Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Ck One Electric Calvin Klein for women and men
dislike

sour
ozonic
Ck One Electric Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures Ck One Electric Calvin Klein for women and men Pictures

Ck One Electric by Calvin Klein is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Ck One Electric was launched in 2006. Top notes are lemon, lime, mandarin orange, lemon verbena, cedar and bergamot; middle notes are violet leaf, water lily and neroli; base notes are amber, musk and cedar.

Lemon Lime Mandarin Orange Lemon Verbena Cedar Bergamot

Violet Leaf Water Lily Neroli

Amber Musk Cedar

White Citrus for Men

Ck One Electric Fragrance Reviews

carera
carera

yes its and ithink its finish

jimmyschecter
jimmyschecter

I had this CK electric when i play to the store and searching for my new scent. i'm tested from some tester that day and i'm choose this one.
I don't understand after few days later this scent just an ordinary that i can't feel the sense for my new taste. Conclusion is Failed for me :p
Than the bottle still full was given away to my brother. :)

The CK One line does Grey Flannel! If you think GF is too strong or "old," you can try this one. It's quite good if this is what you're seeking (grassier than GF). It's certainly reasonably natural smelling with decent note separation. Not much development here so you either like it or you don't within the first few minutes. It's not sweet, nor especially strong, so it's good for many different social occasions. I think of it as a casual scent for warm but not really hot and humid weather.

tomerits
tomerits

very good lemony,fresh scent with surprisingly very good longevity.
great for hot days and office wear,one of the best from CK house.
ps - save it for special occasion in summer time.
my rank 4/5.

Grottola
Grottola

While I was never really a fan of the original cK one, the Electric version is a whole different story. I found this guy tucked away in little perfume kiosk at my local mall, and I'm glad I took the plunge. It's excellent. Straight-up lime and zippy, zingy citrus that lasts for up to 5 hours on me. There is a slight cucumber-y "aquatic" note, but it never treads into the "calone" territory (calone being referred to in a negative sense). This is definitely a bit more masculine than feminine, in my opinion. Great fragrance for a young person, too!

If you can find this, try it. It's now one of my go-to's for summer.

johan00418
johan00418

If you like perfumes with citrus notes, CK One Electric is for you. Smells very good! Perfect for summer days!

Dongning
Dongning

It was my first perfume. After I sprayed the last drop, I found the bottle just ordinary. However, I love it.

When I first got this scent, I had asked for the CK One in the yellow-green bottle and when told they had it, (hoping it was CK One Summer 2004-the original one) I was overjoyed. Then after getting it home with my other purchases, saw it was 'Electric', I was a little disappointed-until I smelled it that is...then I was delighted!

This is not an intense version of cK 1, or even smell remotely 'electric' (no ozone, or even aldehydes); it is a lush, greener, more subdued version of the original. It is perfect for summer/spring or even cooler, crisper days when you miss the lush vegetation and fresh greens of May to August. This opens with a nice citrus blend that is sweet, smooth and bright-along with a lovely verbena note and hint of cedar greens. The water lily and thick violet leaves give it its lush, green watery vegetal theme and the neroli adds a powdery light airy floral feel to the aquatic lily, without feeling overly feminine. The drydown is an elegant cedarwood, some nice musk and just enough amber to be inviting, but not overtly oriental. Electric to me is like a fresh, moist summer morning followed by a warm afternoon walk by a lake or pond, completed by watching the sunset lying in the grass, in the arms of someone you love...it's lovely, invigorating, comfortable and wholly enjoyable in a very 'natural green' way.

Sillage: good
Longevity: quite good
Overall: 4.25/5

I enjoy unisex scents and love green scents, so this one was right up my alley! I use the lotion with the EDT, and it does make the scent last longer than just the spray. My only regret about this scent-that I did not get a second bottle before it was off the market!!

sasadeen
sasadeen

Very fresh and light from citrus notes, easy to wear and the lasting power is very good.

guest_big-g
guest_big-g

I have to agree with svillatoro, fantastic fragrance and women seem to love it :) struggling to find another bottle though so if you see one get it you wont be disappointed

dunatko
dunatko

i like this one but it has a really huge top! if u like lemon and fresh squeezed lemon and verbena... u should try it! the colour is also very fresh and electric! its better to be worn on hotter days - spring and summer scent! for her or for him - this is real unisex:-)

but i must confess - i like the summer ones more then this one (especially 2006 and 08 - cant wait to try 09!:-)

svillatoro
svillatoro

I love this fragrance, it is citrus fresh, but the woody base notes makes it elegant, for everyday use.

I have received many many compliments on this one.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Pleasant, light, citrus, casual. CK One Electric is a perfect choice for hot days when you want a light citrus fragrance.

It starts very bright, with a lot of lemon-like notes but soon it becomes more intimate and musky.

I love the juice's color! So vivid! Nice addition to my wardrobe.

vdxl
vdxl

A well done fruity woody scent for him and her. Intimate, discreet and exquisite with no pretense. Great for teens especially.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I really like this fragrance is so fresh and casual,but i think is a little more for men than woman at first because is really citrusy but later it become a relly lovely smell of flowers. I love it! :)

sushijunkie

I love this fragrance. It definitely has its citrus notes, but you do not end up smelling like lemon car freshener! I love that even if i have a tedious day and sweat a lot, it does not turn on me! I still feel and smell fresh. It's a great everyday, casual scent :)

sushijunkie

I love this fragrance. It definitely has its citrus notes, but you do not end up smelling like lemon car freshener! I love that even if i have a tedious day and sweta a lot, it does not turn on me! I still feel and smell fresh. It's a great everyday, casual scent :)

Ck One Electric by Calvin Klein 4.21 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Ck One Electric fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Ck One Electric, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ck One Electric by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ck One Electric by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.