Designers » C » Aromatic Green « Groups

Escape Calvin Klein for men

ozonic
marine
Escape Calvin Klein for men Videos
Escape Calvin Klein for men Pictures Escape Calvin Klein for men Pictures Escape Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Escape by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Escape was launched in 1993. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve Demercado. Top notes are eucalyptus, melon, juniper, grapefruit, mango and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, cypress, fir, sage, birch and sea notes; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver.

Eucalyptus Melon Juniper Grapefruit Mango Bergamot

Higher Energy

Escape Fragrance Reviews

Jay T
Jay T

Escape peut accomplir ce "Aquoa di Gio" ou "Blue Light" ne peut pas. Il a une sensation aquatique deliscious qui dure toute la journée. Bonne projection, de bonnes performances et un début très unique de la eucaliptis. Parfait pour l'été et pour toutes les occasions.

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

I hate this cologne. It came out when I was in college and I remember all the lame frat boys wearing it because it was new and trendy (I went to an exclusive private college full of rich spoiled brats).
To me it smells like strawberry bubble gum. There is nothing masculine or refined about it. It smells feminine, synthetic, sweet and cheap. One of CK worst releases.
Pass on this one. Any other cologne choice would be better than this disaster.

lollero
lollero

I had to scrub it off after 2 minutes. I don't know if it is my skin but it was so soapy and stingy I couldn't take it. Though it smelled like that straight from the bottle too. Definitely not for me.

DSun
DSun

Patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver and sandalwood: my all-time fave base notes! I thought I would never dislike a fragrance which has a combination of these four. And then Escape proved me wrong. It has a synthetic which I can't squarely identify that smells like a harsh and pungent rendition of Calone. It clashes with the composition.

It is aimless, making you wonder if the brief was for something like "melons on the Nile delta" or a "fruit-bearing estuary".

shayz
shayz

Perfume goes bad after a few years
Not recommended for collectors

ShaverX
ShaverX

I'm so glad that most men are too much of pansie cakes to wear this nowadays. Better for me. because when I bring out this bad boy it's nothing but compliments galore. People always telling me it smells great and so unique. Keep on wearing your watered down aquatics.... I'll keep wearing this powerhouse aquatic.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Barf!!!!!!!!!!!! This is by far the most nastiest cologne ive ever had. Might be even worse than English leather. Theres something about this that just turns my stomach. On my skin it dries down to the smell of the black rubber on the bottom of mouse pads.

joao vila
joao vila

My father wore this perfume, when I walk into a perfume shop, I always like to go and sniff a little bit , that smell reminds me of my childhood and i can´t see my father anymore so for me it´s kind of special this fragrance but i can´t ever wear it on me... i love the melon in this perfume

arzacu
arzacu

It was Christmas day and I was doing my christmas shopping laste week, and I saw this one in the perfume shop. It's discontinued in my country, and it was really cheap. I've tried this one years ago and I remember that it was very fruity, so... BLIND BUY!

Excellent! Perfect! Fresh, crisp, fruity, and the drydown is to die for... musky and light, but at the same time it projects very well...

And I love it because has all that 90's vibe, but not like other fragrances created in that years, with that clean detergent ozonic/marine smell... this one has nothing to do with that.

I had a lot of compliments with this delicious perfume...

danusianusia
danusianusia

This one is very masculine and sexy

jonboy
jonboy

Really awful in my opinion. This is wayyyyyy too sweet and feminine for a male fragrance. the smell is too strong (which normally I'd like) -but this is too melon, too sweet and very very powderish and also very overpowering. You only need a tony bit of this melon juice to really smell like a talcum powered covered cantaloupe. What was Calvin Klein thinking???

It was a blind buy (as the store had no tester -grrr) -WISH I could take it back, so selling on ebay if anyone wants it.
It's definitiely a love or hate fragrance I feel --so I'd say 'I hate it'.

sharifhossain
sharifhossain

I have tried it. Smells good but not excellent! Smells like melon! It's not shrewd to comment on first experience because some fragrances need time to train your nose.

jinty05
jinty05

A very 90's scent.
This to me is way too manly and overpowering on my skin.
It is very strong and unfortunately I have really come to dislike it.
Try it before you buy it if you can.

TravelAge
TravelAge

Hmmm... wear with polo blue & see the magic!!
2+2 sprays on ears! Fly high all day. suitable temprature 35d centigrade.

ed
ed

Pleasant but totally unremarkable fragrance from CK.

Layzie
Layzie

This one immediately caught my attention the first time I sniffed it. It has a sharp, fresh, powdery, and tropical fruit tone to it. As it settles, the aquatic and eucalyptus notes become more prominent. I love this one for the summer! It exudes a masculine freshness that separates this fragrance from the typical summer citrus-aquatics.

Escape always projects enough to turn a few heads with smiles and has fair longevity. Women tell me that I smell "yummy" when they hug me with this one on. Who doesn't like to smell yummy?

petrus
petrus

Melon fragile

Senteur 6.5/10 Autant les notes de têtes sont impressionnantes et très agréables, autant les notes de fond sont mal équilibrés et tendent à ruiner ce parfum. Pour cette raison, ce parfum ne doit pas être porté en été et peut-être, plus que pour tout autre, pas à même la peau : privilégier son port au printemps, de jour, en ville, par temps ensoleillé et sur vêtements. J'aime pour ma part surtout ce parfum parce qu'il était ma malheureuse signature dans les années 90 et que je suis un être nostalgique ^^

Longévité 1.5/2. Il s'agit donc de faire durer les notes de tête et de coeur le plus longtemps possible, heureusement, elles tiennent relativement par temps pas trop chaud (et en même temps, ce parfum ne convient pas en hiver...)

Sillage 2/2 Ce n'est pas un parfum envahissant et il est conforme à son usage (parfum de "bureau" qui reste relativement original).

Masculinité 0.5/2 Le problème de ce parfum vient du fait qu'il tourne au féminin de par ses notes de fond... C'est un parfum hermaphrodite. A éviter sans doute pour un rendez-vous galant, décevra à force.

Evolution 0/4. C'est sans doute le parfum à la pire évolution qui soit. Le melon agréable au début tend à tourner et vous donne l'envie de jeter la chose à la poubelle et en même temps, il tend à féminiser de plus en plus son porteur...

TOTAL 10.5/20

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

I don’t really pick up all the notes listed here to be honest. It’s well-blended I would say. Opening can be a little sharp. I get fruity and spicy notes co-exist in harmony, which works for me and quite unique in my book. It stays pretty much the same from opening to dry down. Although created in the early 90′s, it’s still relevant today IMO. Moderate projection and good longevity on my skin. Overall feel I get from this is fresh spicy. The scent gets 4 out of 5 from me. I like it and will be in my collection forever.

Laurensz
Laurensz

Had this when I went to university long time ago, recently rebought a bottle. Nice summer scent, smells mostly melons on my skin. Not your typical "middle of the road scent" and therefor comes recommended. Average life span and projection.

b360
b360

i wore this in high school in the early nineties so memories abound when i wear this.....as a scent however my dear old escape is way outdated.....not a good longevity on this ever either.....often imitated but never duplicated the first blast of escape is always as enlightening to me as it ever was.....still after all these years..... 7/10

rajeevdr
rajeevdr

Not bab, but there are better once. Buy a smallest size if u r desperate to try one.

Mark Antony
Mark Antony

Unfortunatly,the old CK frags (calvin,eternity and this one) have nothing to do with those frags that came out the last 5 years (free,encounter dark obsession).The old frags have there own character and they still remain good choices if you want a clean and manly frag.But the most important is that they were inovative for those years in contrast to the news which can not compete with many frags of our days.I really want to see some prototype ideas from CK at the future.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This is a classic men's fragrance. I still love it but my hubby is tired of it. I have an almost full bottle of eau de toilette and a full aftershave available for swap if anyone has anything on my want list or for Le Male by JPG. Private message me if interested. Canada only please.

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

I hadn't worn this stuff in years, but I ordered a bottle for old times sake. As soon as I sprayed it, my wife said "wow, why did you ever stop wearing that stuff?"

It smells just as good as I remembered and really takes me back. I don't care about the notes because I loved this stuff back when I didn't know there was such a thing as a "note." I just know it smells like "Escape" and its unique and great.

ranchorita
ranchorita

My boyfriend has never worn cologne, and since I'm so into fragrance, I thought I'd give him something very green and distinctive, but not overpowering. I chose CK Escape, and he liked it right off the bat. Even better, the second time he wore it, he called me, excitedly saying the fragrance was "doing" something, that it was changing. I asked what it was changing to, and he named several heart and base notes of the fragrance, particularly the woods. I'm glad he's enjoying discovering how pleasing it can be to smell fragrance on one's skin. I do think this fragrance doesn't smell like the most current thing in the world, but that would not have suited him any more than would something common and distinctive of an even earlier period. This was a good, safe start, and we'll branch out from here for his fragrance wardrobe. Not too conservative, but not too ostentatious, either.

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

Nice summer scent~

p...
p...

A great fragrance that still smells like a winner even after all these years

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Nice fragrance, I find similarities with this and Eternity, nice, fresh, citrussy, synthetic and chemical but along with Eternity I keep buying it. It's very masculine but it's nothing to go mad over. 6/10

kenney77
kenney77

Outstanding fragrance love it had it awhile ago still smells the same today love it one of the best by Calvin Klein love this type of fragrance

Teezam
Teezam

I truly love this fragrance. Used it between in early 2000 till '04. It might not last long and stays close to the skin ((1-2 foot projection for about an hour or 2 that's pretty much it) as others but has it's own uniqueness and sweet warmth(soft / warm romantic tone) that it sets forth.

And this fragrance has yeilded more compliments than any other.

Although there are many fragrances which have a more complex composition and in many ways are better;

Have to admit that I haven't owned / used this in a while.

Escape was my my first real fragrances and brings in a lot of memories, used to be my fiancee's favorite; and pretty much wore it all the time when we were together. Maybe one day will get it, hope by then they haven't stopped production.

istateistate
istateistate

Where the hell are you guys seeing sea notes in this? This is pure eucalyptus and sandalwood on the first sprays. It does smell like air aromatizer at first and then it's freshness for almost 5 hours. Very blended scent, you can't distinguish one note from the other easily. It smells pretty much like Sr. N by Natura, a very cheap perfume. It isn't worth it, with the price you'd pay for this you can buy much more sofisticated scents.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

This is the only fragrance that I fell in love from the house of CK for Men! A great, genius creation. The bottle design is so, so... as long as it fulfils its purpose, and functions well.

The juice? great, the smell is absolutely refreshing, minty, camphorous, and I could really smell the melon scent. Love it!

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

I truly think this is a masterpiece. I used to wear this in high school, 15 years ago. I tried it recently only to find it hasn't aged a bit. A very original composition, well blended with excellent evolution on skin. Smooth and long lasting with a strong presence even in the drydown. The aquatic note here is not treated in the typical 90's manner. Instead, it represents a hidden melancholy under all the fruit and freshness that makes this perfume so lyrical. This really has character and it doesn't resemble any perfume I know. It is not a perfume for everyone as it is quite demanding from its wearer, but it is a perfume everyone should try (women included).

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fresh, citrus, sporty, masculine frag which is initially very strong and lasts a long time...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.5 hours - 2 foot projection. Strong, fresh, summer, refeshing projection, though peppery and smokey on the skin. This pre-dates Hugo Boss EDT and they have a very similar feel to them. Could be used in the gym and it makes me energised. Ages 30 - 47

1.5 hours - 3 hours 1 foot projection. Linear

3 hours - 5.5 hours - 4 inch projection

5.5 hours - 8 hours - Close to skin, no projection

I prefer Hugo Hugo Boss for men EDT 1995 for my fix of refreshing citrus, but this CK Escape is still up there

Good

rades69
rades69

Sometimes you need to go back to the beginning. As a teenager in the 80's I wore the scents that everybody else had: Polo green,Obsession,Drakkar etc. When college came around in the 90s is when I tried Escape for the first time, and loved it. I recently was at Macy's and smelled it again, and not only did it bring back memories, I remembered what a real colonge was. I love this scent and highly recommend it

juiced
juiced

I'm in my mid-30's. This was and still is my signature scent, although it's been relegated to just my springtime wear. But then again, spring has always been my "signature" time. This one has so many manufacturer notes, that I won't bother. Despite all the reviews, I detect no citrus whatsoever, and this does include bergamot. Here is my review.
Top notes consists of; a blast of passion fruit or maracuja, depending on where you live. A present, but not overwhelming accord of mango. There is also a healthy dose of menthol, which I would attribute to the eucalyptus. Depending on what time of day you smell this, I often pick up a floral note as well. I'm thinking honeysuckle. Also (and I'm surprised I haven't read or heard this yet), a small hint of a banana daiquiri. Not fresh banana, but a synthetic banana liqueur. A sharp and peppery "sting" finishes the top. I'm thinking green peppercorns. Apologies for spending so much time on the opener, but that's what this fragrance is all about. Calvin Klein mastered "opener's" during the 90's and is a wealthier company because of their "scent" for the market at the time.
The Heart/Dry-Down is basically the same. Once the tropical fruits soften, after 2 hours or so, you get that oh-so-familiar scent of vetiver. Amber (as you can read in my other reviews...I'm very sensitive to) comes in and has very light duty. Amber takes the day off, but is still present enough to offer a rich, yet subdued masculine role. But vetiver and oakmoss, with an ever so slight presence of musk are the real stars, of this all-star cast of dry-downs which was the mainstay of the 90's. Escape by the way was introduced to American markets in 1993.
It's not a classy scent by any means, Nor is this strictly for teenagers. In fact, when I do pull this out of the hat, I get compliments every single time I wear it. At times it's somewhat embarrassing, because females always ask what I'm wearing, and god forbid I tell them I'm wearing something older than 5 years. Just kidding. This IS my all-time compliment getter. Shame on CK for discontinuing this one. This was always CK's middle child, they gave up on the one that was their true genius. Since you can't sample this anymore, I suggest you purchase in small amounts, as the menthol, tropical notes can be off-putting to those that are used to lemon, mandarin, bergamot, etc. CK...I love this one!...Please bring it back!!!

liorman
liorman

Very special and unique fragrance , currently is out of production but in my opinion the best fragrance from Calvin Klein.Very 90s scent.15 years ago,when I was in my 20s,I first had tried.Hence I am addicted to this smell.This one is summer fragrance.Part of my wardrobe.

MrMookie
MrMookie

I just smelled it but im not wowed by this fragrance its a strange light fragrance where eucalyptus plays a strange part in combining the fruits and aqua
I can understand why people love this , its pleasant and different and reminds 90's
On the other hand its not my cup of tea.... Would be interested to smell it on others

Grottola

I wish they'd bring back the shower gel/bar soap for Escape - those were the products that made me fall in love with it in the first place!

johan00418
johan00418

This fragrance is so good. If you're looking for a pefect fragrance for work, Escape is the answer. It have a great smell without being too strong. It will be excelent for use everyday too.

Grottola

I wore this one in middle school, and it still smells just as good as it ever did.

Escape for Men has sentimental value to me. My brother wore this one when he was in high school, and he's 9 years older than me, so I remember being exposed to this scent at a very young age. Up until my teen years, whenever I thought of "cologne", it was always Escape for Men I thought of, or maybe Tommy, Lucky You for Men, or Drakkar Noir. So, smelling it brings back wonderful memories of my childhood and my teenage years from 12 to 14.

It's actually quite a unique fragrance. It's sort of a fresh fougere, but has this weird, fruity, bubblegum-pine accord, kind of like Baldessarini, but nowhere near as strong or cloying. I also smell a slight calone note, and around all of this are some very prominent notes of patchouli and birch. Despite the uniqueness, it is kind of juvenile smelling (in the same sense as Tommy), but that just makes it more lovable. The longevity and projection are excellent.

Escape for Men is one of the first fragrances I knew by name, and it's been with me for a long time - after all, it was launched in 1993, the year I was born!

It may be an inexpensive fragrance, but it's well worth checking out. I'm happy to welcome Escape for Men back into my collection, because I know I'll actually wear it.

Labaloo
Labaloo

I had a lover, once, who wore this as his signature. It's a sunny, quiet fragrance- very sexy and fresh. He was a blonde, and the fragrance was like him: piercing, thoughtful eyes lasting through the candlelight.

tomerits
tomerits

my 100ml bottle almost finished,i like it a lot and will purchase another one soon.it was a masterpiece when it came out to the market.
Longevity on my skin is 6-7 hrs.
very good for hot summer day and my rank 4/5.

Azzoz

عيبه الوحيد مايثبت لفترة طويلة يعني بالكثير ساعتين الى اربع
i like it .

oxm
oxm

Hello today I want to talk about Escape by Calvin Klein, it is a very green fragrance with eucalyptus and cypress to pine needles, a strong gust forest (in some ways reminiscent of Versace Green), but there are other surprises of all the melon in the opening with the slightly tart sweetness, citrus fruits but also do their part in admirable fashion, and the tumultuous background of precious woods, but always imbued with the woodiness that make it a distinctive fragrance that I believe can be with classics like Guerlain Vetiver, why Escape is not only comfortable with his notes
but it seems to even have its own coat of arms, but as for the nobility makes no distinction ... is for everyone.

evilspin
evilspin

Yum! One of those classics! This is one of the fragrances that I would spray all over me everytime I visited department stores as a kid in the early 90's. Although I hold this scent close to me because its not broodingly old man, I don't tend to go toward it to wear when I go out because its simply those classic fragrances either recognisable or just so many other better fragrances in the market today. And I feel CK is so American played out yet still classic I know. Although this one is unique because of its "out on the ocean in a yacht, salty aquatic scent with its woodsy and fruity and citrusy" possibly may get alot of compliments nowaday since fragrances of today dont play with those notes anymore let alone mix them together anymore. It was unique in its time. Also the fact that the scent (not the name) of this fragrance is merely forgotten, it may receive compliments if worn again in todays society of hipsters.

soned
soned

Invigorating, fresh, manly and sexy. One of the best men scents ever created. I still use it at least once a week, since 1995, the first time I bought it. I believe this is my 9th bottle. Wear it where there is a lot of people, specially in an office, and wait for the results.

daliflora
daliflora

I've tested it recently, the melon, eucaliptus and grapefruit on the top notes are quite noticeable at the beginning, and even the drydown is pretty refreshing. But I couldn't really enjoy it, since all in it seemed so artificial to me:)

wiizy23
wiizy23

it smells like bubble gum mixed with issey miyake and not in a good way. I will never smell or wear this in my life again. Weird and gross I had to wash it off.

FLMonteiro
FLMonteiro

I dont like it, it is too strong and simple, also it has weird/wrong combinations.
For me this is basically Eucalyptus and Melon.
I dont like de Eucalyptus scent, because here in Brazil, the Eucalyptus scent its heavily used in house cleaning products.

Scent 4/10
Long 6/10
Proj 6/10

There is something I like about this but also something I don't. What I dislike is the bubblegum/"synthetic" quality, which is just too strong. What I like is the juniper/herbal qualities, which may be enhanced by the eucalyptus. Because of this, I actually prefer the "cheapo," Cuba Green, which doesn't have too much of that quality I dislike. On the other hand, Cuba Green has a rather generic cedar wood and amber base, so I haven't worn it in a long time. I prefer Polo, Polo Crest, Green Jeans, Coriolan, or even Pino Silvestre.

vascobgs
vascobgs

Very nice, little projection and longevity in me, may have to test it again.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Herbal, agressive. Really strong, with a resionous-creamy smell in dry-down; great sillage, good/great longevity on my skin. A little bit old but still sexy and loud.

Edit:

Fruity smell, quickly sweet by juniper.
On me:

Sillage: Great
Longevity: Great (7h+)

sofianec
sofianec

It's an amazing scent and even though it is a bit dated I'd still use it and turn heads.

Tony2011
Tony2011

one of the best , I have ever test !

kkimono
kkimono

Definitely looked twice (or three times) at a man wearing this scent. Yummy!

Adrien02
Adrien02

For men . . . really?? I beg to differ. Ok, so the juniper, bergamont and sage grab me by the hair and try to drag me to its man-cave the citrus and mango tell it to soften up a bit and carry me in its arms across the threshold. I seem to detect the sea notes which give it a light as air appeal. I think watery notes are very good for this fragrance, keeps it grounded. And what fragrance can do without a bit of patchouli and vertiver. Men or woman? I say share and share alike.

saja5063
saja5063

This was my first fragrance when i was in university. The opening is very nice but the dry down just didn't sit well with me. Sillage and longevity is both good but I moved on to better things.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This is without a shadow of a doubt thee best scent from Calvin klien! its something about this scent that I like I just can't describe. 1 thing 4 sure i can smell the fruit & it can b somewhat sharp! But hey its great stuff!

lovescully
lovescully

Escape, Obsession Night, Eternity & Contradiction are the only CK fragrances that I can wear. Of these, this is probably my second favourite after Obsession Night.

Wearing this is like drinking a tropical fruit cocktail mixed with soda water, while sitting at the edge of a rainforest, overlooking the ocean! It really does capture all the elements of a tropical escape. It reminds me of being on holiday in Cairns, in the tropical far North of Queensland, Australia.

What makes this a stand out fragrance for me is that the fresh & fruity top notes hang around pretty much for the whole life of the scent; except right at the end. It stays incredibly fresh for such a long time, which makes it perfect for outdoor summer weather.

Sillage: 4 out of 5
Longevity: 4 out of 5
Value for $: 4 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5

Although I find Escape to be a very easy to wear fragrance, you need to be careful not to over-apply as the grapefruit, mango & melon combination is quite strong & can be a little over the top. If you don’t like the smell of fresh tropical fruit, then I’d give this one a wide berth. Otherwise, go ahead and indulge yourself!

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Absolute classic...CK scores another home run. I get a strong banana note for some reason but don't let that put you off. Very signature scent.

What a wonderful scent...and one of my favorites from the 90s. I am a very big fan of all things Calvin Klein, and not just because his name is on them, but because everything I have worn, smelled, carried, applied or stepped into has been very, very nice. Escape is no exception to that pattern...

When this came out I was oblivious; and did not discover it until I purchased a 5 pc 1/2 oz. coffret of his men's scents. It was love at first sniff!

This begins with a sweet almost tropical fruity top accented by the greens of eucalyptus (sans Vicks) and juniper blended with fresh, clear citruses. This is so sheer and sweet, but not cloying or overly aromatic. The heart beats green also with subtle rosemary, cypress and balsam fir blended so they smell like a forest wind, combined with perky birch and herbal sage, truly different. At this point, mind you, it has not been too sweet, green or woody and has just enough watery energy to stay clear and refreshing but not overly or even remotely 'aquatic'. The drydown, although composed of some of the most common notes in male scents today, smells very delightful and not at all bor-ring! Sandalwood and oakmoss add woodsiness, amber and patchouli add an exotic flair and vetiver adds, well...a clean earthiness and slight soapy twinge that by itself would be too much, but subtly blended as it is...it's stunning! This is an "escape" for me when I wear it...a 4-6 hour vacation from the usual humdrum of male scents, into something different, provocative and revitalising...

Sillage: great
Longevity: decent
Overall: 4.5/5

When I wore this last, a lady at the counter behind glass who waited on me said "I love your cologne, what is that?" and for a scent to project like that (through a talk-hole in lucite) from 2 feet away is, to me, just fantastic. I told her with a wink "Calvin Klein Escape, the new scent for men..." and we both giggled.

lillelilly
lillelilly

Love this fragrance on a men! If I smell it somehow I need to turn my head and see who's wearing it, and most of the times I'm tempted on following the owner just because this fragrance is SO SEXY and appealing! (at least to me). Kinda fresh and citrus but with a intriguing note in the end...what could it be?

bwcw81
bwcw81

I decided to revisit and re-write my review as this is another great surprise for me recently! After having so many aquatic, fresh and woody fragrance, I decide to go for a greener and greater projection scent! And I found Escape Men very appealing to me.

Escape Men was like a combination of CK Eternity and Truth Men with extra high in green notes in the beginning with hints of citrusy notes. After the sharp opening, then it evolve to a complete new and nice complex herbs scent with some influence of tropical fruits scent that really smells great on my skin it last for hours. The last notes is a mild woodsy notes. Overall, it can easily last at least 5 hours on me without any reapplication, very good in longevity and silage!

It appear to be love or hate it. I guess it depend on what you are looking for, this is for sure the best aromatic green fragrance that can last hours on me! Loving it! I will give this 7/10.

Omega Man
Omega Man

Been wearing this since '93. A fresh, brisk, great smelling tonic that is totally casual. Very light with no heavy notes at all. Good for guys who want to smell clean, neutral, and pleasant.

bronstein

Someone mentioned below that this one was discontinued. It's not true. At least over here in Central Europe, you get it at every decent perfume-shop.

dm8m
dm8m

my very first manly perfume back as a freshman in high school. another classic by ck. i used to adore this scent but i'd like to get a sniff of this again if i'll still feel the same now.

bronstein

I don't see why this is called by some as too female for men to wear? It may not be the most sexy fragrance out there, but that is not the point. It's rather a little reminiscent of Aramis, one may even label it as a 1990s update of that. It's both elegant and fresh, although admittedly nowadays it appears to be a bit old-fashioned itself.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Escape is one interesting fragrance. It would be too easy to damn it with the faint praise of calling it an overly fruity concoction that is both girly and un-sexy, and therefore unfit for male use. Instead I'll just say it is VERY fruity smelling, not by any remote stretch of the imagination intended for winter but somehow way too sweet for summer, and it does not actually smell bad on my skin. I have tried this and decided I can not really wear it, but just like CK One, I would certainly not find it objectionable on women.

While I'm usually one for darker and sexy scents on a man, I really do appreciate Escape for Men.

This fragrance is very Summery and fresh. However instead of being Summery in a citrusy sense, this is more accustomed to being green, spicy and slightly aquatic.

The melon and mango notes make the scent a little sweet but the strong herbs and spices keep the scent masculine.

The eucalyptus note in Escape is rather strong, and for all those fellow Australians out there, or people who have visited our country, the scent is very much like the Aussie outback in the middle of Summer, with large stretches of land covered with Eucalyptus gums, dry brown grass and rich, fertile soil. To me this is the scent of a rugged bushman. Since I grew up in the bush, Escape is comforting and natural for me.

Also, like the female version of Escape, there is a subtle oceanic quality, rather like sea salt lingering softly in the background. Certain parts of this fragrance certainly remind me of the beach.

All in all, Escape really doesn't get the credit it deserves. Although popular, very rarely will people see the composition itself, which is exquisite. I do really love this on a man. One of my favourite Summery male scents by far.

instantjim
instantjim

I bought two cK fragrances: Obsession for men and Escape for men wanting to try something different to the usual aromatic fougere fragrances I wear. I gave the Obsession to my daughter but have kept the Escape. I find the citrussy/fruity top notes interesting and it's hard for me to pick the other notes. I like the freshness of this one.

EDIT Dec 2009

Ha! What an idiot I am. I actually had the women's version of this fragrance and did not realise it. I only found out when I went through my collection to look for something my daughter might like... Hmm I thought this would really suit her (she likes strong fragrances)... it was only then I saw that I had the female version.

noralynz
noralynz

There is once in a club where I was dancing.. I can actually turn ard wen I happened to sniff the fragance.. I search for the wearer and MY.. he looks sexy juz like the fragrance..

Escape realli risen my aphrosodiac and turns on...

10yrs after dat.. I am still married to this sexy man..

**wink**

Stefan
Stefan

Very easy to smell, not too overwhelming, almost feminine, but still. Nice for family events, but I wouldn't wear this with a suit.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

It's a bit much on me, but I really love this on a guy, I think it's just one of the sexiest scents ever. I always notice if someone walks by me and they are wearing this.

junior halston
junior halston

Can you say headache in a bottle? Both Escape for women and men's are strong early 90's scent that thrived on that artifical man made marine / ocean accord. The scent smell more like airfreshners then fragrance.

snobuni77
snobuni77

I always make sure my man has a bottle of this.It is such a sexy masculine scent.It makes me just wanna eat him up & Once it blends with his natural scent forget about it ;)
I love how most of his clothes smell like this
It is a casual scent therefore Its perfect for a signature cologne.

Its not Fru Fru or fruity like some colognes are these days.

I like a man to smell like a man & this does the trick.I truly do love this stuff!

PR
PR

My husband's all time favorite perfume, and I like it on him:))

LuvWarrior
LuvWarrior

I have to agree with Abbas. This is another nice fragrance. I definitely notice the grapefruit in the beginning, but that doesn't last long. Escape is refreshing.

Abbas
Abbas

If some one looking for real sexy fragrance, Try Escape by CK, a real escape from world of sorrows to world of relex anf joy!

Escape by Calvin Klein 3.78 out of 5 based on 505 ratings and 79 user reviews

ESCAPE for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Escape Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Escape Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Gift Set 3.4oz
Escape Gift Set by Calvin Klein Gift Set for Men Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz After Shave Balm
Gift Set 3.4oz
Escape Cologne by Calvin Klein - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz After Shave Balm
Calvin Klein Escape Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Eau De Toilette
Calvin Klein Escape for Men Eau de Toilette Spray
Calvin Klein Escape for Men Eau de Toilette Spray
Gift Set 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Escape Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz After Shave Balm 200ml 6.7oz 2pcs
Gift Set 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Escape Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz After Shave Balm Alcohol Free 200ml 6.7oz 2pcs
Calvin Klein - Escape for Men Eau De Toilette 3.4 oz No Color - Beauty
Calvin Klein - Escape for Men Eau De Toilette 3.4 oz No Color - Beauty
Eau De Parfum
72.00
Calvin Klein ESCAPE Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Calvin Klein ESCAPE Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Escape fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Escape, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escape by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escape by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.