Designers » C » Oriental Spicy « Groups

CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein for men
dislike

I have it: 947 I had it: 191 I want it: 431 My signature: 21

tobacco
CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein for men Pictures

One of the most successful fragrances from Calvin Klein is CK One, the citrus unisex fragrance from 1994. CK One Shock is a surprise for all the fans of CK One line. It is not an unisex edition, but two separate oriental compositions: CK One Shock For Her and CK One Shock For Him.

CK One Shock For Him is built around aromatic, spicy and deep oriental nuances. It opens with citrusy clementine, fresh cucumber and energy drink accord. The heart of black pepper, black basil and cardamom is placed on the base of masculine tobacco, musk, patchouli and ambrene wood.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDT, shower gel, deodorant and after shave lotion. CK One Shock For Him was launched in 2011. CK One Shock For Him was created by Ann Gottlieb and IFF.

Lavender Clementine Cucumber

Osmanthus Cardamom Basil Pepper

Musk Patchouli Amber Tobacco Woodsy Notes

Vintage
Avant Garde

CK One Shock For Him Fragrance Reviews

LeBart
LeBart

This is not "for him" this is "for it". Cloying, synthetic, cheap smelling... For unisex lovers definitely. Don't blind buy this!

E-Jam Q
E-Jam Q

This sent is wonderfull for the coldnights with friends out.Casual and it's safe too.gets attention from the waitresses when they lean over.Tabacco is there for a long time.even the next morning you might even smell it.

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

I bought lanvin avant garde few days ago, and some people guessed I wear CK Shock. just wanna try this one !

ejtannster
ejtannster

I do NOT like how this opens up. No no no. I don't know if it's an accurate memory but it reminds me of 212 men, there's something cheap and chemical and fake at the opening, dirty metal or something.

The drydown, however, is a different story. Will update.

I like the drydown but I don't know if it's work the opening. It's sweet but not feminine, masculine but not butch. Sweet, soft tobacco. Wearable on either gender, but is it worth the opening? I think it MIIIIIIGHT be, just because I keep spraying it to try to find out if I like it.

Henrythe9th
Henrythe9th

Scent: 7,5/10
Sillage: 8/10
Longevity: 9/10 (9 + hours)
Versatility: 8/10
Overall: 32,5/40

For years, the silly looking bottle had kept me from trying it. I mean -It looks like something for teenagers! But all the positive reviews about it here and, what the heck. Can´t hurt to try. And I´m glad I did. This is surprisingly good and way better than it looks! It´s a very nice compromise between spicy and fresh. Maby not an everyday scent. When I´m not in the mood for it, its feels a bit cloying or in your face since it´s quite powerful to me. But the rest of the days, its great value for the money. A rather high class scent. Try it!

Riobard
Riobard

Smells really nice...But I don't understand why people say it smells like John Varvatos Vintage it doesn't.

Darkwave1
Darkwave1

Being very new to the fragrance community , buying cheap , affordable colognes is a must for me to see all the different types of smells ! For around $23 shipped from ebay for a 6 oz bottle was well worth the risk ! It does wear off and gets close to the skin within 2 hours or so ! Reapplying doesn't hurt at all when you have such a big bottle :) ! To me , its in the same realm of Michael Jordan Legend and Animale Animale ! Really like it

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

This is like the wild love child of Paco Rabanne One Million, John Varvatos, DG The One for Men & Pure Havane. Lately I've been going with the lighter summer frags. This is a welcome change. Strong, bold, sweet, spicy without being overpowering like the Mugler line. Excellent longevity decent silliage. Very pleased with this purchase.

The bottle and packaging are redonkulous. Worst marketing and packaging on a frag. This is bold man's frag that should be in an antique/whisky/outlaw biker style bottle not a flashy tweener bottle with neon colors (like the Ralph Lauren Safari bottle). Once I got past the packaging I found a great frag.

Anosmic
Anosmic

What is so great about this fragrance is how it flawlessly straddles the line between being a serious tobacco-based cool weather fragrance and versatile all-season fresh and clean fragrance. In my opinion, this scent would be very appropriate to wear for almost any occasion, whether it be for work, play, informal, formal, hot, cold, day or night. This cologne is far better than the ~$20 online price tag would convey. Quality.

GaryG
GaryG

This one smells good and average on my skin. Average longevity. There is nothing bad about it. I simply have other fragrances that have more character, depth and distinctiveness. I feel like I have smelled this one before but cannot place it. There are many positive reviews below so it just smells average on me.

rajnandan
rajnandan

recently blind bought this. the fragrance smells like paco rabbane xs black.. does not last that long... but it smells nice.. wish is stayed on my skin a bit longer

JoeOM
JoeOM

This is one of my love/hate fragrances. It is so easy to over spray this (and as an over sprayer like myself that's not good)

Lovely spicy and sweet notes, if maybe a bit too spicy, due to too much pepper and basil I think. Quite a herbal middle life and I love the tabacco notes in this one.

All being said it's still worth a buy and I like that it gets a lot of love!

cmbathyal
cmbathyal

I promised myself no more cheapies please..well Encre noire and ck Shock did shocked me and had to pull trigger.
So glad it was not related to big houses as the blend deserves more praise and love in the community.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

CK One Shock caught me off guard with its warm and spicy tones. Being quite familiar with CK One, I most expected a similar scent, but got nothing of the likes.
CK One Shock is not at all similar to the original. I am not even sure why it is considered a flanker, as it could have easily broken off into its own new line, and been much more profitable for CK (historically). It immediately opens with a warm, spicy tobacco vibe (synthetic, yet fresh) and mellows down to more of the same as it sits on the skin. It is quite a scent to behold, as you can never quite identify each tone that arises. The amber is quite prominent, along with some spice throughout. All in all- a complex scent.
This is definitely a masculine scent, and quite potent from the top. I usually enjoy 3-4 sprays: two on the chest, two on the neck (or spread to arms). The sillage is just right so as to permeate, without the necessity to overpower.

Projection: 6/10 (Good sillage for 2+ hours)
Longevity: 6/10 (6 hours on this one)
Smell: 7/10 (Complex and pleasant)
Versatility: 6/10 (Informal events)

This was such a pleasant surprise, something I didn't expect from a modern Calvin Klein release. CK One Shock for Him is quite a potent masculine scent, with rich, smoky tobacco, syrupy amber and spicy black pepper.

As a member of the fairer sex, I find this fragrance rather compelling and dare I say, sexy. For an inexpensive scent I am more than impressed.

Naturally CK One Shock for Him will more than likely attract young male consumers, however I urge the older men to give this fragrance a try as well. It strikes me as a rather easy scent to wear.

CK One Shock for Him would make an excellent fragrance for nightclubs and would definitely suit the cooler weather. Just go easy on the sprays is all I can say. The sillage can project a long way, so don't knock out the poor, unsuspecting public whatever you do.

I will keep CK One Shock for Him in mind for any future gifts to either a partner or family member. With so many positive reviews backing this scent, you can hardly go wrong with this one.

luxair
luxair

dark sweet! wow i love this perfume!

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Well...nothing really shocking about this one other than it's a pleasant sweet tobacco-amber fragrance that I like, and it is great for everyday casual wear. Oh, it's made by Calvin Klein, it's cheap and I like it - shocking!

Longevity and projection are about average or slightly better. While it won't any awards, CK One Shock is really a very nice sweet tobacco scent that is easy on the budget...so spray-away. It's a bargain for what it is and what it does.

Staticks
Staticks

First impression is, past the initial melon, cucumber burst, it smells like 1 Million by Paco Rabanne--strong, honey-cinnamon sweet. But a little dirtier and spicier (i.e., tobacco). Some have remarked about a Red Bull accord in there, and I might get a subtle sense of that. Overall, I like this perfume, although the tobacco makes it a little bit rougher than I would ideally like; I wish it were more Red Bull and cucumber, and less tobacco.

The bottle I got (from Ross) doesn't seem to have much longevity. It starts off quite powerful and room-filling for about 1-2 hours, settling down to something more subtle (but still noticeable) for the next 3-4 hours after that. Seems to fade away mostly beyond the 6-7 hour point.

Dare I say, I really like the look and feel of the bottle. If you can forget the awful name and dubious marketing connection to the original CK One, it's shiny and pitch-black, with a splash of green, and looks rather mean and mysterious.

Serial #: k3 6007007026
Est. Date of Manufacture (CheckCosmetic): October, 2013

fewormany
fewormany

My first reaction was cough syrup, with some tobacco in the back. Wich actually turns out to work great, especially at this price point.

majecatracho
majecatracho

smells a bit like pure havane and for the price why not.

Kiszonyogor95
Kiszonyogor95

Great autumn/winter fragrance, that what it is :)
Very strong opening, I can smell some fruity notes there, but later it becomes more balsamic with a hint of beautiful tobacco. And indeed - it is sweet, but in a fine way.
Great longevity and average sillage makes it really good perfume, absolutely worth trying and probably buying ~30$ for 200ml bottle is a steal ;)
Shame that Calvin put it in a bottle like that and in the One line - it could be much more popular if finely advertised and presented :/
Highly suggested - 8/10

RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC
RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC

JUST GOT IT TODAY AND I LOVE ITS JUICE AND IT LASTS A LONG TIME..GUYS YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY AND DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE BAD COMMENTS THEY JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT TASTE. THIS IS CK ONE SHOCK. AND I LOVE IT

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I am in shock, because for the first time I am reviewing a Calvin Klein fragrance (other then Obsession) in a positive light. This is a glorious scent, dark, strong on Tobcacco and Cinnamon. Excellent longevity, so far removed from the original. Great fragrance.

ChaoticBliss
ChaoticBliss

Wow! What a fragrance. I purchased this for $25 from Ross today and am in love with this. Don't let the ugly packaging dissuade you. It is a must have. Anyone else think that this smells like Witches Brew from Yankee Candle?

hiram.j
hiram.j

I just bought another 200ml bottle of this at a discounter for AU$27 in a pack that includes a Hair & Body Wash. The more this is discounted the more I will buy it, in anticipation of its eventual discontinuance.

CK One Shock is a bit sweeter than I prefer, but I accept that this gives it more general appeal which makes it suitable to wear in the office. This is true of all the CK perfumes I have tested (and recent YSL). Other than that, it ticks all the boxes.

I combine this with a spray of Molinard's Patchouli Intense to give more depth, longevity and uniqueness. This also works with a nice vetiver like from Guerlain. They help give it more gravitas which works for me because I am a mature guy.

vsnrao36
vsnrao36

There are 3 things you need to be aware of when it comes to CK One Shock;
1. Name - CK One - Shock - Very irrelevant and inappropriate for an offspring of a long running popular perfume line like "CK One" which is so much different!
2. Package - Appears typical Supermarket stuff like One Man Show or Jovan Musk with its funky design and way Shock is written in green.
3. Price : On the lower side for an upmarket brand

All the three factors will force one to either ignore or rebuff this stuff, repeatedly and yes, I did that too, till I read about this in the reviews in this forum..!
CK has done a lot of injustice to this perfume - if only they had named it a bit more fashionably or marketed it with a better packing/design,this would have been one of the better talked about perfumes in a totally different league altogether, for sure.

This is a very decent, pleasant, daily usage kind of perfume and at the price point it is being sold,you can even take bath with this once in a while with the 200 ML bottle option!!
For me it smells like Body Kouros, not so refined and sophisticated though,in the first hour of dry down. It has a decent 4-6 hour lasting power and sillage. Only issue is that it does not have unique character of its own and gets lost among many other such offerings.

To sum it up, just do not ignore this for the 3 reasons mentioned in the beginning of this review and give it a try and it is more likely that you will end up buying this one!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Ive never really bothered with these from Calvin Klein but seeing as they were on a great offer I gave it a shot.

Im very impressed with this one and prefer it to the female version! Defo worth a try id say.

I like rich gourmand scents in the cold weather and think I have found the perfect one for summer too as this is fresh as well as rich and sweet!

Ive bought this for myself and will share some with the mister...if hes good ;D

fire_fist
fire_fist

I've passed by this bottle without so much as a second glance ever since it was launched years ago, up until recently when I was looking for a good cheap tobacco scent & received this as a recommendation. Definitely NOT what I expected.

At first sniff, I'm instantly hit with dejavu, John Varvatos Vintage! It had the same warm, boozy, almost fruity vibe. While Vintage has a classier feel to it, Shock is more youthful & playful, but not childish. With some tobacco & amber with hints of pepper thrown in, a SURPRISINGLY nice oriental gourmand! 6-8 hrs for me, & could still smell it faintly next morning.

As you keep taking it in, you begin to understand why CK labeled it as they did. NO ONE expected this. It serves as a lovely introduction into the oriental for teens, offering something different to Cool Water & ADG, and at the same time experienced users would be SHOCKED to discover such a nice scent in such a hideous bottle.

Buy, try or pass? It's a definite try, and at $40(Australian) for a 200ml bottle, who can complain!

glauber7
glauber7

good juice from CK I´m shock

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

I bought this as a present for my boyfriend and he loves it! I love it too, very sexy and masculine. On paper I thought it was quite strange, sweet and candy smelling to my nose, so I wasn't sure if it would be something my boyfriend would like to wear. However on skin it is actually very wearable and smells divine. This smells better than One Shock for Her in my opinion. Anyway, I would definitely recommend any guy to try this, it smells great.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Despite the terrible design of the bottle, the juice inside is great. I love tobacco based fragrances (d&g the one, Burberry London, SL Fumerie Turque,Versace Dreamer...)so i bought it. It's sweet, warm and pleasant.
Long lasting longevity and moderate sillage after 1 hour. Affordable price

Overall: 8/10

lovesgotmeHIGH36

This one id my favorite winter/fall cologne (after A*Men original). Unlike most of you, I actually LOVE the bottle design (the spray painted logo and color in particular).

THE REASON THE BOTTLE IS THE WAY IT IS:

This is a fall flanker. It was originally aimed at Halloween season; for that reason alone, explains why this fragrance works so well in the fall.

BACK TO THE REVIEW:

What it smells.like: a dash of chocolate, a good spray of vanilla, a large puff of fine cigar tobacco, and a sprinkle of cherry.

PROJECTION: large during first hour, medium for 2-3rd house and it gets closer from there

Longevity:: most i've ever pulled off was 17 hours (close to skin though), but it usually last about 9 hours

BEST TIMES TO WEAR:

-everyday
-Winter
-Fall
-Halloween (what it's purpose is)
-dates (fun days, simple dates like the movies, a stroll in the park, a carnival, party; events like those)

FEELING IT GIVES OFF:
-a cuddly feeling
-a dark, mysterious, fun feeling
-Sexy
*funny and excited, yet calm
-hungry...for you ;)

streetmachine
streetmachine

I bought this AND John Varvatos to see which is better. They barely smell the same. Shock is much cheaper smelling and is a Very cherry frag. Varvatos has a subtle cherry note along with other spicy notes. Hardly comparable.

stjoseph777

Love this scent beautiful. Tobacco, sweet, amber well blended. Simple don't need to write a book to describe a scent. A definite buy.

Sharks2431
Sharks2431

Simply amazing! The smell is awesome, the only mistake, in my opinion is poor marketing ....ie horrible looking bottle, cheap price. Stupid! This stuff smells way better than expensive Gucci, YSL, dg and could be easily charged more for it....with a better looking bottle of course

Thomasania
Thomasania

As a woman, I find this very wearable. I bought a small bottle for my eleven yr old son and decided to test it out for myself. After testing it a few times I bought myself that large and un-attractive bottle. I must say I find this very enjoyable. My husband who rarely compliments me on anything actually loved this on me. It is warm and cozy, long lasting and projects enough that it is noticeable without being offensive. I do think it is office friendly. But I mainly wear it after work when I have switched into my comfy stay at home clothes. I have no regrets buying this one, and I would hate for it not to be part of my wardrobe. It is affordable and still very accesible, and a win win for Calvin Klein!

headofstate
headofstate

CK One Shock was packaged and released to cash in on the Halloween craze and initially was marketed as a loud, aggressive young man's perfume for teens and young adults despite having a more mature and boozy feel to it that brings John Varvatos's Vintage to mind. Some excellent reviewers have already mentioned the packaging doing no justice to the juice inside and they are absolutely correct, this was likely dismissed by almost every man 25 and over as too Jersey Shore and too obnoxious to warrant serious consideration. Sadly, Ann Gottlieb was cheated of a much deserved breakaway success by the overreach and desperation of Calvin Klein's marketing team to limit their demographic to teens because they weren't confident any longer in the stature of Klein's name in the fragrance industry after failing so loudly with IN2U and Free just before.
This one does at least do justice to its namesake, it is a shocking show of masculinity for a house that too often shyed away from heavier notes after the success of Ck One and Ck Be. This starts off with a citrus booziness and a little bit of cream with a nice balance of herbal, aromatic lavender and tobacco. It's nothing like what you had come to expect from Klein, it's strong, somewhat organic and steeped in awareness of the renaissance of acclaim for Versace Dreamer, Aramis Havana and Boucheron Jaipur that all found excellent compromise between classical and modern pyramids just like this one.
If you like the booziness of John Varvatos, Tim McGraw or Klein's Encounter from 2012, this is a great one to have while its still on discounter shelves. Longevity is quite good at 7-9 hours for me and in colder weather I get even more from this, in excess of 10. Projection is also very solid, with heavy to moderate sillage with just two sprays that doesn't fade until the middle stages of the dry-down. Great mix of clean spices, sweet amber and booze, soothing aromatic and herbal, earthy tobacco. If this juice was in another bottle with another designer name on it it would be garnering massive hype from youtubers and reviewers in droves. Shock manages to rise about the generation gap in cologne dividing the younger crowd looking for loud, aggressive clubbing scents and the more refined gentlemen who enjoys the balance and quality of the organic herbal and earthy essence that is Ck One Shock. A good, easily likable blind buy for any age for fall, winter and early spring and cooler summer nights.

SeanBones
SeanBones

Been loving this one throughout Winter as an everyday fragrance. Lasts all day and smells great. Probably too powerful to wear as it gets warmer but a solid fragrance overall.

FrozanKaos
FrozanKaos

Not a bad scent, the opening reminds me of Paco Rabanne one million, which I didn't really enjoy, but once it got settled on my skin, it turns into something powdery and sweet and nice, 3/5

I get the Brit Rhythm comparisons but folks please this is so much more daring and deep...especially from Calvin Klein a designer who led an aquatic/unisex revolution in the 90's which many followed in terms of fragrance and campaign. Almost full circle now this is kinda en vogue because it's slightly more edgy an almost gourmand. Sweet strange ambery, tobacco Tonka thing that this is. Trialled it again today and reached the same conclusion as my original review...I like it and it's better than Brit rhythm.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Ck really surprised me with this fragrance in a good way!! Just looking at the bottle I would of thought that nothing worthy must be in It but I was totally blown away. I tried in one of many store's where I buy all my frag and I was hooked as soon as I spray it on my skin. The first notes of lavender and osmanthus make it very intriguing. The body of this frag is totally masculine...pepper, cardamom and leather giving this juice a real bit when you wear it.
Finally the base notes of musk and woodsy notes elevates this frag to a high quality fragrance.
Longevity and Silage are very high. I call smell it well past 4ft away and it stays on my skin way past 6hrs
Overall thoughts,
The bottle gave me a different impression on what this fragrance might smell like but I'm glad I sampled it. After waiting over an hour this juice was going strong so I went back to the store and bought a 200ml for 30usd which was a steal.
The sexy appeal of this frag is the warm scent of patchouli and Amber with the leather really making it absolutely desirable.
This AMAZING/SEDUCTIVE frag is without a doubt worth buying. 100% this frag isn't generic in an way. If you want to have an interesting evening with your significant other spray it on your body several times and watch how it curls their toes. Hands down aside from Obsession this frag is a EXCELLENT..rating this fragrance is easily....7/10 ★★★★★

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

A very nice smokey/cherry scent.

The bottle design is the biggest let down... The spray-painted 'shock' and the bootlecap-like seal make it seem like a soft drink. Also, once you take the cap off, you have to screw the atomiser in yourself, and then the cap doesn't even click on over the sprayer anymore.... a really strange bottle design.

Aside from the bottle, this is a really good fragrance.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: good
LONGEVITY: good
SCENT: smokey/cherry
BOTTLE: strange
PRICE: average

OVERALL: 8/10
---------------------------------------------

fazelisaber
fazelisaber

تنها عطری که اول تست کردم وبعدش خریدم و خرید خیلی خوبی بود بوی تلخی داره و در عین حال ملایم هست رایحه ش به نظر من بینظیره خیلی خوشبو و با کلاسه جلب توجه هم خوب میکنه و ازتون درباره اسم عطر سوال خواهد شد در عین اینکه بوش رایحه تنباکو داره ولی خیلی عطر بی آزاریه و کمتر کسی پیدا خواهد شد که از این عطر آزرده بشه
پخش بوی خوب و ماندگاری خیلی خوبی داره منکه رو لباسم حتی دو روز موندگاری داشت نت نهاییش خیلی خوشبو هست
به امتحانش میارزه حتما تست کنید و بخرید و لذتشو ببرید

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

Is anyone else getting a YSL La Nuit similarity here? I own both and to me they smell very very close. I think the YSL has better longevity, though this isn't bad. Projection is a little better on the YSL too. This is a heavy cardamom smell mixed with some nice spices. If you like La Nuit, I think this will do the job almost as well but at 1/3 the price. As others have said below CK should have labeled this something other than as a One flanker as it bears absolutely no relation to the original. This is a completely different genre.

SteveSmellsGood
SteveSmellsGood

This is a good fragrance from Calvin Klein. Quite different from what I usually go for, but a great new addition to my collection.

This is sweet, fun, soothing and dark. Very good for winter and romantic settings. First spray is pretty harsh, but the mid-base notes are amazing.

As with all the CK fragrances, this one only noticeably lasts about 4-5 hours but it projects well during that time.

Don't be put off by the dreadful bottle design (or the brand name), this is a very nice fragrance.

Buy try or pass?- a definite try
Projection - 7/10
Longevity- bit of a let down, 5/10
Versatility- colder months
Value for money- 10/10

RobbieX

To add to below....Shock is a lovely masculine fragrance with a great tobacco sillage. But if you are a tobacco lover, try Cigar by Remy Latour, or Dreamer, these both have a smoother tobacco projection in my opinion. Shock is just as nice though....just different. * Update* Avant Garde by Lanvin is similar but is more restrained.

areyouin729

very surprised when I found out what this was; I smelled it at a bar on someone and I thought it was Bond 9 New Haarlem so I had my gf ask the guy and was surprised by his answer. I have always heard good things but never actually got a chance to smell it. I was impressed.

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

I was hoping I would like this as I like pepper and tobacco in cologne, but the patchouli in this is incredibly strong. I will admit right here that I am not a patcouli fan, but this was very overwhelming to me and came across as very dank and powdery, rather than the sharp, dark and spicy flavour I was expecting due to the notes listed.

I can't judge the longevity as I raced to the bathroom to wash it off soon after testing it, though the projection seemed to be quite good as I could smell it wafting up from my arm for a while.

I would recommend it only if you're a sweet patchoili fan.

Ryan1159
Ryan1159

Wow, this scent is a great value. Do not let the ugly bottle fool you. This is a great scent. I smelled CK One Shock for Her long before I decided to buy CK One Shock for Him, and these scents are VERY different. For one, CK One Shock for Her lasts only an hour or two on my girlfriend. CK One Shock for Him lasts about 4 or 5 hours on my skin.

The scent is great. Be easy on the sprayer, a lot comes out of the bottle, and this fragrance projects well. A half spray on each arm and a half spray on the neck should be enough. If you are going to be outdoors most of the time, you can also do half spray on the chest.

Great value. You can find this online around 20-25 dollars for 6.7 ounces if you shop around. I waited a long time to get this fragrance, and I'm glad I bought it.

Projection: 3.5/5
Longevity:3/5

Buy/Try/Pass: Buy. For $20, it's a great fall/winter scent.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

Probably my favourite offering from Calvin Klein. Most Calvin Klein creations these days are so boring and generic smelling. This one has some personality! At first I just liked it but over multiple wearings, I've grown to love it. I know it's a flanker but frankly, I like it better than the original. Calvin Klein really should have come out with this scent and made it an original creation instead of being in the same line-up as their CK One. It's definitely good enough to have stood on its own two feet. This scent is perfect for Fall and Winter with its amber, cardamom and wood notes. Those are the notes that stand out to me on my own skin. It's got a touch of sweetness but it's balanced very well and not sickening at all. Thankfully, the tobacco is done well here also. I usually don't like tobacco in scents if it's too strong but it's just right here and not overwhelming. This fragrance feels modern and youthful which is not an easy task for Calvin Klein considering some of their more recent, less than stellar attempts (Encounter anyone?) Don't underestimate this scent just because it's by Calvin Klein. Give it a chance, I guarantee it will surprise you!

RobbieX

A lovely tobacco, woods and spices fragrance with a touch of fruit. I'm sure I can smell a little coffee in there too. I know what they're getting at by the mention of "energy drink" It's got a lot of character this one. Lasts for a long time and projects well. Shock is a great masculine scent.

ClutchC
ClutchC

To me this is a little like D&G The One. I like it better, and I think this is the best of the CK One flankers. Projects like crazy the first half hour, then dies down to a reasonable range. Lasts...ok, not great.

heehaw000
heehaw000

This one flies under the radar for a few reasons: 1)it's CK One, not Calvin Klein, 2)it comes in an ugly juvenile looking bottle, and 3)it's not easy to find. But the juice inside the bottle is much better than most people realize.

Ck One Shock is an excellent fragrance, especially for it's price, and has good silage and longevity. This one smells masculine and a bit sophisticated, the opposite of what you'd expect from looking at the bottle. It's a nice blend of spicy, sweet, tobacco that others around you will notice and enjoy. For such an inexpensive fragrance, this one garners compliments that ones twice it's price do not!

I would say that CK One Shock is pretty versatile,and can be dressed up or down and is perfect for fall and winter use. I have no problem recommending that people give this one a try!

SickestCobra
SickestCobra

At first it is very strong, "almost didn't like it at first" then once it starts to calm down it becomes pretty pleasant. It smells like a Monster energy drink that has a hot date lol. Anyway getting back on track here, this is something you could wear if your going out with your brohams, or a casual date. However, as another member has said I'm not sure if this would truely make a great first impression on a first date, so brohams beware lol. The longetivty is mildly above average, and the projection is pretty good"roughly 4 hours give or take" My overall rating is a 6/10. Not the best, but also not the worst.

ahmedyoussif4000
ahmedyoussif4000

davidoff silver shadow + dolce & gabbana + La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent = CK one shock absolutely every time fragrance ... it is one of my best fragrance in my collection love love love love

awesomecaprico
awesomecaprico

It is really a SHOCK smell wise, but doesn't looks like it is staying for more than 2 hours.

Ignitron
Ignitron

Marketed as masculine, but I would call it a unisex fragrance. Never smelled it on a woman, but I think it should smell wonderful; if there's any girl reading this review, I'd recommend to try! Warm, sweet, has a delicious, almost edible quality of a pipe tobacco. Gold, orange or brown colors come to my mind when smelling this. Quite weak, so you can spray liberally.

brandaddy
brandaddy

CK one shock is a very nice frag. To my nose and in my humble opinion I find similarities in the beginning with this to YSL la nuit. But think of la nuit as the big brother who went to college and got his masters degree and now is a business man. Now shock is the little brother who was a community college graduate and plays in a rock band. Get what I'm saying. As it goes I do start to find similarities bouncing between Lolita lempicka ah masculine and Burberry London. All in all good scent and will get you compliments. This is the only CK frag worth purchasing.

EDIT: Received 4 compliments today wearing this. 3 being women who thought it smelled really good. I put some on before work at around 5:30 a.m. and could still smell it after 12 hrs. This stuff is legit.

kanak
kanak

A good tobacco fragrance with amber and patchouli, sweet, and i do get the red bull note up top. projection is pretty average and so is the longevity on me, I get about 5 hours and most of that is pretty close to skin. The sprayer is kinda crappy and has been the case since the original CK One. The sprayer knob is all over the place and i end up using 8 to 10 sprays just to get some mileage out of it. On the plus side, the fragrance itself is a quiet sweet tobacco and my 200 ml bottle was quite cheap. Excellent value for money. calvin Klein did not do themselves any favors with the marketing on this one. Lots of people probably ignored it on the shelf thinking it's another CK One flanker when it's nothing of the kind. after years of crappy releases, they actually had a winner on their hands and mucked it up good. I like this. great for evenings and cooler weather.

8.5/10

EDIT I do not know if my bottle has turned/expired or if CK shock has been reformulated because I really dont get the heavy projection and longevity other people have got. it turns into a skin scent in about an hour and pretty much everybody in my family just got faint whiffs. sigh.

EDIT 2 I got rid of the sprayer and have been splashing it on liberally and this seems to help with the longevity and projection. more is definitely better in this case. This really is gorgeous stuff. wish they would come out with an EDP or intense version.

Demetrius
Demetrius

Quality juice. I usually don't care for CK fragrances much but, this ONE was truly a SHOCKer! Smells very masculine and sophisticated. The total opposite of the bottle it comes in... I will never understand the marketing behind CK. Anyway, this is a remarkable fragrance.

edge42
edge42

Masculine, seductive, well-blended. What a surprise from CK!

If CK One Shock was released by a higher end designer in a more suitable bottle, people would be raving about this stuff. Unfortunately many won't or can't look past the hideous bottle and the wrongful CK One association. But if you can, you'll be treated by a great fragrance that far surpasses anything else from CK in my opinion.

Amazing value for money, this smells and performs well beyond it's small price tag.

Score: 8/10

KellyGrant
KellyGrant

The only thing "shocking" about this fragrance is that is smells SO good! This would be a perfect scent for fall and Halloween. It smells like you got several different kinds of candy (chocolate, mints, lollipops, Skittles, and fresh fruits) and mixed them all up in a big glass bowl!!!! Love that scent! Last Halloween I asked my wife why they didn't make a men's fragrance that smelled like that, but I found CK Shock! This is a fun cologne! It will take you back to your childhood and those magical Halloween nights!!!!!

mocou
mocou

It's fun!
Opens totally spicy, fresh and fruity- but the base is very deep, amber and patchouli.
I love the tobacco pepper fusion in this one.

This screams of vodka redbull soaked crazy nights spend in sleazy cocktailbars and silly clubbings, waking up in your car at dawn with a stranger on the passenger seat.

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

I was reading a review about another CK fragrance (Obsession Dark) and someone there mentioned CK Shock. This intrigued me to find out more about this fragrance. Today, I was at the mall and I stopped at Kohls, they had this in the men's fragrances, I picked up a tester, sprayed some on my wrist and.........

First impression, to me, this one reminded me of a cologne I once had. It was a very familiar scent but I did not remember the name at first then..... boom! GOT IT!!! This one reminds me of Angel Man Pure Havane.

If you haven't smell Angel Man Pure Havane yet or if Pure Havane is not available in your country then CK Shock can be a good start. I was surprised no one here have mentioned the similitude's between these two tobacco/amber base fragrances, they are very close, very similar one to the other except Angel Man Pure Havane has a vibe of sophistication while CK Shock has modernism IMO.

This one is also "somewhat" similar to another fragrance I have/had but I still cant remember that one. (maybe a little bit of Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude??) .

I am still debating in getting CK Shock. There is absolutely no more room in my rotation. My collection keeps growing but the price for this one is very good. $24.99 for a 3.4oz at Marshalls so I think I will make a last purchase for the year.

UPDATE: I got it!! For the price and the quality of this juice, I couldn't let this deal pass. Don't let the ugly bottle fool you, this is good stuff. This one may be the best Calvin Klein release of the past 15 years.

bkid142
bkid142

A beautiful suprise, opened harsh but during its drydown it reveals itself, warm spice almost gourmand like. suitable for a night out.

Layzie
Layzie

Shock has a spicy, sweet tobacco blend to it. The pepper lingers in my nose as I pull away from this perfume. I can see the appeal it has on people. It's strong on paper and feels unisex, as a bold woman could easily pull this off as well.

nmartell
nmartell

CK One Shock is a bit different than the rest of Calvin's line. The scent itself is great, with a bit of sweetness on the top and a nice spiced tobacco that runs its way through the rest of the notes. It is miles away from the original CK One. I honestly can't tell any similarities between the two. The packaging and bottle also do not hint to what the juice actually smells like. This is what catches most people off-guard.

If CK would release this with a more tasteful bottle and name, it would sell loads more. Very under-rated and very cheap as it is now.

Longevity and sillage are both average. Great for fall/winter, any time or occasion.

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

It was a great first shocking impression from a house that his latest releases were below average for my taste. Now, for its horrible goofy presentation we cant judge this CK One mutant, simply it docent match at all, but what do I get from this? Not big fan of its opening but the dry down is a magnificent sweet amber, basil, pepper and tobacco. It's sweet, unique and masculine, perfect for fall and casual nights. For its performance is were Shock wins an A+ for me, the longevity on me is more than 12 hrs and project’s BEAAAAAAAAST MOOODE (Fragrance Bros reference). You can find this at a very inexpensive price on the web so search well for a nice steal. If you are into tobacco scents, this is a must try for sure.
5 out of 5

lovetribe
lovetribe

very sweet.....good.one of my next perfume.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

The shock for me was that I liked this! I had low expectations - Calvin Klein scents are generally not favorites - and the spray paint graffiti on the bottle didn't suggest a quality mix, but, as is sometimes the case, the juice triumphs over the marketing.

This is nothing more nor less than a decent tobacco/gourmand scent. You can get a 100 ml bottle at a Ross for $25.

-------

I bought a bottle. My wife isn't a fan, but I like it. At first it's very gourmandy, then it turns into a pretty good tobacco scent. Once again, a surprise consider the botte and how it's marketed.

Longevity is not especially good - at about the two hour point this stuff starts disappearing - even on a cotton tee shirt. As always, one gets what one pays for.

mark2828
mark2828

this is a strange one for me a bit of a love hate relationship I have ha two bottles of this stuff something in me must like it , it is not unpleasant just very different not sure if it smells of anything similar out there which I suppose is a good thing as you will smell a bit different to all the Armani , hugo boss offerings .. that being said not much of a "Shock" so not sure about the marketing

vbjanos
vbjanos

The first blast is screeming artificial chaos but the real shock is how much it improves with time. I appreciate the tobacco hanging around until the very end and I do not mind the spices and vegetables hiding in the background. The drydown on me is bright musk, lightly seasoned.

Longevity and sillage are impressive on a blotter, not that much on my skin but that is just me.

The name and colour coding are a bit misleading though easily fixed by applying a couple of children's "Well done" stickers on the front of the bottle.

I would have said this is unisex until my beard starting growing so fast wearing this that I have had to shave twice a day.

Recommendation: If you are into tobacco, this is a must try. (shaving twice was a joke)

jyan727
jyan727

I have recently come to realize that I love tobacco notes and that all started with this little guy here (and then Versace Man).

I sampled this at the store I work and was surprised by how sweet the tobacco note is in this one, but its a beautiful sweetness that i just can't help but sniff. The sweet tobacco that I love is my only problem, it makes this fragrance too unisex in my opinion and overpowers the other notes that might redeem at least some of its manliness if there was even supposed to be any.

Even so, I recommend this fragrance to anyone who doesn't mind smelling too unisex, loves sweetness, or loves tobacco. The longevity oddly enough ranges anywhere between 6-12 hours on me. This is a beautiful and superb fragrance that was hard to pass up but I had too ( versace man replaced it in my heart, even though it is slighlty unisex too).

Try before you buy....unless you meet my recommendation criteria.

P.S.- For anyone that might buy this without smelling because one of the "Similar fragrances" according to reviewers is John Varvatos Vintage.....DONT! To my nose at least, they smell nothing alike. Vintage is so much more spicier and more herbal, and it packs a punch of manliness! They may have a few notes in common but this is much more sweet and no where near as manly and classy. Then again it may be a website error

KyleN
KyleN

Smells great but it only lasts about 3 hours on my skin, I'm one of them unlucky people that always gets defeated by longevity and sillage no matter how good the fragrance is. But this is nice, i'm not a big fan of the tobacco in this though, try before you buy.

lovesgotmeHIGH36

HEY, EVERYONE!!! Do you know what time of year it is?!?! That's right! You gushed it! It's fall! *round of applause*

Now I know what you're thinking: "why does that really matter? What's with the eccentric opening?" Well, I did all that in an effort to.complement CK Shock. When you smell and examine the previous CK one flankers, this one stands out LOUDLY!

FIRST THING'S FIRST: this fragrance is, in my opinion, Taylor Made for the fall. For chilly, but not too cold, weather. Yeah, sure it works great in winter weather without a problem, but it is impeccable in the fall. I've had this for about a year now and it has quickly became my 2nd favorite for many reasons ( I'll list 3).

1: perfect for any occasion (except, maybe professional)

2: longevity and projection

3: it reminds me of the fall...but ESPECIALLY HALLOWEEN! I'm gonna stress this. Halloween is my favorite holiday. When i smell this I smell vanilla (my favorite), cherries, and tobacco. A creamy yet milky vanilla, a sweet but not too sweet cherry, and a manly tobacco blended together very well.

WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES AND SMELL(Halloween)...when I smell these mixtures, I think of sweet, exciting, somewhat mysterious, and a beautiful night. I think of full moons, stars, the smell of candy, the high energy and excitement and thrill of an adventurous journey through a dim street, it's nice n chilly, and the moon is high and bright. Leaves on the ground with happy kids running through them in a trance of bliss with the aroma of candy dancing out of their backs. I see a kid spray painting and commuting mischief under the moonlight. I see candle lights in jack o lantern and on my night stand illuminating my dark room. Confront yet excitement.

I see myself dressed really nicely with my girlfriend on our way to a haunted house and then catch a bite to eat and then catch a movie, walk around and stuff and maybe chill by a chimney and watch Halloween specials under a candle.light eating candy.

When Calvin made this fragrance...he said to call it "Shock" for a reason. He may have had fall in mind. More specifically, Halloween. It sure does give you a surprise from all the rest. A SHOCKING surprise.

Fragrantguy
Fragrantguy

The first time I smelled this, I was in love. It was a sample at Kohls and I tried it on paper then myself. It was a bit exspensive so I stayed away for awhile. Now I am looking everywhere for a deal on this. The best way to describe it is a spicy sweet sort of scent. It is masculine, but classy and glamorous all in one. Of course it is, it's Calvin Klein! The tobacco is strong in this but the sweeter notes make it a sweet smelling tobacco with a hint of the peppers for added spice. It also lasts a good few hours. I put some on before heading to the gym and it lasted me all the way through until I came home to shower. I always feel confident when wearing this.

jivanshi

@Lauritz: well, it is totally different from CK One. And a cool skater chick with an attitude is a pretty masculine image, by today's standards. It has been said here that slightly sweet aromatic vanilla pipe tobacco is the main theme, so the reviews are right on the spot. Gone are the '70s macho masculine hairy chested frags, they don't do these anymore (can't say that I really miss them though). So this is almost as masculine as it gets. Relax, dude, get in touch with your lyrical side for a bit, maybe you'll get to like this. Ask the girls in your life if they like it on you, maybe this will change your mind ;-)

Lauritz
Lauritz

got this after reading all the reviews stating how different and masculine it is compared to regular CK one.

to me this thing does not smell masculine at all, it smells like processed and perfumed tobacco, slightly sugary, not for me at all, decent projection and longevity though.

bottle is nice and simple, decent sprayer and cool coloring.

this would be a good fragrance for something like a cool skater-chick, someone who's not afraid to put the boys in place, that kind of girl

Ivano
Ivano

This is a less mature Burberry London, a little fresher and more herbal but has the same cinnamon/tobacco vibe. Great fragrance. Very good longevity and projection. Calvin Klein should have realeased this as a new fragrance not as a flanker in my opinion. It has absolutely nothing to do with the original Ck One.

tucktimosprime
tucktimosprime

Just got a sample of this and if you like this,then you're gonna really like, avant garde lanvin ,,same sort of thing but with honey,,one of my favs..

simone.fatale
simone.fatale

This perfume is just so delicious from start to finish. It starts rather fresh and a bit citrusy, and the spicy deliciousness kicks in a few minutes later with the creamy sweetness of patchouly. The drydown is sweet and deep on me, with amber and tobacco dominating the scent. It lasts through the whole day, although I find the sillage is it's weak point, and often one or two sprays aren't enough for it to project fully.

wachirael94
wachirael94

Basicly, I'm not much into CK frangrances, viewing them as "modernized" not classic ones.

But after seeing over 100 long-lasting comments, I'm sure I can rely on this fragrance.

I m not surprised at all why it s entitled SHOCK even though it does not shock me at all. Anyway, I'm so pleased with its oriental notes, which agree with my favorite scents.

However, when I walk on a sunny day, it does not last long at all. After 2-3 hours, it gets so hard to find its trace.

THus, I rank it at 4/5.

601red
601red

Underrated. You can pick this up...cheap! Great longevity and nice dry-down. I get more compliments on this $10 item than others that cost 8 X more.

merezvan

use it snowy and cold days its so heavy any girl dont like it,it s not shock really.

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

@jmartin912, do you use it very often? I have been told sometimes our senses play mind games on us depending on how used you get to the scent, or maybe testing others and finding out that your current one just doesnt smell like it used to be. All in all perfumes have been said to go bad, thats why its recommended that some one keeps them out of the light and in cool conditions, but I have some scents that are older and still smell fine. I think it depends on how you keep them.

jmartin912
jmartin912

I've had this fragrance for about two years now. I got the 6.7oz bottle, so it's lasted me.
But has anybody else's changed at all? Mine kind of almost smells like it's gone bad... Not at all like it used to.

jivanshi

It's funny how we tend to make life more complicated than it really is. Do I like the smell? Yes, very much so! Do I care what it's called? Nope, not really. It's the scent I'm wearing, not its name. I'm not wearing the bottle either - which, if you turn it with the childish writing facing the wall, is a cool sleek all shiny black bottle. Still the annoying cap-or-spray (can we please all say "Hi!" to the genius at CK Design Dpt who concocted it?), but in shiny black it's not so cheap looking as in CK One. Still the flimsy spray though, which kind of wiggles around a bit when you push it, feels like it's going to give way at some point, but until then... The smell! Very, very nice, I love it! The aromatic pipe tobacco has indeed staying power in the drydown (by the way, this includes a vanilla hint). After 8 hours, I can still smell it more than an inch away from my skin, and I get nice whifs of it when moving around - from the shirt, onto which it lasts even longer. The opening is on the sweet side and maybe a little bit powdery and creamy, but just a hint, not enough sweetness and powder to constantly keep me in touch with "my feminine side". It is a masculine scent, but not the macho masculinity, more the gentlemanly one. You guys pretty much nailed all the notes and the aromas, I'm not an expert in this area, but I know that I love this scent in all its phases, it's long lasting, it projects, it's cheap... what more can I ask?

SmutRavageur
SmutRavageur

CK One Shock? Listen, I don't have anything against the popular fragrance that captured the decade of the 1990s in a bottle, but I think the reason this fragrance is called "CK One 'Shock'" is due to that, when you smell it with the name "CK One" applied to it, you are shocked at the way it smells and how far it sets itself apart from the '90s world captivator perfume.

But in all seriousness, I'm going to echo what many others have said: this should not have "CK One" in the name. It should be alone in its own echelon as, maybe, "CK Shock" because, again, it's far and away a completely different fragrance.

I'm a vanilla head and I love fragrances with tobacco. Even though vanilla isn't listed in the note pyramid, I get it in the mix, very quickly, along with a beautiful opening of lavender backed by subtle shots of powder. Some get a cherry Coca Cola vibe, but I get straight vanilla and lavender and little of anything else.

In the drydown, the tobacco comes alive and I'm able to better detect the patchouli and amber.

I picked up a 6.8 ounce bottle for a great price ($35) and didn't look back. It was a blind buy and an extremely successful one. While I personally don't recommend blind buying, CK One Shock is at least safe enough to warrant a blind buy (perhaps a smaller bottle unless you feel uber confident) if you are a fan of the notes I mentioned.

I'm extremely pleased with CK One Shock across the board. It 'shocked' me, indeed. Despite being a part of the Calvin Klein fragrance line, I'm sure that most people out there have never heard of this one, so you have the perk of avoiding the likelihood of running into someone else with this on. I can't help but unabashedly give this one a 9/10.

Nickolas
Nickolas

This is a very sweet and powerful perfume. I expect it to be chosen by younger men. I also believe that it can easily be used by females too. It lasted on me for eight hours and sillage was great. In general it is an interesting fragrance

Catch83
Catch83

Tobacco and red bull is what I get, projection and silliage is great. 7.5/10

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Good Sweet opening, strong musky fruity notes.
Tobacco, but like sniffing into a fresh pack of cigarettes. Bubble gum Apple like Energy drink vibe. Leather car seats...
go on.. make someone's night.

missan
missan

I find this not terribly bad, one of the better offerings lately from CK. There are some notes however that bothers me, smells a little like synthetic apple, which is a pity to me. Otherwise it´s a little like Paco XS.

klubban123
klubban123

The Drydown of this fragrance smells very similar to the opening of Spicebomb!

Renata tang
Renata tang

I bought this for my boyfriend and he says it is smells sexy, I love hug him and smell perfume from his body; kind of mixed emotion.

Wano
Wano

There are some perfume designer houses i snob because they tend to offer very generic cheap smell over the years, like Calvin Klein. One day i tried a sample of CK One Shock, god knows why, and on the first snif it was nothing outstanding, nothing bad also. But after a while i was surprise how many times i kept smelling it. It is both dark and pleasant, a little bit intriguing. Overall a big surprise.

vonMises
vonMises

This is really a decent fragrance. Good tobacco. Vanilla (or something like vanilla) that is not obtrusive, but slightly sweetens and broadens the effect. Upfront fruity notes that fade the soonest, and leave a really pleasant after-effect.

I am really surprised at this. Marketed a different way, many people might call this an "old man" fragrance. But it is really quite good.

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

Like everyone else i was pleasantly suprised with this frag. I read reviews and thought meh, ive been meaning to try it in store but never did simply because of the bottle design and the fact that it had tobacco in it. I finally tried it today and man this stuff is really nice. The start is sweet, then after 10-15 minutes it dries down into a more masculine smell. After an hour i get a nice deep masculine vanilla type smell. it's probably not even vanilla but thats whats i get, but it's not a typical vanilla, its really dark and extremely pleasent. Recommended for anyone really. Diamond in the rough of the ck line for sure

israelgonzales
israelgonzales

I blind bought this frag. I believe CK knew what they were doing by naming it "Shock" because I (and alot of others online) were shocked by what we smelled! The CK one brand just peaked my curiosity enough to try it then..BAM! SHOCK!

Im just going off what my nose told me,not the notes listed above.

I immediatly got the tobacco (like Pure Havane)..then a very sweet cherry coke/vanilla type of vibe (a lil like Givanchey Pi mixed with cinnamon). Then after a lil bit i get a "minor chord" kind of a black licorice type vibe...then after a while longer i get a steady sweet,spicy cinnimon vibe...very warm and cozy. It reminds me of that liquor "goldschlager"..I think its a gourmand scent IMO..it smells like cookies to me..at the very last stage of its scent life it reminds me of Liz Claiborne's "Mambo"..but better.

They did botch the presestation i guess..i could see it in a Dark red or even brown container..but none the less its a great scent that lasts at least 8 hours (on my skin) and for the cheap price...it worth the buy! 8/10!!

pjd1234
pjd1234

I had Ck shock for a while now this sweet with hint of tobacco not the bitter tobacco the sweet tobacco pour vanilla in it and you have Ck shock. A modern young take on a tobacco frag nothing serious just hip its something you would wear on a prom or a high school date. It is really a shock the bottle does not do justice with the kind of juice it has inside I don't find the fragrance synthetic at all it can go toe to toe with an expensive fragrance in my opinion a very underrated fragrance its one of those frags that's a bang for the buck you can get a 200ml bottle below 50usd this one has projection and Sillage.For me the spicyness does not last long it goes immediately to the vanilla with the hint of tobacco vanilla is the prominant note here otherwise good release from Ck line something diffrent they took a risk and i think it paid off. presentation bad it deserves a better looking bottle.
Longevity 9/10 easy 8 to 10 hrs for me
Sillage 8 /10 it projects you will get noticed
uniqueness 7/10
Over all smell 8/10 pretty solid
Price vs quality 10 /10 if I'm wrong here let me know a fragrance that's is 200ml below 50 with this quality juice.
versatility cold weather day and night

Molko
Molko

My first impression when I tested some months ago that this is aggressive, strong tobac and too much cardamom smell, didn't harmonize, but now I changed my mind and I start to like this smell, it counts also the mood and other circumstances when someone tests a new fragrance.
I bought it for myself and I really enjoy, the bottle is also so cool. I use very often, nearly every day. Easy to like this youthful, fresh tobac (not too sweet) fragrance. I like more the first-the top notes than the dry down, more unisex and unique than later. On my skin is soft to moderate sillage and moderate longevity, I (re)spritz several times in 6-8 hours.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

This juice is unbelievable! I don't undetstand why ck named it shock, since it's a great all-around frag. It's a great value too. My best blind buy, ever.

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

love this stuff, just picked it up yesterday. sprayed it on my skin about 6pm last night.. it is currently 12pm the next day and i still detect it on my skin pretty easily.

the smell is very nice, i have about 20 bottles and this may be one of my top 5 favorite scents. i like it a lot.

scent = 8/10
lasting appeal = 10/10
projection = 8/10

petranfx
petranfx

very similar in the top notes with tha calvin klein obsession for sure guys

merezvan

من این ادکلن را امشب بعد از کلی گشتن پیدا کردم و بی درنگ خریدمش چون خیلی ازش شنیده بودم
هنوز هنری ازش ندیدم و باید فردا ببینم بقیه چی میگن در بارش
البته اگه محصولات police رو
تا حالا داشتین به نظرم کمی شبیه به پیور پلیسه
اما خودم دوسش دارم الانم کلس شو این روانیا رو خودم خالی کردم

remaks69
remaks69

Shame, this fregrance should've been and entire line and with the crappy bottle just not even giving it its right to what it worth. Great one!

darksome
darksome

I tried this just on paper. But I think on the right person this will be amazing!

I love to search in the men section of the store, because I still learining about scents and notes, and also because when I find something interesting I introduce the fragrance to my boyfriend (or even buy it for myself if it's unisex enough).

CK Shock is one of this gems. It's more unisex than I've expected, a spicy orintal/gourmand scent. The opening IMO is both, dry and wet. It has a dry, very sweet fruity note, but also a very wet, but sweet warm base. The dried fruit notes remind me on a mixture of dried figs and prunes with a tinge of apricot.

Then, the scent calms down and becomes less sweeter (in a good way!). Now it's little more serious and elegant, but still sweet spicy scent, that reminds me on fresh, damp tobacco with dried figs/prunes in a youthful but elegan way. In the store where I tried it, you can get just designer/celebrity perfumes and this is one of the best. Very unique and very unusual - in a good way.

Edit, January 2014:
I got a terrible experience with this scent. A teenager sitting in front of me in a bus was terribly oversprayed with One Shock. Almost began to hate this scent, but I don't want that just because this one abuse. Still a good perfume IMO but it must be worn carefully, because it's very fruity.

browne54
browne54

I must start off by saying I generally have a supreme dislike for Calvin Klein frags. They usually all have piss poor projection and longevity. And the Eternity reformulation downright mutilated the original. That being said, I tested this one in shop for giggles. I was blown away to be frank. I love tobacco, favorite note in fragrances and this one utilized it wonderfully. Plus the projection and longevity seems to be excellent for an average fragrance. In addition, it is so inexpensive. Picked up a 200ml on Amazon for $33 USD. How can you beat that? Works best in fall/winter months. Overall I was taken by surprise and impressed. An excellent combination. Good work CK house, lets make this a trend from now on.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I was at a store and saw this sitting on the counter and something intrigued me enough to spray myself with it ( certainly wasn't the hideous bottle!) and I was surprised to find I really like it. It worked really well on my skin (Oh and I'm a woman BTW) and was sweet and spicy...right up my alley! I went home and my husband said I smell good which is unheard of since he's not into my "perfume addiction". Anyway I found a cheap bottle at Marshall's and still really like it....however sometimes being obsessed with reading reviews here on Fragrantica can be a bad thing because I have found many times after reading what someone else has wrote I go "Huh...yup they're right. That's what I smell" One reviewer said they smell wet cherry tobacco and now that's all I can smell! Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but the mysterious "oooh whats that intoxicating spicy smell?" is no longer that mysterious. Oh well, still like it!

esteban747
esteban747

I can't believe some reviewers call this perfume "fresh", since this is not a fresh scent at all!
It's sweet (thankfully not overly so), the top notes are not impressive at all, in fact it smells like any other men scent with amber and musk on it.
But then, slowly the tobacco appears and it transforms this average fragrance into something more refined and apart from the rest.
I think CK One Shock deserves to have its own name instead of a flanker of CK One, because it's a truly a gem that shares nothing with the typical CK fragrances.
I have to say that the tobacco blew my mind in an unexpected way. I can see myself wearing this on a night out, when I want to feel sexy and uber masculine.

RJ_Paint
RJ_Paint

One of Calin Klein's best fragrances that actually projects. Most CK fragrances smell nice imo, but they don't project at all and never last more than 30 minutes. That is not the case with this one, this lasts moderately well(4-6 hours) and projects quite well. It smells like dry tobacco, monster energy drink(serious), and amber, but it comes very well together. I love this stuff in the winter and you can't complain for the price.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

CK Shock is a very good surprise, since the house is not as competent in their creations in my opinion.
Spicy oriental opens with a chord fruity / fresh by tangerine combined with a lavender touch.
The heart is hot and spicy becomes the presence of cardamom along with a pepper, nothing intense. Passing this body, enters the bottom of a very nice patchouli beside a tobacco and amber reconciled with a sugary giving specific touch it, this is the great moment, the best CK in my opinion.

Definitely NOT unisex, this is overall nice , spicy but not overly, it is masculine without being overly woodsy. It is fresh, young, maybe not outstanding but very wearable. I gifted it to my son who enjoys it. Not a favorite of mine, but acceptable.

connor.mcbroom
connor.mcbroom

I like this scent but the only thing shocking about it is that it is not unisex. This is a good casual, quite synthetic, spicy warm scent. The opening is fresh slightly fruity sweet with floral notes in there.

Then I get a burst of warm spices that come into the mix with the fruity sweetness starting to fade away in the background.

Finally the base notes kick in which is a very nice quite prominent tobacco note that is quite powdery and creamy. Quite a masculine dry down.

I really cant help but think that D&G the one is a premium more formal genuine version of this with its tobacco and fruity notes.visit my site mrproductreview.com

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I absolutely LOVE this scent. It's warm and spicy and intoxicating. I would definately buy it again. A very sexy scent, for both men and women (imo).

deeply11
deeply11

Simply one word: Wonderful.

chunk1189
chunk1189

I blind bought this afew days ago as i rather like ck lines, i'm not overly fond of this, imagine the smell of joop homme but it being less sweeter, alot less heavier and more spicey and warmer, when this settles down its got a rusty smell to it, if you like smelling like you spilt some sweet sticky spirit on you then this is definatly for you, however definatly not for me...

adgeadrian
adgeadrian

I stay away from CK's perfumes mainly because they are very light and they don't last long. However, CK's Shock (for him) is an exception. It has a funky scent which reminds me of a fun time at the club, where everyone is dancing and sweating profusely while oozing plenty of sex appeal. This might be the lucky scent after all.

averinberry
averinberry

I bought ck one shock as a birthday present to my boyfriend last year. He have worn it almost everyday. :)

Mick5781
Mick5781

I usually HATE calvin klein Fragrances because of the longevity and sillage but i must admit this one is really GOOD , nice longevity on my skin (around 11 hours) nice sillage too , and so damn CHEAP !!

sirpedrig
sirpedrig

The opening has a lot of fruitiness, but it's hard to pin down which fruit. Maybe a plum half way to being a prune. It's an odd, but not unpleasant, synthetic fruit that fades over time while remaining quietly present in the background. Given the other reviews, I was expecting tobacco to be very prominent. I don't detect it at all. Perhaps what I am describing as an almost dried plum others describe as tobacco?

In any event, it quickly dries down to very sweet powder (almost powdered sugar rather than talc) dominated by patchouli and amber with a little twinge of spice beneath -- mostly cardamom with a very small pinch of pepper at the back of the nose. The overall effect for me is something like cotton candy at the county fair. It's really sweet, but there's a melange of indistinct gourmand notes floating in from the next stall.

This scent is, not surprisingly, quite unisex and youthful. It's not offensive at all and safe for almost any setting. The longevity on my skin was at least six hours, on paper quite a bit longer. Projection is moderate and pleasant if uninspired. I wouldn't be surprised if it elicited compliments.

Sadly, Shock is just not right for me -- too sweet without something else to anchor it -- but I liked it alright. My quest for the right combination of tea olive and tobacco continues.

Thiago Mendes
Thiago Mendes

Depois de mais ou menos 1 hora, o perfume fica IDENTICO ao Azzaro Elixir.
Depois de umas 5 horas muda um pouco...

raiyanhasin
raiyanhasin

This is the jack-of-all trades..aromatic,spicy and citrusy. Strong pepper opening and almost instantly a refined sweet amber note takes over. One of CK's best I have to say, if not the best. I can smell orange and tobacco together after it has settled down a bit. Cucumber nowhere though. Definitely potent and masculine; I don't see how a girl can pull this off. Don't like to attribute a scent to a season, but this could cook up to a reeking smell on humid days. Perfect for cool summer nights and cooler weathers in general..would pack quite a punch in the cold.

One of the best in my collection. Not the most well blended, but well enough to be reckoned. Different noses may attribute this to being similar to YSL L'homme, Paco Rabanne's 1 Million and Black XS, 212 VIP for men or even Aventus. I see there is no cinnamon notes mentioned, but I do get the cinnamon from 1 million or maybe it is just the amber.

Leaves a trail of scent behind and definitely projects. A lot of similar smelling ones on the market, but I'd personally recommend this over all the others. Shop around a bit and you should get a 200ml bottle for 30-45$. For the price and quantity, this is the best buy. I am positively SHOCKed that this hasn't been priced higher.

I see a lot of hate on the bottle, but I could care less about the bottle. It is more on the 'punk' side with the black and SHOCK in neon splashed across which I find very eye catching.

Would buy over and over again if I run out of this.

Price, projection, trail and scent, I'd give it a solid 10 out of 10. However, just because of all the similar ones on the market, I give this a 9 out of 10.
You wouldn't regret buying this.

Chacka
Chacka

Very unique smelling cologne, honestly never really smelt anything like it.
The smell is unique and enjoyable.
I can sniff this bottle for hours. But when applied, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, still pretty bomb too haha.

8.5/10

Versatility: 7/10
Compliments: 7/10
Buy/Try/Pass? Buy
Rating (0-10): 7

Note: An exception among Ck line. It's good, actually!

SwagScent
SwagScent

This is surprisingly good smelling juice. CK tends to be inconsistent, but this one is nice.

rlee84
rlee84

This is a nice cologne which I purchased for very little. Although I am not a scent expert in regards to note I did not pick up what alot of people are getting from this scent. That being said.......this is great. On MY skin my family all said it smelled like a "spicy cocoa butterstick". This will be added to my collection for sure.

steve0580
steve0580

Love it! It's another scent that I would consider unique. It's grown to be one of my favorites.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Sometimes, people don't make money because they are stupid! And, in this case, CK wont earn more money with this cologne because of a mega mistake, by doing this another version of the famous CK One when, in fact, they have nothing in common.
The success of sales of this cologne has been the word-of-mouth advertising, the oldest and cheapest in the world.

Actually, this perfume "shocked" me with such quality. Opens with a delicious lavender, mixed with notes of cucumber (really? Mine must have been without it!), goes into a very well made phase with Osmanthus (flower that evokes the scent of apricots), cardamom, basil and pepper, giving a typical air of spices to the scent, and ends creamy, divine, due to the notes of amber, musk, patchouli, woods and tobacco. But this tobacco is adorable, it's not smoky, but intense and creamy when mixed to the amber note.

I saw many comparisons between this one and Spicebomb. To me, remembers more the Very Irrèsistible, from Givenchy, in a certain way. And the best is that exudes well and lasts very well too, which is great, since the colognes from this house are so criticized for these features, especially the line of CK One.

Once again, I insist that they should have released the cologne in a different bottle, just with the name CK SHOCK, without making reference to Ck One. But, talking about the aroma, it deserves all my compliments for innovation, quality and suitability for the current market.

Econochrist
Econochrist

CK One Shock reminds you Spicebomb? Are you kiddin? I'm shocked!

sokrates84
sokrates84

love it. but can I wear in summer or spring?

kenney77
kenney77

Looooove it the opening is amazing so yummy I love how sweet it is very sexy

mario.biani@gmail.com
mario.biani@gmail.com

Great,warm,sexy,great longevity and sillage,very cheap....can't be better.. 10/10

Oscar_84
Oscar_84

I can say that Shock is one of the best fragrances from Calvin Klein. When I sprayed it , I was skeptic because I didn’t love tobacco note in particularly . I had to reverse… just I smelt it, I said to myself that Shock could not miss in my collection. Its notes don’t pass indifferent. Just after sprayed on my skin I smelt clementine and lavender. After few seconds spicy and amber notes wrapped the tobacco in a long lasting oriental freshness. Shock is both young and mature. I believe it is a winter fragrance: ideal for business works.
Also it is very convenient because available in a travel package in a 20 ml and its price is about €12 .

nemesis76
nemesis76

Now this will create a stir in the fragrance community but here we go. I envisioned this scenario in my mind when I first smelled CK One Shock...At a bar I am sipping on some spicy rum with Coke while I smoke a cigar and the smells from all this get mixed up. I don't know if I should be wearing it or drinking it but I bet it would taste good! But once I got past the initial shock I began to embrace it...Holy snaps I actually liked it!

The first few sprays were strong and kind of familiar yet at the same time not so familiar. The blends of tobacco and musk stands out for me at first but something amazing happens in the dry down. It is not too noticeable to the average nose but I smelled this fresh spice with a couple of shots of powder and freshly chopped wood all rolled into one. Anything leftover becomes nice and sweet over time. Obviously our body chemistry vary from one individual to another so you will experience it differently from me.

CK One Shock is indeed a surprise and despite the weird bottle it comes in you can not judge a book by its cover. If my collection of colognes were a street gang, Shock would be the loud mouth who looks for attention. Its the Deadpool (X-men) of colognes but I like it.

8 out of 10

halloween27
halloween27

So much like Spicebomb. The bottle is damn ugly especially on my vanity table next to my women perfumes. Maybe I'll make a cozy for the bottle. Definitely unisex.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

This one took us to near-niche territory à la Andy Warhol Silver Factory and Avignon, but with a cherry on top to sweeten the deal.

cuircordoba
cuircordoba

Like many others, I was extremely surprised to find this scent so shockingly pleasant. I would never even have thought of trying it (that bottle is seriously appalling and ck perfumes have never really made an impression on me) but after a very favorable review from a nose I truly trust I felt obliged to smell it. And wow, it's a perfect spicy tobacco for a semi young man (not a snot smelling perfume for pre-teens as the bottle suggests) and also quite the turn on.

hamidrezaa
hamidrezaa

The fragrance will be thunderstruck , because no historical connection with the collection of Van Diaspora .
That 's quite a shock when the new thirty Tryst has been designed differently . Unlike most fragrances collection fruity fragrance with the freshness and the flavor of the ice something different

In eastern flair - Advyhay design. Aromatic herbaceous aromas and a refreshing blend of spicy Advyhhay the middle of the sheet moves to the next heat . Warm , dark and bitter - is sweet , friendly , young and modern style of course

It went fast Mvshnvar returns to the world that New York Noir neon lights are bright

Hot and spicy aromas
Top notes of cucumber , lavender purple
Asmantvs the aromas , black pepper , cardamom and purple basil
The final notes of tobacco , amber , patchouli and musk Hindi (indian.)

با این عطر شکه خواهید شد، چرا که ارتباطی با کلکسیون سی کی وان های تاریخی ندارد
سی کی شاک عطریست جدید که کاملن در گروهی متفاوت طراحی شده است. برخلاف اغلب عطرهای این کلکسیون که رایحه میوه‌ای، با طراوت و یخ داشتند این عطر کاری متفاوت است

در گروه بویایی شرقی-ادویه‌ای طراحی شده است. عطری گیاه مانند و آروماتیک دارد که با ادویه‌های تند و با طراوت ترکیب شده و از نت میانی به بعد رو به گرما حرکت می‌کند. گرم، تیره و تلخ-شیرین می‌شود، البته به سبکی مدرن و جوان پسند

این رفت و برگشت‌های فست موشن‌وار جهانی نوآر نیویورکی را شکل می‌دهد که با نورهای نئون روشن شده است

عطری گرم و تند

jacob.kizirian

Longevity 10/10
Projection 8/10
Scent 8.5/10
Wearing it on Halloween is Great ;)

Kain
Kain

A good synthetic but pleasant fragrance, good choice for casual use in fall and winter.
The opening is sweet, warm and synthetic combination of lavender, a fruity scent that smell like cherry, tobacco note that give this fragrance a dark aura and lots of sweetness.
As I said it's synthetic but at the same time it's pleasant and sensual.
The sweetness is almost powdery but I prefer to say it's more ashy! like smelling a dark ash from a burned monster body!
There is pepper note in this fragrance and you can smell it, but because of strong sweet notes it's muted and it's in the background.
It's a linear fragrance but only in the base some woodsy notes joined in but like many notes they are in the background.
Very good projection and longevity.
I think it's a perfect choice for guys under 30 that don't own too many fragrances and want something for everyday casual use.
يه عطر خوب و خوشبو كه ميتونه گزينه خوبي باشه براي استفاده روزمره و غير رسمي در فصلهاي سرد سال
رايحه اوليه اين عطر بوي قوي ميوه اي هست كه بويي شبيه به آلبالو داره به اضافه رايحه گل لاوندر. راستشو بخواين رايحه گل لاوندر اينجا بوش تا حدودي منو ياد مايع ظرفشويي آلبالويي يا توت فرنگي ميندازه چون در كل رايحه گل لاوندر جوريه كه بويي شبيه به بوي مواد شوينده رو براتون تداعي ميكنه
اين تركيبُ بوي تاريك توتون هم همراهي ميكنه كه البته بوي توتون اينجا تلخ نيست اما حس تاريك و سنگيني به عطر ميده و بوي لاوندرُ تا حدي بالانس و متعادل و خوشبوتر ميكنه
در كنار اين تركيبات مقدار بسيار زيادي رايحه شيرين وجود داره كه باز براي بالانس كردن رايحه ها كمك بزرگيه به همراه مقدار كمي فلفل
بوي شيرين تو اين عطر يه حالت پودري مانند داره. مثل اين هست كه شما يه مشت خاك قند بگيرين تو دستتون و آروم بوش كنين. خاك قندها ميره تو بيني شما و يه حس قلقلك مانند به بيني شما ميده!!! يه همچين حسي داره
بوش خطيه و تغيير چنداني نميكنه فقط در اواخر مقدار خيلي كمي بوي چوب بهش اضافه ميشه كه البته خيلي ضعيف هست و پشت رايحه هاي ديگه پنهان شده
پخش بو و ماندگاري خيلي خوبي داره
همونطور كه گفتم بوي خوبي داره و براي استفاده روزانه تو هواي سرد گزينه مناسبيه. مخصوصا كه از نظر جلب توجه جنس مخالف هم خوب عمل ميكنه

leecher88
leecher88

this is very similar to Spicebomb by VIktor and Rolf

who dont believe me try it and you will see they share a lot of similarities :)

i love them both

evilspin
evilspin

Hate the bottle look wish they just made a seperate new fragrance called CK Shock instead of CK One Shock cause it smells nothing like CK One nor like a seperate edition. Just a total new fragrance. Smells very nice, keeps you smelling yourself or whoever has it on. Have the deodorant as well. Everyone keeps asking me what Im wearing, even when I just wear the deodorant. On some people this smells smoky, on some it smells powdery and on others very gourmand or all together. One person wearing it smelled very baby powder like he just bathed. So its a surprise depending on your skin. But over all its very nice nonetheless. Just wish CK had better design qualities for their bottles. And the CK name, argh, its just so American yet mundane & even feels like only young people can wear. Get a little high end luxury in your releases Calvin for the older and sophisticated :)

swoon
swoon

Smells like Givenchy Very Irresistible for men. Sweet on skin, bitter on cloths, that's interesting. Longevity is shockingly good for ck ,but it's too close to the skin that on one can notice it except myself.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Like it a lot just doesn't last long on my skin but I dis use it in summer I'm going try in the winter I bought the 6.7 it's smell nice can't wait til winter give this baby a try :-) I blind bought it so try before you buy I get the sweet notes nice put together

Allen-at-home
Allen-at-home

Smells medicinal, like cherry cough syrup... in a GOOD way. This is what Dunhill Desire (for a Man) WANTS to be. The clown-ish neon green and black bottle don't convey the intoxicating cherry/patchouli elixir inside. I prefer more than one spray, although one is pretty strong.

Ganz77
Ganz77

Okay the bottle looks awful. The name is very misleading too. It looks like it's something 14 year olds would wear to a birthday party. That said I like it a lot. It's not 'shocking' in the least. It has mild oriental spices, a slight herbal and sweet edge to it. I first thought of it as a day time cologne but the more I wear it I really think it it leans toward night time, it works pretty well at most times tho. It doesn't last as long as CKone and the sillage isn't as obvious. Overall however a great cologne.

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

A friend of mine wears this. it's warm, sweet, spicy, slightly smokey & inviting. Kinda has a comforting aura to it too, makes me want to lean in closer when we talk.

jaimex1979
jaimex1979

On me it smelt and felt powdery... very powdery... Like it a lot

lightspeed388
lightspeed388

'CK One' and 'CK be' have never really appealed to me at all. Then I had seen this ridicules looking bottle called 'CK One Shock' ILMAO, but then I sprayed this fragrance on my arm. OMG, it was Smokey, sweet pipe tobacco, patchouli, lavender and clementine. What a great smell for the winter I thought, and at about $50-$60 for 200ml that's a great price. Well done CK!!! Nice work.

stockers
stockers

I was shocked too - but in a good way. I've never been impressed by CK fragrances in the past - apart from a brief flirtation with Obsession - so I've no idea why I sprayed the back of my hand with this today: horrible bottle, yet another flanker and so on...but seven hours later I'm still smelling the back of my hand and it's really good - warm, a little sweet, hints of tobacco.
A guilty pleasure perhaps, but, at the price, I'm pleased to have overcome my prejudices!

vdxl
vdxl

I absolutely love it: i'm going to finish my first bottle in one month. For the price I paid, this is magnificent. ALthough the top notes are sweet-fruity, and a little cheap ( CK still must sell this fragrance to uneducated tastes), the heart and drydown is magnificent, even though for an oriental it is rather light: a very creamy, soft and smooth sandalwood, with a little osmanthus-lavender in background. The skinscent is delicious, and a tobacco note is in background, but it does add just a slight smokiness. The perfume I recall from this one is Samsara by Guerlain ( it is feminine, but I want to have it for me too). Think Samsara with no jasmine, just the sandalwood effect, a little ck note for the masses( that fruity top note found in 212 VIP and Black XS l'Excess) that vanishes into a very good perfume. I hope CK never discontinue their best perfume for men. This is much better even than Obsession. It may seem from the top a "junk fume", but it is a sandalwood master at a very good price.

stjoseph777

WOW!!!!! I was SHOCK!! I did some research on this one. You can't judge a book by its cover at first I saw the presentation. I was like what kind of halloween BS is this. This fragrance blow me away coming from Calvin Klein I was SHOCKE!!! This fragrance is Paco Rabanne One Million on steroids I Love this fragrance.

yuber
yuber

actually it reminds me o One Million, but this one has a n aftertaste of Tobacco which i don't like too much mixed with patchuli...it ends up being kind of sweety but with something (Tobacco) which is bitter... i'll give this fragrance a 7 out of 10. It's not very durable btw

Behnisch
Behnisch

I have this one and I wear it quite often. It smells really good but it's very synthetic. It's perfect for every day use in winter or for days below 65 degrees. Not so good for special occasions. Well you could wear it but there are better fragrances for special occasions. Very youthful too! I think it smells good on me because it fits with my appearance. I'm a 5'10, 20 year old white guy with dark gray hair.
I was reading some comments and many people agree that the name doesn't represent the scent. I disagree with all of the people who said it doesn't, because I do think this fragrance is somehow shocking. Not something would make people turn their heads to look at you but you'll get tons of compliments with this fragrance. It opens with a lavender, tobacco note and becomes very powdery after 2 hours. Good projection and sillage. I highly recommend it!

shahab.zaidi

ma oll tym favorite. so sexy,sweet nd fabulous. no other alternative. loveeeeeee ittttttttttttt.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Smells uber delicious! Like tabacco and coca cola (my nose picks up a hint of cola in this.... I have no idea why) but it's a very spicy and almost sweet scent

It's also very unique if you're looking for something different

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

Am I the only one who think this cologne is not for teenagers? this doesn't smell like teenagers at all! maybe I should wait for more since it's been just 15 min

instantjim
instantjim

Finally, a cK fragrance I really like. Perfume Connection (a store here in Australia) is closing down all its stores, consequently it is selling all its stock. I picked up a 200ml brand new tester for $18.75 and am very pleased with the purchase. This fragrance is a lot richer than cK's other recent offerings. The bottle design has been a bit of a sore point with me as I think it is very poor design,this is, however, not an issue with the tester as the screw on sprayer is equipped and the box is large enough to hold the bottle with the sprayer attached.

At the very start this reminds me of a slightly sweeter version of Bogart Homme. The tobacco is that sweetened pipe tobacco type. This is not quite a powerhouse scent, but would be liked by many who favour that type of cologne. This hovers between a powerhouse, gourmand and oriental. A worthwhile fragrance, even though its longevity is only fair.

naizar.joguh
naizar.joguh

CK One Shock vs The Beat?which one gonna win?

ralphpr7
ralphpr7

tried this one on my wrist yesterday. ehhh, ill pass on buying it, didnt like it at all, to sweet for my taste, sweeter than one million, ill just skip this one, and if i want to wear something similar for one night, ill use my wifes brown sugar from beauty control ,witch its clasified like unisex. it does last a while tho.

juanma
juanma

Este perfume me encanta y en verdad me gustaria comprarlo. Es cierto que sigue la tendencia impuesta por 1 millon y otros perfumes similares como The Secret de A. Banderas, pero esto tiene sus meritos como la persistencia y la gran estela que puede desarrollar. Esto es ideal para el otoño y el invierno. Muy recomendable.

kl99
kl99

That could be a Tom Ford One. A modernized middle 80's fragrance. Not for so young guys. Except the ones with a retrò view. I usually don't like Calvin Klain's perfumes. But this is a dark, intoxicating and almost gourmand fragrance you can't stop sniff. It begin toffee I sense, and it turns in this fruity pure pipe smoke. Magic.

Fragrancelover2012
Fragrancelover2012

This is a real unique scent its a perfect mix of sweet meets spicy! I really can pick up on the Clemintine, Patchouli and the Cucumber. I got the 3.4 size at Kohlsfor 50 bucks. I wish this had a matching lotion like my CK One and CK Be do.

Zenith
Zenith

I often don't get the reason behind naming of fragrances, but I has thought I could predict what a jet black bottle with bright green splashed Shock on the side would be like.

I was completely wrong, nothing remotely shocking to me. Nice fresh warm and spicy scent with a mature drydown.

A solid choice, and an excellent reminder to never judge a book by the cover

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A light, young, alluring, earthy-orange like scent...

I applied 6 heavy sprays..

0 - 30 secs. Not much

30 secs - 2 hours. 1.25 foot projection, sometimes intermittent. This is a very light and subtle aroma, which is alluring and young when it projects. Its projection continues, even when you think its about to fade. I think though you need at least 6 heavy sprays with this one, to get the benefits. Its like a light orange scent - to call it orange cordial or bland would be unfair - and it has an earthy like quality, which removes any bitterness and balances it well and I think it really works. I have smelt this on 2 occasions in public and it has had me chasing it- can't believe the bottle and name for this, nothing "shock" here, its more alluring and aromatic than rude! The projected smell is sexy and young - ages 16 - 27 though more maturer when you smell the skin - ages 27 - 38.

2 hours - 4.5 hours - 4 inch projection. Occasionally more. Like it, very moorish to me

4.5 hours - 6 hours - 1 inch projection. Becomes smoky

Like it! young, distinctive if spray enough. However some may find booring after a while, so maybe get the 20ml EDT travel spray which online is £11, before buying a big bottle.

Good

Familiarity with too many trivial perfumes have probably brought, as a result, an increase in our level of tolerance. In front of a barely pesentable fragrance, we're all ready to declair it a winner. In this context, Shock is not as outrageously bad as most of the Calvin's Klein's latest releases but it's still widely far from being attention worthy. In an ideal world where fragrance should simply smell good, this would be just a non-descrypt concoction of aromachemicals aimed to smell of something.

In the real world, this is just a non-descrypt concoction of aromachemicals aimed to smell of something. Ok, It's not sporty, it doesn't come in a frosted bottle and it's probably the best fragrance by Calvin Klein in years but it's not enough. Clearly targeted to younger crowds but I don't see why teenagers should burn their money in such a crap. Seal your wallets. Dreadful bottle.

shahab.zaidi

yesterday , i sprayed it on ma skin. got the feeling as it is similar to versace crystal noir. very well settled notes, mysterious and sexy.gonna buy it..

markkkkkkkk4444
markkkkkkkk4444

2 words, sexy and unique.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I LOVE this! I tried it out on myself and it smelled gorgeoulsly spicy, warm, not overly sweet and still fresh. I also tried it on my brother and it smells nice on him too! This is a really sexy fragrance, and I could imagine myself to get attracted to someone who wears it just because of this perfume. Go easy on the application though, it might get too heavy otherwise.

ally.angeliss
ally.angeliss

My BF got these like a month ago and when he first started wearing it, I actually thought he smelled really really weird.. He smelled like pepper and had this weird bitter-sweet smell that gave me huge headache and made me squint my face when he was hugging me.. I was just like "WTF is he wearing??"
I'm glad he stopped wearing this.. :(

mrsocal
mrsocal

i like this frgrance. not love it. but like it. it smells like spicy tobaco with sweet cherries. yeah wierd combo but its actually ok. age range from teens to about 30ts

vignesvaran.suppiah
vignesvaran.suppiah

sorry to be negative but the house of ck doesn't last on me well.. but this one is exception.. the opening is sweet similar to 1 million paco rabanne..

my rating

Projection : 7/10
Sillage : 7/10
overall : 7.5 / 10

bottle : hate the cap..still something diff : 6/10

OZ
OZ

I don't get the appeal of this fragrance, it is generic, dirty and sickening sweet (not in a good "delicious" way). Surprisingly, it lasts on me which is a bit sad because I could had added it in the list of "negative" things about this fragrance. Overall, I much prefer the female version (which is brighter and a bit more likable to me)

mn77393
mn77393

did a blind buy of this based on a few things i'd read. overall, it's not too bad. of the fragrances i've sampled (which are admittedly limited), i think this comes off somewhere closest to a sweeter, (initially) fresher, less mango/woody/spicy version of polo double black (which is to say only a little bit like polo black, i guess). i definitely do not smell any similarity bewtween this and a*men pure havane. i own both and find pure havane to be a much sweeter, honey/tobacco-imbued fragrance while to my nose, this is comparably fresher, more floral, and amber-based.

initially, i could detect the hints of clementine, cucumber, and pepper, along with a herbal or floral hint (lavender, i'd say) and the patchouli base. it's more of a sharper, tangy, fresh scent with an underlying spice, almost akin to a body wash. as it dries down, the aroma softens out into the patchouli, amber, and musk base. i can detect a woodsy element and an undertone of tobacco. it's almost reminiscent of some of the head shops i visited in college (not overly so, but somewhat).

i don't get a huge projection, but it's not invisible. that's sort of how i prefer it - smell good up close but not overpowering or filling up the whole room. i think on my body, this smells rather pleasant and soft, although i prefer polo double black. on my clothes, it smells a little brighter and fresher, not in a bad way at all. there's a sweetness to it, for sure, but nothing too unbearable. longevity on me was about 3-4 hours from initial application until negligible detection - a little on the short side.

this will fit in my wardrobe somewhere, likely as a good casual fragrance for either a day at work or a night out with friends. it doesn't seem like anything special, but that wasn't really what i was expecting. overall, i'd give this a 6.5/10: good but not great aroma, low/medium projection, low/medium longevity, low/medium price.

jtappenden
jtappenden

Flamboyant,colourful & extrovert.Bergamot/vanilla notes are played at full-volume!A fragrance with an upbeat & sociable personality.

DOTMASTER
DOTMASTER

THATS A GREAT ONE, SWEET,LASTING, CANDY LOOK ALIKE

Kharnak
Kharnak

Not nearly as strong, potent or choking as i expected. Sweet oriental floral, sweet wood. Faintly of citrus(clementine peel?) faintly of chocolate, with an oily character.
Quite fresh actually, i don't sense much Cucumber nor tobacco here. It has a vaguely shampoo like quality, like there's more fruits. Very synthetic, and "urban". I think that's the "Energy Drink" accord. It does have that Vitamin-B syrupy, almost fruity marshmallow vibe to it. I'm quite fond of Energy Drinks.
All these notes blend very well, they're VERY well rounded and balanced, where nothing really sticks out.
This is closer to unisex for me, like a lotion. Or... green Apple?(maybe cuz i'm looking at the Green package lettering)
Pleasant, good value, it's a good crowd pleaser. This goes in my outgoing, clean fragrances.

*Update: oh my, once the Energy Drink vibe fades, NOW it smells like Tobacco. But not refined, more like sniffing a fresh pack of cigarettes.

Sillage: modest
Longevity: pretty decent

flopi81
flopi81

I liked this fragrance from the first moment i felt its smell on my skin.In less then 10 minutes from the first contact i was with it in my 'pocket'. Smell shocking,like in title!

Chimp
Chimp

CK One Shock is a very sweet and warm fragrance that resembles to milk chocolate with some spices added, the lavender note gives the fragrance a strange boozy smell. For me Ck One Shock gives the impression that it's trying to hard to impress and ends up turning into a funky weird fragrance. If you like sweet fragrances such as CK One Shock i'd recommend you to try Rochas Men and Ultrared Men by Paco Rabanne.

Corto Maltese
Corto Maltese

This is spicy,ambry and woody smell.
Opens with clementine and lavender, than comes her spicy warm and dark heart which icludes cardamom, pepper and basil after becomes strong and dark bitter - sweet aroma.
Drydown includes ambry tobacco tonality.
Provocative and exclusive, for younger man.
A little strong and obviously shocking.

johan00418
johan00418

Every time I use this perfume, people ask me the name of it. It's a very sexy fragrance, perfect to use by night and flirt with the woman, they really like the smell of CK One Shock. The lasting power is very good too. I definitely recommend it.

uthman.ahmed
uthman.ahmed

Smells more like chocolate than shocolate..
It is actually a nice, quite wearable fragrance and affordable for those looking for something practical..
Imo more like Kocorico than La Nuit EDP which I have..
I've worn the testers for two days and it is a 7/10 or even 8/10 due to good longevity and affordable price..

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Does anyone else think this stuff has a hint of a root beer like smell??

ronX24
ronX24

Love this fragrance Recieved a sample of it before Christmas and I am hooked. It comes close to smelling like a woman's cologne while still being a mans cologne. It is richer than what I would normally wear so I think that it is prefect for the fall and winter when it is getting cooler out maybe even during the cooler parts of spring but anything after that and I think that I would start to get sick of it. Truly one of the greats and I hope that they make this for a very long time.

jamielee.shaw
jamielee.shaw

I bought this fragrance and ck crave for my boyfriend for valentines day. i LOVED crave and i was told this was a younger based perfume for -25 aged group. i bought them both and after he received them tried them both on i am such a big fan of SHOCK for men now. The first smell i get is a smoky smell and a coffee mixed with a chocolaty smell his worn it a few times, and i CANNOT get enough i highly recommend this perfume to anyone under 25. its amazing!

Rankn504
Rankn504

This is definatly one of the best and surprising ck ones out of all of em. This stuff smells tooooo good. I get chocolate and a lil coffee in this one i was very surprised. I normall just look away at these flankers but this smells soo different and good. Good job CK.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

just tried today , i feel that it is similar to tom ford black orchid edp, its a little sweet dark boozy , woody deep thick smelling fragrance.i hav tomfords black orchid.

chibon
chibon

Just got this one today and I must say that CK One Shock for him definitely lives up to its name...SHOCKINGLY AWESOME. This frag is curiously intricate and love the dark notes on it during drydowm: tobacco, musk and amber. I was a bit skeptical with this flanker but glad I now own it. Seems great for colder days and nights and love the juxtaposition of sweetness and smokiness. On first spray, the frag tends to be very citrusy with tangerine notes and then the true beauty of it is revealed: smoky tobacco, lavender and oriental spices. I'll be rocking this frag for sure.

Longevity 7/10
Sillage 7/10
Scent 9/10

UPDATE: Some people have told me it reminded them of CK Obsession...any takes on that?

dad hash

It performed quite well for me today, a bit close to the skin but very nice and longevity is fine 6 hrs!!! but i feel it smell like some other but i donot remember can any one help in it?

dad hash

Bought it today in the Evening from Douglas, havent tried it yet, lets see tomorow evening how it works

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Curiously complex in scope, this spicy oriental flanker is a noteworthy addition to Klein's otherwise-drab lineup. It opens with a bright pepper and patchouli, made astringent by an herbal lavender. The composition is softened and sweetened by the arrival of warm cardamom and pipe tobacco. Eventually these well-defined herbs and spices are conjoined, and a little blurred, by a well-rendered vanilla, and an odd minty citrus note (possibly the usage of osmanthus with clementine or tangerine) keeps everything from becoming overly steeped. Quite possibly their finest fragrance to date, and much better than the original. A CK scent that smells good? Shocking!

bwcw81
bwcw81

This one got nothing similar to the original CK One, in facts, it is the opposite of it. It is very powderish, potent and very very strong, definitely a nite/ winter frag to warm you out, I can't imagine wearing this during a hot sunny day!

It open wt massive potent dirty citrus cent, it blinded my nose for a while after sniffing it, so don't expected anything fresh citrus here. Minutes later, I can detect tobacco and complex hot & spicy herbs scent, again, it is still very potent at this stage and people around me keep asking what am I wearing in the middle of a hot sunny day! Finally, a peaceful calm mild musky patchouli with hints of woodsy notes take place and I it a lot, calm and peace finally.

Overall, it last more than 4 hours with massive silage on me, people around me tends to feel annoy more than enjoy it, I can't imagine if I have spray more than 1 time wt this! I really don't get what this one got to do wt CK One series.... it remind me CK Obsession Men mixed wt Euphoria Intense Men in a heavy doze! Do try this before you decide to buy, specially when people are expecting this one in line wt CK One series, else get ready to being "SHOCK" like I do!

p.s. My friends told me this one really a "SHOCK & CHOKE" factor for them! lol

mohamad.iswandi
mohamad.iswandi

just bought 200mlof this shock.. havent tried it yet..just try at stor..at first the smell quite strong for me but then i thin i like it.. but y i tink the smell is quite familiar..fahrenheit.. forgot already

MauryGraz
MauryGraz

This is sooo different than anything that I've ever smelled in my whole life. Everytime I put it on it's like I completely re-discovered it. Amazing.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

This reminds me of Cuba Libre made with spiced rum and Mezzo Mix. In the middle of a low lit bar in the Caribbean or Summer, while the smoke from Cohiba Esquisitos adds pungent yet crisp smell of tobacco. People are playing pool and Dominos. Someone slams his last Domino on a brand new table, yelling "Capicua!" and winning the game. The winner is certain type of young man that would be at those parties, gorgeous, sexy, laid back and so much fun. He'd have an equally gorgeous smile and his breath would have the soft touch of brandy. And all young girls would be fanning over him. Oh man this is wonderful. Reminds me of weekend parties when I'm in the Caribbean. Hot, sticky, sensual, wild and yet civil. I can see a man wearing this, but honestly I can see a woman wearing it too. The orange and patchouli here are quite sweet. The tobacco, cardamom, pepper and wood add some intense sexiness, but not at all vulgar. The cucumber is not prominent here but it is present if you focus hard enough. I think it is there to harmonize and soften the lavender and patchouli. It lasts a long time and I can't stop smelling myself. I've been complimented nonstop since I've gotten it. Overall, it reminds me of well made bourbon, the scent intoxicating yet desultory...smoky and sweet.

Agreeing with brettyboy, this should have been released as its own namesake. It is worthy of it. This is one of the most interesting and wonderful ¨commercial¨ perfumes I've smelled of late.

Update: July 8, 2013: A friend of mine was wearing this perfume today, and trying to quench ourselves from the sun, we were drinking Henessy mixed with Amp, an energy drink. It tasted awful, but the scent from the concoction smelled like the perfume, without the tobacco. Cheers.

sara123
sara123

CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein
را در فروشگاه اینترنتی والاسان خرید کنید و در منزل یا محل کار خود تحویل بگیرید.
کافیست نام والاسان را در گوگل جستجو کنید

VanAllan
VanAllan

After the forgetable CKIn2U series, this new flanker of Ck One grabed my attention today and I must admit this is very good: sweet citruses with a touch of lavender and some pepper hits you right from the beginning.
What follows in the next 2-3 hrs is an oriental spicy accord, very nice in fact, with patchouli, tobacco and little basil stated here, still fruity-spicy in background.
Drydown is woody-ambery, completing the whole in a sweet and pleasant way. A nice surprise and a certain future buying to take into consideration. My rank 7.8/10. ☣☣☣
Later edit: bought it, get tired, gifted it. No regrets.

tedylee
tedylee

Poor sillage, also the smell of top note gives me kind of headache. x.x but the base note is good. Slightly amber-musky, soft and warm. And those notes especially tabacco and lavender make it look like an oldie fragrance.To those who may concern, I can ensure you this is not an old-fashioned perfume at all.

FEYISETAN
FEYISETAN

really am not too crazy about CK frags, but this one caught me off guard and i'm so liking it, though projection seems to be poor for me!

RobbieX

An unsusual Autumn/Winter frag. Can smell the tobacco, patchouli and amber. Staying power is good. Only tried it once and had mixed feelings about it. Gonna have another try soon.......

muabanperfume
muabanperfume

I found pepper, patchouli, amber are very standing out notes of this perfume. And know what, those are very main notes of YSL pour homme nuit. If anyone have YSL nuit and this one, try and compare. Indeed, a cheaper version of YSL nuit. Very worth buying if you don't have YSL nuit.

siw.nyström
siw.nyström

I love this fragance! Bought it for my son. Trying to find a simular fragance for women....Can somebody help me ?

henrikahlm
henrikahlm

WOW!
There is nothing quite like this one!
Hot, spicy, peppery, sweet...
Yummy Yummy, very nice indeed, perfect when going to a party or just a really nice fragrance for daytime wear in the autumn/winter!
Very good longetivity!!

krayonkid
krayonkid

I tested this with such excitement, and was dissapointed the moment it came in contact with my skin. It has so many notes, yet all i could smell was tobacco. And it stayed that way for atleast 2hours. I certainly don't mind tobacco in perfumes, but not when that's the only note you smell. The same with Boss Orange, which doesn't even have tobacco notes!

I wanted to buy CK One Shock quite badly. Now Im not so sure anymore.

Grottola
Grottola

It's not anything like cK One, but it's still an attractive masculine that bucks with the current trends but still smells awesome.

cK One Shock for Him is sweet, fun fougere that focuses on the apple pie smell of cardamom, with a fizzy "soda" accord and some tobacco in the drydown. As with many fragrances of this type (Paco XS, YSL L'Homme), things can go downhill easily, but it never does with cK One Shock. It stays smooth yet delightful the whole way through, and never gets too sweet. It also lasts a really long time. This is a great modern fragrance, especially for young people like myself (I'm 18).

Guys, try it! I really like this stuff, and I plan on purchasing a full bottle in the near future.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This fragrance is really simple. There is almost no transition of notes can be defined as a masculine fragrance and vintage style. Really dominates the patchouli and pepper-like odor.

Simple and masculine, nothing like it in the line of Calvin Klein. This is not an elegant fragrance, and is quite young. Fit better with the style of torn jeans. Really minimalist, perfect for parties of young people. Still far from their original CK One, in terms of quality and impact.

Recommended for hot climates and jeans.

Why CK?
Mature and unlikely from CK range of perfumes, but Why to make such a nice perfume with very poor sillage and projection?!
However longevity is pretty good for EDT perfume, around 5 hours on my skin.. So if you want to enjoy alone with your perfume ‘’ anonymously’’.. Go for CK SHOCK FOR HIM, because no one else will smell it on you!!

antonpan
antonpan

For me this one is closer to Fahrenheit Absolute, though I can't deny that Shock is done in the same direction as sweet oriental spicy Bvlgari Black, La Nuit de L'homme etc. What I feel is a woody incense base with a Fahrenheit-y floral accord and a beautiful fruity note in the background. This could be sounded crazy but ambery dry down reminds me of Dior's exclusive Amber Nuit!
Ck One Shock is quite good for its conception and price, it has decent sillage and average longevity. Nothing new, however worth trying.

calyx93
calyx93

Personally, I hated CK One when it came out. I distinctly remember encountering it for the first time at Tower Records in Boston, and shortly thereafter it was omnipresent - everyone seemed to be wearing it, and far too much of it. It was too sweet, fresh, bland, inoffensive (a trait I hate sometimes) and non-challenging. So right then and there, I wrote off anything ever produced by Calvin Klein with the CK moniker. I mean hell, this was the company that put out Obsession - a monster of a scent! WTF was this wimpy unisex pablum?

Skip ahead a couple of decades and I'm at a Perfumania store buying some old formula Opium EDT (WITH oakmoss and isoeugenol - ahh!) when the SA tries to interest me this stuff. I immediately said, "No - I don't like the CK line - they're too generic and boring." But, she spritzes the blotter anyway and hands it to me.

It initially smelled rather basic and bland, but then as I wandered around looking for something else to catch my eye, it slowly changed. That fresh, common woody-amber I've come to loathe was mutating into something vaguely oriental. Then I noticed that it was actually becoming something warm and nice - patchouli, ambroxan, tobacco, pepper - huh? What? I was actually liking this - shocking.

Not that this juice would be a statement maker or signature scent, but this was something that I could easily wear to work or with mixed company without fear of offending (Black Aoud and Yatagan - I'm looking at you two) or being too fresh, generic and aquatic OR bakery, chocolatey, gourmand sticky-bun either. This seems to cross the line between being something that both novice noses and jaded collectors could both enjoy. Again - shocking :)

So I bought it - yes, I now own a CK(x) frag - and I can't believe it, but I'm looking forward to wearing it tomorrow to the office :) Hope to hear some good feedback. Cheers!

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

Sniffing SHOCK was actually a totally unexpected pleasant surprise. This surprisingly gorgeous juice deserved a bottle all of it's own. Relegating it to flankerdom was a mistake and quite unfortunate as it will now probably just get largely ignored by most. Especially by those expecting some of the original "DNA" of CK ONE to be present. Which it is not. Not at all ! And that turns out to actually be a good thing. In fact I almost ignored Shock completely because of exactly this reason. So glad something drew me to it after all. ...
Coz no, this is a lovely "gourmandy/resiny/ambery" wooded Oriental marvel that I just can't seem to get enough of. It just smells good !
I don't actually get any Citrus and thankfully zero Cucumber. No Cardamom, no Basil not really. In fact the notes are so incredibly well blended and integrated that I can't make out any individual notes at all. (Something I don't usually have a problem with). It's just blended seamlessly into this smooth delicious smelling stuff. The so called "Energy Drink Accord" actually smells more like a "bubblegummy-woods" scent mixed with a touch of sweet pipe tobacco. With a lovely gentle purring musk towards the end. The musk is a pretty tenacious non-dirty, lightly tobaccoed "gourmand-like" musk which is totally addictive.
All in all it certainly gets a full on double thumbs-up from me !
In fact the only SHOCK is that this flanker is as good as it is. (Can you tell I'm smitten ?? ;o) ~ Best CK flanker in years IMO !

It's unfortunate however that the female version "Shock for Her" isn't anywhere near as good. Totally generic, forgettable and with little charm. Still, I'm sure strawberry & choc' yoghurt lovers will get a kick out of it.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

The saleslady said it had redbull in it.
Interesting idea, but I picked up on a fruity sweetness that settled on woods and a resin note for body. It's a pretty odd fragrance for ck to bring out.

marcello19
marcello19

I tested this fragrance a few days ago, and I have to say that it is a surprising fragrance from Calvin Klein it is shockingly good. It is sweet, oriental, gourmand, woodsy, fresh yet clean. A good alternative for those who hate 1milion by Paco Rabanne. It has really good projection and lasting power. I think this will be my new autumn fragrance.
Overal: 4.5/5

cysp
cysp

I just tried it today as well. At first I thought it was a very interesting, "shock"ing smell. But now - 2 hours later - it smells almost exactly like Opium to me.

Does anyone else also finds that the dry down of this smells a lot like Opium?

BRH
BRH

Just tried this one today at Belk. I only smelled the opening on a card (and some that dribbled on my fingers), but I get a really strong patchouli note at the top of this. I haven't smelled the drydown, but the top is reminiscent of A- Men's tar and patchouli overload. It's certainly much heavier and more masculine than any other CK One flanker. Kinda seems odd that it's tied to the CK One line, as I see no similarities at all. But if you like A Men at all, this might be one to check out.

smellgoodhallie

I finally smelled this today & at first I thought it was a little bit strong but as it wore down I fell in love with it. It has been nearly four hours & it smells amazing! It reminds me of smores and vanilla.

kazuno
kazuno

I'm very disappointed about this fragrance that reminds me a lot of other similar fragrances. Morever I don't smell the base of the original CK One at all in it. Too sharp, too spicy, too "cheap".

seespotto
seespotto

I actually like this. It starts out kind of busy, and I never have smelled the energy drink accord, but after it settles down it's pretty nice. Good longevity too.

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

i also love it , more the begining
if i remeber right its reminde me : Old spice ( its out from fragrantica data base)

smellgoodhallie

my boyfriend has been begging me to smell this because he claims to love it. I am soon going to smell it and see if it is as amazing as he states. I will of course smell the Ck one shock for woman because it isn't always about the men(:

drofwonders
drofwonders

Ha ha ha to the reviewer that thought this stuff smelled like a urine sample! You must have some awfully good smelling urine :). Actually, this is the best thing Calvin has produced for men since . . . CK1! Definitely oriental, spicy, smokey, and sweet -- but not too much so. Really good scent with above-average longevity. PLUS . . . if you don't want to go all in for a bottle, you can buy a can of the deodorant body spray for $15 and give it a whirl. Good stuff, and worth trying!

$$
$$

This is one of the best fragrance for 2011 fall.Women are going to go nuts when they get a wiff!!!*****5 STARS

This has nothing to do with CK One line. CK One Shock smells weird to me. It's like a wet tobacco with artificially sweeten cherry flavor energy drink with a dash of aspirin powder. I really can't see myself wear this. It's kinda fresh but not fresh like typical CK One at all! What an odd one and definitely nothing "spicy" but maybe just a slight peppery body odor type of spiciness. Sorry! I am going to pass on this one. :(

querelle
querelle

Ck Be falls for the trend of being oriental spicy-gourmand.. Though it could be another one in the pile of that genre, there is something slightly dark that, in a sense, saves it from being totally crap. But still...

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I have had a few times when I have had really low expectations for a fragrance only to be pleasantly surprised....apart from Gucci guilty which I assumed would be shit and was shit.
Saw this on the shelf,sprayed it and was taken aback by the delicious gourmand scent. My only question being: why did Calvin Klein release this as a flanker for a tired line when this would have been a new best seller in a different bottle.

CK One Shock For Him by Calvin Klein 3.99 out of 5 based on 1051 ratings and 225 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Shock For Him by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Shock For Him by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.