Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

CK One Summer Calvin Klein for women and men

CK One Summer Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

tropical

CK One Summer by Calvin Klein is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. CK One Summer was launched in 2004. Top notes are kiwi and citruses; middle notes are cactus, blueberry leaf and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk and vetiver.

Kiwi Citruses

Black

CK One Summer Fragrance Reviews

thejasmine13
thejasmine13

I tried this because I usually love anything fruity, tropical or sweet but for me this was far too unisex! It was nice enough, very crisp, but was lacking any warmth. Someone looking for a very crisp, unisex scent may love it in a way that I didn't though.

ruski-lady
ruski-lady

Lemon, lemon, lemon. I love this partly for nostalgic reasons - used to wear this scent when I was 16. It's very refreshing, great in summer. Quite energising and young.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Citrus in a very good way... Love it, this is my second most favourite CK Summer. The 2006 version is the first one.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I'm definitly not into the "citruses" note, cause I had this one (was a gift) sprayed it twice and gave it to my sister's boyfriend. Maybe I didn't find it femenine enough. It's not that I need to smell sugary but for me some citrics are very intrusive, they don't smell natural on my skin.

Although I've never owned this version, (it predates my perfume/cologne addiction, when I only used scents casually and for dates and special occasions), I had the chance to spray some on at a friends house a couple years after its release, this is such a summery fragrance...

It begins fruity fresh with cool kiwi and a pleasant mix of citrus that is juicy, sweet and zesty fresh. The middle notes, after the fruity nuances fade, are composed of tart sweet blueberries, the floral green essence of muguet and the amazingly different cactus note (a sort of dry green watery sensation)that are floral-fruity-fresh yet completely genderless! The simple finish of dry, earthy vetiver and clean, clear musk complete this offering in a stylish and not overly masculine fashion.(I ended up a month or so after this party buying cK 1 Electric because of the colour of the flacon and though I loved it (!) was a little bummed it was not the paragon of warm weather genderless beauty...

Sillage: close but good
Longevity: Great on me
Overall: 4/5 (fantasy > reality)

This is in my opinion the most summery, unisex release ever by cK fragrances. Each of the subsequent releases though well blended, leans, at one point or another to masculine or feminine in its development. 2004 edition is perfectly genderless and appropriate for anyone.

Trvevil
Trvevil

CK Summer is pretty boyish. More like alcoholic cocktail, cactus cocktail with very nice oranges. I'd gift it to any rich cherri boy lol xD Anyways it's slightly bitter, good orange cologne that is not too feminine in my opinion. I guess it's better on men. :P

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

CK One Summer 2004 starts really bright with its citrus notes, then it feels a little bit floral, but never heavy.

A nice summer fragrance.

LastingNote
LastingNote

It's a typical U perfume..Nothing particularly masculine about it..As usua l CK freshness is there, even after a few hours..

Denyze
Denyze

Can anyone recommed me a fragrance for men? I need help in that department. My little brother is stinking up himself with cheap-smelling deodarant and I think he needs to learn that boys must smell masculine, not B-O ish! Thank you!

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This was the best out of all the CKone summer scents, absolutely charming, happy, summery. I always got compliments when I wore this scent.

They should bring this back, it really was such a nice scent, fruity, juicy with a great musky creamy ambery base note.

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

I got it, yuhu. but now i need an empty box of it, maybe someone can help me out. thanks in advance

p_autumn6
p_autumn6

it's very hard to find this perfume.i still love it since 2004.i will try to find it again.it's different from every ck summer.i think of the scent of it.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

This is my first time trying a unisex scent. Initial spray is dominated by a splash of citrus however the dry down is neither fruity nor floral... it's quite generic smelling like it's leaning more towards the male wearers. Also, the fragrance smells just a little like ammonia which makes me a little dizzy. Staying power is pretty good. The bottle design is a little crazy or maybe it's because I lack the creativity to know how to open it. I had to unscrew the tin lid off to install the spray pump.. which I heard could be a bad thing because you're exposing the pure liquid to the air. It could turn the fragrance bad. Also, the lid doesn't fit on top of the pump.

guest_I Love CK Summer!
guest_I Love CK Summer!

Today, I just received the perfume CK Summer I bought online from www.worldSfragrances.com . This fragrance is unbelievable. It is the perfect scent for me and my boyfriend loves it too!. I am Happy.

CK One Summer by Calvin Klein 3.83 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 14 user reviews

Boots.com
21.33 GBP
Calvin Klein ck one Summer Edition Eau de Toilette 100ml
Calvin Klein ck one Summer Edition Eau de Toilette 100ml
CK ONE SUMMER for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ LIMITED EDITION 2013 TESTER
Ck One Summer Cologne by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2013 for Men
Ck One Summer Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2013 for Women
Perfume.com
Calvin Klein CK One Summer Eau De Toilette Spray 2014 Edition 100ml 3.4oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Calvin Klein CK One Summer 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Calvin Klein CK One Summer 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One Summer by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One Summer by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.