Designers » C » « Groups

Eternity Aqua for Men Calvin Klein for men
dislike

ozonic
Eternity Aqua for Men Calvin Klein for men Videos
Eternity Aqua for Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Aqua for Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Aqua for Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures

CK and Coty are presenting a new fragrance Eternity Aqua for Men, which arrives on the market in 2010. Cover face of the new edition is Ben Hill - supermodel.

The new fragrance was created with an intention to presents a new face of Eternity edition for men, highlighted with a modern, casual, aquatic-woody composition. Eternity Aqua for Men opens with accords of cold cucumbers, citruses, lotus and green leaves. A heart blooms with a union of Sichuan pepper, Mirabelle plum, lavender and cedar, while a base finishes with sandalwood, Guaiac wood, patchouli and musk. The fragrance will be available from April 2010, as 30, 50 and100ml EDT.

Citruses Cucumber Green Notes Lotus

Lavender Virginia Cedar Plum Sichuan Pepper

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Guaiac Wood

Polo Blue
RV Pure

Eternity Aqua for Men Fragrance Reviews

Glaggaglagga
Glaggaglagga

I am always slightly amused that a fragrance called "Eternity" does not actually last for eternity!

However, this one is bloody good, and very different to the the original Eternity (which I also like, by the way).

This is a really good aquatic. At first, it smells pretty much like a lot of other aquatics, but the drydown is lovely, fresh and warm with a floral element, not at all harsh, and it has got pretty good longevity on the skin, it lasts most of the day on me.

If you only have one aquatic in your collection, you can't go wrong with this one.

zufar
zufar

very refreshing

osiris5
osiris5

Although I'm not a great fan of Calvin Klein perfumes, this one is an exception.
It is very great perfume. wow
And for a aquatic it behaves very stylish and not as prominent like other aquatics.
But you won't find any aquatic notes. That is what makes this perfume so special. the notes are very fresh, cucumber, green and citric notes. In the middle the lotus with its typical flowery-soapy like scent opens.
This note is underlined with plum, pepper and lavender. a really great combination that gives that flowery-aromatic scent and that stays to the end.
Sandalwood, patouchili and musk give the finishing touch.
It has a great silage and longevity.yes y can wear it in all occasions.
This is a nice perfume.

Manny44
Manny44

Very pleased and impressed by this one. Perfectly likeable which is saying plenty for a fragrance in this genre, which has some real turds in it.

Nihilil
Nihilil

This is not a bad fragrance as such but to my nose it is catastrophically vulgar. I 'get it' but I can't stand it.

lister
lister

Not sure why it's aqua since it doesn't have aquatic or marine notes, even though it has a marine vibe,Cucumber isn't as pronounced,so you will not get the scent of freshly cut cucumbers,citrus is blended well so it doesn't have a gourmand touch to it.Green notes are present but they are in the background,blue color fits the scent like nothing else.Very pleasant,fresh with a touch of light soapiness to it.
In 30 min it reminds something outdated,like if it is a scent from 80' s,a bit soapy and cheap.

khalid al mudares
khalid al mudares

it is relay refreshing ozonic perfume but it is like other CK perfumes fade away fast but not faster than CKfree which dose not last more than half a hour in spite of its nice perfume.these perfume i don recommend for more than two hours time so you need to hold the perfume bottle in your pocket and have a spray every hour.

LeDop
LeDop

The only aquatic i like.

WayneDN

A wonderful summer scent for during the day.

Blowhard69
Blowhard69

The cucumber and lotus here make odd bedfellows and don't really mesh, this comes off a bit too green and synthetic towards the middle and has a high synthetic core to it that undoes all the great things going for this fragrance in regards to excellent performance, longevity, sillage and affordability. The top is great at first, a heavy dose of citrus and cucumber in the vein of Polo Blue but with more power and strength behind it thanks to the heavy dose of synthetic green and aromatic elements. The problem is that the lotus and green synthetics don't mesh well with the cucumber and plum, creating a dissonance that is cloying and abrasive around the 30 minute mark. Projection is mammoth for an aromatic aquatic, easily heavy for most of the way through and longevity is outstanding at over 8 hours consistently after having worn it over the last week, but unfortunately the scent just doesn't blend well and its synthetic core really shows itself quickly and this one never really evolves beyond the top and mid, making for a very linear wear and one that alienates quickly. Amazing performance, best kept for every once in awhile as this is simply too cloying and synthetic for your sinuses for daily wear.

Bodda89
Bodda89

1st i'd like to say that i love this fragrance big time in summer it does a great job keeping me fresh and it departs away from the typical citrus for summer and from my point of view that if this was marketed as a niche with extrait de parfum concentration it would have driven people crazy but some time i feel the people hete are a bit biased if this was released by xerjof with the name le aqua de marvels enchanting plum or whatever the name and was sold at $300 people would have loved it. And would have called it a masterpiece made for summer.

Highschoolrugbyboy64
Highschoolrugbyboy64

Awesome every day use, summer fragrance. Its like a nice aquatic with an awesome woody back ground. Maybe the sandalwood but the dry down is sweet and nice. Girls and my girlfriend love this fragrance! 6 hour longevity and moderate projection and ok silliage. So all around this is a a good, everyday cologne for highschools or the younger crowd

erkek
erkek

Good for daily usage. Fresh and you know this scents similar to each other. When benchmarking U dont expectation such scents to legendary. Because you know its all blue:)

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Surprisingly a likable, general-purpose, slightly-soapy smelling summertime aquatic that people, especially the women in my life, find appealing. The longevity and projection are about average on my skin. In a way, it's almost lovable...but this fragrance is certainly not going to complete with my Creed freshies, Channel Homme Sport, etc. I don't regret receiving this as a gift and will continue to use it during the summer months. However, I have too many other fragrances that smell better and would only purchase at deep-discount.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Very similar to acqua di gio..Opening very fresh and clean i can see the resemblance to polo blue but as this dries the patchouli takes over..it goes from fresh to dirty ..it's acqua di gio with cucumber instead of lime citrus and this last a long time on my skin..

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Update,
What I failed to mention about this fragrance is that it's perfect for daytime casual wear not meant for a sophisticated evening where your wanting to impress someone special. Ck has lighter and fresh notes not a heavier deep aroma which Euphoria from their collection comes across as. After reading the reviews that this frag smells like Polo Modern...I tried out myself and YA big time very similar.

Ck Eternity Aqua has a very aquatic scent mixed with both a light floral/woodsy notes. After it dries dowm I'm able to smell lavender and plum combined with cedar and patchouli which gives this frag a real aromatic aroma.
A lot would appreciate the appealing qualities that comes from this frag which is enjoyable during the spring and summer months without it being offensive to anyone. The frag takes on slightly powdery sweet scent which is from musk giving it a really desirable appeal to the fragrance.
Longevity and Silage are both very good...
Overall thought,
I know that a lot of people consider this collections for a much longer age group. I would agree that CK is trying to go after the age group that's from 20-35 yrs old which wants a freshness and aromatic scent which this one has. Thou I'm not in that age group I'm still able to enjoy this fragrance just like a lot are able to.
Overall rating....8/10 ★★★★

pier39lab
pier39lab

This is a really well formulated aquatic fragrance surprisingly without sea or water accords. I could smell citruses right after I unboxed it, a bit harsh in my opinion. Not sure why but I don't smell cucumber at all, I can't say there isn't, but I guess gets mixed up with the plum. Try Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne 41 which opens up to a predominantly cucumber burst (it's almost like I rub a freshly cut cucumber on my skin and then smelling off it)
What I do sense is cool green notes that evolves after the opening fades away (ten minutes?), followed by hints of lavender and musk.

Reminds me of Bvlgari Aqva + Davidoff Cool Water + a spicy fragrance, all rolled into one.
I can't agree more, it smells just like RL Polo Blue, not the opening so much because Polo Blue opens with Melon (but dissipates quickly) and CK Eternity Aqua opens with citruses and plum.

It was a blind buy based on reviews here and I don't regret it.
It suits best for a lunch date, preferably at an open air restaurant facing a sea or a lush green lawn.

Sillage: 7
Longevity: 6, better on skin than on clothes.
Fragrance: 8

daynierds
daynierds

I do not believe this is a MUST have as some say...neither a blind buy..I just sample this 30 minutes ago and from the first moment you feel something cheap smelling, rude, sharp...etc..., I do not care if it evolves over time, maybe not even that...I just cannot stand this first minutes or hour....at the same price tag you can find much more quality fragrances, e.g: mont blanc individuel, he wood, rocky mountain good, versace eau fraice, versace pour homme, ence noir, lalique white, versace the dramer and even cheaper...lanvin l 'homme, lanvin l'homme sport...just to cite a few..each of this is 1 or 2 classes above

HALEY-SUE
HALEY-SUE

this is my love's favorite. I prefer Polo Blue to it, but this one is very nice indeed. S.m.o.o.t.h. & sexy smelling. It does have an aquatic smell. So many men's fragrances say 'aqua' or 'blue' and wind up smelling like soap or flowers. I get the citrus and cukes in this, and I always love sandalwood but the cedar in it, I think, is what makes it work with the rest. It 'greens' it up a bit.
I don't find it long-lasting however. I love that it's not over-powering & smells definitely masculine. Good thing-or I'd probably use it all up on myself !

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

The scent of cucumber is too strong. I really wish that some of the notes would just be as strong as the cucumber, but not.
I'll still give it more try, maybe it'll develop on me and I'll start to love it.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

This really does remind me of light blue only this is a little sweeter.
It does last a lot longer than light blue also and is way cheaper but I'm sticking to light blue:) There isn't anything bad because it smells really good it's just not original at all.

Nick M
Nick M

It's OK but I get a 'hotel pool' note mixed in. I wouldn't say it's harsh like chlorine, but it does remind me of that unfortunately. It's very straightforward and you will know immediately if it's for you -- not the most complex scent. Unless it's love at first sniff, I would recommend picking one of the Eternity Summer's instead.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

Calone, calone and more calone!!! When will people get tired of this?

For god sake!!! It was born in the nineties... Leave this tragedy there!!!

karthiktas
karthiktas

Very nice for summer morning, Good projection with good Longevity. It is classic.

h0pe
h0pe

An olfactory assault of calone (not cologne, calone). Smells like the 90s. If you're not into oceanic scents, skip it. My boyfriend has this and I don't let him wear it around me.

anggapra
anggapra

This really suits me especially it's hot all the year in my country. Even after I sweat like hell, I still smells fresh. There are these cucumber, bitter but pleasantly scent combined with fruity scent. But the only drawback is that the strong scent doesn't last that long. It last around 4 hours for me. After that, the scent is weak, with a little bit of the hint of musk and aqua

Overall, I give this 8.5/10

34THN13
34THN13

CK Eternity Aqua my favorite summer fragrance.. Very fresh,clean and soft. Longevity 4-5 hours and Sillage is good. When I wear Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua I got most compliments from my friends. This stuff better than CK Eternity... I use Chanel Platinum Egoiste and Chanel Bleu.. But when I wear CK Eternity Aqua people ask me : What's your perfume ? What's your perfume ? Really most compliments Eternity Aqua trust me. This stuff light remains for winter. Only wear this stuff summer and spring...

Projection : 9/10
Sillage: 8/10

Omega Man
Omega Man

This is another Polo Blue type of cucumber fresh scent. Lasts all day and stays linear. Like most CKs it smells very nice.

WayneDN

This was my second favorite summer cologne. Many people commented on the scent. Great for day wear.

ltj559
ltj559

This is my go-to default scent when I don't know what else to wear. There are tons of similar summery aquatics out there, but IMO this one does it the best. Just a good all around fragrance for pretty much any occasion.

Hazelann
Hazelann

Fresh, clean and soft. Uhm type of my favourite boy.

jennifer60656
jennifer60656

Will someone please do something about Jeanks1; this person is rude, obnoxious, and mean.

elbenja
elbenja

I quite enjoy this fragrance. It is a very clean, crisp, refreshing fragrance that has a soapy quality to it. Is it ground-breaking? No, but I don't think it needs to be. As is the case for many aquatics, longevity is an issue. I get 4-6 hours and projection is minimal. I think this makes it perfect for an office/professional setting.

Steppero
Steppero

This is a good replacement for davidoff cool water as a signature scent. Very clean and fresh smelling.

WRS67
WRS67

I tried this on my skin for the first time yesterday, and the scent is very nice and clean. To me there's a complexity about it that makes it interesting. The citrus elements make it crisp and clean, and the lavender and musk elements lend a nice calming element to it. It's great for warm weather.

The longevity was very good, and I could still catch whiffs of it the next morning. The scent was even stronger on the shirt I'd worn with it. I will definitely wear this one again.

It's nothing like the original Eternity, though, so CK could have/should have given it a different name entirely.

nando80

Reviewed this wonderful fragrance in the past. As I mentioned, it has a great green fresh citrus smell with a tad of plum and cucumber. The best part of it for me is the fact that in these hot summer South Florida days, it is good to have a fragrance that lasts very well in the daytime heat!

Nice aquatic with a juicy aspect from the cucumber. Lavender and fruit notes give it a rounder feeling than the usual bergamot/vetiver, but the guaiac adds a sharply alcohol wood note that doesn't wear well on me. Without that, it's great

jérémie.simonet
jérémie.simonet

Smells like litchi.

WayneDN

Recently purchased this cologne and immediately got asked what I was wearing. I like this for my summer scent. I tried Bleu by Chanel and that one just had about 1 hour longevity on me. This one last much longer. This would make a great Dad's gift for his summer coleection.

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

This smells fine, quiet nice really. It's just very generic and while you'll smell pleasant it's nothing unique or noticeable.

surprisingly performance is great though !

And I can't really get the notes…It's weird...

guilhermefalcai
guilhermefalcai

Great fragrance, very fresh, good for summer. When step the perfume is like taking a bath, it gives me a wonderful feeling of comfort. Very good for the tropical climate of Brazil. Indispensable in my collection

cu
cu

I tried this today. This is my opinion on in.

The long story - The 15 to 20 minutes it was kinda bad, but not bad enough to wash off. It had a corner-store-fragrance feel to it at first. After the 20 minute mark it got a lot better, I'm not a big fan of floral or aquatic scents but I can't bring myself to hate this one, perhaps the cucumber and/or patchouli saved this fragrance from being entirely bad. This is something someone would buy if they had money to burn, or they lived in a place where it's warm during all 4 seasons. I wouldn't wear this to the office and I probably wouldn't wear this for a causal day out. Maybe as a date fragrance, but there is no 'wow' factor to it.

The short story - mediocre summer fragrance. Try it before you buy it.

Ddhuney
Ddhuney

This is a new make of the aquatics like Polo sport, with the plum, and the new type of typical cedar woods drydown. It is a calone bomb.

ph4tk0nt0ll3r
ph4tk0nt0ll3r

Very freash clean smelling frag. Does smell a little feminine for my liking, I don't think this would suit anyone over the age of say 30. Smells like something a teen might wear.

Zerga55
Zerga55

Some people (below) Complaint Not Long Lasting - This One Do Well on My Skin about 5 - 6 Hours, Sceent OK !
my Rating 7/10

bluaquatic
bluaquatic

I've been wearing CK Eternity Aqua to work everyday for the past few months. It is so fresh and clean! I personally enjoy it, and people around me comment on its freshness.
It does not remind me of the original Eternity at all; must be a marketing thing to use the former's popularity.

toomastaylor
toomastaylor

It's very fresh and aquatic. I can use it every day and it's still not anoying. I would buy it again surely.

kambelz
kambelz

Decent flanker from CK although not really sure why he used Eternity for this one. Honestly, he should have just made this it's own fragrance because it reminds me nothing of eternity.

It opens up very fresh. I get the cucumber and lemony citruses right away along with that wet feel. Yes, it does actually kind of have an ozone lake water kind of feel. As it dries the citruses go away and I am left with sort of a musky watery deal that doesn't smell amazing, but surprisingly smells good on me. I also get surprisingly authentic smelling plum notes in the background. If you are looking for a true aquatic this would be one you would want to get.

granets
granets

Had a CK Free and when it ran out, bought this. My first impression wasn't good, but after about an hour the aroma matured and I have to say I enjoy it. I am into perfumes that change over time, preferably getting better. I wouldn't say it's weak though, as it last for no less than 3 hours on me.

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

Not too much, not too little. Very subtle. Clean and cool.reminds me of cutting a cucumber in the winter weather.but there's also a warmth in it that makes it manly. :)

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is average Aqua cologne , this cologne is nothing new.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Overall it is a nice scent but i really cannot distinguish a note... It's very light but much better than ck free blue! A scent for summer... A nice one but horribly outclassed!

Mattybono
Mattybono

(Fell prey to the counter-girl hype on this one ;) Eternity Aqua is a likable, casual fragrance that can be worn daily for work or play but its nothing new and is sort of generic-smelling. It's not unpleasant for what it is but there are so many other fresh scents that just work better on my skin such as ADG, Light Blue, or Polo Blue. Not the end of the world though! (6.5/10)

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

Didn't come close to my expectations. Boring and doesn't hold on my skin. Gave it away to my big bro.

mrlee7

I actually reviewed this earlier when I bought it. This is my follow up as I have now finished my bottle of the spray and after shave.

I am not one of these fragrance snob reviewers on this site, I am simply a guy who wants to smell good.

I bought the combo spray and after shave. I would recommend buying this in a spray and deodorant combo as I think it does a better job of protraying the sent.

I would say this is a peasant sent. This was my first Aqua type, and I don't regret it. When you first spray it you definitely get that watery, cumumber, and lotus. The plum says with the fragrance into the woody dry down. For me, the sent lasted well on my neck for 6 hours if not more (3-4 sprays).

Although I liked it, I learned that Aqua types are not me. Not to say I won't wear them in the future, Aquas just don't define me. So I won't be getting this again, but, again, not becuase I didn't like it.

If you want to try an Aqua, I recommend this. I really liked the cool plum woody dry down.

gianmarco

This is not like polo blue or eau fraiche or light blue. Eternity aqua is not as good as those, this scent is definitely nothing special. I purchased it and would give a tip to everyone to not waste your money, there is so much better out there

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A close to the skin frag which is very similar to many others...

I applied 6 heavys sprays

0 - 30 secs. Bright, modern, fresh, cucumber

30 secs -1 hours. Strong, 1.25 foot projection. The real scent reveals itself and its nothing like the opening. This is a clone of Guy Laroche Horizon and same as L.12.12. Red Lacoste for men. Dated 80/90s style scent, little harsh, spicy, bland. Not nice to my nose. Ages 42-62

1 hours - 1.5 hours - 3 inch projection. Linear

1.5 hours - 5 hours. Close to skin. Some smokiness comes in

If you like this then try Guy Laroche Horizon which is a third of the cost and lasts and projects much better

After 30 secs there is nothing fresh here

Not for me

jmgcg
jmgcg

I had it, and i never bought it again.
It´s a perfume without class.Eternity is ok,Eternity Aqua is K.O.

mse-21
mse-21

Tried this on my skin today. It's a pleasant aquatic scent in the same vein as Polo Blue and D&G Light Blue.

It has good longevity and moderate projection. Overall: 6.5 out of 10.

baltimoreboy215
baltimoreboy215

I like this fragrance, very masculane, fresh. Most likely will re-buy in the future

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

A mix between Acqua di Gio (Giorgio Armani) and Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue, I can not smell anything else. Disliked.

warlord_776
warlord_776

Even though I really liked this scent initially from smelling a sample in a store...after buying it and wearing it, it smells very similar to my D&G Light Blue. It still smells great nevertheless but would choose the D&G over it any day.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Well, it smells like water. I'll give them that. Fresh water with a twist of calo- oh, excuse me, - cucumber. The opening reminds me a little of Truth for Men, which is one of Klein's better scents. This is fine for teenagers, but not for anyone over 19 years of age.

Abstraction
Abstraction

I really do not like this.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I love this stuff. It is so fresh and clean and watery! It's perfect for a summer day. I got this as a christmas present and whenever I wear it, I get complements. It's got a woody drydown but an intense fresh, not citrusy, but more aqua explosion in the opening. like spicy water.

gedaias
gedaias

Its smell is just AMAZING. When I am using this one, I just fell great, fresh and secure.

rosembloom
rosembloom

Love this one, fresh, light, perfect for outdoorsy days and reminds me of s.o. I fondly love ... Awesome lasting power on me and the aquatic notes mixed with the strong woodsy note reminds me a tad of Angel... Good day Fragranticans and Madam !xxx

kweemeng
kweemeng

I dont consider this a green perfume. It is more floral with a tad of limey note. Drydown isnt too woody. very light n easy to wear.

gianmarco

I will be buying this cologne blind, i hope all the reviews are accurate

EDIT: just got it, nothing special, is it worth buying? no

mrlee7

I have owned this for 2 months now. This is a sweet green fragrance for sure. Very pleasant dry down. Longevity is great. This will definitely last you the day.

renzo
renzo

this holds more than the original Eternity, wich after the reformulation, isn t as half as good as it used to be... good sillage and projection !!

suffocater
suffocater

this perfume is so good and smells really fresh.

bp
bp

It smells great. It is quite pleasant to use. It has a good projection. Conveys a sense of cleanliness. This was inserted into the new style of making perfumes. Etc. .. What more can you ask for a perfume?
Very good.

nando80

This is definitely one of my favorite scents right now and without a doubt a very well done aquatic fragrance. It has a very good diverse combination of a fresh, citrus, woody smell. What I love the most is the fact that lasts for a very long time on my skin. You don't even need to drench it on you, 2 to 3 good sprays works the magic. Gotten a lot of compliments on this cologne. In my opinion one of the best from Calvin Klein hands down.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

I thought that I outgrew the aquatic category of men's fragrance, but Eternity Aqua is very impressionable! It lasts forever and the smell is incredibly balanced and smooth!
I would have never thought that an aquatic variation of a Calvin Klein fragrance would be among my favorite fragrances for warmer weather!
The smell is seductive and refreshing. It would be absolutely perfect for an outdoor party in the summer months. Highly recommended.

crysna
crysna

OMG! this is pure heaven, calvin klein u totally blowme away with this creation. a clean, watery and masculine fragrance, not BORING at all just smell perfect, i can't found or say a bad comment hahaha, love how my brother smells wearing this and longevity is awesome like 12 hours and even more! just love it sooooo much! go try it!

kuba

i surely going to wear this cologne on my wedding day....it is worth that!!!.suffices it to say that this perfume comes from gods.i wonder if heaven smells like that! SO EXCEPTION, SO SEX and ABSOLUTELY MASCULINE,words are not enough.....!!!.my skin keeps it projecting for more than 8 hours.

soleroc
soleroc

Hey all!

I have been into fragrance since the age of 11; I am now 29 and my taste along with my nose has evolved over the years. We all remember wearing various cK frags along with those of Tommy Hilfiger and Hugo Boss as teens. Now, I am in no way an expert, but merely an enthusiast. And if I have learned one thing over the years it is that - it doesn't matter who's name is on the bottle, but only what actually smells nice to each individual. A few years ago I thought that I had "outgrown" certain designers and their frags, but that is just closed minded and not fair. It's not fair to the designer nor to yourself and your nose, lol. I have come to appreciate straight forward fragrances like this one. Eternity Aqua. What could be more self explanitory than that? You know what you are getting yourself into right away, and I like that. CK did not hide this fragrnace behind a "color" name that is in many cases misleading (i.e. Polo Blue & Bleu de Chanel - neither of which are aquatics btw, sorry plap17), but let you know upfront. If you are not interested in an aquatic and find them boring or run-of-the-mill then don't test this. Why waste your time?

Anyway, now that I got that out of the way, I find this fragrance to be very nice. It's longevity is around 8-12 hours on me and projects quite nicely. If someone were to give you a hug 10 hours after application, she/he would definitely take notice and compliment :D

Now, as the name reads, this IS an aquatic & there are VERY many aquatics out there. However, this one is - IMO, very well done. It is clean, fresh and natural. Very nice and appropriate for anyone and anytime. Most would say that this is a summer scent, but what is wrong with smelling clean, fresh and natural all year round? I personally like to wear an aquatic occasionally in the winter to remind me of summer and the salty sea air. Ok, I've rambled on long enough. This is an excellent aquatic. That's what it is and that's what it should be properly & appropriately compared to.

Thanks all,
JJ

plap17
plap17

This is a very frustrating one for me.

I love the fragrance! Very well done. I like aquatic non-overwhelming scents. Pole Blue, liked going on, but not the dry down. Past chrome user - got old, too much 'metal'. This seemed just right.

The frustration: it REALLY doesn't last on me. There are days, the drive from home to work - it's gone! If people several feet from me are telling me they like the cologne, I figure it's too much. But I at least want to know it's there. That doesn't happen with Aqua.

Ready to replace. Thinking of trying Bleu de Chanel. Sampled it. Reminded me of Aqua, and it lasts without being obnoxious or overwhelming.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Remembers me of Eternity Summer 2008. Love aquatic fragrances and it's like almost aqua fragrances are: this is why it's easy to like. If you want something REALLY new, don't buy.

kuba

honestly this is a completed work of euphoria men.this cologne is from gods and it has sex appeal annexured to its apex.i got 12 hours of its longevity on my skin and whoever says it does not last must have been tried the counterfeited cheap cologne.women are allured to it like a dog to python.friends if yoy want to smell sex and masculine in concurent then it is the way to go.a MASTERPIECE

johan00418
johan00418

This perfume is so good. Smells great!! Is perfect for summer days! Very masculine, fresh and powerful. One of the best Calvin Klein fragrances.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

This one is beyond disappointing. I feel like they duped us into thinking this would be an all new scent. Its similar to several of the summer Eternity versions. Calvin Klein would have never put out a scent like this in the 90's when marine fragrances were original and a new concept..now this smells gerneric and uninspired. I love how they claim to have all these new notes like chilled cucumbers etc. and all i smell is bland bland bland..but a clean bland. And the staying power is beyond horrible. And to add injury to insult,its PRICEY!!... i returned this immediately. over it. next.. ill stick to wearing ESCAPE

Val Fides
Val Fides

My boyfriend's casual scent. Fresh and marine, but kind of surprisingly warm because of its vivid spiciness. Perfect for a self-confident man; IMO it's a very sexy fragrance) Not very special though. And unfortunately, it doesn't last long.

Cassiano
Cassiano

I was always a defender of traditional Eternity. To me is a well done cologne, which passes through the years with the same quality.

Now, this one impressed me a lot. It has a modern and different look. This one is not fresh...but is cool, which is different. It has frutal notes that pleases me, even though I use to dislike this type of fragrances.

This one is a must have, specially for men who live in hot places like here, in Brazil.

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this is a wonderfully done fragrance !
its light , fresh , classy and very euphoric for me actually !

it totally fits the picture and gives a very sensual peacfull feeling when you wear it .

i give it 8-10

ctran019
ctran019

The first 1 hour of this fragrance is pleasant everything after is history.

Aqua is an EDT with the sillage and Longevity of an EDC.

projection (1/5) = great for an hour then close to the skin starting after the first hour. Then it's gone at the 3rd hour and I mean almost entirely gone.

Longevity (1/5) = 3 hours if you count the pathetic sillage in the last 2 hours. 1 hour if you are counting true longevity.

Scent (3/5) = Refreshing, pleasant, non-ground breaking, fresh, aquatic, boring to some, enjoyable to the masses

Conclusion? : Buy, try or pass ? PASS, look elsewhere unless you are unlucky and already bought a bottle in which case return the bottle and collect 50+ dollars to spend on a real summer scent. The guy that did a review earlier getting 10 hours on this is blatantly lying unless there is an EDP in which case would still only get 5-6 hours max on normal skin.

Here I was raving on about Polo Blue for having such a lovely cucumber note for about a week, when low and behold there was an even nicer interpretation of cucumber just around the corner.

Eternity Aqua has some similarities to its original, however this fragrance is much fresher, more oceanic and a touch more modern.

I've really been enjoying Eternity Aqua for the few hours I've known it. It opens with lovely crisp and slightly sweet melon and citrus, with a hint of salty sea water. As it begins to develop, Eternity Aqua has a slight spiciness, mainly brought about by the lavender and pepper.

Summer is not far away for me, and seeming that I'm craving the beach these days, Eternity Aqua only excites me more for the coming months. There's nothing sexier than a man that smells fresh and enticing on a hot Summer's day.

In the base there is a likable woodsy earthiness, classing this fragrance as a bit of a woody aquatic. I was very much excited about this relatively new release, yet unfortunately like many reviewers have already mentioned, the lasting power is fairly poor.

Because this is such a sexy, refreshing and masculine fragrance I will continue to rave about it, however I'll be interested to see for how long it can hold my attention.

jtappenden

Yes!This is modern with a real masculine edge.Great fragrance.

jtappenden

This fragrance really is a revelation.It is now my favourite men's perfume.

guest_kenzomystique
guest_kenzomystique

Maybe this can be the first CK edt for me??? Nothing special (Kenzo boisee is!)but nice and light...

Sarona
Sarona

I bought this fragrance to my husband, he and me really like the smell
It's clean, fresh and lovely

andrevarx
andrevarx

This is an aquatic notes EDT, detecting a touch Fougere. The entry has frescoes and slightly green notes. The middle notes are water features, a water smelling of vegetation and slightly floral. Its base is nearly equal notes, but you can distinguish the subtle difference.

It has an aroma in the middle notes very similar to Polo Blue by RL, differs only by a small floral and aquatic notes stark. It is pretty well defined the fragrance.

The age range is universal, although this fragrance has more potential in older men, since it has a touch of "opaque" to compare the majority of young men's fragrances, which gives a touch of sophistication. Its best use may be in meetings of friends and semi-formal nights. It stays on my skin for more than 10 hours. Highly recommended.

cologneking
cologneking

I just purchased this cologne…no, it’s not ground breaking, but it is nice. It is perfect for wearing into the office, it is inoffensive. Eternity for Men Aqua is well blended in the way that it is very marine and yet woodsy too; it smells of a wet dock without the musty, swampiness to it. It smells of a marina, wet dock warming in the sun. The woods are light and dry for a marine scent. This cologne is perfect for Spring and Summer, wearing into the office, for a casual, laid-back weekend. It will wear well with a t-shirt, or a crisp white button-down shirt. Yes, it may be just another flanker, but it is better than previous iterations. The longer it is worn, the better it gets.

guest_good dark blue aquatic sen
guest_good dark blue aquatic sen

not so much..its a 'new' frag from ck but it smells like some things out there. of course nothing is exactly the same but id say in many ways it remidns me of z zegna or something like that. good stuff. but after a while it allll starts to smell the same

jtappenden

I bought this two days ago.Without exaggeration,it is an absolute masterpiece.One of the best ever men's fragrances.Really fantastic.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Tested this and it smells so clean, fresh and fruity with a lovely blend of aquatic notes. Calvin Klein Aqua is definately aimed at the younger market for sure. I was left a little dissapointed as it vanished in a whisper on me. It quite a mellow scent not sparkling citrus. I use Lanvin Sport quite frequently and I smell no comparisons between these two fragrances.

guest_guest_h117
guest_guest_h117

I tested this smell at a local store and really liked I couldn't find it at online stores. I read antonpan's comment and I decided to order Lanvin L'Homme Sport. Today I recieved it and the smell is quite similar to Eternity Aqua's smell..

CALVIN KLEIN AQUA
I just love the freshness on the top note with the mellow mixture of green citrus notes with lotus flower,
the sweetness of the plum is really beautifully balanced with the hot sichuan pepper and the dry downed earth base notes is so elegant.

This is what Calvin Klein is all about, the minimalist of minimalist.
Always pure, clean, crisp and sexy.

antonpan
antonpan

This is something melony with lots of pepper. For me it's full copy of Ralph Lauren Polo Blue, but with no sillage, no longevity. One of the most boring fresh fragrances of last time. Even cK Free is better.

bwcw81
bwcw81

I am re-editing my review after I owned it.

This is a simple fresh aquatic, casual everyday scent, versatile, citrusy and easy to put on. Maybe this is the reason that make it less unique and seems ordinary. If you want a fresh aqua scent during a hot summer day, this is not a bad choice at all, at least longevity is much better than any summer flanker and a little goes a long way.

Overall, this is not a bad scent, give it a try and don't make my mistake, expecting this to smell similar to the original Eternity.

wakemeupalready

I have to admit that CK frags of the last few years have all been pretty uninspiring and the sillage has been really weak. I'm just hoping that this one is as nice as some of the other Eternity flankers. The CK One Summer editions of the last few years are the only CK fragrances that have really captured my attention and they are always a must buy for me.

Sultan
Sultan

I would say that I was kindda disappointed by Klein's recent fragrances. they are not as original as previous done by Master Klein's supervision. whats a deal with an Aqua thing? why do they have to immitate the success of Aquas of other designers? Calvin Klein always came out with brilliant names of his perfumes such as Eternity, Escape, Obsession. and word Aqua is not even english. well I hope the fragrance will be great. It must be. otherwise I will loose my faith in CK.

wakemeupalready

This is a brand new fragrance, there is the 2010 summer edition coming as well as this. i'm always excited for the summer CK editions they blow the originals out of the water! (no pun intended)

Eternity Aqua for Men by Calvin Klein 3.82 out of 5 based on 480 ratings and 104 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Aqua for Men by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Aqua for Men by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.