Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men

Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men
dislike

savory
Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men Pictures Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men Pictures Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men Pictures Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men Pictures Dolce Riso Cale Fragranze d’Autore for women and men Pictures

Positive, sweet and optimistic perfume, it opens with apple, lime and Artemisia. Rice, cereal and white pepper are at the heart, while the base features musk, vanilla and tonka.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT. Dolce Riso was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurizio Cerizza.

Artemisia Lime Granny Smith apple

Rice Wheat Pepper

Musk Tonka Bean Vanille

Dolce Riso Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

Opens with a really synthetic lime, then settles a little more tart and sweet. Overall I didn't like it much. It comes across rather cheap

lafefe
lafefe

My review is very similar to scorpiosheep's opinion, with the difference that Dolce Riso has been in my want list for more years and my current sample is smaller.
It has nothing sweet, it's a very weird fragrance as it blends citrus, wheat and a bizzarre note I'm not familiar with (maybe artemisia).
It doesn't give justice to its name at all, it's not a tribute to sweet rice, I don't really get the rice aroma, which I love and consider fantastic in some Kenzo fragrances. I don't even think is has a strong vanillic component, sorry but I just feel uncomfortable with it, I'm happy I tested it so I say to all those that might be interested in it, test before you buy it!

Guest_yvashche
Guest_yvashche

A stupendous composition, this one opens sweetness and quickly begins to develop into a truly enchanting addictive scent. There is a rice puddingness but more than that: it is hard to describe the note I am smelling but I must have more. Unfortunately, sillage and longevity is nonexistent so it will have to remain just a memory.

Calè setted a very high standard with their compositions (Mistero, Perludio D'Oriente, Fulgor, Assolo) but Dolce Riso is quite a disappointment. A fruity/citrusy opening turning into a sweeter and somehow scratchy woody/ambery drydown that's not so far from a bunch of fragrances from the Baldessarini's Del Mar serie. Nothing special and it definitely doesn't worth the price tag.

Calè setted a very high standard with their compositions (Mistero, Perludio D'Oriente, Fulgor) but Dolce Riso is quite a disappointment. A fruity/citrusy opening turning into a sweeter and somehow scratchy woody/ambery drydown that's not so far from a bunch of fragrances from the Baldessarini's Del Mar serie. Nothing special and it definitely doesn't worth the price tag.

9154mf
9154mf

This is a nice sweet and fresh scent. More suitable for females, definitely, although its marketed as unisex, I really don't think men will want to wear this. You smell the apple and sweet lime first. Soon it starts smelling like a rice pudding, a cold one though, not hot, because the lime keeps the fragrance as a whole in the 'cool' arena. I dont smell much pepper so dont let that put you off if you hate pepper. Its a lighthearted, easygoing scent. I find it like a refreshing take on gourmand, well suited to warmer weather.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cale Fragranze d’Autore Dolce Riso fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cale Fragranze d’Autore Dolce Riso, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dolce Riso by Cale Fragranze d’Autore. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dolce Riso by Cale Fragranze d’Autore represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Etro Messe de Minuit Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Bond No 9 Chinatown By Kilian Back to Black Torrente L`Or de Torrente Bond No 9 New Haarlem Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Hermes Hiris Nasomatto Black Afgano Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Etro Heliotrope Amouage Dia pour Femme Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Serge Lutens Chergui Diptyque Philosykos Etro Anice