Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Cafe Iced Pour Homme Cafe Parfums for men

Cafe Iced Pour Homme Cafe Parfums for men
dislike

Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and geranium; middle notes are lavender, jasmine and cinnamon; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver, cedar and praline.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Geranium

Lavender Jasmine Cinnamon

Sandalwood Vanilla Vetiver Cedar Praline

Active Water

Cafe Iced Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

periquito89
periquito89

An easy to dislike scent that is somewhat interesting. Time to time I read someone writing that this or that scent is plastic and I think Iced is what a "plastic scent" could be. Very artificial. Plastic-iced scent which the coolness comes from an artificial mix.

guest_Ariel

Aclaro: Lo compre online por eso no conocia el aroma y me jugue (esta vez no me salio)
Saludos

guest_Ariel

Recién me lo compre y el olor es MUY común... Un perfume de agua mas sin que se destaque para nada
Me desilusiono
p/d: nunca más compro perfumes cofinluxe ya que son muy sintéticos

Just buy me and the smell is VERY common ... A perfume of water but without that stands for nothing
I am disappointed
p / d: never buy perfume Cofinluxe they are very synthetic

Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums 3.10 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cafe Parfums Cafe Iced Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cafe Parfums Cafe Iced Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe Iced Pour Homme by Cafe Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Paloma Picasso Minotaure Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Carolina Herrera CH Men Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Joop! Joop! Homme Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Revlon Fire & Ice for Men Dior Fahrenheit Thierry Mugler A*Men Les Parfums de Cuir Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Animale Animale Temptation for Men Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Dior Dior Homme Sport Clinique Aromatics Elixir Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lui Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant