Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Lilith Callaghan for women

Lilith Callaghan for women
dislike

Callaghan Lilith perfume was launched in 1994. The composition is blended out of following notes: Florida orange, mandarin, bergamot, Persian galbanum, ivy, Paraguay petit grain, Grasse neroli, cyclamen, lily-of-the-valley, Japanese lily, Egyptian jasmine, pittosporaceae, orange blossom, Guatemala cardamom, cinnamon, sandalwood, Atlas cedar, benzoin, vanilla and animalistic notes.

It is available as 70 ml EDP.

Petitgrain Jasmine African Orange flower Neroli Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Galbanum Cardamom Cinnamon Benzoin Vanille Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lily-of-the-Valley Lily Cyclamen Ivy

Lilith Fragrance Reviews

Corto Maltese
Corto Maltese

Lilith is the one of the worst scent I ever smelled.
Smells like cheap plastic water.
Far far from true galbanum.

spa
spa

A super green floral gem.Worths everything !
A masterpiece all the way!!!
If you are looking for a fresh green orrange blossom scent with longevity and sillage , this is IT!

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Like the poster below I was drawn by the concept of a witchy perfume that I imagined to be redolent of a mysterious green pool in the deep forest - rounded and refreshed by soft orange blossom and citrus, like morning sunlight filtered through the leafy forest canopy. Ha.

I already knew it would be a disappointment when I opened the box because an unpleasant cheap shampoo smell greeted my flaring nostrils. Bravely, I squirted a little on. One thing I will say about this 'perfume' - it makes me appreciate all the actual perfumes out there, I take back all my harsh remarks about previous perfumes I've reviewed, all is forgiven.

I hear a bird twittering in the forest glade - 'Cheap, cheap, cheap' and thankfully it was.

mrgeebee
mrgeebee

An oddity if ever there was one!
This took some time to grow on me
however i was drawn to the witchy romaniticism of Lilith and the history of Callaghan(i recall when Romeo Gigli helmed the brand with Paolo Roversi creating the imagery).Lilith opens with an extremely green and over ripe, almost fetid vegetal note and evolves into fruits and florals,bewitching every step of the way.An original,intriguing scent that's worth discovering.

*sophi*
*sophi*

It represents Floral Green category PERFECTLY!Sweet,green,fresh and lasting :)
It gives the feel of being in a spring garden full of blooms!
Orange flower,neroli and galbanum best!The green accord comes from the ivy note :)

candymarie
candymarie

On me this is not good. Dominated by the ivy throughout. and some unpleasant spiciness. I couldn't wait to wash it off.

This gem is a twin sister to the Lancetti Suspense. They are both VERY complex creations and they both translate into a super green perfume.

guest_DLP
guest_DLP

I bought this unsniffed (being rather fond of collecting oddball perfumes). And it is different. It is sweet but not in the cotton candy/sugar way of modern perfumes. Instead, "Sweet green", some unidentifiable/unusual floral note, and a woody base best describes it. I don't know why, but it makes me think of ponds for some reason, ones with vegetation in them.

efm
efm

The complexity (or muddle )of listed notes is not apparent in the perfume. It comes across as pleasant green wood. Not much floral, not much citrus. Works in Autumn as well as warmer months.

Lilith is a wonderful complex, green, deep and sprakling perfume! EXCELLENT for sweet green lovers, a TRUE Galbanum personality!!

Lilith by Callaghan 4.07 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Callaghan Lilith fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Callaghan Lilith, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilith by Callaghan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilith by Callaghan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Jean Patou Sublime Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Guerlain Mitsouko Dior Dune Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Paco Rabanne La Nuit Guy Laroche Fidji Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Krizia Teatro Alla Scala Molinard Habanita Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Fendi Fendi Theorema Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Estée Lauder Private Collection Montana Parfum de Peau Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Leonard Balahe Givenchy Ysatis