Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

CK One Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women and men

CK One Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

ozonic
CK One Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK One Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

CK One Summer 2012 is a delicate, fun and refreshing citrus - fruity cocktail, beaming as the summer sun and a day spent at the beach. Clean, fresh and suitable for both sexes, it opens with notes of blue mint, cucumber, lime and bergamot. The heart of green apple, rosemary, lotus and fresh water accords is laid on the woody base of sandalwood, driftwood, rum and sea moss.

Available as 100 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Herpin.

Bergamot Lime Cucumber Mint

Lotus Rosemary Water Notes Granny Smith apple

Sandalwood Driftwood oak moss Rum

CK One Summer 2009
Insense Ultramarine Wild Surf

CK One Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

Tangobutt
Tangobutt

Very clean, citrus cucumber scent. No time to shower? This is a great quick fix. Refreshing and nice for guys and gals.

JoeOM
JoeOM

A gorgeous, fresh, clean, sweet, fruity summer scent. One of the few fragrances I find wearable in summer.

Very long lasting on myself, at least 8 hours, and projection is average.

Cheap to buy and will see you through the hot summer months. The best CK One Summer I have tried!

rodolfo
rodolfo

Ck One Summer 2012 is a great summer scent!

It's not generic at all, to me. Very different from other summer fragrances. It's fruity, sweet and fresh. Not cloying at all. This is what you need when it gets really hot!

Lasts a lot on my skin, actually. More than 8 hours easily. Projection is good for the first 2 hours, but I keep getting whiffs of it during the day. On clothes this lasts and projects great!

People like it on me, it's pleasant. Also, it's better than 2013 in my opinion, but that one is good too. It's totally worth the price by now, if you can still find it.

Projection: 2/5
Versatility: 3/5
Compliments: Yes, sometimes.
Extreme Compliments: No.

Overall: 3/5

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Wow, somebody gets 16 hours from this! You are a lucky son of a gun. The most I get is 3 hour with very low sillage. The cucumber/lime/mint trio is heavenly but just too subtle. I really wanna like this but it's hard to.

dness92
dness92

Sweet yet refreshing - I smell watermelon! Very happy scent :)

chenriquemedeiros
chenriquemedeiros

The best part is the opening, with sparkles of a cooling lemon and mint, but for my dismay it lasts only a couple of minutes and then come some watery and green apple (somewhat cloying) notes attached with a woody base. I quite don't feel a cucumber note apart from the rest, but the fragrance smell as a whole brings cucumber to mind, resembling it.

TroyBoy
TroyBoy

This is my favorite cologne. I first smelled this at Macys and loved it so much that I starting buying all the CK One and Eternity Summer colognes in each year. 2012 is the exact same cologne as another year...just not sure which year off hand (Blue/green bottom fades to gold top) . The 2013 CK One is the same as 2008, which was the mot sought after CK Summer. As I said before, 2012 is my favorite cologne of my 60ish collection. You can find these on ebay pretty cheap.
Smells very tropical and fruity but doesn't project very well. Doesn't matter though..I love smelling it on myself through out the day.
2010 is another CK One Summer scent that I really like...very orangey.

KamilaD
KamilaD

It lasted in my skin for 16 hours... I went to sleep, and, next day, I could still feel the perfume... at first, it has a strong scent of cucumber, but after some hours, it's exactaly the scent of CK One.

spiderman999
spiderman999

I think,its so feminen

lulu69
lulu69

practically identically equal to ck one electric - pretty delicious! <3

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Oddly enough I’ve found myself really digging “traditional” summer fragrances. This is pretty weird for me because I’ve never really been into them before. CK One Summer 2012 is pretty great! I happened to stumble upon a bottle of this at a discount store and I wasn’t too sure about it, but decided to grab it anyways thinking if I hate I could return it…

CK One Summer 2012 reminds me of this cocktail I’ve had called The Elderflower which also has a sweet citrus, cucumber, and mint blend going on in it. I find it to be refreshing and it has the summer vibe going on for sure. It smells clean slightly aquatic, that actually smells almost natural. I’m really enjoying the cucumber in this! It’s the first fragrance with a strong cucumber note that I really like. The dry down is not as fresh as the top or middle notes, but its soft and close to the skin. I can smell the driftwood with a touch of sandalwood and spiced rum. I’m also picking up on a slightly earthy undertone maybe the oakmoss? This fragrance is quite nice makes me a little more willing to try out more summer scents. ^_^

isabelamattarelli
isabelamattarelli

Summer in a bottle! Great for Brasil hoooot weather. I really like it!

ps: nice bottle! fits it purpose perfectly!

Heinmyatmin
Heinmyatmin

Being perfume lover..my bro bought me this one...well it is just fine with me..sweet like a lime candy..so soft..even ok for the women..My chanel allure sport just ran out so..I'm wearing it now..light n pleasent scent..5 hrs last on my skin under 29 deg C Sun..stay close to skin..still looking for new scent

papoco
papoco

One of my favorite male colognes by far. I was pleasantly surprised by this cologne. This will make you smell fresh and clean, it is a sweet scent, i love the smell, it suits me perfectly. This is my day out cologne, it's very well done very well balanced, this is a great scent . I highly recommend it. It is absolutely delicious.

michael.j
michael.j

I like this much more than the 2013 version, which isn't horrible, at least not at the beginning. For 2013, the opening watermelon is really intense, and the dry-down is pretty good, sweet and pleasant. Once the fruit has been licked away, the base notes of musk and moss hit the floor with a dull, lifeless thud. They are painfully inert and clumsy compared to the dancing fruit and water notes. Moreover, they smell heavy and slightly rancid, like the interior of an automobile in the summer if you've left some stale jelly doughnuts baking in the sun on the dash for a few days. I've tried this on skin, fabric, paper, other people, and I think it's a combination of cheap synthetics (I have no problem with good synthetics) and inexpert mixing. I think different base notes could have played a more harmonious role (e.g., something more resinous or balsamic. Even the oak moss could stay if the cheap musk were replaced.).

The 2012 is one of the better cucumber frags in the designer category. Much more playfully sweet and pleasant than Hilfiger's Freedom, which is a cucumber salad in a bottle (though the notes don't mention cucumber). I could really have done without the clunky and super fake rum note in this one. Why do they always feel they have to make a "balanced" scent? Balance isn't inherently virtuous. It's a fetish of mainstream perfume market logic. It could have been more interesting and idiosyncratic it there had been some asymmetry in the note mix. As it is now, it's a very elementary equation of 2+2, equal parts "light and fresh" and "deep and rich." The rum note in the dry-down comes across like a rummy, root-beery cotton candy with some candy corn thrown in. Totally unnecessary. Despite all that, it's still a pretty darn enjoyable summer fragrance that will stay in moderate rotation this summer.

Update:
8/4/13 -- Deaccessioned. Tried so hard to understand the dry-down on this one, but after the effervescence of the top notes dry off, the smell of woods boiled in rummy crème brûlée surrounds you like a cloud of dry ice in a Prince video. Then, half an hour later, some extremely sour apple notes resurface to mingle with the rummy base, bringing with them hints of mint. This is most certainly a coup of sorts for industrial chemistry as it is surprisingly complex for a department store frag, and a bottom-feeder one at that, but there is not a single detectable natural note here. It makes me wonder if it was developed in the food division of IFF and somehow made its way over to the fragrance division. Whether that was by accident or by design is a valid question because this could easily have been a gum base or a new flavor for sour gummy worms. It's less successful as a fragrance. I can see how it would appeal to a younger crowd and more power to them. I love the idea of young people exploring perfumes -- it's an area of sensory experience that Western culture too often dismisses as unimportant.

pri_alip
pri_alip

Deliciously fresh! Probably THE freshest fragrance I have ever tried! (more than any of the Cool Water flankers I know, btw).
One of my few successful blind buys. Though I love the 2011 version better, this one is also very very good. If you're a fan of citruses, just go for it, you won't regret!
It is a bit more masculine than I thought it would be (but that's not a problem to me). LOTS of cucumber and lime, but the mint makes it all work perfectly together. I also detect the rosemary, which is great because I LOVE that smell.
Bottle is beautiful too!

TheDraper
TheDraper

I love this one so much! The sweetness and freshness of the fragrance pops and it's terrific! I guess it's the green apple and the mint that stands out for me. I don't care to wear it as a daily scent, but a few times per month works swell or any day in the summer season.

Migalex
Migalex

Smells a lot of cucumber indeed. It is very bitter. Not my taste. I do not like the original and do not like this one. But taste is personal. Actually, I find it very similar to the original, without the lemony five minute opening. After those five minutes, I think they are very similar, although I did not try the original for long.

FrenchParfumPenasco
FrenchParfumPenasco

Me encanta el color y la textura de la botella, su aroma a pepino y cítricos la hacen perfecta para tiempo de verano.

darcsinity
darcsinity

Blind bought, Pretty good everyday scent, trying to use it all up...

LexiOD
LexiOD

I was very sick for a while this summer, so I did some pick-me-up shopping and decided I wanted a new perfume. I had smelled this before when I wasn't sick and since my nose was stuffed up, I wanted to stick to something I knew I liked and there were only a couple bottles of this left in the store, so I scooped it up. (Although now every time I smell it, it reminds me of laying in bed all day, contrary to the scent.)
The bottle I feel really embodies this fragrance well. It's got the super bright lime green glass with a faux shattered back giving it a very refreshing feel with bold letters that scream summertime. The only complaint I have about the CK one line is that they don't have caps to cover the atomizer.
I personally purchased this one specifically because it reminds me of something both my dad and step-dad would have worn when they were younger. This is very sporty and masculine, but still fresh and sweet. The scent is very strong and you can immediately smell the lime note, which for some may be overbearing. However, though this is definitely a summer smell, I feel it's strength is more winter-esque. So if you're looking for something that's going to be pungent in the summer heat, this is perfect. I also feel that while this smells like a man's cologne, it's super sweet, making it feminine enough to be unisex. If you are not into very sweet, intense, citrus fragrances, steer clear of this one.
The lasting power of this is very good. It lasts a very fair amount of time, again attesting to the fact that this fragrance is strong.
Overall, while this is not ever going to be one of my all-time favorites, I am glad I own this. It's reminiscent of my fathers and it's perfect for summer. 7/10 from me, but only because it's just a bit too strong.

xx

UPDATE: I didn't end up using this as I thought I really would, so I gave it to my younger brother. He likes it and will get much more use out of it. <3

CoolHandLuke87
CoolHandLuke87

I consider myself a manly guy. I knows what I like, when it comes to smelling like something for 1 to 5 maybe who knows 10 hours? I find anything on hot/muggy days where I'm from are hard to wear.
With that said, when I put this on in my nice cool house I know it won't be overpowering to me or anyone around me, when I get out into the heat and sun.
find it casual, but in the morning... It gives this. I've spent the night with a surfer chick, drinkin' rum and cuddling. A night capt. jack sparrow would have ened the conversation with
...savvy

Ok ladies, awesome summer daytime scent. The reason why ur getting the P.S. Is 'cause...
I have heard that cucumber is a big turn on. I get that in this easily... Any truth?

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is the intense of CK One Summer 2009, very similiar, but a little bit heavy. I like it, this is salty cucumber smelled.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

love this scent.. definetely unisex...and guaranteed you will receive a compliment.. longevity is kind of bipolar..fresh out the shower clean but also tropical ..its like a fresh cucumber fruit punch without being sickeningly sweet..

mse-21
mse-21

This is a cheerful and fruity scent which has a special warmth to it. It can be worn by females but I think it's more of masculine scent.

Nice and pleasant scent suitable for casual wear. Moderate-weak longevity and projection.

stahlvivek
stahlvivek

when i bought a bottle of this green beauty and had a first whiff of it, wow i felt like bathed up all in a lotus pond inside a fruit orchard!! wish ck introduces an edible miniature version, so that i can add a few drops to my fruit salad or feluda ice cream..if not i may soon do it!.

The more naughtier guys can flavour their condoms with this greeenie!.LOL! so much crazy..the best part is the bottle, which has an atomiser which is detatchable, so that i can carry this perfume in small quantities in miniature bottles..
cucumber and seawater.its what i am reminded of..perfect for summer..Sadly longevity is missing..its still winter here in perth, I just cant wait for summer to know how long this juice lingers on me..not easy to throw away the empty bottle, for its colour and finish..

EDIT:-
This perfume has very less longevity in summer.In summer it dosent even last 1 hour on my skin...It is best suited only for winter, where longevity is for 8 to 10 hrs..

Projection is also excellent in winter only..

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Very similar to Bond No 9 Coney Island. I love both!

muncierobson
muncierobson

bought this from duty free on airplane coz id won on a flight scratch card,

did not expect much but actually its a nice light fruity summery scent. perfect for lazy days round a pool or relaxing at a bbq or picnic. good projection for a few hours but i am quite generous with my applications!

this wears well with never forget you by mariah carey!

gets lots of compliments and can pick our cucumber, melon and citrus!

i like this!

gavila
gavila

It remainds me to ck one summer 2009 and it can called ck one 2009 intense, the notes are more noticeables and i like it.

eightbitgus11
eightbitgus11

Hello my name is Gustavo and I'm a 20 year old male

Ck Summer is a great unisex fragrance. Sometimes I feel like its just right and sometimes I feel like its a bit feminine. Overall it's great for both Women and men. The scent is good but not great. You get a nice scent of a cucumber, lime, and watery aroma mix. I've worn it about 3 times and I only smell it on my wrists and have received 0 compliments so far. I feel like it disappears after an hour.
So my rating is a 3/5

I just can't justify buying another bottle when mine is all gone. It' smells very nice especially considering the price of $35 (which is what i paid on ebay) but the downfall is that its not a great smell and odds are you won't be turning heads with this perfume. it's simply just an average fragrance

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I sprayed this on a slip of paper and sniffed it, and it smelled delicious. I picked up mostly leafy greens and citrus. I kinda got a tiny hint of what reminded me of lemon grass. It's very refreshing smelling. But I can't tell if it's more feminine or masculine because I haven't worn it on my skin.

pompous
pompous

Super fresh! This is a slightly masculine unisex scent.

But beware, smokers! This perfume smells horrible mixed with the scent of cigarettes.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Amazing fragrance. It's so clean, fresh, watery You can touch the ocean and the sky. I love it!
Unfortunately the longevity and intensity are both not good - from 1 to 10 - maybe 5 points, around 2 - 3 hours.

syarashin
syarashin

Very fresh! That I almost fainted when I first smell it from the bottle. lol. Its fragrance empowering any other smells if there's any. I couldn't sense any notes but a fresh ones. Citrus, watery notes, bergamot. Didn't know that there is cucumber in this perfume until I found out here. Which then I understand why I love this perfume. And, uh! Water lilies too! Double understand. Haha.

Very cooling fragrance. Suitable ONLY during summer. Not even spring. It keeps you refreshed and energetic for the whole summer.
Stays like, for all day long! And makes you happy whenever you sniff it :D

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

Requiem is right on the mark regarding CK One Summer. The 2012 edition has a wonderful opening of lime, bergamot, apple and cucumber with just the slightest touch of mint that flickers in and out without ever finding its proper place in the blending. This is a wonderfully cool, airy, fresh and tropical scent, but be forewarned, this dies an early death and fades quickly into a skin scent 20-30 minutes after application.
It is most appropriate for causal occasions, not for impressing or making impressions. This is not sophisticated or refined, but CK One Summer is a no nonsense beach and surf blend that invokes tropical bliss or a suburban excursion to Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger In Paradise chain. Whichever is closer.
After a wonderfully expressive, soothing and explosive opening that though somewhat clashing and out of balance, still manages to emit a very attractive scent, CK One Summer turns earthier and dirtier as the lotus quickly pops in and out and the rum and synthetics take hold. The basenotes here are faceless and lack strength to hold this beyond an hour.
CK One Summer leaves little room for evolution or develpment, moving from a fantastic opening to a very bland and limited skin scent that makes the $48.00 price tag seem all the more unjustified despite 30 minutes of tremendous enjoyment.

happychub
happychub

very similar to ck one summer 2009.smell very fresh and watery cool and stay on my body the whole day ! this ck one summer 2012 stand out among all the other summer scent.great job !

requiemforasmell
requiemforasmell

As with many other Ck Summer releases, this one has a great opening, but dies short of becoming a remarkable scent.

The opening is great, with a strong and refreshing mix of cucumber, lime and water notes. Beautiful, I must say! This lasts for about 10-20 minutes, and after that it loses a lot of its projection, the freshness of cucumber goes away.

Meanwhile, some light, pleasant flowers come, say "hello" and imeadiatly leave. And all I get from then on is a lemony (somewhat .. "synthetic"), *very* slightly woody skin scent.

Don't get me wrong, it is not by any means a bad scent, it's a pleasant light scent that fulfills its purpose, which is to be worn during summer days (only!), a "fun-times" scent with friends during sunny days holidays and then blissfully be forgotten as colder days aproaches.

I will not buy this one as my nose requires a bit more complexity to be satisfied, but for someone who just wants a temporary and fun scent, give this one a try.

Longevity: 4-6h
Projection: 1h, maybe 2h with the right weather!

smellitivity
smellitivity

I didn't find this one extremely fresh, maybe because the spices came out more than the fruits. That's why I agree with sweetiepea that it's more masculine than unisex.

The thing I liked is that it didn't fade away easily, but all in all it felt like they did it because they are committed to a new flanker every year.

bjornkeizers
bjornkeizers

Bought it blind based on the interesting notes and the positive reviews of the '09 edition which is apparently identical.

This is my first CK scent so also my first experience with One.

I have to say: the Summer 2012 really just hits all my favorite notes in a wonderful combination. I love cucumber, I love apple, a hint of mint, mix in some water and woods... it just works for me. Feels like getting a full fruit cocktail thrown in your face.

It definitely doesn't smell like any of my other scents. Plus, I really like the toxic green bottle color. looks nice compared to your average Boss Bottled or L'eau d'Issey :D

It seems to last just fine on me. I did use a 'heavy finger' the first few times, but it seems to last the better part of the day on me. My brother did notice it after a few hours. Projection: from what I can tell, it's OK but not spectacular. Definitely doesn't dropkick bystanders in the face like some scents seem to do on me. (L'eau d'Issey).

I'll definitely be wearing this a *lot* this summer. Will probably buy a bottle or two on discount at summer's end if I don't get sick of it by then.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

A fresh, clean, summer-y scent with the most noticeable notes being lime, cucumber, mint. I even smell a little watermelon in there somewhere.

Overall, I really like it and I recommend you give it sniff! :D

God bless!

sweetiepea161616

Let me just say that I absolutely LOVE the scent of this, however once I tried it on ME I felt it was a little to masculine. I didn't want to give it up though because it smelled sooo good!! So... I gave it to my husband and basically forced him to wear it! lol He never used to wear any sort of fragrance, but now he LOVES this one and wears it everyday, and I still get to smell it all the time! It smells SOOO SEXY on my husband!! I mean, grrrrr baby!! I would highly recommend this to any man or woman who likes a slightly more masculine yet fresh scent.

vans1998
vans1998

It's so simple! And who loves the smell of cucumber?!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I liked the top notes in this fragrance but as it dried down, the scent became too masculine for me. The woodsy, moss and rum notes change this fragrance from a light, airy, feminine scent to a heavier, masculine scent.

sissisk8
sissisk8

Is there alcohol in the perfume ?

Weby007
Weby007

This is the first CK Summer I have bought. What a great purchase it was! This is a gorgeous fragrance. Perfect for everyday wear. Only let down is that it doesn't last that long, you can only smell it on your wrists. Therefore top-up sprays are required, but at £30 for a large 100ml bottle, this isnt a problem. This fragrance is perfect for the summer, reminds me of the beach and surfing. I love wearing this perfume and receive lots of compliments whenever I wear it. I am currently trying to use up my rather large perfume collection, so that I can buy more of this fragrance. I am also looking to buy some of the previous CK Summers after being very impressed with this fragrance.

Overall a great unisex perfume that can be worn anytime. Very happy!! :).

amy1983
amy1983

This stuff is subLIME! It is a lime-citruesy scent with a crispness of something that I have never smelled before. It's that certain crispness that makes it ideal for a man or a woman. The bottle is an eye-catching bright crackled green with orange-colored accents. Very appealing to look at. A perfect summer scent.

Tailor-Made
Tailor-Made

Just tasted it today but did not buy it. For me this is not a unisex fragrance, it's a man' fragrance! Is indeed very fresh but not sharp or intense. On my skin it didn't last very long, somehow it disappeared very quickly :(...

Still in search for my favourite summer 2012 fragrance...

bwcw81
bwcw81

This is NOT a unisex fragrance to me, the second and last note have strong sweet floral (apple -lotus) - too feminine for any guy to wear this!

First note is a burst a strong lime citrus scent, very nice. Longevity and projection way below average, stay closed to skin only.

Young girls on sandy sunny beaches is what I can imagine from this. Something new but too feminine for a so called unisex fragrance, else this can be a great summer release for 2012.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

It's the more citric fragance i ever try. Smells like lemon and lime. Fresh but not really original.

sweetiepea161616

I just have to say, I finally bought this after wanting it ever since I discovered it! If you could bottle the summer, this is what you would have. It's so fresh and light and amazing without being one-note like many citrus-focused fragrances. It's complex yet refreshingly simple. A MUST HAVE for the summer.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is not bad at all, but I don't like the cucumber note in this, its still ok but I think for me I would go with another CK One over this.

ZELJO
ZELJO

isnt bad,its fresh, so frutal,pure watermelon, the right one for hot summer days when your biggest wish is being at beach or pool...

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

This is exactly the same scent as 2009 summer scent. I still have the 2009 bottle to compare..and yep.. Same scent

Acqua Di Gio 333
Acqua Di Gio 333

Very fruity, summery, really unisex and also refreshing! Good stuff!

sweetiepea161616

This is great! The bottle is cool too. I always go for super gourmand scents but this happened to be on the counter at Macy's and I was so pleasantly surprised. I absolutely love it! I didn't really get the mint, which is good since I'm not a fan, but I thought it smelled so fresh, citrusy, beachy, and summery! This is the opposite of every perfume I usually wear, but maybe that's a good thing. This can help round out my wardrobe! I may try to find a small size of this for summer. It will be perfect for hot days!

frostwave
frostwave

I just bought it today after trying it in macys. The top notes are a delicious cocktail of fruit. HOWEVER... it doesn't last long. It smells wonderful sprayed on a sample card, yet on your skin this citrusy delight dissipates in seconds. It dries down into something dare I say it, unattractive. Like Robitussin on your skin. I dreamed of the citrus cocktail flowing in the wind refreshing all who walk by me in the hot summer sun, but the scent doesn't even project well. Anyway, you must try it on your skin before purchasing, maybe it'll work for the rest of you compared to me. The citrus scent is wonderful I just wished it was more potent and lasted longer. Seeing as I haven't opened the package, I'll be returning it tomorrow.

RisskItt
RisskItt

I fell in love at first sniff lol..there are certain fragrances that really capture you and draw you in and this is one of them. Not too citrusy like 2011, but the perfect balance of bounce and longevity. I've definitely turned heads with this fragrance.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

According to NowSmellThis blog, the notes for this release are the same of CK One Summer 2009. This also happened with last year's edition, which was CK One Summer 2006 repackaged. :(

nickflick
nickflick

Great bottle, just when I thought they were running out of ideas.

CK One Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein 3.89 out of 5 based on 249 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.