Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

CK One Calvin Klein for women and men

CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Videos CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Videos
CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

CK One by Calvin Klein is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. CK One was launched in 1994. CK One was created by Alberto Morillas and Harry Fremont. Top notes are pineapple, green notes, mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar and oakmoss.

Pineapple Green Notes Mandarin Orange Papaya Bergamot Cardamom Lemon

Orangerie

CK One Fragrance Reviews

indi3cita
indi3cita

I remember this one came out when I was a teenager. I loved when all the good looking boys on school used this, I had to have it because one of my crushes used CK one. I never could afford it when I was young but now I saw it on sale and I could not resist. Now that I have it I'm kind of disappointed. It doesn't smell that great on me!!!! I don't like it on me, it reminds me of another boy (that I didn't like)on my school that used a cologne that smelled awful!!!! I don't recognize what it is that smells awful, but I think this fragrance just doesn't go with my chemestry because on my hubby smells great.

Catch83
Catch83

Great opening but settles down to powdery for me but I can overlook that still great scent after all these years.
Overall 7.5 out of 10

iDelon101
iDelon101

what i hate about this frag is that it doesn't last long on your skin. maybe that's the reason why CK put it in a big bottle (200ml) for you to apply more sprays all over your body to get noticed. it a safe summer scent though.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

This isn't a dislike, this is a HATE.

This smells like the anti itch medicine my granny used to put on misquito bites.

trevorstilerocks
trevorstilerocks

I just recently bought a 200ml CK one and I bought it for nostalgia. This remonds me of high school days when us teens started dabbling into anything designer-related items. (remember Clueless movie?) Classic. Understated elegance in a bottle. The rest of the CK one series? Nah, just forgettable.

GMK
GMK

One of the starters and a fragrance which has always been a compliment getter, no matter its office, Gym, hangouts or even Cricket Field.

The best thing about this fragrance to me is its simplicity and freshness, although time and priorities have changed and its been neglected consistently but I still like this fragrance and think its not easy to get a good fragrance like CK One in this price.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

I used it 3 years ago and bought it now again with some doubt, but No, it is still the king of refreshing summer fragrances, adore it!

ph_nguyen
ph_nguyen

the citrus smell was too masculine in my skin. later, it dried down to a sweet tone. i think its quite masculine in general and suits a summer day

musi1701
musi1701

Immer noch sehr gut! Frisch und einfach! Für Sie und Ihn! Ich mag dem seit vielen Jahren.

DEAR READERS

please anybody can help me to find a new fragrance which has similar scent like ck one but new one or more lovely for men,i found chrome dislike,please i need your help thank you

zogen89
zogen89

It's a peaceful scent. The best of the best, nothing compares just like Michael Jordan

One word "LEGEND" ✌️

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I came to test CK One with minimal expectations after my bad experience with CK Be. But I was for a surprise!

This smell is really good. It's so fresh, spicy and fun! It opens up with a blast of lemon, cardamom and a hint of cut grass... One of the freshest openings of my perfume history. Then it morphs into a spicier version of itself but the lemon remains dominant. In the end the musk comes in with the sandalwood to give you a musky citrus scent. I didn't really detect the other notes that are shown here. I was surprised to see so many notes because for me it was rather linear, not so complex, and light.

CK One had one more surprise in store for me. Despite the subtle nature and low sillage of this fragrance it is so long lasting. It stays on your skin all day long easily. I can even detect it after a shower.

Overall 7/10.

Je Puke
Je Puke

MMMMM! This is the FIRST fragrance I've actually really liked! And surprise surprise it's also the first one I've actually really bought for myself! It smells soooo young and fresh and soapy and just a little sweet!

HALEY-SUE
HALEY-SUE

it's so subtle I forget I have it on, but then someone always says "You smell so good". That's what a good fragrance should do. I smell nice scents on folks passing by but sometimes think, 'glad they were passing' as the scent is too strong (especially if it is a floral. If you plan to be in a crowd, it's better to wear a serene, natural scent. The compliments from others always make me keep some on hand

babayaga
babayaga

I think that CK One is the fragrance equivalent of Monet's Water Lilies. So soft focus watery-boring, inoffensive, mildly sweet.- Both were a bit shocking and refreshing when they debuted. I don't mind Monet's paintings, but I wouldn't want to look at them every day. I'm sure this scent truly appeals to some people, but sometimes things are popular because they're easy. I actually find the innocuousness of this frag annoying!

Eos
Eos

Fresh, clean, truly unisex.
On my skin its a blast of pineapple and gin-like notes followed by a very clean citrus and dryer sheet musk. I am wearing it in the desert heat and really enjoying it, much more so than I do in rainy weather.

That being said, clean scents have evolved and exploded in popularity since this was released, and unfortunately now I'm finding that a lot of hand sanitizers smell a lot like CK One.

RedDog
RedDog

Very woodsy and too masculine for my taste, but the epitome of "unisex fresh", if that means anything. It makes me think of a pine forest at night... cool, woodsy, natural.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

To me, it smells very beautiful, but a little tragic and nostalgic, I imagine someone thinking alone staring at a landscape in a black and white picture. I love it.

Pooja37
Pooja37

I write this review without any preconcieved notions or memories as I've never used it up until now. I can see from all your reviews that many of you recall Ck One from your youth or the 90's. I love perfumes and have a fine collection that veers towards hard hitting lush feminine classics but here goes...

Back to CK One - This is a fantastic, mood elevating edt - works like aroma therapy for me! It has a chameleon like quality on genders. While it smells like a wonderful feminine citrussy floral on me, it does not smell the same on my husband - it smells masculine and more citrus-woody on him! Pretty sure it adapts to body chemistry like a charm!

I get fresh and cheerful top notes of mandarin & lemon, the heart of soft florals - mainly jasmine & lily-of-the-valley mingled with the strong citrus notes, and a light but discernible dry down of cedar, musk and amber. In hot weather this lasts for about 3 hours, soft sillage about 1-2 feet.

Keeps me fresh and smelling beautiful for hours - a tall order for a lot of other perfumes out there! What's not to like? IMO - A beautiful and highly under rated masterpiece!

Saransh101089
Saransh101089

A lot of people complain that this does not last long. I applied 4 sprays (2 on the neck and 2 on the chest) and it lasted for about 5-6 hours. Sillage was moderate though. I would say that this is decent for a summer fragrance.

Moreover, the scent itself is pretty good for the price. I would characterize it as a citrusy creamy green fragrance.
I got a 200ml bottle for Rs. 2000 ($32).

Sik
Sik

Very citrusy fresh smell..soft n definitely unisex. But the real downside is tht it doesn't last at all. My friend has nicknamed it as ' ck One minute'..I have to agree. otherwise smells good

Retrospectiv
Retrospectiv

@ ellebelle84 -

YES, this was re-formulated in the later part of the 2000's.
It is sadly not the same scent as it was in the 1990's.

I have an OLD tin of the talc powder which is the original smell (kept in cold dark storage..) and recently smelled the current CK One in store. I would never have guessed it was the same scent if it hadn't said CK One on the bottle...

Azzarro Chrome is closer to what the original smelled like if you're looking for that scent nostalgia. Definitely stronger, and more metallic than floral, but it triggered that 1990's scent memory of original CK One for me at least : )

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

We have a bottle of this in the cupboard by the door, for those days when you are running late and need a quick spritz of something fresh and clean as you run out of the house - me and hubby both use this on those occasions (not necessarily the same occasion!) or for when you have been working outside and want to smell fresher than you do from sweat and dirt as you come in!
Very clean, inoffensive, doesn't overly project, lemon fresh and unisex. Works better on me in summer and better on the Mr in winter.

Roman86
Roman86

Way too light to the point where my nose hardly picks up the notes. Just like any other fragrance that is at least 10 years old, chances are this has been reformulated. Even the knockoff CK One back in the day smelled stronger and more like CK One than the stuff that Calvin Klein releases now. It's only a shadow of itself now or I got a bad bottle. Stick with L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake.

GRAF
GRAF

I dont like it. Nice for summer but with Horrible longevity.

MrStinky
MrStinky

For women & men?
Feeling adventurous, I tried this on. I smelled like a prom queen and felt stripped of my manly essence. Not something I want to experience again. Definitely not for middle aged men!

Smells great on the ladies.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Perfect for temperatures over 30, otherwise it can hardly be sensed. So I make sure to have a sample in my first aid kit before summer arrives;)

I've never been a big fan of unisex fragrances, cause I want to smell like a woman, but CK One is great exception. Fresh pineapple, accompanied by lemon and green notes, is totally charming. I don't know how it smells on male's skin, but on mine it was just gorgeous. It was one of my best summery scents ever! Ladylike, classy, made me smile every day.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Does anyone know if they've reformulated this? I bought a Xmas set on sale at Target and was all to eager to wear it. When I was much younger, around 14, I loved this and this was in 1997. The scent I smelled tonight seemed different. Or maybe it's just because I'm older now and my hormones/chemistry have matured. It now smells of green notes, bergamot, citrus, with hints of cardamom and roses. Takes me back to younger days, days of boy bands and learning to walk in high heels. Things were so carefree and simpler then. All because of a nostalgic scent that takes me back.

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

If not just for ladies, then definitely a unisex fragrance. You know how you expect a bit of roughness from men's fragrance? well, it sure lacks it. About the notes: forget all the woody citrus and green. To my nose it is all flowery. It is not offensive, but then if it doesn't hurt few people it won't attract many people's attention, it is just something safe to wear and not something special. All of my statements are based on guessing that a guy wants to wear it.

larali
larali

This is a citrusy, woodsy scent with a musky undertone. On me, the cedar and sandalwood jump out. I also have the 90's association (in my journal as a teenager, I put a magazine pull-out with this scent strip on it to remind me what my school smelled like!) but I would not let that deter me from wearing it now. I don't find it terribly different than some of the citrus-woodsy scents currently available. Although I'd wear it on casual days, I think it would suit a man very well and I may hand this mini off to my husband, as I think he would smell fantastic with it.

sp89123
sp89123

this was my very first CK fragrance... a blind buy and i had hoped to love it.. but on my skin , it wasnt "unisex". It was definitely masculine :( total scrubber too.. gave me a fierce headache... gave it away to a cousin after couple of uses!

pipergirl
pipergirl

I love this clean, fresh scent - a just out of the shower, pleasant citrus-y floral softened by just a touch of powder. CK One is not earth shattering it isn't even terribly original (at least nowadays), it's just one of those fragrances that you wear when you simply want to smell nice and maybe a bit refined. I can see a person wearing this to a tennis match at the country club...

DEAR READERS

please anybody can help me to find a new fragrance which has similar scent like ck one but new one,please i need your help thank you

cgs92631
cgs92631

another classic i love it very fresh

samsara82
samsara82

Dear readers

Calvin Klein was my first..oh yes..CK One a American- deflowered and made me his, Ck One made me new and showed me a whole new world of sensual delight and the yellow brick road.

At the budding age of 13 in the 90's, this fragrance was my very first perfume for me to own. It was given to me as a gift by my mother when she took me and my sister shopping on weekends after a weekday of hard work.
At that time, I wasn't very sure of myself since being a adolescent now and not a child, my taste change from reading comic books to reading vogue,harper bazaar and psychology literature along side my physical metamorphosis happening. I remember that I originally wanted at that time Chanel no5 Voile , L 'Eau de Montiel or Egoist platinum by Chanel too.

I loved those 3 and its notes loved my young body's chemistry but both chanels were to "mature" or as I said it then "grown up" style of perfume by which I did not had enough character to pull it off yet and for Montiel, well all they had were the big bottles of it and its price range was very expensive for my little allowance .
I felt very sad, until a sales lady looked at me and my mother and asked if I wanted to try a sample of Kleins new perfume that is geared for teens and young adults of both sexes since its Unisex. I was sheepish but intrigued, a androgynous perfume ? and I was shy about it since I remembered Klein for his intense perfumes like Obsession for example. So I took the plunge and tried CK One,
I was captivated by the fresh ,crisp fruity , citrusy and musk mixing into me,it suited my androgynous nature, my age and my state of mind at that tender time.
Like your first kiss by someone you delight I wanted more and my mother spoiled me and bought it for me the big bottle flask , deodorant and soap bar of Ck One and iam forever thankful and blessed to have mother like her baptizing me to fine things.

CK One, its not a loud perfume but it has character of youth, fresh, playful, a little innocent , curious ,wide eyed and eager to explore and with the musk notes,it makes you feel the budding of animalic awakenings in yourself and those that smell the scent as you pass by unknowingly how attractive your becoming in their eyes, that was me and CK..becoming One.

There my dears that's my experience with CK one, I highly recommend this perfume for those who enjoy fresh,casual but with character and class and if your the androgynous type this is a very good perfume and I recommend this for "teens" Young at heart or "first timers" perfume, the notes have enough ingredients of the fruity,flowery and wood notes to give you a good glimpse what kind of notes you enjoyed out of it and which did you not, for you can wear this any season,hour and occasion, you will learn along the way if you want something more stronger,masculine, feminine,more musky ,ect ect.

I out grew CK one and became acquainted and fell in love with other perfumes that became my signatures but no matter how I haved evolved from a former shy youth , I will always remember Ck as my first one.

m.monia

please anybody can help me to find a new fragrance which has similar scent like ck one but new,please i need your help thank you

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

This is a classic, unisex fragrance. I borrowed this perfume from my mom. It's just fresh and clean, and moderately long-lasting too. Avoid overspraying because the scent can overwhelm you. It has a similar appeal to Banana Republic Classic perfume IMO. Will I buy one for myself? I'll have to think about it. I give this 3.5 out of 5 stars.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

This was my signature fragrance in the 90's in my 20's. It is totally minimal & fresh. I wore it for years along with CK BE. It is very green and musky on me. It's something that I looked forward to wearing every day and I am 39 now and still like it.
Overly popular unfortunately and has gotten a bad rap.
I smell mostly bergamont, musk, green notes, lemon, rose and cedar.

fergotnfire
fergotnfire

I love to put this on first thing on a winter morning! It gets me excited to walk out the door! A classic that I fully enjoy in my collection. Plus i ALWAYS get complements on it.

alimuanis
alimuanis

this fragrance is amazing and quit smell and romantic and hot and beautiful i like it and i buy it many times, strong & fresh & amazing

this fragrance have a Different smell, not like any of frgrance ever you can't stop Yourself when you smell it you wan't smell it and smell it and smell it again and again

I bought

Sillage 8/10
Uniqueness7/10
longevity 9/10

P.S.
I believe in theory :- ((every person have taste and have Opinion in taste, probably most of us agree on one's taste, but you may disagree on some of the different grades in taste.
Know well, there are some people have problems in the tasting thing,or sense of taste and smell them.
Just as it may be that some people have problems with color blindness,also there is some of people have problems in the smell.
Doctors say : that a lot of people have problems with the smell, as Bad as problems in sight and color blindness and hearing problems.
so i hope and we hope accept each other's reviews.
Do not blame people did not love what you love, Everyone's has taste and everyone has a problem or theory ))

Caeroly
Caeroly

This contemporary fragrance is about to be 20 years old!
Always IN!
Fresh, citrus fragrance. An Icon, the first one in its style.
Great for starting the day full of energy!
The good thing about CK One, as opposed to other fragrances, is they haven't change the original formula over the years.
Today, I got the fragrance and the body lotion. Better use both to get a long lasting effect. Just the Eau the Toilette would last 2 to 3 hours. The body lotion has the same fragrance enhancing the wonderful CK One aroma!

Vastalux
Vastalux

This scent is very2 suitable for hot place. Last time I had issue with the longevity, only last for 2 - 3 hours. Since I have 200ml bottle, so I started to spray 10-20 times every time I wear and guess what I got all day longevity and received many compliment too! It works like charm!. This is light scent so you wouldn't got headache although you bath with it.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Ck One is a true worldwide success! Easy-to-wear cologne, pleases everyone and combines very well with the Brazilian climate. They say that Calvin Klein was inspired on his own daughter and her friends to create this fragrance that defines the complicity and the lifestyle of young people.

It's nice, it's addictive, etc. Its notes of flowers and fruits, such as pineapple, papaya and bergamot give the sensation of bath taken and never even bother who is around. The problem already known, is its lasting power that, despite being very personal, became a negative pattern in all types of consumers: is weak!

Finally, as a personal opinion, I think it's about time to modernize the bottle.

samee_xc
samee_xc

Agreed with CM Punck, This perfume is very feminine.. longetivity and sillage is poor too

akshayraj
akshayraj

I love ck one.. Nice and clean.
Excellent fragrance by ck

Cm Punk
Cm Punk

I got this bottle as a gift. I have no idea why this fragrance is marketed as a unisex fragrance. To me this fragrance should be marketed as a fragrance for girls/women. If you want to smell manly than this fragrance is not for you. I wouldn't even recommend it to young teenage boys. Very feminine. Its still a nice citrus/clean scent but should ONLY be worn by women

almarie
almarie

Gosh, I remember wearing this in 9th grade when I was 15! We still carry this at my job but I don't think I would buy it now,though.

90hou
90hou

Clean, warm, soft in winter.

radzzzz
radzzzz

Cant understand the rave over this...its just boring and plain to me. Smells like a bottle of water tinged with a few drops of old perfume. Maybe its just me cause i like perfumes that stand out...i prefer warm and inviting..this doesnt do that for me

morinaga787
morinaga787

Love it,the way it opens on you is just like getting in fresh environment especially that citrusy opening would incite an adrenaline rush followed by musky and woody notes which will always light a spark to your feelings.
so much simple,sexy,straightforward perfume that enlightens your body,mind and soul.
buy it and you will never regret it.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

A classic cologne for summer and it is really a unisex cologne. I bought the biggest bottle for our collection and me and my wife share this cologne. I just wish it would last longer. The problem that me and my wife have is where to put the bottle, in her drawer or my drawer.
You can't go wrong on buying this cologne in my opinion.

My overall rating 7/10

polaris_tea
polaris_tea

I used to wear CK One as my signature for 10 years in my teenage years. After such activities, the smell still stick on my clothes. I always get compliment from my friends, they say that every time they smell CK One, it reminds them of me.

As a grown-up, I feel that this fragrance is too strong and overpowering for woman. But i think it's still okay for grown-up men.

On me, It's very citrus on the first spray, then went down to woody, then a powdery-green left-out.

In my opinion, CK One is a good unisex fragrance, fresh and clean, memorable and popular.

ibad
ibad

the worst perfume ever..main thing i can't even smell the frgrance on myself after 10 mins..humble request dnt buy it..if u really like the smell than atleast buy this fragrance in some other brands...Lamis Everyone is exactly similar to this but have agreat sillage and longetivity than this shit.....

charmybird
charmybird

I know this is marketed as a unisex fragrance, but I'm not sure if I could pull of this scent off as a woman. Maybe if I'm outdoors all day doing sporty stuff I can wear this, but this is definitely not an everyday scent for me. I do like the scent, and I think it probably smells better on my husband, but I'll keep it for now. This one doesn't last very long.

Layzie
Layzie

When I first tested CK One, I thought it was weird, but I was ambivalent towards it. It had a slightly powdery, citrusy tone with a hint of sweetness to it. I found that the more I let it sit on my skin, the more appealing it became. By the end of the fragrance store visit, I ended up buying it.

This is a nice, clean fragrance. I love wearing this immediately out of the shower on any given day. I found it a bit feminine initially, but my female friends tell me it smells manly on me. Some have complained about the longevity, yet it survives an entire work day on me.

Redbeard
Redbeard

(Writing side-by-side with Eternity) Starts out as a lemony aquatic, and reasonably strong. I'm really impressed with the top, as it does the "fresh and clean, laundry and shower" thing in such a captivating way compared to others of its type, albeit slightly synthetic. Is there maybe even a little tea, or at least Synth-O-Tea? There's enough of that, or something herbal, to keep it from being as "perfumey" and sweet as Eternity, even though I find it stronger. It starts to get a little musky over time, retaining a sharp element if you breathe it deeply. At this point, I realize that it's starting to turn into Ass-Leather, that basenote of cheap aquatics that always feels so contrived to me, so I'm a bit let down. Plus something licoricey develops, which really puts me off. In spite of this fall from grace, the topnotes entice me enough to elicit a neutral thumb, and I could be persuaded to wear it if push came to shove.

rx
rx

A versatile perfume, a quick selection when other perfume seems to confusing. Fresh, clean, energetic reminds me of my high school day. Some of you may want to avoid using it for formal or very leisure situation. The scent screams "playful".

allsmiles3
allsmiles3

Wore this in my early 20s, about the time it came out and loved it. Was loved on me too as I got numerous compliments. People at work used to say I was like a breath of fresh air when I came into a room. It's a perfect, casual day scent for the spring and summer.

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

The opening to this smells wonderful. A sweet, floral citrus that isn't sharp but nice and smooth. Then the citrus goes to the back and the florals take the front seat. To me this is when it starts to smells too feminine. I think this is best as a woman's scent but it is pretty nice :)

mchris.cav
mchris.cav

*Imagine standing in a dew covered flower garden located in the middle of a lemon grove with a fresh ocean-air breeze blowing and mixing all the various aromas into one very nice clean scent.

The Opening is very lemony as everyone says, but a sweet lemon-Orangey. Not overly pungent or sour. A very pleasant and clean fragrance. In my opinion, the beginning citrus tones are quickly "dressed" with more floral notes which remain on the center stage for most of the show.

less citrusy more fruity and floral and musky...slightly powdery

After it settles down i mostly smell Jasmine + Rose + Sandlewood + Musk + Fresh Linen.

floral/musky/clean laundry *summertime*

smells good, i don't LOVE it but i like it. For certain people this could be a real winner. kinda generic, nothing showy or brave about this juice, but happy. Not intrusive or offensive. Definitely unisex, although personally i] would prefer this on the ladies...not ultra masculine, whatever that means.

anna.dkr5

I've got no idea why this doesn't project on me at all. I mean, even CK BE projects on me. I've bought it from Sephora. Wondering if it was just a bad batch. What a waste of money.

summer05
summer05

Although this perfume is a bit old, I can say that I've been in LOVE with it this summer. At first I was a little bit scared that it might smell like any perfume with similar notes, but I definitely changed my mind because of the endless freshness in it. I don't feel special when wearing it, but still feel good and fresh all the time. For me it's enough to smell clean rather than special.

200 ml bottle is exiting. Every time I apply it on my skin I feel that I'm smelling it for the first time=).

skipster
skipster

Smells nice, citrusy, clean, radiant, and for historical reasons it is deservedly a classic. But taking a spritz from CK One, I feel like Homer Simpson taking a sip from a non-alcohol Duff Beer: "Boooooring...."

Some unisex fragrances - Bulgari Black and Chanel Coromandel are prime examples - are androgynous and exciting because they swing both ways. Bisexual if you want. CK1 is faceless and bland because it swings no ways. It is asexual. This admittedly can be a quality if discretion is paramount, but it is not what I want from a fragrance. There are just so many great and far more characterful alternatives out there.

As said, CK1 smells nice and it sure is good quality at the price. If you want to pass unnoticed in any crowd no matter if you are a guy or a gal, this will do the job perfectly. But is it really what you want?

hogan00
hogan00

smells like alcohol and hairspray.

diegojordao
diegojordao

Citric in the first minute I feel it on my skin with a jasmine and rose scent. Not unusual, amazing nor manly.

Cítrico no primeiro minuto, fixa na minha pele como um floral de jasmim e rosas mesmo, nada incomum nem muito surpreendente. Não é tão masculino.

ZELJO
ZELJO

the perfect everyday perfum, office, shop, street, gym, bank...anywhere, and its so cheap than you can use it almost like water, smells fresh and clean,in fact I see this as very suitable for children too, after a shower that one makes you feel like reborn again...

ezarc
ezarc

Smells like lemon, window cleaner and baby powder.

Still smells fresh/clean but its not very appealing, Ill try to wear it a few more times to let it grow on me but at the moment it's disappointing.

It lasted 7+ hours on me but sillage was very soft, I doubt anyone could smell it unless they put their nose close to my skin.

serkanöztürk
serkanöztürk

şuan kullandığım bir koku çok hoş,ibraz daha etkili koksa daha memnun kalıcam

anna.dkr5

This has something in common with L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport. The citrus and nutmeg notes smell very similar to that Sport flanker by Issey Miyake. Other than that, it's a really simple fragrance. It's fresh, somewhat soapy, and good for every day. On my skin, it's got a bit of a metallic note, which reminds me of its black twin, CK BE. I'm not sure what creates that accord. My guess is it must be either the green notes, or the musk... perhaps both.
After about an hour, it develops a sort of green tea accord, which other reviewers have mentioned. It is, again, very similar to another classic by Miyake: L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme (frosted bottle), without the yuzu. Basically, it starts similar to L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport, and dries down to L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme.

A bit disappointing as to sillage and longevity. I get more projection and longevity with CK BE, when it's supposed to be the other way around. I definitely wish it were just a bit stronger. I'll give it a few more wears to see how it fares.

UPDATE: Going to be using this as a toilet bowl cleaner.

amirabbas
amirabbas

To me the opening note is womanish but the middle note and dry-down is more masculine. I like the scent. Its smooth, beautiful and unobtrusive. It's from 90s but I didn't feel its old. the only problem that I have with this one is sillage and longevity. On my skin just for the first 30 minute it has projection and after that it will become so weak. After 2 to 3 hours I cannot smell it anymore. It's in the category of cheap fragrances but you have to reapply it several time in a day to be able to smell it, so its is not as cheap as you think.

به نظرم نت اولیه اش بیشتر زنونه هست تا مردونه. البته نت میانی و نت پایانی اش بیشتر مردونه هست. بوی ملایم و غیرمزاحمی داره. عطر قدیمی هست و مربوط به دهه نود میشه ولی به نظرم قدیمی نمیاد. تنها مشکلی که باهاش دارم به پخش بو و ماندگاریش مربوط میشه. روی پوست من فقط همون نیم ساعت اول پخش بوی خوب داره و بعد از اون ضعیف میشه و خودتون هم به سختی متوجهش می شید. بعد از دو سه ساعت هم اصلا دیگه اثری ازش روی پوستش حس نمی کنم. در دسته عطرهای ارزان دسته بندی میشه ولی مجبورید برای اینکه بوش رو در کل روز با خودتون داشته باشید چند بار در طول روز ازش استفاده و خوب طبیعتا خیلی سریع تموم میشه و با این حجم مصرف دیگه نمیشه گفت که عطر ارزونی محسوب میشه

Kim1980
Kim1980

I'm always looking around for a summer perfume. This one is so nice and fresh, but too many citrus in my opinion. On my skin only the lemon comes out. I prefer the black bottle, Be Calvin Klein, wich is more spicy.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

so grunge!

ImGame
ImGame

Great neutral daily perfume to wear, the sillage is good but not overpowering and last the whole day.

MsDana
MsDana

Too much lemon for my taste, almost smells like lemon pledge, on some guys it smells nice though, but I suggest you try it before you buy it.

shahab.zaidi
shahab.zaidi

I am looking for a summer fragrance. Checked this on a shop. So good and relaxing. Better than chrome. Gona be ma next buy.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Just a great fresh invigorating fragrance with a feel good factor . Super minimalistic so not for everyone. Fruity and fresh but absolutely different from nowadays fruity selection. Not a signature but always welcome fragrance to me.

naomin
naomin

Amazing. :) A personal favorite. Rather timeless, a lovely, fresh, lemony scent.

tomusiovy
tomusiovy

Personally I don't like unisexes, but this one is exceptional. It fits perfectly, both men and women. It makes a great mix with other more manly frangrances.

jivanshi
jivanshi

I really like this, it's very refreshing, and all the nice things people said here, all is true. The only thing that bothers me is it's trully "minimalistic" longevity and puny sillage. What were they thinking? That I would take the bottle with me at work and go "to the bathroom" from time to time to reapply - and emerge from there smelling like fresh lemonade for 15 minutes? Doesn't fit my ideea of a manly man. Pity, it's a really nice scent, but at the amounts you have to pour it on... it's not even cheap, if you think of it.
PS: almost forgot: a special note for the crappy cap-or-spray thing, so cheap looking and sooo annoying that you cannot have the spray AND the cap on at the same time. The cap looks like it was made for a moonshine distillery, not for a frag bottle. In contrast with a nice frosted glass bottle.

Susan_b
Susan_b

How can I not love this one? When I smell it it brings me back. With me sometimes it's not necessarily the scent but more the memory of the scent that make me love it. The scent is not me anymore but when it was I killed it. I think I owned every CK one promo item: the stickers, the dog tags, the small metal flasks I had it all. Good times!!!!!!

madam wiwiw
madam wiwiw

I just bought it for my birthday, just for remembering the moments 12-13 years ago when i have my first kid.. ck one is not really me actually but enough to 'like' this.

M.Golightly
M.Golightly

This fragrance opened my way to wearing scents. Yes it is so 90s but hey it is still selling. I wore this for almost ten years (not now) that means it is one fragrance that is a keeper. Clean and crisp. No fuss scent which does get compliments.

I think for anyone who wants a fragrance that is basic, affordable, with good reviews --- well you can never go wrong with CK One.

Schmee1989
Schmee1989

Emilythestrange, it's funny how two people can smell the same fragrance and have completely different perceptions of it. I'm incredibly late in getting my first whiff of this, but when I saw it in the men's section and sprayed it on me, I was wondering to myself why it's being marketed to men because it smells like a girls perfume. It's a nice scent and very fresh, but a bit too feminine for me. It's like a female version of azzaro chrome.

EmilyTheStrange

Dear parfemđija, the world would be a very, very boring place if we all liked the same thing and if we all had the same tastes. I stand by my original review..don't get what the fuss is about even though it's a very popular scent. I fondly remember the ads for it as a teenager in the 90s - but for me personally, that's where the fondness ends.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

simply legendary frags from CK! miss the 90s! miss kate moss ;)

parfemđija
parfemđija

dear emily the strange.. you are really strange.. it's fuss about it because it is so simple, light, popular scent from the 90's.. really good summer fragrance, for MEN & WOMEN.. yeah, I know, it's nothing spectacular, but is reeeally good fragrance. minimalism!

EmilyTheStrange

Hate it, hate it, hate it. On women (including me) that is :) in my opinion, this should be marketed to men only as it's uber masculine and there's nothing remotely feminine about it. My husband smells fresh, like he just stepped out of a shower whilst using good quality body wash when he wears CK ONE, but yeah...that's about it. Hate it on women, *LIKE* (definitely not love) on men. Nothing to rave about and have never understood what all the fuss is about to be honest...it's just "meh" to me.

natluvly
natluvly

I remember this from my teen years but never sniffed it until a year ago so I don't like it for nostalgic reasons, its just a good fresh beautiful scent.I've had a small bottle of this I received in a swap about a year ago and have worn it off and on but now I'm wondering if I'm liking it more now because I'm using it in warmer weather this year.

I've been wanting a new scent for summer, who knew one of them would be something I already had. This scent is super fresh and something in it probably the musk meshes w/ my skin very well. This lasts fairly well on me and is perfect for semi warm to warm weather. To me this smells like the top notes of Giorgio Armani Lei for women...I also want to revisit that one as well.

Also because this one is unisex and has a masculine edge I love it more since I tend to like scents marketed to men. I think this one is becoming a favorite. This one is also not safe to me especially on a woman, it makes me feel confident and feminine on the contrary!!

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

clasico citrico frutal jugeton y juvenil, este edt cuasaba euforia en la secundaria, tan limpio adictivo y joven joven joven q ya no lo veo para mi, lo veo para un chico estilo justin bieber jajajajja, pero huele bien

Calvini
Calvini

I had no idea this was from the 90's (I thought it was from the mid-2000's) @.@ It's so timeless! (and appropriate for almost any occasion)

teresathebarista
teresathebarista

I can't smell this and not think of Backstreet Boys, FRIENDS, and YM magazine.

kitti90
kitti90

i think this is a gem everyone should have. its nothing special, but its just the freshest scent ever.
every fresh summer scent with a tinted bottle and light juice inside feels wrong after youve tried this.

its perfect for summer days when its really hot outside. like if you are walking down the streen and u have sunscreen, on your arms, face and legs, then a stronger frag would be just too much.
or really hot days in general. or any other day lol.
its perfect for those days youre just watching tv with your gf. like when you just want to relax.

sometimes its better to smell almost nothing than to smell too much or stink.

and i know its beeing used by everyone, but i dont really see the problem here. if you wear a frag to feel special, then do that, but those times you dont need to feel special, this is perfect.

so, everytime you dont really need to impress someone, or when your other scents gets cloying, this is it.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Clean/fresh/sporty... DATED. About as interesting as the 60 watt incandescent light bulb the bottle somewhat resembles.

sahd0w
sahd0w

I find this perfume to be more woody than citrusy. I love that is is so unisex. It's not really "sporty" or "fruity". It's a good neutral.

galihkoro
galihkoro

I wear this perfume, I think this smells like lemon,and not long lasting perfume :D

cori.x
cori.x

i'm a girl and i like it a lot! my husband and i both wear it.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I was prepared to not like this scent,or at least not like it that much,because it is rather light and "clean", and that is not my usual fragrance style. However, after two days I have to say it grew on me!
The citrusy top notes are perfect on a warmer day, and the drydown, with its chypre aroma, is not too heavy in comparison. I wore this on several sales calls and felt it's a good choice for businesspeople who have to deal with many different clients from varying backgrounds.
I received many complements too! After eight hours I can still smell it somewhat, and the sillage is good for a lighter fragrance.
Just a historical note: CK One is NOT actually the first "unisex" scent. ALL perfumes were used by both sexes before the Victorian Era and the advent of modern advertising. However, it is the first scent to specifically market itself as a perfume for both sexes.

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

im super late with this one.just bought it and im wearing this right now. this smells GORGEOUS. this is def timeless. One of my favorites.

WayneDN
WayneDN

My wife just loves this cologne when I wear it. Great Spring and Summer cologne.

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

I am a late bloomer for liking this one only recently, despite having collected perfumes for so many years, from Paris Hilton to Serge Lutens.

Are you a late bloomer too?

Considering its price, versatility, unisex, presentation, strong theme and commercial aspect; I can see why it's so popular and long-lived. I believe it will remain one of the best selling unisex frags of all time, esp from cK.

The longevity is pretty good, 6-10 hours. Projection is moderate. Love the flacon, timeless! Mine is a metalic red limited edition one.

It is a MASTER, peace! (I can't believe I'm saying this, esp for a cK, but it is). And it does give you a sense of peace, clean and pure. Totally unisex, tends to be more for men.

-Mr. Almond-

benpaul12

Don't get me wrong, CK One was a pioneering unisex fragrance that I think works very well on men - but I don't find it actually works that well on most women.

Because I've never met anyone like Kate Moss, with a 90s heroin-chic look - I find the smell too jarring, strong and lacking complexity.

As it's a unisex, I find it lacks a decent warming heart, something, with probably a bit of an archaic view, is something I think belongs on female fragrances.

I do like CKOne, but not as a unisex fragrance.

Mariana444
Mariana444

This is my beloved perfume! May be my soul-mate parfume, i have not found another one that was so close to me.

daviaa34
daviaa34

All Calvin Klein perfume smells great, but not an unusual impressive great. More like a common, everyday everyone-has-it kind of general great. Good for those that are not huge perfume lovers and are afraid to go out on a limb and try new things. His fragrances are "safe". Again, pleasant, but ordinary.

Elle949
Elle949

I got this in the .5 oz size a tjmaxx because I wasn't sure how much I would actually wear it. At first sniff I remember it. My dad wore this when I was really little. That aside I don't mind it as a fragrance for women. It smells clean and inviting, as well as something I could wear everyday without getting sick of it. Perfect for days where you don't quite feel "clean" (such as after giving fido a bath) but don't want to seem like you're masking it.

RAK
RAK

Have you ever worked some place that had a unisex uniform, like khakis and a polo shirt? I have, and in my opinion, only a few women can really pull it off. The rest of us end up looking pudgy and frumpy. Well, I wore CK One when it first came out as an alternative to my favorites like Coco and Rapture, something light and summery and more work appropriate. I loved the fragrance, but I always felt pudgy and frumpy when I had it on. Never smelled it on a man, and it might be good in that case. On me, it's the smell of feeling ugly.

kambelz
kambelz

Very good fresh clean scent that can be worn all year round (it's sweet and strong enough to wear in cold weather in my opinion). Some people think it compares to Issey Miyake, and I agree. But Issey Miyake is a lot more refined and can be more offensive, while CK One is obviously a bit more synthetic and all over the place. My step dad wears Issey Miyake and now I just associate it with him over-spraying it in the car. So in other words I like CK a lot better, plus it's cheaper. It has a very clean citrusy scent with a slight sweet powderiness to make it a little more unisex allowing women to pull it off as well. I also get a lot of the green tea and as it dries down it kind of starts to smell like Pineapple juice. Very good scent though, and you will most likely enjoy it.

My3Champs
My3Champs

This is a 1990's clean scent to me. I really like it. It is long lasting and not a strong abnoxious scent. I think it is both a femine and masculine scent, it goes either way for me.

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

Now this is a surprise! I always thought unisex fragrances are not for me and had never tried this one until now. I totally understand why this is so popular: it's just so fresh and clean and there's nothing strange or challenging about it. Very easy to like and suits both genders perfectly. I may have to buy the 100 ml bottle for this spring/summer.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I can't really pin down exactly how I feel about this one - some days I wear it and love it, other days I feel like it just doesn't fit me. I never wore it when it was super popular in the 90s. Even so, there the word "nostalgic" is definitely an accurate description of CK One. At first it smells, to me, like laundry - fresh and clean. Then, depending on the day, the fragrance either softens, the bright citrus mellowing out, and stays fresh, or takes a heavily masculine turn. The woods are barely there, just detectable after some time, and I can just sense the flowers some days, other days they seem totally absent... It smells kind of like you hugged a man and some of his cologne lingers on your clothes... Not bad, and some days I really love that. I will say that as far as unisex fragrances go this one is really good. When I am feeling it, from time to time, this is a good day scent when you want something that isn't sweet or overpowering. I just can't wear it every day.

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

This is very floural fragrance. It is a scent for a woman, not a man.

If I go with my immediate 90's association I think "smells of teenaged boys in 1996". When I seperate myself from that idea CK One smells of sharp pineapple, Earl Grey tea (that's the bergamot) and clean musk. Upon drydown I get a slight earthiness of papaya seeds and oakmoss. Clean musk was pretty groundbreaking to me at that age. Women in my family rocked some heavy, animalic fragrances. The brightest thing I smelled around the house was Sunflowers which compared to current citruses is rather dense.
Now CK One is quite tame to me. I've come to appreciate some heady, funky fragrances and when I need a fresh choice for work or casual events I tend to reach for the Benetton line.

velvetulipe
velvetulipe

I love looooove this scent. It's fresh, young, vibrant,happy... just makes me feel great. It is a scent I associate with my teen years in the 90s... and now a scent that bring me back to basics. The best !

vanillary29
vanillary29

A lot of people here have judged this fragrance with their 90s association. Let me tell you, I have no such association, since its just recently that I came across ck one. This one's a refreshing, citrusy, crisp and "safe" scent. I would wear it when I'm just chilling out on my own or with some mates with no big plans. It has a relaxed, careless vibe to it.. Like someone who doesn't take themselves seriously. And let me tell you, if you think that the scent is too sharp initially, then just wait till the drydown, because its a lot softer and in its own way, sweeter.

instantjim
instantjim

I really shouldn't like this one based on what I usually like to wear. I generally prefer 'powerhouse' fragrances, such as Kouros, Lapidus pour homme and Givenchy Gentleman. cK One is a world away from those and it took me some time to realise what an excellent fragrance it is.

I live in a place where it often gets above 100 F in summer and cK One is an excellent, refreshing scent for such conditions. The citrus is a crisp, 'stripped down' lemon, which lasts for a long time. Lemon oil has a richness that is missing from this fragrance: it is like someone engineered a lemon to grow in the Arctic Circle: the sunshine and warmth is missing. This is a good thing: the last thing I want to be reminded of in summer is the sun. Lemon, is usually one of the most short-lived notes in perfumery, but in cK One it has been made to last for hours without change. I did not experience this when it first came out and as such It evokes nothing of the 90s for me. It is the olfactory equivalent of chilled soda water with a dash of lemon.

laurakaye
laurakaye

I gotta stick up for my darling CK One.:)

This might've been the first perfume that I've actually "loved." Back in the day, I was intrigued by the whole unisex thing, so I bought a bottle and used it up with a quickness. To me, it's light, pretty and fresh, good for any time, any season.

Then I got older, did the whole marriage/kids/mortgage thing, and kept telling myself that I couldn't go back to CK One's easy, breezy carefree days, because I was now a "grown-up" and my perfume needed to reflect that, perhaps with something more elegant or refined or mature. I wasn't in my 20's anymore, so I kept my CK One at arm's length. But I confess that even while denying myself this scent, every time I found myself at a perfume counter I'd look for it out of the corner of my eye and spritz some on while looking around guiltily. It was my perfume equivalent of doing a drive-by past my ex-boyfriend's house in high school - you know, just to see if he was home.

I finally caved this past winter and am not ashamed! I have given up trying to figure out what it is about this scent that makes me want to keep going back to it and am just going with the flow. Perhaps this is what makes a signature scent? I'm not sure I'm ready to list it as such, but I'm getting closer.

benpaul12

Siying below: I think that's a representation of it's era. I do think CK One is dated. Was amazing back in the day!

siying.hong
siying.hong

SOrry but smells like a car freshener that i always smell on cabs. maybe it is the strong lemon smell.

Gia85
Gia85

maybe I'm lucky but on my skin is a wonderful scent, does not last long but I do not feel I have the feeling never boring to hear that is right for me, I love the flowery never becomes tedious, I really like to hear it also a man, when I'm in a hurry and maybe not feel fit this perfume makes me 'feel beautiful.

4scents
4scents

A very light scent on me not slurpy sweet but cool, fresh and calming more than enough for hot summer steamy days/nights. On my body chemistry the fruity scents are firm and the fragrance dries down to a powdery finish. A sure summertime keeper!

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

My partner has 2 bottles od this frag in his stash... Don't know why, he never seems to wear anyway.
I tried - it doesn't react well with my skin, smells boring, fresh and there is a hint of something not very pleasant in the background.
It is unisex but I wouldn't want to smell like that, for me - ordinary, fresh frag for a bloke to wear in the summer.
Lasts quite well.

ROLDAN
ROLDAN

Liquid for the masses,,,Nothing so special. Its very uplifting and fresh at the beginning, but lasts so boooring...and weak. Staying power is only at Calvin's bank account! At least one good thing that Calvin Klein laughing on his way to the bank,,,

icecube
icecube

It starts out very green and citrusy om me.
Green, fresh and some light florals.
Very slight fruity - and no spices or woods yet.

To be continued...........

mukulnagori87
mukulnagori87

very very ordinary fresh smell. Won't buy it again.

lidya.chan
lidya.chan

I like this perfume, clean and fresh. the citrus doesn't smell like car / home perfume. I smelled it yesterday, it reminds me to my ex..
I think this fragrance is similar with his perfume, I don't know exactly what is that. but.. this one is a memorable perfume for me

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

I love this smell! It is absolutely gorgeous! Imagine sailing on the pacific with salty seafoam mist spraying in lightly past your nose. This perfume is peppery, fresh, a little masculine and preppy. I truely love it. This is definately going to find a permanent place in my collection.

kris109
kris109

ugh. this smells like clothes you pulled out of the bottom of the hamper after a week. I absolutely hate this scent.

Maggistream
Maggistream

Smooth and sexy.... fantastic after the morning shower, worn with crumpled white shirt, wet hair and lipgloss while crispy breeze opens the sky for the sun arrival on one of the Thai cool beaches. Forget about 1990's. There are older fragrances with their beautiful histories. This one is naturally magnetic, always close to your skin and mind. It makes you feel balanced, calm and totally free like seawaves. Try it on !! I' m going to do it soon, again and again....

domodomo
domodomo

This came out when I was in high school and absolutely everyone wore it--I had a scratch-and-sniff sticker of it in my locker. About 15 years later, I bought it again (without retesting it) because I was looking for a light summer scent and was surprised to see that it was still around. The second time around, it smelled a little too masculine for me and I gave it away to a young guy that works in my office. Still smells nice, but just not for me.

ignatius94
ignatius94

My biggest problem with this fragrance is that it's too common (largely because of its affordability). That's why I'm not getting it.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I remember wearing this couple times to test it out. I have to say, that it wasn't good on me at all.

I was in the bus and I kept thinking "Who would wear this much hairspray!?Ugh!" and then noticed that it was me! The smell would stay in my jacket for several days and it was like a hairspray on me.

So as I remember the smell is pretty strong and lasts several hours. On the clothes even for days.

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

Brings back memories!! This is a great fresh and clean scent that can be worn by anyone. I think of summer, fun, and friends. Still one of the better fragrances out there!! Love it

regnflickan
regnflickan

My sister used this parfume in the 90´s. I smelled it again today and was thrown back. It smells nice, mostly because I get a strong reminder of the past, but a bit boring. It smells fresh in a sporty way. So, it´s not a bad scent, just kind of belongs in the past for me.

Surya@7987
Surya@7987

Hi everyone.Can someone tell me the colour of this cologne's juice????I actually bought a bottle from eBay.I'm not familiar with this one.A little help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance..
The colour of which i have now is not white as the display pic here is..So I'm a bit confused...

But the smell which i got has a blasting opening of Citrus and then Floral and then Musk..Seems to be long lasting.6+hours...

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is definitely a great classic scent, I remember wearing it when I was 17, such good times. I'd say it's the best CK fragrance!

KeithScar
KeithScar

Ck One, the ultimate cologne of the 90s. Fresh, clean and pleasant scent thats perfect for anyone year round but best during spring and summer time wear. To this day in 2013 this cologne is a good ol classic that is must have in a collection

Glam Sham
Glam Sham

Not a big fan of unisex perfumes, Because most seem more appropriate for men. This one however is a great balance, and hence, I liked it! It's fresh and great for everyday wear.

movs
movs

Let me admit it: I have never been attracted to the unisex concept. I like the difference. That’s why I have never even cared to test CK One but right now, I’m glad I finally did.

No doubt that CK One belongs to “the cologne family”, though I find it more spicy than citrussy. I don’t know why but it makes me think of gin and tonic.
It opens with a prominent but surprisingly soft cardamom note. No particular fruity or floral note dominates this fragrance but it has a floral fruity sweetness on an aromatic vanilla and sandalwood basis.
CK One for sure is a refreshing scent with a citrussy and soapy freshness. It stays rather close to the skin so the refreshment is for your own pleasure only.

CK One really balances between feminine and masculine. It reminds me a little of Escale a Pondichery, which I still prefer over this one because it lasts longer and it is more feminine. Still CK One is a nice addition to my wardrobe and I recommend both men and women to test.

In 3 words: COLOGNE – SOFT - SPICY

willbear
willbear

love this had a tester of it a few years ago only thing like most light scents it does not last very long on my skin

scottconnor92
scottconnor92

Too simple. Nobody notices when i wear this. And annoying cause I have to take the spray part off to close the bottle.

stacey.donovan
stacey.donovan

I didn't grow up around perfume, so I don't have any old associations with even very iconic fragrances. This was my first time trying CK One. Meant to be a unisex scent, it smells
like a feminine at first and a masculine later. It is pleasant enough and has a corporate, conformist, unemotional feel about it. I'm surprised anyone could really hate it or really love it. I could imagine wearing it to a job interview.

Blackirish
Blackirish

Oh , I'm so sorry but this whole unisex sent thing I never really got into. Also, it was so "90s" & that's when perfumes really started becoming so " similar " . Maybe I just don't like what type of change the 90s brought all together , but, I'm saying this because smell is connected to memories . & in the 90s, everyone started smelling the same & looking the same & even music was sounding the same . Everyone I knew wore this when it came out. My gay friends , guys I dated, my girlfriends. Everyone. Could not escape it. It wasn't a bad smell, it just didn't stand out. It wasn't to feminine to me. Not stand out womanly sexy. Seemed much more geared towards men. I wish I could have been a fan, but it just doesn't appeal. I tried it once & felt " sent confused" ! Sorry, it's had it's day in my opinion. Sadly , just as the classic 80s perfumes did as well too. Each one so unique . Ck one ......just not so unique to me. Reminds me of a 2 dollar spray bottle at a drug store to cover up a stink.

Dove01
Dove01

If a fragrance could sum up the late nineties this would be it. I remember it being on everyone, everywhere. it's OK. Citrus and safe. OK on women, probably better on men - but only just. Save your money and invest in something less ordinary. If you already have this then enjoy it. It's OK. It's nothing like the tv advert at the time promised. It's safe and boringly acceptable.

husdah
husdah

Too sweet and "sugary." Smells like I've spent my day in a patisserie.

Canda12406
Canda12406

I've had this fragrence ever since I was in my early teens and u still love this fragrence. It is one of my safest fragrence I think anyone could have. It comes out as a citrus top and dries to the same freshness that you get on the top notes. You pretty much smell like you just got out of the shower with a sexy as clean soap. After just getting into fragrences since last month, I realized that this was actually unisex and I could definetly agree with this. I'll recommend wearing this in everyday use for causual occasions and for those who like weariwng fragrences while excercising. It's cheap safe and a great clean fruity safe scent. Perfect for a starter cologne. My only complaint is that it is synthetic. Other than that, great scent.

shopgirl
shopgirl

I had a boyfriend who wore CK One, but I didn't like it on him because to me it smelt like a perfume. It smelt way too sweet on him! I like wearing ck one as it isn't too sweet on me, and not an attention seeking 'smelling like a bag of sweets' sweet and sickly sugary concoction of those gaumand perfumes.

DJ2K7
DJ2K7

very decent perfume... you will surely like this one

m.monia

I love this fragrance uptill now,it is refreshing relaxing atractive and you need to wear it always but i need some one to help me finding something similar but newer/can any body help me please

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I bought this when I was in Junior High when it first came out, and it was my first designer fragrance.At that time I wanted to smell fresh and clean, and it fit the bill.

I don't think I would wear it now (I'm more into the sweet gourmand types) but it would be nice to have in the cupboard for blasts from the past!

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

CK One is such a wonderful fragrance from Calvin Klein! I was truly shocked when I knew I hadn't tried it out! This fresh fruity floral oriental is a nice combination of both: playful, sweet and serious, complex notes.

The opening is a cry of sweet, drippy orange and a whisper of something that might have been a bouquet of violets. Along with the same the very sweet mandarin-apricot-peach-rose-jasmine accord is very prevalent. It has a sharp, lip-smacking sort of taste.

The middle softens pretty much with a nice lil' seasoning of mint, jasmine and lily of the valley. The flowers mellow down the fruits and even though the combination seems a little bit like a hand sanitizer to me.

The base is what did it for me. The combination is simple and is much widely plagiarised - in today's modern era fragrances. The same effect is shown in a very favourite fragrance of mine - Coco Mademoiselle, in which it is present at a greater extent. The quietly resinous, soft whisper of ambery patchouli is sliced clean with the nondescript fruit in the beginning, to which the flowers bestow a milky, comforting temperament.

I am in LOVE with CK One at the moment. It just... Feels so original.

Darija_K

For some reason, I like this one in fall and winter especially. Something about mixing it with cool air. It's too powdery in summertime, at least on my skin.

orozco1
orozco1

this one is cheap but i liked it.

Nicely
Nicely

Cheap,Amazing,Complex,Fast,Sexy.

Overall amazing scent, if you don't have to money spend 100's of dollars for fragrance's this is an good cheap one, not my favorite,smells fresh and clean, nice and sharp, like it.

Longevity: spotty, hard to say, some time's 4/5 hours some time's 8/10 hours. ( 6 ).
Projection: 7.
Smell: 7.

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

Too citrussy and like cheap male body spray for my tastes. I used to wear it when I was in university but my tastes have apparently completely changed.

ivybkk
ivybkk

one word for it.. love!
I love it, I can wear CK1 anytime/ any season.. feel relax after spray it ^^

benpaul12

A great fragrance, but I find it a little too powerful and strong. Not really for me. For some reason I feel it is a bit dated too...1990s all the way!

AnastasiaCinnamon
AnastasiaCinnamon

I don't like it.a lot of citrus notes,wood fresh notes...To my mind this fragrance is too clean,very simple.

mimikins24
mimikins24

I have decided to go back throgh some old 1990's scents for fun.

It definately brought back highschool memories for me --- lots of fresh citrus countered by woods.

In the end, not that interesting, rather innocent (maybe because of my highschool references), and for me, smells too masculine.

Not something I will wear often again, but a pleasant trip down memory lane!

tamstar
tamstar

CK one - i will always love you xo

libbyanne
libbyanne

Very distinctive, clean fresh scent.
You will date yourself wearing this,
Because it became so popular and noticeable. When I smell some poor soul wearing it I can't help but think wow, that dude is living in the past and only buys what the Friends (tv show) characters might have worn.
Let this scent be discontinued please, for the sake of the masses and all that is holy, toss this smell in the pits of fire to burn next to, Exclamation! Red Door And Men's Obsession. Yuckers
Don't get me wrong it is nice but oh so awful at the very same time.lol

mrdavid
mrdavid

Overwhelmingly synthetic. Unpleasant and smells cheap. Barely above a generic body spray for your armpits.

ken.z008
ken.z008

Back in the day, 1994 it was, when I was about 8 years old, I received this precious cologne from the US. It was inside a white/silverish box. The bottle itself was refreshing to look at--frosted like ice. The initial spray brought alot of ideas and inspiration. The scent was blooming like a live jasmine, its sparkling, zesty, and ultimately fresh. Its like the scent of beautiful people you only see on tv and glossy magazine. I started to wear it everyday: in school, church, party, or just simply after a shower. It was enlightening, joyous and energizing. A lot of people were drawn to the scent.

Almost 20 years have passed and I have forgotten what it smelt like until a couple of days ago, I sprayed it on my wrist while at Macy's. That day on, I remembered how I was and will become a happy kid.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I tried it once and I LOVED it!! I expected something different, but the scents that I most smelled are lily-of-the-valley, violet and the green notes. Cedar, orris root, oakmoss, cardamom, nutmeg, and the lemon were also a bit intensive. I feel like it is a sexy floral-green-cirus-spicy scent. A bit rocker (not gothic or emo, I really ment ROCKER, and perfect for free-spirit girls.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

great gym scent

Little_L
Little_L

Once upon a time (the mid 90s) there was a bottle of CK One in a siblings' room in a country where import was limited. In a wast array of aldehide-Old-Spice-smelling-Brut-harsh-sickly-sweet-Italian-vanilla fragrances this was considered a gem.
It was youthful, hard-to-get, smelled good right away and perfect for 99% of occasions.
I remember my teenage cousins in the mid 90s, listening to Aerosmith, watching MTV and wearing CK One. As a little boy, I adored the fresh zest and sweet comfort. It was modern, accessible and i wanted to grow up quickly to buy myself a bottle.

Then 15 years went by and I moved from a small town to the city.

I remember walking in a shoe store ad the sales assistant's scent drew me to her. I instantly remembered the scent. Total flashback! CK One with all it's glory. I went straight to the nearest fragrance shop, tried it on and felt great.

This is a great work scent, for working with people (doctors, nurses...). It' fresh, so it invigorates and sweet, so it calms down the clients, patients at work...

I love to wear this to work and you can easily share it with your wife.

dagnytaggart
dagnytaggart

I do like this a lot. One of my first fragrance purchases was this scent. That was almost 20 years ago! I guess I like lighter scents with citrus notes. This is not one of my loves but always a classic & I will totally buy if I find it at a great price somewhere.

Ganz77
Ganz77

Iconic is an understatement. The cologne that basically got me into colognes. Even now the scent is so unique that I can recognize it instantly! Conjuring up memories past. Sweet citrusy and fresh. It is as at home both or men and women. My only gripe is I have smelled it and worn it so much perhaps some of the magic has been lost. Overall tho fantastic longevity and decent sillage. Classic!

Sassy1
Sassy1

Citrus, green herbs, violet, cedar-musk.

In the short-lived fresh cologne genre but not a stand out. Unlike Eau de Guerlain, the citrus is pale, the herbal green is muted and the drydown is boring.

Too androgynous for my taste.

I want to smell more like a girl, thank you very much.

Joycell22
Joycell22

Soapy and relaxing.. sometimes i even spray it on my bed or in my linnencloset.

mhalo.sophia
mhalo.sophia

citrusy and fresh...lasts for a long time. love it

geelightning
geelightning

I loved this way back in high school when I was a bit tomboy-ish but now, it just smells a little masculine. I'm not generally a fan of unisex perfumes. I still like it, it smells clean and fresh but it's not something I'd like to wear anymore.

f14Jag
f14Jag

Love it always have always will , I have bottles everywhere bathrooms , bedrooms & even in my car for when i am on the move i need discount codes the amount i go through ;-)

softmossy
softmossy

this is my first serious fragrance. love it. but now the scent is getting weaker cause i've kept it for 2 years. the smell is very strong for me.

G00D_Girl

I did my first review on this in February, having tried it again in the summer It is really quite wonderful... It blooms in the heat of the summer :)

It is defiantly not a power house for silage, however its beauty is in it subtly & simplicity.

Its like a bright sheer summer scarf, cheerful playful and light.

I also love it because it is not the typical summer fragrance for women. Its not overly sweet, a juvenile fruit punch and the citrus dose not come off smelling like cleaner...

over all extremely well done in my opinion :)

reyjasson
reyjasson

My aunt gave this to my mom and I must say, I really LIKE this perfume! True to its notes, it starts up with this very tropical, airy feeling... kind of summer-meets-cocktail drinks type. I love how it goes down from its fruity top notes to kind of like, sophisticated type of smell. Perfect for men and women alike, particularly for teens up to young adults :) Staying power is exceptional too! I can wear this all day without having to reapply it several times.

kristalbee
kristalbee

This works great on a man - its my husbands everyday scent and he works in a very macho environment but it does not smell feminine at all on him. The lack of the usual nose crinkling woody/animalic drydown is refreshing and more suited to daytime wear, for evenings in or out something more hardcore would be suitable. It smells clean and 'appropriate' on my 11year old son too so would be ideal as a 'starter' fragrance for a young man.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

It's more female aroma, not so male...
The Jasmine component is so strong! Everywhere I feel only the jasmine scent!
Not bad, but nothing special!
It's so close to Azzaro Crome!

ganabalong
ganabalong

How a minimalist fragance can be sexy?
Well, i don't wear cK One, but I love how it blends into a woman in summer! Fresh, subtle and femenine; it may not be a complex essence but is very likable and true, I think so.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

Am I the only one who thinks this smells like `Nivea` body lotion/cream? The one in the blue bottle or round tub? Well, it does to me! I like it - more so on my clothes the next day - its fresh, soapy & clean, but I can`t help thinking I`d smell the same if I just covered myself in Nivea.......So much cheaper & my skin would be sooooo soft.....

Ok, so I ve been wearing this a lot more recently, and yes, I still think it smells a bit like Nivea, but I`m enjoying it more & more. It hangs around so well - even the day after spraying for an evening out I was still catching the scent, my clothes are smelling wonderful & I think I`m beginning to `get` what everyone else does! It`s a very airy perfume I think, it seems to mingle with your natural scent & makes you just smell lovely, clean & a lil bit musky. Yep - I like :)

hotaru
hotaru

CK One is worthy enough to be placed in wall of fame of fragrance. this is a simple, simple, yet great fragrance. it's oldschool, yes. but it doesn't get old. it's a fragrance that doesn't miss; it's always right for everyone.male/female, young/old, fashion diva or not. a casual fragrance at its best

fishmerised
fishmerised

Don't wear this very often but almost everytime I do wear it I recieve compliments. By far the most commented on fragrance I've ever worn. I've passed CK One onto my teenage son as I'm sick of getting nose hair burns from those supermarket deodorant sprays. He wears it so he must like it.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

bsbnsc, I disagree. There are many iconic fragrances that are fresh and clean/soap like. Take light blue for example.

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

Wearing Ck One has pros and cons

pros : at least you don't stink. It smell soapy and good.

cons : It's too generic. you wouldn't look like you wore a fragrance. you would look like you just got out of the shower. you would never be asked like "Did you wear a fragrance? It smells so good."

If you don't care deeply about perfume world and just wanna smell like soap, this would be the perfect choice for you. But if you wanna have your own character, avoid this.

I use deodorant of this though. when it comes to deodorant, nothing can beat ck one

Enrium
Enrium

This perfume is as old as I am, but I only discovered it recently, having received it as a Christmas present. I wear it during spring/summer, as it is very light and fresh. To me, it smells of citrus, and is a radiant scent. It is good for daytime everyday wear, so fresh and clean, minimalistic and modern (despite being closely associated with the mid-1990s). I love this fragrance, it is affordable, but unfortunately I feel that it has no lasting power.

mak.erot
mak.erot

I luv this fragrance since 95's. It's so fresh, relaxing with little sharp. So far it's popular in my country. Lasting power is not bad, so far 4-5 hours on me..

simonne.glaserova
simonne.glaserova

Very summery. Even thought I'm not fond of citruses, I expected a bit more. In fact citruses are only thing I can smell. I can't smell any cleanliness. It's just a lot of freshness everywhere! CK One is probably not the right fragrance for me. The top notes irritate me right after spraying it, but it gets better in time. It is not a bad fragrance at all, but not my extra favourite.

reidb18

I love love love this citrusy unisex fragrance! and another thing I love about CK is how most of their fragrances come in 200ml size! insane! and yet still afordable.

walstar10
walstar10

bleahhh..i dont like this!
a parfume without personality longevity..cheap and make me sick to my stomac...

Dreamer81
Dreamer81

I bought CK One in the begining of my fragrance journey. That time I liked it lot but things changed. Its rather synthetic smelling on top (burst of citrus) and thanks to that not very refreshing to my nose. Drydown is soapy and floral. Its definitely on the feminine side of unisex. Longevity and sillage are above average.

Overall 5/10 from me.

6 Above average
5 Average

Trinidella
Trinidella

A classic from Calvin Klein. I am on my 4 th bottle. My son always takes this from me.

fanhermes

Quite simple frag that is suitable for summer only, with a light citrus accord that becomes the "piece de resistance" of this perfume. I would call it a cologne, more feminine than mascukine with low lasting power (I do love a good lasting power fume!)

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

I was 14 in 1994, and the second I smelled this on another girl I just HAD to have it! I forced my mum to drive me to town so I could buy it right away. *haha*

Aquatics were very popular then, but this was the only aquatic that smelled sexy. All the others smelled like cleaning products.

CK One smells like you just stepped out of an icy shower, where you had washed yourself with shower gel for men, but it`s also spicy and warm.

The unisex aspect makes it almost erotic and edgy.

This is the 90`s in a bottle, sporty and fresh, yet sexy and spicy. Goes very well with a pair of Levis 501 or a baggy pair of black Adidas pants with stripes. *nostalgic*

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

so clean, so fresh, so sexy but so light.

it has a sweet undertone from the fruit and flowers but not overpowering. i don't think this could ever be overpowering haha

its perfect for both sexes and im considering repurchasing a 200ml bottle. its THAT good people.

perfect for literally any occasion. don't let the whole "fresh, light, aquatic" genre put you off, because its not aquatic at all.

what i will forever beg of Calvin Klein, is to release this in EDP concentration. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE... IT WOULD BE LIKE SEX IN A BOTTLE!

stever882
stever882

This Was my first cologne, wore it all the time back in 94/95.

This reminds me of the winter of 94

alexanna7
alexanna7

i was surprised that this perfume didn't change much from the 90's!maybe a little bit less of pineapple and lemon...if i didn't know that fragrance was from the 90's,i would say that this fragrance is today:modern,lemony,fresh!the mix of white flowers and lemon makes it a verry nice fragrance!we still can smell the lemon and pineapple but in a more subtle way! The nutmeg makes that bitter smell,wich makes that perfume special and unique!

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I used to wear it all 1994!!Great times!!!

kunoichi1989
kunoichi1989

this is like my first real perfume..
actually this one got me to the perfume world. smell fresh lemony and some citrus.

now i still wear it. it's just like a good perfume u can wear whenever, wherever you are. nothing special, just a comfortable scent. it dont turn chicks, but it will certainly make u feel very comfortable with yourself, and other people comfortable being near you too.

nothing special, i wear it to the gym, or just lazing around my room.

nice comfortable fresh scent. love it.

dmoman
dmoman

Nothing special here but my girlfriend likes it so woman like it. To me its purely synthetic. The projection though is outstanding and can last a while which suprised me.

vmanson
vmanson

a sharp bit on top, clean scent, and still didn't last long.

Lauri88
Lauri88

My perfume of choice! Not too strong or weak, and is very sexy ;)Also it is lasting.

G00D_Girl

I am not usually one for fresh/clean scents, and would normally describe a sent like this as smelling like house hold cleaner.

Like many people it takes me back to my adolescence.

For me it is a great sent for hiking/camping, or a really hot and humid day.

Linofrina
Linofrina

I discovered and fell in love with this sharp, clean and minimalistic scent more than 10 years ago. I'll never get tired of it. Recommend!!!

caliking
caliking

I get very nostalgic indeed when I smell this

this fragrance is a love letter to the 90's

I think this is the only majorly successful unisex fragrance to ever come out. thats fact. google it :)

marisacb
marisacb

I bought this when it first came out and I just LOVED it. Then after a while the smell started to give me headaches! Now I cannot even take a whiff of this without becoming ill. So weird!

Migalex
Migalex

Very lemony in the opening, and typically aromatic next. The citrus freshness disappears after some minutes. I do not find it interesting, but as for citrus, I rather go for fruity florals. Lots of people seem to like it though and it has even got a fifi award for popular appeal.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I've tested CK One on paper. It seems clean and inoffensive, but there is no wow factor.

acv43
acv43

I like this one!
My mom got a little bottle and forwarded it on to me as she did not care for it.
This fragrance is like the essence of a cool marine breeze. It is woody and fresh and clean-- aquatic/cedar/bergamot/fresh wet leaves; to me though it smells more masculine than feminine- which is ok for me because i actually enjoy a lot of men's scents.

I wear this sometimes when i am doing active outdoorsy things--hiking, jogging ect. It is invigorating and uplifting

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

It's unissex, it's fun. You can use day and night. Althoungh it's a great fragrance, it's confuse, cause sometimes is strange you and your boyfriend thinking about using the same perfume. I believe it's a perfume for lazy days. :)

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

Now I understand ehy everybody says that this is so `90s. It`s so stupidly adorable. I like the woodsy notes very much. It`s also very wearable. I mean, you can wear it whenever.
I bought two. One for me and one for my boyfriend. He sometimes jokes that I smell like him and he smells like me. well... it`s kind of true, after all. I`d love to get my hands n the summer edition!

imwishing
imwishing

i regret buying this, this doesn't smell fresh at all for me, sweet in kind of wrong way. My friends seems didn't enjoy it when im wearing it too. I don't hate it, i just.. dont really like it. So i give it to my younger brother, i think he suits this better than me

daveikeagrohl
daveikeagrohl

For me this fragrance is nothing special. But it does recall some special memories from a time of much less responsibility and has a calming effect on me in times of stress. Nothing really jumps out at you in this one but yet, for me at least, it is distinctive. It's inoffensive, clean and fresh. It won't last much longer than 3 hours if your lucky but it's cheap enough to re-apply when needed without worrying about running out. I'm giving this a thumbs up not based solely on my nostalgia because, after all, the scent was good enough for me to purchase a bottle after sampling all those years ago, albeit with a nose much less aware of what else was on offer.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

I really wanted to like this fragrance...and I did for the most part (because of the notes of pineapple, citrus, and other light florlas) but the note of Cardamom ruined it for me (It ruined Bvlgari Green Tea for me as well)!! Cardamom smells earthy/dirty with a light hint of sweetness to it and I absolutely HATE the smell of this note. If it weren't for that note of Cardamom, I would definatly have a bottle of this stuff. This is just my personal take on this fragrance. Do I recommend you try this? Yes, simply because everyone has different taste.

God bless!!

Skippykat
Skippykat

Oh the 90's. Makes me want to don my Ray-Bans and cruise down the avenue in my sporty little jeep.

The bergamot creates the perfect balance in this bright jewel, lending it the allure of the ocean. The underlying neroli and sandalwood really bring out the sexy and to this day, I still get a ton of people asking what kind of delicious perfume I am wearing. Yes, it was sorely overdone and overused in the early 90's, but having somewhat fallen under the radar within the past decade, can now be worn with style.

Klein really did create the perfect unisex fragrance with this one. It could easily be worn either way and won't come off as too masculine or feminine.

danielmventer
danielmventer

I call this one: "old faithfull". you know, Like a `Toby Carvery`roastie on a Sunday....
Nothing to write home about ,yet always hits the spot.

Clean and fresh.Subtle and pleasant. For dudes and dudettes.One for the handbag or the `manbag`. Never feel guilty to splash on a healthy dose.

stacia79
stacia79

Teenage nostalgia in a bottle! My best male friend in high school wore this, as did many others in my peer group. Wearing it brings up those same excitable feelings of being seventeen. Wanting to fit in at the same time as wanting to march to my own drum.

I don't sense a lot of floral in this. It seems to be a crisp mix of orange, lemon, bergamot and musk. Very clean and freshly showered.

I actually want a full bottle of this! Now that not everyone is wearing this anymore it can be unique again. It seems perfect for casual day wear or even a muggy summer night. It's not fancy, it's jeans and a tee shirt with your hair left to do it's thing.

agent_k
agent_k

A clean and fresh scent. Subtle yet pleasant. Great for guys and girls who don't like the heavier colognes or strong perfumes.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I remember the advertising campaign for CK One back in the 90's and I knew I had to be part of the unisex fragrance phenomenon. I loved it then and I love it now. I love the citrus opening and musky sandalwood finish. I'll always have this in my collection as it's so reliable and perfect for stinking hot Australian summers! I might add that Salvador Dali's Dalimix is almost identical - Dalimix is a tad sweeter.

Whit
Whit

My signature scent back in high school. Man, I loved this stuff! I loved the citrusy, airy appeal of this frag. Oh Lord, it's been so long since I've worn it or smelled it! I always see it at the fragrance counter but I have never tried it since high school; maybe I should? Lol This was one of my summer go-to scents and my guy friends always gave me compliments on how good I smelled; I remember them asking "Hey what fragrance is that?" I would say "CK One." And they would be like "Isn't that a dude's fragrance?" My reply would be "Well, kinda, but it's really a unisex scent." Finally, they would say "Well damn girl, it smells great on you!" And I would always say "Thanks" with a wink and giggle. Ahhh, lots of memories this review is bringing back....

EDIT: My Hubby and I were out shopping and I sprayed some of this on my wrist when he wasn't looking. After it dried, I asked him to smell and he said "Man, that smells good! What is it?" I told him CK One. He was surprised and said "Wow! That smells really, really, good on you". Needless to say, I scored a bottle. My hubby told me he had some CK One still in his closet, but he said it never smelled that good on him. Lol It's still citrusy but I notice a little more spice and wood in there now. I still like it though and it brings back so many memories. I'll probably end up wearing it year round and to work, but it still remains the quintessential care-free summer scent.

MickeyFinn80
MickeyFinn80

This was my signature scent back in high school. Clean, fresh, just showered scent. So many memories. :)

Gembob85
Gembob85

Ahhh memories this is the first perfume i ever had, a boy at school who had a crush on me brought it for me when he went on a school trip to Paris, little did i know he also brought one for 2 other girls aswell lol anyway back to the perfume. I really do like this it's fresh and clean non-offensive. You could wear it anywhere, anytime and i have never meet anyone who doesn't like :) x

MrMookie
MrMookie

Well marketed in 1994-95! all my friends had it in little bottles and the big bottles it was a break trough for the youngsters and i had a big bottle too.. but i was 16 that time it came out.
I decided to buy a bottle and we went on a teen vacation with 9 boys ages up to 18 i can still smell the moments with less sleep,parties,girls and a little bit of alcohol :-) and it was UniSEX! and we had a lot that time...
Its a decade rememberance scent !
What davidoff cool water did in the 80's for the teens CK one did this in the mid nineties!
(by the way L'eau de Issey took it over in 1997 till 2000 so it was a swift decade scent for CKone)
O did i forget Aqua di Gio?? ahhh nevermind that one still is going strong...

rosembloom
rosembloom

I've had this sleeping beauty in my wardrobe for months. Somehow, it never felt like the 'right time ' to wear it. I tend to gravitate towards heavier florientals or 'gourmand' fragrances with dark fruity notes and lots of vanilla. So I was delightfully surprised to fall in love with this slightly acquatic, green, fresh and oh so clean beauty! I find the citrus working better than ever with skin !!!The bitter notes of bergamot, cardamom and the dryness of oakmoss have becomje frull of warmth, depth and richness, especially in winter . Nutmeg adds spicy mystery while the sandalwood complements the orris root and gentle florals which remain on me until drydown. On me, the musk is light and airy. It does not have that earthy, animalic character which gr4eatly pleases me but unfortunately the sillage and staying power on me are too faint and short lived.A fresh and clean scent of pure optomism for me anyway!

valerianc
valerianc

Combina muito bem com minha pele . Recebo elogios , mesmo de pessoas que dizem não gostar de nenhum perfume da marca Calvin Klein. Para mim é suave e discreto, mas não passa desapercebido. Prefiro usar no trabalho , ou na academia de ginástica.

Nernanator
Nernanator

This was an institution in high school - and that's where I left it. Has to be one of the most easily recognizable scents ever.

lckbraz
lckbraz

I dislike for two reasons, First, my nose doesn't accept it. Sour , bitter, irritating.
Second, all the scents after it tried to be a copy of what was not good on my skin,
Till today many of them try to have the same bitter feeling.

joshua.dhanisworo
joshua.dhanisworo

Smells like detergent.. not for me..

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

Mostly citrus and a hint of musk. It's a safe, clean, and fresh scent, but it lacks depth and complexity.

tuntun787
tuntun787

I think this scent smells like after you shower. It smells nice but only if you wear a small amount.

busyworksbeats
busyworksbeats

(college junior)This scent from first smell resembles lotion of some sort. Sniffing the sample bottle at certain distances will reveal the slight ambiguity of this scent. It is not a typical summer smooth scent. It is the type you spray on your shirt from a foot away. Heat tends to bring some quality out this scent. I sprayed it on my freshly dried shirt before leaving the house and it had more of a warm smell to it. All in all, this scent is not a special "go to" type scent. It is merely a scent for variation purposes alone. I would recommend you wear this when it is "airy." The scent can be thick at times and seem like overpowered lotion. Be careful, I would definitely find a sample before purchasing. The cologne is fairly inexpensive.

I can't even think of an occasion where this scent would be preferable. It just doesn't have the umph factor.

AvaAdore
AvaAdore

Maybe I am weird, but this sublime scent lasts over 6 hours on me and I love it. This EDT makes me feel sexy, free, and comfortable...reminds me of hanging with friends and dreaming about Billy Corgan.

cezarmac

keep CK One in yours hands for a kind of situation that make it easy to spray when you late for something.Just it.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I have it and I use it ONLY when I have a presentation to do at work as this perfume makes me feel very detached and indifferent and that makes me less nervous during the presentations as my perfume says to the audience "I don`t care. I`m cool". Helps me to stay cool in mind and body.

DominicMC
DominicMC

LOL how do people not smell the rose in this??? like is it just me, but when i smell this all it get is rose/Lavender/(& Musk) i don't smell any lemon at all o.0 lol

sweetness10
sweetness10

This is a very inoffensive unisex fragrance (I received mine as a gift). It smells fresh and clean and pleasant. It's quite a light scent, not strong or overpowering at all. However, even though I think it smells nice, I don't wear it at all because I don't like to wear unisex fragrances - I prefer to smell feminine. Therefore, I use mine as air freshener and it's a great air freshener.

Bandit
Bandit

Yeah I know, I was very hip and unique to wear it like the hoard did in 1994ff. I was 17. That's my excuse.

I love the campaign. I think the artwork, the advertising, the whole brand image of Calvin Klein in the 90s is fine work by the brand implementation management. It's classic now, but it was revolutionary at the time. Think of all those cheesy perfume ads of the 80s, colourful and bright, people, who say crazy stuff with whispering voices, who dances a waltz, the wind through the hair, all those evening dresses, those walks on stairs with lots of jewelery. That was so not me. I was so more cool, grunge, I wanted to smell like teen spirit, not like Joan Collins. And than CK One. Brilliant. B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T. Thank you for the image shift, it was much needed for perfumery (The bottle and the packaging are the roots for niche packagings, imho. Back to the smell in the bottle.).

BUT, CK One in no good perfume. It is not bad, it is just weak, undecided, basic and common. You don't give a statement today in wearing it. I still want to love it, I have the last bottle left, but everytime I try to make connection, there is simply nothing.

The good points: You can never offend somebody by wearing it, even in hottest summer. I never heard of headache, migraine or nausea by CK One. It's cheap and everywhere available. And the campaign is still minimalist and good.

This is the only unisex fragrance I've ever smelled that I really like. I remember when this was first introduced, how odd it seemed to have a unisex fragrance at all. We've come a long way. When I smelled it, I understood. It really is suitable for both men and women. The lemon is very fresh, and I detect the slightest hint of florals and spices. Nicely done.

Jellybean
Jellybean

fresh, clean, citrussy and watery scent. great unisex fragrance, more inclined towards ladies in my opinion. wears off too quickly 2-3 hours and then has to be reapplied. i remember it was extremely popular when it first came out.

Alexandre
Alexandre

Não consigo entender por que tantos apreciam este perfume?! Talvez pelo fato de ser absolutamente inofensivo na minha opinião, minimalista. É um grande hit de uma década. Mas enfim, ainda bem que existe gosto, eu particularmente prefiro algo mais voluptuoso e não tão clean...

Irishfire
Irishfire

Quintessential 90s. I wore this in college -- helped to cut through all the patchouli stink in my classes! A fresh, invigorating citrus scent that always smelled a bit too feminine to be truly unisex.

Darkangel126
Darkangel126

A very nice creation from CK house...good in everyday use...

I do really love this scent. Fresh & clean as if, your always taking a bath from time to time.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample but I didn't like it. It reminded me of a Pret-a-Porter by Coty. One is simply too fresh and clean and tiring for my taste. Bottle - not my cup of tea.

bp
bp

Completely indifferent.
Neither good nor bad.
Just smells like perfume. Nothing more.
It is unable to define a style or personality.
For what I look for in a perfume, this is really basic and crush.

teripanglaut
teripanglaut

fresh and good for daily use..better choose the 200ml.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

Everything positive and negative regarding this scent has already been said by others. I just want to state that, to this nose, CK One is pure bottled optimism. I can't smell this without smiling. A great scent for carefree days or those times when you just want to remind yourself how beautiful and joyful life really is if we can just drop any negative garbage.

jcastano
jcastano

What can I say about this fragrance that hasn't already been said. This was a staple for many guys and gals back in the 90's, along with CK Be. I remember back in the day being about 8 or 9 and every morning my older sister spritzing this on herself before she left for school. Her room would smell of pure bliss! I even remember sneaking a few spritzes on myself and gathering a few compliments from fellow classmates. I had no idea it was unisex at the time, but I didn't care. I just loved the clean smell. Then, as I got older, I found out that plenty guys used this! In middle school and high school, I smelled it everywhere along with all the other 90's heavy hitters.

I recently revisited a bottle and it's definitely been reformulated. It's way more floral than I remember and the pineapple is not as dominant. The citrus notes are also a bit toned done as well. It's still very fresh and clean but this new formulation leans more on the feminine side. Back then, this was truly the perfect balance of both masculine and feminine notes. How Calvin Klein did it I have no idea but it's amazing how that house was able to market a unisex fragrance, perfect it to actually smell unisex, and be more than successful at doing so.

Ck One opens up very green and citrusy. The lemon/bergamont/mandarin and papaya set the theme of the overall top. There's a small hint of pineapple as well. This, along with the green notes, transition into the heart, which is dominated by heavy florals and a touch of nutmeg. The violet, jasmine, and lily of the valley are the heaviest of the bunch. Mind you, the citrus/green notes still linger on. Finally, the basenotes are composed of a light amber/musk over light woods. Amber normally gives off a sweet, resinous, creamy quality to a fragrance but in CK One, the amber is more of a background role player and the musk is more dominant, although it's not at all animalic. The end result is a citrus floral musk. It's clean, fresh, and light but still very aromatic. It's very "90's" and amazingly sexy on the right woman, at least the new formulation. This is pure nostalgia in a bottle, and that.....I can dig!

reidb18

love ck one "timeless unisex" fragrance with subtle notes and sophistication and very affordable. I buy a 200ml bottle every year or receive one for christmas. I love it.

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

Another one of my "blast from the past" favorites. Everyone seemed to be wearing this or some CK cologne in the 90s. This was one of the first perfumes I remember smelling on someone else and thinking "Oh WOW what is that?", in a good way :)It's also another one of those scents that works great if you like it but not sure if you want to wear it, spritz on some toss pillows or something, use as a room spray and reminisce away!

dumblydorr
dumblydorr

i love it. i wore it to school a year ago and my friends loved it. my boyfriend loves this too

wvfonseca

I like know what is the name of guy ads Ck One fragrance at 1998. His is linked to email danny@ckone.com
Please help me!

Thanks

servana
servana

Upon the opening, I catch some of those green notes, as well as the lemon. However, it dries down very quickly to a very soapy, musky scent. Normally I hate soapy scents, but I can tolerate this one. And it does a good job at being unisex, too. This would work for everyone. It's definitely not something i'd spray on my neck or call "seductive", but it's the kind of scent you would spray into the air & step into. It's quite versatile (in relation to seasons), but it would be really great to spray onto your clothes on a hot day.

To sum things up, this fragrance has a green, citrusy opening, but dries down to a musky, soapy scent. Interestingly, it manages to smell musky & clean at the same time. If you just want to smell clean, then this is the scent for you. It's one everyone should have in their collection. Initially I disliked it, however I find myself craving it more & more..

abhinavmadan1980

For the first few days I really didn't like it, but now when I am wearing it daily, it doesn't bother me much. Poor sillage though.

m.nizam
m.nizam

i love ck one very much since 15 years,i tried to have something similar but i couldn,t,i am searching for something very similar refreshing and romantic ,so if any body can advise me about a new fragrance which is similar to ck one,please help me finding refreshing and romantic like ck one,thank you.

sofiii
sofiii

CK One starts with a really clean, radiant, fresh, citrusy smell which is infused with alcohol and white soap in a good way. The beginning makes me can’t help but think of clean, sunny afternoons, laidback atmosphere and out-of-shower cleanness in the breeze.

The perfume develops in a linear fashion. The dry down is just more tamed and with the clean white soap-y smell more dominant than the citrusy.

CK One is like the perfume everyone has smelt or owned at a stage of their life. There’s nothing to dislike and even though sometimes I find it quite cliché, CK One is the classic among all the out-of-shower clean clichés (especially when comparing it with many later copycats which are far too strong on a weird ‘sports’ side).
Judging the price and quality, I’d recommend CK one to anyone who’s looking for something nice, inoffensive, and office-friendly.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

One word! FRESH! (wouldnt buy again though) bottle was a bit boring too. not for me

Incantation
Incantation

A LEGEND, IT KEEPS THE SPIRIT OF 90´S. Don´t use anymore, I used to have one bottle when I was a child, all my family used this fragrance, today much more popular than ever.

aprilmoon
aprilmoon

Bought it. Loved it. Got sick of it. Now, too old for it.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

I love this fragrance, its simple and smells lovely. If I were a man, this would def be a signature scent or a countable classic fragrance in my collection. Unfortunately, its a little too strong on me ;( So please, if your a man who is looking for something that girls loveeeeee sooo much that they go and buy it...this is it!!!

ergo42
ergo42

I just stopped wearing this, and I'm glad. Pretty sure my new GF loves the switch.

I just turned 33, time for something with a little more spice. I feel like a lion wearing my scent, now.

CK One still has it's place I guess. My bottle is low and I might buy it again, but it's definitely an alternate now.

It smells fresh, light, very soapy-and-sweet. If you're headed for the bar, I'd wear something with a little more kick, being a guy in his 30s. Out with friends on a drive, or whatnot? Maybe. It's not too strong, doesn't make a huge deal about itself. If that makes sense.

2whit2quit
2whit2quit

love it. my mom's signature scent of the 90's!

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

The spray on the test strip had a good, clean citrus opening; on my skin, there was much less citrus, and the fragrance quickly developed in a woodsy warm scent. Nice, easy, wearable scent.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

I gave this a try, once or twice.

Look, the thing is I don't think you can expect too much from a CK fragrance. And my expectations were pretty low when I tried this. Please keep in mind, I'm 29 now, and I think it was only a year or two ago that I gave CK One a chance. So I don't think I'm the right age, or even the marketers' target age for this smell.

I find this to be far too sweet-smelling, and far too synthetic. I know it's supposed to be unisex, but that's odd, because I don't find anything about randomly combining summer fruits and florals to be either masculine or feminine. It all just seems a bit youthful and childish, and carries itself that way - albeit boldly - which doesn't say much to favor it. Like almost everything else that came out of the '90s, this is contrived and sub-par. unless you're between the ages of 14 - 18, I'd avoid CK One and wear something that smells better.

ccinon
ccinon

Does not smell good on my skin, it becomes too overwhelming but it is a very cool fragrance. However I do enjoy it on other people. I thought it was too masculine, but it just doesn't work on me.

The Collection
The Collection

I wore this in high schol. I have vivid memories of skateboarding to school with my mates and the breeze would always send One flowing under my nose, it was always the best part of being a teenager and that feeling of being young and living near the beach. 3 years later it still gives me that feeling of "forever young" and still provides the notion of endless possibilities. I'd recommend this for anyone who wants something fresh and light for summer. A fantastic beginners fragrance.

KasiaS
KasiaS

Still modern and always youthful. I like the minimalism in it. When it comes to unisex frags I distinguish proper unisex, CK style, simple and minimal, that go out of gender associations and those that I call bisex or queer, like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille e.g., i.e. that combine the masculine and feminine in an opulent, rich and full way, going hand in hand and thus producing some hyper sexy, extra quality.
Normally I prefer the second ones and CK One would be too fresh, teen and mainstream for me, but right now I'm really enjoying the heart stage of it - clean and cheerful, a little watery. Also I find it extremely similar, at this stage, to Bylgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc.
In this fragrance no particular notes stand out, giving just a refreshing, quite natural, modern and urban blend. It's a little bit herbal and citrusy not really aquatic, althouh 'moist' in a way.
There is sursprisingly an elegance in its simplicity - if it was an actress it could almost, sort of, kind of be Tilda Swinton!

Edit: I've been weraring CK One for some time and it totally won me! Truely great fragrance. Not masculine but a most perfect unisex one could imagine. Extremely comfortable and versatile, indeed like a pair of good blue jeans. I can't imagine it being overwhelming, I could bathe in it. The composition is very good. I can smell a delicate tea note (there must be some green tea there!), some subtle flower notes and musk, really lovely. The whole frag is like this - it doesn't show off, but it's just there, to give confidence and make you feel young and fresh, like a fragrant X factor. I will definitely buy it and who knows, maybe make it a signature? I don't really care it's so popular, we belong together anyway. Great lasting power, good sillage.

vascobgs
vascobgs

Very floral, seems more feminine than masculine. I felt no refreshment, I did not like.

cezarmac

fragrance for any given day....nothing too much.

fanhermes

I don't think that it's for teenagers only, as some have suggested. It is joyful and playful, smells quite the same on me and on my husband, very citrusy mixed with something greenish and so...light that completely dissapears after a short time. I just got it this morning and I sprayed some on my skin; It dissapeared 3 hrs later, esp since it was hot today(around 35 degrees Celcius).
I guess it is a good summer perfume if you can get it cheap, because if you don't, I wouldn't pay a lot for a frag that keeps me cool for 15 min, to completely dissapear in 3 hrs. I think that are better options for summer unisex perfume out there, so I'll keep looking!!! Rating: 2.5 out of 5.

smartypants1562000
smartypants1562000

A lady i worked with used to wear this scent and it did not smell good on her. Yish. Vomit inducing stench. It may have just been her body did not mix with it. I will not wear it ever.

filleaplumes
filleaplumes

Whenever I get a whiff I'm immediately sucked into a mid-late ninties time warp! I visualize walking by a clad of snarky teenagers sitting on the ground in their frayed boyfriend jeans, doc marten's and unstyled hair... because of its popularity I could never judge the fragrance without this weight of nostalgia. If Kate Moss told me "CK One, the only one.... that 'everyone' will be wearing heavily for 5 years." now I might just have to passed.

abhinavmadan1980

This was a blind buy for me as I was getting this in a deal- 200 ml for 1800Rs Dirt cheap.I wanted to buy it as a daily wear for myself so that I could wear it to office daily. Went after this one and now finally when I recieved it yesterday it was a big dissappointment for me. Now I understand why it is termed as boys frag. Would not rate this as a bad frag or a hate frag, but this one is not my taste.
After smelling it I could recall a college friend of mine who used to smell the same in 2001-2002
I could not stand the first hour or the top notes.
The middle and the base were ok smelling simillar to baby fragrance.
Longevity- I can still smell it on my skin after 12 hours.
Sillage- Poor, Only I could smell it, not the people around me. A close skin perfume.

I dont know whether I would be able to wear it daily. Definately a teenage perfume, my bad I bought it at 30 :(

scarletoh
scarletoh

There is just something so wonderful about this scent. Reminds me of late high school and early university. It's the only one of the unisex scents that I find truly genderless but still sexy and alluring for either. Definielty a timeless classic.

hafsahb1
hafsahb1

My dad got me this for my 16th birthday so i mainly used this in yr10 so in high school. all my friends loved it and they would constantly smell me when i wore it lol. its not my favourite but i like it. its not very feminine itsa strong scent

melbritt24
melbritt24

Well said, Ajay! I agree....this was "the scent" when I was in high school! My sister, close friends and I all shared the same bottle! :)

AjaySandal
AjaySandal

Some fragrances stay with you not because of their notes or composition but because of the fond memories associated with them when you wore them.

As we evolve our preferences and tastes may change but CK One transcends into one of those high school year books that remain in dark corners of our closets reminding us of a beautiful era when things were far less complicated.

MsRachael
MsRachael

Very nostalgic for me - reminds me of when I was thirteen and beginning to feel "mature" and world weary. Fresh and inviting, even thirteen years later. Citrusy, clean and familiar, like an old friend. A loyal friend, too, as its staying power is excellent. Dependably refreshing.

missan
missan

I have an old bottle of this, maybe 15years old. It´s very nice, fresh flowery citrus, strong and long lasting.

holly2k
holly2k

back then it was a very pouarl perfume everybody wore it inucld my mum

romrom
romrom

I really like this for summer, its not strong or sweet and it doesnt make anyone I know sick. It's not a fragrance that will make you feel sexy or beautiful but just a nice clean simple summer scent that will make you feel fresh when it's hot outside.

trixx
trixx

Great frag. Smells awesome on men and women too. I compare this to the Aqua di Gio. It doesn't smell like Aqua at all, but it is an icon like aqua di gio. Very fresh, clean an all day long frag.
Like i said it is an icon among perfumes.
Longevity and projection are good. 4-6 hours for me.
One more thing. i think it is more appropriate for men than women

akshita.tewari
akshita.tewari

This is a fantastic fragrance.....An all time must-have....When you don't want to think too much, just dab it on and you're going to feel fresh, energised, happy and sexy too! Love it! :D

bubblem3
bubblem3

Hola hispano parlantes y americanos bilingues :)
AYYY! pero que rica *-* no se exactamente porque me gusto esta si generalmente me gusta lo dulce jajaj =D lo acabo de probar hoy y ya escribo reseña, es fresquita y a pesar de ser unisex lo siento mas femenino aunque podria funcionar bien en un hombre menor de 25 años. Me encanto, ni modo a ahorrar para comprarme una botella! ♥

Louw
Louw

A truly fresh and clean fragrance that is refreshing and reviving. A really good all-day scent that smells equally good on men and women.

Aling23
Aling23

Sexy, fun, fresh and clean! Great unisex scent...but so sexy on a guy! This is my boyfriends signature scent. Love it!
Definitely a safe bet for a gift - my boyfriend is super fussy and this is his favourite.

babybash44
babybash44

A safe buy for anyone! This innocent yet alluring fragrance makes the wearer smell like a sunny meadow in neither a masculine nor feminine way. The florals and light soapiness provide an addicting aroma close to the surface of your skin. The bottle is perfect, the fragrance is perfect, and its versatility for gender is perfectly neutral. Someone who is normally sensitive to smells would love this, as it does not smell like a fragrance but more like a clean shower and a bouqet of lovely flowers. Men- buy this, Women- buy this. It is light and perfect.

Ploppie
Ploppie

This is the very only perfume I get compliments on all day long by men and women. Fresh and clean and really affordable. I should be wearing this more often.

it seems to clash with the way I look like (I look like a hippie-girl, flowers, tye-dye, beads)and still everybody thinks it suits me so well :)

It makes me happy. haha

Miss Parfum Addict
Miss Parfum Addict

CK One doesn't smell good on me... In fact, maybe it´s just my nose, but I think it´s too synthetic, sour and bitter, so I´ve gave it for my father.

Other hand, it smells ok on him. Fresh (citrus top notes) and soapy (with a musk base).

Anyway, it brings me good of memories from the 90´s, but nothing else...

pauluch3
pauluch3

Ageless effortless classic summer scent.

I used to wear it as a teenager. It reminds me of good times. The perfume is very youthful, fresh and clean. It is quite characteristic as well, you really can't go wrong with it!
*****

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

An old buddy.
The amount of citric notes in One isn't too much as the scent is very well softened by the heavier floral notes and the mossy-musky base. Truelly resembling a childhood of the 90's and the fresh, clean faces and two-part haircuts once pumped onto your tv

RobbieX
RobbieX

A light pleasant inoffensive scent. Quite linear but long lasting and fresh. It's a good one.

BamBamBaby
BamBamBaby

everyone should have the classics in their cologne collection :
ck one, allure, the hommes from versage - d&g -chanel etc...

Miss_J
Miss_J

Silver111---No,you're not the only one! lol. This perfume is the 90s in a bottle. Every 90s kid I know wear this at some point in their lives. I do agree that this perfume was revolutionary, and helped to define an Era of the 90s urban. Fresh,clean,crisp citrusy scent that's good with almost everybody. Never overpowering and great for the work-place. Every business people should at least have a fragrance that's modern & inoffensive like this one. One of CK's best, after 'Eternity'IMO.

johan00418
johan00418

CK One is very refreshing. Is perfect for hot weather and you want to feel clean and fresh all the time.

sofababe
sofababe

I love this scent!!
I bought it back in the 90s when it was quite a revolution, a unisex fragrance was unheard of back then. I recently bought it again after smelling it on someone else and remembering why I loved it in the first place. Now I wear this almost as a sorbet, to cleanse my palette when I have had a few days of wearing a stronger, heavier fragrance. Such a refreshing fragrance, fruity but not sour, with a lovely soft dry down (on me anyway). It makes me feel clean and reminds me of younger more carefree times.
I love CK One!!!

naf29
naf29

Very fresh.

beauty
beauty

I had to re-purchase CK one as i think its one of Calvin Klein's most original perfume and the first ever Unisex fragrance that was launched in the early 90's. The smell of papaya, jasmine and pineapple. Such a fresh clean smell, I dont wear it often but when I do it brings back early memories as i was growing up.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

A clean and timeless classic scent. Wore this when I was about 14-15 and recently repurchased (I'm now 25). I like it just as much now as I did then.

CologneAffair
CologneAffair

Fantastic casual scent. Defiantly a clean fresh sent. I really like the citrus/green notes. This is a very safe fragrance. I would recommend it for daytime wear and think it is great for teens. Certainly give it a try!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is a very perfect daily wear perfume. I bought this with a very low price, $34 for 200ml bottle. I like the lemony note, coz it freshening my days. fresh n lovely :)

periquito89
periquito89

Today I noted my colleague with this crisp, mild scent with that after-shower clean aspect that I found impossible not to be pleasant. Charming I could say. She was wearing CK One, which I guessed with nearly certainty since there are many clones around. Maybe she didn't spray it enough and that was the secret. It's not sweet, clearly citric and not the formal kind of smell, though, and that's a paradox, could work very well in the office enviroment, with formal suit. I've dismissed this scent because I find it more feminine than masculine and didn't particularly like the smell. So I gave it another try when at home to get again all the good impression of this morning, although still find it would work better on women. Maybe it doesn't work well on me ":¬). Anyway, it is more simple and better than some masculines like L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (just my opinion, I'm not a fan of Issey) and the analogue Azzaro Chrome . Chrome would be my choice as a more masculine option. Just because of that, since One wins in every other aspect. To say no more, how nice minimalistics perfumes can be (CK Be included), among this infinite number of scents of these days.

zeynep
zeynep

When my mother uses it at home you can smell it on the street. I don't know how but this fragrance is absolutely made for her. I tried it and it smell like a lemon cologne on my skin. She uses One for ages and whenever she uses it I fell like I smell it for the fist time of my life.

mimosabee
mimosabee

CK-One is a turning point in the history of perfume. It launched at a time where there's this huge debate on gender borders, new identities of sexuality like metro-sexual men etc. I can say that this perfume is a revolutionary master piece. Its creation and popularity cannot be reduced to mere fashion for it has a certain sociological value... One of the trademarks of the beginning of the so-called postmodern age.

ps: men really like this scent on women

Armanilovah
Armanilovah

I'm buying this one for my brother , I believe it's a mixte scent . It's fresh , clean , ageless and smells really good . I will definitely use it too ! haha

LaPetite
LaPetite

Despite it was launched ages ago, it remains modern , but it also has become a classical , the most symbolic of the unisex perfume , the on that comes up to one's mind when speaking of that kind of perfume.
I'd like to have it, but i'm not sure it fits my personality.

uriphides
uriphides

Refreshing and clean with a little of musculine scent. I'm wearing this one often in my casual holidays or when I can't think of which perfume I could wear. Long lasting and the sillage is good too.

i've always loved this scent. lemon/limey, fun. just a great everyday fragrance. it just smells ordinary and fresh, but good.

emi
emi

CK One is very fresh, citrus scent. My boyfriend loves it on me, thats why he bought it for me couple of time. I wouldn't reccomend it for a man.

kkmathews
kkmathews

my only console is that i got this at a sale from the duty free... the bottle is neat... well thats about it...

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

i hate this fragance, its cheap, common,low class, and boring scent...... it smells the same to its imitation drug store twin

Adrien02
Adrien02

A masculine burst of citrusy femininity. Add to that a hauntingly beautiful medly of jasmine and rose with a dash of musk, a pinch of violet like the kind of candy mints I enjoyed as a kid by CHowards and you have the makings of a grand fragrance which has been sorrily duplicated by imposter fragrance makers. That's what I get overall from it. It should come wrapped like a luscious piece of candy because the scent makes me either want to eat it or wear it or both. Slamming unisex.
I so wanted to say more about it but I have a cold and my nose isn't up to par.

Eleiria
Eleiria

The ultimate men's fragrance. Clean, bare and simple, yet I can detect this even in a mile (and follow...). Although it's a unisex fragrance (as usual by CK) it has quite a manly attitude for me. The casual yet elegant, carefree and super seductive attitude of a man... Do I need to say - I adore this perfume.

However on my skin, it just doesn't show up as much as I would like it to. And it disappears before long. Sad.

The first mass market unisex fragrance, and in my opinion: the best! This came out in 1994 and still sells well today. Why?...Beacuse it's clean, well-balanced and just perfect for men or women.

CK One begins with a light fruity blast dominated by clean clear citruses, along with tropical fruits and just a hint of smooth cardamom with a pinch of green. The heart has florals, but they are subtly blended and accent the fruits and are not overly feminine. To me the violet, cool orris and muguet stand out, though their is something innocently sensual in there too, probably from the rose and jasmine. The drydown is wonderful warm, dry sandalwood, aromatic cedar, light amber and musk and a very clean oakmoss. This is a green tea scent throughout it's evolution, and this is why I think it is so utterly unisex. It's crisp, fresh, green, light but not transparent, and in the drydown it is soapy, woody and playfully sexy. A scent for anyone, of any age, for any time...timeless, genderless, ageless-a real icon.

Sillage: above average
Longevity: good
Overall: 4.75/5

The packaging has changed many times but until the reformulated Collector's Editions in 2008 and 2010, the scent stayed pretty much the same-and why should it change? It smells as good today as it did 16 years ago. My Mother has a 15 ml mini splash from the late 90s, and I did notice the scent in that is sharper and more intense than in my bottle from 2002, but c'est la vie...

e.cassim
e.cassim

im currently using this fragrance as i always wanted it for some strange reason.

it smells good but doesnt last as long on me as i'd like it to.

its a classic scent that will remain in fragrance stores for a while to come

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This is headache alley! I use to wear this in middle school some 14 yrs ago. I guess it was ok for that time. But If I wore this mess now O my...... This is a light yet strong fragrance if you get where im coming from. The smell is just horrible & very cheap bland like. Even when I smell this on someone else my nose instantly flares in disgust! This is 1 I would NOT recommend to anyone.

icekat
icekat

This perfume evokes more than just nostalgic 90s feelings for me. It reflects how I perceived North American culture when I first arrived from Russia to Canada in 1993. I was 21 and the American culture felt so different from back home. It was liberating, relaxed, and low maintenance. CK One manifests those feelings so well.

The scent is so clean and fresh and it goes naturally with jeans and t-shirt. It is one of those scents that I could wear when I put on yoga pants or blue jeans and go shopping or hanging out with friends. It does not require elaborate make-up or accessories. I think it represents the person, the inner-self without the embellishments. I agree that it is minimalistic but it is not simple. It actually takes a talent to compose something that it is perfect in its simplicity.

Green woody scents are never easy to create in my opinion. I usually hate those “green” notes that smell too much like grass twigs or like a wood pile. CK One pushes the limits but remains very tasteful scent. The first burst is strong green citrus bergamot but it smells fresh and pleasant. It is grassy but I love it. Then there is a hint of masculine smell but it stays very tasteful and not overdone. Finally it goes into sandalwood, oak moss and cedar but it is well balanced, so I do not feel like I turned into a freshly done cedar post.
This scent will always have a place in my perfume collection.

Perfumedsecrets

Ahhh, the 90's in a bottle. It was everywhere. We all know the smell of CK One, and some of us even wore it. I was on the bus in H.S. one day.. and this had been out for years already so it was around 1997. A guy sat next to me and he had bathed in this stuff. So I could barely breathe. It's good in small doses because it's a fresh unisex that doesn't manage to be harsh or like cleaner. Calvin Klein makes generation perfumes, and at the time a unisex perfume was very cool. Something about it always made it seem masculine to me.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

A fresh and light fragrance that I think would suit women better ( cK Be-for the men). Very citrusy and light. Definitely another classic by CK. I sense some similarities with Armani's Acqua Di Gio but I think Ck One kicks ADG's ass!

Dominic
Dominic

To me its very musky, not citrus at all, cant smell the pineapple or anything, when u first spray it, you get a storong musky/rose smell (to me atleast) Its more of a romantic Fragrance which would suit an imimate night out, my rating 5/10

judeaqua
judeaqua

One of the freshest fragrances I have ever had... i can drink it.. its sillage is amazing, citric and fresh as well... notable quality of CK One is that just like the scent dries down eventually in contact with ur skin, the cloud of sillage also has this unique quality of drying down from fresh to clean, with a bit of oakmoss & spice that gives it the clean touch... try this... re-visit the place u left ur sillage cloud after a few mins and find the fresh air turn to clean air. its rightly a versatile unisex fragrance as in it can don the feel of a cologne as well as a ultra-fresh woman's scent... its unique.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Yes.....A classic, I have loved this one since high school. I have always wanted to try CK One but never had the opportunity to experience or embrace the beauty of this fragrance until now..and boy was I impressed. I would classify Calvin Klein CK One as a "triple S" fragrance.... Sleek, simple and sexy. I don't know why some may feel this one is over rated, too popular, or not unique enough to make it a signature scent...You can make any fragrance your own, that's the beauty of it..When they made the first bottle of CK One, they didnt stop making them and they didn't make it for just one person. They produced many so anyone and everyone can have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the fragrance and make it their own...so I will speak for myself....this scent is sexy, simple, and sleek...for a man or a woman. Sometimes simple is sexy...being overdone sometimes is not so sexy. I can't stop sniffing myself when I wear this one. I got the best of both worlds in one bottle if you ask me...sexy enough for a man, just as sexy for a woman. I love CK One and I'm glad its a popular scent because the more we buy surely the more they will make....which means more for me! Yaaay ME!!! Good job Calvin Klein!!! Don't ever discontinue this one and please don't change one ingredient..I surely have made this scent MY OWN! I have also tried the immitation of CK One sold in Walmart stores, and it smells great too! Really nice immitation, for a great price. Good alternative to CK One if you're on a budget.
09/07/10 20:45:01

XoXoL.o.V.e

It´s a classic but in my opinion a very unique and unusual fragrance,at first is so fruity then it become a little bit floral and spicy,i think is total unisex have the floral side for woman and the spicy side for men,the clean side is for everyone,the lasting power is good for a eau de toilette,the pirce is good for a 120 Ml bottle,every fraganholic most try this. ;)

LaGari
LaGari

CKone is a Versatile & Universal perfume - a perfect balance between all the note groups that could please just about anyone. The floral and fruit notes are gently placed behind musk, citrus & woodsy notes. It Lasts long and has a good projection. The packaging is beautiful too.

I think their over all success also attributes to the image and campaigning of CK One. This fragrance is definitely unforgettable, original, youthful and fresh.
I was a kid inback in 96 but I remember this being something different and fresh. Until now, its still very popular - especially in Asia.

The downside though, may be its over-popularity. I never payed attention to CKOne because of that reason. It has become too boring and simplistic as well. But I personally think its worth having in my closet; you could wear it on days you feel like 'blending in', being super simple, chic and casual. And anytime you want to feel shower-fresh too. Funny thing is that this fragrance might 'stand-out' today amongst the more popular gourmand scents.

On a last note - CKOne isn't the most unique or outstanding perfume today, but its still truly likable, inoffensive and wearable for anyone. My Old father, for example, is very picky about perfumes. He can barely stand ANY kind of smell due to his chronic asthma, but he LOVED CKone, and used it a whole lot at a time.
As I said - for anyone.

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

Fresh and clean, I smell musk on it. Very unisex on me, I dont wear it on dates. I only wear it when I don't feel girly =)

pansylady
pansylady

My husband and I bought this one to share back in the '90s, not long after it came out- but as I recall, yours truly used almost all of it! I fell in love with its uber-citrus kick-

Life isn't fair sometimes...

andrew85
andrew85

a fantastic citrus cologne that brings so ood memories from the 90s.. an instant classic, beautiful perfume, a must for everyday use, for work, picnic, to go out... you can use this almost with everything.....

autumn89
autumn89

I cant wear this one anymore, as it bores me. But a sniff from the bottle occasionally brings back so many happy memories.

penny-lane
penny-lane

Excellent perfume. Takes me back in time. Very clean and simple, perfect for day and night.
I smelled it today after so many years and it jumped to #1 on my wish list.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This fragrance is made perfectly EDT, "the perfect minimalist fragrance." An entry citrus very neutral, no acid and even creamy, and an evolution to a slightly woody citrus.

This EDT stays on my skin for more than eight hours, giving it a good setting and can be used at any time of year, and for all age ranges, including men or women (since it is a unisex fragrance.)

Despite being a masterpiece, can only be used as a fragrance for everyday use, it lacks any romantic note, invigorating and impressive. Just note that smell good and will give you a neat image, kind and very slightly elegant.

jetstar
jetstar

right now im using this and happy to make my bathroom smell good. like a handful of perfumes we like the smell alot , but not for wearing thus they become room fragrances... + the house always smells goood :-D

funky_gina
funky_gina

It is simply just a fresh and clean scent, not overpowering or boring at all. However, it lasts a long time according to my experience. The lemony scent at the beginning dries off soon enough and what left is a warm, sweetness not really flowery or fruity just something fresh and clean. As a woman I like it to use for everyday especially during summer. Men and women can use it absolutely, it is really an unisex scent.

blueberry
blueberry

In the past I was so much resistant to its appeal, I could not even imagine myself wearing this popular 90s fragrance, especially that I am more into woody/oriental/chypre scents. But it seems I have grown to like it now after so many years and have found it a perfect summer choice. It smells just wonderful. Amazing staying power-after a whole day I can still smell it on me and my clothes. It is so refreshing and cooling, making me feel full of energy. It is true that cK One is rather linear, does not evolve, but this seems to be just the reason I feel so well in it in summer. Definitely one of the best scents for hot summer days.

cybergoth
cybergoth

this ck one is ok its has a strong smelling like a bar of soap lol but it will stay with you all night long better to wear at night or winter or fall or in the cold

giftedsoul
giftedsoul

This is a real classic for every day use.A must have for every beginner i feel.This was my first designer label perfume and i still carry a lot of fresh and sweet memories of it.
It had to be in the hall of fame of FIFI awards some day(included this year).
Best for summer wear and every day use.

Blissful80
Blissful80

perfect for anyone, everyday, very very casual. This is one scent I wore a lot of back in the 90's. I still keep me a bottle!

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I have to say I didn't like this one. Too sour for my liking, Im into more sweet fragrances : ) I wouldn't wear it but its not revolting or anything, just not my type of scent.

Lance
Lance

This is a classy but not classic-smell at all.
Just like Gio and some lengendary fragrances, I still can find the modernity and casualness in this.

Just love it!

crestfallen
crestfallen

I can't see why ppl hate on this fragrance. It smells really clean and fresh which equals sexy in my opinion. Im a guy, 20 yrs old and I wear this from time to time. It is the perfect "go-to" scent when you don't know what to wear. A true classic that will always stay in my collection

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

My husband used to wear this one and he liked it. I was the one who didn't like it on him. It smells good, lemony refreshing but it was way just too unisex for me. I like my man to smell masculine this one didn't, so one day I just threw away the bottle.

rubitta
rubitta

oh my god how a wonderfull perfum ,, really its one of my favourit which i used it when i was at school , i was teenager and smell it on my freind and till now it reminds me for too many memorise which seriously i like.
lemon smell i dont why its looks like that maybe because its very freshy and summery perfum it was from 6 years that last time i used this one

marad
marad

A splash of freshness right away! Perfect to start a summer day!

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

I didn't have this fragrance during my teen years--I was already beyond my college years when this perfume was released--so I have no teen associations with CK One.

I have to agree with the other commenters who have described CK One as fresh, clean, and well-balanced.

The citrus notes endure from top notes to dry down, but they become softer as the perfume dries down. I really love the balance of oakmoss, green/chypre notes and the trace of light florals that linger in the dry down; these notes work wonderfully with my chemistry.

I think this could become screechy, particularly in the top notes, if it were heavily sprayed on. But when applied with a light hand, CK One works for men and women, in the office or for casual get-togethers, and in both warm and cool weather.

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

I've always liked this one. Simple, clean and refreshing, and it still smells like that to me. A bit dated, maybe, but seriously, what's not to like?

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

So "hip" and relevant in 1995 as the first officially marketed unisex frangrance.

So "out" and irrelevant today.

"Paco" by Paco Rabanne is nicer.

Lucero
Lucero

Pretty much my 1st perfume i ever had & used,i was about 10-11 & i would always sneek into my moms room before i left to school & spray some one,it was a great way to start the day...so fresh so clean! =)

liam0225
liam0225

Just picked up the 100ml collectors bottle with speaker for £4.99, im so chuffed lol! :)

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

An ex boyfriend bought this for me one christmas in the 90's. I took the hint and we split up - it's somehow cloyingly fresh like Cool Water woman, un feminine and smells like a cleaning product not a tool for seduction. Much better on a guy in my opinion.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Bought this lastnight have not smelled it in a long time it was popular when I was in school it is not as good as I remember but I will wear it the bottles are so cute I love that you can switch the sprayer. Maybe when it is empty I can refill with another fragrance.

misscareyann
misscareyann

This came out the year I graduated high school. It is the most clean scent I've ever experienced.
I believe that a fragrance doesn't have to be from the 1920's or 30's to be a classic. CK One is a modern classic. The perfect unisex fragrance.
Crisp, clean and fresh. The epitome of what I would think 'Citrus Aromatic' would be.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Out with the eighties and in with the new way better smelling stuff! Gag me!!! Not another drop of this stuff will ever hit my skin again.

Majah90
Majah90

My lovely brother use this one a lot and I really like it on him!! :D
But me.. I could never wear a scent like this. I think it smells too masculine. So I leave it up to my brother, where it belongs :)

Sanny
Sanny

This fragrance was good and is still very good. Very pleasing to the nose.

dm8m
dm8m

i used this scent back in high school.every girl & guy back in those days adore it. but for some reason, i'm not into using it again. it brings back good memories though.=)

sugarplumjabba
sugarplumjabba

This was THE scent when I was just starting high school. I remember getting a bottle for my 14th bday and wearing it for the first 2 years of high school. I had my first boyfriend and first kiss during the time I wore this fragrance. At the time it was the EPITOME of fragrance for me, I remember my first 3 grown up fragrances were Sunflowers by Elixabeth Arden, followed by ck One, which was then replaced by Polo Sport for women once my 3rd year of high school started. Smelling it then, it was very fresh, very unisex and SO incredibly WONDERFUL. I smelled it recently as my cousin got a bottle and it really smells like a man's cologne to me now. It's still a wonderful smell but I couldn't see myself wearing it, but when I did wear it back then it was great, and it was 14 years ago !!!

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Ck one is a powdery fragrance in a good and well-blended way. IMHO, I find this fragrance very versatile in its unique pattern to fit both men and women.

Sillage is very good and longevity is enough to make me refreshed for several hours.

Men wearing Ck one is as many as women.

All in all. 9/10 for its simplistic bottle and versatility. Thank you for reading :)

bronstein
bronstein

This IS the definite scent of the gender-confusing 1990s.

But the 1990s are over, and this scent is dated. A relic from a long-gone era.

tsa22
tsa22

When this fragrance was introduced it was very new and nice and I used to love it and wear it very often. Now my tast has changed and I haven't used it since highschool.

lilyosl
lilyosl

oh no!!! i tot CK one is for male only....tats y i brought many years ago for my brother bcoz im in love with the scent! Now i want it for my self! if is so attractive and so fresh, like dating in a mountain where full of flower in the spring ....

xtaxcy7

Finally!!! Grabbed myself a 200 ml ..today...i stopped using Ck One for nearly 10 years... now iam back on it! yeah!

czardog
czardog

This becomes a very familiar fragrance with my body chemistry. Deep Woods Off. At least the mosquitos and critters don't come around. YUK.

andy

the blandest scent i have ever smelled im surprised people even wear this stuff i smelled a walmart immitation that actually smelled better

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

Ah, the mid-nineties! I have extremely mixed feelings about cK One. A few of my friends wore it, and I absolutely loved it on them - such an icy and crispy scent. But it was when I got a bottle for myself that I realised for the first time that perfumes can smell very different depending on who's wearing it. As I've discovered over the years, most "fresh" scents totally clash with my chemistry - cK One smells like nothing but rotten flowers on me. Maybe some lemon, too, but the lemons you forgot in the back of the fridge last month.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

So many other citrus fragrances try replicate originality of ck one by being citrus, clean and fresh. A truly nice unisex fragrance. Reminds me of the smell of my girlfriend hair after she gets out of the shower.

xtaxcy7

.... and the lasting is great on me..=)

xtaxcy7

CK one is my all time high school fragra...used at least 5 bottles or perhaps more.. and until now still is a very acceptable fresh, young , energetic smell..i might grab a bottle again sometimes hahaha

bwcw81
bwcw81

Well, I can say this is everyONE fragrance! Very versatile, suitable for all day wear! It kind of remind me 90's when almost everyONE of my friend wearing it, when I was still young..

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

a very nice refreshing perfume

zepiroth_kreationz
zepiroth_kreationz

CK One reminds me of my high school years... so fresh and so clean. also good for everyday use, doesn't cost you that much.

andy

very heavy on the citrus and kinda synthetic and short lasting i would personally not wear this but its more of a teenscent

What a fantastic, versatile and popular scent. CK One is a fragrance that deserves its massive success.

CK One is fresh, clean and definitely unisex. It's a sweet, citrusy and masculine fragrance, which together create a scent which can suit both men and women.

This fragrance opens with the citruses and fruits, however they are not a sour or strong combination, instead they are subtle and pleasant. While wearing this fragrance you can not help feeling refreshed and clean, almost as if you've just stepped out of the shower.

I rather enjoy CK One's soapy and citrusy scent, which is rare seeming that I usually dislike scents of this nature. I have concluded that it is because this fragrance is light, that I am more drawn to it. Had CK One been overpowering it would have made me nauseous.

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Oh this bring back memories of when my sister and I literally shared a bottle when I was in middle school and she was in high school. And yes! that was in the 90's! surprise surprise... It is citrusy but I find it to be a sour/tart kind of citrus now. I do smell high alcohol content in it too. I also notice that very strange note that isnt very appealing that luckily dries out within the first couple of minutes of spraying it. Smelling it now I find it too much on the feminine side. This fragrance isn't going to be discontinued for awhile. Props to CK for keeping it out this long!

SaintLue
SaintLue

I Honestly LOVE This Smell.SOOOO Fresh. I Spray it around my room everyday !

gucci
gucci

cK one is very citrusy and clean but i can't say it sucks it's very long lasting but i get sick of it someone it's too heavy

popy80
popy80

i got it from my mum who went to saudi arabia. it is very nice, clean, fresh, classy and longlasting scent. i like it

Perfumedsecrets

It's been ruined for me. All I can imagine is this guy who bathed in it that sat next to me on the school bus once. I could not breathe.. and it always reminds me of that time. Clean, fresh and simple. I don't like it on women.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Why is CK One such a lovely fragrance?
It's simple, clean and fresh, which stands out among the sea of fragrances that could be well-described as heavy oriental woodsy, revised chypre,aldehyde-filled "aquatic", floral fruity with cookie accords, floral detergents and fleeting citrus juices...I like that it smells great on both my boyfriend and I. It's not made to seduce and create a feminine allure, so the initial bergamot burst and any other following masculine touch shouldn't be too bothersome when you consider the sexiness of appearing almost freshly-showered clean....

Russian
Russian

It is so popular,an imposed classic scent.Perfect for summer,clean and fresh,matches both sexes!Absolutely great.
A young,active woman or man would definetly apreciate it.
Very citrusy,the first notes are like a strike in the face,but the middle ones are incredibly pleasant.
Though it is fresh and clean,it has it's own manner of making itself noticeable to people and I could smell it on a lot of girls mostly.I didn't have to ask what perfume were they wearing,it was obviously CK One!

TashaRose
TashaRose

This is one of the first perfumes I ever owned, back in seventh grade. A gift from a friend, since I would (almost) never purchase myself a citrus scented perfume (just not my thing; doesn't blend well on me). CK One was no exception to that rule for me. It did smell crisp, and fresh... but it also reminded me of lemon dish soap. It has an underlying chemical smell to me that I just can't shake, and I smelled the same thing on every one of my friends who borrowed a spritz of it. Opinions do change with time and it has been a while, so perhaps I'll order a sample and see if mine have changed at all. But the bottom line from middle and high school for me was that this was over-used, over-glorified, and over-powering.

Aalia
Aalia

The bergamot opening is loud and pungent, but so fleeting, thus avoiding the fragrance to be exclusively for men. I love all the citrus and green notes, and the mandarin orange and papaya are lively, light additions, gently mellowing the perfume. The lily of the valley is so keen and gives the perfume weight and fullness. The rose is there, but, very quietly working in the background. The amber, sandalwood and musk are prominent in the base and add a touch of luxury to this citrusy fragrance. This is quite a natural feeling fragrance, while never giving up qualities of a good perfume or cologne. I think it can fit well in every season! At the moment, I am imagining wearing it on a cold, dry, crisp winter day, with strong, bright sunshine. I found the sillage is of light to medium strength, and the fixation average to good. I needed to re-apply during the day. I completely forgot how this fragrance smells, until a member sent me a sample vial in a swap and I have used every last drop! I remember testing it when it arrived on the market, but I never used it in the 1990s. If I had a bottle today, it would be in heavy rotation amongst my favorites.

crumbling_images
crumbling_images

One of my favorite perfumes in High School!!! It's clean & refreshing. It's perfect for tweens, teens, and young adults.

sky76sky
sky76sky

All-time classic from the androgynous 90's.....a clean & classy gin cocktail. Reminds me of holidays by the sea where a friend & I used to practically wash in it ... happy memories :)

Lily26
Lily26

Fresh and clean everyday perfume,but i think it is more man than women scent.On my skin smels a bit like shaving cream.

this is all you want if you're a sporty gal or you're an active guy.
all I get at the first sniff is bergamot mixed with some green notes and I really get the pineapple here and it's nice.
the middle notes are well mixed,I can't recognize any specific base,but pineapple is still there.
it's REALLY long lasing,even though it's just EDT.it remains on skin for hours and hours.
as a male fragrance it's ok,but not very unique,maybe a bit lighter,but as a female fragrance,it's great.
I can close my eyes and imagine a young sportive girl wearing this perfume and go to the gym and after 4 hours of exercising still she smells good and sexy.
I think making the other versions of ONE is the prove that it's a real successful perfume.but I should alarm you that wearing it for a long time may make you a bit nervous,as it never leaves you and it's not romantic,floral nor fruity like most of the fragrances you've got.
so wear it and have fun.

falovalo
falovalo

Probably the cleanest, freshest, most easily recognizable fragrance ever. You just feel like you stepped out of the shower when you wear it. And I feel nostalgic when I wear it, it reminds me of being in the 7th and 8th grade when every girl was wearing this.

Taliera
Taliera

What is the addiction to this scent? It is one layered. It's supposed to be unisex but smells more masculine to me (a bit like cheap cologne!). Very strong and acrid. You can really smell the alcohol - even 20 minutes after you've sprayed it!

I know it's supposed to be clean and simple, but I find this perfume utterly boring. There are so many more interesting scents on the market - ones that really provoke a response from you, whether it be femininity, airiness, daringness, romance, purity, holiday mood, laid back-ness, seductiveness, jealousy, flirtiness, passion, mysteriousness... But this is not it. Monotone. It is good if you wanna just fit in.

chocorico
chocorico

smells like teen spirit! fresh and clean! I tried this way back when I was in highschool. It brings back great memories.

jasonx
jasonx

I think is one is the best, my baby, my favorite. IMO, this is way more masculine than any of the aquatic - acqua di gio type - men fragrances out there.

Wildeparker
Wildeparker

God, who DIDN'T have this at school? Though forever reminiscent of teenagers to those of us with 80s birth dates, this is still fundamentally a really clever fragrance. Everyone says "oh it smells of lemons" but it was actually a bit more sophisticated than that! It has an initial fresh punch to it (there be ye citrus fruits!) but the follow-up is deeper, more emotional. I think CK one is a genuinely lovely fragrance whose reputation has been somewhat sold short by its 90s teenager image. It should be a classic but it's currently more of a cliche. It's still a great perfume.

da_markos
da_markos

on girl it's ok! but on guys it is totaly mistake for me... i wear it once and it made me sick ;/. big "+" for longevity and summer editions

marie08
marie08

I think it's more suitable for a man, but a woman could wear it as well. It's no surprise it was so popular, it's a very wearable, light scent. I love it.

Suseken
Suseken

This one ist great for every day wear.Citric fresh,nice for wearing it in summer.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This fragrance strongly reminds me of junior high, because everyone wore it then. Clean and sweet, but not in a candyish way. It's fresh sweet. I don't think this is very masculine at all. I guess upon initial application it seems to be- but within a half hour, it sweetens dramatically. It almost develops a powdery edge on me. This fragrance is familiar and soothing to me. I love it. I would wear it myself if I already didn't connect the fragrance to so many other people and times.

XoXoL.o.V.e

I think this one is a classic and a total leyend,is very juicy and fresh.:)

succubus
succubus

A fresh, crisp scent. Very modern, yet very classic at the same time - a fragrance that could stand the test of time.

Darija_K

This is such a clean, addictive scent. I like it from beginning to the end, even the "weird" green first note. I'd say it's good to wear it at any time of year. Suits best in summer though, cause it's so fresh. Very liberating, youthful scent.

katyas
katyas

I don't much care for the fragrance of CK1, at least on me. The citrus notes overwhelm everything else and it smells too masculine on me. Good thing I've only a mini bottle! Even then, it might last me years to get through it, since I don't like to wear it much.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

Everyone has described it so well. I will add that I, too, find it to be a very fresh and clean scent. Quite strong, so I am always careful to spray lightly because I think this is one that can be a little too 'loud'. Like some of Calvin's other scents *We're on a first name basis since I've used his perfumes for so long haha*, there is sometimes a bit of artificiality in the topnotes to me. Like Aeternitas, I think that topnote is very odd. But it goes away and what remains is airy and crisp and not like any other perfume. I like it and have worn it for many years especially in the summer.

iTone
iTone

I will forever love CK One. It reminds me of being in Middle School back in the late 90's. Awesome fresh smell!

Luciana

CK One es un perfume compuesto por una mezcla de notas frescas, afrutadas y florales, recomendado para uso durante el día o mejor dicho durante todo el día y la noche también.
Rico, suave, sensual, atractivo y duradero.
CREO QUE EL TITULO HABLA POR SI SOLO, "QUE BIEN PODEMOS OLER JUNTOS NO" ??? QUE MAS - LO COMPARTIMOS????

Alexey
Alexey

It's one of the best unisex perfumes EVER!!!! I gave it away as a present.. It's perfect for any given occasion.

Congratulations CK for an amazing perfume!

sweetcookie
sweetcookie

My brother loves this- have no idea why. cKOne is okay, but nothing to write home about. I laugh when I see it said that this scent is a modern citrus unisex cologne. Well, 4711 has been around for, literally, 200 years, so modern it isn't, and the guys wear it better than the gals do. Speaking of citrus, by the way, if you want THE definitive citrus men's cologne, use Eau Savage. cKOne can't begin to compare.

ticalau
ticalau

it's great for teens... very fresh and elegant at the same time! It's powerful enough to smell good all day at school ;). I use it on high school, have it from my bro as a gift... The top notes r a bit citru and u can feel the alcohol... but after 10-15 mim. it's great! The base notes r just wonderful... elegant and soft at the same time ;)

Kiwichick_NZ
Kiwichick_NZ

Not one of my favourites by CK. Too citrusy for my liking. My ph levels don't like this at all and it ends up very bitter after a couple of hours. I have caughts wiffs of this on guys and I think it smells better on them rather than the ladies. Not a unisex scent at all. Us ladies deserve alot better!

Luciana

fragancia unica, que hemos usado junto a mi novio durante años. no es para una ocasion especial, para mi es de uso diario.

Passionflower
Passionflower

I used to love this one, very fresh nice fragrance for every day.

Honey Bee
Honey Bee

smells like lemon...

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

I think this is great smelling as a perfume but as a cologne I feel it is a little bit too feminine and sweet.

coco76
coco76

I have nothing against CKONE...but whenever i smell it all i can think of is 'highschool'....good times, but still! I guess i'm showing my age a bit :)
for sure fresh and clean and dare i say...preppy?

Urban Skies
Urban Skies

1990s minimalism at its finest. The epitome of fresh and clean. Good for anyone, anywhere, anytime.

2007

CK ONE SHOCK for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CK ONE SHOCK for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
22.45 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Pour Spray Unisex for Women
CK ONE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CK ONE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
24.75 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml and Aftershave Balm 100ml
Calvin Klein CK One Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Calvin Klein CK One Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Women
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Women
CK ONE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
CK ONE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 1.7oz
Ck One Gift Set by Calvin Klein Gift Set for Men Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Skin Moisturizer
Ck One Shock Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
CK ONE SHOCK for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
CK ONE SHOCK for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
CK ONE SHOCK for WOMEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
27.95 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml and Hair and Body Wash 100ml
Life and Looks
28.10 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Ck One Cologne by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex Tester for Men
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex Tester for Women
28.25 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man Eau de Toilette Spray 200ml
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man Eau de Toilette Spray 200ml
Ck One Cologne by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Pour Spray Unisex for Men
28.95 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 200ml
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 200ml
29.00 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml and Deodorant Stick 75g
Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml and Deodorant Stick 75g
29.45 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Woman Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml and Body Lotion 100ml
Gift Set 1.7oz
Calvin Klein CK One Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Skin Moisturizer 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
CK ONE SHOCK for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ TESTER
Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette Spray 200ml
CK ONE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ UNBOXED
CK ONE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ UNBOXED
31.75 GBP
Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man Eau de Toilette Spray 200ml and Aftershave Balm 100ml
CK ONE SHOCK for MEN by Calvin Klein SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 3.4 OZ
Calvin Klein CK One Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Ck One Cologne by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Men
Ck One Cologne by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Men
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Women
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.