Designers » C » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

caramel
cacao
CK One Shock Street Edition for Her Calvin Klein for women Pictures

CK One collection of the house of Calvin Klein receives another fragrant duo in autumn 2012! Name of the duo is CK One Shock Street Edition adding up to last year's editions CK One Shock for Her and CK One Shock for Him. The new fragrances have modern compositions and provide a fine dose of gourmand flavor.

Fragrance for women CK One Shock Street Edition For Her attracts attention from the first luminous drops. Top notes open with glittery citruses (bergamot and mandarin) combined with sweet plum zest. The heart incorporates sweet, intense fruity notes sweetened with dark chocolate and caramel, while the base is soft and warmed with aromas of patchouli, sandalwood, amber and musk. The perfume can be obtained as 100ml EDT limited edition.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Plum

Fruity Notes Chocolate Caramel

Patchouli Amber Sandalwood Musk

CK One Shock Street Edition for Her Fragrance Reviews

bsmith2408
bsmith2408

I have to agree with Nazza28. This perfume is masculine on my skin as well. It's not really sweet at all on me which I am happy about. I do get the chocolate notes (on me they are deep & dark) along with the amber, musk and patchouli but I don't smell any fruits whatsoever. I was actually very pleased with the smell, I have always prefered Calvin Klein's unisex frangrances the most.

Niunia
Niunia

sugar & spice … very girly, but not in a bad way. Can be overy sweet…so one, two sprays and done!

nazza28
nazza28

Just sprayed this and I have no idea why but this turns slightly masculine on me for some reason... I adore the cocoa chocolatey juicy fruits of the original shock, but this one is really leaving me perplexed... I like it but it's so different on me than the original. I wonder if its the plum/patch together that makes it different on me, reminds me of something else but just can't think what!!

Edit: It really dried down nicely, still as mentioned smelled slightly masculine on me but in a quite sexy sweet & spicy way. It's actually a really nice, relatively inexpensive scent, I'm now wondering how it will smell during autumn/winter, whether the spiciness will be lessened by the colder temperature, perhaps bringing out some different notes on my skin instead.

MP19
MP19

this is a fun, cool, young fragrance. At first, it's smells like alcohol. It's a great perfume for spring and summer. Very refreshing

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

If anyone has this and wants to swap it let me know, cause i want this.

marseille_bowie
marseille_bowie

I love this perfume because of it's perfect balance between sugar and spice.... Amazing longevity and not too heavy, although I would recommend it for Autumn.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

The opening of CK One Shock Street Edition for Her is a sort of cacophony on my skin, consisting of a sugared tuttifruit smell (mostly banana and orange) with cacao powder mixed within. However, later on in about one hour, these components manage to mellow together into a creamy praline scent as the fruits are subdued along the way.

While I was thinking that the fragrance would remain gentle praline until the end, the base of patchouli, sandalwood and amber slowly steps out and renders the creamy scent slightly spiced, which is a rather lovely surprise, and this oriental part lasts quite a few hours.

The sillage is close to skin, and the longevity reaches almost 10 hours. Although I initially didn't have much expectation to this fragrance, its middle and base notes took me by surprise. While it's not that remarkable, it's really not bad at all. For those who are looking for a mild oriental gourmand scent, I'd recommend giving it a try.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Smells like juicy fruits dipped in chocolate caramel. The sharp fruitiness complements the sweetness of caramel and chocolate well, preventing the perfume from being nauseatingly sweet.
My mother sprayed it on and I was in love smelling it on her.
It's pricey here, pity. Shall wait till I see a sale.

Gaylydie

Il sent très bon mais quand je le met sur moi je ne le supporte pas. Je suis vite écoeurée!!! Dommage car c'est un parfum qui sent très bon mais que je ne pourrais pas porter car trop fort pour moi vraiment dommage :(

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Fantastic fruity fresh and still remains very sweet distinct fragrance. I must say the best CK young ladies fragrance for summer yet. Reminds me very much of J`S Exte Pop by Exte (Italian brand) which me & my mum absolutely adore for its mandarin orange top note. Silage is heavy but not over powering & longevity is moderate. A definite must for spring / summer 2013 unique fragrance purchase. :)

fellini
fellini

"You're sixteen, you're beautiful and you're mine"..Very tasty!

Molko
Molko

I tested (in 2013) this One shock street, but not was a big shock because it's very similar like the earlier shock edt, but I like anyway:) It suits for spring and summer time, a pleasant fruity/creamy fragrance

SBunny
SBunny

Quite surprisngly this isn't half as sweet and gourmand as I was expecting.

Soft, sweet and fruity when it opens with a slight perfumey edge. You wouldn't have guessed caramel was in this until it reaches the middle stages. Even there the caramel isn't dominant but it adds a sweet creaminess to the fruits. When it dries it becomes more woody.

This is really pretty. It would make a great Spring scent as it's fruity and bright more so than it is warm and comforting.

It's quite light and dries quickly. Lasting power is around 3 hours with ok sillage.

This is a sweet scent just not tooth acgingly so.

Lorelei AP
Lorelei AP

Yeah.. I can see me quite liking this. It's a head turner.. major sweetness fromt he caramel but it's a deep, sticky sweetness rather than sickly. This is balanced out by the fruitiness and then it settles into a subtle woody musk.
Not my usual type of fragrance but I dig it! ;)

Ou peut on le trouver?

gloria.gabba
gloria.gabba

I've tried it! is sweet and sugary, but delicate. Initially you will hear the sweet fruit then emerges the most candy ... unfortunately is not very persistent, as ck one shock wears off immediately.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I want to smell it!! It all sounds cool but i wonder how it will be like :D

pomdgf
pomdgf

Launch in Autumn 2012 but I think it's gonna fit with Summer time 2013. Can't wait to sniff. Moreover beautiful clean and fresh bottle makes me butterflies.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Oh My! I just can't wait to try this one!
Chocolate and caramel ahhhh!

CK One Shock Street Edition for Her by Calvin Klein 3.96 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Shock Street Edition for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Shock Street Edition for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Shock Street Edition for Her by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Shock Street Edition for Her by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.