Designers » C » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

CK One Scene Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
CK One Scene Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

CK One Scene by Calvin Klein is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. CK One Scene was launched in 2005. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange and ylang-ylang; middle notes are rosemary, ginger and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are spices, bay leaf, amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Ylang-Ylang

Rosemary Ginger Lily-of-the-Valley

Spices Bay Leaf Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla

CK One Scene Fragrance Reviews

EllyBabeGold
EllyBabeGold

Was brilliant. Still keep 20% for nostalgia sake because I know I'll never find another bottle. :(

I wish I'll find something like that which isn't limited edition.

silentman26
silentman26

Its one of the best CK One's .. ginger, ylang ylang vanilla and intense mandarin. At least it projects strongly on me ... gentle sillage ... good longevity ...

bsmith2408
bsmith2408

You don't see much about yellow floral anywhere but if this is what yellow floral smells like then I love it! This is one of the best unisex fragrances I have ever smelt. I love rosemary. This one is my go to fragrance when I don't know what I want to wear for the day I can always spritz this baby and feel fresh & clean!

zainpsk
zainpsk

Sheer Bliss, the bottle is juss damn impressive and wait till you spray this. It assures to just totally floor you and sweep you of your feet. One of the few rare fragrance that you won't find similar to any other. A definate purchase and more of a collectors pride!!!

overwest
overwest

The bottle looks cool as hell...

jokereytonel
jokereytonel

Miss this perfume as its hard to come by. Love the scent on my skin and lasts all day.

kvety
kvety

I did love this one, and it is very unusal and difficult to get... Love the bottle too...

It smells spicy yet feminine, and it always gets commented on...

also, it last long time on my skin, even with just a few sprays...

niccogus
niccogus

Es increible!! Hasta ahora, el más rico que he probado.

moongoddess
moongoddess

best CK One so far. spicy and sexy... definitely lasts longer than the other CK One editions. suitable for both day and night.

Maser50007
Maser50007

At the beginning, it really has a very strong ylang ylang smell, it's a little unattractive to my nose, but when it dries down, it's so interesting how the notes blend in and make a very nice smelling fragrance, I Love it!

Alinaboo
Alinaboo

I want to like this one so much because I love the bottle, but no matter how hard I try it's just not doing it for me.
=[

first greeting is a blast of heavy powdery overly bloomed ylang-ylang; almost too much for me to handle. The spiced gingery sweetness is trying hard to reveal itself, but the ylang-ylang is not letting anything else pass through. Later on, it gets less sweet and become more spice spicy, which is nice. Then it settles down to a slightly soapy musk. The powdery'ness becomes s bit smoky. It kinda reminds me of Kenzo Power at first, but CK Scene remains true to itself with the musky soapiness base quality. Overall, it's not your traditional CK One. It's a bit weird to wear all the time but it's still a keeper because it is not very easy to find.

jedziah
jedziah

Starts with a heavy ylang ylang, slightly rotten floral, then quickly slides into an ambery spicy ginger, and finishes with an amber-vanilla, bay spice and musk. Not crazy about the first 10 minutes, but, WOW, the middle and finshing notes are worth wallowing in for hours. I always know when I have a keeper whenever I catch myself pulling my shirt up over my nose for an extra indulgent whiff!

tsa22
tsa22

When this fragrance was introduced it was very new and nice and I used to love it and wear it very often. Now my tast has changed and I haven't used it since highschool.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is the best things calvin klein has come out with and i think it was an accident! different:YES! kiddy:NO! you wont be dissapointed with this sleeper. Get it if you dont have it.

oopi
oopi

best ck one scent. aggressive and dynamic totatly unique.. more masculine..

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

CK One Scene is all about ginger and flowers. Actually, these flowers smell like rotten ones. Although it may sound strange, the combination is good with good lasting power. Maybe too feminine for men.

acc
acc

This is by far the worst among the updates of CK One. The composition is ruined with rotten flowers.

thomkallor
thomkallor

Young, fun and festive as the packaging suggests. Not at all sweet/citrusy like so many of the CKs for men since Obsession, rather this one is all about the ginger. The sharpness of the spices here are tempered by invisible fruits. Warm yet crisp, I find it unsuitable for summer daytime, but great all other times, including at the office. Lasting power is not that great. Like the other CKs in similar bottles, one has a choice of splash or spray; the uncapped shpritzer is unfortunately leaking product, so I am trying to use it frequently....

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

It smells cool. Highly recommend for teenager. This one works well in summer day, even when it turns to fall. Wear this, just like you are enjoying a fruit drink. Full of energy, of fresh, of exciting. CK One Scene has a quite good longervity.

CK One Scene by Calvin Klein 4.17 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Scene fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Scene, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Scene by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Scene by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.