Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eternity Calvin Klein for men

herbal
Eternity Calvin Klein for men Videos Eternity Calvin Klein for men Videos
Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Eternity by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Eternity was launched in 1990. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim. Top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are coriander, lily, orange blossom, juniper berries, basil, jasmine, sage, lily-of-the-valley and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vetiver and brazilian rosewood.

Lavender Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon

Coriander Lily Orange Blossom Juniper Berries Basil Jasmine Sage Lily-of-the-Valley Geranium

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vetiver Brazilian Rosewood

Rizaldo

I agree with Bbjr!!

blake123
blake123

This is an alright cologne. It's honestly nothing worth ranting about, but it's nice , and women seem to like it (on me at least). It's a popular classic, so you've probably whiffed this before somewhere. I would recommend this one for work, or as an office scent. It's simple and sophisticated.

JPS1979
JPS1979

I remember this very well from the early 90's. All the guys, both young and old, had this. I seemed to enjoy it then, but as my tastes have evolved, I no longer like it. I stopped by a counter not long ago and sprayed some on my forearm. I'll choose to leave this one in the past. It was nice for its time.

MUSK007
MUSK007

Nothing original...gone are the days.....everything synthetic.....please hold your brand name CK...dont spoil the ETERNITY...

meroo
meroo

Smells fresh, nice, smooth and elegant. Not very unique anymore but I used to wear it a few years ago and I got many compliments for it.

A safe choice for the elegant friendly man impression if you want to pull that off.

Rsbb
Rsbb

I love classic scents. Most people love this one, my wife loves it. But this one is not really for me.

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

Clean, safe, fresh, classic, good performance

worst spray I have ever seen. very cheap spray. Since it does not have cap, cannot put in the luggage

Longevity: 8 hours
Sillage: 1 meter after withing first 6 hour spray
Scent: good, 8/10
Bottle: BAD

orestes

Today i bought 100 ml bottle,very bad choice,i wear eternity since 1992,this new formulation its a shame for the owner COTY,some legend fragrances must be protected! The coty after so many reformulations blamed this marvellous scent,coty shows no respect in this pioneer fragrance and replace all ingridients with synthetic cheap trashes.... the bottle i use before was very better,i dont buy again this fragrance,shade of the original 90s scent unfortunately.... COTY make the fragrance better,close to the original,or its better to discontinued it,you destroyed a historical-legend fragrance!

Bbjr
Bbjr

The reformulated Coty version is a abomination of the original by CK Cosmetics. Not even close. The Coty version is all synthetic citrus while the original has a very strong woodsy note at the bottom and lasts forever.

rockegg
rockegg

We can probably agree that at this point Eternity is not particularly unique, but from this woman's point of view when a man smells like this I think he has recently showered and is very clean. There's nothing oily or smutty about it. Is good hygiene sexy? To some it is, to some it isn't.

retsmd
retsmd

This was my college scent back in the day.

Brings back good and vivid memories made in a university atop a hill - the exceptional people and the unforgettable experiences. Ah, the nostalgia alone is priceless.

Quite popular in my country (Philippines) - then and now.

It used to be really long-lasting. The smell however remains to be as comforting and refreshing as it always had been. A classic, in my book.

My go-to-scent. Have a bottle at home, another in my car and one more in my office drawer.

Projection: 3.5/5
Sillage: 3.5/5

Jomoves
Jomoves

Nice bottle, shame about the scent. This is the only fragrance I have ever worn that people actually told me to my face that it smelled awful! The girls in my office joked about it for days. I didn't think much of it either but was younger then and so was inclined to fall for all that "but it's Calvin Klein' crap. But hey, we all go through that stage.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

A good starter fragrance, but somewhat weak.
This was probably one of the first scents I bought long ago, and I loved the fresh, chipper appeal it projected.
It fades quickly on most skins, but projects well during its life.
Good for all occasions.

Projection- 6/10
Longevity- 4/10 (4 hrs tops!)
Versatility- 8/10 (Any time)

ShaverX
ShaverX

I have never met a beautiful lady from age 30-40 that didn't absolutely love this stuff. It is a very nice fresh green slightly aquatic that helped launch the fresh fragrance revolution of the 90's and still going strong today.

ReidyBo
ReidyBo

This is like a tradition wrapped in glass. Although the lavender can be detected at the top and sandalwood in the base, everything is blended so well that it just morphs into a bright, crisp, warm scent. It evokes an image of a dude with some scruff on his face wearing a white v-neck and some blue jeans strolling outside in some field behind a suburban housing complex.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I received CK Eternity as a gift. Let's see...nothing spectacular about this one---and nothing bad either---just a fresh, safe, lavender-citrus, non-offensive office scent; nothing more and nothing less. Again, it's a likable summertime fragrance, but I do not go out of my way to wear this one nor would I purchase it with my own money. I can see where some people would really love this scent...just not me.

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

Ladies luv it. It's comforting and youthfully-fresh fragrance, with a flowery-aromatic style, very good for summer~ Classic

iDelon101
iDelon101

timeless and classic. if your working in an office, this frag definitely the best to get attention from ladies.

Jamie1983
Jamie1983

I absolutely love Eternity by CK. Its one of the first fragrances i ever wore, maybe the first. I was about 14 at the time and i was in Debenhams with my friend. I sprayed this a few times around my neck and it instantly put a smile on my face. When we got out of the shop it was cold, but the fragrance cut through the cold air with ease.I kept putting my nose in my jacket collar and was just blown away with how good it smelt. Im now 30 and have got my nose on hundreds of fragrances, designer and Niche. I can honestly say i will always have a bottle of this in my collection, and not just for nostalgia, but because it still to this day puts a smile on my face :)

streetmachine
streetmachine

Sharp yet intelligent
Classy and refined
Overplayed but still a fav among the ladies

burgundyaltima

this may be a old school fragrance but still gets me compliments.. gave a female (age 31) a hug and she held me tight then exhaled saying I smelled soooo good!..

vitilsky
vitilsky

Dated, even though it doesn't smell too bad.

burgundyaltima

this has definitely been reformulated...bought my dad this for Christmas (his signature scent).. doesn't smell as fresh as it used to...very chemically reminds me of a strong detergent like tide..first thing that pop in my head was Bleu de chanel..not bad once it settles..dry down similar to like Victoria Secret Very Sexy for men..

Hemphead
Hemphead

How i wish this would smell as it was in the 90's. Used to be my signature scent. Reformulation sucks if they want changes they should make another one like eternity 2 or eternity 3 or whatever. I think its best not to change the original as it was. XD

lgbailey86
lgbailey86

there's something clean green and fresh with this scent. the bottle I'm smelling is ... at least 7 years old... actually smells the same... brings back old high school nostalgia. The too cool for school in me would never think to wear this but honestly in the summer with a button down this still smells great. the name used to and still does make sense to me for reasons I can't begin to explain. It has a story and I like that. It was made for the most important day in someone's life. until I re visited this just now I never would have thought this but I may finally finish this bottle - and really enjoy it! this summer
Abercrombie Woods, CK Eternity, and the original Michael Jordan were the first perfumes I ever had or wore. Change the discontinued Woods out for Abercrombie Fierce and I still think these are three of the best beginner perfumes for a young person . And if you are a young person then I swear on Jim Jones that it's ok and a good idea to get a perfume for a young person. No one will notice, girls will just like that you put in some effort and enjoy how you smell.

GRAF
GRAF

I can't stand this scent it is suffocating. Not for me. I suggest try before buy. The skin reacts different in people. Don't depend on reviews only.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

I got this for Christmas but i havnt gotten the urge to wear it yet when compared to all my other fragrances. My main reason it not wanting to wear it is because it smells old to me. Like, old man.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Still a great classic.
Even 20 years after, Eternity and Eternity for men still impress me.

Marcel

One of the best ever. Period.

orestes

After so many refolmulations still remains one of the best men fragrances! Τhis fragrance & jpg le male,kenzo homme and issey miyake l'eau d'issey in my opinion are among the few perfumes that after so many years and despite the prohibitions and replacing other ingredients, remain essentially the same as the vintage! If you disagree,look the fate of legendary fragrances,for example kouros,paco rabanne pour homme,azzaro homme etc

chenriquemedeiros
chenriquemedeiros

Reminds me a lot Animale for Men. Better put, Animale reminds me of it, since Eternity came out first, and seems to have inspired many other aromatic perfumes from the nineties and today. Sometimes I like it, sometimes not, I think it's good, just not my cup of tea.

cgs92631
cgs92631

another one that will always be on my shelf

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

I love this scent on my husband.

eau de nath
eau de nath

Really smells fougere. The citrus notes are really sensible upon spraying, then it fades in a nice dyrdown. After the top note, the heart note is really great! It combines herbs and a touch of sweetness. The base note smells just like the heart note. The only scent I smell in the base note was musk and vetiver, not the amber. Really great frag!!

lovetribe
lovetribe

typical pleasant summer fragrance!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoombung
spoombung

I used to wear this in the nineties and was curious to try it again.

It's still very enjoyable, very powerful and it's lost nothing of it's distinctive green edge and radiance.

ashishpal_007@hotmail.com
ashishpal_007@hotmail.com

smells very similar to Liz Claiborne curve for men . But curve is more refined , subtle and pleasant than eternity .

benpaul12

I adore Eternity and always have. For me, it is like the sun coming out from behind the clouds or a reassuring hug from a loved one.

While it is a common smell I always find the scent to be quite original and I can never pinpoint the notes, so in some ways I find it marginally complex – but familiar enough to be versatile and welcoming.

It is a year-round perfume that can be worn anywhere. The office, on the weekend, casually and sensually.

I really do believe that taking all things into account, like Acqua di Gio, Eternity is a perfect cologne. Both however, suffer because of their success.

So while I may love it and want to wear it, my girlfriend won’t let me because it “makes me smell like her dad and brother.” Damn.

dayzaway99
dayzaway99

insulting, strong, older mans fragrance, Heavy, robs the air of all oxygen over whelming and just terrible

Cassiano

History lesson: eternity was the word engraved on the wedding rings of the Dukes of Windsor, that Calvin Klein bought at an auction, in 1987, for him and his wife. In 1989, arises the cologne of the same name, which came to close the decade and kept the CK sales success throughout the 90’s, when their fragrances were desired worldwide.

It is a floral-aromatic scent, very versatile, enriched with notes of mandarin, bergamot and lemon (output); lilies, juniper, jasmine, basil, orange flower, geranium and coriander (heart) and sandalwood, musk, vetiver and rosewood (base).

In my opinion, is one of those colognes that makes us loyal for the rest of our lives, even if in a nostalgic moment. By the way, how come don't remember the rings when speaking of loyalty?

gomzi
gomzi

I dont know why people are mad about eternity. Honestly when i got one for myself i liked it, initially. But now i am just pissed off. Starting notes blows fresh and a very soothing frag of lavender and bergamot later after 10 mins its gone..!! Middle notes are negligible cuz they almost pass a flowery message like the starting ones. Coming to its base notes i sniff near my wrist where i usually spray, i can smell amber, musk and gives a warm feeling. Overall, Eternity is not bad but its not " The Best" either. If it had lasted a bit longer or the sillage would have been li'l bit high, i would have definitely gone for another one.
Frag: 3.5/5
Sillage: 2.5/5
Overall: 3/5

zungo123
zungo123

Scent: Pretty Good
Sillage: Okay
Longevity: Moderate (4-6 hours)

CK Eternity is a pretty good frag if your strapped for cash. Its inoffensive and I got some compliments from my friends. The vetiver and lavender gives Eternity that floral push that I really like. However, its shortcomings are its duration and sillage.

Overall, great for those spring-summer seasons and its a compliments getter.

Try it out.

Cm Punk
Cm Punk

This is a fragrance that i wear for my self and not to get attention. A very modern smelling fragrance. subtle and sexy. Longevity is moderate 4 to 6 hours, but projection is close to the skin an hour after initial sprays, but overall i enjoy wearing this fragrance. The best calvin klein fragrance for men.

Rating 7/10

roll4fun
roll4fun

This tale of 2 tests (1 paper strip, 1 wrist) should serve as an object lesson on how skin tests can be so different from paper strip sprays.

First,the paper strip: I definitely got the lemon/bergamont notes on test strip, which disappeared to nothingness within 1 hour.

Wrist test was very different in that I got the woody notes with a hint of vetiver early on,with only the slightest hint of initial fruity notes. My subjective opinion is that I wouldn't mind wearing it too much, but I'm not eager to buy, either. I'd rate projection as initially moderate, getting to close to skin only in 2 - 5 hour point. With many small bottles available (0.5 - 1 oz.) available on the cheap, I could see some people buying those as a fill in.

Layzie
Layzie

Eternity is a classic. It's an interesting, inoffensive amalgam of scents that makes me feel clean. Many men swear by this fragrance, but I neither like nor dislike this perfume. There is a masculinity and subtle sexiness to it, but it won't draw attention. I tested this with a few other fragrances on my arm, and Eternity was never preferred over the others by the various women in the store.

markpadilla13
markpadilla13

Common scent. Not for me

bloycey
bloycey

Where is the 'meh' button? Eternity is ok. Nothing to get excited about though. Smells a little outdated to me.

ladybug1562000
ladybug1562000

This is a clean classy scent for men that drives the ladies wild in the USA. I think it has a warm inviting scent that lasts 4-6 hours staying power. My only down side comment is that once you start wearing it, it disappears so always keep a spare bottle in your drawer.

presoon
presoon

low sillage and low longeivity

paul garrad
paul garrad

I only have a sample, and it smells like a sample, a sample of wee, it is rank, I thought it must be off, but I have three samples, and their all the same, disgusting. Reminds me of an old age pensioners home.

lollero
lollero

It is quite green and strong in the first hour or so but then it fades away. In my skin it smells a bit like urine it's too stingy for me.

Redbeard
Redbeard

(Writing side-by-side with CK One) Starts out relatively weak. I have to sniff very close to get the scent, but wait long enough not to be overwhelmed by the alcohol. We seem to be dealing here with apple cider of some sort...the sugary juice kind, not the alcoholic beer-like kind. I'm thinking there's banana and pineapple in there too. Very typical Calvin Klein candy-sweetness, yet not as strong as I had expected. It later starts to smell like the hard strawberry candies with the soft goo inside that come in red and green plastic wrappers. For the most part, this candy remains unchanged into the basenotes. I'd really be curious what would happen if you asked someone in their fragrance division, "So why does your cologne Eternity smell like candy?" Would they not realize that it does, deny that it does, or just not care? I have to give it a thumbs down because I'd really rather not wear it if possible.

hogan00
hogan00

smells very fresh and green the whole way through.
it does not last very long and projection is quite weak.

i would suggest looking for something else.

mridul99
mridul99

Nice but An overrated fragrance! CK Truth is way better.

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

Finally got around to smelling this today. All i can say is it reminds me of feral cat piss. Seriously who would wear this stuff?

stacia79
stacia79

A woman's review of Eternity:

The smell of everyone's ex boyfriend! Just kidding, but not really. This has been flying off the shelves since it was released in 1990 and when I think of men's colognes, Eternity is one of the first that springs to mind. It's classic, lots of herbs and citrus with just a hint of white flowers in the background. I smell lavender and bergamot most strongly and at the end of the day there is a lingering sandalwood and musk that smells similar to a man's natural un-perfumed skin. Elegant and masculine, I have no doubt that this stylish fragrance will be around as long as the name suggests.

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

I like the scent - it just didn't have any staying power. 6am to 9am and it was already almost gone. It had to go. That is not acceptable for any frag in my collection. I don't want to walk around continually spraying.

Cire
Cire

This beast stays with me close and far, talk of fresh and I think this bottle holds it well within itself. Nothing new to it to those who are scent mad or appreciating souls but to those who've not been in it's vicinity will follow you and ask you what you are wearing. Love It!!

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

I was sniffing around the fragrance counter and tried this one. I couldn't believe how pleasant it was and now I finally own some juice by CK. ECK is light, green, clean and has just the right amount of sweetness for a man or woman in my view. Both the 3.4 and 1.7 edt bottles cost me $54.57. Cheaper than what fragrance.net is selling after the discount.

kambelz
kambelz

Powdery soapy citrus. That's all, very simple. Smells really good actually. Although quite common where I live. This is one of the rare things I actually can smell on some guys walking past me.

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

It seems to me that Eternity in this era is quite different from one I used to wear back in the 90's. It smells somewhat lighter than the old version and does not last long, as if it had been reformulated, as commented by some other people here. This fragrance smells soft, clean, warm and polite, but a weak point is its longevity. It sticks onto my skin for only 4-5 hours max.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Tested on an arm: Fresh, clean, BORING.

-------

Tested for a day via sample: When I was a little boy there was a drawer in our kitchen that had, as a result of some spill, perhaps, a nasty and dirty spice smell. This is what Eternity reminds me of. (Cartier Pasha has this same dirty kitchen drawer note.) Add in a mild dollop of sour. I like the citrus top notes to this one a whole lot better than I do the drydown.

I don't liike this stuff at all.

As is often the case with fragrances we don't like, longevity is longer than we would wish. (It seems to be a perfume rule of some kind.)

My sister wore Eternity for men in high school circa 1995. It's a whole lot of lavender and bergamot. It's got an Earl Grey tea and gin thing going on.
I actually prefer Eternity for men on women. All that carnation in the female version just rubs me the wrong way.

Pelander
Pelander

My first rewiew in Fragantica has to be with Eternity which introduced me in fragances world when i was just 10 years old....21 years ago! My brother used this scent when he came back form USA after finishing his studies, it wasn't even available in Spain at that time. It was love at 1st sniff.... It's fresh, floral,woody, elegant....Great! It´s always in my collection and always will be. Definitely a classic. Suit perfect for office.Most of women love this scent.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is marine scent. This is good for Summer seasons. This cologne is good for casual & suit.

saguna
saguna

This is just Classic Adidas ( dark blue one ) in a perfume bottle, and stronger. I think it's extremely masculine and I couldn't wear it as a woman ( but I do wear male scents), and it must suit to the character/type of man who wears it. I would think it's a sporty man with a gym bag on his shoulder, or a man in crisp white shirt and nice jeans.

I want to add that I would like my man to smell of this perfume after shower, with his wide arms around me and watching some tv, with a bottle of wine. Just typical lovely evening at home together.
This fragrance defo gives a man some confidence, and freshness. I can say if all men on the street, buses, trains would smell of Ck Eternity, the world would be beautiful.
Nothing unique, but CK is just reliable and safe. 8/10

iiSwagger
iiSwagger

I'm a big fan of this scent, but it's one of those scents that you have to spray directly on your skin to get the full effect of it's dry down. I wear this one out a lot, it's not so harsh, or potent, but you can defiantly smell it in a walk-past. I would recommend this sent for the teenage crowd.

juiced
juiced

Warning: An incoming wall of introspective text about this fragrance!
I've owned this frag off and on for the last 15 years or so and recently started wearing this again after about two years. I could never quite put a finger on this one. I still can't to be honest. Despite all the things I've read about this, I have to disagree that this is a generic fresh wood scent. I agree with that description of course, but this is definitely unique. It's not a sensual, sexy, overly masculine scent. It's definitely fresh...with a mysterious vibe to it. Iv'e always loved this one, but could never pin down the proper occasion to wear it. First date?...No. Job Interview?...No. To the bar/club looking for a one night stand?...No. To class?...No. Of all my colognes, I can't ever remember getting many compliments on this one despite the fact that it is one of the most popular colognes of all time.
If you're a young man looking to try something new, then there is no better time than now to give this one a run. That combo of fresh, oriental wood is making a comeback and there's a good chance that the younger crowd will overlook this one simply because it says Calvin Klein.
I normally don't wear my colognes based on the season. When I smell a fragrance, I try to imagine the "color" and the mood it projects. I then base my outfit around the mood I want to project for that day. I usually have good luck with this method when trying to decide what to wear for the day/night. After all these years and so many experiences with CK Eternity, I have finally found it's appropriate application. I have realized that this is the cologne I go to when I know ahead of time that I have to answer to my boss, or when I know that I'm going to have to "have a talk" with a subordinate. This is now my "I mean business, so don't f**k with me" fragrance.
This has always given me a mysterious confidence, both sexual in nature as well as a quiet alpha male vibe. To the women, I feel like I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. To the men, I speak softly and carry a big stick while wearing this. I'm not one of the boys but rather I'm the man! lol I'm such a jag off I know, but seriously, this is a confident, defiant, sneaky and mysterious fragrance. Anybody can wear it, but to those who understand it's powers know...this fragrance wears you.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

It's nice and light, I can't really get worked up with any Calvin Klein fragrance apart from Obsession. It's nice, but is anyone going to get worked up over it? Very nice, fresh, floral and citrus, lasts on my skin maximum of 2 hours, and it does not project like it used to. I keep buying it because I like it, even though it has an extremely artificial and chemical smell. 6.5/10

Thiago Mendes
Thiago Mendes

Excelente perfume.
Se voce quer agradar todos à sua volta, use Eternity.

Aroma: 9/10
Fixacao: 6,5/10
Projecao: 7/10

orestes

I resently bought this fragrance which was produced in USA and distinguished small differences in the notes of French production sold in Europe,maybe i'm wrong but the U.S. product are slightly more ''heavy''

Marcel

Happiness in a bottle. One of my favorites. Every few years I have to buy a bottle.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

I remember my dad wearing this when i was little. This was his signature and i remember him by this. Though it's been 5 years after he passed away. As soon as i get a whiff of this, sweet memories comes flashing.

Great memories.

Ganz77
Ganz77

Clean ,fresh, citrusy stuff , obvious yet subtle. The Bergamot is the one thing I get straight away as well as remnants of wood. A classic scent, goes great with a suit. I like it.

laurent.jardin.9
laurent.jardin.9

I really noticed stability issues with this perfume. The juice turned strange a month or two after buying the bottle. The color didn't change but the thing started smelling wrong and harsh and unpleasant. That was in the early 2000's. Then I discovered that some perfumes stayed the same no matter what. They were less cheap, but reliability became a decisive quality for me as I grew older. Now I keep also good memories of it. When it was right, that thing made me feel like a man. A strong, elegant and peaceful one.

Teezam
Teezam

There's nothing there to like or dislike of this fragrance... You can clasify this as OK- wouldn't pick it up again there are many other options available for at this price.

In India its popular amongst working ppl; who a the same time don't want to try anything bold.

Its a super simple citrusy fresh fragrance; nothing special for it to stand out... u don't recieve any complements lasts for 3-4 hrs in a moderatly sunny day; can wear it for everyday office wear (for those who want something for work wear- at the same time nothing too bold to stand out either) and meant for those who want to put a perfume just so they don't stink..

IMO One can always find something better to spend your money on than on a Eternity...

I've only tried vintage (and have an extra half ounce bottle to swap), so keep this in mind in case it was reformulated. The notes have good separation and it smells natural enough. The problem for me is that the notes just don't seem to work well together. There is sharpness (lavender and citrus seem to be doing that mostly) and florals, and herbs with an almost culinary quality. And there is the fresh juniper and geranium, which also may be contributing to the sharpness. I keep hoping the sharpness will recede a bit, allowing a softer but "masculine" fruitiness to come forward, but that doesn't happen. It mostly stays linear, with at least good longevity and projection ("sillage"). For me, something like Burberry's Sport Ice for Men works better when I want a sharp fruity fragrance for the warm weather. That one has notes I like better (and that don't seem to be fighting each other), with the interesting icy quality and invigorating ginger (rather than Eternity's kind of sharpness and note clashes). For a floral fragrance in this direction, I'd go for Green Irish Tweed. For an herbal fougere, I like Monsieur Lancetti. For a softer fruity fragrance for warm weather, I've got Cactus Shot. And for cooler weather there is Molto Smalto. In short, Eternity seems to be trying to do too much, and the result is a kind of olfactory cacophony that I don't find compelling.

Vikas007
Vikas007

This is the first ever perfume that I used and I still stick to it even after 15+ years. Its perfect for daily wear. Lasts for 4 to 5 hrs; its bit mild though compared to the 1990s versions, wonder why they have done this. Its definitely a classic but not for ones who love loud woody perfumes.

benpaul12

An amazing fragrance, I would argue this is CK's best and one of the great examples of a 1990s fragrance. I love how sweet and comforting it is - it certainly encapsulates its name.

A wonderful fragrance that makes you feel happy and value what you have.

burgundyaltima

Classic!..my dad signature scent since i was born..I've tried to get him to switch up his colognes but he always come back to this...the silage is out of this world..very clean..masculine...highly recommended!

Possum-Pie
Possum-Pie

This is a wonderful citrus warm weather fragrance. Bergamot is central to the notes. It will be complained about b/c it has been around awhile and is liked by non-perfume snobs. Don't let that fool you. My only complaint is that it doesn't last more than 4hrs.

ckman2011
ckman2011

عطر خالد
وعطر رائع جدا
من أفضل العطور التي استخدمتها
وسأضل اقتنيه إلى الأبد

JohnyRawrr
JohnyRawrr

I didn't like it at first.
You have to wait 5-10 minutes to smell it's "nice" scent..

darlosu
darlosu

new bottles have less longevity, indeed - ca. 4 h.. Pitty

mynameischarlie
mynameischarlie

The old bottle I still have from the 90's has the strongest sillage I've ever smelled in any fragrance--even stronger than Fendi Umo. The Longevity will easily last 12 hours and can even survive a shower with a mild trace left intact.

This old bottle will probably be my last bottle of Eternity because there's so many others that smell too much like it that it's not really unique. Also, I've heard the newer bottles are much weaker.

tomerits
tomerits

for me its a top class perfume,classic,timeless ,all season scent that i will always have in my Wardrobe.
imho , eternity and obsession are the best from CK.
love it.
my rank 4.5/5.

Bierko
Bierko

this is off series, woody floral, ideal for office.

orestes

Maybe the best fragrance i ever tried! But only the vintage! Since eternity own to COTY,reformulated twice.... bad decision for this excellent fragrance! Ps i can't understand why fragrances as eternity,Oscar de la renta pour lui,cool water,photo lagerfeld,azzaro pour homme,paco rabbane pour homme,tuscany/etruscan etc reformulated!...

andydangle
andydangle

the original soap.

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

If you want a crisp/clean and refreshing fragrance then you will fall in love with CK Eternity. It's never old, it never ages, and very unique hence it's still in production and very popular among men. The citrus note is not strong and offensive and that's the way I like it. Perfect for casual summer days. 8/10

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Smell ok but nothing special bout this Cologne

steve.brule
steve.brule

First of all..OTHER colognes smell like THIS! Eternity was the first to capitalize on this type of frag. Let's give credit where it is due. I mean this did come out in the early 90's and the other stuff came out recently. It is a little more grown up that the other guys products for the most part. This was my first CK frag and it will be a classic for a long time.

3.5 out of 5

Kenwood
Kenwood

It's liquified lavender soap poured into a bottle. Cannot stand it.

kuswantono kreator
kuswantono kreator

Very soapy , segar seperti habis mandi , tapi terlalu sintetik . Ada 3 parfum yang memberi kesan habis mandi : CK Eternity , Davidoff Cool Water dan Versace man Eau Fraiche . Eternity dan CW ada kesamaan bunga lavender yang dominan , tapi Eternity lebih "warm" , sedangkan CW "maskulin" . Hati-hatilah banyak parfum expired atau aroma sudah berubah masih dijual bebas ...

James Lewis
James Lewis

I get compliments all the time when I wear this cologne.My wife actually introduced me to this cologne to try and get me away from Polo.She says Polo to strong to wear everyday.Like I said I really do get compliments when I wear Eternity so I really cant complain.I tend to like stronger colognes but I find Eternity to be a well made and enjoyable fragrance.

KeithScar
KeithScar

CK Eternity in my opinion is the 2nd most popular and most worn in the Klein house next to Ck One. This aromatic raised the bar of how colognes are suppose to smell for the 90s. In the 80s most colognes were very strong, dark, and over powering. Eternity ushered in a new flavor in the 90s. A fresh citrus floral vibe that lasts long. A good fit for spring/summer days.

Migalex
Migalex

Smells of sour beer. Very similar to lots of other fragrances.

alfreal
alfreal

This frag really last for Eternity!!! I've been using this since i was on my high school days. :)

smellitivity
smellitivity

Eternity starts with a sparkling and solid mandarin, and as it evolves, jasmine comes out more.
In the dry down it will be warmer, but all in all it's sharply clean, almost balsamic.
Some may find it too soapy and floral for a masculine perfume, but it's a quite reassuring guy.

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

Classy, very clean and fresh

rapc2611
rapc2611

se parece al temptation de yambal, pero es de rico aroma, bastante juvenil y perdurable...

lowlight
lowlight

A great one for <21 year olds. Was a favourite all through high school. Fresh, masculine, and aggressive in a way.

mrubes1
mrubes1

I tried this on my skin for the first time today. It is nice but to me it smells very similar to the much cheaper Aqua Quorum, which I already have. The lavender is definitely dominant.

biozist
biozist

very nice perfume and i love eternityyyyyyyyy because fresh and classic and for the handsomes eternity the besttttttt

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

Not the same as I recall it from my younger years. This was almost too sweet smelling for me. I used it once and put it away. I'm more partial to the woody smells and don't like mixing citrus with woods, maybe it's just me?

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

A timeless laid back perfume. People love the smell of it on me. Most definitely an influence to green citrus musk scents like Curve, Egoiste Platinum and Fierce.

smellike

I have now had Eternity on for several hours and i have to say i really dont like it. If you dont like synthetic scent then this isnt for you.

smellike

I have just purchased this cologne. I have not smelt it before and I am new to buying cologne. I put some on my wrist and some on my shirt. At first it was pleasant, 1 Hour later i feel like Im wearing toilet spray...I understand most people like this cologne but for me i cant stand it so far...since i bought the bottle without trying it first i wish i did like it lol...anyway obviously more like it than dont...

BV13
BV13

all the Eternity line for me deserves a rate of 9/10. Love their scents.

This is a classic perfume, probably why i loved it so much was coz the guy i was crushing on wore this :D

But really, this scent for me is so masculine and really classy. I had the female version of this scent as well as Eternity Moment.

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

Fresca y verde, así se resumiría.

Cítrica a la salida, quizá mínimamente dulce y de duración media.

Las maderas de base son poco perceptibles para mí

Buque insignia junto con CK one.

Es de las pocas fragancias frescas que es elegante e informal a la par; aún no he encontrado a nadie que no le disguste su olor.

Tiene una pega, demasiado imitada.

Disponible desde hace unos años en tamaño de 200 ml, lo que manifiesta su media - corta duración.

babylima
babylima

citrusy, fresh and masculine. smells unique, not sweet at all. not every man can accept a woman wearing this. i can totally understand that.
bf hates it haha but wont give any damn bot it :D

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

This is very soapy and clean smelling. A bit preppy that for me conjurs up images of a Harvard student playing lacrosse in the Summer time.

frangellan
frangellan

never old or outdated. summer inside a bottle (on my 3rd). this is how you should smell for 3 months out of the year. end of story.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

este me gusta mucho junto a xs .

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

It may be old and outdated..but this is one of my absolute FAVORITES! It has a unique one of kind smell. It takes me back to my high school and college years...but I don't feel old school wearing it. This is a timeless fragrance.

MrMookie
MrMookie

Well its a classic ! but its transparant in a way because not many people will say its outdated at all its fresh n calming and subtle and very positive!
I think there are not many men (and women) who will dislike this one on a person wearing it.
Masculine satisfaction guaranteed!
I need to re- sniff this one because im not sure about its deeper layers.its been a while !

lettyb76
lettyb76

I haven't smelled Eternity since high school, but a boy I had a crush on used to wear it and it would drive me crazy! I actually used to ask him if I could smell him. Of course, I would use it as an excuse to get close to him.

happychub
happychub

timeless,happiness,masculine,classic is all i can describe about this fragrance.remarkable top notes, sexy middle notes and calming base notes. i wish this can smell stronger(maybe make it EDP version?) and last longer,but overall this is still a nice fragrance.

sundaygirl34

I have to add that I totally loved all the old Eternity adverts!! Christy Turlington is my fave supermodel :) No-one else could advertise Eternity quite the same, she sums it up! Beautiful!!

sundaygirl34

Has to be the sexiest man scent ever!!! Unfortunately my man doesn't like it :( although he wears it for me occaisionaly if we have fell out and he is trying to get back in my good books! lol works every time! :) The female Eternity is also my all time fave perfume :)

Ad nauseam
Ad nauseam

It has been many a day(years)since this was a fragrance that I had and wore,and loved. Other things came along and we parted ways. Yesterday, out of a sense of nostalgia, I tried it again at a local department store.

This is NOT the Calvin Klein Eternity for Men of my past. What I smelled on my wrist was not even a pale imitation of what I remember this legendary fragrance as. Not even close. I'm not saying it's a bad fragrance. It's definitely different than it was though.

What I took away from this experience: an ever growing appreciation for houses like Aramis and Polo for keeping classic original men's fragrances classic and original.

The phrase "you can never go home again" never rang more true.

My response to seeing the new release "CK Eterneity Summer 2012". According to the Fragrantica database this is the ninth flanker for Calvin Klein Eternity for Men(there are 12 for the women's fragrance). Why this company continues to release all of these flankers instead of just rereleasing the ORIGINAL formula Eternity for Men is beyond me. Well, actually I completely understand, but don't agree. I WAS a big fan of CK fragrances for a long time, and I wish this House would do something to make me like them again, but this is just a huge turn off.

abdul hammad
abdul hammad

to be honest i haven't actually smelt the good old eternity but after smelling today's eternity which i have purchased recently i have to agree with all those who say that eternity is no more that eternity that deserves all the consideration and hype,because today's eternity smells so cheap and a little bit synthetic too,from which it is obvious that this isn't the eternity which people consider as a classic or a 'to be' classic

5/10 poor quality..

cyber861
cyber861

حسه تازگی رو در آدم القا میکنه.موندگاریه خوب.

در واقع یه کپی از ادکلن رانگلر هست .فوتوریتی مردونه هم از رویه این دوتا کپی زده.ولی موندگارترینشون همین اترنیتی هست.به نظرم ادکلنی هست که خیلیا دوستش دارن و لازمه تو کلکسیون باشه.

ItsJson
ItsJson

Its a classic, yea a classic overpowering fragrance...I remember my father waking me up to go to school smelling like this stuff.
Carolina Herrera knocks this stuff out the window when it comes to classics.

editionblanche
editionblanche

surely it has changed since it came to market
and CK reduced its longevity to a piece of shit...
i only bought it because of its nice lavender.
it's so sad how such a classic frag, such a masterpiece has been turned into a fleeting weak juice with synthetic materials for higher profits
shame on you CK and many other houses that are playing the profitable frags game
It became a soulless name on a bottle

Sharklord
Sharklord

I don't care what people say they being CK changed the formula of this cologne. They did the same with women's Eternity that used to be my favorite. Why they changed formula who knows but unless you have old bottle like 10yrs it is changed more synthetic now.

Topcat
Topcat

Way too floral for me, but it fades fairly quickly. It finishes as an acceptable clean scent, so it's not objectional. I'll pass on it however.

UrbanEnergy
UrbanEnergy

The melancholy Eternity, with its citrusy traditional (lavender) opening, its astringent floral-herbal romantic heart and its woody and masculine base, smells like a sort of cleaned by spices, slightly ozonic and sour traditional powerhouse, masculine, comforting and clear. There is a certain level of bitterness very appealing and pungent that is the perfect shelter for the romanticism of a deep, almost tasty, neroli accord plus jasmine. The base is slightly aromatic and warm of woods and roots that retain the general drought of the juice and owns a different kind of woody-ambery mildness pleced on the side of the diverse citrusy-floral initial sweetness. These elements determine a touch of dissonance and complexity that give dignity to the juice. Many fragrances remind in their dry down the smell of Eternity and i think to Cool Water, Green Irish tweed, Joop Nightflight, Egoiste Platinum and many many others. The dry herbal and fruity-floral formula with woods and amber at base is a risky recipe cause a lot crossed by the noses all around and because of its common tart and floral monothematic depth. Eternity lacks indeed uniqueness, smells synthetic and is a bit generic (the formula is similar to that of many bath energetic foams or chip and common fragrances) although fortunately preserves a bit of changeability.

dokepi
dokepi

smells like a clean men after the bath =)

good for mens who are aredy in a reationship

or the kind of men who is looking for a fragance to use everyday

findtheriver
findtheriver

After so many positive reviews, I was surprised how much I disliked this stuff. A sharp grape candy smell that never seemed to fade away. Not my cup of tea at all.

smartypants1562000
smartypants1562000

Awesome romantic smell on your man. One of the BEST EVER!!!!Not overpowering and just enough to get your attention as your man walks by you. Makes you turn your head to see who smells so good. Definitely buy this one for your man ladies out there reading reviews of this. Love love love it. Guys, give it a try. I bet that ladies will tell you that you smell good almost every time you wear ir.

meshary007
meshary007

a clean fresh happy man...she want to hug you ...

opens sharp sour Lavender & bergamot
dry down sweet sour masculine Lavender & clean flowers.

ok now you hit the truth lasts less than 4 hours max
this one to keep with you in the GYM or CAR
i wish that CK does this one perfume because it's
classic yet the best one .
CK,DKNY and CH all of them thay have to look up to
Dior ,chanel ,Thierry mugler ,YSL .

greystone
greystone

My wife bought this for me because she doesnt care for the stronger more masculine colognes I tend to perfer.I actually love this scent,it is very fresh and clean smelling and is great for daily wear.It is one of my favorite fragrances along with R.L. Polo and Jovan Musk.Eternity is a well made fragrance and I would definately recomend it to any man that wants to have a unique and masculine scent.

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Calvin klein Eternity

I got this a loooooooonngg time ago, like 2-3 years ago, i never bought the big bottle, because i only use it from time to time & i have the 15 ml splash on and splash on's always last forever for me, for me this is a very good fragrance for spring and summer, but its not your typical sumerrey fragrance, for me i think this is a very unique fragrance for summer because its not like all the other summer fragrances like the fresh fruity smelling one's

As far as the notes go im really not sure to be honest, i feel like this is the most hardest to put a name on when it comes to notes, to me it starts out i want to say green but i dont know if thats the proper teerm, when i think green i think like spicy herbs/plants things like that and thats what it smells like to me, but when i think about the notes i feel like im getting a bit of lavender and almost like the zest off a lemon mixed with what i think is like a spicy green smell, which i think is the sage and the basil, and thats why its unique because of the smell!

Even the tiny little 15ml bottle is real nice heavy glass with a nice cap, i love when fragrancees are in heavy glass bottles!

Ratings-

Longevity- 7.5/10 im not to sure about this but i think its usually 8 hours for me

Projection- 4.9/10 it doesnt project unless your in the heat, so in the heat it would be about 7.2/10

overall smell- 8.1/10 this stuff is very unique! i love it!

shreif
shreif

love from first sniff
when i sampled this fragrance a few days ago i decided it must have and i did
but when i get it i found the alcohol smell is over dose
i think this fragrance is 90% vol at least ( the percent is not mentioned on the packaging )
the packaging is too simple and the longevity is mater of question but the smell is wonderful dominated by the citrus
the Brazilian rosewood (which responsible for the soapy smell )is good factor in the formula of the scent
i love the smell but i feel that Coty do not treat this master peace as it should be (overdose alcohol and careless packaging given the feel of cheap fragrance )

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

First I must admit I'm not professional at male scents. But I really bumped into something awesome today. Eternity by CK impressed me!

It starts with grassy-floral notes, which smells green and soapy, about 10 mins later intensified by something sharp, maybe some certain spicy beans I guess. 2hrs later, I sensed something like fresh pine trees. In the end it's the clean-soapy touch that lasts forever. Super good lasting, I washed my hand once, but the clean-soapy touch always there.

Remarkable! I would be impressed if any guy around me smells like this. I'm a little surprised when I noticed that it was launched in 1990, actually it's Not the old-fashioned category at all, to my nose it smells chic and modern.

Good interpretation of the word "Eternity".

surkhail
surkhail

i love love love eternity this is the third bottle iv gotten of it its a classic a sent that never gets old will always be in my collection

mj9999
mj9999

Initial notes very similar to Liz Claiborne Curve Men, which is way way cheaper....well, i own Curve and I dont like it...Same goes to Eternity...

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

At first sniff, I didn't like it too much because I remembered of cleaner products, like detergent. But thank God I tried some more and finally I found Eternity a pleasant fragrance.
Eternity mixes green and floral notes. It's very clean, fresh and young. Ladies love it! The only issue is the poor lasting power. On my skin, Eternity doesn't last for more than 3-4 hours. Would be on my top 5 if it wasn't so weak, however, it's a great edt and I recommend it for everyone.

My final rating: 9.0/10.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

I have a bottle from the early 90's from before Calvin Klein sold to Coty. I am almost sure this has been reformulated. To my nose, this is a Woody Floral Musk. Big lavender in the opening that does not ever really settle. It gets slightly cloying to me, especially when mixed with the musk and some of the sweeter florals in this. I am going to say that I like this, but refrain from wearing it, because there are better choices. Herrera for Men being my choice for this range. Eternity definitely has a place in the history of fragrance in the world, and I am glad that I have a vintage bottle, but, alas in a world of so many fragrances, I am going to say there are better. Thank you to Eternity for making such wonderful florals such a common and acceptible choice for wear...there is always a special place in my heart for this fragrance.

Dunmore
Dunmore

I find it to be just another run-of-the-mill fragrance from cK. It smells pretty ordinary, like a deodorant or something; everybody and I really mean EVERYBODY has smelt this before or has worn something similar. On me it doesn't last very long but atleast the projection is decent. 6/10

fahadmudassar
fahadmudassar

A classic scent from cK

johan00418
johan00418

Eternity for men is one of my favority fragrances. Is strong but soft at the same time. Is perfect to use all day. The best thing of Eternity, the lasting power. Lasts all day!!

aussie bloke
aussie bloke

This is a good one from CK. It has impressive sillage and lasting power which is not the case with most of CK fragrances.
Although it develops into a nice fragrance, I absolutely hate the initial opening and top notes which stays for about 30-45 mins, for this reason in three years of owning a 3.4 oz bottle, I have hardly used it 2-3 times.
Scent score 7/10.

lilou
lilou

Usually I like Calvin Klein pefumes and usually I'm disappointed because they don't last. Eternity is different, it lasts : perhaps because of its name...I like to smell the vetiver and the fougere notes. It is very masculine and fresh. I liked it a lot.

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:
Top: Fresh, clean, citrus-y scent. 1-4 hours, depending on the weather, colds ones on 1, hot ones on 4.

Middle: under-powered appealing flowery scent, with some woody scent (I don't know if it is rosewood, maple wood, X wood, Y wood, I don't really care, if it smells like wood, then its wood to me); which is kind of appealing. 2-3 hours.

Base: Many people say there are traces of strong-woody scent on it, but hey, I don't have it. middle notes and base notes are just the same on my skin. 1 hour.

For sure its a complement getter (70% likes, 30% hates). Its a classic, aquatic top note, flowery and woody on the base. Still modern until today.

Very versatile, I can use this at work out with friends, going for a date, etc.
But not in clubs.

If you are into aquatics and flowery gentlemen scent, this is most probably something to BUY. Or if you are curious, give it a shoot on your skin.

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. This works very well on both.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 1 (ho ho ho, many people are gonna hate me for this, but sorry to say this, this is EVERY GUYS scent in my place, its not unique, people will know this for sure).

Sillage: 3-4 (not offending, sitting quietly when doing nothing, pumps up when you are walking).

Time length: 2-3 (I get yo-yo time length on this, sometimes 4 hours, sometimes 8).

Occasion: 4 (You can use on any occasion. BUT not for clubs for sure, its disgusting when you use this in clubs).

Overall base on mathematics: 2.5 @ 3/5

SUPER DUPER COMMON SMELL IN MY PLACE, EVERY GUY HAS IT. I am a big fan of unique things... so this one? I gave it to a friend of mine after like....5% usage.

guest_Frag
guest_Frag

Bought this blind as my girlfriend wears Eternity for women (actually I didn't look which version) and she smells lovely. Now the men's version...at first I liked it, event though it smelled a little too familiar, but after only a few days it seems to start to annoy me rather quite a bit. Could be the lavender.
Smells quite chemical too.

Glad56789
Glad56789

I adore this scent :D :D , it's suitable to wear at any time, any weather, and any occasion :D

chintubrij
chintubrij

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE IT IS PERFECT FOR ME

martind18
martind18

Feel the same about this one as I do Platinum Egoiste. I've narrowed it down to the combination of sage and geranium as heartnotes. When these two come together, my skin chemistry makes it smell terrible. Obviously many people love this one...just please try it on your skin before you buy.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

One of CK's masterpeices.This fragrance is a crisp clean,and lasting scent for men that will not disappoint those who buy it.Great for anytime wear.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

This is a classic but I don't know if thats a good thing...a bit generic and very "familiar"...

ARAMIS
ARAMIS

Master piece, and a timeless classic, which can suit also modern times. I like it a lot!

VirtualT
VirtualT

The more I wear this actually the more I dislike it, it seems to be more like a womens purfume than a mens cologne, and the only way to remove this smell from any clothes that touch your skin is to wash them.

A masterpiece of modern perfumery and SO unlike anything else on the market at the time. Carlos Beniam outdid himself on this one! This takes the classic cologne/fougere to a whole new level and despite the release date (20 years ago!) smells as timeless and elegant now as it did then...

Classic fougeres have been around since Muelhens released '4711' in the late 18th century but what CK did is nothing short of miraculous. The opening is clean citruses, greens and lavender, nothing new in the formula but the proportions of the blend are simply perfect. The heart combines two greens: basil-sharp and heady and sage-dry and smooth with two very well-balanced florals: geranium-dry/spicy and jasmine-sweet/sexy to achieve something so balanced in gender, strength and 'feel'. Sure there are hints of other flowers and whispers of herbs and greens but these 4 are the stars of the show to me. This 'perfect ratio' continues in the drydown with redwood balancing sandalwood's sweet warmth and vetiver's soapy green balancing amber's exotic and warm resiny aura. This is the modern fougere archetype for me, it takes the ancient formula of 12 notes (4 top, 4 heart, and 4 base) and creates a thing of such beauty and grace that is truly timeless, masculine and eternal...

Sillage: fantastic
Longevity: superb
Overall: 5/5 Timeless Classic

When I first got this scent it was a 5 ml. coffret and I tried it a few times and it seemed kind of 'old' to me, what with so many new scents to wear and try. Today after I've grown and learned what 'good' is, I hope it will forgive me for the folly of my youth as I now own the EDT, body wash, lotion, shave balm and deodorant! This scent is always a good choice and is to me the standard by which all men's scents are measured, second only to Chanel's Pour Monsieur...

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very classic and fresh aroma. This EDT tends to be too linear, but that is good because its opening notes are very energizing, tending to notice a bit of "sour flowers" which are still very nice.

It is very suitable for office environments, it leaves a good silage that is not intrusive, besides giving an impression of a dynamic and enthusiastic worker, not forgetting that an "air of youth" suitable for all ages. Not suitable for romantic purposes loses attraction. Nor is it suitable for elegant events, as well notes that power at work make you lose formality.

Can be used in warm or temperate climate. This is not recommended for cold weather because the smell can "freeze" the nose.

guest_Bracy
guest_Bracy

Smells like Irish Spring bath soap.

RobbieX
RobbieX

It's a lovely soapy, spicy fresh scent. A bit generic but it's well formulated. Longevity and projection are very good. I think Eternity is one of CK's best.

cybergoth
cybergoth

this is still the best cologne out its better to wear anytime but u will stand out more at night with it on

VanAllan
VanAllan

Sharp fruity/lemony opening (lavender, lemon, mandarin, bergamot), that seems to stay like this forever (2-3 hrs, at least on clothes/paper), then a slightly change into a flowery/herbal/aromatic side (geranium, lily, berries, basil, sage).
It becomes very nice at this middle point, a fresh good feeling that continues to dry down much later as a musky-herbal-woody scent (vetiver, sandalwood, amber, musk, rosewood), a very pleasant memory from my high-school.
Overall, a comforting and youthfully-fresh fragrance, with a flowery-aromatic style, very good for summer & adolescents. My humble rank 7.7/10. ☣☣☣

this is a trully classic, ant the best from Ck, is so sensual, fresh and intense, for me this perfume you can use in summer, winter, everytime... a Trully classic, i love it.... good Ck

Jave26
Jave26

My high school fragrance, loved it then and still love it now a classic such a wonderful scent I still get my compliments with this one women love it young and old.

periquito89
periquito89

Opens with a strong and sharp smell that disturbs me a little, but then it fades to a mild smell which, otherwise, pleases me. I missed this fragrance by the time it was released, and I can see why is different from the actual and regular perfumes. From the golden years, perhaps ":¬).
(but we can make the actual golden too, why not)

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Eternity is a great fragrance from Ck that never gets outdated.

Its freshness and fruity punch allow me to close my eyes, relax and enjoy eternally.

All in all. Highly recommended for a day-to-day use.

rithacha
rithacha

The lavender opening is very masculine and it seems to me that Beniam confused himself with Ernest Daltroff, because the opening of Eternity is a ringer for Pour un Homme de Caron! Whereas the lavender in Pour un Homme is severe and concentrated, however, Eternity's lavender develops to be more light-hearted. After the florals come in, this wispy lavender note of masculinity is the only thing keeping Eternity from turning unisex. The woody drydown is pretty well balanced, but very faint and short-lived.

Eternity is certainly a summertime fragrance and does not require a mature wearer. I see the Eternity wearer with a plaid button-down, board shorts, flip-flops, charming grin, and a cowlick.

INFINITELY preferred over Eternity for Women, and I would recommend this one for certain ladies too.

guest_sterro blaze gh.
guest_sterro blaze gh.

hey, this is one of the classic perfumes in the world today. excellent, fresh and clean scent suitable for summer and the tropics.

i love the citrusy top notes which bursts open a delightful cocktail of citrus fruits. it then dries down to a fantastic flowery middle notes and that is where my fascination and intrigue lies. the base notes are also comforting and leaves you refreshed as the scent dies off.

a must use for every guy and i believe you will get the fabolous compliments i'm getting now. classic :-))

bronstein
bronstein

It seems as if at least male scents created around 1990 have a very distinctive flavour, and this one is no exception. It's a bit risky, because some people will fall in love with it, or don't like it all.

In the case of this one, I fall into the latter category. Am I the only one who thinks this one smells a bit like laundry detergent?

Conclusion: Fresh it may be, but not the kind of freshness I want to be associated with.

dm8m
dm8m

a classic, all-time,all-around fragrance. the best ever made by ck. i used to use one back in the days.

MattAyJay
MattAyJay

A classic scent that has been copied by many wannabes...having said that though, it has an average appeal to me. It's something that I would spray on myself after a shower when I'm at home to relax. Nice, classic, but not an innovative/exciting scent.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

The quintessential college scent.

Look, CK Eternity for men is not bad IMHO. It's just not that great, either. I would wear this if I hadn't already graduated to more exotic fare. Most mature college students graduate from this somewhere around the time they, well, graduate. I will give Eternity this, though - it can be sexy. Something about the citrus/spice top and various woods in the bottom notes.

No one over 25 should wear it, but otherwise go for it.

rafaeleleniz
rafaeleleniz

I used to love this fragrance, when in college I just could not afford it. After graduation finally I was able to buy it and I did enjoy it a lot, but I got tired of it, now I can not stand it.
This seems to be common for Eternity, you love it, but you end up hating it. I think the reason for that is that it is too strong and cloying, it ends up annoying you.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

It is a nice perfume but i've become tired of it. it has become very common though the fragrance is not bad. Its light, fresh green fragrance.
I give it 5.5 out of 10.

ObsessionForMen
ObsessionForMen

This is my go to "everyday" fragrance when I just want to get away from musks, leathers, etc. and just want a fresh, green scent. The only problem is that Eternity is just a thin veil of it's former self. This is not the same fragrance that was launched in 1989. It's formula has been changed, weakened and cheapened through the years. Still, I do enjoy it. I wish I could get more sillage and longevity. It seems to vanish on my skin within minutes. I keep hoping CK might come out with an "extreme" or "intense" version. It still deserves a place in wardrobe for an "eternity".

One more thought, I really do enjoy the body products with EFM. The body lotion, balm, deodorant and body and hair shampoo are all excellent. They are lightly fragranced and therefore can be used with any fragrance without competing.

Chris2448
Chris2448

Perfect summer scent. Refreshing yet relaxing at the same time. Makes you feel happy. Women love this one. Only downside is that it doesn't last that long on acidic skin.

bwcw81
bwcw81

The best fragrance name ever to suit an ETERNITY fragrance that has been popular for over 20 years, it is still remain the first and top fav fragrance I ever had. Classic yet never outdated. It is like falling in 1st love and last forever - where the best name suggested Eternity.

The scent is complex airy citrusy at the beginning, light floral with hints of lavender for middle notes and last notes light musky notes. It is a very subtle fragrance, in fact - airy scent that is pleasant, masculine and make you and the peoples around you feel good - guess is the lavender that peace everyone down.

Versatile for most of the occasion, but shorter life in a sunny day. Longevity is ok, last about 4 hours on me. I will give this 8.0/10.

DC-8
DC-8

Nice smell... Anyways, I bought a huge bottle (6.8 oz - 200 ml) and it did disappoint me: I needed to refresh my cologne each one hour!!! Just couldn't believe it.

I wonder how came it used to fade this way... Eternity??! Hey CK guys, what are you doing there, lately?? All your products use to vanish within a very short while!!! :-(

Sounds like since CK was purchased by Coty and Unilever companies, it's no more that high quality producer. all CK products are suffering of the lack of longevity, most of the people complain, lately. Decision makers in those companies need to revise their policies. :-)

zepiroth_kreationz
zepiroth_kreationz

i love CK Eternity! one of my favorite cologne. got so many compliments when i wear this. and long lasting too!

old school at its best! :D

ily_sb
ily_sb

itt gives you a great feeling and makes you feel happy :)

SaintLue
SaintLue

I Bought this after reading alot of nice reviews on it.But Sadly it didnt do it for me.Its very Light.Smells abit cheap I Guess.I do like the citrus to it but thats as far as that goes...Maybe I got the out dated version.Dont Know but was really expecting more.

andy
andy

this is very generic bland and outdated and i would not personally wear this synthetic citrus bomb it smells like everything else

guest_TANINHA BRAZIL
guest_TANINHA BRAZIL

AS CASSIANO MENTIONED , IT IS INDEED VERY POPULAR IN BRAZIL . I DO LOVE IT(SINCE WAY BACK WHEN) IT´S ALL THAT AND A BAG OF FAT FREE CHIPS !
IT´S BEEN WORN BY A FEW EX BOYFRIENDS OF MINE , BUT THAT DID NOT STOP ME FROM MAKING NEW BOYFRIENDS TRY IT AND WEAR IT . MY MOM WEARS IT , AND SEEMS TO LOVE IT AS WELL !!!

It was very difficult for me to smell this fragrance again. Eternity was once a scent that made me comfortable, happy, dizzy and head over heels in love. However, smelling this fragrance now only makes me sad and nostalgic.

My first love wore Eternity every day. For almost four years and most of my teenage years, Eternity was more than just a cologne.

This cologne is citrusy, fresh, clean and masculine. It's not outright sexy, it's more of a subtle sexy scent. A man that wears Eternity is a man that is kind and someone you can trust.

The blend of citruses with the herbs and flowers are beautiful and comforting. I could spend hours just cuddling up to a man wearing this scent without getting a headache or feeling nauseous.

Many men may be discouraged from buying this because it's so popular, yet I don't think it's popularity should deter them. I don't know of any woman that dislikes this cologne, so it is guaranteed to please.

It's a shame that this fragrance has too many memories connected to it. I would love to be able to enjoy this scent for what it is and not be reminded of the past. But I guess that's the beauty of scent recognition.

vertigo
vertigo

Classic, undoubtedly masculine, both refreshing and emanating of woods' warmth.
Eternity symbolizes a soul of a contemporary man - both tender and virile, sensitive, but strong.
It accents man's vitality and self-confidence.
The bottle (so as the female version) was created by Klein and Pierre Dinand together.

Cassiano

This perfume is very appreciated in Brazil.
It is a fresh and floral scent that lasts for a long time on the skin. Besides that, it fits wonderfully in our hot weather. It is a classic, but still modern!
A floral aromatic must have!

junior halston
junior halston

Sad it use to be a very long lasting scent with excellent sillage but by the late 90's it was made weaker.

and that is just sad to tamper with a classic.

Lots of Vetiver and citrusy lavender. Lasted okay. Not a bad scent, just nothing at all new. A classic men’s scent, end of story

ac_scent86
ac_scent86

theyve started selling what appear to be at least 10 oz bottles of eternity. ridiculous.

still its a classic that ill always have a little of in my collection

LuvWarrior
LuvWarrior

I love Eternity. For me it's very subtle and I have to put on a little more than I normally would just to notice the fragrance. I also notice that, for me, the fragrance doesn't last long.

Eternity by Calvin Klein 3.63 out of 5 based on 1371 ratings and 188 user reviews

ETERNITY for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY .67 OZ UNBOXED
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Eternity Summer Cologne by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2013 for Men
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
33.50 GBP
Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Gift Set 2oz
Eternity Gift Set by Calvin Klein Gift Set for Men Includes Mini Variety Gift Set Includes Eternity, Obsession Ck One, Escape, All are 1 2 oz Pours
Eternity by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eternity by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eternity After Shave by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz After Shave for Men
Eternity After Shave by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz After Shave for Men
Eternity Summer Cologne by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2014 for Men
Eternity Aqua Cologne by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eternity Aqua Cologne by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eternity Aqua by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Eternity Aqua by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Gift Set 0.5oz
CALVIN KLEIN VARIETY for MEN by Calvin Klein SET-4 PIECE MENS MINI VARIETY WITH ETERNITY OBSESSION CK ONE ESCAPE AND ALL ARE MINIS .5 OZ
Gift Set 0.5oz
CALVIN KLEIN VARIETY for MEN by Calvin Klein SET-4 PIECE MENS MINI VARIETY WITH ETERNITY EUPHORIA ETERNITY AQUA OBSESSION AND ALL ARE EDT .5 OZ
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz After Shave
Eternity Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz After Shave
Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eternity Summer Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2014
Eternity Summer Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2014
Zappos.com
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Calvin Klein - Eternity for Men Eternity Aqua Eau De Toilette 1.0 oz No Color - Beauty
Eternity Aqua Cologne by Calvin Klein - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
ETERNITY AQUA for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
ETERNITY AQUA for MEN by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Eternity Aqua Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Eternity Aqua Cologne by Calvin Klein - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.