Designers » C » « Groups

CK IN2U Heat for Her Calvin Klein for women

CK IN2U Heat for Her Calvin Klein for women
dislike

CK IN2U Heat for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures

The house of Calvin Klein has announced fragrant pair CK IN2U Heat, which will excite and attract with their erotic compositions in hot summer nights. These exotic and modern perfumes arrive in the same form as their antecedents, but in pink and blue nuances, which associate of summer evenings, while outer cartons show stylistic paintings of water surface.

The edition for women CK IN2U Heat for Her opens with a sexy cocktail Appletini composed of apple and martini, with opulent aromas of red apple and dew freshness. A heart encompasses Sunset orchid from the Caribbean with frangipani and ginger, while base notes add cedar, sandalwood and creamy musk.

The flacons are available in amount of 100 ml EDT and they will hit the shelves in March 2009.

Blood Orange

Orchid Frangipani Ginger

Cedar Sandalwood Musk

CK IN2U Heat for Her Fragrance Reviews

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

I really like original CK IN2U for her so I blind buy this one.
Unfortunately, I don't like it much. It has strong blood orange combines with floral and spicy scent. It gives you warm and exotic vibes like its 'HEAT' name.
However, I personally think it's just a general warm summer fragrance. Nothing special or unique about it.

Longevity and sillage are pretty weak. This fragrance doesn't impress me at all.

kanar2013
kanar2013

i got it yesterday after reading all above comments, right that someones didn't like it but i could imagine the kind of this frag by just reading about its notes....finally i love it so much.
so if you' the kind of woman who wants to be smelled fresh , soapy, fruity sweety just buy it , y will not regret.

the only inconvenience for me is this frag has to be more spicy in order to last for very long time cause you will feel as you only who smell it and not your environemnt (colleagues)

anyway, CK original remains also the best one

mayaxylena
mayaxylena

I only have the sample, and I love it :)

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i test it today, it's smell okay but nothing special..

huda.yousef
huda.yousef

i will buy it very soon . and i hope it will impress me so . and i'll give you my review about it <3

Devorita
Devorita

It semells very nice in the opening, but then it disappears. And someting I didn't like about this perf was that I realized this smells exactly like a man's perfume!! I don't know what perfume it was, but I smelled this on guys, and everytime I wore it I felt so ashamed.... I had to give it away...

mangosunrise
mangosunrise

I love this perfume. It's sweet and fresh and nice..its an everyday fragrance that I wear all year long. it is very light and doesn't last very long on. Sad that its so hard to get a hold of these days!

Ditsh
Ditsh

I got a vial of this. At first spray, it smells so familiar. I keep sniffing my wrist and trying to remember. After around 15 minutes, i sniffed again then i realized that it smells like one of my dad's perfume, Versace Dreamer!

MissPearl
MissPearl

just a nice, easy fragrance,
fresh, tropical, youthful
but nothing I would crazy about

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

This in my opinion is a much better version of CK in2u more complex and better put together! The orange note is alot nicer than the strong citrus note. The fresh and spicy notes that follow just turn this into a little gem!

Antigone
Antigone

I have never ever had a fragrance for summer season. I always thought that it is so stupid to chose perfume for summer or for winter because I smell like I want to smell that day and the season has nothing to do with it. After almost choked form my own fragrance last summer I've changed my attitude :D
So now I'm thinking about this fragrance for 2011 summer if I mannage to find it in my county. Is it worth my efforts?? :)

sarugli

ps i prefer the original ck in2u , i adore that! That smells gorgeous on me, and far stronger than heat

sarugli

Can't decide if i like this...
tested this yesterday. It changes so quickly on my skin!
It only smells fruity for a few minutes, then starts smelling a bit strange, something in there smells like Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier lol!
The clothes that it went on smell nice :(

cubul16
cubul16

for me this one smells okay, but not very special.. it's good for daily though :)

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

A very lovely fragrance, i'm a man, but i use this, i don't care if it's for women, i just love it. Very comfortable... i think it's okay too, to wear in spring, very nice :D

adrienn99
adrienn99

I love this scent, although on me you would more likely to smell the flower/woodsy notes and ginger and would be less fruity.

guest_dirtyd
guest_dirtyd

i like it, smells good, fresh, happy. my best friend wears it a lot and she smells pretty nice. anyway, not something that'd make me go get it.

mwater1
mwater1

I am going through my perfume wardrobe to organize it..lo and behold I spot CK In2U Heat. I remember picking it up last summer because it was there with the Pop version. I shoved this one to the back of the heap because I enjoyed Pop a lot more. I took it out in order to give it a once over. The top notes are very orange juicy and floral. I love the fragnipani and spicy ginger, but the orchid was a little heavy. Decent projection and longevity. The drydown is pleasant, so overall I like the fragrance---but I like the Pop version a bit more. I rate it 7 out of 10.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I love Calvin Klein purses, shoes, jeans, etc. I don't normally like Calvin Klein perfumes; to me they smell fake, cheap, too strong, ( Euphoria), or too light, just not right!
Well, to my very pleasant surprise, this In2You Heat for her was one of the cheapest perfumes I ever bought, and I actually like it!
It is very long lasting, average silage, nice smelling, fresh, fruity, sweet without being overdone, flowery without being cloying. Nice! and very unexpected, elegant and summery.
In my opinion it doesn't smell as youthful as it seems, it's quite classy, not sexy trashy as it was intended.
I definitely recommend it, and for the price tag you cannot go wrong!
Too bad the bottle is so horribly strange, hard to grab, difficult to spray, wrapped in plastic ( modern wannabe), too heavy on the bottom, too flimsy on top.
The scent is more than decent, it's actually a pleasure to wear! Well done!

guest_mariel
guest_mariel

i really liked this scent..it is so fragrant... it smells happy

gesch
gesch

this is nice - a lovely, inoffensive summer fragrance without being your typical suntan-lotion, coconutty or too fruity/citrus scent. It's not one of those outstanding gems like HERMES' Nil series, but I like it.
Especially the frangipani/ginger combo is so nice.
But it isn't for me- I feel like 'fake' or the german 'wollen aber nicht können' when testing it. After testing for a while I really was reminded of liz clairbornes 'mambo' - some notes are the same I suppose...
I think it's mostly for under 30 people,without being mainstream. it's a nice change - and good one again of ck.

edlina
edlina

Beautiful fragrance.. Soft,wearable,refreshing and very tropical.. I like it but still not in love with it....

Gosha
Gosha

Georgeous! This fragrance is hot withouth being sweaty and heavy and sticky. It is original and playful, interesting and fresh. It is a clean hot - midnight on a beautiful beach!
:-)

sky76sky
sky76sky

Heat treads the fine line of being able to be both refreshing & warming. It is a light, fruity scent without intruding on the Escada-ish frooty territory.

The apple-orange is mouth-watering, sheer & almost dry. The orchids & frangipani are sweetened & spiced with ginger .... yet it is like the whole fragrance is poached in vodka - most bizarre!

For those who enjoy more unusual, grown up fruity-florals this is a must-try, but it will not be a fragrance I purchase. On my skin I cannot shake the strange, latent scent of vanilla shortcake biscuits that have been placed in a plastic tub where ginger-snaps have been housed! Almost stale, definitely still edible but a little soft. Not unpleasant, but not something I want to wear.

Amanda79
Amanda79

CK IN2U Heat for Her is a perfume where all the layers come through and all the notes make an appearance. I love that!

Heat goes on smelling similar to Rumeur 2 with the strong orange juice note. However, with Heat its thick, syrupy, sugary and deep from the blood orange and apple instead of musky and light with 2. The middle and bottom notes show up pretty quickly. The orchid is beautiful, tropical and mixes perfectly with the ginger snap and ever so slight cedar. Its adds this cool spicy cinnamon flair! The dry down is very almondy and fruity with faint touches of cedar and sandalwood.

Heat has good lasting power. Although it reminds me of Rumeur 2 at the beginning this perfume ends up being very unique after that! With the odd combo of notes I can see this wearing well in all seasons. My 5yr old son says this is the best perfume ever. hahaha! He just loves it!

Appletini Accord (vodka, orange liqueur, apple juice)
Blood Orange

Sandalwood
Creamy Musk

mandashell
mandashell

I absolutely adore this scent!! The combination of notes are so intoxicating. LOL! I can't get enough of it. One of my favorite fragrances. ;'D

Opens with a cool burst of blood oranges and apples that have been splashed with vodka. Next you have the orchid, Frangipani and ginger giving the fragrance some warmth and a lovely fruity-floweriness. Finally you have the cedar and musk that really do well in holding the scent together giving the perfume an excellent combination of sweetness, tartness and woodiness.

This is so unique. I have never smelled anything like it. So far, this is the only CK fragrance that I truly love. It is fresh, fruity and tropical but perfectly balanced so that it can be worn all year round. The lasting power is awesome, especially for an EDT. It will stay for at least 4 hours on your skin and all day on your clothes.

Well girls, I really do recommend this one. It is very nice and unique. If you don't like it at first then give it some time. You may be pleasantly surprised. ;')

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

GIRLS TRY IT !! This frag is so good !! Must be one of the best summer scents of the season 2009. A burst of blood orange an then a very soft flowery note. Hard to describe! It is sunny and fruity and warm - very unusual. Like Mandashell already said - you have to get a bottle before it´s out of stock !!

rockcity
rockcity

Since I really hate original INU2, this one is completely surprising for me, I like it a lot , smells both fresh and appetite, youthful, it's very suitable for hot summer days. I recommend it.

barbiot35
barbiot35

This is awsome!...At first spray it's horrible but only for 30 seconds and then it turns an amazing scent like CK truth-a little lighter than it-
I highly recommend it as a four season fragrance for every age ladies...

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

yummm this is lovely!
I am getting really tired of super fruity or frilly summer perfumes. I desperately want a summer fragrance that is refreshing and yet sexy and has a bit of a personality. This is my fix!

It is beachy refreshing while still being sexy and irresistible.

If I lived in a country that got really hot for longer then just a week, I would buy this is a heartbeat!

Belladonna
Belladonna

CK IN2U Heat is a youthful fragrance that is sweetly seductive. The fresh fruit, exotic floral (orchid, frangipani), and ginger make it a very attractive scent. I saw it on the shelf at my local shop and the next week most bottles were already gone. I think it would be a nice gift for a young man to give to his sweetheart.

Miertje87
Miertje87

I got this today and I love it,
At first it's not that special but it dries down very nice. It's nothing like the regular in2u though..

Divenus
Divenus

I had problems with my boyfriend yesterday. I put this to prove, just after the shower, and oh my! The guy just went crazy. He could keep away his hands of me. This is a bomb. Very very nice.

frangipani
frangipani

I really wanted to like this as I am now looking for something sexy for summer. Oh dear...to me? Too much like a shampoo fragrance. It is just not me. Anyone want to buy it off me?? ;)

vertigo
vertigo

I like it a lot.
Fresh and fun, very summery and beachy.
The blood orange and ginger are most distinct here to me.
The bottle is nice, I think better than the original.
The staying power is ok.

Similar in mood to Cheap&Chic I Love Love by Moschino, but not so citrusy or sparkling. If Moschino somehow doesn't work for you, maybe this one will :)

sarah1014blayne
sarah1014blayne

Does anyone know when in March this perfume will be launched and where. I live in New York. Thanks

guest_rach
guest_rach

got this today :D!
smells amazing!

ICE Bianca
ICE Bianca

oh boy oh boy oh boy....I want this...so much!!!i can't wait untill March...big fan of Ck:P and I love each and every single note...this can't smell bad!

kugkng
kugkng

Bloody orange opening...it remind me the Hugo deep red ..electric zesty splashing stand out among the hunter at night!!!

CK IN2U Heat for Her by Calvin Klein 4.06 out of 5 based on 127 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK IN2U Heat for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK IN2U Heat for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK IN2U Heat for Her by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK IN2U Heat for Her by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.