Designers » C » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Cafe-Cafe Puro Cafe Parfums for men

Cafe-Cafe Puro Cafe Parfums for men
dislike

Cafe-Cafe Puro by Cafe Parfums is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Cafe-Cafe Puro was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Henri Bergia. Top notes are pear leaf, artemisia, grapefruit and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, sandalwood, geranium and cardamom; base notes are amber and musk.

Pear Leaf Artemisia Grapefruit Lemon

Nutmeg Sandalwood Geranium Cardamom

Amber Musk

Montana Green

Cafe-Cafe Puro Fragrance Reviews

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

once again the container is far more intrigueing than the liquide it contains....why is that?? 6 out of 10

mandashell
mandashell

I ordered the men's by accident and it actually smells pretty good. I am giving it to my dad. It doesn't smell cheap and it the scent carries well. It is a great deal for the price as well.

I should confess I'm not crazy about cafe perfumes.although I like all of he bottles.
this one isn't exception since it got nothing special.fresh at first,woody at middle and warm at heart.
I also smell something like sillage or grass within.
the bottle is so feminine.I can't imagine my man keeping a bottle like this over his drawer!the scent in it isn't something very masculine that make me go crazy either.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe Puro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cafe Parfums Cafe-Cafe Puro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe-Cafe Puro by Cafe Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe-Cafe Puro by Cafe Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men Azzaro Chrome Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Davidoff Adventure Burberry Touch for Men Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme Paloma Picasso Minotaure Kenneth Cole Reaction Burberry Weekend for Men Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Kenneth Cole RSVP S.T. Dupont Signature for Men Salvatore Ferragamo Subtil Pour Homme