Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Escape Calvin Klein for women

herbal
Escape Calvin Klein for women Videos
Escape Calvin Klein for women Pictures Escape Calvin Klein for women Pictures Escape Calvin Klein for women Pictures Escape Calvin Klein for women Pictures Escape Calvin Klein for women Pictures

A romantic, feminine fragrance with with a hint of marine scent. Escape opens with camomile, apple, lychee, mandarine, rose, plum and peach, balanced by coriander and sandalwood. It was created in 1991. Here you can read our article’ Calvin Klein in step with time’.

Apricot Coriander Black Currant Melon Chamomile Tagetes Mandarin Orange Oakmoss Cassia Litchi Hiacynth Apple Marigold Ylang-Ylang

Cloves Carnation Peach Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vanilla Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

Sunflowers
L'eau d'Issey Eau de Parfum
Exodus

Escape Fragrance Reviews

theuntrainednose
theuntrainednose

Summary: For me, starts nice, but the melon note becomes overpowering after a while and I cannot tolerate it.

Smells nice. A little flowery but not sweet at all. Mainly a fresh flowery scent. The flowery part is very nice, reminds me of wild flowers and wild bushes.

However, there's some note on the fresh side of this fragrance that displeases me. Maybe it is the melon, which does not smell like those sweet, fragrant, melt in your mouth melons, but just as those unpleasant, too-green melons which are a disappointment.

For me, replacing the green melon note with carnation would have been perfect, as I seem to like the other notes together. As it is, I am not sure I can get over the green melon note to enjoy the rest.

Edited to add: The sillage was actually strong enough for the melon note to become overpowering and distracting while programming at work (had applied it on my left arm near the wrist). Had to scrub it twice with hand soap and apply scented lotion to make it disappear. It seems I cannot handle this melon note after all, which is a shame as the rest was very serene and pleasing to me.

injroa
injroa

I dont know any other perfume that has the same fragrance as Escape. It's strong woody and yet fresh and sweet at the same time. It lasts long as well. I used to love wearing it in winter spraying a little bit on my sweater, it would make my whole closet smelled lovely. I dont know if i would buy it now though only because i live in a hot and humid country now and the strong fragrance can overpower you in the heat. I also noticed that a lot of imitation perfume here also smell like Escape

bronstein
bronstein

Classic 1990s stuff, now on the market for almost a quarter century. They say that CK reformulated it, so I can only comment on what it has to say today. And this is interesting, because it appears like a logical progress from Obsession, like a step forward from the 1980s into the 1990s. Not so offensively voluptuous, more fruity, still 100% feminine. In retrospect this makes perfectly sense, because in the 1990s everything became "light".

Yet, this is miles away from the androgynous fragrances CK later would take on. Rather, it reminds me of girls in the early 1990s who still wore their mini skirts but swapped their stilettos for Dr. Martens boots. Moreover, in contrast to some other 1990s icons, this doens't appear dated and may still be worn today - even by women who hadn't yet been born by 1991.

Jacquelyn1
Jacquelyn1

One of my favorites scents of all time. I don't get the fruity notes. It is a woody, not quite spicey, heady, sexy, sensual fragrance that is absolutely divine. I always receive compliments from men when I wear this. It is my go to fragrance. Love, love, love it.

Opening-Note
Opening-Note

This perfume is one that I love to wear with sweaters/dresses that I don't wash every time I wear them because it makes my closet smell great and it lingers on them for a long time-- usually long enough that I have to use it again the next time I wear that specific article of clothing. Escape has a very fresh, clean sort of fragrance, but it is also surprisingly strong. Great for day-to-day wear.

beccalee79
beccalee79

This fragrance more than any other I own makes me feel so womanly and sexy. It's an amazing fragrance that I've found people either love or hate. I love it and will always have a bottle in my collection. It's a sillage monster so I would be carefull not to overspray etc..

Tine1world
Tine1world

Once a few back back now, the sales assistant at the chemist queried? "What perfume is that you are wearing'? "Well". "It's Escape by Calvin Klein". I answered. "Oh" She replied. "I always wondered what that one smelled like"? "It's nice on you." She said.

That particular chemist does stock some hard to source fragrances. This one is away's on special there for around 25 Aussie dollars for 100 mills EDP.

I recall paying well over 80. Dollars AUS, when this one was launched back in the early 90's and I was just into my third decade here on earth.

I have three bottles of Escape, fear I might run out? One bottle I scored cheaply as a tester, no box or spray nozzle for 5 Aussie dollaroozies. A bargain.

I have said nothing about it's aroma though. It is in my educated opinion . Yep thought I would throw that one in. I am a retired High School Arts teacher.

"A CLASSIC".

Needless to say that I also have 'Sunflowers and copious amounts of L'Eau D'Issey. These fragrances having similar notes and similars smelling aroma's on my skin.

I'm MELON HEAD. Just like that episode on 'Friends' when Joey gets the turkey stuck on his head I envisage myself with my noggin stuck inside a melon. That's right Monica did too!

This fragrance is still being manufactured that I am most truly grateful for. Thank you Mr Klein.

Many reviewers here seem to hate the period in time known as the 90's and sadly belittle the decade for it's worthlessness. Mind you. The 90's are known to have been the most progressive artistic period in time, since we started caring and documenting our history.

'Escape' is a complicated and complex fragrance that is not for anyone it seems, it is or can be long lived and linear. The actual fragrance colour is quite deep and syrupy looking housed inside a round faceted flacon. 'Multifaceted'.I love this fragrance. I take breaks from it but I still love it. My affair with 'Escape' will never end.

I can detect hints of carnation, chamomile, peach and ever so soft musk and cedar. I agree with many here 'Escape' is about carefree sunny day's with a disposition to match.

Cheers T. Ps it can last well into the next day after application.

The site logged me out.

"A CLASSIC".

Cheers T. Ps it can last well into the next day after application.

bonnie52
bonnie52

When will people learn that outright rude reviews are not the way to go? I remember wearing this in the 90's but can't remember exactly what it smelled like. I just remember I loved it! I may have to buy some more!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

If I were to define the nineties in terms of scents, ESCAPE would definitely go in the first place. ETERNITY and EDEN would surely follow, as a juxtaposition to the eighties' icons such as Poison, Anais Anais or Gabiela Sabatini, just to mention a few. I used to hate Escape as a teenager, when half of my teachers and aunts started to smell like melon instead of smelling with good perfumes - that's how I felt about it at that time. The melon was overwhelming and ever-present. Now, looking back after over 20 years, I have all due respect to that melon mania and I'm able to perceive it as the icon of the era. It's unbelievable, but despite being a powder-spicy-vanilla lover I just got myself a bottle of Escape, for the sake of sentiment and experiment. It used to smell much better, more natural and fruitier in the late nineties (no wonder), but after half an hour the original charm emerges and you can appreciate Klein's creation at its fullest.

Dawn Heather
Dawn Heather

My signature fragrance since it was introduced in 1991 and it has never failed to produce compliments on me. I only spritz once on the base of my neck from a good 18 inches because it is so powerful and it's still detectable enough that I receive compliments as much as 12 hours later. Over the years, many women have told me that they could never wear it because it doesn't smell good on them, but they loved it on me. Body chemistry and fragrance combinations are alwasy unique.

scrappydoo
scrappydoo

If I read the description of this perfume, I'd never have tried it. Coriander? Apple? Yuck. I normally hate anything too fruity and I really hate coriander. BUT I have loved this perfume for years, it's always the standby in my dressing room for sunny days and well, anyday I wish were a sunny day. It brings back old memories of carefree days before kids and mortgages. I can't count how many bottles of this I've been thru but it remains a loyal old friend.

zzMaja
zzMaja

I used to love this perfume. It is a great spring or summer scent: light, fresh and outdoorsy. Great in a cool or warm breeze. Stays with you for hours. I swear I could actually smell the ocean breeze and the sandy beach when I wore this.

eylan.mclaughlin
eylan.mclaughlin

This perfume is absolutely wonderful. I have worn it the past two days and have received many compliments. I am not good at describing scents, but I do know this smells clean and wonderful. A little sweet as well. Its a perfect scent for a warm spring day with a slight breeze to blow the scent around you. Or a cool night to enhance the sweetness.

pERfumista5
pERfumista5

I see Escape at Marshall's all the time but I don't think twice about it because it's one of the first fragrances I ever wore so I've been over it for years & I forgot what it smelled like. Now, after reading the reviews on here, I decided to get it & see if it's as good as everyone says. Well, it is & I'm glad I have it again! It's so nostalgic for me(as well as Tribu) & the dry down is really nice.

KaseyC

Finally got the chance to try the reformulated Escape. It's not so bad but it is definitely different from the original. It smells like another fragrance, nothing like the original. Very disappointed! The original Escape is strong, rich, very floral and very fruity. Super feminine, classy and romantic. The reformulated Escape is dull. If different ingredients are used, why do they still use the same name and bottle?

silvia d
silvia d

Does anyone know where can i find this? my mom had a sample of it when i was younger; it rememebers me of late 90's

larali
larali

Oh, the glorious 90s! Everyone in high school wore this and CK One.

Well, I like Escape. It is melon-peachy happy. One spritz on the neck does the trick, making me think of kites and rainbows and sunny days. On me, it turns very sheer and I get a lot of apple. I'll wear it on casual days.

mhubbard
mhubbard

Today I am reading up on Escape to try to understand what perfume notes to avoid, as this fragrance is an intense turn-off. Despite the plethora of negative reviews here, I am not able to figure that out. This is a confusing mish mash of notes that do not work together and the effect is artificial and contrived, ie synthetic. While we know most perfumes are actually created in a lab, this is never a compliment. Could be the herbal/aromatic notes underneath that just don't match. All I know is that this is in my top ten of dislikes.

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

Spicy, aquatic,very strong scent. It smells very masculine to me. Received this is a "lot" of perfumes I bought and was sure this was a man's cologne when I smelled it. Nothing feminine about it. I can't wear it and I'm a woman who has bought men's fragrances for myself.

shasta

I used to judge this perfume because it smelled so appley and aquatic. But the drydown is really nice. It turns into a musky skin scent. Very reminiscent of coty wild musk. What's even better is that it's not as popular as it once was.

shasta

The first thing you notice is the aquatic scent but never knew that the drydown is just like Coty Wild Musk. People will say and agree to anything. This smells nothing like Sunflowers. Two totally different fragrances. I do however own a bottle of coty musk and did a side by side comparison and asked two people if they did notice how similar they are. Will definitely put this in my rotation.

nikkibom
nikkibom

This was the first fragrance that i 'craved' for. Was on a mission to get it - after smelling it on one of my customers. Was not until a year later that it was available in my country. By that time - every woman was wearing it - so it kinda lost its appeal!! It was this or ladies Cool Water that you could smell in every club toilet! I still think it is a great fragrance - first of it kind - later came Issey Miyake, remember!! It was the first Marine I think - along with Salvador Dali's Laguna!

magdach7
magdach7

there is something in this perfume I cannot understand - for the first 10 minutes it is disgusting just horrible and headache - making. and then something beautiful, just enchanting appears.... I cannot explain this phenomenon..... on one side it makes me sick, on the other it makes me undress in front of my husband ( I feel so sexy wearing it)

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I used to wear this back in the late 90's & early 2000's because my boyfriend had bought it for me as a gift. In all truth I really could not stand the scent at all. I still don't care for it today. I'm not even sure what note in that I dislike or if it's just the way it blends together. So glad I moved on from this one.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I remember a friend of mine used this in the 90's & I liked it very much but never tried it....I got a sample of it today and WOW, just WOW . This is the smell of love , for sure , sexy but not cheap , floral but not old fashioned , fruity but not sickley sweet , aquatic but not cold , woody but not boring ...Beautiful & I think it 's safe for ANY season , but as with all CK perfumes ;as much as the juice is wonderful , the bottle is ugly !
For those who fear fruity scents-sometimes - like me , I don't get this rotten smell we all dreadfully fear , the fruits just add
to its beauty , pretty safe if you want to try it :) I don't get melons in specific , just the pefect blend of everything .

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

This can be unbelievably nauseating. Yet I still love it in all its floral foody wateriness. Much like the sickening smell and taste of wasabi that compels me to eat it after midnight on roast beef AND old sushi ...I return to this monster for a good whiff and a dose of allergic sickness.
Strange enough, this was a stunningly beautiful aroma on my dad (he wore this not the men's). Maybe the memories are what really seduce me but it really is a 1990s legend and those heroin-chic ads were killer.
On the right person, this is really lovely. If your chemistry can bring forth the moist flower notes in a complex way then it really is like a worldly Escape.

parfumbazon@hotmail.com
parfumbazon@hotmail.com

Escape é um dos perfumes mais intensos e instigantes que já senti. Um mix de notas florais doces e frias que persistem por horas e horas. Há algo de melão, muito intenso e inesquecível.
Adoro!

Kim1980
Kim1980

My father bought me a minaturebox from Calvin Klein. In the beginning I disliked Escape. It had what I call a 'blond hair, blue eyes' smell. Because of a watery undertone. Watermelon I suppose. Later on lot's of woman where wearing this perfume. I started to get more used to it, but still found it nothing for me. Too overwhelming, nothing natural (I couldnt name any of the ingredients; a bit strange, I found it a bit cheep because of this combination) To be honest I start to like it a bit more, but I would never buy it.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

works well with any beautiful dress

SherrryFreddy
SherrryFreddy

I remember high school back in 90's. The smell was sexy, seductive and it will stay in your clothes after the washing
I love it

Alla89
Alla89

It was a blind buy... and I still regret it. I tried to like it but I just can't. My bottle is still full... really weird cause I like all the ingredients in it, but not the combination.

Calvini
Calvini

Quite strong, sweet, and powdery. I like to spray it (just once) underneath my shirt, and then spray something fresh and masculine on top so they can only smell a slight sweetness and femininity when up close ;)
The only flaw is (when by itself) it's slightly old-lady-ish.

*I use the same technique with Intimately Beckham (for men) when I want to smell sweet yet masculine on the inside (but need to spray 2-3 times to last)

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Very nice perfume as usual from Calvin Klein. Its strong though appropriate for summer or spring. Very aquatic and flowery too. Excellent sillage and longevity. The chamomile note is very strong in the beginning but later it settles down and the other notes arise. I would categorize this perfumes as very aromatic. Thanks CK.

Nat205
Nat205

I've really tried to like this one, but it gives me a headache! I like smelling it on other people. I'll keep it, though, in case I change my mind.

Aina Harryna

I get it! My bf give me it. I love it so much..This smell more to floral! Long lasting!

misspiggysupreme
misspiggysupreme

This is one of the nastiest nauseating fragrances I have ever smelled. The escape name must come from the feeling you want to escape the stench of this foul smell.

Aina Harryna

I love this scent after 30 minute. First note make me headache, It remind to my classmate. She always wear this perfume..I love it, but I cannot to wear it. It not suitable to me but I love this scent if someone wear it.

Osusanna
Osusanna

There is a coty reformulation that I have. It's screechy for sure. When the drydown occurs it can be a nice fragrance and I actually like it but I feel like I could set off an asthma attack in someone for sure. The melon note is prominent and so is the aquatic feel. Too difficult to wear and not blended well enough for my taste. I'm reading other reviews out there and finding that the coty version is the screechy one whereas the original was quite nice.

fara.idola
fara.idola

I love this smell when my friend wear it, first note make me dizzy but second not it so wonderful..

rochie
rochie

When this fragrance first came out I loved it. It was my signature. Now I have to spray elbows only, not too close to my nose, otherwise it gives me a headache. Shame because the top notes especially, are lovely and up-lifting.

natural
natural

a beautiful aquatic fruity-floral! Calvin Klein best frag IMO. Can't find any similarities between Escape and EA Sunflowers though...

G00D_Girl

This smells like a bargain bin bar of white soap...

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

exquisite!! really delicious, warm smell..spray on a just showered body and you will want to eat yourself! LOL!

icecube
icecube

Today I am escaping into the green woods of spring.
Straight away there are a white carpet of Lilly of the Walley. Some lovely jasmine trees at the side of the smal path.
I am taking a rest on a field full of chamomille.
Time for a fruity snack - peaches, apricots and some slices of melon - smells divine.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Slightly spicy aquatic fruity floral. A quite linear scent, yet it smells slightly different on me everytime I wear it. Sometimes it reminds me strongly of Elizabeth Arden's 'Sunflowers' and other times it doesn't even come close... Must have to do with my bodychemistry. It's a nice scent, sillage and longevity are good as well.

damewolf13
damewolf13

At the start, this fragrance is a delightful blend of melon and chamomile, with the delightfully fresh scent of East Coast wildflowers thrown in! After a few moments, you will catch the sweet aroma of apricot, and litchi, and then at the drydown, it will settle into a warm, mellow, rosy, amber, wildflower blend with a dash of aquatics thrown in.
This is a classic fragrance that has stood the test of time, and still brings a feminine warmth to any occasion where it is worn.
Sillage, and longevity are both amazing!

NuocHoaDaisy
NuocHoaDaisy

The top note is DEFINITELY fruity! It is quite floral with a touch of spice. I sprayed this on myself in a shop and it lasted for an outstanding three days. No joke. It has heavy sillage and can be smelt two feet away and it smells divine. I think it isn't at all a sophisticated fragrance and is best worn in the day. You will love this if you are drawn to fruity, melony or fresh fragrances. I can't wait to buy my own bottle.

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

This smells to me mostly of melon and chamomile with a bit of sweet peach thrown in, and while it does smell faintly like Sunflowers I would not compare the two.
I seem to remember this giving me a head ache back in the 90s (but I loved it anyhow) but the reformulated version does not, so while many people may dislike that it has changed it works out well for me.
Unfortunately, they brought it back, and now I just heard it is discontinued again (not sure how accurate that is but it has disappeared from all the shelves in my area)
It is most certainly an Aquatic, but I could not see myself wearing this in summer because this is almost a warm aquatic and it is much too strong.
I think this is the perfect scent for a winter day when you want to literally escape for a few hours (I seriously did not mean for that to be a cheesy reference to the name, it is just the only word I could think of and it fits perfectly)

cimbo
cimbo

ever since i was a teenager now i am 30 for me this perfume is a heaven. everyone i meet compliments me how fragrant i am. this perfume is very classy and quite long lasting.. love it so much :)

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

I love this scent but it's just too overpowering at at times especially during lunch and if the temp is high, it gets a bit concentrated.

ciobanu.andreea
ciobanu.andreea

I am glad that at least one company brought back a discontinued item, realizing that the people wanted it.I would be even happier if other companies reconsidered this idea, too.For me Escape is a winter and summer fragrance.For winter it is warm, deep and strong.For summer it is ocean fresh and lasting.It is amazing how the same notes can be so different in different seasons.
Anyway, i think it is a complete perfume,it has personality,freshness, sweetness and everlasting power.From all the CK fragrances, I would definitely buy this one.And since a small amount is enough to make you a diva,it is a good bargain quality-quantity-price.Thank you, Calvin Klein!Maybe the colour of the fragrance is a bit misleading.I would change it into a lighter yellow or transparent.

suiteladybug
suiteladybug

What a plesant, aquatic, melon, slightly powdery, floral scent that lasts and lasts. It is complex enough to keep me satisfied, but refreshing and relateable on a mass level. This is my favorite Calvin Klein scent. Really lovely.

Escape to me is a perfect blend of nonsweet flowers, some mild and gentle nonsweet fruity notes and some warm, womanish woodsy notes. Its a scent with attitude and its a bit bold and edgy but at the same time soft, deep and wonderful. This is a parfum for us past 30+something, I think Escape is to adult and unsweet for teenager. Longlasting on my skin. Less is more, just 1 spray and you will smell good for several hours.

Escape är en perfekt blandning av osöta blommor, mjuka, milda och osöta fruktnoter och lite varma kvinnliga träiga noter i basen. Det är en doft med attityd, den är lite kraftig och lite "kantig" men samtidigt mjuk, djup och superhärlig. Detta är den doft för oss 30+nånting. Escape är nog för vuxen och osöt/mörk för tonåringar. Mycket hållbar på min hud. Lite är lagom, en sprejning får dig att dofta gott i många timmar.

femmeasis
femmeasis

If you are wearing this nearby me i will need an urgent escape. Really sorry for all who love it but it's an award for the most poisonous fragrance ever in my life.

CozyCat
CozyCat

I think this fragrance can easily be summed up in 4 words: PEACH + JASMINE + CHAMOMILE + AQUATIC. It's strong, sweet and clean, and yes, it's one monstrous aquatic perfume. The peaches are juicy and sweet (maybe even abit too sweet), the jasmine note is fresh and voluptuous. Huge, huge sillage if you're not careful. I discovered this scent a couple of years ago and loved it, but nowadays it gives me headaches for some reason, so I haven't been reaching for it much lately. I enjoy catching whiffs of it off of others, it smells sexy, fresh and super feminine...a summer fragrance with oomph, probably the most 'seductive' summer fragrance out there to date. If you can tolerate it well, this will make you stand out, in a good way, and no, it won't make you smell 'outdated' at all, a 20 year old could pull this off effortlessly. Just don't over-spray this one! Ever!

Narciss
Narciss

Back in the beginning of the 90's Escape was the most popular perfume. Whenever I smelled it on someone, it would just take my breath away. I really wanted to have one but instead I received the resembling Elizabeth Arden's "Sun flowers" as a gift, also being my first perfume. Four years ago I purchased a bottle. I received several nice compliments from both men and women. A colleague while entering my room sniffed and said "this rooms smells beautiful". On another occasion while I was headed to the airport the guy seated next to me in the bus complimented me. The best among all was when I was at a party a man that I just met told me that I was the most beautiful smelling women he had ever encountered. So overall I think this perfume suits my style and works with my body chemistry. Having said that, I repurchased the fragrance two years ago. But this time I felt as though it was too heavy or maybe I got bored of it. So I handed it over to my sister who liked it. Recently, during a meeting I recognized Escape on a lady. I don't know what it was but it just wasn't the same. It was extremely loud and without any character. But however, whenever I sniff it in the bottle it still smells divine and brings back memories.

leogirl84
leogirl84

Not my favorite, since it gives me a bit of a headache and reminds me of the 80's when heavy, aldehydic scents were all the rage. It also for some reason leaves a chemical taste in my mouth. Maybe when I'm in my late 50's or something I'll try it again.

opallara
opallara

No mistake about it, this perfume is beautiful. There are a lot of sweet and powdery fragrances out there.......this one is for those that don't like those kind of fragrance. It's very floral without being sweet, it's just sexy, with a slight rose tint to it. It has always been my "go to" sexy fragrance. And it lasts and lasts like you wouldn't believe!

musictwig
musictwig

I wore this for a long time. Everyone always knew exactly what it was! No mystery here.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This is one of the fragrances that smell divine on me. It has a lift, enough skin sweetness, and an elusive tobacco note that shows from time to time. Also, a little goes a long way.

I don't care if people say that I am stuck on the 90's. Will repurchase again and again.

jesz
jesz

I smelled this faintly in a magazine sample and loved its soft rosy powdery aquatic vanilla scent. It was like a hug. When I got a bottle it smelled entirely different on me. It reacted acidically with my skin chemistry, and resembled notes of pine needles and lemon peel mixed with a whiff of alcohol. Some lucky women can wear it, and I will forever be sniffing your sillage.

Sensoria
Sensoria

Didn't use Escape for a long time but I have started to use this perfume again, because I really wanted to smell again that I'm wearing perfume. It has been ages that people said to me : OH you smell nice, what perfume you are wearing? All the scents I bought lately, from different brands, have almost no sillage and longevity and I keep spraying and spraying. Don't know what happened with the ingredients they are using at this moment when making a perfume. When I'm telling this to the saleswoman they always say: Yeh maybe you don't smell it but others do. Well I tested it with friends and they even didn't notice when I was wearing perfume. I don't want to pay a lot for only some scented water. At the moment I'm wearing Escape and I'm enjoying that I can smell that I'm wearing perfume :)

Aquilone19
Aquilone19

I remember my grandmother used to have this and use it heavily; I find it strong and the fragrance just remains intact and never develops on the skin. Will buy one bottle, to keep grandma's scent around :)

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

Quite heavy, but not too heavy. Quite long lasting. It mostly reminds me of chamomile smell. It's good for summer evenings or autumn/winter.

BV13
BV13

Im soo inlove with this perfume, it soo soft fruity flowery and sexy, the scent on me lasts for hours even if i spray just a small amount on my skin. I remember i used to have that poster(shirtless+girl w/wet hair) stuck on my wall back in college. :D

sistertricked
sistertricked

I am hooked on this right now, there are 30 degrees C outside and I do need a refreshment. Fresh, not in a masculine way, with mellow fruits for delight and the feeling of ... Splash!!! Great sensation to spray it on! Acquatic!!! Fresh!!!! Mild herbs and summery fruit cocktail. It's like diving into pleasure, timeless!

Suafeerak
Suafeerak

Escape is one of those fragrance that is hard to forget.I had it about 13 years ago & was surprised to see it in a Marshall store last week I bought it without a thought just to try to get pleasant memories back.I think it's great & smell even better & fresher after a while & has great lasting power.

armaniboy
armaniboy

Simply set a masterpiece.Back in the times when calvin Klein made statement fragrances-well this one is one of my all time favorites.So feminine, so sexy and fresh.It used to be very recognizable.Nowadays not so much-still every time i smell it im like...Beautiful!!Hard to find-mostly available-not to mention only available in EU.LOVE it.

isilda
isilda

I would like to know can I buy "escape" from calvin klein, because in Europe...I can not find it and I love very much and I don't trust buying things in the internet. Please...someone help.

mak.erot
mak.erot

I like melon, so i luv CK Escape. It's good for me and people around me, they like it too. Longevity about 6-8 hours on me who live in tropical country and sillage is monsters! Try it, and wish you luv it..

KittenEyre
KittenEyre

This was amazing when it first launched, it has such beautiful memories for me. I sprayed it today and was so disappointed . Like a different scent and it gave me such a headache..... What a shame ck

thief of hearts

I dont understand all the negative reviews. This is one of the few headturners for me. Sexy and dirty. Mmm!

perhapspersephone

Horrible. Just horrible. I was surprised to see so many different notes make up this scent. All I smell are flowers. Not nice flowers but overpowering, icky, yucky evil flowers. Then there are the flowers.... ugh! It will be a while before I try CK. AGAIN.

stormyla
stormyla

I really enjoyed this fragrance when it first came out. I believe that I used two or three large bottles of it. For me it was a good everyday to the office scent. It never seemed overpowering and didn't draw many comments either good or bad, but it gave me a very pleasant feeling.

Our relationship probably ended because something more attractive came along. I don't recall this as a scent that I'm likely to invest in again, but it was nice when I did.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I've got many compliments with it. Looks like Escape is working well, very very well. Girl 9 year old to woman 45 years old said, "what perfume is it? Smells so good!"
This is always be in my draw.
Obviously a safe perfume. The strong perfumes are always great, spritz twice... not more. Wow! Everybody like it!

perhapspersephone

I bought the mini. And my reaction to it was strong . GET IT OFF ME NOW!!! I didn't wear it long enough to try to pick out notes ( which I am not good at anyway ) . I just wanted it off.

I see it has a resemblence to Sunflowers which I also dislike. I can only say on me Escape reeks. I mean reeks !

You win some , you lose some.

cutile
cutile

This strong scent is not for me. I don't like it on others either.

Fonna
Fonna

After a quick sharp piercing note of alcohol, flash of pine then definitely sharp melon, followed rapidly by sharp marigold, followed rapidly to a nice floral jasmine/rose.
Just when you think it's over it exhasts itself fading rapidly into a wet sweet grass. The End.
And there you sit....eshausted on wet grass after the inebriated fruit and flower truck man speeds by, hits a pine tree and out jumps a ton of melons and flowers all over you, knocking you into the wet grass, and nobody comes to help. lol

I thought it would smell cleaner as I tried this on a few months ago and thought I liked it, but it must have been the men's cologne in the frosted bottle.

Well, it's going on the shelf here.

cleo777
cleo777

One of my friends wore this all the time in the 90's. My other friends and I abhorred it, but none of us wanted to hurt her feelings. Rotting seaweed, overripe fruit, wet wood mold, a hot mess! And not in a good way!

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Not a fan of this one. Bought it based on the notes.... at first squirt it smelled like chemicals and cigarettes. Very strange. My boyfriend agreed, then it practically disappeared after a few whiffs of a light floral smell. Didn't detect any fruit at all, sadly. Returned this one the next day.

In a word.... gross.

katemcq
katemcq

This can smell sooooo beautiful on others! Clean, aquatic, and just sweet enough.
But sadly not good on me. :(

marisacb
marisacb

I used to wear this in high school. I loved it back then. I couldn't really find it easily for a while so I stopped wearing it. I recently found it at tj maxx and purchased it. At first I was so bummed because it was not at all what I remembered. Has some sort of overly strong stinky tree smell. Having already bought it I was determined to like it even though I really hated it. Thank God that with 5 or so minutes it turns into a super sweet smell, the smell I remembered loving. Yay! If I could only bi pass that first 5 minutes!

G00D_Girl

IMO this smells like soap and jasmine ... not good

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

I bought this for myself back when it first came out in the early 90's. Back then I was less discerning and tended to just buy a fragrance if I liked the advertising that went with it. So I bought into the idea of the beautiful couple in the sunshine.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Hmmmph! You see that it probably does smell divine on the right person's wrist, but not on mine. It was too fussy, too messy, too much of everything vying for attention. The spicy note ended up winning out and boy did it win out. My entire wardrobe seemed to stink of the stuff. I was so disappointed!

As Nuppu said, you either love it or hate it. Well I loved it, but my skin seemed to hate it. It was a real shame. On the right person though and it becomes the romantic holiday from heaven with the man of your dreams whisking you away on his private jet to that private beach paradise. So definitely test it, walk away and live with it for 24 hours, then if you still love it, buy it! :)

KEW
KEW

Ironically, I bought this as my wedding perfume 10 years ago. I've recently got more into perfume (with the help of this fab site) and have been looking/sniffing out for a new/different perfum to love- without success. Very few perfume last on my skin- but Escape does. There isn't a note that stands out to me. It's not obviously floral or fruity. It has a touch of marine. Just different! Young, without being a teenie bopper smell. Suitable for day and eve- especiall summer's eve. I think I should give up my search and go back to wearing this more often!

alinta
alinta

Blind buy, big dissapointment. Warm, but sooo synthetic. It smells like plastic, or glue.

cheeks
cheeks

This stuff is quite strong. I bought it but it didn't get much wear from me, so I gave it away to my mom (she loves all the sillage monsters). I would wear this one very rarely, because it has a tendency to induce migraines. It's too sweet (not sugary, but more an artificial sweet), and just cloying to my nose, I get a whole lot of peaches, and melons coming in second...it's quite a heavy fruity-aquatic. I understand where the 'detergent-like' comments are coming from. Nevertheless, it is a clean, 'fresh' scent like aquatic scents tend to be. It smells better after about an hour, you get some flowers coming through, and it actually ends up smelling quite nice and tolerable. All in all, it's quite unique, I do happen to enjoy aquatic scents, it's the first group of scents I was exposed to as a young girl in the 90's... but this one is just too strong and fruity for me. If you're looking for a sillage-monster for summer, Escape fits the bill perfectly! CK will always be the master of clean scents, this is one of his unique 'spin-offs' of 'the clean scent'.

chowchow41
chowchow41

This is a very good well done fresh perfume. I only have to apply once an it lasts all day. I love the chamomile, melon notes that really appeal to me and the drydown of cedar and oakmoss i really enjoy. When i wear it it gives me a feeling that i just came out of the shower and that feeling lasts all day. Love it.

Abyss1001
Abyss1001

Purchased this because the description said there was a note of apple in it...I thought, that might be interesting!... Well...bought the mini and guess what? My nose said "no apple"! LOL... Oh well...

melinamelp
melinamelp

warm, fruity, some mild flowers, plain friendly scent .. & some ambers in there too

olga1780
olga1780

Loud and synthetic....just like Sunflowers!
If you would like something along the same lines but more rounded and natural smelling - go with Il Bacio by Borghese.

soonflower
soonflower

I have third bottle of this one and that means something, because I usually don't buy the same fragrance once again.
Escape is strong, I mean STRONG, unique.
Sometimes I think it's little synthetic, especially when I get a sniff from the bottle.
But on my skin it develops into something absolutely fantastic, rich, sunny with fresh waft. Works with my chemistry.
Everytime I wear I get compliments.

Klee
Klee

LOUD!!! OFFENSIVE!!! CLOYING!!! It's Calvin Klein's Dior's Poison! Even though I hate Poison, I simply love Escape! For awhile it was my signature fragrance and I used to spray it violently. Stopped wearing it for 15 or so years. Recently re-discovered. I still love and if it offends people by its cloying marine scent....I don't really care. This is the only Calvin Klein I can wear. Obsession reminds me to much of a creepy person I used to know.

I wish I could smell what everyone else is smelling. On me, this smells like a man's cologne, and not a good one. It's heavy, wet and cold, not joyful or comforting at all. I generally like CK fragrances but this one just didn't like me.

KaseyC

it gives me a fresh smell, that spirits me up every morning. perfect for daytime office wear. it lasts long. i particularly like it in the first first 10~15mins. it turns out a bit sweeter and darker (jasmine and musk) when it dries down. i like it and was using it a lot but its not my most favorite :)

Siv55
Siv55

Actually does remind me of a walk along the beach. Very marine indeed. And spicy/creamy. Quite similar to Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers. It smells very old-fashioned now (to me anyway) and I think is discontinued? Have read somewhere that it was reformulated into a boring white floral and lost the marine note, but I have used the testers from several shops, and it still smells marine to me. It's quite salty too.

isabella211
isabella211

this is just a classic, in my opinion. it's so pretty and feminine. it's truly unique and lasts forever. i never tire of it and am always jealous when i smell it on someone else (which is rare now a days...im 28 yrs old btw, in case you were wondering about the 'now a days' wording), even though i own it, because i feel like i should have worn it. and, let's face it, opinions aside, i have yet to meet a guy that doesn't like it. it's strange, but it makes them "stupid smile" at you, almost like you intoxicated them for a minute.

Niunia
Niunia

my choice for this season. Fresh, sweet and my husband likes it :) everyday frag for any outfit. had it long time ago and now it's back!

panthere
panthere

Oh i adore this one. Its one of the few scents that i can say is like sunshine and happiness in a bottle.The only other ones similar with the same effect are EA Sunflowers and Clinique Aromatics.Strangly on my skin i don't seem to get an overtly aquatic feel. The notes which my skin prodominatly picks up are chamomile, marigold and moss with slight hints of fruits and vanilla.A beautiful summer scent,don't think it suits winter.

goody2shoes
goody2shoes

Oddly this perfume begins quite woody and gets more aquatic as it dries down! It's very pleasant from start to finish and MUCH more interesting than most aquatics because of that woody layer. It might pass as a chypre. In my book it is a sheer version of the old woody Accenti,of blessed memory. Escape is an all-day perfume, perfect for the office and for shopping and cafes. It's very Klein,redolent of restrained good taste,sophisticated and well mannered, but not outstandingly brilliant.

sophisticated
sophisticated

wow!! i almost forgot about that one, there were times when this perfume was my one & only sweet escape, i used to buy it bottle after bottle till i finally got enough of it i guess, it's a classic

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

i love that rich fruity floral woody scent it is strong timeless and sexy with freshness way,special for date

seatonica
seatonica

Autumnal, mellow and woodsy - that is how I experience Escape. For me there is nothing marine. I do love it.

sofababe
sofababe

Summer has definitely arrived. I'm wearing Escape so there can be no mistake.
I don't know why it is but this amazing frag smells the same no matter how long you wear it, camomile is predominent, backed up by marigold and hyacinth. Just enough sweetness is brought to the mix by the melon and lychee, and peach I think.
No matter how old I get (I'm 41 almost), CK scents remind me of the 90s. I had a set of minis in the late 90s containing CK One, Eternity, Obsession, Contradiction and Escape. There is still a similar product but they swapped Escape for Truth.
Escape smells of sunshine, simple as that.

TankGirl
TankGirl

It is rare to find a summer fragrance with personality but Escape truly makes the difference.
Back in the day, I used to wear Escape in the Summer, Obsession at night and CK One when I didnt knew what to put on.
Escape is a very interesting perfume because it works really well with the skin heat.
A couple of months ago I used a vial of it in the wet english weather and made me a headache what made me think that they have ruined the composition. Today in the dry heat of this mediterrean spring, Escape is fresh, aquatic, floral, salty and deep. On my skin the predominant notes are chamomile and peach, actually it smells a little bit like iced tea. This amazing scent surrounds you during all day in a glamorous but simple way, in another words in a simple but pure kind of beauty. At night it gets warmer and cozier what makes it perfect for all day and all occasions.
I'm in love again by it, and I think that for who's tired of coconutty/suntanned type of scents, this can be a fantastic experience.
One of the best in the CK house and definatly a keeper.

Sillage: Monster, use it with carefully!
Longevity: It last and last and last..
Personality: I would say that the advert says it all...

9.5/10

Norgirl
Norgirl

I loved this one when i was a teenager. but got alittle bord after a wild . smells very muche like Sunflower parfume

TrinitySydney
TrinitySydney

I smell like a teenager when I wear this, but my best friend wears it beautifully. She always smells like she's just stepped out of the shower.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

very much a marine scent, with roses. i find this very similar to l'eau d'iseey miyake for women. harsh on the first spray but mellows out to salty, foaming ocean waves and distilled rosewater.

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

Escape... that is EXACTLY what I want to do when I'm near this scent, because it gives me the worst headache ever! There are so many notes together that they all get lost and it becomes a revolting stench. I'll never know why so many people loved it.

nickinotnikki
nickinotnikki

I used to wear this in college in the late 90's and I loved it, I smelled it again recently and I don't know why, it smells horrible to me now, way too strong and old lady like to me and it gave me a headache.

Rouu
Rouu

takes me back to early 90th , was very popular around here in Egypt ! my nanny used to wear that,same time i used to hate that one :D , i was too young to realize that i dunt palate it , personally i dunt get along with aquatic fragrances that much , but that one is the worst ! outdated even with the bottle shaped ! nothing attractive about it , been inflated too much

i agree with rainydaze , why the hell men like that scent !?
very tactless with a strong detergent scent effaces any other affection on me , in short it makes me sick !

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

A million thank you to NYOKA for sending me a mini bottle of this nostalgic beauty. This is all happiness for me I cannot stop smiling and feeling great and somehow younger. Yes I'm talking to the younger me...now the older me is saying now that you understand the notes explain them.
Well, the original is pure delightful tangerine colored ripe fruits that you smell when go to the beach for an evening sunset, It mixes with the salt of the sea and a breeze that makes everything smell warmer. Back then the younger me would say..omg how cool is this ad I want that and simply buy it and imagine that I'm the girl feeling free and wild lol!!!!

nyoka
nyoka

Awalk along the seashore.You sit for a picnick and all u have brought is fruit.Dead ripe,juicy,dripping with nectar fruit.Sitting on the sea shore,fruit and a gentle breeze blowing off the water.LOvely.

PShank27
PShank27

When I first sprayed this, it smelled very green. I am not a fan of green scents, so I thought I just wasted my money. But then it turned into a sweet yet fresh fragrance that's kind of addicting. It doesn't really smell aquatic or blue to me, but I can understand how it might to others. Definitely a strong perfume - so don't spray more than once - but I don't think it is overpowering. I feel like this is the sort of scent that would leave a pleasant trail behind you as you walk by, and maybe even turn some heads. It does smell a little dated, so I might just give it to my mom, but altogether a nice fragrance.

thief of hearts

One of the very few women's scents that will turn my head in search of its wearer.

templeofvenus
templeofvenus

An old favourite of mine that will always have a place in my collection, smells like a sweet ocean breeze to me, very fresh yet very strong at the same time, its addictive.

bwcw81
bwcw81

I have to agree with some ladies talking about how men attracted to this fragrance, in fact, I do, very much in deed. I remember every time my ex-girlfriend wearing this, I keep praising her how great she smell and keep chatting around the fragrance. I don't know why, but it just keep me distracted and feeling her sexiness!

This is a magic potion to attract men! Ladies....

guest_Ang
guest_Ang

One of my favorites. Full of life and very vibrant. Makes me think of sunny skies, fresh air, and a fruity cocktail. Refreshing. This scent smells wonderful on me. I get so many compliments. My bo loves it. It drives him crazy. Just love it!

zvoncica
zvoncica

CK with all of his creations aims on young and modern population. Juice must successes to be unique and unusual. Yes unusual, this is the main characteristic of CKs ideas. Escape is as well like that. Unusual. Lets check what I mean when saying this...

Escape is street market in Bombay, loud, hot and crowded. The moment you start to smell peach and apple you realize there is garbage can right next to it and you re fearful to approach it. Repelled and nauseated.
Escape is rubber sandal on the tired trader feet, who traveled for a week on his camel across the desert. In the middle of the summer.
Escape is dirty, skinny, homeless cat. Sleeps at day and hunts by night on the streets of overpopulated cities. Battle for life or death. Natural selection.

The best way to use this perfume is to read instructions on the bottle which clearly say: Escape.

In an effort to escape from ETERNITY, I have now donned ESCAPE, another Calvin Klein creation from that same period, when the highest desideratum at the CK house appears to have been to produce perfumes that no one could ever confuse with anything that already was or would ever be.

And they succeeded, admirably, yet again with ESCAPE. Nothing on this planet or beyond--I venture to guess--smells quite like ESCAPE. In fact, nothing smells even remotely close to ESCAPE! This was my first truly blue fragrance: very, very aquatic and cool, and I am surprised at reviews which chacterize this scent as warm.

I loved in the nineties how one (okay, I) could have a handful of CK frags that covered every conceivable circumstance. And their marketers craftily cultivated a veritable cult following by offering purse-sized edps along with the full-sized bottles. In reality, the purse-sized edps proved to be entirely unnecessary (except for traveling), as the lasting power of all of the CK frags that I frequented was so excellent as to require only a single, small application per day. As a result, I still have purse sprays of these unreformulated CK classics, which happily have not morphed into noxious toxins (something which did happen, for example, to the last few mls in my bottle of AMARIGE).

The list of notes for ESCAPE is something to behold, and I have no idea how out of a double dose of oakmoss and a note that I usually can't stand (clove), an aquatic floral has been composed. A genuine example of leger-de main, I'd have to say. Yes, it has that characteristic CK synthetic edge, but somehow it just makes ESCAPE, like TRUTH, seem modern.

Will I wear ESCAPE again after today's blast from the past? Probably not often, and only once or twice in the summer. But I still like this one somewhat, so long as it's not overapplied. (As a general rule, CK edp--at least from the nineties--is more like perfume, and should be treated accordingly.)

To my mind, ESCAPE evokes such memories as the sand and the ocean at Venice beach, the chainsaw juggler, the mad turban-clad guru on rollerskates... A bit of craziness and laughter...

ajbww
ajbww

I used to really love Escape and i would wear it all the time as my signiture scent, but if i was to wear it again now it would give me a headace leading to migrane, it smells very strong and lasts a while..

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Very strong scent,2 hours after I put it on my skin I had a headache,I dont like it

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a "knock your socks off kind of scent!" I used to like it back in the eighties but I cannot stand it any longer because its so damn strong. Its a green sharp scent but too much, too overpowering like Georgio of Beverly Hills. I just have to say that it slays me when manufactures start messing with the original formulas to water it down and make it CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP and think a woman would not know the difference!!!! They did the same thing with Halston Classic. I can tell the difference big time!

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Judging by the title I was expecting something 'beachy, breezy, balmy' but instead got a slurry of heady florals and synthetic fruity notes.

It isnt too bad, but it is a little nauseating after a while.

instantjim
instantjim

Very warm and smells a lot like wattle on me. Definitely not a summer fragrance!

EDIT - HMM I WILL HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT I LOG OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, SO MY PESKY DAUGHTER DOESN'T SNEAKILY GIVE REVIEWS LIKE THIS ONE...

THANK YOU "guest". I thought I would see if anyone else noticed the obvious change in Escape recently. It has dramatically changed it's formula. It no longer smells ANYTHING like it used to. I would always get compliments since 1991 this is the ONLY fragrance I wear. Now it is awful. I just wasted my money. I need to find someone who has stock piled the old formula Escape.

Escape has recently changed their formula. They are using so much alcohol now in the product that after about an hour you can not smell it at all. So disappointed in Calvin Klein. The price is the same as always and it smell like knock-off cologne. Bought it at Belk's Department store and the last three or four times it hasn't smelled right......Definitely would not recommend! Take it from a 20 year customer.

guest_Iris
guest_Iris

I used to love Escape and was my signature perfume in the late 90s. However, just recently (within the last 3 years), I find the smell over powering. Yuck! Somehow, I prefer much lighter perfumes. It could be a body chemistry changed or as I've grown older, perhaps, I am now leaning towards lighter perfumes.

SandraS
SandraS

For me this smells of beach and sand... more of a deserted beach when no one is around and you can focus on the sea and the waves while walking barefooted on a soft sand.

With sunny day outside, being in the office is a trial. So I brought the beach with me today. Malegria is right about the seasalt keeping it fresh even when setled on skin. Great fragrance for casual wear is lasted all day!

kayka
kayka

you don't know story about escape???? if you don't know, you should investigate about it... if you find out, i am sure, you will use it every day... and no one else :)))

I read some reviews before I tried Escape for Women, and I must say I was preparing myself for an overpoweringly strong, mature perfume. I should note straight off the bat that I'm 18 years of age and that I really enjoy this fragrance.

It's strong, yes, but not so strong that it would knock someone out upon first sniff. Sophisticated, warm and sensual is how I would describe Escape. I can see this perfume being worn any time, whether it be during the day, at night or even during a special occasion. It may be a perfume that smells very similar to a lot of other fragrances these days, but there's something about Escape that is intriguing and rather charming.

Update:
When I first tested this fragrance I had never noticed that Escape had a salty note. I was quite surprised to discover this as it did indeed remind me of the ocean. Seeing that all my memories associated with the beach are good ones, this will most definitely be top priority on my wishlist.

Second update:
Escape did not work well with my skin chemistry. Unfortunately I had to push this one aside.

guest_cleopatra
guest_cleopatra

Uhm, it's too strong for me..
Just like the other common 90s perfume.
Sometimes I think I got headache when I use this.. :(

Malegria
Malegria

I like the opening of this scent - bright, fruity, spicy, with a hint of my favorite marigold.The apple lingers for a long time! The base is somehow feels plain to me - it has a lots of sea salt,that`s the only one way I can explain all that freshness in the base, despite sandalwood and moss, amber and musk. The sea note overwhelms everything, may be with a little competition from vetiver.I am glad I only bought a 0,5 oz bottle cause I probably won`t wear it very often.

PR

Although I've already written a review on Escape, but some recent events made me to update it for clarity

Though I like it a lot, but I think nowhere near the way my husband likes it. This fragrance brings my husband into some sort of ecstatic state, for sure. Usually I use 'Escape' when going and doing my own business,and when we go out together I hardly ever use this perfume for some reason...I wonder why..because when I do, I think the only thing he's talking about is how good I smell and whaat a wonderful fragrance I wear..and he's always in mood for it. Perhaps the lack of other subject in our conversations prevents me from abusing this perfume when he's around more often than once in five years. Think 'cat and sweaty socks/Valerian'; and I'm guessing that lady's Escape version is even more appealing for his nose's receptors. We both agree it can be unisex though.

It just wild wild wild with it, and this perfume gets the wildest appreciation u can possibly get from the type of the man he is, which is unstoppable chatter about perfume, and it looks like never ending love. sigh.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

sexy, glamorous,special for nights and dates.
Men feel attraction by this perfume because we look so powerful woman, all the world in our hands

eskarina62
eskarina62

I think it's one of the loveliest smells Calvin Klein has invented - feels sexy on the skins of both young and old - has the message of a flower- beauty and a bit of sadness...

I have always worn it with pleasure but I think its smell develops particularly well in rainy weather.

lovely when the rains set in :-)

Moszatka
Moszatka

This perfume was my best girlfriend's favourite in the 90's. Very aquatic and long lasting. It smells like peach with melon. I like it, but I haven't got yet.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Its too strong, more fruity for my nose, and very common common common!!!... extremely easy to be recognize... nothing special... it's too harsh

Lisa
Lisa

Yo usé este perfume cuando recién salió al mercado, me parece un aroma cálido y para usarse en la tarde-noche en alguna ocasión especial.
El aroma dura bastante.

Luciana
Luciana

Es una fresca fragancia que se puede usar en verano y en primavera, para usarla todos los días. Es fácil reconovcerla.

kiselina
kiselina

In my opinion it is far from Floral-Aquatic. I don't smell anything aquatic in it. For me Escape is a sunny fragrance, rich of ripe fruits-peach, apricot, melon. Very strong and lasting, easy to recognize.

PR

wha-at?? my jaw just dropped down when I've read that it has anything to do with the marine scent, oh,and it goes into floral aquatic group..had Escape for 6 or 5 years but never thought about it in that way...for me it is as marine and aquatic as a pirats' ship loaded with rum and strong alcochol, but in a good way.It has strong and warming smell, and I wear it when I have 'no nonsence' attitude, and it suits well on a busy and productive day.

nattie6_6
nattie6_6

I have a big bottle in my storage.. After reading all the good reviews I might want to take it out and give it a try, again.. Taste changes when you age..

Years ago I wanted some grown-up scent for my first job so I went out and got a big bottle of it.. I didn't know the "layers" of a fragrance back then just know this fragrance smells like some super sweet candy, and quite strong! I used only like 4ml.. I thought it was a bit too strong for everyday office use.

Passionflower
Passionflower

I like it a lot, a very nice happy-go-lucky everyday fragrance.

I get a lot of compliments when I wear Escape. I have been wearing this fragrance for years. I can't find another scent as nice as Escape. LOVE IT!

guest_Olivia
guest_Olivia

It's what I fall back to ; when other scents get too complicated. Escape is very clean, its a breath of fresh air...
I get alot of compliments. It's not the latest fad. It's a hard to forget classic.

Candra
Candra

In my opinion it smells really synthtetic. It didn't go well with my body chemistry. I remembered every time I used this perfume I got a headache.

Nuppu
Nuppu

What to say about Escape? Strong, sunny, fruity, fresh. You either love it or hate it. Yes, it's smell all the way same from start to finish what is bad or too simple thing to somebody but if you like it, you get that mouthwatering, heady, peachy icetea fagrance that will give nice kickstart to a lousy morning or boost vacation in hot, humid tropical paradise.

Escape by Calvin Klein 3.26 out of 5 based on 883 ratings and 149 user reviews

Escape by Calvin Klein for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Escape by Calvin Klein for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Escape Perfume by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Escape Perfume by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
ESCAPE for WOMEN by Calvin Klein SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ
Calvin Klein 'Escape' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
Calvin Klein 'Escape' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
Zappos.com
Calvin Klein - Escape by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz No Color - Beauty
Calvin Klein - Escape by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz No Color - Beauty
Gift Set 3.4oz
Escape Gift Set by Calvin Klein Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 3.4oz
Escape Perfume by Calvin Klein - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion
BeautyBar.com
Calvin Klein 'Escape' Eau de Parfum
Calvin Klein 'Escape' Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz
Calvin Klein 'Escape' Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz
FragranceShop.com
Escape by Calvin Klein for Women 2 Piece Set Includes 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray 6.7 oz Body Lotion

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Escape fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Escape, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escape by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escape by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.