. A coworker told me the last time I wore it that it smelled like Light Blue but "better...fresher."

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

Copy of Light Blue D&G as an each review says, but also, it has another version- Cafe cafe puro iced- that one is rather different because of containing mint and creamy notes which give some sweetness and lightness. This one seems to be simpler- not bad, actually, ideal for summer, suitable for young girls(the price at least), but one hardly remember it and buy again. Not bad, but nothing special. A peculiar advantage- if you like it, but won't manage to find it again, you can buy anything similar(even if Light Blue D&G, for instance).

Di_berry
Di_berry

I totally agree with the reviews here, I must say I bought it because of them... I was looking for a refreshing summer scent, similar to Light Blue, but cheaper, well here it is! Really good, really cheap one, on the line of I love love/light blue, a little lemony.
In one word: recommend!!!
------
Note: The slight difference I find comparing to the others that are similar:
- I love love has more grapefruit
- Gotas de color: I smell more like a bitter orange
- Cafe Puro: Lemony
But they are in the same line - also with Light Blue D&G

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Really reminds Light Blue.
Really Strong.
Really for summer.
I'm still getting used...

krissycat
krissycat

Goodness gracious, Light Blue at such a better price in such a huge bottle! I couldn't believe how big the bottle was for so cheap a price. And it smells delicious! Great steal!

delphine67
delphine67

tested this one today, its a very weak smell, can hardly smell anything. All that I can detect is a bit apple/citrus.
Not a scent I like

SweetBella
SweetBella

Love this perfume! It reminds me of Moschino I love love, which is one of my favorite scents to wear since I live in the always warm climate of Miami. Very citrusy and is very CHEAP too, I got it for $14.99.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I acquired this in a swap-I wouldn't normally buy this for myself-but I definitely don't regret having it! This is a very fresh citrus scent, light and refreshing, a bit sweet, but not having the fake "side-taste" I was expecting. I love to spritz it on before going to the gym. I am sure I will wear this even more frequently during summer, nothing is better than a burst of freshness when you're being roasted by the sun.

Cedar, apple, musk, citrus...Please don't compare this to Light Blue anyone! That fragrance has enough attention, and this is way better-I think I like this better than I Love Love by Moschino-another fragrance often compared to Light Blue, made by the same nose (Oliver Cresp)-- Cafe-Cafe
Puro Iced has more in common with those two infamous citrus-cedar fragrances.

mandashell
mandashell

I really do enjoy this!! ;') Vaguely reminiscent of LB minus the harhsness. Starts off citrusy and slightly masculine but is then tempered by lovely florals and a sweet-apple-musky goodness. The lasting power is pretty good as well. A minium of 5hrs on my skin. At $10-$15 a bottle this perfume is a steal!!! ;'D ALso receive lots of compliments on it. ;'D

lolita82
lolita82

this one is an exact copy of D&G light blue at a quarter of the price !!. there is always one on my shelf :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe Puro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe Puro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe-Cafe Puro by Cafe Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe-Cafe Puro by Cafe Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.