Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

CK IN2U for Him Calvin Klein for men

CK IN2U for Him Calvin Klein for men
dislike

cacao
CK IN2U for Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK IN2U for Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK IN2U for Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK IN2U for Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures

CK IN2U for Him by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. CK IN2U for Him was launched in 2007. CK IN2U for Him was created by Carlos Benaim, Bruno Jovanovic, Loc Dong and Jean-Marc Chaillan. Top notes are lemon and tomato leaf; middle notes are and cacao pod; base notes are vetiver, cedar and white musk.

Lemon Tomato Leaf

Cacao Pod

Vetiver Cedar White Musk

CK IN2U Him Collectables
125 Years Your Companion For Life

CK IN2U for Him Fragrance Reviews

shop9ty
shop9ty

This scent is the best !! There's some scents that make me feel like I'm lathered in soap and I just arrived fresh from the shower. This smells soapy to me and the scent is very fresh.

Had to spray about 5 or 6 clicks to get the silage going
Longetivity only works if it's on your clothes

But spray it on ur neck and people a couple of hours later will complement u
When they go in close for a hug

Chicks have told other girls who told me that I smell nice (when I was wearing this scent)

This isn't a wow scent to wow others but a clean fresh scent for yourself
It's unique smell is one I always come back to.

Matías Ross
Matías Ross

Love this scent. But the longevity it's so damn poor.

Anyways, it's a good call if your looking forward to smell good and fresh on the summer.

GaryG
GaryG

Agreed with the below reviews. No longevity, no real strength or pop. It smells generic and nice for a few hours, then magically disappears.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I didn't get any citrus on my skin of any kind, what I got was a pretty nice woody, mellow tone. I'm not the biggest lover of CK I think it's fair to say, but this one isn't bad. I sprayed it 3 hours ago, and it's completely gone, was quite good while it lasted.

mcaldow
mcaldow

I've never been a fan of Calvin Klein fragrances. They are usually poorly done and smell cheap, and this is no exception. Just a locker room school boy fragrance. No man over 20 should be wearing this.

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

Probably the worst smelling designer perfume I ever tried

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I have to admit, I bought this because I wanted a summer fragrance, it was on sale and because someone on Youtube mentioned it would be great. which it is, but unfortunately, for only a couple of minutes.

It does take you on some paradise tropical island, but only for a couple of seconds...

smoj
smoj

smells like lemonade to me, not bad, like many people have said doesn't last too long. nice and fresh, I'm sure my 100ml bottle will last along time, as i don't see myself wearing it out very much, especially as there is many other citrusy type scents to wear out which will last a lot longer. good to wear straight from the shower if your having a night in. not so much a scent for going out in.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

Generic Axe Body Spray... Is that you?

RobbieX

Quite nice and grows on you. Casual and easy to wear as people have said. Not a citrus at all on me though and I find it quite dry and dusty. But it's a nice fragrance. And......there is something there that makes you want to come back to it.......

Geordieboy
Geordieboy

Realy easy to wear fragrance but longevity is poor. Needs reapplying alot. If that was better it would be highly recommended

Steppero
Steppero

Very weak and boring. it's "ok"

sourmiloko
sourmiloko

I ware this Cologne everyday! I'm 21 and It smells fresh clean and hip. It reminds me of a newly free twenty something guy finding his way and going out on the towns while trying to make himself. To me its smells very sweet and has a strong citrus sent. Other people are saying it smells peppery or spicy, I cannot smell it very well, It mostly smells of lemon and wood. I pretty much have adopted it as my main fragrance, the first day I spritzed it on myself I couldn't stop smelling myself, I went to the bar and everyone could smell it, they came up to me and had a large smell and would pretend to faint because it smelt so good. I find women really like this scent. Its very young and boyish. Its also cheap and has an awesome looking bottle.

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

Picture Walking on The Beach, its a Warm, sunny day,and there's a light breeze carrying the smell of the Ocean. Not Far along the Coast there grows some Lemon trees, amongst them grows some pine trees, and there's a qaint little coffee shop that's built there that gently wafts its lingering aroma.
Picture smelling all of this and you'd get a picture of what CKin2U Men smells like.
Its a mix of the Salty sea air, coffee and cocoa,lemon and a pine fresh breeze.
Fresh, youthful, Casual and Care free.
CKin2U Men is a perfect fragrance to wear during those hot summer days when you're simply out with your friends.

Its a Bit of the usual Generic summer frag mix (lemon,musk etc) but the cocoa Pod and tomato leaf make an absurd difference, This actually smells like the sea. Its Salty, sweet, Musky, citrusy and Fresh.
Not usually what I'd go for, I however have used it on Hot days and it blends well into my skin in our Tropical climate, and it smells Good enough to become part of my Summer Fragrance Rotations.

Summer by the sea, pretty aptly sums up this fragrance for me.
Its has okay projection- for 3 hours
And Longevity is 6-7 hours (all CK fragrances seem to go well with my chemistry I guess, yay lucky me haha).
In all a fun, Youthful, Carefree summer frag, and that's pretty much it. Don't use it expecting it to be a Panty dropper, club filling, Suave and manly fragrance, its made for summer, meant for summer and should be used only for summer, so stop complaining it doesn't meet expectations on it being amazing in the club scene, or not being sophisticated enough. CKin2U men was not made to be a perfume esteemed for its glitz and macho punch, nor is it made for nights sweating it out in the club, The bottle design all the way to the ads scream Summer, so shock of all shocks the juice inside will definitely smell Like The sea,summer and just like the season its Fun, frivolous and Care free. Nothing Groundbreaking or jaw dropping but its worth a try, especially seeing as that it also seems to be well complimented by friends.
7 out of 10

esteban747
esteban747

A crowd pleaser, but not much going on.
Fresh, citrus, a little wood/spicy.
Safe.
When the middle notes start to appear is when the best of this fragrance comes out, it gets warmer and still clean.
It smells good, I like it even though it's not a sophisticated or innovative fragrance.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: It has been a few weeks since I bought this perfume and let me tell you, the longevity is impressive (at least for a CK and for a citrus fragrance) 9+ hours.

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

This is a weird one, it's ok i guess. Recommend for teens to about 25yo. Anyone can wear this but i see a mature person wearing something a bit more classy than this casual scent

Sharks2431
Sharks2431

Nothing to dislike about it. Light, fresh, summery...and of course affordable. Bought 50ml on speacial at Debenhams for a whopping £14!!:)

The longevity is a bit of an issue, does not last on my skin.

Youthful scent!

I would give it a 7 out of 10

ph4tk0nt0ll3r
ph4tk0nt0ll3r

Not bad for a cheapy. Doesn't last that long on me, maybe 2/3 hours at best. Can have a bit of a fly spray smell like some others have mentioned, but overall if you are after something cheap and can wear on any occasion this will do

LuisPirica
LuisPirica

i like it

gaz525
gaz525

I bought this as a blind buy as it was very cheap to take on holiday. I LOVE IT. it is very green but still strong,as I find some green smelling fragrances can be abit incipid.I get a basil freshness followed by cut grass and sea smells.the dry down reminds me of all these smells but mixed with tobacco which just makes it a pleasure to wear.there is also a sweetness to it.I felt ckin2u really came into its own at night when out having drinks. It is the kind of scent you can smell the morning after on your clothes and bed sheets.I have just picked up a whopping 150ml for £23 :-)

morphineblues
morphineblues

My boyfriend have this one and i am absoulately LOVING it .
Everytime he uses this, i want to jump on him. hehe
such a sexy and clean smell for men :)

durcak111
durcak111

girls really like it °)

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is oriental woody scent. This cologne is good for casual wearing.

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

Nice clean scent however nothing incredibly special.

nonnative
nonnative

great interesting innovative bottle. Beautiful design and packaging. Not so innovative in the construction of the fragrance. Same boring masculine after shave.

RobbieX

This is a subtle vanilla, cocoa and spicy/woody scent. Longevity and sillage are moderate. Not a fresh scent though - I can not smell any citrus at all in this. But this is a grower, is easy to wear and masculine. It's one of those that you select if you're not sure what you fancy that day - like it.

MexiKen09
MexiKen09

I was hoping for this to be an aquatic citrus smell, but all I got was SPICY. It stills smells the same on my skin as when I sprayed it. I am getting a bit of the cacao pod but very slightly. Very spicy, not my cup of tea. Smells generic, cheap and yeah.

Chawanwit
Chawanwit

To me it is what I would use on my routine days like going to university or going to work. It is better than body spray because it scent is better and last longer but it is no surprise this is a very safe and simple scent and should not be used on days that you want to impress some one.

Heretosmell
Heretosmell

like most of the other perfumes of the CK clan,CKin2u(men)also,is a safe buy.this perfume has two side:a bright side and a not-so-bright side.now lets see these 2 sides.
BRIGHT SIDE:it is a safe buy and quite a trustworthy one.you can never go wrong with it.CKin2u is a fresh,youthful fragrance,quite demure and subtle.its not too loud and overwhelming.quite a peaceful scent i should say.the base notes comprise of white musk,cedar and vetiver.of these cedar is the most prominent one.hence,its safe to call it a woody fragrance.the subtle citrusy notes are detectable from the moment you apply it ,to an hour or so(depending on your skin chemistry)and it becomes prominent when the wind takes up some speed.(otherwise it is mostly dormant)to sum it up,its a fragrance for which people will inwardly appreciate you.
THE NOT-SO-BRIGHT SIDE:as mentioned above,it is a fragrance for which people will appreciate you inwardly.thats it.no one will come up to you and ask"you smell good.what are you wearing?"this exactly is the not-so-bright side.this perfume is not recommended for people who are highly experimental because this perfume might let you down.the top notes are lemon and tomato leaf,which are detectable in trace amounts and the middle note is cocao leaf which is invisible after 20-30 minutes.the woody note remains though,thereby making it "oh-i-have-smelt-this-before kind of perfume.the perfume smells very familiar indeed.and you will be wondering "have i smelt something like this before?"its silliage is 3-4 hours,and the fragrance bids you a hearty farewell after5-6 hours.nothing is left of it then.
CKin2u(him) might invoke a considerable amount of appreciation but it wont make heads turn.it is recommended for day to day wear,when you are with your friends,etc.but its not suitable for parties and social gatherings.

mrfume
mrfume

Received this as a gift wont write much about it but i enjoy this treat somewhat spicy,woody a slightly different take,though im sure there are synthetics in this but over all not a bad scent a good alt if you're board with Ck one or cool water,on me it doesn't last very long, with about 6 heavy sprays i get 4 to 5 hours tops.but its enjoyable to wear for sure.casual is the word,, would suit the teen crowd well . for me it works well in summer and winter both

5.5*/10*

benpaul12
benpaul12

Loved it when I was 18, still have half a bottle left but wouldn't wear it now (I am 23). I loved the smell of this because it was obvious and strong - and had a woody base. I got plenty of compliments about it too.

Good longevity (on me) and a good fragrance, but not a life long signature.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially smooth cocoa stlye modern frag which is ideal for the autumn...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -1 hour - 1 foot projection. Smooth, distinctive and mild-cocoa, ideal for the cold, moody October in the U.K- its not too heavy and quite cool and distinctive. This is the best bit, and this is not a basic frag at this stage Ages 28 -38

1 hours - 4 hours. 6 inch projection. The smooth cocoa feel slips away into the windy night, and whats left is a musky floral which is similar to the 1st hour, yet the creaminess in the 1st hour made this frag, so now it'sjust ok and quite basic.

4 hours - 5 hours 1 inch projection

5-7 hours. Close to skin

Nice 1st hour, thereafter nothing special

35volkan77
35volkan77

Spring/summer casual. You'll need to puff a lot. And longevity is weak. I bought a gift set on the internet because of the nice price. Do i regret? No. And would i buy again? No again...

steve.brule
steve.brule

Top is VERY synthetic (would not spray close to the face, you could possibly burn your nose hairs off from the chemicals)...You can tell the Middle is trying to get to the bottom quickly...then finally reach the bottom which is somewhat pleasant. However, it smells like too many notes are trying to fight for your attention at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I think it smells "ok", just really hard to pick out A note that sticks out more than the rest. It is a youthful synthetic scent that would probably fly with someone content enough to smell like the teen crowd. Calvin Klein has done better, but he has also done worse. I would say it's worth sampling if you’re low on cash and want a modern/youthful scent.

3 out of 5

KeithScar
KeithScar

Ck in2U is a nice sweet pleasant aromatic fragrance. This was a blind buy for me. I got this at TJ Maxx a 3.4 oz for 20 bucks which is great for Calvin Klein's stuff so i had to jump right on it. I wear this for everyday causal use in the spring/summer. The bottle has a unique presentation. In2U is definatley for the 20 something college crowd. Great Buy

luuk89
luuk89

Liked it, huge memories with disco life and this one was my favourite.

ofokudoh
ofokudoh

i love ck.they think d bottles r meant 2 b sprayed instead of d liquid in it.this perfume is a nice bottle of spirit 4 wounds.if it's perfect 4 a luxury treatment for bruises and injuries.

nillojapa
nillojapa

It's not a very good scent for my nose, very sintetic in a different way, but it's very good for teenagers going to the school and day-by-day things

Zenith
Zenith

Good. Not great, but definitely good. The scent overall seems fresh and spicy with a decent amount of sweetness to it, giving it a feminine hint, but not too much.

I enjoy the scent of this, but it is slightly fleeting, and the combo of sweet spices makes this one a little bit more unusual, but a very safe choice to wear.

Women feel free to give this a go too

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is a girls review who loves mens fragrances. I personally think that most mens fragrances all smell the same, I guess u can't really get to creative like u can with women's and still keep it manly, so the same scent combos must get used over and over again. This was not different it just smells like all other men fragrances out there.

tomerits
tomerits

an average daily scent that will work good for office,longevity is moderate but worth for the low price (35$ for 150ml) i like the smell and think that it's great for young people.
my rank 3/5.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

Feel like I have to stick up for this; I find it SO sexy, fresh and alluring.

Mt partner wore this on our first date, and it still drives me wild, I know people say it's quite generic but I can sniff it out miles away and I'm usually obsessed with things being 'different'.

I don't find it too sweet, i'd say fresh and dry at the same time if possible, boyish and very sexy and woody and lasts ages even if you can't smell it on yourself, it seems to last hours on my partner's skin.

Gorgeous, great value for money too.

dasa
dasa

Yet another cheap cologne by CK. Merely a plankton on the market that wont make any significant succes in days to come. Dissapontment is even bigger when you grab a bottle and say: wow this is heavy, looks like they put extra effort in this one; then you smell it and say: yuck, I will empty the content out, go and buy myself a bottle of old spice and put it in this bottle - I'll be better of with it. Synthetic citrus is all I get from this one.

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

my first perfume,and i loveeee it !!
good for young men !!

bp
bp

Very, very, very good.
If you are young man wears this perfume.

benjililin
benjililin

Nothing special about this one...
Just throw it on if your popping out to the shops or to a mates.
Poor longevity, reasonable projection on my skin, and an OK smell.
First spray smells like bug killer, dry down is peppery and woody.
An OK fragrance, reasonable pricing.

6.5/10

charlytankian
charlytankian

Not even close to a nice fragance.. It last 1 hour top. It does not have personality, nothing to stand out.. Do not waste your $ on it..

90hou
90hou

Like it very much~

RobbieX

It's a non-descript but pleasant scent. I will wear it for work just to empty the bottle, though if I see it it cheap - I would buy it again. The drydown is a powdery, dry, dusty, not fresh, sweet scent, the sillage is OK - it's just too subtle. Lovely well made bottle and the sillage is strangely likeable and grows on you.

syafiqqa
syafiqqa

i like the smell..my boyfriend smells it before at the store,and he likes it,i want to buy it for my boyfriend as a present..

Nanc
Nanc

I purchased in2u for my husband and our teen son tried it smelled so good on him I ended up giving it to our son, the combination cedar and citrus mixed very well with his chemistry.

jcastano
jcastano

Overall, this is one of probably one of the better offerings from the Calvin Klein house, especially in most recent years. The bottle looks like a soda pop bottle and I think that's the whole underlining theme of this scent. Very "poppy" and "fizzy". The notes include citron vert, pomelo leaves, frosted tangelo, Cacao bean, jamaican pepper, shiso leaves, white musk, white cedar, and vetiver.

The opening of CKIN2U is very fruity and almost smells carbonated. Imagine opening a bottle of your favorite citrus soda pop. You get the citrus but it's a light lemon, and also some gin, all over a slightly powdery musk. However, within minutes, all of the top notes are subdued by a light chocolate. The chocolate isn't at all dominant or harsh as say in Angel Men or Givenchy Very Irresistable. In fact, I'd compare it directly to the chocolate in Euphoria Intense (of course it would identical since both come from the same house), but rather lighter and almost fresh. It truly gives a unique quality to this scent, like when we all were kids eating candy and drinking soda. Good times! :)

As the scent dries down, the chocolate remains over the light woods and hint of vetiver with the underlying powdery musk. It has some unique aspects to it but overall, this pleasant scent isn't all that unique and longevity and sillage are both moderate. To best describe this scent, think of a less mature version of Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme (purple bottle). Although very pleasant, this is just another mainstream, run of the mill scent that we've all smelled at some point. Still, compared to all the other mediocre fragrances CK produces, this one stands just a hair above that.

ewanazwan
ewanazwan

waste waste waste.
luckily it's just a travel set.
mine is still untouchable.
smells weird.

ck in2u for her is better.

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

Another summer fragrance, nice for daily use
fresh, i smell cucumber note here,
but the longevity is bad
it fades away after 1-2 hours

My score : 7.5/10

takeasniff
takeasniff

I am a female and I wear this. My husband got it and I liked the CK Summer versions I used to sneak a little bit of his one. So I tried this when he wasn't looking and it does not smell like a mans perfume on me. I find it lasts. I do find some of the women's perfumes are too sweet or annoying but found that mens ones were too masculine. This one is perfect and Nautica Voyage I also find women could wear if they wanted to. I like marine scents and fresh perfumes but a lot of the women's ones just don't smell like what I want. I did have to re-apply this one in the middle of the day because by then it was difficult to smell. Is it just me or are mens aftershaves cheaper to buy than womens?

johan00418
johan00418

CK In2U is the best fragrance that I ever had. Smells great! And the lasting power is very good too. I highly recommend this fragrance.

knightlore
knightlore

I find most CK fragrance are sickly, so will not replace!

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

It reminds me of Versace Blue Jeans without the harsh notes--> not necessarily a good thing. This is too plain for me :( BTW, is it just me, or did any of you notice that CK bottles have bad sprayers?

denmaz
denmaz

another calvin klein's teen smell. not good, not bad, just average.

EverythingPat
EverythingPat

I just bought a bottle at unclaimed baggage for 18 bucks I sprayed it on my wrist before bed to test it out when i woke it was still spot on even until i showered.This is in cold weather so my body heat didn't burn it off. Alot of people say that this fragrance doesn't last long try it in colder weather the scent reminds me of Le'male with a cigar threw into the mix a light vanilla cigar. 7/10

guest_Reymondkix
guest_Reymondkix

actually perfumes have their definite scents but always remember that the smell Vary from every people depending on the Climate or what they eat and their lifestyle, because every people has their own personal smell...

well for me this fragrance is good, my classmates said that it smells like coke every time i spray it to my skin....

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I found In2u didn't fade away too quickly. You'll think that when you're surrounded by it that it's dissappeared but I can always smell it on my skin and my clothes when I wear it and the guys around work complimented it. I get odd whiffs over a few hours.
It's the perfect casual scent, the lemon is softer than usual and fades quickly, the spices are the more notable in development, and the tomato leaf, which i expected to do nothing, actually adds the lightest greenness. The cacao is almost unnoticeable, but i think any sweetness from the cacao is subtle background in the heart.
I can see where people would say its nothing special, or a very ordinary scent, but some other people will find it something really special once it hits the skin. It really comes out well on me and It's grown on me as more enjoyalbe than when i first purchased it.

kerrso99
kerrso99

Very light to wear, nothing special, fades away after 2 hours,

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with clean and subtle aroma. Acid input notes, middle notes with hints of green notes and a note that might say as fat or cream base notes of fresh wood.

The age range is definitely for young audiences, is a subtle aroma and a unisex fragrance trend as the CK One fragrance works well as everyday or after the gym. I recommend it if you like the creamy kind notes.

This just might be the most original scent CK has released since CK1. When I saw the commercial I assumed it would be just for twenty-somethings but upon smelling it, I bought it and the matching deodorant immediately (so did my Mother I might add) and over the next year collected the body wash and aftershave balm. The flankers to this:Heat and Pop, were alright but this, this is...wonderful!

The top smells just like a gin and tonic with alot of lime surrounded by greens and the 'frosted tangelo' note catches both orange's sweet juiciness and tangerine's slightly sour sweetness perfectly and makes the opening of this sweet, bitter and green in a single breath. As the heart begins to 'beat' the aromatic shiso leaves (burned in their native land to produce a rich incense like smoke)add a slight incensiness (w/o the smokiness)to the pimento's warmth and cacao's slightly gourmand dry sweetness. This sounds so very confusing but once you inhale the heavenly vapors blended with the bright opening you will understand. This is a scent you should not judge by how it smells in the first five minutes, you'll miss the miracle! The finish is very manly with vetiver's green soapiness, white cedar and a very smooth 'cool' musk that is classic with a modern minimalism to it. Manly, fresh, modern yet classy and slightly unique-this one is a keeper! Every man should have a bottle of this...

Sillage: very good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.75/5

The notes on CK's site list are thus:
Top-lime gin fizz
shiso leaves
Base-ultra vetiver
cool musk
white cedar

These seem more 'on' to me than those listed above. I truly enjoy this scent, no matter what is in it and have had more compliments from this than any other CK fragrance, bar none. Maybe it is my skin (or what my skin does to the 'juice') but I like to think it's the magic of the FOUR noses involved in its construction. Like the four elements coming together to make the Fifth...this showed me my faith in Calvin Klein was not misplaced.

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

Never smelt tomato leafs in a fragrance before, but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. It gives IN2U a distinctive spicy smell. I use it as my sport scent, since it's pretty fresh and not too heavy, but still shows character. Can't go wrong with this if you find it at a cheap price somewhere, which I did.

I must say the female version is more interesting than the male version though. One of my favorite female fragrances.

charlieshaw
charlieshaw

I'm not usually into these type of fragrances, I like sweet fragrances and not oriental. But CK IN2U suprised me, it's lovely. Not my favourite but it's nice, lovely and fresh.

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

CKin2u is light sweet fragrance..Its very nice scent...really good for the summer but longevity is poor and less or poor on sileage...Its similar to Ck free but less lighter..Nothing new to this fragrance..Good for starter collection if your sick and tired of axe and old spice..try Ckin2u..

LG.Brandon
LG.Brandon

I got this for Christmas and I like it, it smells nice, I mean, it's not something fantastic or a must-have but it's really conservative, therefore, it would be appropriate for school, the office or a job interview. I would recommend wearing this during Fall and Summer. The only disappointment I have with this cologne is the longevity, on me it only lasts about 2 hours. When I smell this fragrance, I visualize politics, the army/cadets and a marching band. 3/5

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Not my thing and I'm sure I'm past the demo age. Found it to be just a clean and fairly uninteresting watered down scent. At one point, before the fast fade, the base smelled like pencil shavings. Life is too short (and there are way to many great fragrances) for this sort of nonsense. Did not care for the bottle either.

behzad1280
behzad1280

Recipe for CK IN2U:
....1-Some Ice cream
....2-Some Tobacco
....3-A little honey
....Mix them and freeze the mixture.
....After 2houres you have CK IN2U!

The smell is nice, but there are no sillage, no longevity, and no projection.

Be happy!

انگار که یه خورده بستنی و عسل و توتون رو قاطی کرده باشید و اون رو توی فریزر گذاشته باشید
بوی خوبی داره اما چندان برجسته نیست
دوام و پخش بوی کمی هم داره

rithacha
rithacha

Usually for him/her perfumes, I prefer the male perfume. IN2U is no exception; in fact, I like the For Him perfume so much better it's laughable. I'd say that IN2U For Him is aquatic and fresh, but with underlying spices and notes. The lemon stars the show for most of its duration. Initially, there's a fresh blast of something like sea-water (reminds me of Nautica Oceans, but better) which settles down into spicy woods. The lemon, spice, and cedar woods and balanced neatly. Far into the dry-down, the musk begins to be noticeable, but never enough to change the otherwise dry and woody texture.

IN2U for Him is definitely young and casual, but a little bit common. Also the staying power, though better than IN2U for Her, is still really weak. But I have to say, this can be and oh so attractive.

rozaly
rozaly

I love it! Very democratic, too much like CK. It's light, sweet, but not nauseating. The one you can waer all day long and never get tired.
Created for the young ladies, for dayly use. Acceptable and not irritating for other people, so possibly to wear in the office. Summer-like scent.

rx
rx

Unimpressed with the scent. Feels damp.

bronstein
bronstein

They say it's the scent for the computer age. Well, if that was Calvin Klein's objective, they achieved it: It smells really good, it's sweet but not heavy, very modern... and totally unsexy.

But that doesn't have to be a disadvantage: It's perfect for business, or for days you are going to meet men only, anyway...

myb86
myb86

Well maybe most of you bought the imitation, cos this perfume's really sweet and I used some in the morning and I could still smell it on me in the evening.....It's a long lasting fragrance

andy
andy

slightly sweet fougere type with descent longevity and perfect for intimate/romantic wear! its way better than the original CKbe and CKone frags, but still unoriginal and very commonplace

Goofy
Goofy

smeels slightly sweet after some time , not very masculine .Use it when not decided what to wear .

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

I used to wear this in high school and thought it was the best fragrance ever. "ignorance is bliss". I then stopped wearing it and tried to start it in my rotation again. I'm smelling it now and all its doing is giving me a headache :(. I like the female version a lot though.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This is not our usual CK fare... WHAT is going on Calvin??

To me this is very bland not what I'd expected from CK. the bottle sold it for me but when I spray it, it just bores me, its quite sweet and pretty much smells cheap.

Come on CK make me believe in your fragrances again!

dunatko
dunatko

hm? i was wondering how can be this one so popular with a big marketing campaign!
yes - nice bottle - ck brand is classic but still modern! but the fragrance?

i dont know - i think its nt the best - was waiting something more - interesting - original - fresh - tasty... and this one its not! i was trying to use it... gave it a chance... its not bad but also not very good - classical mixed sweet smell for men! nothing more!

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

hard on the nose..not for tropical countries and hot weathers

crfan
crfan

Very pleasing smell. Soft, easy on the nose and delicious. But it has a huge quality problem. Does not last and very synthetic. I just threw away a full bottle because it gave me a headache.

asfa
asfa

nice and spicy for me its have good lasting power about 5 houres +

K to the D
K to the D

um... I dont know what to say but I think that Ive bought a fake one of this because when I spray it on me it lasts no more than 30 minutes.. but the pack and the bottle is the same as the one in the pictures
anyways its fresh and I can smell lemon and tomato leaf at the opening and i can smell some tea notes few minutes after spraying

leomat2008
leomat2008

It´s a fresh scent with no long lasting power. The smell of tomato leaves makes it a real fougere.A good scent for office, day-by-day, street, going out with friends and dispretencious occasions. Ideal for hot climas. A young scent, matches with young man (or woman too). I liked it a lot! The feminine version is good too and matches with man (a little more citric-vanilla-fruity scent, yet fresh and young). Both are so comfortable and doesn´t disturbs the olfact.

acc
acc

cheap smell, average lasting power, gets no compliments at all. very high price for very low quality...

Giv1952
Giv1952

incense. and vetiver Love it

promoscanner
promoscanner

Not even close to anything by Burberry, to my nose.

It is in my daily rotation, for office wear/after dinner drinks, etc. It is a fairly youthful fragrance. If you are over 35, you should probably steer away.

CK IN2U for Him by Calvin Klein 3.44 out of 5 based on 455 ratings and 89 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK IN2U for Him by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK IN2U for Him by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.