Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

CK Free Blue Calvin Klein for men

CK Free Blue Calvin Klein for men
dislike

CK Free Blue Calvin Klein for men Pictures

CK Free Blue is a new version of the original CK Free from 2009. The scent is fresh, vigorous and modern, and it opens with lavender, mandarin and spearmint. The center of the composition is developing with ozone notes, fresh greens, cardamom and nutmeg. The base is composed of amber, white leather and musk.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDT. CK Free Blue was launched in 2011.

Lavender Mandarin Orange Mint

Green Notes Water Notes Cardamom Nutmeg

Musk Amber Leather

CK Free Blue Fragrance Reviews

Incherpipstrew
Incherpipstrew

Put few drops on. Smells absolutely amazing. I love it. Scent completely disappeared after 30 minutes......

michael.krauser
michael.krauser

This scent lacks in everything!! I even wrote a letter to Calvin Klein and they in turn forward the letter to Coty which is the company that makes this garbage. Can you believe that Coty had the nerve to tell me that their fragrances have about 2 year shelf life in one sentence then in the next tell me "but our fragrances don't actually have an expiration date". Well which is in Coty? Bottom line Coty would not accept any responsibility for this terrible creation and neither would Calvin Klein! AVOID this one!!

Renato
Renato

This scent lacks projection, but it turned into a skin scent that lasted on my wrist for 7 hours in testing. I quite like the scent, and would describe it as a Lite version of Azzaro Chrome. It could be very useful when one wants to wear a subtle scent that doesn't annoy anybody. I've added it to my meagre collection of such scents (which includes Bvlgari PH and F Ferragamo).
Regards.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

horrible... The moment I sprayed it on I was searching for notes... It's that much light... I guess it does smell like water!

tegg02
tegg02

CK Free Blue has the potential to be a great scent.
The great fresh auroma is extremly addictive. I find myself spaying in on constantly to get the scent. I really love it. The big big problem with this one is it is simply is the worst lasting fragrance I have ever used. As others have mentioned it really is pathetic. CK really need to reformulate this one, keep the scent but boost up the logevity. Truly after 15mins it is barely detectable. Ufortunate because it could have been a classic.

azirul062
azirul062

this perfume i use to spray on my bed only

endre.pernup
endre.pernup

At first a little minty, later a little watery and then the original.

Olefact
Olefact

It's a cheerful mix of citrus (more pineapple than manderin) water notes, and mint - a lot like Lacoste Essential Sport. I rarely find men's colognes cheerfully sweet, but this one is. Another good thing is it's not medicinal like the regular CK Free.

ofokudoh
ofokudoh

i want 2 believe this perfume is a prank.i tried my best 2 get a scent at d perfume shop and it was like water.dis is truly watery.i believe most people just post comments in order 2 feel they know....cos i didnt smell wot u guys r talking about,what a tragic glass of water

Rose Hip
Rose Hip

is it categorized as "men"? I thought it was unisex..

cysp
cysp

It barely lasted on my skin for 20 minutes. Longevity... what longevity?. You are getting a very expensive bottle of water basically, which you can't drink.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Agree with Antonpan, it is 99% similar to Azzaro Chrome, except it is really weaker version! Sharp lemon citrus at first blast for about 10 plus minutes, and then pretty linear for the rest of the notes of a very mild herb + floral scent, in facts is too light until you need to sniff 2 or 3 times to get the notes, mind you - extremely weak, 1 hour after applying it, I can't barely detect any trace of it, projection is nothing, superb diluted poor quality fragrance, the ads does give you some hints, it is very water-y! But not aquatic scent!

Very disappointed with this one, CK Free already a weak one, this is even weaker for the same price, where is the CK frag that we used to know?

antonpan
antonpan

Another one "modern" advent of Azzaro Chrome (and apparently of the regular cK one). CK Free Blue is much, much lighter than Chrome, without metallic notes, but at the same time it has an awful longevity and average sillage.

CK Free Blue by Calvin Klein 2.82 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK Free Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK Free Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK Free Blue by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK Free Blue by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.