Designers » C » « Groups

CK IN2U Heat for Him Calvin Klein for men
dislike

leather
CK IN2U Heat for Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures

The house of Calvin Klein has announced fragrant pair CK IN2U Heat, which will excite and attract with their erotic compositions in hot summer nights. These exotic and modern perfumes arrive in the same form as their antecedents, but in pink and blue nuances, which associate of summer evenings, while outer cartons show stylistic paintings of water surface.

The edition for men CK IN2U Heat for Him introduces hotness of summer evening, with vibrant pear aromas, coriander leaves and Brazilian cocktail Caipirinha in top notes. A heart is enriched with mate tea with ginger and iris root, while base notes introduce birch, vetiver and musk.

The flacons are available in amount of 100 ml EDT and they will hit the shelves in March 2009.

Pear Coriander

Holly Ginger Orris Root

Birch Vetiver Musk

CK IN2U Heat for Him Fragrance Reviews

bronstein

With this one now in its sixth season, I would like to point out that I think this is perhaps the best male summer scent ever made. While CK disappointed with every male scent since then, this one is perfect for really hot and humid summer days: Fresh but not sporty, fruity yet unintrusive, a fine composition that keeps quiet in the background.

brook_joe
brook_joe

I like fresh, fruity, citrusy fragrances and like a number of CK products anyway, but this is my favourite at the moment.
It is less citrusy/appley than the newer green 2010 edition and is all the better for it. I have owned both the 2009 and 2010 editions and while I do like the 2010 edition, it is not that different to other citrus/fruit fragrances. However I keep coming back to the 2009 version as it is much more unique, and that is what it is all about for me.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Very Nice Notes

joshbbartlett
joshbbartlett

doesnt last long and good for sumer

johan00418
johan00418

Smells good, but the lasting power is very poor... Less than 2 hours.

denmaz
denmaz

this reminds me of kenneth cole black, a little bit minty eventhough there is no mint in the notes. strange but true.

instantjim
instantjim

Wow, fruit! The fruitiness is very attractive in this one, but sadly (and as others have noted) like many cK fragrances it fades quickly. This is definitely a summer fragrance (it has been 35-42 degrees Celcius over the last few weeks and suits those temperatures well). It doesn't really offer much more than fruitiness with a bit of spice, but that is enough, so long as you are prepared to re-apply frequently.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Ck In2U Him Heat allows me to have proper understanding on what a "summer fragrance" should smell like. It is indeed fruity, refreshing and casual.

Sillage is average provided that you spray it more than you normally do with other fragrances. I have to say it is quite underpowering. Longevity is only average on my skin.

All in all. 8/10 for me. Thank you for reading :)

bronstein

Very fresh scent, perfect for a hot summer day, although - or perhaps because - people won't even notice that you wear perfume.

ronaldka
ronaldka

i love this perfume i ave smelled it.very interesting blend its the only calvin klein scent that got my attention.

andy
andy

very intresting blend its the only calvin klein scent that got my attention and really smelled good

definately a nice sporty sexy scent to wear its got a nice musk base and its very playful but like many CK scents NOT LONG LASTING

guest_kane
guest_kane

love it! tested it at the store and couldnt stop smelling my wrist all the way home! had to go back and buy it. showed it to my mate and gf they both really liked it. Very fruity and fresh to begin with but fades to smell even better when dry. A lil femanine, could pass for unisex but very nice. only fallback is that it doesnt seem to last very long.

urobian
urobian

mm,... awful smell, very synthetic semi green aromatic base with some fruity-plastic touch, i cant see the reason of this release.

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

I've smelled the fragrance today. I sprayed a bit on my skin and waited a little. The only thing which is diffrent to "in2u" and "in2u pop" is the top note. Ck in2u Heat starts very fruity but its fades fast away, so you'll smell the base notes. I don't like it, sorry. The version for women smelled much better, but after a while it reminds me on hairspray, i think that fits, yes. Sorry, guys, maybe i had have a bad day or what ever :)
... i' try them again

CK IN2U Heat for Him by Calvin Klein 3.55 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK IN2U Heat for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK IN2U Heat for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK IN2U Heat for Him by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK IN2U Heat for Him by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.