Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

CK Be We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men

CK Be We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

CK Be We Are One Magnets is a limited edition for 2010. CK Be goes one step further, challenges us, compels us to risk and creates its own rules. The smell of rebellion, freedom and excitement mixes hot and fresh notes in a unique harmony.

Top notes: bergamot, juniper berries, mandarin orange, mint and lavender. Heart: spices, magnolia, peach. Base: sandalwood, opoponax, tonka bean, sandalwood, cedar and white musk.

CK Be We Are One Magnets is available as 100 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Ann Gottlieb.

Lavender Bergamot Mandarin Orange Juniper Berries Mint

Magnolia Spices Peach

Musk Sandalwood Opoponax Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean

The Look
Swiss Army

CK Be We Are One Magnets Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I will start with the perfumer. She is mostly known for her work for creating a lot of Axe/Lynx products and numerous CK scents. Her best work was 212,CK Shock, Reveal Man and some of you guys might like Bang also. With that being said don't expect something totally new and inspiring but you will get a decent/average scent it just depends on how you look at it.

This opens with a blast of alcohol, no not a boozy accord but rubbing alcohol before the lavender and sweet notes intertwine along with the meant. This actually smells like a sweeter version of Swiss Army. The dry down is decent as Tonka and sandalwood give it a warm creamy vibe. Overall it's a decent scent like I said but nothing special.

I guess people are fed up with CK as this was released 6 years ago and labeled as a limited edition but this is the first and probably only review of it that anyone can judge it by. Performance is average BTW.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK Be We Are One Magnets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK Be We Are One Magnets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK Be We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK Be We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Versace Blue Jeans Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne 1 Million Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Yves Saint Laurent Paris Calvin Klein Eternity Calvin Klein CK One Red Edition for Him Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2016 Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold Christian Dior Poison Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei