Designers » C » « Groups

CK One We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men

CK One We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

Another limited edition is arriving from the house of Calvin Klein. In spirit of campaign We are ONE, fragrance CK One We Are One Magnets was presented. It unites magnetically in a simple, universal and discrete way.

CK One We Are One Magnets hits the shelves in July 2010 as a limited edition aiming at fans of the house and collectors. This pure and cosmopolite composition gives you luminous and fresh view of life. A clear mixture of citruses unites its sparkling and bright essences with spices, flowers and aromatic nuances. A blend of mandarin, bergamot, lavender, freesia and cardamom presents an overture to heart of the composition composed of green tea, violet, rose and orange blossom. A base is a subtle combination of amber and musk.

A new, limited flacon has traditional shape, but is decorated with large letters We are one in matt grey nuance and it arrives in a package with magnets which symbolize union and connection. CK One We Are One Magnets will be available from July 2010.

Lavender Cardamom Bergamot Mandarin Orange Freesia

African Orange flower Rose Tea Violet

Musk Amber

CK One We Are One Magnets Fragrance Reviews

kizz_man
kizz_man

i bought it today and i shocked because the saleswoman she not tell me its ck one just in different bottle..what does this mean?
its mean i waste 17 kd (61.2$) for nothing.just for silly magnetic balls inside the box.
and still i have ck one 200 ml
wtfh.... i felt i get punked but not from Ashton Kutcher its from Calvin Klein

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Calvin Klein CK One opens with a sharp clean scent of lavender, lemon, pineapple, and bergamot. As it begins to dry down you smell more of the freesia and mandarin with cedar. The base is a deep green scent of tea, nutmeg, and soft musk. CK One is the best selling unisex fragrance since it debuted in 1994. The notes have a way of complimenting every person who wears CK One in a unique way that fits them. I really like CK One, it’s an excellent fragrance!

guest_B-Boii
guest_B-Boii

Ya they come with metal beads like neo cubes. There's about 40 of them and u can make them into a bracelet or even fake lip piercings ;) ya and the perfume smells good too!

Lance
Lance

I saw this in Kuala Lumpur, I didnt try it because they said it's still the same CK One, only diffirent bottle. But there're totally diffirent notes here...(!???)
Also, there's a little cute gift that comes with the fragrance! I'm not sure what it is, but it's kinda metal chains or something!

CK One We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein 4.00 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One We Are One Magnets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One We Are One Magnets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior J`adore Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Calvin Klein CK One Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Essenza Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline John Galliano John Galliano Dior Miss Dior Cherie Paco Rabanne Lady Million Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Calvin Klein Euphoria Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria