Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

CK be Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

I have it: 954 I had it: 1001 I want it: 228 My signature: 17

CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Videos
CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures CK be Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

The idea of the fragrance is "be-yourself". Transparent, silky and very sexy.
A fresh woody fragrance unisex with a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes. In the heart of the composition is jasmine, orchid, freesia, magnolia with a fresh hint of peach. There are cedar, amber, musk, sandal and vanilla in the base.
The perfume was created by Ann Gottlieb 1996.

Two popular fragrances CK One and CK Be by the house of Calvin Klein were introduced in 2009 as limited edition in a special and very interesting collection called WE ARE ONE.

The theme of this collection is equality and emancipation. The message is We are one and design is adapted to the theme with the message which is inscribed on the bottles in different languages of the world. Besides clean, simple lines and minimalist design, new, limited editions turn to technological innovations and gadgets which are provided to users of various technological options in one product they choose for themselves. CK One and CK Be collections We are one are packed in see-through outer packages which have a soundbox in their base and it is compatible with MP3 format. It suggests that music knows no language barrier and it transmits clear feelings, no matter which language you speak. Speaker is placed on the front side of outer package.

CK Be We Are One edition comes in 100ml EDT bottle.

Lavender Green Notes Mint Mandarin Orange Juniper Bergamot

White Musk For Men

CK be Fragrance Reviews

renperd
renperd

Well blended lavender and white musk that lasts the day provided you let fly with the trigger. Current formulation seems to be equal to when CK Be was first launched. It's one of my favourite comfort fragrances; something that's very easy to wear, never becoming tiresome and cloying and annoying. It doesn't try too hard but delivers when you apply enough. Got meself a 200ml bottle (great to hold, great to touch)and will be good for a year or two. Enjoy it!

MSL
MSL

I loved this perfume before. At the moment I don't like it anymore and it takes me to fragrances made for * mothers *. About the fragrance? Water peach.

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

I bought it again because Its a classic! 10/10!

kingderella
kingderella

Clean and modern, perfect for a night out in town. Doesn't last long, though.

I'd describe this as more masculine than unisex, but then again, I think everybody should just wear whatever they want anyway.

Beautiful bottle design, minimalistic yet evocative.

debush
debush

My hubby's perfume. Smells zoo good on his body. Clean,sexy,green !

Spaztic
Spaztic

Oh how I loved this one when I was a tween, I always liked it better then the CK One.
I've missed it and wanted to add it back into my collection for years now...finally today I found it! I bought the smaller bottle just to make sure I still loved it, I think I'll have to snap up the bigger one now too.
Inoffensive and yet unique (although by the looks of those votes I will have to check out that Floratta). Unisex for sure

anna.dkr5

@shamsiruhe: That's too bad it doesn't last on your clothes, either! It lasts long on my clothes. Perhaps you could try layering it with the body lotion? I doubt they'll make a stronger version of it, because it's been discontinued. It's a shame, really.
I feel this is an underrated cologne.

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

i love this, but my native and african skin just sucks it all up and there's nothing to smell, even after i bathe in it. doesn't even last on clothes or in hair. hope they make a strong version of this. that would be wonderful.

anna.dkr5

Perhaps we should ask Calvin Klein to put this back in production.

scuffle
scuffle

Bought it few weeks ago, second after first application i knew exactly how it smells like - ...baby soap. Either it smells funky and childish or I just had awesome soaps as a kid ;)

wambyhaskara
wambyhaskara

parfum ini gw suka banget...wanginya soft cuma sayang ketahanannya cuma 2-3 jam.. yang untuk suka wangi bukan long lasting mungkin bisa coba parfum ini

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

I loved this cologne ever since the first sniff, but am disappointed by its lifespan and sillage.
CK Be was designed as a soft unisex fragrance that is great for any occasion. To me, it smells of a slight musk with soapy undertones.
I actually wear this one after a shower before bed, or on car trips when I am in a confined space with family or the wife. It projects quite softly, so I do not have to worry about overpowering anyone with this scent.
The main downfall is its longevity, which is almost non-existent. It sits quite softly on the skin for a couple of hours, and then is almost undetectable after that.

Longevity- 3/10 (2-3 hours tops)
Projection- 4/10 (You have to wave your arms in someone's face for them to smell it)
Versatility- 8/10 (Whenever you want)

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

great every day refreshing , clean, inexpensive lovely in spring summer ...always in my handbag

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

CK Be, perhaps more than even CK One, is the perfume I associate with my youth in the '90's. I agree with the other reviewers: this is a good, solid perfume. But I had no idea it was underrated. I thought it was more popular than I suppose it was.

It's a well-made, modern, fresh-smelling fragrance. I prefer CK Be to many of the recent Calvin Klein formulas.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Love at first, second, 100th sniff! Couldn't stop sniffing! I officially love CK Be! Fresh and light, super non offensive. Just like when you first came out of shower, all day! <3

mildspicej17u55l

Oh and I forgot to mention, not for women at all! Too masculine.

mildspicej17u55l

I have to start out by saying that this is absolutely outstanding!!! I don't believe this really got the respect it rightfully deserved. Now don't get me wrong, i love ck one but i have to say if I were to choose the one of the too of my favorite, it would have to be this. The thing I like about ck be is that it's so versatile. It could be worn day, night, and every season where ck one is mainly a summer to fall day scent. Ck be to me comes out very silky, mysterious, luxurious and elegant. It's very very unique and not something you smell everyday. The peach notes in here are very relaxing. The only thing i dont like about this is that its just not strong enough. CK one however (at least on my new bottle) is very very strong. If I smell it right after the alcohol evaporates or if i smell it on my close, it will send a zinger into my nose. But Ck be is quite a bit softer. If the smell didnt impress me as much as it had and did, i probably wouldnt buy it again because its a tad week but since I like it, i definitely will.

anna.dkr5

Outstanding, long-lasting, clean, and a little mysterious. Lavender and white musk dominate this fragrance. It does have a little sweetness, but I wouldn't call it a sweet EDT. Minimalism at its best.

Emma0714
Emma0714

Opens up really green and bergamott-y.

....And then it comes, my weak spot....

That lavender-musk-mint blend.

That almost same combination that is in "The Body Shop White Musk for Men" and "Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male". It's something about them notes that just pleases my nostrils so much it makes me want to close my eyes, take a deep breath and then smile. Or perhaps jump up and down.

Alas, "Le Male" is defenitly a more masculine scent, but this and "White Musk for Men" however, is not. I love wearing "Be" with a more casual black pants - white shirt outfit. It just ties everything together and sets that right "mood".

RobbieX

Long lasting, gorgeous, musky, floral, addictive and....a very lovely (and unique) fragrance.

brave_kid
brave_kid

love the perfume..i rate this perfume 9 out of 10..it stick on my skin at least for 5-6 hour..fresh and masculine..worth trying..

zogen89
zogen89

Be yourself! 10/10

beibinis
beibinis

To me it smells like a cheap shampoo. Too much lavender, kind of synthetic. Very plain.. even some air fresheners smell better than this fragrance.Though CK BEis not expensive, it is a definite pass for me.
In my opinion CK ONE is much better choice for this price point.

HALEY-SUE
HALEY-SUE

I love CK fragrance. This one is nice, clean, un-assuming. But it's almost not there. I forget if I've already spritzed myself or not. It does smell like a nice soap. Not any of the ingredients outshine the others. Seems to be a nice blending. And it is very good for male or female.
Some fragrances take just a dot or two. This one takes a few sprays. I normally like the smaller bottles of various fragrance, but on this one: Get the big bottle.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Ck be reminds me of a great childhood memory. It's scent is close to a cleaning detergent we used to make soap bubbles. When I blew the bubble, it's smell would enter my nose straight to my throat and irritates it. But still, I was having the time of my life!

Ck be is so sharply soapy it's not fun. It doesn't make soap bubbles. It doesn't even clean but have this detergent smell. Not a smell i want to sniff all day long, but a smell i would like to catch from time to time just for that memory!

Ck be is also very long lasting. On me it stayed for roughly 12 hours and it's still detectable.

For me the main problem of this fragrance is that it pierces the nose with it sharpness and after some time it becomes painful to smell.

I don't recommend it for sure, but it seems it's some people favorite. So I recommend to at least try it. It might be your next best thing!

NOURNAGY
NOURNAGY

nothing here

nothing here to be honest no projection doesn't last at all smell is not bad but not great so stay the hell away from this

projection 3/10
longevity 2/10
scent 6/10
overall 4/10

frusia
frusia

If it is soap, then it is a very sophisticated one. In fact I like to wear it in the evening after showering, it adds nicely to the feeling of freshness. I love it mixed with my vanilla body butter, I think it makes it softer and more feminine. I love CK Be. It's fresh but in a quiet sensual way.

YogaRose
YogaRose

This is the best fresh lavender / unisex fragrance on myself. Unfortunately, my husband liked it so much, he finished it on himself. If are looking for a fresh lavender scent, this is a good one. The longevity was at least a good 7 hours on myself. I would buy this again, definitely.

briannyc94
briannyc94

worn this in jr high back in the mid 2000s. just spray it on your clothes cause on skin will only last like an hour.

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

Thinner, colder and dryer than CK One, more masculine, I'd say. Lightest frag I ever used, disappears on me after 30-45 mins but my skin eats frags. Otherwise really nice, mainly bergamott. Some musks don't translate to my brain, this is one, still it might be there for me somehow since I find this very sexy and addictive. DOES smell like cheap powder laundry detergent in the best way possible. Casual unisex day scent, very very simple, clean, optimistic. Slightly edgy and uncompromising, yet inoffensive. Glad to have it but not sad it's going off the market.

anna.dkr5

I am so sad to learn that this has been discontinued. I think I will buy a few large bottles, because this is amazing, and I still want to keep on wearing it for a good while.

alimuanis
alimuanis

my review is :-

first Calvin Klein fragrance is amazing and always will be, it's great frag CK be i like it but for me i like CK one more and i love it more that's me for CK , and CK be like CK one very very with some different .

My opinion is :-
Bottle design 7/10

samsara82
samsara82

Dear readers,

What can I say about this perfume?, well firstly I lament that this fragrance became discontinued when recently I was taken for my birthday to be spoiled and found out this perfume was not in the shelves and professed by the sales girl that Calvin Klein isn't making it any longer

But luck was on my side that day and night we found it in another place as if guided by the angels they took us to a market where they sold authentic vintage treasures and CK Be was amongst them and it was mine along with other fragrant gifts and here is my review.

I remember this perfume being the twin of CK One but unlike it's rather innocent twin Ck One, this CK Be was the naughty twin !
Yes very naughty, still clean and classy but it had that sexual active nature to it .In my teen years I refrain from wearing this not because I was afraid of its erotic appeal but because everyone was wearing this left and right for years ! and I did not wanted to smell like everyone else and too by then other scent capture my interest but I always had this perfume in my " I will own this list" since it is appealing and naughty.

Today I've notice it still has that clean, sharp green notes like its twin CK One but the lavender, cedar and musk gives it spirit of urban youth who is randy and vain
but has charm that makes you give it up and give in at some level be it a chuckle, a smile, a laugh or a moan and kiss in shadowy places.
Why they discontinued this fragrance I have no idea, maybe Ck Be caused too much teen pregnancies or caught a STD ?, who knows but Im glad I was able to find this old fresh flirt and have it in my collection.

I recommend this perfume if your enjoy fresh,clean scent with a whispering erotic scent to it , its good gift that you cant go wrong with the Ck one's , office friendly" , casual date friendly , to even " I haven't taken a bath for 3 days friendly" its a good perfume to have around for all most occasions if you can find CK Be,if not try its twin Ck One .

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

Α dusty lavender that turns to an elegant musc.
A clean classy woody perfume.
Sillage is medium or below, which gives it an "intimate" character. Longetivity around 8hours on skin, more than 24h on clothes.
CK be is an addiction!

lvxifer
lvxifer

i prefer dark and heavy fragrances,beyond mainstream but this one...good blended woods,flowers and musk.smells beautiful.my personal icon of mass fragrances.longevity is good 10 hours with moderate sillage.i love it.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

That's a perfect 'laundry' musk. Truly unisex, could be worn by everyone, everywhere. Not only it smells good, it feels so.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

This is my favorite of the CK scents. I like One, but I love Be. I love bergamont and lavender and this is both with touches of sandalwood and musk.
It's very light and clean and never overpowers. Although it is unisex I feel it is more feminine. Maybe its just me though lol. I smell the lavender, bergamont, sandalwood, magnolia, and orchid mostly on my skin. Nothing really stands out though. It's very mysterious and sexy.
It has a long lasting scent and trails more like a good soap would. It can be smelled from a foot away but its always mentioned as "what soap" is that rather than what perfume. I love it :)

Annica
Annica

Some perfumes evokes a sense of enormous well-being. Just like that is Calvin Klein Be. It smells clean, fresh, yet there is something mysterious in the scent that I cannot put my finger on. It is wonderful and I just love it.

goldiloks
goldiloks

Calm and clean in a bottle. A white musk for men and women, soft, inoffensive, great for most occasions, it lingers and trails, but never interrupts. There are plenty of bombshells out there if that is what you are after, but Be is a laid back, relaxed and comfortable. For those times where there's no need to shout :)

Hawre Hamad
Hawre Hamad

Like it very nice and intense smell ...strong like tiger.i will buy another bottle soon

anna.dkr5

This used to be my signature, then a couple of days ago, I smelled something really similar by the laundry detergent isle in a supermarket, and started wondering whether or not I should keep wearing it.

UPDATE: It turns out that I'm still wearing it, and loving it.

Correio de Amanda
Correio de Amanda

I've been wearing this beauty since I was a teenager. It's so relaxing and always makes me happy. I think it is the best Calvin Klein fragrance. I would love to wear it everyday as a casual scent, but its longevity is weak. When I wear it, I deliberately spray it on my clothes and skin.

Eu uso essa belezinha, desde que eu era adolescente. É tão relaxante e sempre me deixa feliz. Eu acho que é a melhor fragrância da Calvin Klein. Eu adoraria usá-la todos os dias, como um perfume casual, mas a sua longevidade é fraca. Quando eu uso esta fragrância, eu a borrifo deliberadamente em mim e nas minhas roupas.

rx

This is my all time favorite, perfect for a leisure night or when I crave for its smooth silky notes. I will surely miss his when CK discontinue the product. Reminds me of Body Shop's white musk, but CK Be is classier, sexier and more complex smell. Years using CK Be, I still find it amusing to search for the top notes among it's musky scent.

If I may say, this is CK's best.

smoj

@anna.dkr5ok ill check it out thanks!

anna.dkr5

I have the CK BE body lotion, and it helps because it smells similar to the fragrance (lotions are hardly ever exactly like the perfume, but they complement it).
Also, the fragrance lasts longer on clothes.

smoj

@anna.dkr5 no, any bodylotion or the ck be lotion?

anna.dkr5

@smoj: Have you tried layering it with the body lotion?

smoj

i absolutely LOVE this one. only BIG problem (like ck one) it lasts about 45-60 minutes before the gorgeous smell is gone. if only it would last a lot longer it would be my #1 frag.

Heinmyatmin
Heinmyatmin

Well..I would say weak sillage n longevity..nothing special but kinda clean scent..weak for hot weather

anna.dkr5

Yes, it's mainstream, yes, it's designer, yes, it's synthetic. But I LOVE IT! One can never go wrong with this one. I know that a lot of reviewers have complained about poor longevity and weak sillage. Personally, I find that this fragrance projects moderately, and lasts 8+ hours (even longer on clothes).

It's one of the few perfumes I turn to when I'm not sure what to wear, or when everything else I have just won't do. Sometimes, even the softest fragrance can manage to give me a headache, but NOT this one.

It smells so refreshing and relaxing. Comforting, just like a fluffy cloud. Very clean. I mostly get white musk mingled with lavender and a pinch of sandalwood. Every now and then, I can also detect the magnolia and peach notes. This is perfect for any occasion, and will not bother anyone. It's the kind of fragrance that may not always be acknowledged as such. As some have said, it does remind a bit of fabric softener/dryer sheets, but not in a bad way. You'll smell fresh and make a good impression.

This is also unisex. It's a little underrated, but if you're into soapy and fresh scents, you should try it.

serkanöztürk
serkanöztürk

kokusu duyulmayan parfüm daha.ck'lerin en kötüsü,kesinlikle alınmaz.

DennyIM
DennyIM

I like the smells, and its 3-4 hrs longevitiy on myskin, but when i spray it into my clothes it still gives me its smells almost 12 hrs, damn great !

laylabedford
laylabedford

I like this perfume, reminds me of clean washing! very fresh.

juan carlos.henriquez

este edt es tan fresco sublime tonico luminoso y unisex, huele relajante casi jabonoso en el buen sentido, tube una botella y encantado tendria una enorme cantidad de esta frescura para despues de la ducha, huele agua de almiscle blanco algo de menta y sandalo.

dmirror
dmirror

Ck be good stuff its a really light scent i remember this from H.S. my older brother used to wear this and ck one I always liked this scent my sis other chics i know really like it as well only problem is it fades away in a 3really to 4the hours other than that its a nice scent to sport casually look online and get it for a good price

Kingpharroh
Kingpharroh

This stuff is terrible. Smells chemical and very synthetic. Starts off very sharp and doesn't quit. Just awful.

vitilsky
vitilsky

It is nice, but quite soft. Soft sillage, and moderate longevity. I am sorry but I don't smell that much lavender in here, more like bergamot and peach with a touch of lavender.

Is there a stronger fragrance that is similar to this? I want to know.

Scrash Luisao
Scrash Luisao

Esta es mi fragancia personal preferida!! deliciosa, fresca, limpia y conquistante!! lo digo por experiencia!!

9/10 para CK

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

I have to respect this classic , but I do not have to like it. I don't get it..? suppose to be like a dryer sheet smell?? Gave it to Lil bro bro

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

Not a huge fan of ck line. Most have very poor projection and staying power

kazewayz
kazewayz

It's a quiet scent. Subtle. It stays on my skin for a while and I appreciate that. My favorite from the CK line. It's nice for spring, summer, fall. The opening: I get spice with woods and someting sweet. It's very inviting. It doesnt project much, so it is cozzy. Unisex indeed. Try it.

wilbs
wilbs

I like CK Be. It's an inoffensive, unisex scent that invariably pleases the masses.

Initially, I get a cocktail of freshly cut unripe peach and crushed mint leaves suspended in iced sparkling soda water, with a splash of gin. Fizzy, refreshingly cool, slightly astringent.

On dry down, I detect a welcome smidge of sandalwood and vanilla to complicate the fragrance. However, before they fully develop, the glow is completely drowned out by the powerhouse floral; lavender. Simultaneously calming and evocative of pre-vacuum carpet powder.

The warmth I look for in a 'fume is notably absent. CK Be is fresh, crisp lavender, and ultimately sterile.

ReidyBo
ReidyBo

Overall, very clean and confident, a friend said "smells like how you feel in a suit." Also reminds me of black ice air freshener trees for your car, but with less oompf. Smells great, longevity 3 hours, sillage < 1 ft after an hour on my skin.

anna.dkr5

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this scent? I've just bought a backup bottle! It's light enough not to offend anyone's nose, yet the person wearing it can still smell it. It can be used at any age, in any season, and at any time of day. On me, it lasts for about six hours. It's sweet, but not cloying... clean, and it also has a certain darkness to it.

Roqfort
Roqfort

Another classic. Black brother of Ck One. Is it better? Do not ... A little bit different. More musky, a little soap, but not in the style of Prada detergent and soft floral notes. For me, it's perfect.
I must admit that in recent times assume a very keen on each other, both One and Be. It smells of the days when Calvin Klein did a really great scents, and the two mentioned by me, are like the flagship show of the brand.
Well, CK Be doesn’t last long (for me about 5-7 hours, sometimes 8), but the flavor...
I feel clean, elegant and very comfortable
CK Be is simple and beautiful.
As an icon of good old C. Klein fragrances.

lcommisso
lcommisso

This is ok. I chose this because one of very few fragrances my husband gives his "approval" of is, of all things, Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works. I sought this one out because it has a lot of similar notes to MPath. This smells a lot more like alcohol and does not last at all. I think it is my chemistry, because I can see this smelling wonderful on a guy.

kambelz
kambelz

One of CK's best releases. Very nice scent that most people will like, but also very unique. It has a very strong Magnolia smell paired with assorted dark fruits and white musk. Great fragrance to wear at night as it smells pretty dark. They need to bump up the longevity on it though. It has the worst longevity out of all of my fragrances. It's like spraying febreeze on your skin.

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

This cologne smells just as good on a male as it does on a female. In fact, my 2 1/2 year old daughter LOVES IT...and it is the only cologne/perfume she begs to squirt on (easy spray top that produces a fine mist!) This is a very clean and sophisticated yet floral aroma....and I over emphasize CLEAN. I can spot someone wearing this a mile away....and the dry down trail is AMAZING. I will ALWAYS have a 6.7 oz. bottle on hand. To be honest, when I smell this on another woman, I get aroused. I've been a huge fan of CK Be for the past fifteen years!!!!
I don't find any comparison between CK One and CK Be.

anna.dkr5

I've bought the body lotion to match this fragrance, but I must say it doesn't smell nearly as good as the juice. I've yet to try layering them, and hope the combination of the two will be pleasant.

Edit: Layering the lotion and the fragrance was OK, but I don't think I'll buy the lotion again. I'd recommend thinking twice before buying the lotion, as it's a bit sour-smelling and headache-inducing. The juice alone is good enough. One can always invest in a bigger bottle.

Murk123
Murk123

The Mechanic garage I used to work at had a customer that came in every week or so to get his car repaired and along came this smell on his jacket. He used it on his jacket so many times that the smell when it settles on to your skin after an hour or two is just amazing and calm. I bought a 200ml(6.7 FL OZ) 3 years ago for £20 and that smell was the reason I bought it. at first this seems like its more stronger than it should be but after and hour or two it really settles into your skin and its true face comes alive, Only down side is that its not the type of scent to get noticed from a arm length, you have to be like 10cm from his face to smell it. If you can find it for cheaper I would say get it but don't pay full price for it.

danielresendem
danielresendem

CkBe and CkOne are fragrances for Close Contact (preferably in summer). low projection, slight, cushy. Very nice !!!

corestar
corestar

I must say this is so aromatic, fresh and pleasantly long lasting. I like the floral notes especially Lavender. Not powdery, not feminine but has a charm of flowers balanced with the masculine notes. I am so happy that I have bought it.

Shahz
Shahz

I strongly believe this has been reformulated. I had this when it was first released and I used to wear it a lot. I remember sandalwood being one of the most apparent notes. I sampled it again recently and I cannot notice any sandalwood. All I get is green notes and some very subtle floral notes.

carolinencarter
carolinencarter

I wore this a ton in high school, one day all I could smell was dirty bread. Does anyone else get this smell? I haven't been able to stand this cologne ever since

oblivion
oblivion

I bought Ck Be blindly based on reviews; I loved the concept of this fragrance but.... I was a bit disappointed. It turned out to be too dry to my taste. So I put it aside for awhile untill one day it occured to me to mix it with Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. Wow! The mix smells exactly what I first thought Ck Be was gonna smell like: grassy freshness of Green Tea perfectly compliments musky notes in Ck Be and adds just a touch of sweetness to make Ck Be a tad more feminine. Perfect for hot and humid Summer days.

1 of my Favorited at all time!.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is good powdery woody cologne for Winter season. This is suitable with suit & casual wear.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Of this depressing fougere, Luca Turin wrote: "Though less radiant, [CK Be] perfectly hits the spot for those who want a fragrance not just to evoke a faded memory, but to smell like one."

I agree, if that faded memory is of being dumped and humiliated after your senior prom, just when you thought two hours of slow dancing and a shared bottle of Leroux would pay off.

anna.dkr5

Alright, I've really changed my mind about this fragrance. The first time I tried it I didn't like it... I guess there must have been something wrong with my nose, because I've been wearing it for a couple of weeks now, and I love it! I particularly like the mint and musk notes. It's fresh and smells very clean. It has soft to moderate sillage, which is fine with me, as I don't like to give other people headaches on account of my perfume. A great unisex fragrance. It lasts about 6-7 hours on my skin, but longer on clothes.

rish38a
rish38a

I have noticed a serious amount of negativity towards Calvin Klein scents on here and on Basenotes. I'm sorry to say I just don't get it at all. I am a big fan of most of the CK fragrances for men, and it seems that what I like about them is what a lot of people have a problem with:
I like the fact that they are pretty subtle and 'safe' - although the words I would use are pleasant and reliable. It seems that a lot of people out there treat their fragrance choice as some sort of solo performance art piece. The words 'bold' ‘challenging’ and 'daring' are not really suitable things to go for if you are a professional who works in an open-plan office. We can't all flounce about smelling like the creative director of an avant garde theatre troupe and expect to be taken seriously by colleagues and clients in a professional communal space. In addition it's not really a very considerate way to behave if you find yourself sharing elevators.
Despite what the marketing industry would have you believe, fragrances aren’t going to make you appear significantly wealthier, sexier, or more interesting. You have to work on those sorts of things rather than buy them in bottles.
There is a reason that CK fragrances sell so well despite all of the niche snobbishness launched their way: Most people like them. To counter the argument “Who wants to smell like everyone else?” I would say: Who doesn’t want to smell good to everyone else?
For me CK Be is the best of them all. It is light and fresh with a few nuances that make it stand out, and absolutely no odd twists. I'd happily smell like this for years. It works at any time of year, in any climate, formal or casual, night or day.

kambelzful
kambelzful

Definitely my favorite Calvin Klein fragrance. Euphoria Intense comes close, but this one beats it. It is so unique and so interesting smelling. It is very relaxed as well, and I would recommend wearing it at night. It starts off with a distinct Magnolia note, which is paired with Lavendar and Juniper Berry. The magnolia stays through out the whole fragrance, and the White Musk starts pushing all the other notes aside. As the dry down hits, I get hints of things behind the white musk. I definitely get the peach, tonka bean, vanilla and sandalwood. I also get a distinct pear note, it's definitely there, although not listed in the note breakdown. It really is truly unisex too. I could see either gender wearing this and would love to smell this one on a girl as well. It also makes a great room spray or bed sheet spray. It smells amazing. The longevity confuses me. If I keep smelling it on my skin it goes away, and I soon can't smell anything. But then later in the day it pops back up and I smell it again. It lasts about 6 hours on me, but never projects. It's definitely a seductive type skin scent. But a very good one. I'll take one point off for the projection. 9/10.

alepoz84
alepoz84

una fraganza per tutte le occasioni non importanti....molto giovanile...

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

Okay, cKbe is all about peach, lavender and leather scents.
A fragrance for almost any occasion. Safe, clean and inoffensive scent.

Iampanwapar
Iampanwapar

I am a woman but I used CK be also, feel for unisex and very clean,dry-down , cooling and very refreshing for me. Still be thinking to buy the second bottle but I dont find out from the shop, they have lots of CK one but not for B. T_T

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Wore this ten years ago and it definitely smells of 90s early 2000s. Soft sandalwood, light and fresh. The lavender sticks around with a mildly medicinal note. I was complimented in it by an older gallery director which was nice. I see it as a genuine unisex - a lot of unisex aromas work well on me as wood sweetens up whereas white flowers like lily-of the-valley often smell a bit too clean soapy and harsh

I think this has dated a bit though it's quite nice

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

i tried today and it smells like washed clothes (good smell with detergent),but nice smell.i smell it and 2-3 mnts later do it again.. but plenty of cleaner firms use this smell.therefore it s not special.

syazni
syazni

at first i bought an essence,a copy of this perfume. clean, cooling, and very refreshing, something i can wear everyday with confident.. after finished 2 bottle of that, i decided to buy original one, thinking the ori mut be more interesting..but i found that its not as good as the copy i had..agree for its transparent and silky, but its lighter, powdery and just a strictly clean + goodlooking guy can wear...more of the base note- vanilla can just make me drown into this...

mersilover84
mersilover84

very clean, fresh, and safe

RobbieX

A good one this, very unique and definitely unisex - floral, woody musk is a perfect description. Can't understand the comments about it not lasting long - it lasts all day on me and has amazing sillage. This has more character than CK One. Reminds me, a little, of Rive Gauche Light for men. Yes it's a very nice scent.

metallarissa
metallarissa

I own CK Be, and bought it because it was pleasant and also comparatively cheap pricewise for the amount.

CK Be is actually fairly similar to CK One, in my opinion. They're both more subtle in terms of the strength of the scent, and the smell is slightly more on the masculine side of the spectrum. CK Be has a common feel to it, in that it is not necessarily all that unique. I don't pick up the sandalwood bottom notes at all when I wear it; in fact, I don't smell anything nature-inspired at all.

The scent doesn't last more than maybe 3-4 hours, and though it is a pleasant, unisex smell, it's neither strong nor necessarily memorable as a scent. I'm guessing that's why it's not very pricey.

Overall, it's not bad, but not something that people will likely remember or notice.

AbBlue
AbBlue

I really like this one, but I think the work is not complete. I would like it to have another note in the heart, a big one, and I like to imagine which one. Some of the notes I've thought of are: hazelnut, coffee, cinnamon, heliotrope, coconut... If I find a way to prove the theory, I'll come back to share the results. Be is very nice, versatile and well balanced, but -just my opinion- boring.
***
En verdad me agrada esta, pero creo que el trabajo está incompleto. Me gustaría que tuviera otra nota en el corazón, una grande y me gusta imaginar cuál sería. Algunas en las que he pensado son: avellana, café, canela, heliotropo y coco... si encuentro la manera de probar esta teoría, volveré para compartir los resultados. Be es muy agradable, versátil y bien balanceada, pero -sólo mi opinión- aburrida.

wbp
wbp

My hobby use this frag and all i have to say....LOVE IT!!! Soft and sexy... velvety.

sameel
sameel

nice smell! 8/10

dani_i89
dani_i89

Smells like cleaning chemicals. Really don't get this 1.

Ganz77
Ganz77

Light, soapy and floral. It works as a day and night cologne. I like it in the summer especially. Very clean feeling and oozes memories of years gone by. CK be like the iconic CK one for me is a great every day choice and for the price you can't go wrong. Also my wife can borrow it so it's a win win....or is that a win/lose?

lbean
lbean

I first smelled this on a co-worker and thought it was a very nice light scent. Just what I was looking for!

That was around christmas time, and I decided to give it to my mom as gift, so that I could borrow her bottle whenever I wanted.

Thankfully, my mom loved it. As for me, I was glad I bought it for her instead of myself. I don't what it is, as this is a very light, inoffensive scent, but there is a note in it that really bothers me and I just can't wear it.

It's a nice and casual floral musky scent though that I think is rather feminine than unisex.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I wear this at night it's very light smell so it works good at night for me!

tarus
tarus

Projection is good and perfume lasts 4-5 hours.
According to me it can be used in all situations but your looks should be near to casual. In strict professional appearance this perfume will be a contradiction.
At Mid this perfume got a very unique Smokey + woody note.
Base note is woody and I felt bit of mint and citric in base note as well.

Reasons to have will be 1> Smokiness 2> good projection (don’t go on dance floor by relying longevity, because of sweet projection will be reduced) 3> all-round use
In my opinion investing in this perfume is not a bad idea. It is a, good if you have, perfume.

nhocant
nhocant

1st time when i smelled this, i love it on me,
2nd time i addict it
3rd time, i don't want it on me but... i want it on another guy....
i'd hug the guy who wears this to smell it then leave...

for me, it's for smell on another person ^^...but i love it

Celsius
Celsius

This fragrance lasted a mere 4 hours on me, but it's an all-round, all-day scent. Simply unisex and flexible, non-offensive and subtle...a great light fougere.

Great for a walk around town or a casual day out. You can hardly go wrong with this.

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

SUPER underrated cologne. and I'm kinda glad it's underrated :)

fishmerised
fishmerised

Hubby has this, he prefers CK One and so do I.

The top notes are nice but the dry down puts me off, and it doesn't last long on us. After an hour we are hard pressed to smell anything.

edit: after wearing Be a few times I am warming to it, literally. I keep expecting the citrus blast of One but Be is mellower and warmer, and the dry off has woody and musky tones. It does last a while but the scent morphs and the citrus disappears, unlike One where the citrus just keeps on going.

They are both nice, I think that One is more summery and BE could be worn all year round.

venclips
venclips

I like this one more than Ck One. It's more musky, light and powdery. I think it is more suitable to women, Ck One is aromatic and more suitable to men although the two of those fragrance is unisex.

nowheregal
nowheregal

this is very light and fresh, even if you spray it whole your body. so i think its really for very hot summer time. i like it but dont think to rebuy.

rapc2611
rapc2611

agradable AROMA, NO ES MUY INTENSO pero se conserva por varias horas en la ropa... de los mejores de ck...

funnyboy
funnyboy

Yes perhaps this does smell a little synthetic and a bit like fabric conditioner but at least it is a clean smell suitable for office or an outdoor day.
In my mind it is the one and only unisex fragrance that doesnt smell like grandma's cologne and is suitable for all age groups.
I cant see this ever causing offense unlike some of the sickly sweet sillage monsters of today.

and...for those folks who say it doesnt last...I sprayed myself generously 12hrs ago and can still get a hint of the fragrance.
I like it better than CK1 which has been over copied over the years but to me ckb is unique with no counterparts in today's offerings.
Always to be had a a good price here in the U.k if yousearch hard enough.

My rating 8.5 out of 10.

alienhats
alienhats

I used this perfume for about twelve years, I think it smells great, very clean. But it is maybe more for young people. Since I am 30+ now, I am looking for some perfume that smells more feminine. But haven't found one I love yet.

fanhermes
fanhermes

Many have been said about this fragrance...so I am not going to say but this: the peach in this, in the drydown is horrible! Sorry, CK Be you're such a poor choice for summer!

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Sin igual.Fuera de lo comun. Me encanto. Tambien steacky adhesiva dinamica y chispeante, no sabria describirla mas

spumyland
spumyland

for me...this is very modern fragrance for young men!i like it!

julyjunenior
julyjunenior

Hey BamBamBaby you're utterly right! Classics are the best! You can't go wrong with it. CK Be is an easy-breezy scent you can wear anytime,anywhere,everyday.

Hi there XoXoLove - think you know me!

Ingrids
Ingrids

I know all of you guys think that this fragance is more masculine than feminine, but i completely love it!!! such a fresh, clean scent :) lavender and green notes are very intensive. Ck one is more citrusy, i prefer woody fragances. Think its price is very affordable too.

Note: Pay attention to what @instantjim says, it was the only thing i disliked about Be: Once you attach the nozzle, the box doesn't close properly and the cap doesn't fit anymore.

dario.vuth
dario.vuth

i smell Jasmine all the time...but fresh and clean scent

vereshkooleg11
vereshkooleg11

The longevity desires to be better, but actually the fragrance is pretty good by itself:)

Grottola
Grottola

Neroli and synthetic laundry detergent musk. "Clean" and boring. Lasted fifteen minutes on my skin. If you want a longer-lasting, better take on this, try Gendarme V.

herebebubbles
herebebubbles

im a newbie with fragrance but I actually love this smell on a man.. aaargh

mewcobain
mewcobain

very sweet yet cool..but no lasting power at all

CentralPark
CentralPark

I usually wear this during the winter as a day fragrance. I recommend this to everyone who appreciates spicy/oriental/floral fragrances and is looking for a lighter option for office and day wear.
It does skew to the masculine side of the unisex spectrum, but I can see the right woman pulling this off.

micah.mcgahee

@Andy: Not everyone likes scents with a "kick". Those often tend to be too powerful and overwhelming. CK Be is a light clean scent that people won't be so offended by if they had to smell too much of it like they would be if someone was wearing a scent with "kick" :)

andy
andy

I will never know why this stuff is so popular its a very generic plain smell and its totally synthetic i prefer scents with a little more of a kick

micah.mcgahee

CK Be is a casual,clean,light and somewhat soapy fragrance that tends to stay close to the skin. It's not heavy, nor is it overpowering. I personally think it's a lot lighter than CK One (which gives me a headache). This is another one of those scents that makes you smell like you just got out of the shower. It's fresh with a clean, vanilla dry-down. It can be worn at any time of the year and draws compliments every now & then. :) Very affordable fragrance.
God bless!!

AquaCitrus

I just got back to this CLASSIC...got a new 200ml bottle. Smells so good. The best fragrance to wear to work because it is so light,clean, crisp and sexy. Better for men (although it is unisex). My only gripe with cK Be is its poor longevity. I get only 4-5 hrs on my skin (thats me being kind). The first 1-3 hrs are pure frag heaven!! Love it!!

Anna_Maria
Anna_Maria

I like it on men

juan carlos.henriquez

huele tan limpio, este olor me enamoro hase unos 7 años cuando me regalaron la botella de 100 ml, me gustaba usarlo en todo momento, despues del gimnacio, y de dia y noche.

Ralphfaeill
Ralphfaeill

For me, this perfume smells really fresh and vibrating..it's really cool to wear it especially in the morning. I think it's funny when a few of my office colleagues like to smells on me because they said .."omg, ur body smells so fresh and it makes my bad mood turns into something sweet"..hahaha..how's that?? Well... this is also one of my favourite and sentimental collection!! (*_^)..

gigibiru
gigibiru

my 1st perfume
still love the scent until now.
i'm falling for the base note, one of the best ...

Molko
Molko

I think CK ONE is better than BE and more unisex, this one is pretty masculine, but not bad at all, fresh and youthful, perfect match for spring and summer
Sillage 0, poor, lasts 1 hour, dirty cheap but doesn't worth it

bassdemon
bassdemon

A bit more masculine than Ck One, although I tend to use both (not at the same time though!).
Can be used anytime but good for evening wear especially in the summer months. Fresh and clean with aa nice warm undertone. I can definitely detect the peach and musk. Very affordable too especially if you get the 200ml at sale price. If you get a chance to pick up the shower gel at a decent price then go for it as it is also very good and leaves you feeling very refreshed. Shower gel can be found at a budget price now and again in TK Maxx.
Enjoy!

littlemissfi
littlemissfi

YUM... this is lovely... but expensive!

s2164059
s2164059

Held off buying this when it was too popular but finally caved...and am glad. Out of all my frags this might be my favourite scent. Maybe not my favourite frag overall but my favourite to actually smell on myself...Polo Blue is a close second in this category.

Sorcerer1001
Sorcerer1001

Very easy to like and amazing--smells like clean laundry. Ive found it to last as long as i dare to go without showering it off!

sham_1983
sham_1983

well. ill go CKBE while most my friend like CKone . ckbe cool especially in a pleasure mood and gay clubbing .

olben
olben

Nice fresh smell, but does not last long.

aniston
aniston

ck be will always be one of my faves for my husband (his too). Just light, clean, crisp smelling.

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

I seem to be a sucker for anything with opoponax in it!!

BamBamBaby
BamBamBaby

ck one and be will always be in my collection.. just bought both in the 200ml bottles...

i stay with the classics...waisted to much money on the so called new frags...

the classics are the best

Louw
Louw

Someone bought me this as a present so I persevered with it but it's too masculine and 'aftershavy' for my taste. I notice that Afraafra found it too feminine and perfumy - it just goes to show how different we all are when it comes to fragrance!

baby on board
baby on board

it was mom's gift a long time ago,nice and fresh,a clean smell on you.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Less harsh citrus and green than One, more on the fruity-citrus side.
Only beef is the detergenty waft makes the scent a bit synthetic

tuturudka
tuturudka

I used it last summer and I like it a lot. But it's too light for men, it fits better to the women. Personally I prefer CK - One, more fruits and power of the base notes. My girlfriend and I have decided to buy Be for her and One for me and I think it is right decision. In spite of my opinion, both of them are perfect for the summer, exspecially for the hot days, for holidays and travelling.

johan00418
johan00418

CK Be in one of those that are simple, but smells so good anyway. As CK One, CK Be have a nice, clean scent but a little bit more sweeter.

This review is to talk about all of the Calvin Klein classics (one / be /obession / escape / eternity etc. etc.). A bunch of them were ok, a few of them even good, but a lot of them were just perfumed water for ironing with the CK monogram on the bottle. The problem, thou, it's not with the perfumes themselves but instead with the fact that in a certain period almost everybody was wearing a CK creation. I can say I never tried one of these scent personally but instead I passively suffered them all. I started to develope an allergy and grew it in the years. What I can say for sure is, sooo bad for me, they had an incredible commercial feedback. I will survive!

paula68
paula68

it uses my boyfriend, he loves it!

BethAshley
BethAshley

I think this is the perfect summer fragrance for the edgy woman... It even comes in a matte black bottle. I know it's notes are typically for a male fragrance but I think it's way too light for men.

CK Be is an airy fragrance with aquatic/bergamot top notes. The dry down is a light sandalwood with just a hint of lavender.

I can picture myself wearing
CK Be of course in the summmer but also when I just want to feel clean and fresh.

Overall I love it's easy style and lack of fussiness.

kylexora
kylexora

Once I smell it lately, I can simply tell this perfume made in 90's era. The woodsy, dusty and dark smell, bitter, smokey and the floral really remind me of something from the past. Maybe somebody close to me wear it when I was in childhood. After few hours, the perfume turns to soapy kinda smell. I just dont like it at all. As I see, nothing sexy about it. Oh ya, maybe you see it differently, I mean indirectly. The perfume smell soapy. Soap refer to bath/taking shower. Shower mean you're naked and naked is sexy. I guess so...

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

I think it's more feminine than CK One, but the smell will be sexier on men ;).
Pity, the longevity is poor, within 2 hours in a hot and humid day it will vanishes completely. To solve that I like to layer it with "Lovely" Sarah Jessica Parker. That way will emphasized the lavender more. Yeah I fall for the lavender in this one.

masboi
masboi

this is memory in the bottle.
very pleasing and relaxing scent. sometimes addicting too lol.
overall smell it's quite nice, but longevity is kinda sucks, only 4 hours max on my skin.
ck must redo this frag in edp version i think.

kerrso99
kerrso99

Totally love this. its not to strong but pleasent, soft and crisp at the same time, could wear this for ever, but i do haveto give the others a chance

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I bought my first CK Be ever in March this year.
I did not try it, I have never tested it before, I did not know the scent at all.
It did smell great but only for about 30 seconds - after that the perfume was completely gone.
I used up a 100ml bottle in exactly 20 days because I thought that the scent lasted longer if only I used more - WRONG!
The poor lasting power is surely the reason why I have never smelled this on anyone else.
So sad it did not last on me.

AquaCitrus

IMHO....this is THE BEST colonge to wear to work...hands down! Very clean,crisp,light and sexy. Another winner from CK. Smells better on men.

Ntokozo
Ntokozo

Great perfume, a fresh, clean scent that lasts. Classy without trying too hard - understated.
It doesnt linger heavely on the nose.

andrevarx
andrevarx

EDT is a very fresh and light, to the point that is almost imperceptible, light wood tones.

This is my first fragrance, along side with CK One. I bought the first one in 1998 and still buy it now. It's very soapy and musky at first, but it becomes more pleasant as it dries down. While CK One is bright and fresh, CK Be is more sensual and sexier in a clean soapy way; I often wear this in evening. I suggest investing on the largest bottle tho because it doesn't last all that long. CK Be is my first love, and it will always "be".

fpih
fpih

A great musky lavender, perfect for hot weather. I feel immediately refreshed and clean, as if I just got out of the shower. If you like lavender, you'll like this.

periquito89
periquito89

RobbieX just said that something could remind him Rive Gauche for Men and I thougth no way. But deep down, something could remind it. Deeeep down. This is actually a calming and relaxing scent, and my first reaction when I bought a mini bottle was to think "this is mediocre". I despised it. And now I like. Maybe because brings me memories of something or sometime familiar; as Luca Turin said, to smell "like a faded memorie". This is more masculine than feminine. CK One is more feminine. Here, it is like missk's review, althought I don't see a consistent parallel whith bvlgari black (unless deep down :¬). Simple scent which I like.

blueberry
blueberry

I also think that this perfume is more on the feminine side, which is contrary to what most people think. It is fresh, soapy, clean, soft and warm, simply amazing. I feel very relaxed and at ease wearing it. Be is also very sensual for me... Absolutely one of my favourites.

Tala
Tala

I think it is way more feminine than CK1.Must be the Vanilla. If you like the soapy, powdery clean smell you should try this and I really think that guys should stay away from this fragrance. It is very feminine. Another thing that I love about this fragrance is that it smells really herbal and calming. Kind of like the Clarins perfume line.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

After reading so many negatives, I decided I need to step in :-)
The fragrance is really classy, more masculine than feminine, i wouldn't wear it but I gave it to my dad who used to get compliments all the time.It was 4 years ago I bought him a bottle, he has just few drops of the fragrance left so asked if i could get him that fragrance in a matte black bottle with CK logo on it. (My dad is an oldish guy, not necesserily up to date with designers etc)
I knew straight away he meant CK Be.
My dad (old man) loves classic, yet fresh fragrances and the way he described that one was: ''My black tuxedo and that fragrance make me feel as if I was in my 30's again...and all the ladies at the office keep asking me what I'm wearing...''
I love that fragrance on men more than on myself but who knows, maybe I will give it another try when I visit my dad :-)

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

Bought this after smelling it on a man in a gay bar once, but I think I'd asked the wrong man because it didn't smell anything like the one I'd smelt.

It was really masculine at the time (but i didn't try it on skin). So I gave it to my Dad. Went to visit him last year and found it collecting cobwebs shoved at the back of his bathroom cupboard, so rescued it and gave it to my mum haha.

She LOVES it!!

It smells really clean when it first goes on, and very unusual. Can't really describe it. Very casual tho in my opinion. After a few minutes, turns alot more feminine, reminds me of the colour 'peach' for some reason. Then after that just gets really soapy, like a completely different fragrance.

Yeah it's different.... but ... I don't know, I'd like it if all my clothes smelt like this, but maybe not on my skin. Shame my mum liked it damn. Oh the point of the start of my review was, maybe it smelled completely different because it changes so much.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

To me it smells more like a guy perfume than unisex. I bought and tested it on me but it just smelled lika guys perfume,so i tested it on me exboyfriend and on him it smelled lika a guy perfume and so great. So I gave him the bottle instead.

Breeze
Breeze

I liked! Is a young and freshy fragrance,reminds me movies and cute guys hahaha Excellent perfume ;)

nanoct
nanoct

this perfume is very citrusy at first, then it changes onto something hard to explain, like a dry sweetness, totally weird. i really like this smell, smells best on young people

dm8m
dm8m

i own one back in high school. i like the top note but as it settles, it kinda turns to a disappointment. i liked ck one better.

bronstein
bronstein

"Not another uni-sex fragrance" I thought when this one came out. More than ten years later I wish to add: "That joke isn't funny anymore." Hopelessly dated.

rx

This is my all time favorite, love the musk scent.

tsa22
tsa22

When this fragrance was introduced it was very new and nice and I used to love it and wear it very often. Now my tast has changed and I haven't used it since highschool.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

I really loved this scent in high school and after reading all the reviews I think Im going to buy another bottle! The scent was clean and fresh, a MUST in my perfume collection. How could I have forgotten about CK Be? :o)

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is one of those scents that I will always replace when it's finished and will always have. It's a timeless scent and (to my nose) it's extraordinary. It's kicks the shit out of Ck1 anyday. It's totally compelling and clean. And it's my "Go To" scent when I can't decide what to wear and it never dissapoints. It's going down as one of my all time favourites because nothing smells like this anywhere. It's a scent that makes me feel instantly clean, light as air and it's got amazing lasting power but it's not an overpowering scent. It's good for day to day wear. A kind of..under the skin smell that could be mistaken as your natural clean smell. It's gorgeous and under rated! (Can you tell I'm a fan?)

There is something incredibly relaxing and calm about this fragrance. It is comfortable and light while maintaining a certain presence that is both charming and ideal.

Unisex it certainly is. While the opening is rather masculine, and in some ways similar to Bvlgari Black, the drydown is quite floral and clean, but not at all feminine. CK Be is somewhere in between, something that would smell sexy on a man and pretty on a woman.

CK Be is mysterious but certainly not dark. There's an element of cheerfulness behind this fragrance and it is quite refreshing.

I sense a subtle rubbery note intermixed into the notes which gives this fragrance that little something. The rubber combined with smokey woods and sweet floral notes really makes this fragrance worthwhile.

The lasting power is quite good and the price is fantastic for such a quality scent. I recommend for both sexes.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Clean, clean, clean! I haven't worn this since high school, but recently purchased a bottle, and it brought back so many memories. I think the initial spray has a masculine quality, but the drydown is so fem. I really love it when I want something fresh.

onheels
onheels

I cant see how this can be a unisex perfume, actually. Its really masculine.. but I LOVE IT!! So im going to buy this for myself soon.

I dont think my boyfriend will like me wearing this, though. He likes that I wear sweet-fruity scents. But heck! I got to have this! ;)

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

it's an all time scent for me. I prefer different perfumes for different times but Ck one or Be is always there. Whenever i want a fresh and clean feeling, Be is the one i'm looking for. I love it's lavender effect. This perfume is lila for me. Lovely and simple.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Its the dark version of CK One. It reminds me of a gloomy rainy day. Very mysterious, very ominous, smells very clean and great longevity.

Polymath
Polymath

It is an interesting scent, and leaves a very woodsy, juniper-y, almost gin-like impression. It's OK by itself, if rather shallow and not very complex, but I accidently decanted some into a bottle which had previously held some Organza Indecence, and this combination was fabulous!

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I find this so sexy and complex yet at the same time so simple and clean...i always wondered what they meant about this being unisex when it came out...i thought "how can a scent be uni?"...then i smelled this and it all made sense...very good and very clever.

zepiroth_kreationz
zepiroth_kreationz

good for everyday use. doesn't last that long though, but i still like it! i'm on my 2nd bottle now. :D

falovalo
falovalo

This smells like woods and citrus. Very nice! It's casual and reminds me a bit of CKOne. It is a bit on the masculine side, but not so much that a woman would feel uncomfortable wearing it.

Kind of Fairytale
Kind of Fairytale

I bought this few days ago. Freshing memories thought.
My teenage daughter says I smell like grandpa.. and few hours later she asks "what parfum are you wearing now, mom? It´s great and smels so good."
Well, I told her"same perfum honey, that one what smels like grandpa.."
So. I think this is first very maskuline, and few hours later it´s sexy feminine, little mysterious.
This is allso very longlasting. I went to shower and afterwards I still can smell I´d put CK Be on me.
Fresh at first, secresy later.

dunatko
dunatko

fuuu - really many notes - big mix - typical 90´s smell :-)

i first smelled this one on the test paper and i really felt in love with it... nice and fully fresh´n´flowery smell!

so i decided to test it on my skin - hmmm - nice - but... after few minutes - ehm... error? yes - not compactible - it was more sweet than fresh and a bit sour... i dont know... definitely not for me - for my skin:-)

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I Think this one is very spicy and sexy,very unusual,a great unisex perfume i love it. :)

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

This is one of my favorite fragrances!
I read the description and i think wow i must buy that parfume.I love the bottle it's so velvet,black and looks very good.I love to wear CK be when i want to feel clean,comfortable and free,it's good for everyday when you wear lazy clothes hang out with friends or only for relaxing and be yourself.

To the fragrance the first smell is really masculine but after some minutes it turns into a fresh and woody,warm fragrance.It smells like good showergel it's so nice,i think it smells very pure,sexy and confident.It's a good fragrance for women and men,for all seasions and timeless.

lovayu
lovayu

the top 3 perfume of my collection list.Its woody scent makes me feel easy & calmy.some kind of uniquely sexy

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

A favorite scent on my man. Just love this scent in his beard.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I find this fragrance to be slightly more masculine than CK one but still it is a lovely unisex fragrance. I prefer it to CK one-in fact, the two are really not anything alike except that they are unisex. I really like the top notes which are fresh and minty. However, despite many "green" ingredients, this is by no means a green scent. The drydown and basenotes are spicy and sexy and perfume is incredibly long lasting. As it is drying down, it smells like wonderful sandalwood then finally ends with a soft, nearly powdery amber scent.

It's funny how chemistry, noses, etc. are so different because I noted here that some folks found this one to be quite feminine. I think both sexes could wear it nicely. Also, I'm by no means a teenager, but I think it smells pretty good on me anyway! Why I haven't tried this one sooner, I cannot say...but this one is worth the price of a full bottle. For an affordable perfume, I agree this one could be a perfect daily fragrance.

randik
randik

This is the the best unisex perfume ever! It is really, really nice and velvety. It has a smooth richness and mysterious attraction that you cannot ignore.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I loved this in high school and occasionally I wear it as a casual outdoor perfume. Bergamot and green notes are prominent for the first hour or so, and then I can detect peach, jasmine, and some freesia. I find the dry-down very sultry, powdery in a musky way, very sexy. I found this to be much more feminine than CKOne.

guillermostf
guillermostf

This is an exquisite fragrance. I think it smells like a velvet field at night.
It's floral, but not femenine. Try it.

ticalau
ticalau

I had it a loooong time ago... it's great for day by day, and in specially for younger people, teens ;)

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Just like One - great unisex perfume.

CK be by Calvin Klein 3.76 out of 5 based on 1222 ratings and 189 user reviews

Ck Be Perfume by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Women
Ck Be Perfume by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex for Women
CK BE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ
CK BE for UNISEX by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ
Ck Be Cologne by Calvin Klein, 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Pour Spray unboxed for Men
Ck Be Cologne by Calvin Klein - 6.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Unisex
Calvin Klein CK Be Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Calvin Klein CK Be Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
CK Be by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz
CK Be by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein CK be fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein CK be, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CK be by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CK be by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.