Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Endless Euphoria Calvin Klein for women

Endless Euphoria Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Endless Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Endless Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Endless Euphoria joins Calvin Klein fragrances like a new flanker of the original Euophoria perfume from 2005. Endless Euphoria is a refreshing and light floral - fruity perfume "that translates the provocative fantasy of the iconic euphoria fragrance into sheer uplifting sensuality."

The composition begins with a light breeze of cherry blossom, refreshed with mandarin and bergamot. Pastel rose and violet form the day-dream inspired heart of the perfume, and it's followed by its gentle and sensual base of bamboo, sandalwood and musk.

The fragrance comes packed in pastel colors, available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Endless Euphoria was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Bruno Jovanovic.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Cherry Blossom

Rose Violet Syringa

Musk Bamboo Sandalwood

Cerisier en Fleurs
Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette

Endless Euphoria Fragrance Reviews

Red Rose
Red Rose

The cherry blossoms are awsome in this but I'm not sure how syringa flowers that is included smells like. Anyway this smells really fresh & beautiful like spring time & the bottle is beautiful too. I never tested the other euphorias so I can't compare cause I read other reviews in here comparing it to other euphorias & saying they're similar & such. I got this fragrance last night after testing it for the second time, first time was last month & this month too to make sure I really like it & I did so I got it home with me 75ml bottle.

In my opinion it's quite similar to other Euphoria's. Same simplicity. All of them are floral. And all of them are so very ordinary, I have trouble with remembering them.
Basic floral scent, quite pleasant, but nothing stunning.
This one is better than the original which had more sharpness in it.
Good for a gift, I believe you can't go wrong with it as it is so simple.
Nice packaging, cute pinkish color and good smelling simple everyday fragrance!

missgeschick
missgeschick

People who love the original Euphoria won't like this. It smells like so many other floral fruity fragrances before. A meaningless summer scent consisting of a strong blast of cherry blossom. Not more than nice. As well longevity is not good but okay for EdT.
For me there's no affinity between Euphoria and this flanker.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Tried side by side w Bvlgari Omnia Coral n was surprised they r very similar! Each seperated slightly by their main floral; OC's Hibiscus n EE's Rose. Like one bends this way n the other that! Both beautiful

Mimloves2
Mimloves2

Very pretty fragrance. The citrus opening has just the right amount of tang and then the floral coming through is very fresh- not that oily rose smell that floral fragrances can take on. I have lancome tresor in love as well and they are similar, in love is a bit more dry and a little more understated on first spray, I do actually prefer this though. It's not really in the original euphoria sphere, this is alot lighter. Calvin Klein can be a little ho hum another semi masculine slightly off label lately but endless euphoria is a really lovely feminine scent that young and older citrus/floral lovers will enjoy.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

As far as I am concerned this is the best Euphoria to date. I will admit, I am not a Euphoria fan and to honest I have not been all that impressed with Calvin Klein in a very long time, but this one is actually inspired, not some ho hum thing the house tends to crank out year after year.
This starts out fresh, sweet and softly floral. I do get a lot of cherry blossom.
it then goes a little green but stays floral and just slightly sweet, not cloying or harsh at all. This is just so pretty and light. It honestly makes me feel like this is spring in a bottle. I can see how many people might not be as impressed with this as I am because I think most people expect more from the house of Calvin Klein where as I have come to expect less. And honestly if this was released by Dior or Marc Jacobs I would still very much love it but I don't think I'd be as surprised that I do.

Moldybread

Gaylydie, I don't believe that at all. I do believe that the problem may be with my sense of smell and this particular perfume.

Moldybread

A mon avis c'est ta peau qui fait que ce parfum sent les produits ménager sur toi :)

Moldybread

Am I the only person who gets sink cleanser out of this? I was pleased to get a free sample a couple of weeks ago and tried it the next day, just before I left for work. I found the smell of this rather familiar, not pleasant, but light enough to mostly ignore for the rest of the day. I tried it again a couple of days ago as a sanity check and my opinion hasn't changed. It has a very light and familiar fragrance very similar to Comet or Ajax scouring powder. I don't get any of the notes listed. I don't get anything pleasing at all from this.
It's either my chemistry or my nose, but this gives a new meaning to the word scrubber: scour-er?

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

Tested in the store when it first came out largely because I love the original, and finally decided to purchase a few days ago. I have to admit I was wondering whether I made the right decision when I really wore Endless Euphoria for the first time. I got a LOT of overt mandarin and bergamot, and at that time I found it very citrus-sour. However, on the second take, I sense the cherry blossom and even a little bit of the violet, which is really light, powdery, and beautiful on top of all that fruit. I figure the difference is probably due to operator error--pretty sure I oversprayed the first time.

It has a very fresh opening, almost like a cut-grass scent. It quickly mellows to the fruit, then the flowers come through after about a minute or so. The floral notes, in my opinion, make this fragrance--especially the cherry blossom. I love it with the mandarin.

One spritz of Forbidden Euphoria, and I am reminded immediately of the original based on that common orchid note. Had I simply been presented THIS fragrance without being told what it was, however, I would never, ever guess it was a Euphoria flanker at all.

katuliena

I really like this fragrance. This is very fresh, subtle and creamy fragrance. It reminds me of some body lotions. Think I will buy it in the future, but now there are some more interesting fragrances to go for.

SeReZhka.Ca
SeReZhka.Ca

I must say this perfume is disappointing.

At least on my skin, it stays very short time, and the sillage is very weak. I used it heavily, and still no result, which is strange because it's supposed to be an eau de parfume.

The smell if very simple and too fresh (in the bad sense).

insolence
insolence

It's quite pretty just like Ferragamo's fragrances from Incanto line. It smells very uplifting and reminds me of an yummy smelling hair shampoo I used to have when I was a student. It's a very positive scent and there is a slight tropical vibe about it (It will sound really weird but I can smell mango note in the opening) Though I don't find it delicate enough for wearing in the summer heat.

I almost liked it. It's really hard to dislike something that smells so cheerful. The main 'problem' is that it has a wrong name. Original Euphoria is sexy, unforgettable, does not smell cheap and makes a statement. These two perfumes have nothing in common.

Most importantly, I don't think it's sophisticated enough for someone even in her late twenties. There are many other fresh and uplifting scents out there that won't smell like a shampoo, like Balenciaga L'Eau Rose or Dior Addict Eau Delice...

By the way, longevity of Endless Euphoria is more than remarkable. I can still smell it on my wrist after 9 hours! Very Impressive!

I went fragrance shopping with my sister today and Endless Euphoria(2014) by Calvin Klein was what we both thought would be best as a new spring/summer fragrance for her. She had never used any of the Euphoria line of perfumes before or any other fragrances from Calvin Klein for that matter but this one got both our scent senses hooked.

This was a huge bottle- a 124ml Eau de Parfume and one of the most divine scents that I have ever experienced. The sales associate let us try the original Euphoria introduced in 2005 and that version had a much more heavier aroma to it and the dry down had quite a bit of woodiness, almost slight bitterness and spiciness of amber mixed in with all the other notes. It was not a bad fragrance but she needed something more light, airy, smooth, gentle & floral with a hint of citrus just enough so that the soothing base of bamboo, musk and sandalwood could take over and carry her through the rest of her day in a field of Cherry blossoms, roses and citrus fruit trees....

Endless Euphoria is very beautiful, sophisticated, very classy and sensual at the same time. The longevity is quite amazing. I sprayed it on my arm and eight hours later, it's still very evident..it's an extraordinary concoction. It's like the base notes; musk, sandalwood & bamboo were a basket carrying the fruits and flowers so soft & tender that non of it would ever spoil.

IMHO, I think Endless Euphoria is a hit. It isn't bland or boring or too sharp and it has no reason to be because it's balanced, it's perfect..divinely perfect!!

Sillage: 8.5/10

Khariq
Khariq

Very pretty light fragrance...I love it :)

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Gorgeous warm weather fragrance! Juicy and fruity but also very clean and long lasting! My signature is Viva La Juicy, but it's a bit too sweet for the ridiculously hot and sticky Iowa summers. This is perfect and very refreshing. Loving it :)

StarAnGeL
StarAnGeL

My husband just bought this one for me while we were on vacation. I have the 4oz bottle. I absolutely LOVE this scent for spring and summer! I usually steer towards more clean fresh smelling perfumes, Like D & G light blue or eternity aqua. But this is a instant fav. It lasts along time on me. But I spray on skin and clothes. I get a rose when I first spray, but its not the kind of powdery rose smell we usually call grandma smell. Its beautiful and light. And the bottle is rose gold cap and the liquid is a pink purple (more pink) Really pretty. I do smell the fruity and floral but not to much. Just perfect! Go test it out!! ♥♥

julianna32
julianna32

Beautiful fragrance but it is so light and disappeared quicker than most perfumes I have used or tried.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Fresh and vivid, I really enjoy the combination of mandarin and rose, partly because I do not own a lot of perfumes that belong to fruity-floral category. This was given to me as a present, in a very spontaneous moment, that's why I realy adore it !However, it has no staying power, and that's a major disadvantage. The bottle is cute and caught my attention from the First moment I saw it. If you don't have a light perfume for spring and summer, go for this. Otherwise, you are not going to find something different or NEW in this product.Safe choice for giving as a gift, wearing at Office/ work as it is an inoffensive, typical smell , Ideal for hot weather.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Very light, floral, spring fragrance. It's fresh, feminine and elegant. This is not going to become my signature perfume, but it's definitely a great addition to any collection.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This has similarities to Omnia Coral Bvlgari, but Endless Euphoria is lighter and I prefer Endless, over Coral. In my opinion this is way better than the original Euphoria, and I really hope they make a candle of this as well. This was a new perfume that I had to have, because it's not as similar as some of the ones that are coming out for spring. Overall I give this a fragrance a 7/10, because I can really smell the rose, and I don't like rose all that well.

nananessa
nananessa

This is lovely all-purpose fruity/floral/woodsy blend that sets the senses longing for the May cherry blossoms in late spring. The rose brings some maturity to the youth-filled cherry blossoms & the sandalwood holds all notes together in a well-anchored base. A good one to try for those that love cherry blossoms in something other than BB&W & such. Pink & browns would be perfect to wear with this!

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I really, REALLY like this fragrance. It's like an upscale version of cherry in the air. The cherries are dominant, which is great because I love the scent of cherry blossom. When it further develops and dries down it smells almost like a candied citrus, perfect for spring and summer. This is a perfect everyday and casual use. As my husband says, it's a cutesy smell!

flowerpwrz91
flowerpwrz91

Nice enough, but doesn't last. I couldn't smell it after half an hour. When it comes to a lighter, more summery version of Euphoria I think I will stick to my Euphoria Blossom - It's similar but has much better staying power.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

A lovely soft even beautiful new addition to the Euphoria family even if you find the first Euphoria stunning but like a bronco bull well this is a breath of fresh air. It's sweet/fruity due to the cherry, mandarin keeps it fresh and light and if your favourite flowers are rose & violet well this should appeal as it's more floral. The original structure is still there regarding the musk & powdery dry down but at least Endless is whole lot lighter and easier to wear and ideal for spring/summer. Maybe ideal for the office but it's very pretty and feminine, out them all i think i have found a winner with Euphoria.

Juliana6
Juliana6

Light, fresh flower powder with a juicy hint of citrus for a lovely springtime! Like you were walking and that warm spring wind was blowing in your face the tiny, white cherry flower petals.
Opening is a juicy citrus with some green notes, then the green notes turn into the flower notes richly covered with light, expensive powder made of the cherry blossoms and the violets.
The drydown on me becomes slightly gourmand- a warm, thick, black currant jam (I have no clue where it comes from) reinforced by musk and wood notes.

This scent makes me think about the book "Thorn birds". The ball dress Maggie Cleary wore was called "Ashes of rose", and this scent could be perfect to enhance the beauty of Maggie. The scent is like her- fresh, young, innocent, but able to seduce.

prettyswag
prettyswag

I have to say this is fresh n fun but not new in the scent crowd but ..overall gave it a test after leaving my local Ulta store and it lasted the rest of the evening on my body til' a shower...and im liking it...would like to get a small bottle for summer/spring season..its quite nice.

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

To me this is a lovely spring time scent- worn alone or layered. Would be good to wear at work as well as it is not overpowering.

With its floral notes combined with a light sweetness makes this a very pleasant scent to wear. It lingers lightly around for a good 4-6 hours happily before fading out.

Gaylydie

reçu aujourd'hui et quand j'en ai pulvérisé sur mon poignet omg!Wouhaaaa c'est un parfum doux léger et fleuri pour moi qui aime pas les fleuris d'habitude là j'adore les notes qui ressortent le plus sur moi c'est fleur de cerisier,violette,et rose en plus il est frais donc bien pour le printemps/été et c'est un parfum qu'on peut porter tous les jours sans problèmes seul soucis c'est qu'il ne soit pas encore sorti en france donc je dois commander à l'étranger et j'aimerai aussi avoir le lait pour le corps.Le flacon très joli je trouve en plus je trouve qu'il est plus facile de l'avoir en main par rapport aux autres formes de flacons de la gamme Euphoria.Bref j'adore ;)

glambert
glambert

To me, this smells like a watered down combination of Miracle So Magic! Lancome for women and the original Euphoria. The scent is not unpleasant at all but is not very original. Also, the sillage is not good on me. This scent faded on me within mere minutes of applying.

kay0981
kay0981

I have to admit, I was very interested in the concept behind this fragrance. Fresh cherry blossom, rose and sandalwood? Count me in! It really sounded like a perfect new fragrance for spring. Unfortunately, after sampling it twice, I have to say, this perfume is quite a disappointment.. It smells just like a watered-down version of the original Euphoria. By all means, this is not a terrible, or unpleasant fragrance. But it does leave you with that certain 'Is that it?' feeling... There are some fruity notes here, some florals, and faint woodsy undertones. Overall though, this composition is quite weak, linear, and just generally speaking uninteresting. It's very similar to the previous Euphoria flankers, especially Euphoria Blossom; with a familiar citrusy opening, and woody-musky drydown. Endless Euphoria is slightly fresher, but I am really struggling to pick out any significant differences.

I also think that it's quite ironic that this version is called 'Endless', considering that it only lasts a couple of hours at best... In fact, the only thing 'Endless' about the Euphoria range is the amount of flankers...I really can't see the justification behind releasing a new edition every year, when almost none of them bring anything new to the Euphoria family. By all means, try this for yourself, you may end up liking it. I was disappointed, but like I said, it's not a bad fragrance. I just don't find it different enough from other Euphoria flankers to justify the purchase.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fresh floral scent, very nice, quite linear, I can smell cherry blossom, rose and violet all the time. Good choice for spring for sure. Soft enough to be worn to work. I would describe it as sensual, light and truly feminine.

Update: I've tested it again and I have to say to cherry blossom is dominant and unfortunately, not so natural...

katuliena

I liked this fragrance sooo much. Think I will purchase one bottle. Very lovely, soft, fresh scent.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

ups, yo lo olí a puro durazno, la verdad no se porque le pusieron euphoria que no se parece en nada, ni de forma remota.

Lo sentí algo sintético y a la media hora me lave donde me puse, esa media hora fue de puro durazno, pero esa nota se supone que ni la tiene.

joan100
joan100

I sprayed this on myself 5 times today and I waited for the scent to settle a little and smelt it again and thought ''havent I smelt this a thousand times before''?. 2 hours later the scent was hardly there. So typical for new releases these days!

demurevelvet
demurevelvet

Very light, watered down fruit blend. It is quite reminiscent of Victoria's Secret body mist's, all of them blended together. Forgettable and gone in a flash for me. The bottle photographs much better than in real life.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

It is quite lovely, but smells almost identical in the heart stages to Dahlia Noir EDT. The opening is fruiter, by comparison, and it has slightly less emphasis on sandalwood than DN has in the dry-down, but they are most definitely twin fragrances. I have DN already, and though I adore both, I am hesitant to purchase a fragrance that is a near-exact duplicate of one I already own. That said, this is just wonderful for daytime wear. Light, fruity, soft, powdery, feminine, sweet, and sexy. I do really, really like it. Silage is moderate, and the fragrance lasts for at least 6 hours (and still going). After about the 4th hour the projection shrinks a bit, gradually. Going into the 7th hour, it is detectable about 1 inch from my wrist. Some of CK's frags have been bombs in my view, but this one is very nicely done, and is worthy of the Euphoria line.

moonspace
moonspace

Tried this one today and instantly smelt peaches even though it's not an ingredient. Smells really nice and sweet not overpowering and nauseating

Obviously the nose behind Endless likes soft pinkish florals, with a hint of fruits..not that Endless isn't nice, the cherry blossom is lovely, but it doesn't go for me beyond nice. Almost genetic fruity floral...in the vein of Hugo boss Femne, and Ghost sheer, so for lovers of soft feminine scents, this is nice, but I find it overpriced for what it is honestly..this has nothing in common with the original, much more like the flanker Euphoria blossom..
Calvin Klein last three releases have been very bland!

almarie
almarie

I just tried this today and I love it! I keep sniffing my wrist and the scent is still there. I will definitely be getting this one- it doesn't remind me much of the original, but I like both and they are both great in different ways.

digitalyssa
digitalyssa

I like this one from first sniff, middle notes are a bit powdery, but still pleasant. I think I want this one!

Cams
Cams

Very, very pretty - I'm in test mode (sprayed on wrist) but great start....

BritXOX
BritXOX

From up coming 2014 releases this is the one that I'm most excited for!

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

oohh cherry blossom! I'm going to try this!

Miss Moon Shine
Miss Moon Shine

I really like the original Euphoria, but it's far too mature smelling for me. Maybe this one will be it? Look forward to trying it!

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

this sounds great! can't wait to try it.

mots
mots

Cherry blossom and mandarin. Sounds exiting

Wish there was some vanilla in it too ...

Endless Euphoria by Calvin Klein 3.57 out of 5 based on 174 ratings and 47 user reviews

35.50 GBP
Endless Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein, 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Endless Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein - 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Endless Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein - 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Endless Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Endless Euphoria by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.