Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Cafe Iced Pour Homme Cafe Parfums for men

Cafe Iced Pour Homme Cafe Parfums for men
dislike

Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and geranium; middle notes are lavender, jasmine and cinnamon; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver, cedar and praline.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Geranium

Lavender Jasmine Cinnamon

Sandalwood Vanilla Vetiver Cedar Praline

Active Water

Cafe Iced Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Sprayed it on paper - smells a bit like Carlo Corino Rouge. There's that basic Cool Water for Men structure, as with CCR, but it's simplified here and there's a focus on spice. I guess I'll wear it normally one of these days and report back if anything different is perceived. Nothing "icy" about it, IMO.

UPDATE: With a regular wearing I'd say this is a lighter and fruity version of CCR, though it's not outrageously fruity. It didn't cost me much so I don't mind having it around. I'll have to spray more next time to see what that reveals.

periquito89
periquito89

An easy to dislike (because the artificial aspect that's so patent) scent that is somewhat interesting. Time to time I read someone writing that this or that scent is plastic and I think Iced is what a "plastic scent" could be. Very artificial. Plastic-iced scent which the coolness coming from an artificial mix.

guest_Ariel

Aclaro: Lo compre online por eso no conocia el aroma y me jugue (esta vez no me salio)
Saludos

guest_Ariel

Recién me lo compre y el olor es MUY común... Un perfume de agua mas sin que se destaque para nada
Me desilusiono
p/d: nunca más compro perfumes cofinluxe ya que son muy sintéticos

Just buy me and the smell is VERY common ... A perfume of water but without that stands for nothing
I am disappointed
p / d: never buy perfume Cofinluxe they are very synthetic

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cafe Parfums Cafe Iced Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cafe Parfums Cafe Iced Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein CK One Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Paloma Picasso Minotaure Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Animale Animale Animale for Men Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Chanel Bleu de Chanel Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Joop! Joop! Homme Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Davidoff Cool Water Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Shirley May Black Car Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Azzaro Chrome Revlon Fire & Ice for Men Molinard Molinard Homme II