Designers » C » « Groups

CK One We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men

CK One We Are One Magnets Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

Another limited edition is arriving from the house of Calvin Klein. In spirit of campaign We are ONE, fragrance CK One We Are One Magnets was presented. It unites magnetically in a simple, universal and discrete way.

CK One We Are One Magnets hits the shelves in July 2010 as a limited edition aiming at fans of the house and collectors. This pure and cosmopolite composition gives you luminous and fresh view of life. A clear mixture of citruses unites its sparkling and bright essences with spices, flowers and aromatic nuances. A blend of mandarin, bergamot, lavender, freesia and cardamom presents an overture to heart of the composition composed of green tea, violet, rose and orange blossom. A base is a subtle combination of amber and musk.

A new, limited flacon has traditional shape, but is decorated with large letters We are one in matt grey nuance and it arrives in a package with magnets which symbolize union and connection. CK One We Are One Magnets will be available from July 2010.

Lavender Cardamom Bergamot Mandarin Orange Freesia

African Orange flower Rose Tea Violet

Musk Amber

CK One We Are One Magnets Fragrance Reviews

AstralMatrix
AstralMatrix

I already own CK One Summer 2013, 2014 and 2015, so I wanted to smell this version and thank God, I found it on eBay. By the way, the magnets are REALLY COOL. Anyway, this version is very soft and flowery but in a natural way, not powdery and synthetic. At first I didn't understand it, because the opening was not strong, and it was not very defined. So I ignored it for a month or two. I decided to give it a chance again a few days ago and sprayed it on my right bicep, smelled it right away, and went about my business. 10 minutes later as I'm working on my computer, this amazing delicate flower scent hits my nose. I'm like, "What is that gorgeous smell? NOOO WAY!!!" So I smelled my bicep and yes, it was We Are One projecting off my bicep. I could not believe my nose.

Gosh, and I almost gave it away along with other unused blind buys that I didn't fall in love with. This smells like some night flower where I live that only releases its scent at night and smells like delicate, sweet orange blossom. It doesn't smell like the regular CK One. Out of my 70 fragrances, this one is the only one that starts with no identity other than alcohol and weak orange peel and soon starts blooming into something great. It is not a strong fragrance, nor it has lots of sillage or projection, but it creeps on you and takes you by surprise. I recommend it if you like orange blossom or delicate flowers. It starts like an alcoholic citrus drink, transforming later from citrus peel to flower. It never gets "citrusy" citrus like Summer 2013 or 2015, but constantly evolving, like a natural flower smells when you pull it off a plant. Like smelling two or three different flowers at the same time. It's not linear at all. Very surprising fragrance. It is unisex in the opening but dries down towards the delicate, feminine side.

I like feminine smells just a much as masculine scents. I enjoy the variety of fragrances in the olfactory spectrum. Now, I must say this would perform better on a female's skin. It's a "cute" fragrance if you know what I mean. But a rugged-looking dude could show off his gentle side with it NO PROBLEM. If you find this, which is very affordable, give it a chance. It is a fragrance to discover slowly, as it evolves ever so gently. Approach it with a fresh nose, as the notes are very delicate and an overloaded nose could not appreciate it. Alright, God bless you and happy sniffing!

kizz_man
kizz_man

i bought it today and i shocked because the saleswoman she not tell me its ck one just in different bottle..what does this mean?
its mean i waste 17 kd (61.2$) for nothing.just for silly magnetic balls inside the box.
and still i have ck one 200 ml
wtfh.... i felt i get punked but not from Ashton Kutcher its from Calvin Klein

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Calvin Klein CK One opens with a sharp clean scent of lavender, lemon, pineapple, and bergamot. As it begins to dry down you smell more of the freesia and mandarin with cedar. The base is a deep green scent of tea, nutmeg, and soft musk. CK One is the best selling unisex fragrance since it debuted in 1994. The notes have a way of complimenting every person who wears CK One in a unique way that fits them. I really like CK One, it’s an excellent fragrance!

guest_B-Boii
guest_B-Boii

Ya they come with metal beads like neo cubes. There's about 40 of them and u can make them into a bracelet or even fake lip piercings ;) ya and the perfume smells good too!

Lance
Lance

I saw this in Kuala Lumpur, I didnt try it because they said it's still the same CK One, only diffirent bottle. But there're totally diffirent notes here...(!???)
Also, there's a little cute gift that comes with the fragrance! I'm not sure what it is, but it's kinda metal chains or something!

CK One We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein 4.11 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK One We Are One Magnets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK One We Are One Magnets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK One We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK One We Are One Magnets by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Christian Dior J`adore Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Giorgio Armani Armani Code Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. White Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Calvin Klein Euphoria Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir