Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

CK One Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

ozonic
CK One Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

CK One Summer 2006 by Calvin Klein is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. CK One Summer 2006 was launched in 2006. Top notes are melon and mandarin leaf; middle notes are freesia, rhubarb, lemon verbena and lemon; base notes are musk, peach, incense and cedar.

Melon Mandarin Leaf

Freesia Rhubarb Lemon Verbena Lemon

Musk Peach Incense Cedar

CK One Summer 2011

CK One Summer 2006 Fragrance Reviews

dirtycash
dirtycash

This one was a gift when I was much younger.It brings back all the memories of my immature days.Quite nostalgic I must say.I really adore this scent.Unfortunate I finished the juice years ago but still keep the bottle for memories sake.Would love to buy another bottle if given the chance.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I'm confused - I really couldn't find the lemon or melon notes when I had this? It smelled much more like a forest after rainfall; wet and fresh and woody and maybe a little musky but without the usual warmth of musk. It really was the definition of unisex! I loved wearing it (though admittedly I never got compliments on it from boys, only girls) but it would smell really wonderful on men as well.
I'm wondering if perhaps I had a different year of ck one summer, but the bottle looks just like this :/

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

My flatmate in 2006/2007 received this fragrance as a gift. Neither of us liked it and we used it as an air freshener in the bathroom. Eau de toilette, indeed.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This one is the best out of all the CK One Summer, very zesty lemony, fresh n lovely. Really bringback memories... LOVE LOVE LOVE.....

regui8er
regui8er

This is my favorite cologne, aside from all the memories it carries. It is very simple, a soft citrus smell that not too lemony/limey, very good blend. I get migraines from smells so for me its longevity is good as well as its projection although for others I can understand it might be too soft.

I really wish they would re release this smell, or recycle it in a future ck summer

not much sweetness at all, just a tad. this is all about the citrus to my nose. big bold tangy lemons and tart rhubarb is what i'm getting. throw the melon and peach in for a bit of sweetness. this is a great scent for extremely hot weather. nothing sickening in this at all, very refreshing in high humidity. i love it.

Irenee
Irenee

I have this in the 3.4 oz EDT. In my opinion, this is a horrible fragrance in the bottle and on my skin. I think it was a blind buy, or I just thought it smelled good at the perfume store. Either way, I absolutely hate it. It's very strong, and almost has an alcohol scent. It's manly in a bad way. Maybe it's the cedar and incense notes that ruin it? I just can't bring myself to like it, so would not suggest this to anyone.

But I do keep it, because the bottle is very pretty, and looks nice on my makeup table. :)

arubadream
arubadream

I am the kind of person that loves unisex perfume so much especially CK one Summer line, and of course I really like this bottle of CK one Summer.

I would say it's perfect for summer, opens very fresh and citrusy, but sweet and tender enough to be a feminine perfume. I love it from the top to dry-down where it gives a very warm and tender feeling of Musk and Cedar.

I would say that it lasted quite long on my skin, I thought it does not last at all, but I get off work at 6 in the evening and I can't smell anything anymore, yet my co-workers says I smell so lovely so I would say it last about 8 hours, which is good enough for me, although I would say that it has average sillage.

Bottom line: it's a good summer perfume, very uplifting.

At the time this came out my mother loved it, but I thought it was a little girlie (not that I don't wear femme scents it's just there were so many other mens scents I wanted for my collection) so I passed. Now I wish I'd got it and she won't part with it...DRAT!)

It begins with a melon and petit grain top, fruity fresh and green. The heart is floral-green with the unique sourness of rhubarb and a twist of lemon, quite refreshing. The base is where it got strange for me peach (usually appears earlier in the development)and musk and incense dance around a cedar core that mellows it slightly. I must admit: this one is quite different and while it is marketed as unisex it leans toward the feminine while finishing with a sweet masculine fruity yet aromatic whisper. This is the kind of thing I look for nowadays and there is nothing like this. Three or four years ago I was more worried about how OTHER people thought about how I smelled than with my OWN preferences and pleasure. Learn from my mistakes, I sure did!

Sillage: average
Longevity: decent for a summer
Overall: 3/5

This is not the sweet beach party/fruit salad kind of summer it's more enjoy the fresh crisp scents of nature in your own backyard/early summer type of scent...amazing!

n_milligan
n_milligan

this is the exxence of summer for me, super sweet, wildly over the top and totally unpretentious! my favourite for days on the beach during the long australian summer

jembigonjes
jembigonjes

this one is rather sweet just match for casual day, like other unisex collection this is too feminin for those who expect masculinity, but it gives warm and safe feeling when around women. its defenitely an everyday cologne for me

ktv0926
ktv0926

This one is actually pretty nice. I've never worn any unisex fragrance, cause usually they are rather masculine, but CK Summer is soft. It still reminds me a man aftershave, but I think I could quite enjoy it in summer, matched with some boyish clothes.

thomkallor
thomkallor

Not even vaguely as interesting as the notes would indicate - light and juicy lemon, and THAT"S IT lol good for what it is, at any rate.....and disposable, as CK seemes to create a new edition each summer....

dunatko
dunatko

i think this CK one summer is absolutely number 1....(from limited summer editions) maybe 2009 will be better?!:-)

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

This unisex fragrance would smell great as a perfume and also, it's not too sweet or feminine to be a cologne. Highly recommended for a hot summer day as either a perfume or cologne.

CK One Summer 2006 by Calvin Klein 3.73 out of 5 based on 122 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Summer 2006 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Summer 2006 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.