Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

CK One Shock For Her Calvin Klein for women
dislike

I have it: 611 I had it: 153 I want it: 448 My signature: 11

cacao
CK One Shock For Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK One Shock For Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK One Shock For Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures CK One Shock For Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures

One of the most successful fragrances from Calvin Klein is CK One, the citrus unisex fragrance from 1994. CK One Shock is a surprise for all the fans of CK One line. It is not an unisex edition, but two separate oriental compositions: CK One Shock For Her and CK One Shock For Him.

CK One Shock For Her is an opulent oriental - floral fragrance with top notes of passion flower, pink peony and poppy. Its heart is made of feminine jasmine, narcissus, blackberry and dark cocoa. The base consists of amber, vanilla, musk and patchouli.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDT, shower gel and body lotion. CK One Shock For Her was launched in 2011. CK One Shock For Her was created by Ann Gottlieb and IFF.

Passion Flower Red Poppy Peony

Jasmine Narcissus Mexican chocolate Blackberry

Musk Patchouli Amber Vanille

CK One Shock For Her Fragrance Reviews

jamaral
jamaral

Amoras, amoras ou morangos? Doce e muito jovem.
No máximo 4 horas de fixação!

Opening-Note
Opening-Note

I do like this perfume. The packaging is especially cute; this is DEFINITELY one to be displayed! It is, to me, a playful and summery scent, and it is nothing at all like CK One. However, the scent does not linger on my skin for very long-- I get around 3 hours out of it, then I can't even tell I had it on, which I find disappointing since all of my other CK fragrance have amazing lasting power. But, for a lunch trip or a short excursion, this is definitely a great perfume to put on.

Yosa
Yosa

I wanted to spray something on my wrist in the shop, and this just happened to be on sale so it caught my eye.

I like CK fragrances in general, and recently tested several of their fragrances for men - it made me nostalgic about the 90s!

I loved CK One Shock (for women) within a minute of spraying it on my skin - what a pleasant surprise!

It's not your typical fresh CK fragrance - it's obviously not meant to be as the notes are something totally different.

I detected the cacao and vanilla in it. I couldn't identify the other exact notes in it, but I loved it in general.

Sweet, without being too sweet. Comforting, without being overpowering. Young, without being too young.

I live in a hot climate and it's a very hot summer day today - this fragrance worked in this weather, but I could imagine it in the autumn and winter too. (Simply because there's something so comforting about it - perhaps the chocolate and vanilla?)

The only minus for me is the dry down. It's just not that pleasant. And it came a little too quickly, maybe after about 2 hours or so.

At first when I sprayed it, it smelled like an alcoholic drink.
Then suddenly it turned very sweet.
I think it smells a little like hair conditioner.
I can sense fruity notes and sweetness from vanilla and chocolate.
Actually, there's nothing shocking about it, it's just another sweet fruity scent.
I'm also afraid that sillage and longevity might be quite bad.
Not bad, but a little unoriginal.

mangocherry
mangocherry

Only thing shocking about this is the sillage. Doesn't last long at all. Yes its sweet but in a yoghurt & synthetic way. I expected that there would be a twist of some sort. Inoffensive but boring. Don't buy this if you are looking for something new or unusual. You will be disappointed

caylarhene
caylarhene

Kinda reminds me of Katy Perry's meow but the coco makes a big difference. Soft and sweet
Found this at tjmaxx for 19.99 for a 3.4 ounce. Not bad at all. I will say the only con to this is the lasting power. It last about 3hours on my skin. Which is okay when your use to 6 to 7 hours.
But the smell is just yummy I don't mind re-applying it!

Did anyone noticed it has most of the same notes as Princess by Vera Wang??

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

Forgot my perfume so I asked my friend if i can have a few spritz of hers. She handed me this.

I immediately took a sniff on the cap and I was "shock"! I did not expect that CK will have a scent like this because it's way different from CK One, but I love it!!! It was like love at first sight!

The vanilla here was different, more like cream. The sweetness was liven up by the raspberry.

The thing that comes into my mind when sniffing (yes, you read that right. lol) this were strawberries and cream, but it does not smell generic. This one is more sophisticated. The vanilla and sweetness is not irritating and the raspberry just goes so well as it balances the sweetness.

To those who hate scents that goes with "sweet and yummy", you ought to try this one. This might just change your mind!

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I love the original, so always fascinated by any editions, the men's is class in a bottle, yummy. Out of curiosity I tried this, it's incredibly sweet, pretty and soothing. I bought one for the hell of it. Nice on towels and bedding. I get vanilla, sugar and strawberries, and who wouldn't want that. Zero association with the original though.

Nil3
Nil3

Let me just tell you that most reviews just don't fulfill me. Like when you're thirsty and all you drink is a sugary soda and after awhile you're dying of thirst and all you really need is pure water.

Well, let me tell you.... I am your water!

Let me give you a sense of relief by saying that you won't be reading stuff like : 'it's sweet but not sickly sweet.' Or 'it's sweet but not cloying.'

You know that moment when you see a really cute scene like a baby, or a father figure kissing that baby's nose , or an elderly man caressing his elderly wife with his shaky old hands..... It's an ' awe' moment, right?

That's ck one shock!
It's an 'Awe perfume'. Can't really offend anyone. Very innocent. Very yoghurty. And yoghurt was never too sweet.

It's very 'Aweeeee'.

KVM
KVM

for some reason this has a similar smell to downtown perfume on my skin, even though the notes are very different.

mashry68
mashry68

i love the first notes but when it dries down,,it becomes too powdery thats when i hate it :(

Quarantine
Quarantine

I typically steer clear of incredibly sweet fragrances, but this isn't your average teenage girl blast of sugar nausea, it is a much more sophisticated and classy sweet fragrance for confident young women. The opening scent is a sharp sweetness which is perhaps what earns it the name 'shock'. After around an hour of wear it dies down into a lovely creamy vanilla floral, nothing spectacular but a lovely comforting feminine fragrance for every day wear. I don't detect any cocoa or berries unless I spray a lot of it, but the sweet vanilla stands out all the way through with the odd waft of floral. I also think the bottle reflects the scent well, understated for the most part but with a clear stand out element. I don't think this will ever become a classic or a favourite, but overall it's a nice fragrance.

nazza28
nazza28

I find this absolutely perfect for me as a gourmand lover. It's a soft billowy chocolate-covered fruity floral. It's just gorgeous on my skin, non-offensive at all. In my opinion, you could wear this anywhere and anytime. Also, biggest bottles I've EVER seen, so you can afford to spray and spray and spray... and spray some more ;)

goingblonde
goingblonde

The Shock for me was where are all the mentioned notes?!

What I get is a very soft vanilla.
It isn't bad at all &
I would not mind receiving it as a gift or maybe buy it on a whim :)
Why Im not really sure because I already know it's not something I'd wear that often.

But I think it would be nice for times I can't decide what to wear ~~ good for a simple non offensive go to scent :)
Longevity 4-5 . Sillage about the same .

g1gglesg1rl

Sadly this perfume gave me my first lesson in "try, try & try again" before buying.
When I first tried this on randomly while out shopping one day I loved it! I had to get me a bottle right away.
Since owning it I have had a headache & felt very ill EVREY single time I have used it. Including now as I write this review. I dont know what it is in it that does it, maybe the poppy, or the passion flower, or a combination of the notes combined, but I have never had such a reaction to a perfume before.

Really is a shame because it was such a lovely one at first and i felt was ever changing.
Oh well, it's off to have a new home with a friend tomorrow.

Ladydebra
Ladydebra

I have this fragrance, and I love the scent of it, but i won't be replacing it as it doesn't last more than a half hour on me.

It smells like candy floss (cotton candy) berries and chocolate, so it stands out from other youthful sweet frags, which tend to be juicy-fruit, chewing gum sweet.

It is a very youthful fragrance, feminine, but modern and sleek, rather than feminine prissy-pretty! It's a very wearable everyday scent. Suitable for work and play. My hubby loves this smell!

It only lasts a very short time though, which is such a shame. It doesn't reach far either.

If it was a bit cheaper it wouldn't matter so much, as you would spray it liberally! I have found that Ck lighter, cleaner smells don't seem to last long, but the big spicy/floral scents last ages

This would be a good first foray into gourmands.

zquilts
zquilts

I got a generous sampled this and I wanted to like it since it has an 'oriental' tag. I generally am an 'oriental fan'. I am also generally a fan of many VK scents ...This scent is, indeed, a a Shock... of too much sweet. If it has less sweet and bit more floral or oriental I might like it.

tonejiinta
tonejiinta

At first sniff this was very floral for me, and i wasnt sure that this was a perfume that i would like. But when it comes contact to my skin, this is a sweet, vanilla,cacao, warm and amber sent, and it smells pretty good.
So it was a good blind buy:)

bojana23
bojana23

it has everything i usually like in a fragrance, but somehow it doesn't quite work for me.. disappointed

gazgreen
gazgreen

Ordinary sweet scent, like a ordinary candy or somethin, zero sillage, zero longevity even with the higher concentration tester. not worth buying.

g1gglesg1rl

I totally love this. I smelt it once on a whim in store & went back the very next day to buy it because it was that awesome I couldn't wait. I only sprayed my wrists and neck once yet I got constant wiffs of it all through the night, I kept waking up & smiling. I think this might be my favorite perfume for the summer.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

It's a nice sweet smelling perfume, but longevity is very poor and the scent seems to fade in an hour.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Takes quite a few sprays to enjoy the creamy vanilla in this Calvin Klein edition. The name and bottle are evidently geared again to a pocketbook that knows no bounds and that is truly a shame. The scent is pretty straight forward. A berry vanilla with a sprinkling of cocoa mixed in for good measure with no sillage and no longevity. It does smell good but really, what is it's point? There are far too many excellent vanilla potions on the market at lower, exactly the same and higher price points. There is no shock value here, except the price and the fact that "Mr. Klein" slapped his moniker on yet another bottle. More of an expensive body splash that has a name and a trendy bottle. Tsk, tsk, tsk. This is a young ones' delight to show off to their friends.

Iriscr
Iriscr

En mi piel no dura mucho, parece loción

mocou
mocou

I didn't get much apart from the blackberry and a little vanilla. Sillage is a huge let down.
Nice enough if you're into berry fruity sweets- i suppose but- where is the chocolate?! ..excuse me while I go looking for some.

Ansamo
Ansamo

i want it now !!!!!!

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

CK One Shock for Her is anything but a shock, I'm afraid. There might be a little greenness at the beginning. However, it soon settles into a cream cake scent with various berries, which remotely reminds me of Hanaé Mori Butterfly. I almost get only vanilla and berries. There is also a frail floral undertone but I'm unable to discern any particular flower. It's creamy at first, and gets more powdery along the wear. It's a soft, fluffy, sweet scent. However, it stays quite the same till the end, which can be a little too tiring.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is around 8 hours. It's an affordable fragrance for a dessert treat. However, there are other choices better crafted out there. I don't think I'll particularly recommend it.

NorthStar444
NorthStar444

I hate 90% of women's perfumes. But this... This!
My girlfriend wears it once in awhile, it just drives me wild.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i dont understand this fragrance, its smells like alcohole and a weak male perfume.
i was lying in my bed after having sprayed it in my room, i forgot that i have sprayed it.and i woke up thinking "how can it smell like male perfume when i dont have a man in my bed? am i really that desperate that i have illusions?"lol .but anyway i do not like this perfume and dont recommend,its boring

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I have FALLEN MADLY IN LOVE with this perfume!!!!! It smells like CANDY to me and its just divine!!!! I cannot get enough of this beautiful scent. I would love it if it were stronger but its cheap enough to buy extra bottles to keep spraying myself with. All perfume is getting totally watered down now.

EVERYBODY KEEPS SAYING THIS IS "NOTHING" LIKE CK ONE, MAYBE THATS WHY THEY CALLED THIS "SHOCK". LOL

sittiaislude
sittiaislude

It's an OK fragrance, but not shocking a least bit. Maybe the name is some sort of sarcastic shock of naming something "Shock" when it's the least thing reminding it. Anyhoo.. All in all, sweet, non-effensive and nice like vanilla softy.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

I expected to be more refreshing.I only senced vanilla and cocoa.It's not bad but i wouldn't buy it.It's too sweet for me and it's a simple sweet fragrance.

juanamartula
juanamartula

i really dont like it. i think it´s so soft that i cant find anything clear. not choco, not vanilla just flowers and sugar.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It is sweet vanilla basically I can't really smell any other notes just a sweet balmy vanilla with an occasional sharp burst of fruit fragrance. It is balmy and soft barely there perfume
Definitely not one that radiates and gives off a vibe it is pleasant and non threatening. It has a sweetness and simplicity about it. I imagine teenagers with athletic bodies who are innocent and very active wearing this. It isn't striking or anything special but it isn't supposed to be it offered sweetness and simplicity there is no shock.
I own this and it is great for everyday casual wear its an ideal spray for when your lazing around in a pair of sweatpants.

kewlcow334
kewlcow334

The only think shocking about this perfume is how generic it is! I could spend a lot less and go to bed bath and body works and buy “warm vanilla sugar” and wear that! There is nothing special about it and has NOTHING to do with the CK One line.... except that it has a similar bottle. Thoroughly dissapointed!

atiet97
atiet97

Shocking indeed! Didn't expect CK One will launch something like this.. Sweet, sweet, sweet, my dear...
So much sweetness here, I detect no spiciness at all. Never in my mind I'd thought this juice would be contained in that CK One bottle. Better used different bottle and bearing different name as well. All I can smell are the intense vanilla, chocolate, and berries. Others are following like ghost, especially jasmine, musk & patchouli. Absolutely a gourmand. If you're into gourmand, this might be your cup of tea, not mine unfortunately.

Jama4
Jama4

Cotton candy in a bottle.

CK shock is sweet but not in a cheap coyling way (this is CK we are talking about...always ozzing class).

Skin Type: oily
Office safe: yes if applied lightly
Potency: Medium ( 2-5 sprays)
Timing: summer
Projection: arm's length
Longevity: 7 hrs +
Price : $19 for 100 ml/ 3.3 oz perfume & lotion gift set at Winners
Packaging: 8/10 the bottle is opaque so you can't see how much perfume is left. Initially the bottle comes with a cap that you twist off and anther cap (which does not have a lid) that you twist on to spray the scent.

Will I Repurchase: YES

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

ADRIARICCI
ADRIARICCI

I really like and love the fragrance but the problem is that it does not last so much... very poor lasting power.

aqiila.putrikami
aqiila.putrikami

I'm smelling this by accident because I found the bottle was cool so I smelled this. The opening is soooo fresh and sexy, but I found the patchouli note is a bit disturbing. But overall, this smells so good and I like it.

kikipeacock
kikipeacock

got this today for $39 for 200mL cause it was such a great deal. i love it! it's very light being an EDT, but the vanilla oh my! i just love vanilla and for me this has plenty of it! the berries round it out so nicely. this is one i'm thinking of being lavish with maybe because it was so cheap and just spraying on after a shower at night or something.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

What a lovely and yummy fragrance. Smells like vanillary chocolate with berries. Really nice. But the lasting power is very poor. After 15 minutes I smell nothing at all. Because of this fact I wouldn´t buy it again.

daintypink01
daintypink01

smells sweet and yummy. i just bought a jumbo bottle. there's nothing special about it. now i'm selling it on ebay.

xVal
xVal

I could not imagine this perfume without the blackberry, it adds citrusy note to the fragrance.
It would definitely smell like candy.
But no, it's well balanced with the sweetness.
Pretty cheap for the 200ml bottle, and smells great! :)

mandy.may
mandy.may

smells just like Malibu musk spray I wore in high school

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

Soft red fruits and chocolate milk smell like a dessert in my skin, with a spicy flavor that lasts long poppies on my clothes. I love!!!!

alumiini
alumiini

My boyfriend gave me this for christmas. And i really love this. I can't find a note from oringinal One but it don't bother me at all. When i was a teenager original One was a true soundtrack (scentrack?) of a whole generation. It so reminds me of rippped jeans, Kate Moss hair and all that 90's stuff. That's not grown up, ultrafeminine me at all.

But Shock! really is. I was quite uprised of this scents delight, sweet notes and how well it fits me. When i use an example of a scent that's not my type i use to say CK One in it's citrusness and watery freshness. Fine iconic scent but not to me.

Well, Shock! gots everything i use to love in fragrances. Loads of sweetness but not in a heavy way, bit of powderness and whole package is rich. And i'm +25 and i don't find that Shock! is for teenagers as my friend said. Blah. It's awesome scent for those who love sweet and girly scents with a twist. Bottle is also awesome.

And here comes a funny part: I gave Shock! for Him for my boyfriend at the same christmas. That was quite a suprise for both of us and worth of couple of laughs. :D

chicrose
chicrose

identical to Vera Wang Princess, suprised when i checked the notes

darksome
darksome

Like Libran, I was nicely surprised by this scent. I normally don't like too fruity scents.

The blackberry in this scent, mixed with vanilla and chocolate would normaly produce a stickingly sweet product, like a Milka chocolate with yoghurt and berries. But this is not the case. The scent is not too sweet, and don't give a effect "pure sugar directly in the vein", like some stickingly sweet perfumes can give. I even imagine this in the warmer time of the year.

Great if you normally don't like fruity berry scents, but are ready to try something in a more calmed version out.

EDIT: Unfortunately the jucy fruity notes disappear after a while and all I can smell then is vanilla. That's not so terrible because I love vanilla, but I feel cheated because of the promising opening.

Libran
Libran

I tested the CK Shock today for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. Not at all what I expected. I loved the sweet vanilla chai delicacy. I sprayed the back of my hand and it has been on there for 4hours and I can still smell the lovely fragrance. I was expecting sweetness and with true CK style I got a very wearable and modern perfume. I think this will be a wonderful summer fragrance for me as I adore heavy sweet fragrances but they are hellish in the summer. I will still be able to get my "sweet" hit with this one. I have just bought a 50ml from ebay for £14 so I am very happy. Can't wait for it to arrive now. Roll on summer too!

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Smells a bit like a sweet shop with a bouquet of flowers on the till. :-) It's nice but not unique enough for me to buy it. I know I'd get bored of it.
But each to their own x

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

I tested this in the store, and it had kind of a bitter floral smell? Idk how else to describe it, maybe the passion flower? Anyway, it gave me a headache and wasn't as bubblegum-y as I heard it was. Not good IMO.

4scents
4scents

I do not like the smell of passion flower at all but have tried this perfume twice without making a purchase. I have gone back and forth in my decision making process because I do like the way the Blackberry Vanilla smell stays close on my skin. Yes, this would be a great summertime perfume if the scent inside the perfume itself that reminds me of a smoothly is not too much sweet overkill for me.
This is still to be determined...

lilyyyyyyy
lilyyyyyyy

I got this from a friend, it smells sweet and yummy and I usually love that type of scents, but this one is just good, not amazing. It's like a mixture of fruit flavored candy, chocolate and flowers. After like an hour and a half I can't smell it anymore but apparently it's just me, because once I sprayed it on me at 9AM and at 4PM a guy came up to me and said "your perfume smells like candy" :P
Overall I give this a 7/10, it's light and sweet and nothing too extreme, lasts for a good amount of time but not the best perfume ever made.

Dara813
Dara813

This smells nothing like the original CK One...which is not a bad thing. It's very light like the original but much more feminine (duh), sweet, and sexy IMO. I wish it lasted longer though...because it smells so nice while it does. It's definitely a good fragrance for the office; I can't see it offending anyone or being overpowering. The only negative is the lasting power.

blueice
blueice

CK One shock, from the name itself. It will shock you because it's not the usual scent of CK.This one is sweet and yummy. Not like the usual CK's with sharp scent. I love this even the bottle. Sweet but not in a diabetic way.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Super sweet berry scent, a bit saccharine, and I found it rather generic and flat. My boyfriend liked it because he said it smelled like 'candy'. I'm not big on very sweet fruity scents at all, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but if you like sweet scents then definitely give this a try. It's quite energising, like eating a ton of sherbert. Staying power not good. There is nothing about this which says 'Oriental Spicy'.

Ninula
Ninula

so yummy. starts berries & vanilla on me and goes more into chocolate/cocoa and flowers in around an hour. long-lasting as well. a perfect choise to be cheered up this winter :)

Cecza
Cecza

My boyfriend loves this very much, too bad because I prefer fresh, light fragrances. Maybe I should give it a try. He finds everything sweet feminin and everything fresh a toilett freshner...how nice :(

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

Given that this is a flanker of CK One, I expected this to be a citrus fresh scent made feminine, so I thought this would be right up my street, as I like CK One but found it too masculine.
So I picked up the tester bottle in the store and sprayed...And all I could smell was sugar! This perfume is really sweet chocolate and berries, and little else, nothing like CK One.
I personally don't like it, but people who like very sweet scents and teenagers might like this.

Britt005
Britt005

it's a sweet but still very floral scent. it's just a fun and a bit flirty but not too sensual.
is it very original ? no, but yet it's a smell that most people would like so it's risk free and something you could wear in every occasion.

Gaylydie
Gaylydie

Ce parfum est vraiment différent de tous les autres,car beaucoup de nouveaux parfums sortent mais c'est souvent des parfums qui se ressemblent alors que celui là il est vraiment unique pour moi. Un parfum sucré comme je les adore . En plus comme c'est un parfum qui ne sent pas fort c'est juste ce qu'il me faut car sinon je ne supporte pas les parfums lourds et sur moi il tient très bien .Je l'ai acheté avec le lait pour le corps comme ça il tient vraiment bien et longtemps sur moi et en plus je n'ai que des compliments quand je le met!J'ai enfin trouvé MON PARFUM .

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i was curious since it has dark chocolate note -which i think i adore, then i got this sample, i tried it and disappointed.

it's very sweet, near overly sweet, with vanilla and chocolate, some berries and amber. No musk, no patchouli detected.

if you want to smell like chocolate-berry candies, you'd need this one.

karenrobert
karenrobert

ck one shock is one beautiful fragrant. I liked it from the first spritz to the last. Sweetness pervades the opening. It's not the Pink Sugar kind of synthetic sweetness from genetically modified corn syrup, but rather a pleasant soft airy light German Rock sugar sweetness used with fine English Tea. With a dash of citrus, vanilla and chocolate gives this scent an organic kick to tickle your gourmand palate. Amber base ties the whole fragrant together to give it warmth and depth. I usually do not like citrus scents because they tend to go rancid or smell like a rotten fruit stand on my skin. Shock does it so well. I can't get enough of this scent. It could just be compatible with my skin. The downside, it's rather weak and doesn't blast beyond 2 inches off my skin. If you are looking for megablast of perfume, this is not it. It lasts about 4-6 hours on me. It is made to stay close to the body. I believe this fragrant is made for beautiful people who want to be noticed by their beauty first . They want to wear the perfume and not let the perfume wear them out. This is definitely not one of those perfume made to cover body odor. Whoever chose to wear this perfume probably has to have excellent personal hygiene and naturally healthy and clean. She doesn't hide behind heavy perfumes , wigs, extension, or 5 pounds of makeup. She probably exudes too much natural visual beauty and sex appeal already without having to resort to blasting people insects and plants down the street with her perfume. The average crowd may have a tough time pull this one off.

UPDATE: I spritzed this gorgeous scent on my wool coat 2 weeks ago, and the scent still lingers when I took my coat out to wear it again during the frosty season today. This scent actually is a powerhouse of staying power. Two weeks is a long time to linger on organic fabric. It smells just as beautiful like freshly applied two weeks ago. Again, it doesn't blast on my face like chernobyl nuclear bomb. It stayed close to the coat projecting about 2-4 inches off only. made to stay close to the body. Ingenious creation! I wish more perfume manufacturers can do this.

cocolulu
cocolulu

fresh fruity sweet...but not long lasting..but still can get the hint of sweetness even after wearing it for approximately an hour (i think so)... to be frank...this perfume have great smell..but u have to respray it again & again & again to get people to notice it coz the staying power is poor..

purpleladyfa
purpleladyfa

I like it.. really! It smells delicious..
But it disappears within 2hours or so..
Well, you get what you Pay for.
It's quite cheap for such a HUGE bottle..

annettepe
annettepe

there is no lemon or citrus notes in this one but all i smell is a very sweet lemon scent. its very fresh but the combination of lemon and sweetness gives me a headache. this scent doesnt work for me...

hollyms
hollyms

Really nice youthful fruity floral. I'm not one for fruity scents, but this is lovely. Quite feminine and cute. Only problem is it's not strong at all, and doesn't last long :(

altilannug
altilannug

I really wanted either MJ Daisy or Euphoria Forbidden but the price tag is just unreal here in Iceland. So I was looking for something easier on the purse.

I had smelled ck one Shock just from the nozzle bottle itself and quickly put it away – way too sweet for me as 36 year old! But the sales lady encouraged me to spray it on and let it sit awhile, that it will surprise me. I am so glad she did! I can't stop smelling myself now! I think it's mouthwateringly delicious!

On my skin and to my nose it quickly becomes much softer, the sweet dries down to a very creamy powder and the soft and subtly sensual darker notes start coming through.

For the first few minutes it reminds me of Cacharel Amor Amor, though not quite as sharp and after only 30 minutes something about the blend and the feeling it gives me reminds me of Kenzo Amor and Kenzo Flower in the way that it's such a gentle creamy powder sweetness. Itðs less distinct than those but something equally uplifting and comforting.

The packaging and the name "Shock" is not appropriate for this I think. I had expected something more rude and fresh. There is nothing rude about this one.
I don't get any citrus thankfully, and no patchuli. Patchuli is risky for me. I tried Thierry Muglers Angel earlier this week. After about 4 hours it smelled like a sweaty fortune tellers den. Not for me.

Shock doesn't last very long however – or maybe it's that it's so subtle. I have a feeling I will be spraying it all over me all the time and will have bought 2 or 3 bottles while 1 bottle of Euphoria would have lasted me. But it's the kind of fragrance that I love to spray all over anyway, it's so yummie.

shtellungeza
shtellungeza

I dont know why but this reminds me of Malizia Bon Bon perfumes :D

tuntun787
tuntun787

I was walking in Sears last week and I came across this one. I sprayed some on my wrist and loved it. I'm really interested in this one now.

Dollycat
Dollycat

I love this one very much! It´s a very sweet, soft perfume that stay close to the skin. Very different from the other ONE perfumes which are more fresh and masculine. One shock is definitely a perfume for women and a very good one too. Longevity is excellent for about 7-8 hours. Its sweet but not offending so suitable for office since its not sexy only warm and cozy.

linzilou92
linzilou92

I had a sample of this and I must say I really like it, it's a very sweet, girly scent but sadly it doesn't last too long. Only about an hour on me until I can't smell it anymore. I might pick up a small bottle if I could get it at really good price. I wouldn't pay the full price for it though as I would be using it constantly trying to keep that scent.

lisann.hogstrom
lisann.hogstrom

nothing oriental. this thing is sweet sugar fruity on its best. somewhat reminds me of Jeanne Arthes You & Me. they're very close, except that CK One Shock have more character and more dynamic fresh, when JA Y&M is somewhat linear

the scent is good to go if you don't use it too often, a compliment getter at its best (the scent smells like young cheerful girl). but if used too frequently, it might bore you down fairly easy (at least at my case). seems that CK pick a path to get most of the market shares. sweet fruity and attention seeker with great projection and last for moderate hours. spray... and its gone within 2 hours. longevity sucks

a decent fragrance, just another passing Ck in history of fragrances

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I want it to be my "school scent", but, the lasting power is so bad...

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

I received this one today, I definitely would NOT consider this oriental spicy, almost not even oriental :S It is very sweet, not Pink Sugar sweet but more of a fruity sweet, which is why it really surprised me to discover it was not listed as fruity something or other. It almost reminds me of a pink cream soda slurpee from 7-11, I really like it though...really unexpected from Calvin Klein, but then again, so was Euphoria. I like this, good for casual days or even a concert with a fantastic black outfit.. to me, sweet and the color black go together for some reason :) absolutely NO lasting power though :( Be sure to lotion up before spraying if you need extended stating power, makes your hair smell nice too :)

ivanakragul
ivanakragul

I like it a lot even though I wasn't expecting to. It's funny because it kind of has this shocking quality about it in a static electricity kind of way. Kind of hard to explain, I wonder if others have picked up on it. It's definitely modern and slightly unusual but I would never really describe it as bubblegum or sweet, at least not on me. It really is very fresh and edgy. It actually does last on me but it dries down to a very strong vanilla scent. Some people think that it disappears. I caution to be careful as it is quite a deceiving little bottle since the notes may not be very bold but are definitely there. It's not for everyone though so be sure to test. Btw, I bought the 3.4oz bottle at TJmax for 25 bucks, a steal in my book. Kind of surprised to see something this recent in the discount bin.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I fancy this.
I got to test it at the shop and it stayed on my about 4 hours, then it was gone.
Shock is sweet, warm and juicy. I get some spices also, vanilla in a really nice way. My friend also noticed it on me straight away and liked it a lot!
My skin chemistry really likes this but staying power is so weak.
Such a shame, i would like to purchase but... :-/
Weeeeeeell, it's more long lasting than Jasmin Noir edT from Bvlgari anyway. That is good enough for me!

aliabooboo
aliabooboo

Welp. I was shock'd when I tried this on for the first time. "An opulent oriental - floral" fragrance? That's 100% bullshit unless passion flower, pink peony and poppy are supposed to dried, candied, and dipped in kool-aid prior to consumption. If that's the case, then pardon me. Frankly, this perfume smells like liquid candy and I find it inappropriate for use in public, which is a step backward considering the immaculate unisex fragrances Calvin Klein has put out in the past.

nicki317
nicki317

I have sampled this in the store a few times, and it is a lovely smell. However, I did not buy it because, like other reviewers, I agree that it has no lasting power. What a shame. I would buy it if it lasted longer.

rosembloom

I first thought: whoa: MY SCENT!
but... MY Scent has quickly come ... and GONE! S.O. said: infuriating. Dang right! I put this on an hour ago . It lasted a whole of 20 min and on top of it, I got the cute cased (hot shocking pink , thank you) mini which f..ing. cost me 20$ for 20 measly milileters. Funny that the other bottle I had smelled more pungent. Yummy: check. Fruity: check. Delicious: check. Puts a smile on my face: uncheck. I would prefer Bath and Body works Secret Wonderland or Pink chiffon to this anytime longevity-wise. But it can be forgiven for it's oh so yummy white-chocolate covered strawberry goodness. Probably will not repurchase though.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

No one else has mentioned this yet, so maybe its just me? But I get that same delicious (yet less intense) burnt sugar accord here as in Pink Sugar.
So If you like Pink Sugar but find it's sweetness somewhat overbaring, CK 1 Shock may very well be the lighter, fresher, fruitier (and just as delish) alterative.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

CK One Shock for Her is candy, fruity, and fun! Spicy blackberry, sweet vanilla and chocolate with fruity passion flower and a hint of patchouli, amber, and peony. So delicious!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An extremely close to the skin, short lived frag, though it is lovely and creamy and nice while it lasts...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 30 mins - 2 inch projection. So close to the skin which is such as shame as it is really creamy, vanilla-chocolate, like a mild gourmand. Ages 23-36

30 mins - 1.5 hours - 1 inch projection

1.5 hours -4 hours. close to skin

Not summer for me, but Autumn or Winter.

Unisex? I see no reason why not

It does not compete with its male countepart which lasts and projects much better, though they do not smell similar.

Make an intense version

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

Ever wanted to smell like a sweet strawberry milkshake? Well, then CK One Shock is the perfume for you! I'm sniffing my hand and I almost want to eat myself as it smells so good. This is a beautiful, feminine fragrance that is light enough for the summer - hardly a "Shock" at all! I get berries, chocolate and amber from this the most

The only downside is definitely the staying power - barely any sillage and is gone within an hour. Otherwise, this is a more subtle and 'grown-up' alternative to extremely sugary scents like Pink Sugar and Fantasy.

7/10.

alexanna7
alexanna7

ck one shock is a nice floral-fruity,with a touch of gourmand! At first,it's verry citrusy and fresh! I can smell a little bit of poppy flower too. After a little while,it becomes different and more sweet! The passion flower mixed with the blackberry brings that main note,that you can smell throughout the all fragrance! Then,the gourmand note appears,wich is the cocoa,that brings a delicious sweetness to the fragrance! The vanilla,the musk and the amber completes gracefully that beautiful fragrance! Love it! Perfect for summer!

Heather-1984
Heather-1984

This is a really fruity gourmand on me. I don't get much of the floral notes. It starts of with a blast of sweet citrus (like sherbet lemons) and then I get the sweet blackberry, ending in a really nice dry down of chocolate and vanilla.

sleazenrapture
sleazenrapture

This scent is so infuriating! I swear it smells completely different every time I try it. I have had samples and test strips, and each time the initial hit and drydown are different. The first time I got a sample, it smelt very citrusy and alcoholic and I got no sweetness at all, just a tangy, very lime-y scent on my skin with the very occasional weak waft of sweetness. The longevity also wasn't great but I could still smell a light, tangy scent on my wrist after a few hours. I sprayed it on my wrist from a tester bottle in a shop a few weeks later and it started off as a far sweeter, but still heavily citrusy scent, and then completely disappeared. The last time I sprayed it onto a test strip I got an almighty blast of highly sweet vanilla with an undertone of citrus, which I really liked! After a few hours all I could smell on the strip was delicious vanilla yumminess, quite similar to Vera Wang's Princess but less artificial and cakey. This perfume is so confusing! I really love the strong vanilla scent but I don't get it every time, and it seems to just be a strong, alcoholic citrus scent on my skin. Damn you CK!

comellotee
comellotee

I really like it very much! Its a sweet scent,but i disspointed because it not lasting...the smell gone after 1hour...it should become EDP...

SBunny
SBunny

Sweet berry smoothie.

This starts with the blackberry making an entrance straight away. There's a slight mintiness from the patchouli but it's mostly just sweet berries. As the fragrance develops the chocolate and vailla seeps through and the blackberries smell creamy. Very much like a berry smoothie.

This is gourmand, delicious and sweet but so light with poor lasting power. This is a real shame as I love the scent but it wears like a body spray. No wonder they made it in a 200ml, so you can dose yourself in it I'd guess :p

fishmerised
fishmerised

Smells like strawberry and sugar. Nice, but I don't think I would wear it often, a bit like a children's fragrance.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

OMG I want this one! Usually I HATE CK fragrances as they're all generic (apart from Euphoria). Tried this today and it smelled warm, sweet and creamy, the vanilla and chocolate beneath the blackberry makes it smell like a creamy milkshake. The male version of this is just lush and can be worn by women too. It Smells like sweet tobacco and coca cola to me and I will be purchasing the 200ml bottles because I could just bathe myself in this yummy stuff. Well done CK :)

abigail5328
abigail5328

Light, sweet, soft, girly, sugary, bubblegum-like fragrance!
I was put off testing this perfume for so long because judging by the notes and the category that it is listed under (oriental spicy) I didn’t think I would like this scent at all. When I finally tested it I was pleasantly surprised... or ‘Shocked!’
The most prominent notes that I can pick out are passion flower and sweet berries with a warm soft vanilla-chocolate combo dry down. I don’t detect any patchouli (which is great because I hate patchouli).
I cannot understand why this is listed as an Oriental Spicy? There is nothing oriental or spicy about this fragrance. It is more like a Fruity Floral Gourmand.
With the name ‘Shock’ I was expecting a loud, strong, powerful, heavy oriental. Instead it is more like a light, sweet, fruity, sugary fragrance!
If you are a gourmand lover with a sweet tooth who enjoys sweet, candy-like scents then I highly recommend you give this a try.
I was in ‘shock’ over how quickly the scent evaporated off my skin. The longevity is very poor. Not crazy about the bottle. The shape and lid reminds me of a medicine bottle.
Overall, yummy fragrance!

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I think it's very similar to the perfume Midnight Fantasy B.Spears but with a very poor durability. At first it smells very strong alcohol with something sweet after a few minutes, it settles, and I smell chocolate and blackberry with a touch floral fragrance that makes it more fresh and not so heavy. After a few hours the smell does not change much, it becomes creamy but very very mild, barely noticeable after about 4 hours. I think that needs better fixation, not bad fragance,nice. Is casual and sexy.

elifcandan

My description is "A Sugar Bomb!". I can smell it for 1 hour, it should be more or should be EDP.

Olefact
Olefact

Candy is clearly in! I must have come across at least a dozen perfumes in the last year with this as their motif. I've been waiting for it to be done well and I think it finally has. I prefer CK's candy offering for its underlying freshness. I am a fan of quality clean scents, and this perfume crosses over to the washroom-inspired-fragrance side. It's nice to see CK making a gesture toward the bath aficionados. I don't find it chocolately as most do here, I get cotton candy, red Skittles, a smidgeon of vanilla, and just enough of the right kind of flowers to keep it from becoming a total gourmand or girly floral.

LaPetite
LaPetite

CK One Shock-olate ? ^^
It's a true gourmand , with it's strong vanilla and chocolate note . For me it's a winter scent , if you want to wear it in summer , do it during a fresh night or rainy chilly day .It's sweet really
It's supposed to be a flanker of CK one, but on't see any connection with it , which is good, because i'm fed up those "almost-like-but-qite-diferent-flanker/limited-editions".
I have bought the purse 20ml bottle , because i usually get bored quickly with scents in general , and my wishlist is SO big !

EDIT : The passion flower/vanilla combo makes me think of Hypnose from Lancome

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Sure, this is nothing that "unique", or "special", yet it is such an easy fragrance to wear! It's fruity, a bit chocolately, and just pure fun! It's not pretentious, stuffy, or expensive, so you can throw it on at a moments notice. I was in the mood for chocolate and berries, and this hit the nail on the head. It's so affordable and just yummy. Not as sweet as Britney Spears Fantasy or anything, but it will still satisfy your gourmand-loving sweet tooth. You can't go wrong with this one, really.

rosembloom

I woke up from a nitemare early this morning and needed a frag. to pick me up and make me realise that reality is better than dreams. Oh Shock! Thank you so CAKES&CUDDLES for the generous sample! This one brought me back to innocence and pure light fun. 2 yummy spritzes lifted my spirits way better than any cocktail could! So delicious and sweet, it sure meets my gourmand standards and put me in a sweet , happy-go-lucky mood. It does remind me a bit of fcuk3 but is way creamier and more ambery in the drydown. The fruit really make it tick while the vanilla ice-cream accord seems generously laced with chocolate! Me likes and me wants! The longevity is not the best but layered with another similar scent (I am thinking Fantasy-like) it would surely keep me content all day!

donnacarteruk
donnacarteruk

Gorgeous fragrance! Opens with a bright zesty scent, fresh and fruity. Can definately pick out something tangy to start with. The soft sweetness opens up just after this then the dry down turns to a sexy lingering cacao vanilla mix. My fiancee can't keep away from me with this on and I find myself sniffing my wrist whenver I can.
I think after the initial burst of fruity sweetness the dry down is very close to the skin. I disagree with other reviews regarding it's lack of longevity. It does stay, just subtle and next to the skin so you have to get close to notice it. I know it's there after a days wear as he falls asleep with his head stuck on my neck!!
Feminine but not too girly. Perfect for summer wear. Love it!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Ick, too flowery smelling for me! I'm surprised that people think that this smells sweet...I wish it smelled sweet to me.

emabopot
emabopot

It smells sweet. .. Love it very much!! But very disappointed with its lasting power :(

Saralan
Saralan

I sprayed this fragrance on a tester trip in a department store,popped the strip in my handbag & promptly or got about it. A week later I came across the strip,smelled it & loved the fruity type smell it had and so I have recently bought myself the 50 ml EDT. However,as much as I like the scent,I am very disappointed in it's staying power. I am unable to smell anything at all on myself within 20 minutes of applying & have even asked my husband & daughters to smell me & they too are unable to smell it on me. I honestly think it is the worst perfume I have ever owned for staying power. I wonder if the EDP would perform much better ?

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Let me just start by saying - YUM!

Strawberry, milk, vanilla, chocolate, musk, amber and a bit of spice... A lovely soft, warm and powdery gourmand. No sharp edges, just smooth roundness.

It`s like a softer, and more girly version of Angel. I don`t smell any patchouli in Shock though, thankfully!

I always perfume my clothes, so I haven`t noticed any problem with the longevity.

Me like!

elifcandan

JUST sweet,sugar,chocolate, berries and vanilla. You can eat all of them so it smells DELICIOUS and I LOVE IT

zulukline
zulukline

Loved it in a magazine sample, bought rollerball off Ebay, HATED IT. I like the men's cologne though, but the women version is awful, like woody scented water, made me nauseous.

9154mf
9154mf

This is an okay perfume, it smells kind of fresh fizzy-fruity, not too sweet but sort of unfinished/unrefined, like someone else said. Certainly not a high class perfume. It's nicely strong upon application but I sprayed a whole 2 ml vial on myself and could barely smell it half an hour later so that's terrible. It's drydown is so soft, I mean come on, there's supposedly patchouli, amber etc... these are strong notes and I can't smell hardly anything! Nothing special, would not buy a bottle.

caydesugar

light. fizzy-sweet. soft-clean. that's all i can really say about this frag. it's quite lovely :)

kittymoon
kittymoon

I relate to what sweetnspicey said, it smells nice and sweet and the other minute it smells like toilet cleaner! And I have the same thoughts; shall I buy it regardless, it's cheap. But is it worth it?

It's unfinished, unbalanced, too weak. I like the idea of it but it should be deeper, fuller. It leaves me unsatisfied. I'm not going to buy it. Last word.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

i bought this today and i must say i love it.
This is sweet berry floral, not citrus as in the original. Even having read the notes before testing I was still surprised how sweet it is .The dry down is still sweet, in fact to me its kind of a candy smell. Its very very yummy. I recommend you give it a try though, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Or should I say "Shocked"

Down side - ive had this on now for 2 hours and i can hardly smell it anymore. :( and starting to give me a slight headache.

I like it, I don't like it. I like it, I don't like it. I can't decide! Sometimes I think it smells like chemicals--like a public toilet after it's been cleaned! So then why do I keep smelling it, thinking maybe I should buy it? Is it because I sometimes smell a comforting hint of warm milk? Is it because it's not super expensive and I can afford it? I don't know. I don't smell berries or passion flower as strongly as some others have mentioned. I smell chocolate, but it's not any kind of chocolate I'd want to eat. The perfume is way too light to be called "Shock," but maybe it's called Shock because it smells like a toilet. I can't figure this perfume out at all. It's an anomaly. It makes me want it.

ABRAG
ABRAG

Wonderful fragrance

The smell of vanilla milk

Excellent fragrance for kids

Very light

Does not last

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

just a sweet vanilla-berry-floral. Not very original, but not too bad, either. It reminds me of one of those cheap sweet pink bubblegums I used to chew when I was a kid. Unfortunately, half an hour later Shock started to give me light headache. Pass.

ladymillion123456789

It actual isn't a bad fragrance i like it sweet and fruity!!!!!!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

CK One Shock smells like a mixture of chocolate and berries. It is a strong, youthful, spring scent. Although, I like this scent, I think there are better fragrances available.

ladymillion123456789

I bought the forbidden euphoria perfume and received a 50ml ck one shock for her and a 50ml ck one shock for him in a gift pack from Myer its a nice perfume not bad but not sure if i would buy it.

Fleurfine
Fleurfine

CK One Shock for her opens with a lot of berries, like a strawberry lollipop, slightly artificial smelling but not too sweet as I did get a whiff of the passion flower which tones that sweetness down a bit. Quite rapidly I noticed the cocoa, overpowered by vanilla and musk. These linger on as they get accompanied by a soft and creamy amber. The fruity accents pop up again once in a a while with a certain acidity which is nice.
I cannot find the patchouli though and I would not call it an oriental - floral fragrance since I can hardly pick out the floral notes. It is not a bad frangrance, there is more going on than you would expect from the opening but the lasting power isn't too great with 2 hours max and it feels like it has been done before.

amy777
amy777

This is definitely just ho-hum for me. Way too sweet and not any floral notes that I can detect. A squirt of good old-fashioned Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose improved it greatly-toned down the sweetness and brought in some flowers.

rosembloom

Being an Extreeeme gourmand lover i should really like this one.. I passed by it unsniffed with my 'Purr ' bottle in hand, going to the cash. Shucks, should have tried it. Sound lucsious! Thanx for the reviews! shall be on the sniffout! xxx

poivrerose
poivrerose

This is definitely a whimsical sugary berry flavored cotton candy confection, but it is the most delicious cotton candy fragrance I have ever come across. Fun and yummy. If you like light hearted sugary scents this would be great for you! It does smell some like Shakira's Eau Florale, but Shock has much more umph and substance. I found Eau Florale to be a bit watery and thin. My sister thinks Shock smells like a carnival.... in a good way! I agree.

norasikin
norasikin

i have it for my birthday this perfumes and the body lotion,and i love its..its smell sweety and very chemistry to me.. <3 i want it more.:)

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

Blackberries, blackberry, blackberry and jasmine ..... yummy, yummy !!!!! Soooo nice, fruity, sweet and edible fragrance. A fragrance that you can not stop smelling. Not necessarily something you want to smell like, more like something you want to eat!! Bubblegumgood!! Deliciously sweet ... nothing spicy!

Björnbär, björnbär, björnbär och jasmin ..... yummy, yummy !!!!! Såååå mysig, fruktigt söt och ätbar doft. En doft som inte går att sluta lukta på. Inte nödvändigtvis något man vill lukta som, mer som något man vill äta!!!! Bubbelgumsgott!!!! Ljuvligt sött... inget kryddigt!

hashimshidah
hashimshidah

i got this roll on fragrance..and for me it's really smell good on me and YES i really do like this parfume..will buy original size:)

milkyway
milkyway

There's nothing oriental or spicy in this..it just smells like fruity water. Save yourself money, just get a generic fruity perfume and it will have the same result.

Ariane Guglielmi
Ariane Guglielmi

It was the most awful scent I've ever felt.I almost threw up when I sprayed it on my neck and my wrist.I wanted to run away from myself. It smells like cocoa butter lipstick and fat..sticky, gooey, oily, uncomfortable..gave me nausea..It seems to me that I drank several glasses of glucose.
I bought it without try it, this was my big mistake and I'll sell it to a friend of mine.She liked it.
You'll waste your money...a very bad purchase.

Original CK one: much better, wonderful, incomparable. I love nutmeg and cardamom.........

I prefer Black XS paco rabanne which contains cocoa and pepper. It's very delicious and sexy..

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

As Kittycat63 already said, at the beginning is very sweet, too much for my nose. The berries are prominent, and to my nose they smelled like strawberries more than blackberries (and it reminded me of BBW Paris Amour). It gets softer, vanillic, a little powdery in the drydown, which I prefer. For the price, I don't think I'd pay that much to wait for the drydown.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Along with Guilty by Gucci, CK One Shock has to be one of the most inappropriately named perfumes. Guilty is soft and gentle (not at all guilty smelling - whatever that may be!) and CK One Shock is surprisingly, yet ubiquitously (and UNshockingly!) sweet, creamy and gourmand. I tested it the other day in a department store (on a perfume strip, not on my skin because I'd spritzed about 10 perfumes on my wrists and arms already at that point!) and was startled that it was so sweet and girly. I was expecting something sharper and fresher, and maybe a little unisex, more along the lines of the original CK One. I found it a little cloyingly sweet at first but it smelled nicer and nicer on the perfume strip as time went by. Now the strip is fragrancing (is that a proper word?!?) my living room nicely and I really quite like the smell of this perfume, even if it doesn't smell dissmilar to so many other sweet, gourmand perfumes that saturate the market at the moment (think Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson perfumes!). So, if I could get a good deal on a bottle of this I might actually treat myself to a bottle. ;o)

UPDATE: Since writing this review months ago, I've TOTALLY fallen in love with this perfume and intend to buy myself a bottle! Although it's sweet and creamy, not unlike many of the current mainstream, and predominantly celebrity, scents, it's a standout perfume of its type and sexy and delicious! Like many other reviewers have said though, the staying power isn't fantastic and it fades quite a lot fairly quickly. Still, the price is very good so I'm OK with topping up here and there when necessary! VERY recommendable and one of CK's best scents.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I really like this scent, very pleasant,although It´s nothing to special.. It´s good not a masterpice, but I think worth buying this one, I think I will buy this one, and It´s not very expensive,at least for my wallet.. And in a bigger size cheaper is.. And I also can find the 200ml size avaiable, not mentioned above..

EDIT:
I GOT MY BOTTLE =D =D

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Quite a letdown after Shock for Him, I must say. Shock for Her opens with a candied berry note that stings the nostrils. Eventually a gummy vanillic accord steps in and provides very little contrast to the synthetic fruit. While I agree with previous reviewers that the scent is a stark departure from prior CK releases, I'm pensive about venturing further down the yellow brick road.

Strytsman
Strytsman

Jasmine and chocolate overkill. Far too sweet for me since I prefer not to smell like a walking candy store. Definitely not a sophisticated scent.

emi_artist
emi_artist

Interesting that Ann Gottlieb is obviously into chocolate right now, as her recent creations for Axe/Lynx deodorants attest. Those were the result of many a focus group in Brazil about what scents teenage men like on themselves, and chocolate came up top, so chocolate it is for Axe and here it is sweeped into CK1 Shock.

The women's version is very gourmand straight up top, a scent of sweeties and cakes. I am still thinking that the idea of gourmand is a bit of a cheap trick now, post Angel, in the era of celebrity perfume, and after those famous early 2000's surveys stated that people go crazy for pumpkin cake smell, and indeed cake in general.

It's strange to think that we are all reduced to smell like a bakery or a patisserie just for the sake of some academic studies. The question is: how old were those who took part in the survey? What about the refinement of the nose, what about the smells you like when you're not eating junk food and processed chocolate anymore? Or maybe we want to smell, even as adults, like a nostalgic, teenage version of ourselves, when we stuffed our faces with Mars bars and gummi bears.

In any case, this perfume is more pleasant than some of the same genre, maybe the road to growing up is still there in front of us...

Raina
Raina

I rather love this. I'm sure I'll grow sick of it as the opening has that fruity, musky, sweet mainstream smell, but for me it's all about the dry down. The fruit dissipates and that gorgeous vanilla and skin musk hits, and I am caught. It's a very close to the skin smell so expect to reapply throughout the day, but that dry down makes it all worth it.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

Am I the only person that liked this? It was just sweet enough to smell good but not sickening. I guess if you don't like sweet-smelling perfumes you wouldn't like this one. It's naturally sweet, and not loaded with extra unnecessary sweetness (like from sugar or cotton candy). Idk... it seemed okay to me. And for the price on some good discount perfume websites, it wouldn't be a terrible buy for those who like the scent.

Marimer
Marimer

This is a sweet and soft mix of berries, vanilla and powdery chocolate, almost no sillage and poor staying power, luckily didn't get any patchouli, not and outstanding scent, but a kind of comfortable stay at home one.

doodoowap
doodoowap

A bad blind purchase :( too sweet for me and I can't stand the way vanilla smells on my skin with this perfume, and where is the chocolate??

Defined as gourmand but I can only sniff another fruity and vanilla smell-alike as many other perfumes.

delphine67
delphine67

This one me is a very sweet raspberry, vanilla scent.
Nothing spectecular but still nice. Dont find it spicy oriental at all. More a fruity oriental.

rawan.natsheh
rawan.natsheh

I felt like a walking pie wearing this! I expected something fresh and unique, not a candy bar!

Suheylah
Suheylah

i really love that perfume. Infact each time I put it I feel happy and confident. I like the colour of the bottle mostly!!

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

I find this beautiful. Quite "cool" actually, reminds me of Spiked Strawberry soda with a touch of vanilla coke. Gorgeous stuff, and I can't put my finger on it, but while it is similar to other "young" fragrances in the market, the musk in this one keeps it from being too "commercial". The smell is heavenly and heady, reminds me of a really light version of Angel. The only thing bad about it is that I wish they spiked more "spice" to it and second, that it lasted longer. Only lasts about 30 minutes.

Mainly berries and vanilla. Another smell-alike to so many other fruity fragrances. I don't get any of the florals or patchouli. No way is this an oriental spicy. I like it quite a bit but there is nothing shocking about it.

dame piglet
dame piglet

On me, this opens with amber and maybe patchouli(?), but the sweetness enters soon afterward.

It's not groundbreaking, and it's not for someone seeking a sophisticated fragrance. That being said, it's quite wearable and smells lovely.

I get quite a bit of chocolate and vanilla in this, and it reminds me of a less-woody/spicy SJP Covet.

I don't think it is reserved for just kids/teens (although the bottle surely seems marketed to them!)
As I've said before, a fragrance doesn't have to be complex to smell great.

It's not all that expensive, as department store fragrances go, as you can get a very big bottle for about the same prices as smaller bottles of other fragrances.
I just have a sample now, but I do plan on adding this to my wish list. Maybe "Santa Baby" will put this under the tree... for me! ;)

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

No No No!!! (on me that is) I was chomping on the bit to try this due to all the positive reviews, I made a special trip to Macy's and eagerly sprayed 2 sprays on my wrist. First sniff was pretty nice, a nice blackberry, vanilla concoction, the blackberry was not sweet it was a nice fresh blackberry scent, the vanilla was nice and creamy. I detected no patchouli at all which suprised me as my skin tends to project patchouli even if it in micro amounts in the perfume. I also get no chocolate which is a disappointment. About 1/2 hour into the die down this turns into something very scary on my skin, it kind of morphes into Womanity which also happened with Forbidden Euphoria, perhaps CK and TM are in kahoots! Anyhoo, this was a scrubber for me but I can see how tons of ladies are going to like this stuff. I wasn't real keen on the bottle either, I need to be wowed by the perfume but a nice pretty bottle is the icing on the cake....this bottle was a plain old sheet cake with white and pink store bought icing (boring).

jenka135
jenka135

I've seen a lot of love for this scent on here, and was excited to give it a try myself. The most compelling reason was a post which said it smelled like vanilla milkshakes. Unfortunately, the EDT didn't live up to expectations - on me, it's all chemical berries and sugar, and brought me back to my teenage years when people wore Body Fantasy sprays from the drugstore. Eight hours later, I can still smell it on my skin. Very linear on me, synthetic and disappointing.

Solvita
Solvita

smells like vanilla ice cream with a little chocolate,yummy.Very unusual perfume,like it.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

Mmmmmmmm... Delicious!!! It's like a creamy mix of vanilla and chocolate with blackberry, all the other notes just mix together. This smells lovely! The next day (!) it smelled like blackberry... Definitely getting it - great scent and value!!!

Update: Sorry but I changed my mind... Firstly I suddenly stopped loving the scent - it's just a fruity chocolate which with all regrets makes me nauseous :(( Secondly this has zero sillage, and that just doesn't work for me. Pity.

caydesugar

this is quite fizzy to me! i really like this scent :) sweet and fizzy

caydesugar

i know that this perfume is new and all but i'm so sure that i've smelt something EXACTLY like this on someone somewhere like a year or two ago!

Grottola
Grottola

Reminds me of cotton candy, Smartee's (a hard fruity candy), and berries. Just a fun, girly scent. Not something I'd ever wear, but it's cute. My mom likes it.

Like the men's Shock, this has absolutely nothing to do with the original cK One.

fraushka
fraushka

You know what's really SHOCKing about this one? Staying power! 30 minutes and it's gone! Nada!

andrevarx
andrevarx

This fragrance is really simple. There is almost no transition of notes, and can be defined very harmless and medium-range, almost a simple version of Euphoria from Calvin Klein.

You notice a creamy and soft amber base at the end. Simple, safe, and nothing fofisticada. It does not really impress anyone, and is less noticeable than the original CK One. Perfect for college or for casual outings, nothing powerful nor romantic.

ilanathesinger
ilanathesinger

I sampled this at Macy's. It starts off suuper fresh and fruity, LOVE it! Definitely juicy. The dry down is nice and clean..I want this one and will purchase as soon as i run out of my Taj Sunset and Hanae Mori No 3...

happymichelle
happymichelle

I have tested out this fragrance twice. By the second time, I decided that I had to have it. It manages to make me feel bubbly, confident, sweet, and flirty all at the same time. It has the berry vanilla sweetness everyone has been mentioning but I swear I do get a tinge of those florals and even a little chocolate on my skin. It isn't overwhelming or overpowering in any way. It's one of those scents that makes those around you feel happy without realizing that what is making them happy is the way you smell!

By the way, I applied one spray at 4pm and by 3am, I am still getting a whiff of the scent. And it's battling that chemical smell from my freshly dyed hair! I hope my bottle comes in the mail soon because I love it and I can't get enough. =)

Eleiria
Eleiria

Ha ha, a true Shock! I was expecting a citrusy, fresh and somehow unisex fragrance as it is customary in the The One line, but Shock is so sweet! In a very good way. Not in the overly sugar-coated style; it is discreetly, pleasantly sweet. Just a tad powdery, warm but cool at the same time, and I can even sense a bit of a lilac colour -sheer, cool and lovely. Berries and chocolate are very prominent. Yummy. I loved it.

Patricia84
Patricia84

It did shock me, I didn't think it was going to smell like that but I love it. Both the men's and women's versions are on my wishlist.

lat
lat

I'm sorry, but this is so bland. It's blackberry covered in powdered sugar served on vanilla ice cream with artificial flavours and sprinkled with grated chocolate-like product. Should be delicious but is sickly. Can't smell any of the flowers listed in the notes and got a headache almost right away.

I'll stick to the original CK One which I love.

Spido
Spido

Very nice in the first 15-30 min, but now, just 2 hours after I applied it, it is almost gone and the faint smell i still can sense is almost like vanilla ice cream. If they only had it in EDP...

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I`m shocked!
I like a couple of Calvin Klein fragrances, but I don`t love them. This one I can`t help but love!
I would even go that far and call this gourmand perfume. Just super-yummy with the berries and soft vanilla and chocolate! Fresh and warm at the same time.
Young, but not juvenile. Stunning!
I`m so glad to have it in my collection!

Pamella
Pamella

this is one of those perfumes thats name describes it perfectly, it is a shock!
the shock comes from the delicate and feminine scent of this perfume, which is in stark contrast to any other ck one i have ever smelt, it is sweet without being sickening and sits beautifully on the skin.
i love this perfume and i have never been been a fan of any other ck one, they all smell a little to citrus and alcohol-ly to me.
i even love the understated colours and slogan design, although i'm still not a fan of the shape of the bottle.
i am so happy i gave this a try, it smells very pretty without being super (sickeningly) girly, and its very reasonably priced too!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I am absolutely in love with this - smells amazing and very different from anything I've smelled before. When I first saw it, I thought it was another CK One edition (to me, all the summer versions and so on smells identically and like window-cleaning-products. I don't like CK One, none of them!) But this is very feminine, and very berry ind the beginning. Love the berry scent - often does berries in fragrance become either synthetic, too sweet (makes me nautius) or too dominant and heavy so you can't smell anything else but berries. But in Shock they smell fresh and like real berries! Maybe berries with cream .. The drydown is chocolately, but still in a fresh, young kinda way. Chocolate and berries sounds like a loud and sticky scent, but don't let the notes fool you - it is absolutely stunning on the skin.

Lasting power is OK. Not a big fan of the bottle - think it is a little bit boring. But it looks very 'Calvin Klein One'. I think it would sell better if it had its own bottle design. I think it will loose many buyers because many will think it is like CK One, which defenetely isn't the case. A very pleasant surprise :)

Give it a try!! :)

antonpan
antonpan

Definitely this one is an ideal modern scent for young ladies. It is yummy, but unique! I like the sweetness of this fragrance. Vanilla here is milky with a touch of berries (berries here are not aggressive or sour like in other perfumes), and that's why cK one Shock reminds me of a delicious ice cream or maybe yoghurt. Mmm... I think longevity is not very good though.

Susanita
Susanita

I like it really much - really! Its a sweet scent, but at the same time also pretty fresh and fruity. :) Something I've been searching for a long time!

Anyhow this edt is even too light for me, I don't smell it after few hours so... I decided not to buy it. (Because otherwise I'd use it already in few weeks. Reason: I need to added it again and again and again during the day.. And one good point: Even my friends sayd that they don't smell the scent eather, so in this case is not only about the thing when youself cannot smell it, if you understand what I mean :) )

Ps. And when I found this lovely fragrance, I was a bit disappointed in the bottle. I want somethin much more elegant and glamorous! So that also affected to my decision not to buy it.

be_alina
be_alina

smells like strawberry and chocolate

liat
liat

Nothing like the soapy-boring original. Although CK One Shock is probably meant for the younger, it is not a teenagers' fragrance. It begins with a lovely fruity blend and continues with chocolate. Base notes are a little disappointing, nothing but dull amber and musk and not nearly enough patchouli for for my taste.

Overall, not very sexy but warm and pleasant. It's a keeper.

CK One Shock, did actually come as a shock to me. I really didn't expect something so sweet and sugary, especially not from a CK One flanker. I am pleasantly surprised however.

I get a lot of sweet berries and vanilla. It somewhat resembles the scent of berry flavoured yoghurt. It's a little tart, but mostly soft, feminine and delicately sweet. There are no spices here, as far as I can smell. It's more floral than spicy.

The sweetness never diminishes, however the fragrance develops into something quite floral and powdery, with hints of sugary jasmine and passion flower towards the heart.

It's a bit of a different approach from the house of Calvin Klein. CK One Shock tends to be less unisex and perhaps more appealing to the younger crowd. CK One is unfortunately becoming one of those classics that appear to the younger market as outdated, so this new release should interest some new fans. I do miss the refreshing citrus in this fragrance though, that CK One and its flankers have been renowned for in the past.

This fragrance lasts relatively well, but the sillage is fairly intimate. I'm glad it's not a loud fragrance, otherwise it could probably compete with Britney Spears Fantasy in being the loudest and sweetest scent on the market. I will recommend this fragrance with slight hesitation that it may not be for everyone.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

I like it! It's a floral-fruity fragrance, sweet but also somehow clean in the base notes... my friend isn't so wrong saying it's similar to an erboristic fragrance called "blackberry and musk" (she said to me:"Save your money!" ;) ). But I think it's more complex, I notice other notes too (sweet and fruity notes), that make me think about a sweeter version of "L'imperatrice" Dolce & Gabbana. I didn't expect a fragrance like this, so funny and feminine, from Ck! Well done! :)

Biliana
Biliana

Tried the tester just yesterday, upon the purchase of a Guerlain foundation, got it as a bonus... First loved it... and described it as the "scent of summer!" but afterwards I realized it's so much alike Armani Summer Mania with some sweet note added, that I finally gave up buying it for myself (also because I am not a CK fragrances lover).

belissena
belissena

Nice but not oriental spicy at all...fruity fruity fruity! Berries and passion flowers. I Can't smell any chocolate or patchouly.

ritacatita
ritacatita

Gorgeous top notes, with the vivid and exotic passion flower as well as the blackberries showing themselves, then emerges vanilla, bitter chocolate combined with patchouli. Some flowers emerge as well as the warm notes of amber, musk and vanilla. Somehow, the middle and the ending are not a love, more an olfactory experience, not intriguing enough to pursue any further.

mandashell
mandashell

I like this but it's not a love. :) Ck One Shock is TOTALLY different from anything in the CK One line ( as others have already mentioned) but it is probably my fave in the series. It's a lite gourmand that comes across as sort of a squeaky clean and lemony vanilla. With the Passion Flower and the citrus in the opening it greatly reminds me of Michel Germaine Tattoo but where the foody/sweet notes continue in Tattoo, Shock breaks off into a cleaner and less gourmand territory. The projection is soft to moderate but the lasting power is reasonably good, about 5-6hrs(great for an Edt). Maybe my nose is off but there isn't' anything spicy about it, just a soft, smooth, streamlined and mildly-candied-lemon with vanilla. I can't accurately make out the base notes, once the perfume has settled, but they are surely what keeps the fragrance grounded and clinging to my skin for those final hours. Anyway, if you are looking for a simple gourmand that won't send your head spinning or put you into a diabetic coma then this is for you, lol! XD It's worth a sniff but I'd wait to purchase it once the price drops. Very pleasant and unique addition to the Ck One line. :D

Whit

I smelled this recently at the Calvin Klein outlet in Pigeon Forge, Tn and I fell in love with it. It doesn't bear much resemblance to the original CK One but in a good way. I saw where some people thought it was sweet, but I only got a little bit of sweetness with some spiciness. It's hard to describe, but to me, it seems to be a frag that would put me in a good mood. I didn't buy it because I usually go for the body care products instead. I can't wait to add this to my fragrance collection.

UPDATE: This is going to be one of my fall/winter go-to's, I just know it. I've got the body lotion, which is true to the actual perfume, and it smells wonderful. The opening is lively and upbeat but the dry down is warm and cocoa-y. I can't really pick up the patchouli in the base, but the cocoa note is predominant on my skin. It's not foody or sickly sweet, just comforting. I have pretty good luck with CK frags and this one was a nice addition. Way to go CK, keep it up! :D

sofababe
sofababe

If you were expecting this to bear any resemblance to CK One then you really are in for a "shock"!
This is sweet berry floral, not citrus as in the original. Even having read the notes before testing I was still surprised how sweet it is. There is nothing spicy about it at all, perhaps a rethink on the categorisation is in order? The dry down is still sweet, in fact to me its kind of a candy smell, due I guess to the chocolate/vanilla combo. Its very very yummy, but I'm not sure I could face it every day. I recommend you give it a try though, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Or should I say "Shocked"? :-)

xsxcstarx
xsxcstarx

wow! this perfume is hot,Its my new addiction. I saw it today and though I might as well try it, what hits you at first is lemon,full on which im suprised isnt mentioned.starts on fruity then drys down to a lovely warm sweetie smell.so buying this when i get paid ♥

Whit

I really want to try this when it comes out (like I need another fragrance, lol). I like a lot of CK's scents and the notes really seem up my alley. I'm excited about this one!

marietita
marietita

el CK One comun es mmuuuuy rico.. a este me lo cmpraria por la botella.. me copmraria los dos ajajaj

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This just looks cool to me, oriental spicy in an EDT, will be very curious for this one , ck one really isn't my style, can't wait to check it out

CK One Shock For Her by Calvin Klein 3.85 out of 5 based on 864 ratings and 174 user reviews

Boots.com
Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
Gift Set 3.4oz
Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
Gift Set 6.7oz
Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Shock For Her by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Shock For Her by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.