Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

CK One Summer 2007 Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

ozonic
CK One Summer 2007 Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

CK One Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. CK One Summer 2007 was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, grapefruit, watermelon and water mint; middle notes are ginger, orange blossom and marigold; base notes are vanilla, orris root, guaiac wood and vetiver.

Orange Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Watermelon Water Mint

Ginger Orange Blossom Marigold

Vanilla Orris Root Guaiac Wood Vetiver

Ascendant Aqua

CK One Summer 2007 Fragrance Reviews

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A sharp, bright citrus aroma which is extremely invigorating, but does not project or last too long..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -1.25 hours - 3 inch projection with some 1 foot sillage trails. This is a such a sharp citus frag with the bitter citrus showing through - grapefruit - though could easily be mistaken for lemon. The other fruits give it balance. This is so invigorating- it is like that first cold beer after a hard day graft. This is more masculine for me - either sport or Summer Office wear, either way a day frag. Ages 18 - 42

1.25 hours - 4 hours - 2 inch projection.

4 hours - 6 hours. Close to skin. A little more mellow now in the drydown

An essential frag for baking hot days. This is similar to many other frags but that cutting edge at the start is great

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Pleasant, citric, light, i was glad that the bottle was finished, not getting another one.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I'm looking for the 2005 one, but i ended up buying this, coz i think this is it. This one is nice, but not as great as CK 2005. I'm dying want to have 2005 :(

RedJournalist
RedJournalist

It has a very sweet and fruity scent. It's also has a light, breezy and fun quality to it.
I love this cologne. I wish that it was a standard product, and not a limited edition.

Grottola
Grottola

Whee!

cK One Summer 2007 is a fun, tart and fruity citrus fragrance. Just straight up citrus, fruity notes, a wee bit of calone (not too much), and a little hint of cinnamon/bay leaf and ginger. Nothing too special or surprising here, just a fun, happy scent that lasts a decent amount of time - 5 to 6 hours on me. If you can find it, by all means splash it on and have some fun!

I find cK One Summer 2007 to be strictly unisex.

oyster_horace
oyster_horace

it is VERY (artificially) Fruity, as it literally smells like bubble gum.
very very very very sweet, which would makes you feel happy

cartman_
cartman_

a wonderful fragrance for summer days....
I liked lot ; woods,grapefruit,orange,marigold in this fragrance.

over all: wood/fruits/floral notes amazing ...

If you've read my other cK1 summer reviews you know I have only the lotion and cooling body moisture gel for this version. When I went to my favorite fragrance counter my groovy girl, who always gives me "goodies", informed me they were sold out and would not get anymore <:( >. So it was not a complete loss I bought the companion products. These go well with many summer frags what with the heavy fruity top notes, and the lightly spiced florals and sweet, earthy drydown. I like the lotion in the fall/winter and the moisture gel in spring/summer. My mother says "one summer is good enough for me, they're all the same feeling despite different groupings of notes", we could learn a lot from Mom...

Ouch!
Ouch!

Ooooh so zingy and zesty in such a gorgeous way. I used this alot when I went to India in the blazing sun, it makes you feel instantly refreshed.

I wore it today because it was raining and I wanted to try and will the sun to come out and behold!!!!The sun is now shining in London.

So..with regards to the notes, The opening is a complete fruit basket of cistrussy yumness, mainly orange and grapefruit...it also smells like it's got lemon in it.

The drier stage becomes more "Commercial" smelling...and more like a masculine scent in my opinion. It's a bit more floral and the citrus part of it has softened somewhat. This suff is lovely! If you need a quick pick me up choose this. Gonna wear this lots in summer. :)

allegro_barbaro
allegro_barbaro

This review is for the 2007 limited edition. I love to spray this zingy refreshing scent on in the morning. It helps to wake me up and that is worth anything in my book. I get a blast of citrus followed by woods and even my husband wears it. I'm lucky then that it comes in a huge 100ml bottle at a great price. I will be wearing this all summer (except for evening of course because it is not in the least bit seductive). The bottle is lovely and summery too.

flem
flem

This is a pretty awesome smell. It's great. Sweet enough for a women, but I think its deep undertones made it perfectly good for a man, if not better.

The woods notes are perfect to accent the lemony/orangey notes. As odd as it is, I don't smell anything resembling watermelon until the dry down, hours later. It's a sweet smell barely noticeable combined with the veviter.

I also get a smell of honeysuckle in there somewhere. I've never smelt orris root, guaiac wood, or marigold. It must be one of those.

mandashell
mandashell

I really thought I would like this based on all the reviews I read but it just isn't right for me. It is lemony and fresh but not in the way I had hoped for. It is actually too lemony and the smell kind of turns me off. I wouldn't wear it at all. It's unisex but I think it really suits a man more. Sigh...I thought this was going to be a great addition to my summer perfume collection. ;'( Oh well.

guest_masculin
guest_masculin

me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, compré hace poco unas muestras y es sensacional. Y se hace sentir bastante, pues es simplemente delicioso.

Anya
Anya

Almost nice, but gave me a headache. Gave it to my BF, good that he loves it.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

As soon as it is sprayed, CK One Summer 2007 is full of fruits and flowers. Actually, more flowers than fruits. Although it's marketed as a unissex fragrance, I feel that it's more feminine.
During its dry down, it smells like some flower tea. Really nice. I like it!

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

I bought it few days ago, sprayed it for the first time and was impressed. A fragrance in harmony with fruits and flowers, and a little bit of woody notes. Love it!

guest_mush
guest_mush

ilove this sooooooooooo much!!!
it also has staying power!!
one of my fave.!

glamizi
glamizi

soooo unique.

Rock´n´roll
Rock´n´roll

Love it! Soo fresh!

CK One Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein 3.87 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.