Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

CK Be We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men

CK Be We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

CK Be We Are One Magnets is a limited edition for 2010. CK Be goes one step further, challenges us, compels us to risk and creates its own rules. The smell of rebellion, freedom and excitement mixes hot and fresh notes in a unique harmony.

Top notes: bergamot, juniper berries, mandarin orange, mint and lavender. Heart: spices, magnolia, peach. Base: sandalwood, opoponax, tonka bean, sandalwood, cedar and white musk.

CK Be We Are One Magnets is available as 100 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Ann Gottlieb.

Lavender Bergamot Mandarin Orange Juniper Berries Mint

Magnolia Spices Peach

Musk Sandalwood Opoponax Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean

Aqua Vitae

CK Be We Are One Magnets Fragrance Reviews

CK Be We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein 3.82 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK Be We Are One Magnets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK Be We Are One Magnets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK Be We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK Be We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Reveal Dior Miss Dior Cherie Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Chanel Cristalle Calvin Klein Eternity Calvin Klein CK One Red Edition for Him Versace Bright Crystal Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Dior Poison Thierry Mugler A*Men Yves Saint Laurent Paris Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Paco Rabanne 1 Million Gap G7 Bold Galerie Noemie Expeau 2 Givenchy Play in the City for Her Puma Puma Man Boucheron Boucheron Femme Baccarat Limited Edition Adidas Adidas Moves Pulse Him Coty Stetson All American