Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

CK IN2U for Her Calvin Klein for women

CK IN2U for Her Calvin Klein for women
dislike

I have it: 1124 I had it: 630 I want it: 286 My signature: 28

CK IN2U for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK IN2U for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK IN2U for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK IN2U for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Calvin Klein launched a new duo CK IN2U, his first duo instead of unisex fragrances. This trendy pair is intended for young generation, that Calvin Klein cristened as "techno-sexual generation". CK IN2U expresses freedom and possibilities of young people to explore the wolrd. The young and sexy juice is in the urban bottle, simple and attractive in its minimalist design. With CK IN2U Calvin Klein demonstrates that he still knows what young people need.

Described as a fresh floral with a woody oriental base, the composition opens with fresh pink grejpfruit and bergamot with a note of red currant leaves. The interesting notes of sugar orchid and white cactus are in the heart. The base notes are: amber, red cedar and vanilla.
The perfume was launched 2007. CK IN2U for Her was created by Bruno Jovanovic, Jean-Marc Chaillan, Loc Dong and Carlos Benaim.

Sicilian Bergamot Pink Grapefruit Red currant leaf

Orchid Cactus

Amber Red Cedar Vanilla

Cinema Festival d`Ete

CK IN2U for Her Fragrance Reviews

liiva

I highly recommend it for spring and early summer, when weather is not too hot, but days are sunny and you wanna something happy,sunny and playful. Maybe I will be use it also in summer, but in very hot days it might be too powdery and strong for someone.
I think that it is perfect for those who love strong, powdery perfumes and it is problem to found something for summer.
It is include citrus, sweet, juicy and powdery feelings. Yes it is a bit synthetic, but I love this sugary grapefruit who is juicy and powdery at same time. And beautiful vanilla around every component.
It is spring and summer Must Have.

loada82
loada82

It was very light perfume.
Refreshing.

Quarantine
Quarantine

This is a lovely summer scent and one that seems to be liked by most and I have received many compliments whilst wearing it. It doesn't last long at all, which is the only downside, but it is relatively inexpensive so I can afford to use it more liberally than some of my pricier perfumes. It has a lovely gentle fruity fragrance, and makes me feel like I'm somewhere warm and tropical. This isn't a stand out fragrance, but I would definitely buy it again once it reaches summer for casual everyday wear.

galaxy86
galaxy86

This is a good autumn scent with grapefruit (summer) transitioning to amber (winter). There is lot of grapefruit which stays till the perfume dies. Its sharp in beginning so use sparingly. But it becomes soothing after a while. I get lot of vanilla and amber (combination that is creamy and warm - perfect for autumn) in base. But with grapefruit staying through it, it still stays perkily cosy.
Nothing to shout about this perfume but nothing to avert from either. Good, moderate type of perfume.

chai_femme
chai_femme

I just got this yesterday. I am overwhelmed on the bottle of 150ml. It smelled sweet -- more of a lemony vanilla scent. At first spray, its overpowering so don't put on much but after like 7 hours it becomes mild powdery -- lemony pastry.

I think this will be great on evening escapade dinner with your loveone.

icecube
icecube

Very nice citrusopening and a soft sweetness.
Unfortunately this perfume as many cheap perfumes carry a strong syntetical note that I cant stand.
Otherwies this would be a winner.

Gaylydie
Gaylydie

J'adore ce parfum l'odeur me fait panser à une tarte aux citrons meringuée. Un parfum frais ,sucré pas écoeurant et qui a une durée de plus de 6 heures sur moi et en plus pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup bref il me le faut :)

It is very interesting fragrance, quite aromatic, a bit green, very fresh, as flowery notes are not especially noticeable.
I had it some time ago and it was an exception on my shelf, usually full of sweet scents that time. Sometimes I asked myself why I liked it so much, even if green fragrances were not my taste. The answer is - it is not 'clean green' scent. It is juicy green, so quite sexy, like sex on a meadow.
Youthful, joyous, free. I recommend this fragrance for all young people, also for those young at heart.

shivabglr
shivabglr

This scent for me is so nostalgic.
Judging by the bottle, you might think it's a sporty fragrance, but it's so sensual and seductive! seriously I mean people go CRAZY SNIFFING each time you wear it!

Though it's categorized as a citrusy scent, I think it's more about vanilla and orchid, and citruses calm down in less than half an hour! then the scent remains on you +8 hours, with good sillage, that you're able to smell yourself all day, and so are those who hug you or stand close to you.

Anyway it's my favorite every day scent all year around, and I consider it my second signature!

LOVE IT! 8/10

zannniiite
zannniiite

Its very nice, its starts with powerfull citruss and in the dry down its goes to classic, cloudy, everyday use scent.Its good for womans in every age.I love this!Smell like mid summer nights!

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

another wonderful citrus fresh fragrance..i would compare this to Mochinos i love love because it is explosive citrus fresh if i didnt own i love love i would have bought this because i love citrus and cedar fragrances they are so clean and make life feel more alive.

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

Beautiful scent! Sweet citrus opening, unique middle with the cactus, sweet powder dry down. Does anyone else smell obsession at the very end?

hollyms

Really nice perfume and even though it reads very masculine on my skin for some reason, it's still so nice. A guy once went crazy over it and demanded to know what I was wearing!!

nkariem
nkariem

Beautiful scent. Perfect throughout the year as it's fresh but warms up on the skin and becomes quite musky. Perfect for daytime.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Really lovely, creamy lemony scent!
Opens up really fresh & creamy on my skin with the lemon and vanilla. Dries down to a little more aromatic blend which could be unisex. However the opening is very feminine!
I only wished it had better sillage/longevity.
♥♥♥♥

sandraliem888
sandraliem888

My first blind bought perfume based on the note... I love the fruity vanilla in this fragrance. It blends perfectly and definitely my kind of powdery citrus fresh vanilla. I love it very much and definitely one of my signature fragrance, which can be worn during day and night. Very wearable and I plan to buy more for my own stock

mchy30
mchy30

This is my signature perfume. Amazing smell, lasting & silage power. And price is very affordable. love love love love love love it.

AmandaJane411
AmandaJane411

This reminds me of a mango popsicle, even though there's no mango in it - is that strange? Anyway, I like it I tell you! Great for summer, maybe I like a bit of gourmand after all....I don't find it masculine at all.

EvieEvie
EvieEvie

Bough on internet without even smelling it. Simply love it - it is light enough to be non-overhelming, and also heavy enough to be noticeable. Not too sweet, not too anything... just right balance. One of my most loved smells, will definitelly buy again or at least look for something similar if I want change.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

Good sporty scent. At first it's a little too sharp and boy-ish but it improves over time until you're left with a lovely soft vanilla and grapefruit. The lasting power is excellent on my skin.

radzzzz
radzzzz

This is ok but i was expecting more. The longevity isnt too good on this one. And i dont feel its feminine enough for my liking.

nellyrlight@aol.com

can't grasp the tip of bottle to spray though..It's not designed perfectly for the hand to hold it right..:-)) I need a few seconds to position it right to be able to spray it.

nellyrlight@aol.com

I have no idea why but this one smells much better sprayed on my clothes than directly on my skin..I do like it.

sonia.kassambara
sonia.kassambara

While I like the mellow, fresh zestiness of CK IN2U, I get a sharp synthetic note every so often. When I blend it (usually with Body Shop Activist), it rights itself.

While the EDT is OK, the lotion is wonderful and what draws compliments. It's what I had first and what I'll continue buying.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

nice fragrance. i get vanilla grapefruit with a bit of bergamont. the flroal notes to me are really soft and they seem to come and go. a clean smell. definately a unisex fragrance. i think appropiate for work. to me it kinda has a sporty feel to it. like the fragrance a runner wears. i think its nice. the thing is that this fragrance is right in the middle of two of my favorites where one is bright and crisp and the other warm vanilla. a summer daytime fragrance. a good everyday fragrance suitable for all ages.

anaf505
anaf505

Very good!!! Everyone asked me what is the fragrance..

zucchera
zucchera

I´ve got this as a christmas gift...It is one of the few Calvin Klein perfumes I can wear and that last for a while B U T there is something disturbing with it.

It has all the ingredients I love...spicy, vanilla, powdery but the citrus and aromatic scents takes over and I can only smell the grapefruit and bergamott and maybe are the spicy scent to fresh for me.

I gave this a good chance on a two week long vacation, didn´t bring any other perfume with me just this one.

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

Undoubtedly the grapefruit is the star beautiful, happy and bubbly. I detect some soft red fruits. it shows something masculine with cactus but becomes vanillic fragrance to pass the hours. Smells like a sweet tasty tea earl gray! I love it! Lasting power is very long on my skin!

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

It smells like grapefruit and some musk and it's really just nothing to write home about. It smells kinda pretty I guess, but it's just so...blah. I feel like I've either smelled it a million times before or that it's just not an interesting scent.
But for such a meh fragrance, it sure is strong! I only ever would use one spritz and even that was a little much. And it lasts all day. But to be perfectly honest, I wish it was weak and lasted seconds because I really just do not like this perfume and always regret wearing it.

What a gorgeous perfume this is! The bottle makes it look more sporty than it actually is. It is a very sensual perfume!

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I’ve had IN2U for a few years now, but have never paid it proper attention. Every time I have it on, I have no clue why I don’t wear it more often! It’s a lovely, warm, cozy scent. People always ask what I’m wearing. To me it’s basically a lemony vanilla, and I guess lemon meringue describes it well.

It isn’t particularly masculine to me, though there are some masculine undertones IMO. Longevity and sillage are good. Still, it hasn’t stuck in my mind as being super special. But very nice and comforting

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I bought this as a gift for one of my friends, but I was able to try some of it out. CK IN2U manages to balance citrus with vanilla so that they citrus does not become too potent or sour. It definitely does have a little bit of a sporty vibe to, which I like. To me this was not too masculine. The vanilla comes off as a little like plastic, but that might be because I used to more natural smelling vanillas. Its manages to be fresh and a little spicy. The lasting power is pretty good about 6 hours or so. This is one of the better offerings from Calvin Klein. It can be worn year around. Personally its not for me, but I will not mind smelling it on other people.

kewlcow334
kewlcow334

I loved this perfume... until some people at work asked me if I had on cologne!!! I still like it, but I will admit that I'm self-conscious to wear it.

Latindancer
Latindancer

I was given a bottle of this when i was 17, one of my first ever fragrance owned! And i have to say i do quite love this one. It smells modern and energetic, good for casual days out or for sports. I get a lot of citrus and hints of wood which made it smell slightly masculine, but i dont really care for sweet sugary Powderly fragrances so this one's certainly my cup of tea. And i LOVE the bottle!!! So modern and chic looking!

Mirlo
Mirlo

I'm kind of puzzled after reading all these reviews...Overwhelming? "Too strong"? "Shocking"? This???
It's not one of those perfumes that's hard to forget, or one that hits you hard around the head. I'm pretty sure the person who gave it to me as a present felt they couldn't go wrong with this fragrance: it's subtle (but not TOO subtle), citric, almost generic. You'd think twice before giving Lou Lou or Alien as a present, but not this one. It's just a soft citric scent with a sweet twist, perfect for anyone under 28 maybe, but I wouldn't be shocked if someone older wore it. Ideal if you want to smell nice on a hot spring/summer day or evening - notice how I said NICE, not "great" or "different".
To me, it's pretty much like that little black dress that you wear when you don't feel like putting too much thought into things. Not saying it's not nice, though. It is a pleasant perfume.
Also, I can see why people think this is a tad manly, but I don't really think it is SO manly that it should put any girl off liking it.

Bihter
Bihter

Once I tried this, and I smelled like a man :( I prefer to wear something more feminine.

KateMkay
KateMkay

This perfume changes a lot during the time I wear it.
At first, it reminds me of very sugared tea with lemon. After it gets more floral and at the end it becomes something masculine.
I don't care about masculine ending ,but I can smell something very synthetic all the time, looking now at the pyramide I think my chemistry doesn't work with cactus, I don't know.
It was a gift from my parents when I was 17, I tried it during 3 years, I wanted to love it but just not happened.
Euphoria is one of very few perfume that I can wear from CK, I experiment the same thing with Hilfiger and DKNY. Very syntethic note that ruins perfume for me.

melimelo87
melimelo87

Just bought this today from Sephora it was love at the first sniff:)) I instantly could smell the citrus which I love and the vanilla notes.On my skin it doesn't smell masculine at all just very warm and perfect for summer in my opinion.

marylu
marylu

This is definitely a unisex fragrance. To my nose, it's more masculine than feminine. I don't get any sweetness, nothing that smells even remotely like vanilla, which is one of the notes listed.

To me this smells like after shave. Even the bottle is more masculine than feminine. Not for me.

agnes.marti2
agnes.marti2

I'm thinking a lot abut this fragrance and the similarity between DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue. I owned this one, but I immediately get rid of it, after I felt that manly smell. In Creamy Meringue this sour scent dosn't exist. At first snif they're very similar, but after a deep snif in CK, you find out the difference.
I don't like this one, but I can imagine this fragrance fits someone else better.

xLiliumGreyx
xLiliumGreyx

This smells good on me. I'm not usually too into citrus scents but this is nice - it's fresh and warm and pretty . It's very youthful and it makes me think of bubbles and I feel optimistic and happy when I use it. Spontaneity, sunshine, vibrant are words that spring to mind. Definitely smells very masculine when you first spray it, but gets more feminine after a while.

Good for Summer. I'm not crazy about it - but I like it C:

mushkbar
mushkbar

its too much citrus in the beginning.the middle notes are very lovely flowery sweet.sophisticated scent.In dry down is definitely like a men's cologne.I find it very long lasting.

Harajuku15
Harajuku15

When I first put this perfume on I instantly smelt men's cologne but, when it was on my skin for a while it died down and started to smell like pineapple versus tangy sort of tangerine scent. I'm not a fan of this but, every once in awhile I'll put it on.There's no doubt about it that it's really strong.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

This is a very nice, fresh fragrance. While I could do without the vanilla note, it is not a 'cupcake' type vanilla. It is mostly a citrus scent. Very light, slightly sweet but not TOO sweet. Nice for the summer.
While it is not for me, personally, it might be nice for anybody looking for a warm and light citrus.

Soniadevi
Soniadevi

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I've been looking for a grapefruit fragrance for a while now, but was put off buying this because the bottle was too androgynous and didn't seem feminine enough. But I kept testing it every time I went in to Boots and eventually I just had to buy it! The BF loves it on me too, which is a bonus! I love the fact that it starts off fresh and fruity, and then becomes warm and powdery. It's very sexy! It kind of makes me feel beautiful, in a way that is the real "me" rather than an aspirational sort of "me". I love it so much that now I don't even care about the bottle, in fact, it's kind of grown on me. It's the scent that matters at the end of the day, not the marketing. This is not a scent for just technophile youngsters. This is a scent for anyone who wants to strike a balance between fresh citrus and sweet vanilla, with a soft sillage that makes you feel pretty and feminine, and I find it suitable for day and night alike. It's youthful, without being reserved only for the young. I guess they have to pick a market and roll with it- don't pay attention to that, and give this a try!

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

EDIT: I cancelled my order after sniffing it at Sephora.

Unfortunately, this smells like sweetened man cologne on my skin. Very masculine in scent, despite the vanilla in it.

I can't imagine using this here either because the weather is so hot and humid. This perfume is somewhat "thick" because of the muskiness and vanilla so it can be pretty heady of a scent.

Sigh, I did want to like this. Oh well.

Longevity is impressive though, 6 hours later and I can still smell it faintly.

skiwi23
skiwi23

Yummy yummy yummy! I love this fragrance more and more every time i smell it. It's so upbeat and delicious. It melts right in to my skin with a light blend of citrus, vinalla, and creamy chocolate. It puts me in a happy mood :)

Ona Chidester-Coleman
Ona Chidester-Coleman

I was really shocked when I got this perfume for the first time, it was gifted to me by my sister in law, and when I sniffed it for the first time, I thought for sure it wouldn't work with my body chemistry. I tend to use musks, darker and warmer scents but I liked now this smelled. So I gave it a spritz and once it settled I was SHOCKED. It smelled amazing, so much so that my husband who nearly never notices my perfumes, paused and started to sniff me. He was in love. I'm still genuinely shocked because citrus scents usually go utterly disgusting on my skin, I smell like a rotten fruit! However this....I don't know, it was magic. I wear this and I never fail to get compliments, since that first gifted bottle I've re-bought twice and this is one of my FAVORITE scents. I do recommend this for the younger set, though, it has that fun, flirty feel to it that might be out of place on more mature women. This is NOT your grandmas scent!!

andreas73
andreas73

This fragrance is all about grapefruit, from one end to the other.
Right after the spray, I get a blast of grapefruit and bergamot juices, deliciously sweetened by a gentle touch of sugar, just to balance the acidity of the star of the show. On my skin, the top notes remain for quite a long time, longer than I normally feel with other perfumes. It's only after about 1 hour that I'm able to notice the orchid and the vanilla, which give to the fragrance a slightly powdery character. From then on, for about 5 hours, all these notes tune slowly down together, until all I can get is a light trail of vanilla and amber.
This perfume is for me a bottle full of happiness. The grapefruit note has the ability to soothe my mood and gives me strength to face a difficult day. As the citrus notes are followed by the sugary vanilla, you don't get an "energetic" citrus fragrance, but a warm and comforting one. It's like having your safety blanket with you everywhere you go!
I thought at first that this fragrance, due to the grapefruit, would suit perfectly in summer. By my own experience, I suggest you to try it on colder days, because this scent has a very nice sillage and the warm notes tend to be a little overpowering on hot days. This perfume is welcome on summer nights, though, because these apparently "casual" notes can also be very sexy.
I love this scent for its versatility and for its comforting and uplifting notes. I see myself still wanting to wear it for a very long time.

tropic sugar

Sorry for my mis-spelled word below I meant to spell cactus not catus.

tropic sugar

I just recently purchased this fragrance after knowing about it for years.I am not a fan of calvin klein fragrances as they just don't work on my skin.However, I have been trying to find a citrus fragrance that does not smell sharp on my skin for the up coming humid summers here in michigan.I have always liked dolce gabana light blue but it smells very sharp on me and it smells like bathroom freshner on my dry skin and the cedar is very strong.Ckin2u is a similar type of scent but is more balanced with the addition of soft vanilla.This fragrance opens with sparkling grapefruit and red current reminding me of an italian grapefruit soda very sparkling and fizzy.The citrus is warming as it goes into the heart of catus and sugared orchid.I don't really smell any floral but the sugar mixes with the citrus and I can pick up a little catus and at this stage it does remind me of a tropical drink but is not overly sweet.The cedar is now coming in to play but its sharpness is toned way down by the sugar notes and the soft amber and vanilla.There is a soft creamyness to this scent which keeps the citrus in check.The style of this scent is very beachy and a little earthy which some would say is unisex but to me its very girly.I could see a surfer type girl wearing this after a long day in the ocean and throwing on a maxi dress and heading out to a beach party on a hot night.It stays very fizzy grapefruity and sweet tart all the way down to the dry down with soft touch of vanilla.another plus is there is no musk which I do not care for.There is a sexiness to this fragrance which I can see men really liking as it is not to floral and not to sweet and it has a warmth to it as well as managing to stay fresh and clean.If you like light blue,aqua di gioia or chanel eau fraiche give this a try.Perfect for hot summer nights and beachy girls and for an eau de toilette this is pretty long wearing.This would smell great blended with a soft vanilla lotion.This truly is a yummy and very underrated fragrance.Way better then the cheap fruity escada releases nowadays!You can also get the 5 oz bottle for around 40.00$.Citrus punch here I come!

Clyn11
Clyn11

I wanted a citrus almost unisex type of summer fragrance for casual/sporty occasions and this fits the bill :) Fresh grapefruit at the start but not too sharp....and while it softens with the vanilla notes in the middle, it retains its citrus notes. It's not cloying at all. There is actually a hint of CK One on here. Lemon Meringue!! On me, longevity is pretty good 6hrs!

xabaras
xabaras

What is wrong with me and Calvin Klein's fragrances? I went into a shop and tried this on. The day went by and I decided that I liked it, it was fresh and clean and I thought I should get the nice box at the special price..BAD mistake. Every time I try to start a relationship with this scent it goes rancid on me. It seems like a lovely citrus fragrance permeated by amber when I put it on and in a matter of minutes it becomes this heavy monster which screams in my head and gives me headache. On anybody else I like it, I actually see it very well as a unisex fragrance.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I only discovered IN2U about a year or so ago when I tested it in a department store, and of all the perfumes I tested or smelled this was the only one that really captured my interest and stood out to me.

It's a lovely subtle, fresh, clean perfume with a touch of sweetness injected into it from the vanilla, and a warmth and depth given by the amber and cedar, which make it kind of cuddly and sexy as well. I suppose it could easily be a unisex scent, even though to me it's more feminine than masculine, but in some ways, and on some skins, it could be gender-less! In my opinion it's not as unisex as CK One and is much more appealing.

On me, the lasting power of IN2U is actually very good. I see that several reviewers have said that on them it disappears really quickly, but on me it sticks around for several hours and I get subtle little whiffs of it here and there which is very nice!

The only thing I'm not crazy about with this perfume is the bottle which is a bit chunky and clunky, and reminds me of Liz Claiborne's Curve perfume bottles, but I've seen worse!

I managed to get a big bottle of IN2U for a great price and it was one of my best perfume buys yet. When I run out I'll definitely be getting another and I really hope this perfume isn't going to be one of those that I recently discovered only to find that not long after it's discontinued! I'll be VERY sad it if is but, fingers crossed, this will be one of the ones Calvin Klein will keep around.

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

This one can be unisex! My brother pulled it off so well (even better than I did) so I gave it to him

Fresh, spicy and powdery... last almost 7 hours on me.

Allinug
Allinug

Oh it went wrong when I should write the review so the guest review under this is mine.

First a little citrus and about an half hour later almost gone...no keeper for me.

benpaul12

I love it when my girlfriend wears this, she loves it and knows how much I love her wearing it too.

happybeany
happybeany

I didn't enjoy this, I will give it a go again in a few months but finding it quite overly heavy and I don't think it mixes well with my chemistry. Not sure what it is that I find so unlikeable about it though - I can't pinpoint it!

liiva

Fresh, juicy, sunny. Like a beach and adventure.
Summer Must Have!

cookiedais
cookiedais

I quite like this one , it has a lemony / warm vanilla vibe going on , not flowery or too sweet , it has a slight masculine edge & I could see a young trendy chap rocking this no problem . P.S. I would prefer a nicer looking bottle though , this one looks ugly on my dresser .

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

Something about this disturbs me, as with thierry muglers innocent i am thinking i smell a very strong presence of the red currant... or the red cedar like in jardin mediterreneo. i sprayed it on 30mins ago it was very nice fresh citrus the first couple of minutes and mind you i only sprayed a little bit on my wrists, 2 small sprays from a sample vial. it took about 5-10mins before it became cloying and i already washed it off. take note its below freezing here, but this is just overwhelming and making me queasy. its now 40minutes into it and i can still smell the scrubber. it does have a musculine scent to it that i usually appreciate but sorry not this one. just too much of something i cant explain.
edit: i just can't imagine being stuck with someone wearing this on an elevator during summer :(

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

I'm so excited to have found an amazing fragrance which is both feminine and masculine but isn't really meant to be worn by a man! I've wanted a slightly masculine fragrance for the longest time but havn't been brave enough to actually purchase a mens cologne! Very citrus when first applied and fades to a vanilla with the masculine tones. Great sillage and longevity, great buy!

sabrinawaheed
sabrinawaheed

Omg! I love this perfume! It smells so good! Just yummy. Bottle looks nice & very unique. Something special. I would purchase again. Got it from marshalls for a decent price.

Liquefaction
Liquefaction

Close but no cigar for me. I want to like it, and every now and then I almost think I do. But it's just a little too sweet and not enough soft.

Kysyona
Kysyona

One of the best in CK's portfolio: so upbeat, fresh, sunny! I've no idea, why the famous noses don't use the Citrus + Vanilla duet more often: it's the best antidepressant EVER! I agree wth everything here: the fact that it suits both sexes, the modern original bottle, the peppy name, the composition, which is rather simple, but isn't it the clue to all things great? It's an olfactory guarantee og great mood throughout the day, 100% - tested and confirmed.

ann_gurl
ann_gurl

i really love this perfume .. make me feel fresh and young ^^ when i apply it .. but what i dislike about it the lasting isn't good faded after 1 - 2 hours :( ouchh

FoxyVixen
FoxyVixen

I had this perfume in my teenage years and now I think it smells awful !

cinema1974
cinema1974

This is EDT and it has an amazing vanilla scent with a citrus fruit punch line.I was expecting a typical CK fragrance from the past as of CK one and maybe that CK shock... So far it is a fresh scent with a yummy fruit and clean everyday wear. I purchased this at a good price and so far it lasting around 5 hours on me and that is amazing for EDT.This scent is in a nice glass bottle with a white cover that has the CK in 2u... It looks like an old time aftershave bottle. I don't know but one review stated that it smelled like an aftershave? to me it does not... It heart notes are a true vanilla...so if you like vanilla this is a good price for a vanilla fragrance. Nice scent for everyday wear.

cooking4ireland
cooking4ireland

This was my first non-plastic bottle perfume, I love it! Funny thing, the first bottle I got of it was a misprint, so it says CKIN2U Him, but it is the Her bottle, and I got another Her, and they're identical! It has such a yummy scent, warm, and I feel it works for summer and fall especially with something yellow or brown!

ebishop24
ebishop24

This is my favourite summer scent. Very warm & lasts well, especially on clothing.
The vanilla takes the edge off the citrussy smell, I wouldn't mind if I could smell the pink grapefruit more, but saying that it's an incredibly pleasant, non-offensive smell, perfect for daywear.

pri_alip
pri_alip

This is my fragrance mistake. I tried it ONCE at a store and thought it smelled wonderful (didn't buy it there because it was too expensive, I knew I could find better prices at online stores). So I bought it a few weeks later. When it arrived I was sooo excited to wear it. Sprayed it once on my arm and... God, what a disappointment! It was nothing like what I remembered, seemed like a completely different fragrance from the one I had tried at the store. A huge splash of vanilla combined with a cloying amber scent - that's what it is to me, in a nutshell.
I tried it again two days later, and had the same bad feeling. Definitely not for me.

The worst part: I got the 100ml (3.4 oz) bottle. Don't know what to do with it now. I'm sure I won't wear it again.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I really didn't think I would like this one based on the notes and the "Uni-Sex made for a Techno Sexual Generation" label (whats that? A generation that knows how to use a mobile or a PC...?) I thought it would smell more like a mens cologne rather than something that I could enjoy.
Wrong! I don't get any grapefruit or very much bergamot, on me it's all orchid, amber, cedar and something powdery.

I dont really care for the bottle (perhaps a sign I am not a member of the: Techno Sexual Generation despite my PC & iPhone...? -- Dunno! But it looks like a soft-drink bottle rather than a perfume flacon) Bon, I shan't complain because I got 150ML at Douglass for a members only price of €19,99 : )

It's soft, flowery with a hint of bergamot and a powdery drydown plus a delicious note that I can't identify but whatever it is....it smell yummy! It's not a passionate love affair...but It's a crush, for sure! (on the juice...not the bottle ;)

Silage is: a pretty floral powdery cloud that's not a fragrance bomb but noticeable nonetheless. -- Longevity is: great with on me 6+ hours.

Don't judge this one by the bottle or notes! And don't buy into the claim that its for "young" people only, thats poppycock! I am a big believer that anybody of any age/gender should enjoy whatever fragrance they like! Full stop!

This is one of those fragrances that rely (obviously) heavy on your chemistry. So, go and mix! ; ) Good luck!

Raina
Raina

Is this really for women? All I get is a very strong men's aftershave smell with a touch of lemon and vanilla. I don't really know any women who like smelling of aftershave but I suppose there's a market for those who do, and this would fit right in. I can imagine this smelling really nice on a teenage boy if used sparingly. In fact, I used to know one who did smell similar to this back in high school, and he always smelled really good.

benpaul12

This is a special CK perfume, unlike a lot of his which are transparent and purely citrusey or cologney - IN2UHer has a deep heart. The vanilla notes are what I like the most, it reminds me of (the good smells) in Bali.

I bought it for my GF a while back and she's been wearing it since, it suits her innocence as she's a beautiful blonde young lady :)

It matches the IN2UHim well, although is leaps and bounds ahead. Less common too.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I looooove this scent. I blind bought it on clearance from Marshalls and I'm so glad I did. I would gladly pay full price. This surprised the heck out of me. I sprayed it on and immediately loved it and thought, wow, why did I not buy this sooner. It is a good summer/spring scent/fall scent. So fresh and citrusy with some cedar. I get compliments on this too. This is one of my best fresh clean scents. The bottle is pretty unique but I like it, reminds me of a milk bottle. The scent lasts long and has good sillage. I have a big bottle but when this runs out I will surely buy another.

sagranha
sagranha

great young

polecat
polecat

PACKAGING & MARKETING
Box
The box is glossy, golden yellow and a little uninteresting. It's sturdy and holds the perfume well.

Bottle
The bottle is heavy and reasonably well made. The yellowish hue in the glass is nice. However the white plastic top is a little tacky and gives the bottle a feeling of a soap dispenser.

Name
CKin2u is a very dated name. Text talk should not be allowed outside of texts...and preferably not in texts either.

THE FRAGRANCE

Composition & development
Top- This starts of with fresh zingy citrus, the bergamot and grapefruit combination gives this a very ripe lemon feel.
Middle - As the fragrance begins to dry down it becomes a whole lot sweeter and creamier. There is a creamy lemon-pie-floral going on here. It's quite nice. The scent also warms up a little as the amber begins to bloom from your skin.
Drydown/Base - Wait a little longer and suddenly you're wearing a much more masculine scent. Cedar, amber and other
woody notes make an appearance giving this a more rugged edge.

Sillage and Longevity
Sillage is mediocre, it does project a little. Longevity is good for a CK scent, 6 hours on my skin.

MY OPINION

It was a good scent for me a few years ago. Pleasant, not too heavy, not too girly. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a modern citrus-floral and doesn't go for super glittery girly sweet scents.

stylisheuropean
stylisheuropean

I can't tell you how much I love this perfume! It's by far my favorite perfume I've owned. It will continue to be in my perfume collection & always be my top loved scent. I love the fresh smell, reminds me of vacation/paradise. It's long lasting and gets a lot of components :)

Trinidella
Trinidella

This one does not possess the wow factor like the CK one, but will work as an office/day scent.

Jess1fireflight

I love this perfume so much. Since the first day I smelled this I knew I had to have it. My mom gifted me the 5oz bottle which will last me for such a long time. Something impressive about this is that I sprayed it at 7:30 p.m. and its 8:10 a.m. and I can still smell it on my wrists. Im in love.:)

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

So, my very recent craving for delicious foodlike frags, has led me on a quest to find the perfect lemon dessert type scent, and in that quest, I was led here, to the reviews of CK IN2U.

Of coarse it was the review that discribes IN2U as smelling like freshly baked lemon and vanilla cake that got me. I immediately had to go out and blind buy it at TJ max.

And does CK IN2U infact smell like freshly baked lemon and vanilla cake? DRUM ROLE PLEASE ....Why indeed it does!
Only better. This is lemon and vanilla cake -- the sugar glaze topping.

Instead of sugary sweetness, what you get here, is that slightly prickly, rather fresh, kinda spicy, sorta green cactus note that gives it an ever so slight (and I do mean slight) unisex vibe.

(Hmm, very interesting, how bergamot + grapefruit = Lemon)

So, have I found the perfect lemon dessert type frag in CK IN2U? Absolutely, I have!
100% fresh, lemony/vanilla deliciousness with almost 0 sugar.

Thanks again fellow fragranticans!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This is my friends signature scent and I always think she smells great so I took a spritz of this when I had the opportunity. I get alot of grapefruit and wood then it settles to a vanilla and kind of masculine smell. I think this fragrance could be worn by either men or women. I do like this fragrance but I can't imagine myself wearing it as I prefer more feminine fragrances. It's a nice, clean everyday scent.

Kyi
Kyi

Lots of grapefruit on first spray! Juicy, tart, and slightly bitter citrus burst! Then it smooths down to a deep, slightly earthy and masculine vanilla. It smells a little fizzy and fruity, which gives it a boozy quality. Smells very nice, but nothing out of the ordinary.

angrydinosaur99
angrydinosaur99

I have to say this was my first serious perfume.

It opens with a fresh lemony kiss which fades into a light sweetness thats not sugary but more of a natural sweetness. It does settle kind of weird on my skin. I think its the red cedar because I can only define it as a woodsy smell.

However, I still love it. Its my go to perfume. I don't have to worry about it being too strong on me. You catch small whiffs of it in the air so its not always in your face. I spray it on my clothes more than i do on my skin because of the way it settles on me.

Love smelling whiffs of it on my clothes and sheets.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Smells like freshly baked lemon and vanilla cake. To me it's best for fall because the vanilla gives it a certain warmth.

This is supposed to be CK's first non-unisex perfume, but it can still pass for unisex!

rosembloom

This loooovely is so simple yet complex. It keeps on morphing beautifully on my skin. so fresh and light for summer yet has a warm and very feminine sensual side. My go to perfume these days: it recieves so many deserved compliments... methinks i will get myself a backup bottle. A beautifull pick me up scent! Great for mornings!

number894
number894

it doesn't last long. too shame

hollyms

Let me just tell you... the guys LOVE this perfume! :D

niccogus
niccogus

Excelente. No estoy de acuerdo con que sea sólo femenino. En mi opinión entiendo que es tanto masculino como femenino. Creo que tiene también algo de raíz de Jengibre y algo de ylang ylang. Muy muy similar al CK ONE SCENE.

kololi
kololi

I have this parfume for a few days, I am wearing it today, and all I can say is that finally I feel I have found one of my favorite parfumes! This one is really great on me, so fresh but still warm, the lasting power is also good, it is not very strong so I do not get a headache. I LOVE IT!!!!

ika_chika

this is the fresh vanilla smell, it's not special, it just nice.. I just like it
^_^

^_^

ladynaqua
ladynaqua

well , what can I say this has become my comfort perfume like french fries and burger is my comfort food, looooooooool . I love this , I can never get enough of yummy straight vanilla lemon desert disguised in a perfume, This is the best perfume by calvin kliene following his masterpiece obsession .. That is my modest opinion:)

Jess1fireflight

I tried this on my arm yesterday and the first thought was 'this reminds me of something' It smells just like fruity pebbles cereal and i love it.i couldnt stop smelling my arm. smelled so delicious. and ots the only scent which my brother loved and complimented as much. i loved it and i want it!

Nanc
Nanc

It’s all about the grapefruit and bergamot, I was really hoping the vanilla would shine as well but it doesn’t come through at all on me and without the vanilla it does lean toward the masculine side. It is a nice scent just wish it would have been sweeter on me.

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

To me this is citrus and powder
When I first smelt it I wasn't over keen it reminded me of those KFC freshing wipes! But sometimes I crave the smell so keep a small bottle in my collection for those days. On a more positive note it does have a good staying power on my skin.

Although CK in2u heat is a much better version in my opinion.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this has a strong almost mens cologne smell to it which I love, and yet still somehow floral. It pairs well with bath and body works honeysuckle lotion if u can find it. could be worn all year round.

MarianneLouise
MarianneLouise

After the initial citrus burst this scent quickly mellows to a soft, vanilla powder which is quite sweet on me. I'm having trouble picking up any of the other notes. However, it is quite pleasant and a lovely scent for a casual day.

proud2bmorena
proud2bmorena

I just had a spritz on each of my wrists and woah, the smell was quite strong in the beginning. It oddly reminds me of Tommy Hilfiger True Star. I'm trying to find the vanilla note (since I'm a big fan of the sweet stuff) but I smell more of a masculine note.

As for the citrus, I can smell a little bit Carolina Herrera Aqua in it. Odd, I know.. maybe it's the citrus. I recommend this for laid-back days. White tee and jeans. Or shorts and flats.

hollyms

I. Love. This. Scent. Yumm. It makes me feel so cozy and happy. The opening explodes with citrus, but it settles down into something that reminds me of the drydown of Burberry Brit (EDT). There's something about it that just draws me in. I hope other people feel the same way ;)

Edited to include that I've since discovered men absolutely love this... my bf always compliments when I wear this and can't get enough!

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

Funny I dont get citrus or vanilla at all, I am not sure what it is that I get (orchid?) but I like it so far.

passionata20
passionata20

Opening is almost identical to another Calvin Klein fragrance "CK one shock for her" but more intense and very enjoyable. It has some fizzy candy note (citruses) which i really really like. But then after couple of hours it turns into some masculine scent. I couldn´t belive it can turn into that! I don´t like the drydown at all! I like to smell masculine scents on men, but not on myself. On my skin it turns into something that has a typical male fragrances note. The drydown is really unisex. Staying power is great, sillage moderate.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

rosembloom

I could'nt help but write a second review on this gem. It is so simple and understated that I often overlook it's complexity. Candied red-ruby grapefuit, floral (slightly aquatic)and a touch of light vanilla: a masterpiece on me. I am wearing it today. I sprayed it on this am. at 7. Now it is 10h and my friend kept on smelling my freshly washed hair (where I applied the perfume most) and raved about that 'clean, yummy and sexy (?) scent. THing is, dear Fragranticans: I myself cannot smell it anymore! So beware: this is a magical potion which intends to last though the wearer is unaware lol.. People can actually smell it when they come into my appartment! Thank God it's a 100 ml, because I would run out quite quickly. I was sad not too long ago , thinking about xmas and my dad having passed away and reached out to you dear Fragranticans . I asked for a pick-me-up scent: some of you suggested this fragrance and how right you were!!!!! It has this 'Eau Dynamisante'(Clinique) quality that makes my spirit soar. And what I love most is that I can use my orange, grapefruit, bergamot and mandarin essential oils with it to lift my mood and enhance my concentration! Good day all!!!! xxx

marylaneable
marylaneable

I have it, but i'm not sure what to think about. Sometimes i really like it but mostly I don't.

glamorouszombie
glamorouszombie

I absolutely love this scent! A little goes a long way though, one squirt lasts me around 4-6 hours. Any more than two quirts is too strong! I love the quality and fresh scent of this perfume.

rosembloom

Though this is Described as a fresh floral, I can hardly smell the flowers though a candied orchid does stand out after the initial citric burst of mouthwatering grapefruit (i can almost smell that Ruby Red!).Citrusy smelling bergamot spices up the opening in a very startling way and the red cedar carries that note to woodsier, more sultry and piquant heights ( i think this is what some call a masculine note. )To my nose, it simply smells clean , classy, feminine in a confident carefreway and elegantly simple. This perfume and my skin must be really getting along. I've the 100 ml. e.d. t. and it stays on me until the next day , even though i spray it in the am and rarely touch up. (biiiig bottle to drag around, lol). In my hair: sillage is stupendous. It smells warm in cold weather and fresh in warm weather which is one of his numerous charms. It somehow reminds me of THE FEELING I GET when wearing comforting Burberry. One of my faves now... the vanilla is gorgeously paired with with a woody oriental base, the red currant leaves redolent of mossy notes and amber's cozy warmth . I love it for everyday use and get many compliments. Give it a try!

ingrideco
ingrideco

Just bought along with hypnose eau legere, waiting the fedex!!!

Update: Blergh.Didn´t like at all. Something about it make it smell cheap and masculine.
Gonna give it away fo´sho

katrinachung
katrinachung

i love perfumes so i collect but not usually perfume coz most of them just look good not smell good. This one is exceptional and special that i buy one after one. i can be happy and excited when i wear it and i'd like to wear it forever.

This is the strangest mix of notes. I don't know why both mens and womens versions were created. This could easily pass as unisex to me. This smells like a mens cologne that's been doused in sugar. I smell a lot of lemon, some type of wood that smells like pine, and extreme sweetness. I can't figure this one out. It smells like a bunch of notes that don't belong together, but were thrown together.

miss_mandarin
miss_mandarin

Love this perfume since its launch. I used to have a little tester but I forgot it. Fell in love with the perfume again when i met it in a store this year and I bought a 100mL one :)

So happy to have it again and the lovely citrus smell always refresh me when i m down. This is my HAPPY perfume.

I found the starting notes too strong for me and I am always afraid to stand close to sb esp in a lift.But after a few minutes, it develop a nice, comfortable citrus smell. And I really love how it smell after a few hours, I love the Vanilla and Amber.

The lasting power on me is excellent, i can smell it the whole day.

It's worth-buying choice!

Good for summer and spring.

This fragrance makes my mood better. It's radiant, sweet, warm and yummy!:)

Most of all I feel the grapefruit note, the orchid note, the cactus note, the amber note and the cedar note. Actually, I can say that all notes are noticeable in it. I really like the orchid note in this fragrance.

The only thing that I don't like in this fragrance that it seems to me a little bit masculine, that is why I wear it only at home.

Anyway, CK IN2U is very joyful. Besides, the the lasting power is just great!

jade11
jade11

my boyfriend got me a 100ml bottle a couple months back its great, orange and vanilla with a little touch or something else.
thats what i get with the first spritz.
on my skin it smells like sweet lemon meringue pie and gradually paces into a soft sweet vanilla.
it doesnt stay on too long, but it might on summer days, this is according to my skin.
a very light clean vanilla orange/grapefruit fragrance with an appeal of her own.

Overall 7/10 x

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

Well I had this one .. first I got a sample of this one.. and i loved it in my pulse when i was testing.. then i bought a 100ml bottle and i started to get annoying of this.. At beggining is too sharp because of the citrus note and masculine.. then in 2 hours most.. it vanishes ..I gave it to my mom.. Sometimes we don´t like something in our skin and love in others.. and her skin chemistry is more long lasting i think lool..I will never buy this again deffinetly .. It´s the citrus and lemon notes is too strong for me.. At least is not expensive On-line, because i bought in a store and it was the double of the price!!

Norgirl
Norgirl

To much citrus for me on my skin it got almost masculin.. i dident care for it that much. but a godd refreshing scent on others for shure

Annus
Annus

I like fruty perfumes and this one has special ingredients. I didn't regret buying this one. I was 18. Safe option for a girl who just got into the perfumes planet and doesn't wanna take a risk. Disadvantage: doesn't last that long.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

Believe it or not, this was the fragrance that inspired my love affair of citrus. This is so good, so creamy and warm. I found it the perfect summer fragrance for me. It is all jeans, yellow camis and white espadrilles. Vanilla and orange creamsicle. Until I wore it more often and began to notice how it fared as the hours gave way. It went from creamy citrus and then the subtle floral sexiness of the orchid. Suddenly it turns sour and sharp. Almost nail polish-like. And at the end, it smelled completely of alcohol, with a faint orange smell. I'm guessing that was the grapefruit. Too many people told me I smelled like nail polish remover. The silage and longevity on this is poor. It lasts at most 3 hours. Sometimes I've felt it fade in an hour depending on the weather. I think that if they cooled it on the grapefruit and added just a bit more orchid and amber, just a tad more, it would have been perfect. I think they would soften the sharpness of the grapefruit towards the end. I wish they reformulated a bit, it has so much potential.

Deydria
Deydria

I thought that it smelled not as fancy as I thought it would based on the price, a similar citrus smell can be found in other cheaper perfumes.

I find that the bottle seems to visually capture the smell. It is a very modern scent, something you can wear everyday with any outfit out to the city. I find it is a rather unisex smell and would go more so with something like jeans than a dress type of outfit.

naheed
naheed

CK IN2U starts with a refreshing note of pulpy grape fruit mixed with a little sweetness. I love the initial stage as I like grapefruit being my favourite fruit. Slowly it settles to an aromatic touch of roasted cardamom and there it smells a little smokey but fresh at the same time. Upon dry down, there's a slightest hint of grapefruit left with soft vanilla and a little woody. Perfect for spring/summer. It's raining and my skin with CK IN2U smells just so lovely with the smell of rain in the air. Longevity is 8+ hours on me.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The opening notes are delightful. They came across as candied citrus. There was something a bit effervescent about it! The cedar note crept in early, and eventually took over the entire composition. Usually I love cedar, but this particular cedar note was very sharp on me, almost synthetic, and it completely warped the scent on my skin. I could not detect any of the cactus or orchid (both of which I love).

cinsot
cinsot

One of my clients picked this on me today! She said, "CK IN2U smells wonderful on you Cindi!" I nearly fell off my chair!

That has never happened before. Especially with a fragrance I am just beginning to acquaint myself with.

CK IN2U is a somewhat aquatic citrus with a subtle distinct vanilla aroma. A pleasant choice for a warm Spring's day.

I'm not in love, but I do like it (at least I think I do! My client most certainly does). A tad generic, but aren't they all these days?!

Apparently I rock this smell.

brc123
brc123

I love this perfume!! Definitely one of my faves. Super fresh scent I can't decide what it is about it but I'm just drawn to it. I found this works for any time of year but it's my favorite in the fall. Only fault is it doesn't last that long.. oh well to me it's worth it :-)

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

Dislike! Smells like generic car/air/toilet lemon freshener..Thought the vanilla comes through quite nice, not willing to bear with the synthetic citrusy smell it starts off with. i would say this is the first CK i think that smells cheap and overpriced. In2U heat is a better option for those looking into this. However you re talking to someone who hates Light blue as well and this bears some similarity with, maybe its the citrus and woody combo i dont like..

goffredo95
goffredo95

My absolute favorite

atiet97
atiet97

Plainly ordinary. Could be replaced by any other more interesting perfumes out there. But this might be a good alternative for those who couldn't stand the sharp and zingy citrus in CK One but still put high hopes to like it.

I got a softer version of CK One on the top notes, and then idle for such amount of time............(here was when the so called plain and not so interesting notes came in). But no worry, you should wait for the dry down. A very soft & lovely warm vanilla, very faint but detectable.

Although the dry down was quite nice, it still is not a winner for me. Very common, lack of character.

aray
aray

I think the masculine touch people are referring to stems from the cactus.. if you're not particularly sensitive to vanilla (like me) and therefor miss the warmth element in this scent, it can very easily come across as masculine - it reminds me of LC Crush for men which also uses cactus.. it's got that zing that for most people has taken it's edge off by the vanilla but like I said, if you have difficulties perceiving vanilla it's just plain zing ;)

I, nevertheless, like this a lot, it's like the ultimate summer fragrance. Maximum freshness and zest with a hint of sexiness (Amber).

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is another CK fragrance that I love. For me it provides the perfect balance of fresh fruity scents in the top notes and subtle sweetness in the base which makes for a stunning scent.

The grapefruit and other citric scents are very noticeable in the top notes and gives a beautiful summer freshness from the initial spray.

After a while the floral and woody notes become more pronounced until it eventually dries down to a sweet (but not cloying) vanilla.

IN2U has really great staying power for me, especially on my clothes. A couple of spritzes linger all day.

There are other perfumes with better sillage, but I've gotten compliments when wearing it so other people must be able to smell it on me.

I wear this when I just want a perfume for casual wear in the daytime...going shopping, going to the beach, hanging out with friends, and I feel it enhances the "chilled" casual sort of style. It's not one I'd wear to go dancing in a club.

It's the perfect perfume for spring or summer and it's very inexpensive so it's great value too.

This is an 8.5 out of 10 in my opinion.

Christchurch
Christchurch

Yes, it's nice fresh sweet scent, but when I wear it, it smells like sugarcane or sugary lollipop. Not for me.

trinluvsun
trinluvsun

I love this scent! Very uplifting. My past Boyfreinds loved it. Its very citrusy, and kinda metallic, but in a good way. It also dries down to a vanilla smell

servana
servana

I've had this for a little while, so it's time for me to review it. Right off the bat, I love it. It's so fresh & citrusy! I love citrus. It smells like fresh writing paper!! I also detect a little orange & tangerine in here. Definitely tangerine. And yes, vanilla is present here, but instead of overpowering the other notes & turning this into a citrus gourmand, it just warms the citrus up a little, making it perfect for all seasons! I don't care what other people say, I wear this in winter! I love it! The vanilla warms it up enough to be good for winter, but not so much that it's too thick for summer.

Furthermore, the longevity is AMAZING. A little got on my hair the other day & two days later (two hair-washes later) I could still smell it!! Weirdly though the sillage is not that good. Lol. It's just me smelling it. Oh well, I love it. It's very easy to wear & I agree with the notes pyramid.
PS. I do not consider this oriental floral at all! I consider this a citrus scent.

eveline marie
eveline marie

I'm wondering what masculine notes you get in this...it's fruity, vanilla, fresh...I don't smell anything masculine!!!

smellME
smellME

I have had this for a while, its a sporty fragrance but not in a fresh clean way. Its a young and fruity, powdery skinscent to me. I mostly get the grapefruit, berries amber and vanilla. its warm and not overly sweet, easy to wear any time,
even for nights out. A bit sexy too.
Cant see the masculine note
some of you written about. I love it !
If you like Hilary Duff, With love, you´ll prabably like this !

tuba
tuba

It is a bit masculine but very nice fragrance in summer time. Love it so much... :)

blakie44
blakie44

One of my favorite perfumes..mmm. I smelled this the frist time on my classmate and I could not stop sniffing her! I knew I had to have it. It starts of smelling like grapefruit and citrus and then it changes into a warm vanilla, but fresh due to the grapefruit. It is such a beautifull scent, I simply love it <3

EDIT: way to masculine smelling for me now, gave it to my sister

mirna86
mirna86

I like this fragance very much, It´s very feminine despite the package, I can´t wait to have it!

ALEXANDRA1983
ALEXANDRA1983

GREAT BUT JUST FOR THE MORNING, SO CITRIC, GREAT TO WEAR IT WITH JEANS A T-SHIRT OR GO TO THE GYM.:)

Tenuba
Tenuba

This perfume is one of the best fragrances you can wear for summer. It's light and fruity and definetely long-lasting. The vanilla note in it is very balanced. I hate vanilla in perfumes but this one is just right for me (luckily). I have the 150 ml bottle of this fragrance and I should tell that it is the only fragrance I have had this big. The smell is noticable yet not overwhelming. It's a very charming scent and suitable for women in their 20s (or even 30s I guess). I get compliments whenever I wear it and some women asked me what I was wearing. I am so glad I have this fragrance and I really recommend it :)

LittleRed
LittleRed

I find the tarty fruit qualities to be deliciously invigorating and bright. Lime, grapefruit, and the succulent cactus green to round it out and create the body. I find the woody base to be very slightly sweet, and subtle at most. It's not overpowering, and added only to the degree of complimenting the citrus.
Overall - sexy, vibrant, and lively.

However, I wish this would be rebottled in something with a more attractive design to really compliment the quality of this fragrance.

rdc_cristina
rdc_cristina

I've smelled this parfume once and I liked it. After I bought a bottle I realize this is too sweet for me. The stayin power was not so good. After a couple of hours I can't realy smell anything. I don't recomand.Is too swee. It makes me sick.

melody85
melody85

This was my signature scent for a while. Very versatile, not too sweet, can wear during the day or night. Not overpowering and innoffensive. I received a few comments from people saying things like "Your perfume smells really familar, what is it?" so i think it is quite common, and I prefer to be individual so I don't wear it much anymore. Staying power could be better.

PerfumeMonster
PerfumeMonster

CK IN2U for her is quite sporty, tomboy-ish and summery bright on my skin. The opening is like a blast of lemons (bergamot + grapefruit) which are quickly joined by a beautiful and almost tart red currant note. The red current lasts for hours. In the heart I can pick up on a light green that I presume is that unique cacti note. I have a hard time getting much orchid in this perfume. The base has a masculine red cedar that I find very appealing with a sweet and tender brush of vanilla. For the most part I smell a slightly masculine but bright mixture of the citrus, red currant, cactus, cedar and vanilla. A lovely scent that manages to smell athletic, fresh and warm throughout.

For an EDT this scent lasts a very long time (6 hours) and has great sillage for the first two hours and then stays close to the skin. I am glad I bought this scent untested, and I have the Fragrantica members and their reviews of this awesome scent to thank for that. As a side note I thought I should mention that CK IN2U smells very similar to another and cheaper scent I own. It's called White Tea and Ginger from the Classics line at Bath & Body Works. If you enjoy this CK scent you might want to look into White Tea & Ginger...I'm sure the body products would layer nicely with IN2U.

Tulipano
Tulipano

I didn't think twice when I bought this perfume and I will always buy it. It's stunningly unique. It's a must-have. It's perfect for the day. I wear it in summer, it gives me a refreshing feeling of confidence.When it is all over me upon an air blow, I fell enchanted.
It is another remarkable CK piece.

malia
malia

I've never liked this bottle, so never felt like trying this fragrance. Until I smelled it on a friend.. Tried it on my skin anyway and wow... i really love this scent!! Energetic, cheerful and very good to me. Gives me sunny summer vibes ;-)
It's funny how you can be misleaded by an unattractive bottle design. It's what INSIDE that matters!!

heyarnold
heyarnold

Fresh, sexy and sensual. I can't really describe, but the longer it wears, the scent shifts slightly. It lasts for ages, and always impresses ;)

Monos

A very modern almost "corporate" smell in my opinion. I bought 125ml bottle - as I did like it at first, but i couldn't wait to finish it & ended up giving it away. I would say this would suit a proffesional as an office wear.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Girly? Maybe, but I dont care. This stuff smells amazing
Fresh and sensual. Attracting.

Sam2134
Sam2134

I bought this perfume because I had smelled it on my friend and was absolutely enthralled by it.
Whenever I smell it I feel like I'm on the beach in a baggy t shirt covered in sand. The smell of the ocean is also in the air.
This scent is a little masculine as well but that's what I love about it! It gets noticed because of the extra kick. Awesome perfume; will probably keep buying it again and again.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

I love it! i tried it about 3 days ago and i fell in love with it.. to me it's sexy, a bit masculine and i like that, warm, sweet but citrusy and fresh at the same time, i can wear it whenever, at night, day, sprin, summer.. you must try this one <3

olga1780
olga1780

I'm not a fan of Calvin Klein fragrances, but this one was a proverbial "love at first sniff"! No, it's nothing out of this world, but I believe that there is a certain time and place for each kind of fragrance. I was extremely attracted by the freshness and a touch of musculinity that many have mentioned earlier. For me it's a perfect scent to get myself moving at the gym, so energizing and sexy!
For EDT- the sillage and staying power are amazing: lasts at least 5 hours on me.

In mood
In mood

I always wanted to test this fragrance and today I tried it on my skin. The beginning was very charming, orange juice and sweet. On the other hand I tried E. Arden 5th Avenue, I tested it many years ago and already forgot the smell. I was walking in the store and smelled my left hand with In2U and my right hand with 5th Avenue. IN2U turned to be very loud and monotonous, something similar to deodorant sprays. Now I feel orange, musk and cedar. And this perfume is so simple and annoying to me, maybe it seems simple in comparison with 5th Avenue which I found very romantic and elegant.

fufugypsy
fufugypsy

Smell like an oranges ice cream!! Yummy

sarugli
sarugli

I sadly only have a sample of this, which i wore tonight. I applied it at around 6.30 pm, it's now 2am, and it still smells divine! I so want this, but am very poor at the mo.
Great staying power, i was surrounded by a soft envelope of this all night. I find the scent very comforting for some resaon.I can't describe exactly how this smells,very slightly sweet and powdery? Beautiful.

annc
annc

I got this from an ex so my thought was that this one would smells sexy or something like that. But oh this is far from it. It smells fruity? Whatever it is, its just so so. Plus the packaging sucks, mine broke before I got to finish the whole bottle and I didnt have any choice but to trash it.

NoirDesir
NoirDesir

it's quite a simple scent, nothing extraordinary , the scent doesn't last either , i think it lasts on my skin for like 2-3 h .. it`s a day perfume, well i don`t like it nor my boyfriend

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

really good! an eye-opener for sure. the pink grapefruit is strong and bright and the cedar is a perfect base. i heard ths scent reminds some of burberry...to me this is more of a surfer girl sister to jpg ma dame. they both have that lovely ceday base but instead of the fanta orange soda in madame, ck uses tart pink grapefruit. a wonderful summer scent or after a workout.

p0lita
p0lita

When I tried it for the first time it smelled really fresh on my skin, which I liked a lot, but then after few minutes the citrus freshness was all gone and strong vanilla scent came in. I really regret buying this perfume, I've wore it only once.

vlann
vlann

This is my only floral-oriented perfume, and I adore this one! Usually I don't really like floral perfume, but this one is exception. Eventhough it's not as sweet as my other perfumes, but it smells very elegant and calming. It suits me best when I'm out on formal events. Good sillage!

guest_Eevee
guest_Eevee

This is my favorite perfume! Not too sweet but very fresh and young, and you walk around feeling like a juicy grapefruit (thats a good thing). Its not overpowering and it just .. makes me happy smelling it. When I'm in a car park or somewhere, I smell it and feel like im taken to a garden each time i smell it. Its not very long - lasting though, or maybe im just too used to it. I originally got given it for a pressie but bought a second one 100ml cos its so nice.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Smells like vanilla and grapefruit juice - but not in a sticky sweet way.
It shares similarities with Boss's Orange.
Sweet (not headache inducing!), warm and fruity but still somehow fresh.
It is ideal for a young and pretty woman.

AnisThaqifah
AnisThaqifah

Hi peeps. Can someone tell me which is more sweeter between Ckin2u for her and Princess? Pleaseee I am confused which one should I pick :/

Nandathomp
Nandathomp

A perfect Summer Scent for Vanilla lovers!!!

A citrus and fresh start with the Sicilian Bergamot and the Grapefruit... After a little moment the vanilla base appears mixing with the citrus.

Very fresh, not too sweet. Perfect for hot days. Poor Lasting power on me: about 3 hours. A very good perfume, but i won't be buying another bottle after this one!!!

Amethyste
Amethyste

First time I tried it.. on paper, I couldn't stop smelling the delicious grapefruit for hours. BUT.. some time later, a coworker begin to wear it, and she used to apply generous amounts. It was a so horrible smell. I didn't wanna be next to her. There was no grapefruit at all, but only a sweet toxic, strong and artificial vanilla. When I knew it was the same I felt like crazy. My new fav .. and my new worst.. the SAME???

Superchick
Superchick

i personally did not use it but i had to ask my frnd wich perfume she is wearing when i got to know its CK in2u ohh man its awesome....and guess this ones gona be one of my fav in my list..

acingram
acingram

I loved this perfume! Very Citris-y---someone mentioned Burberry for women and I agree. I really enjoyed this scent, it is fresh and summery, not too heavy but definitely noticeable. I got a lot of compliments wearing this perfume.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

Smells like Burberry for woman, with only more citric notes in the top notes.
Very good..

Rouu
Rouu

beautiful,divine,amazing and strange !

reminds me somehow with Fendi Fantasia same strange aura but IN2U is more sweet and tender , less sharper is the right word i guess

luve it , was expecting something stronger and darker than that fabulous scent , simply fresh,energetic and attractive

the bottle itself is just strange and weird , expected fragrance from strange bottle chapped !

the staying power is fair, generally its amazing fragrance for young lady, so wearable gained tons of complements on that one through office, daily use and for vacations

in one word, PERFECT

tvu
tvu

I quite like this citrus note at first and leaving a sweeter citrus and light vanilla at the end. It is refreshing yet quite sophisticated. A good scent for summer.

The only negative is that it's not long lasting as I would like it to be.

This suitable for age 25+

zvoncica
zvoncica

Most of the times we have expectations from scents. Either good or bad. I expected indifference towards IN2U. Pure and simple, lets move to another, reaction. The bottle looks like bicyclers drinking supply, and so I hoped the airy, refreshing liquid is hidden inside. As i said, indifference on its way.

Simultaneously with inhaling IN2U I sighed and swooned. Pure excitation slapped my olfactory center. Delightful opening in citric bath and sour red currant with underlying cream vanilla enchanted me. No, this isn’t citrus perfume or entirely fresh. I wouldn’t even recommend it as summer scent.

IN2U is beautiful oriental floral, the mighty orchid in amber chamber. Sour woods of cedar tree on shores of vanilla lake. This is the rebirth of L`instant de Guerlain. Easy wearable, long lasting and sensual.

I personally find no synthetic or unpleasantly sweet notes in this. I consider it to be creamy, uplifting and excellent quality perfume. I give it thumbs up. High up.

Richnata
Richnata

I have doubting feelings about his fragrance. I definitely cannot waer it when it is warm or hot. It is too strong, the scent being long-lasting makes me feel that it is not becoming me at all. I find it even disturbing me from time to time. But I put it on me when it was minus 10 Celsius outside and it gave me a very pleasant feeling, It was even warming me up making me smile. I still keep a small bottle of it in my box...but use it only when it is freezy outside.

Jayhotaru
Jayhotaru

When this first came out I was seduced by the commercial into buying it. I've always loved the idea of a fresh yet warm perfume. I absolutely love it up until the top notes disappear. On me, the grapefruit is as juicy and refreshing as biting into a real one on a hot summer day... unfortunately the effect is short lived. My skin sweetens this fragrance to a fault. I get a really strong version of the cupcake note that many have mentioned. Its still pleasant but can be suffocating in summer and i find its better suited to my chemistry in the winter. But in any season the drydown is amazing and my favorite part by far. Stellar lasting power. The only time i get anything masculine is when i smell it straight from the bottle. A fine fragrance, though lacking in that one magical quality that makes me fall in love.

Princess
Princess

It smells really fresh/mild,powder with a hint of fruits. Perfect for daytime. Kind of reminds me about Jessica Simpsons Fancy Love. I use to love Fancy love, but this is so much better! Fancy love smells really sharp powder, and this is like a toned version with a bit fruit. Love it!

chemicalideas
chemicalideas

Loved this! So fresh and bright and the grapefruit was lovely!

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

I'm a big fan of grapefruit so I love this one. The dry down is also nice really love the woody notes.It smelled bright and fresh, perfect for daytime.

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

Because the scent was split, separate for him and her, it compares none to CK One.
It was a bit of a disappointment to me..I gave it away to my 23 yr old niece

9154mf
9154mf

I think this is a young funky fresh scent. I smelt it in an airport 3 years ago and wanted to get it ever since, i just recently got a small bottle in a swap. So it goes to show that while I wanted it, I didnt NEED it bad enough to go out and get it myself. The citrus opening lasted barely a few minutes on me, which is good as Im not a huge citrus fan. The interesting notes of sugar orchid and white cactus in the heart are great and what I feel gives the scent it's funkiness. I don't really get much amber or cedar from the base, on me the mid notes are the strongest and, combined with a bit of vanilla, are the notes that really last. This is great playful scent, I wouldn't choose this for all occasions nor could I wear this everyday but Im glad to have a small bottle for every now and then.

rithacha
rithacha

I'm sorry, this is a sweet and sour plasticky mess. I like the bite of citrus, but then it vanishes into a typical jammy berry vanilla cough syrup. If you catch them at all, the orchid and cactus are weak. This really should be labeled a fruity floral.

On the plus, the lasting power is fleeting.

Monos

Modern perfume, but nothing special. I was so tired of it I never used twe whole bottle...

missveronica9
missveronica9

A friend showed me her bottle of this, and I spritzed on my arm to examine. Not knowing what the notes were supposed to be, I initially thought "grapefruit", but then decided that I could smell hyper-real mandarin alternating with incense. Now, looking at the listed notes I see I got the grapefruit right, but not much else (all in the nose of the beholder, perhaps?). I found this to be quite a strong, "modern" fragrance which I imagine could be very good at masking sweaty odours in a hot nightclub.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Another citrus perfume. Citrusy and a little spicy. Not bad, but nothing outstanding. Reminds me an Oriflame's scent Energising Aromacare, but CK is more sweeter and softer. In 2 U will be great for fresh citrus perfumes lovers. It's good for summer and spring time and for vacation or everyday and office use.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

Fresh and juicy, one thing i can always remember about it is a very fresh grapefruit. perfect for summer.

mwater1
mwater1

I find that while I like CK IN2U, the initial spray is a bit overwhelming. I like anything that reminds me of fresh lemons, but as others have said...it can be headache inducing. Kind of made my nose hurt. After the fragrance dries down, it becomes creamy, heady, and floral. There is something so precious about those middle notes, I've never smelled a cactus, so the combination was exciting. This is a very enticing scent. The more I smell it, the more it grows on me. I had originally recommended this for a hot day, but I think I have to revise that opinion. This fragrance would be absolutely perfect for a very cold and dreary morning when you need a little reminder that summer is coming.

Gosha
Gosha

Interestig fragrance. Nice, modern and clean. I don't like the add though, it just doesnt' seem "appropriate" somehow that a girl looking like heavily made-up 11 years old should be playing this highly sexualised woman.

sky76sky
sky76sky

A very modern, clean-yet-warm, yin-yang scent with a sense of freedom.

It starts out with a masculine, dry & sour-citrus bergamot burst....very similar to the original epitome of androgyny: CKone. I can understand why others find it captures the essence of a glass of bubbly. The grapefruit is very present (without being juicy) & I detect plenty of ozone - a pleasant chemically clean smell of line-dried clothes. Underneath this is a dry, white floral heart with a watery pale green feel (cactus?).

I thought that IN2U would remain in her boyfriend jeans & unbuttoned man-shirt all day, but gradually it feminises to become a warm, vanilla-based scent...quite a suprise! I, too, get a "cakey" smell, not fresh-baked, but a delicate, cool, vanilla & lemon waft from a cupcake stand filled with iced fancies. Suddenly she's all floaty tea-dresses & bare-faced beauty.

The lasting power is impressive & it really is a happy, uplifting scent. On my skin, a dry woodsy note becomes dominant after a few hours which keeps the masculine side of this fragrance alive.

Personally, I prefer CKone, because I find it to be a clearer scent. Both scents can be a bit invasive with your headspace but I like the way they encapsulate the spirit of a modern woman, happily balancing the male & female aspects of her nature & life.

I was truly amazed by this fragrance.

When I first tried CK IN2U, it smelt rather like champagne. It had that familiar sourish and fizzy like quality. However, since testing it again, (this time on my skin), I must say that this fragrance is rather sweet.

The opening of bergamot, grapefruit and currant isn't as loud on the skin as it is on paper. This scent softened into a sweet, creamy, cake-like fragrance, which somewhat reminded me of Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears.

While on some people this fragrance is primarily tarty fruits, on others, as well as myself, CK IN2U is intimate and extremely pleasant.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance has great sillage, because it doesn't, however the lasting power is impressive.

I have definitely grown to like this fragrance, even considering purchasing it since discovering how different and soft it smelt when applied to the skin. I urge people to not buy this fragrance based on how it smells on paper or from the bottle.

passeio
passeio

Surprisingly, I like it. The opening is very lemony, then it transforms into a lemon cake. There are some green notes in there too. The problem is that I quicky stop detecting most of this scent on me. It's there, but my nose gets used to it immediately and tunes it out. For that reason it's extemely easy to wear, but I like to smell my own perfume. It's a safe scent, light, stays close to the skin, probably will not annoy anyone around you either.

tatyin
tatyin

This perfume smells unique, warm and kinda androgynous to me. I get noticed and complimented every time i used it. Maybe the down side is just the bottle just not look attractive as its smells. Highly recommended for a not-so-girly type=)

mandashell
mandashell

Don't care for this one. It's sweet but there isn't anything that really balances it all out. After reading all the great reviews it was ordered unsniffed. That was a mistake because it smells really artificial and something about it makes me queasy when I smell it..? o.0 If you didn't exactly like this one try CK IN2U HEAT for her, that one is freaking awesome!! ;')

rolexa
rolexa

I love this scent! I use it every day and everywhere I go. It lasts pretty long on me, though I must agree that In2U smells a bit masculine. Opening notes of this scent reminds me of Paco Rabanne black xs which is my favourite fragrance. A spray of In2U definitely brings me happiness.

guest_helen
guest_helen

the top note is pretty strong..sometimes makes me headache. but the middle note and base note r really nice. I like it. Just like people said. It definitely designed for young girls(18-25).

Sterling Maiden
Sterling Maiden

At first glance, the ingredients seem incompatible, and you can't imagine how they would work together well. But that they do. The fresh orange, or bergamot to be exact, is lent a creaminess not usually found in a citrus fragrance. This is probably due to the amber, which also gives it warmth, depth, and lasting power. The drydown is beautiful, and I can see wearing this all day long and well into the evening during summer. I'd say it's a unisex scent, although there is a men's version as well.

The bottle is cute, but might give the wrong impression of what you're going to find inside. It has more sophistication than the pop bottle design would suggest.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

While I'm not fond of the initial blast of the scent, I very much like its drydown. The base is quite warm and creamy, with still a hint of all that lemon that was initially pungent upon first whiff. It does smell alittle masculine, but not so much that a man could wear it, for it's too sweet for a man, I think. What I like most about CK IN2U is the bottle, though... I love that the clear bottle is covered with white plastic. One can freely spray anywhere they please, and not have to see how much they've used up!, great idea IMO!!! :-)

veronique
veronique

I think this scent is modern, and young, but the citrus top notes are strong and a bit masculine. I like it a lot more in the drydown.

michellehii
michellehii

Agree with missk. I tried this yesterday, it reminds me of champagne immediately the 1st spritz, and i pick up grapefruit and vanilla. Before I try this one, I thought it would be swallow with no lasting power. I am 'quite' wrong, at least it lasts more than 2 hours on me, where I expect it not to last more than an hour. I guess the possible reason is that oriental floral (especially with vanilla note) last on me :) But not with those powdery floral scent.

Casual scent for a casual outing.

zilia
zilia

I like to wear this one in winter, because of vanilla notes. It is very warm, not too heavy.

Aalia
Aalia

At first the citrus comes on so very strong that it is offensive, creates discord with all the other notes-as it seems to be an industrial cleaner or a lemon furniture polish. After about 15
minutes to be sure, the scent changes.
After the sharp edges of the initial citrus blast wear down, the citrus stays on top, dancing about the other notes.
The notes combine after about an hour to create a fresh, fun, scent on top- meeting with a creamy, soft, gourmand swirl layer-the scent is not annoying, conflicting, not harsh. Some how, it is a bright "sunlit" scent that also makes you think wintery things like your favorite cashmere or fragrant tea, sweets to have during the winter! It is a pleasant little surprise that lasts quite a few hours!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I like this is soo nice and chic,very femenine,very long long lasting,i just love it is so unusual. :)

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

A charming, youthful fragrance that makes me feel happy, like when the sun peeks out on a cloudy day. It's a simple vanilla/citrus/musk combination. I wear it on those days I'm feeling carefree and cheerful. No, it's not a groundbreaking perfume, but something about it just makes me smile!

Zoya
Zoya

I've been waiting to get this one for a really long time, and now its mine!!

I love this one a lot. I think this is a really young and femmenine scent. I dont think this one is masculine at all like a few reviews here said. IMO this is a really soft, creamy perfume. Wonderful for everyday use and for work. I adore the combination of the vanilla with the cactus which makes this scent so unique and modern.

Lasting power, at least one me- is good- about 5-6 hours. Low price also makes this perfume worth to buy!

Emeraude
Emeraude

I agree with rebella...it make me feel happy and confident,is a nice perfume...

Gina
Gina

Has been a while since I've smelt this perfume. Although I do remember it was a top contender against my current perfume. Its juicy and cheerful but not thin and light. Great for the balmy seasons. Don't like the bottle which I know isn't a good enough reason to buy it but I don't want to look at an ugly bottle for a couple of months.

dioradddict
dioradddict

like the vanilla but the citruses top notes reminds me some cleaner product... i used to wear it,i like it but i don´t love it

six years later, I too as someone refered before, am choosing it as a transition scent between summer and winter time! very nice and the citruses notes are not annoying me this time, maybe that time it was too much cold for them!

XSX
XSX

I really like this one (not one of my favorites though. It's fresh and citrus but not fruity. Doesn't smell like any other perfume I know, but it is still everyday fragrance, not really for special occasions. I suppose In 2 you is aimed at a city, skinny, tomboyish chick girl :)

perfumista
perfumista

I've been trying and tring this one for months, and still haven't decided to buy one.... Is it the casual vanilla smell, that makes me resist? But each time I put it on, I keep smelling my wrist, and loving it....

Should I buy it?

elaida_00
elaida_00

i bought this perfume by chance, actually i had the 15 ml bottle, i bought two after i saw some reviews and i do not regret that. at the beginning it`s masculine but on my skin has something very exotic..the second bottle i gave to my little sister and she said her boyfriend loved it so much; the good thing is that is strong so you do not need a huge quantity

imey
imey

the bottle was unique and futuristic, very modern i loved to have it as one of my unique collection, but off course without knowing the smell its nothing...so, i tried, 1st spritz was surprising the smell so strong, which one is vanilla?? the sales girl said, just relax, the vanilla is base note it will "out" after one hour... so im waiting... here she come, yes, vanilla scents, so yummi without make you feel like a cake, a ultra modern fragrant, but still it was too strong for me :))

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

Paco Rabanne has Black XS, Vera Wang has Princess, Dior has Miss Dior Cherie. In the current trend of sweet smelling perfume, CK has no option but releasing CK In 2 U. Nice perfume and easily loveable, but nothing special. and easily forgetable, too.

hena a
hena a

Great fragrance. I love the drydown. The vanilla smell is quite strong on me. Nice!

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

I like this perfume a lot. Unfortunately, it has NO staying power. None. I spray it on and it's gone before I reach the front door. What is it with new perfumes that don't last? Most frustrating.

Marianne

Today, my cousin said: "Well, isn't that rather masculine....?" To me, it was, at the beginning. But now that I fell in love with it this doesn't bother me anymore. I think that women should be "allowed" to wear masculine perfumes and the other way, if he or she likes them. In my opinion, especially Calvin Klein fragrances did a great job to stop these "stereotypes".

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I like Marianne's description about the citrus notes with a warm, friendly base. I find that very true about this perfume. I love CKIN2U, it's very summery and sweet in a different kind of way, but also fresh. It's lovable and modern. I get bergamot in the beginning, and the dry down is sweeter with the hint of vanilla. This fragrance reminds me of sunshine because it's so uplifting. The smell kind of reminds me also of the color orange (like the color of this perfume's juice), if colors had a smell.

LuckysGirl
LuckysGirl

Yes, it does have a masculine touch but I like that. It's a great scent for summer. It's crisp, clean and happy.

Marianne

I definitely agree about the masculine touch this fragrance has. But I love the way of combining citrus notes with a warm, friendly base that appears after some minutes.

guest_ZoeM

The smell is a little bit masculine, but I love it

guest_ZoeM

This at the beginning smell just like CK One. Five minutes later had a very warm, fruity/woody notes. Perfect combination.

rebella
rebella

If you feel a bit blue some day, I recommend you to try this perfume! It´s really happy, joyful and optimistic. On me it have a bit of a cold, minty effect that is very refreshing. Not really one of my favourites, but I feel glad every time I wear it.

kittymeow84
kittymeow84

The lasting power isn't excellent but the scent is divine. Fresh and juicy and warm. Definitely young and modern!

2007

CK IN2U for Her by Calvin Klein 3.78 out of 5 based on 1302 ratings and 216 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK IN2U for Her by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK IN2U for Her by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.