Designers » C » Chypre Fruity « Groups

CK IN2U POP for Her Calvin Klein for women

CK IN2U POP for Her Calvin Klein for women
dislike

tropical
CK IN2U POP for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK IN2U POP for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK IN2U POP for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Summer pop rhythm arrives with two new fragrances from the house Calvin Klein. These are two new editions: CK IN2U POP for her (edition for women) and CK IN2U POP for him (edition for men). Both perfumes are limited and will be released at the market in July 2008.

Perfume for women CK IN2U POP for Her is a fresh, fruity-floral fragrance, which includes tropical aromas of papaya, lime bark, plum blossom, lonesome vanilla and woody accords. The bottle has the same shape as the previous edition, but this perfume is available in a limited amount of 100 ml edt.

Lime Papaya Citruses

Plum Blossom Blackberry

Woodsy Notes Vanille Musk

Nightlife for Her

CK IN2U POP for Her Fragrance Reviews

nerdyrockstar
nerdyrockstar

I bought a really big btolle of this fragrance, because it seemed so "fresh" and "green", but unfortunately it smelled like parsley on me...

Glam Sham
Glam Sham

Great summery, outdoorsy smell! Not too overpowering, not too mild either. I just love it!!

natsor86
natsor86

this one is my favourite smells like lollypops rwally fruity and lasts forever to bad it was a limited one very hard to get hold of now.

ninofranzjosef.alonso
ninofranzjosef.alonso

great fragrance smells like mango....

Longevity: 8 to 13hrs..

sofiii
sofiii

CK In2U Pop for her is a rather nicely-done perfume from CK. It starts really fruity, fresh, kinda melon-y. It makes think about bubble gum and carefree childhood, but the scent is quite nicely blended and doesn’t give me any headache (while scents with such fruity fresh opening, like Victoria’s Secret perfume, would definitely give me a big headache).

Soon there’s a creamy (something like plum blossom plus vanilla, and creamified maybe 10 fold) and woody accord added in, makes the whole concoction cuter in a fluffy kitten way, it makes me feel lazy and laid back, like in those sunny Sunday afternoon, wearing a huge jumper and reading a nice novel at home.

The dry out is lovely too, like the middle phase being tamed, plus some sweetened papaya. If you’ve tried Boss Orange Sunset, then CK In2U for her at this stage is like a creamy, slightly plumier and papaya-infused version of Boss Sunset. Both of them has this creamy, quasi white floral scented blended really well.

I liked it a lot; however, after wearing this several times, I can’t help but feel a little bit bored and slightly annoyed by Pop for Her. It is a lovely fragrance, but somehow I find the creaminess in it somewhat too demanding, like an attention-seeking child, to me. It is not the same as, say…loud, as in Chinatown by bond no.9, the plum blossom and other notes, but even though the accord in Chinatown is loud, sweet and bold, but somewhat I find it easier to wear. It’s like something in CK In2U Pop for her just doesn’t want to be fitted into the aura I want to have.

A fresh new interpretation of cK In2u for Her, that I find much more pleasing than I thought I would. In many ways I like it better than the original womens version; but the original is a deeper and sweeter overall. I expected it to be bubble-gummy and overly sickly sweet...it is neither of those things!

It begins very fresh and citrusy with a clear, crisp lime note blended with sweet clean papaya (more juice than flesh)and definitely catches your attention, in a cool, almost tropical refreshing manner. The plum blossom adds a floral feel and adds to the dark tart berry accords. The finish has a light woody vibe with a powdery vanilla-ness to it. The other notes in this composition do not disappear, so much as fade in to the background and add to the overall composition. Clean, youthful and light...

Sillage: okay
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.5/5

"Pop" culture is a fickle creature and I expected this to be a tweeny bopper type scent and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it actually is. A very appropriate scent for a blast of summer citruses and fruits with a slight floral-woodiness to it that is neither cloying nor heavy..synthetic, sure-but nice nonetheless...

tvu
tvu

It's light, summery, with lots of citrus. I could describe it as universal as my hubby loves this too! Love it.

Sissi
Sissi

This didn't work on my chemistry
it smelled to buttery on me and it did'nt last long.
first it was sparkly
at first i tried to like it but i coundent and i smelled like butter
and i'm not crazy about the color or
the bottle shape.

mandashell
mandashell

Don't like this at all. The notes sounded interesting but the fragrance as a whole is just too weak and annoyingly soapy. It just doesn't "pop". Have owned many body sprays from Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works that smell so much better than this. Oh well. Don't bother with this one. Sorry Pop I'm just not that IN2U.

mwater1
mwater1

CK IN2U POP is really hard to describe. The notes meld together so well, you don't experience that jarring transition from note to note that you might experience with other fragances.

All at once it's both fresh and aromatic, then it's fruity and strangely gourmand making for a tempting elixir.

Because it is a chypre fragrance, there seem to be hints of other fragrances there like Sand and Sable or Coty Wild Musk. The fragrance it most reminds me of is Revlon's discontinued Intimate Musk. I have been searching for that fragrance or a substitute for years. I think I've finally found a suitable replacement!

POP is a little lighter than the original due to the infusion of the sparkling lime, but it definitely makes a wonderful first impression. The vanilla, lime, and wood notes stand out the most on my skin. It does wear close to the skin, but I have found that it lasts for hours--even after applying it lightly. I didn't find that the fragrance develops all that much, it is pretty much the same fragrance from beginning to end--and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, I find fragrance transition tedious and irritating..sometimes I WANT a fragrance to stay the same from start to finish, there are no worries on that score with POP. What you begin with is pretty much what it ends with, just a bit softer and slightly more woody is the effect.

Overall, I think it is a great fragrance and I will buy more when I am out. I would rank this 8 out of 10.

P.S. I found it two weeks ago in TJX for 24.99.

Amanda79
Amanda79

Polar opposite of CK IN2U...

Pop is very light, soft and smooth. I smell each note clearly but each one is subtle in its presence. Its the tamest version of each note I think I've ever smelled! Very innocent and mellow.

Somehow the combination of fruits give it a soapy quality. It reminds me of cucumber/melon scented body wash rather than powdery bar soap like iris.

Pop is slightly fruity, slightly tropical and slightly vanilla and at times like a Fuzzy Navel cocktail. Unlike the original, not one note is sticking out more than the other. The woodsy notes are virtually nonexistent compared to IN2U's prominent cedar/lemon/vanilla.

Pop is feminine and girly. It goes on light and stays light/skin scent.. LOVE the color of the bottle! My husband just thought I had a drink sitting next to me! haha

Lime909
Lime909

Hmmmm. Try before you buy. I am a regular user of Obsession and IN2U for Her (which I love) so when I saw this, I bought a bottle.

On the plus side : it's different.
On the minus side - on me it smells like a slightly sour fruit juice that turns to a soapy smell. I suppose in this case it's not too bad that the smell doesn't last! It has little staying power.

I can wear it on very hot summer days, since its juicy freshness is cooling and not at all cloying, but there are many other fragrances I far prefer over this one.

IN2U Pop is fruity yet different. I think it's the lime note that makes this fragrance so unique and appealing.

Fresh, summery and crisp, IN2U Pop isn't as sour and strong as its original IN2U for Her. The original had more of a grape-like/champagne scent, whereas this fragrance actually smells more like a tropical cocktail.

I'm not really big on fruity scents, however I would recommend this fragrance for people who do enjoy them. In my opinion, this flanker is much better than IN2U for Her.

I've used it for quite sometimes and I sure love the smell! So cool, fruity and refreshing!! But too bad the smell doesnt last really long and somehow it smells like coconut to me!!

Jezzbell
Jezzbell

OK folks...I love this perfume...first I wanted to buy CK in2u...but I saw CK pop...and ever since I use this one..On me it's smell like raspberry sorbet ..When I use this..I feel like I'm leaving behind me..a scent of icy cool lime with a splash of a tutti-fruity mix!So..in my opinion people may percive this fragrance differently..saying that is more fruity than flower..but that is precisely what I like.

urobian
urobian

i saw it on SEARs in mexico city, i cant believe u cant find it in U.S, dont waste ur money with this...

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

Dont like it on my girlfriend not even on the testpaper. First it is fresh with citrus but than gets fast to a very artificial fruity-soapy note. Not very special, nothing new and its not very long lasting:

04 out of 10 Points.

pearl
pearl

I smelled it today, but not on my skin. It is soapy, but unique. I liked it.

CK IN2U POP for Her by Calvin Klein 3.68 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK IN2U POP for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK IN2U POP for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK IN2U POP for Her by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK IN2U POP for Her by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.