Designers » C » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

CK One Summer 2005 Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

tropical
CK One Summer 2005 Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

CK One Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. CK One Summer 2005 was launched in 2005. Top notes are pineapple, kiwi, mandarin orange and peach; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, bergamot and frangipani; base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Pineapple Kiwi Mandarin Orange Peach

Lily-of-the-Valley Bergamot Frangipani

Musk Woodsy Notes

Je t`M :-)

CK One Summer 2005 Fragrance Reviews

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Finally found it.. But it's not something i love, but still i like it. Lovely like all of CK One Summer... CK is my favourite house

New Review: This perfume is growing with me, now i find this very beautiful, love in a bottle, i love it...

ZELJO
ZELJO

the best ever version of CK One Summer...like a field of orange trees in explosion of joy...and golden summer memories for me, like a fiesta,like a ray of sun,like an endless summernight...a magical one,indeed

teripanglaut
teripanglaut

i like the scent, like a tropical fruit. a good and must have perfume for man and woman who likes freshness in the air.

From my other cK 1 Summer reviews you may know that I got this shower gel and thought it went with a different version. The reviews below compare this to shampoo and since I only have the body wash maybe I did not miss much...

The shower gel is fruity while I use it, but leaves a tropical floral scent (hibiscus) in the bathroom. It leaves just a hint of musk on my skin when its dry so it can pretty much be used with other versions...

kugkng
kugkng

I have a chance to test this and the words come in my mind is "shampoo" It's kinda smelling of detergent and tropical fruit mixed.I think this one would be better on a girl, more feminie than musculine and for every casual sporty day.

Hilde
Hilde

I ordered my dad to buy me a specific perfume while he was abroad, but he got the wrong one, which is this one. :p But I like it though. I wouldn't have thought of buying a perfume like this, it's more masculine than my other scents. But it can work for me too, a day I'm feeling sporty.

It's fresh and orangy. I think it can be worn both in the summer and in the winter. It's not heavy.It's a sweet but not too sweet floral perfume, with a fruity tone added by the citrus.

I think it's great for casual everyday wear and it's rather inoffensive. Smells good.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

CK One Summer 2005 is quite close to its previous edition. It starts with really strong notes of orange and peach, but it soon becomes a heavy floral (at least on my skin). I can detect the frangipani note, one of my favorite flowers.

The base is almost identical to CK One Summer 2004. Overall, a really nice and summer fragrance.

yalexandra
yalexandra

i just love the scent...it's fresh, not too strong...mild and it doesn't give you a headache..
it made my man fall for me.. it's just the perfect scent for the summer.

dunatko
dunatko

it starts really fresh and a bit fruity sweet - after a while it is more flowery but still nice and fresh... lasts half a day... really nice scent but its kind of unisex more going on the female side! not everybody likes it!!!

Lolly007
Lolly007

The smell is sunny and fruity.
Beautifully for hot and also cooler days.

Der Duft ist sonnig und fruchtig.
Schön für warme und auch kühlere Tage.

da_markos
da_markos

nice scent. i'm wearing it during... winter coz it makes me feel like on the beach during hot summer ;]

after using it for about 2 months:

i still like this scent but i find this a little bit synthetic... it reminds me some kid of good shampoo

CK One Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein 4.18 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2005 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2005, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein CK One Calvin Klein CK One Summer Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2008 Dior Miss Dior Cherie Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Dior Fahrenheit Calvin Klein CK be Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2007 Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2009 Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2006 Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Dolce&Gabbana D&G Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Calvin Klein Ck One Electric Jennifer Lopez Still Clinique Clinique Happy