Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

dislike

ozonic
Eternity Aqua for Women Calvin Klein for women Videos
Eternity Aqua for Women Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Eternity fragrance for women from 1988 became a great success and got many re-editions, just as its masculine "partner". Eternity Aqua for Men was released on the market in 2010. Two years after, the house of Calvin Klein presents the female version - Eternity Aqua for Women.

Eternity Aqua for Women is described as a modern fragrance that wraps you with its casual elegance, charm and a touch of mystery. Its character is fresh aquatic, as the name suggests, enriched with woody accords and notes of light flowers.

It opens with an explosive mix of Pink Lady apple, cucumber, apricot and white peony. Modern bouquet of white flowers is at the heart of the perfume, including jasmine, tiare, gardenia and magnolia. Sensual sun-drenched woods, cedar and transparent musk are located in the base.

The campaign models for the new fragrance are Edita Vilkeviciute and Ben Hill. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Eternity Aqua for Women was launched in 2012.

Cucumber Red Apple Peony Apricot

Jasmine Gardenia Magnolia Tiare Flower

Woodsy Notes Cedar Musk

Tous H2O

Eternity Aqua for Women Fragrance Reviews

rockerchick
rockerchick

i love this stuff. I know there are a quite a few people here that arent impressed, but I am the kind of girl that prefers lighter, easier to wear scents for the most part. This one is fresh and clean, aquatic but not too crisp, all without being soapy. Its light enough to wear in the summer in Florida heat and humidity, which is hard to find in my opinion. (I hate when I can smell someones perfume from 10ft away... ugh.) The drydown is nice and soft as well, not overly musky (I also dislike most musk scents- too heavy and oppressive.) This is my staple scent throughout the year... (except the few cooler days in FL when I can wear my heavier, creamy caramel based smellies without offending everyone on the block.) ;)

If you are looking for an easy to wear, light, fresh, aquatic- you will probably like this!

MissRen02
MissRen02

I get lots of cucumber and apple, obviously...its lush and it is ozonic and airy. Not as good as the original only because it isn't as unique. If you are wearing this, you could certainly confuse this with a handful of others. A better ozonic is Bvlgari omnia crystalline edp in my opinion. But it is fresh, and it lasts a few hours. And if you don't already own something similar, it is a giid edition.

promaya
promaya

Eternity is my signature fragrance but, when it comes to Eternity Aqua, all I can say is - no, no and no!
And this, pretty much, applies to all other special editions as well.

I often compare them to Issey Miyake which is my 2nd most favourite fragrance- I love all versions of that perfume. The designers have, somehow, managed to keep the base intact and play with the character. Moreover, every single version echoes the name that it carries- floral, lotus, Absolute...
I can't say any of this for Eternity versions. From the perspective of a happy customer of Issey Miyake special editions, I could say that something seems to have gone badly wrong with the variations of Eternity- I just don't feel the original notes anymore. I don't find Aqua at all aquatic. The aquatic version of a ozonic/aquatic fragrance should, IMHO; be lighter and more airy than the original. In this case, it's an almost green, an not at all light. It has no character either. What I find to be soapy in a positive way about the original, turns into a dish-washing detergent soapy in this version. And, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't care for this detergent either.
I'm having trouble detecting the base note that spoils the fun, it's not Cedar but it is something woody.
I just don't like it. Besides, it leans towards a man's cologne.
It definitely doesn't match the price.

aniston
aniston

Smells soapy clean. Just like a bit lighter version of clinique happy heart.

gabri
gabri

I like it !!! And I'm looking forward to wearing it even after the end of summer :o)

HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Thank you to those who connected this fragrance to Cool Water Woman! My fiance loves Cool Water but I have always found CW to be too sporty.

We have tried several aquatics but none of them really made an impression. After reading your comments, I tried Aqua Eternity and guess what! We both love it!

For me I love the grown-up elegance and for my fiance, he is happy because it has the "zip" he has always found appealing in Cool Water.

bashak
bashak

This and Davidoff Cool Water supposed to be fresh and airy but some flowery note is blowing into my nose and i feel sick. Jadore and so many flowery fragrance in the same way. I wear Poem easyly but Eternity Aqua seems heavy to me. Makes no sense. Any idea what note it can be?

Not as good as the original one in my opinion, actually I was a little disappointed.
I really don't enjoy that cucumber mix with peony. It's brings slushy kind of freshness.
A clean scent, but could possibly cause headaches.

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

On the paper it smells more intensive than on my skin. It openes with grapefruit on my opinion. I like it.

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

This was a nice cool and light scent. Perfect for the warm summer weather and very casual. Initially you get a burst of apple, but once it mellows, the floral notes are much more evident. It has a somewhat powdery scent once it mellows. It did fade really fast
The bottle conjures images of the cool ocean, and looks very modern and pretty. Over all, while not a perfume I would wear often, but it was nice

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

got a sample at Sephora, and I usually will spritz my wrist then sit at computer looking at this site, and wait for the full effect of the perfume. So far, I get just a clean/sharp scent, almost masculine on me. I prefer more sensual, soft, musky amber vanilla scents so this is far from that. To me it smells like men's cologne and it kind of gives me a stomach ache the more I keep sniffing it up close. But when I wave my arm around, it smells nice and fresh. Might be a good one for hot summer days. I prefer my VS Bombshell though.

Update: I always like to sample perfumes again, because maybe that day was different. So decided to try this one again. I get the same effect as before. Very sharp on my skin. When I get ones that are too sharp they remind me more of a house cleaning product like windex rather then perfume. Not my cup of tea for sure.

IslandRadio
IslandRadio

Just smells juvenile to me. Like all the things I hated about Curve in high school.

danceforjoy
danceforjoy

In a blind test: dupe for cucumber melon hand soap ~ $2/ 7.5 oz. Smell like you just washed? Your call.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

What you need to know about this perfume is simple. Do you want to smell of cucumber and nothing but cucumber? If yes, this is for you. If not, give it a pass.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

On me, this is a cross between DKNY Be Delicious and Chloe EDP minus the rose. Fresh, clean, and perfect for spring and summer. I find this more of a day scent and is appropriate for work or casual wear. It doesn't draw too much attention to yourself although people do notice it when you walk by, even when you think the scent is gone. So the longevity is good at 6+ hours and so is the sillage although not overpowering. Glad I picked up this perfume.

Update: Make sure your skin is well moisturized. This, I've found, has a very high alcohol content that can dry your skin making the fragrance not last very long. Argan oil helps tremendously.

musi1701
musi1701

guter Sommer und Frühling Duft. Frisch nicht aufdringlich, für jeden Tag. Langlebigkeit niedrig. Keine Blumen spürbar nur frische.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I really like this, smells very clean

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

This scent had a very familiar quality to it, and then after awhile it hit me. This smells like an aquatic version of VS Bombshell, in the sense that they both smell like bubble bath rather than perfume. I wasn't very impressed by the longevity but I can see how this might be a good choice in very hot, humid weather when only something light will do.

joan100
joan100

This fragrance is best for the summer heat. You cant smell it much in the winter! Its one of the very few peony containing fragrances that I can stand as I really dislike the strong peony in Eternity Moment. This fragrance has the right balance of florals and fruits and is still quite unique. These scents are my types! Dont discontinue this one CK!

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

Feeling the heat? Too busy to get to the pool? Why not try a spritz of Eternity Aqua!

It takes me right back to my teen years and carefree days at the pool... lying poolside on the closely mown grass, surrounded by well-tended green hedges with white flowers that have been warmed by the sun to release their sweet scent, and statuesque tall trees around the outskirts providing welcoming shade. The promise of instant refreshment from the sparkling turquoise water.

A clean, fresh floral fragrance that I love to wear on a hot day. Beautiful.

Layzie
Layzie

My friend wears this, and it's wonderful on her. It's light, slightly fruity, and floral. Cucumber is prominent in Eternity Aqua. It's a very pleasant fragrance to sit next to. It doesn't work well for everyone, but it lasts on her!

Elviel
Elviel

A very soapy, cucumber, fresh sawn wood dust, slightly aquatic, slightly fizzy perfume that smells to me like a very old fashioned grandpa aftershave (the kind little children might buy grandpa from the chemist rather than what grandpa would buy himself) and grandpa would dutifully wear because he does so love his grandkids.

Marketed as a women's perfume I find it sticky and cloying, on skin or on a tester card; it gives me a perfume taste in the mouth and has a very laundry detergent brightness about it that irritates. It is very much the type of smell that hangs on the breeze when everyone and his mother has hung out the washing but suffocating and more artificial.

Deeply unpleasant.

Carded sample 2013
Eau de Parfum Eternity Aqua for women

charmybird
charmybird

I've been looking for a floral aquatic that's also feminine. This is it! In my search I've tried Acqua di Gioia, Davidoff Cool Water, And Ralph Lauren Ralph, and this one is the best one!

I had originally planned on getting myself a bottle of Acqua di Gioia because it smelled pretty good on me, but Eternity Aqua worked much better on my skin, it has some elegance to it that I didn't get in AdG. Eternity Aqua lasts a bit longer too.

This scent is great for everyday, casual use. It'll be my go-to scent during the weekends and possibly for the office. I can't imagine it offending anyone.

jake.shouse
jake.shouse

This went sour on my skin just was a odd scent... Gave it too my MOM.. This has no staying power and it does smell like your at the beach but it was a odd ball scent for me... But for others who want too try this please still do try it all of our skin is different don't let my review keep you from trying it I would not Blind Buy just because it could go sour on the skin... I wish It didn't smell sour on my skin..

zatenhaar
zatenhaar

A true Aqua it smells really like water/ kind of swimpool/tapwater. fresh really fresh.

manuela1991
manuela1991

People, I wanna buy an perfume! This one is good? Smell's like sweet or much more aquatic? I can smell apricot fruit in me? Thank ;)

magda14012
magda14012

I find it quite similiar to Davidoff Cool Water. It is a clean, aquatic scent, perfect for the summer. Reminds of of the sea breeze, white sand beaches and relaxing, lazy holidays. It is a pleasant fresh choice for everyday, even though not very original. Have a go!

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i'm wearing this perfume today and i must say i am very much so enjoying it on this hot summer day.
very light, fresh, clean, and refreshing perfume.
i cannot see anyone complaining about this fragrance.
i can smell some aqua notes with fresh florals. very nice and pretty.

stephis26
stephis26

Very clean scent for summer , citric and sweet, also very similar to acqua de goia but a little bit sweeter.

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

Not that I need another perfume... but I bought it anyway. It was on sale at a fantastic price (which is rare for Australian retail!) and I just could not resist because the thought of this scent lingered in my mind since first trying it several weeks ago. To me, this is just lovely. Not a "wow" type of fragrance, but more of a "mmm delicious, I just want to whiff my wrists" type of scent.

Eternity Aqua is clean and opens with a refreshing cucumber note. Not in a tangy or irritating way either (ever notice how some scents just get right up your nose and almost burn the skin inside your nostril from their harshness?). Not this one, this scent is well bodied and rounded and soothing from the first moment of application. This scent has both gardenia and magnolia, which are my favourite flowers-their blooms are beautiful and smell divine to me. There is almost a sweetness to the floral and aquatic notes, which hits the spot with a gourmand lover like me. I find this perfume to be a really great base to layer with sweeter perfumes. The scent doesn't change too much during the drydown for me, other than for the crisp top notes mellowing down to softer and warmer versions.

To me, this is a grown-up take on Cool Water Woman, which was my signature scent as a teenager years ago. Definitely love at first whiff. This scent takes me away to a happy place.

harini_20
harini_20

It's a very clean, fresh scent...suits for everyday wear on all seasons.... It's more of a casual wear!!!! The bottle is so fabulous!!!!

kaduell
kaduell

This perfume is very fresh and clean that has a safe distance from smelling like a detergent thankfully. I think it smells too masculine for my taste.

aray
aray

I was so excited to try this - it's been a while since CK has wowed me with something and that despite me being a big time CK fan in the early and late nineties. So this I had high expectations for.

Let's just say, for something with the name "Eternity" on it, it sure falls short. Very short. It's nice, yes. But that's just about it. Nice. Inoffensive. Ok.

I'm missing thart je ne sais quois, that splash of freshness, that mmmmmmmm effect I was so hoping for, instead it's just blah. Kinda clean, kinda nice. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Maybe a little less floral and a little more citrus or wood would have made a big (positive) difference.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

Lovely and fresh, but I can dupe this with many aqua scented shower gels. I enjoyed my test spray, but it falls short of being a signature scent. I have been using Method Hand Soap in "Sea" and that is a perfect dupe, and lasts as long. I would enjoy smelling this on a man, to see if any masculine woods come out to play.

PiankoPianko
PiankoPianko

very nice and long lasting

sharyn100
sharyn100

This is a really beautiful,fresh smelling perfume.i love the way you can smell fruit and flowers together so feminine.smell does not last very long but hey keep a bottle with you and you will be feeling beautiful all day long.

A very dry and crispy scent. There is a sharp note in it that seriousely bothers me like rotten apples or something. Also, the cucumber here isn't very great. It actually turned sour on me. Overall i don't think this is a feminin scent. And personally i don't want to smell anything like this, for fear of offending anyone near me with the smell of sour apples.
Longevity: 4h+
Projection: leaves a trail so be careful if it turns sour on you.

kidsitaly1996
kidsitaly1996

I'm a big fan of the freshness of "aquatic" and "ozone" fragrances, and haven't really hit anything as good as my old 80's favoriate "New West" by Aramis. So when this was advertised, I was really excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on a bottle!! I love CKone, but it was a little too ambiguous sexually for me, I have been holding out for something special for a long time, making do with "Acqua di Gioia" in the meantime. So you are getting the picture of the fragrances I like...

Eternity Acqua is nice. Just that, nice. Even when you first spray it, the fragrance isn't strong at all, it just smells astringent. After two or three minutes, you get a vague scent of ozonic sea mixed with green wood. Then that's it. Done. It's got less staying power than a 16 year old boy on his first date!!! Honestly, by the time I've sprayed it on my skin and clothes, brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs the fragrance is gone. Even layering with the body lotion doesn't seem to give it any more staying power. I have to ask if anyone likes it, and they have to lean in and practically rub their nose on my skin to smell anything!!! The answer is usually "smells fresh, like soap or laundry softener". Not the effect I've been after So, I'm back to Acqua di Gioia - which at least I get compliments on!!

wonderlu
wonderlu

I bought the yello summer edition because i fell in love with it instantly. i didnt smell this one because i know im not a fan of ocean smell (somehow it makes me nauseos) but this turns out like a perfect sweet, young adult ocean scent on my skin! so thats two purchases from Calvin Klein Eternity summer this year :)

harleygirl12
harleygirl12

Love the ocean smell, but doesnt last very long at all. I should think it would be very disappointing when wearing in the summer .

Thegongshow
Thegongshow

I love how light and refreshing this smells without seeming watered down. Great scent for spring!

vherina
vherina

Like after a bath, fresh, clean and nice smell

sekargambir
sekargambir

I can't tell what's special with this frag, it reminds me of many other fresh, summer fragrances out there. Yes it's nice, a crowd pleaser, but lack of personality. Safe for office yet will never make you stand out in the crowd. Though way cheaper, AA Green Tea Essence has more robust personality than this one.

Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Wonderfully light and refreshing on the paper strip. I really liked the apple and cucumber top notes. Unfortunately, it smelt like refined and expensive toilet spray on my skin (though luckily for me it also disappeared after about 10-20 minutes) Beautiful if used on the right person, but Eternity Aqua is not for me.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This one is on my wish list for summer!...it smells real nice, fresh and radiant....I agree with those who linked it to L'eau par kenzo. It's close to the flanker l'eau 2 par kenzo, but instead of sweet ripe pear (which i didnt like in l'eau 2) there is this crisp yummy apple. I think Eternity Aqua is a go-to everyday scent, pleasant for the wearer as well as those around. Must try!!!....

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

i can smell pineapple somewhere in the middle...its so damn refreshing! love it!..totally recommended!yeahhh!

beauty00
beauty00

it leaves a beautiful path ahhh wonderland :)))

alessandra.kiesel
alessandra.kiesel

Really nice and fresh. I love it!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Eternity Aqua definitely smells better than the Original. It reminds me of a cologne. I like the men's version better though.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I'm usually not very much into "ozonic" scents but this one is a little different, i like that it's sweet, the cucumber is great too.

AneV
AneV

Its ok not great but ok .if you want something subte
and fresh you might want to give this a go.

antonpan
antonpan

The cucumber-y freshness of Eternity Aqua really reminds of the freshness of L'Eau par Kenzo with a modern tinge. Strictly speaking Eternity Aqua smells like one of those L'Eau Par Kenzo flankers.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Very fresh and aquatic. It reminds me of this cucumber water they serve at the salon I go to. It is very "spa like." I like it alot!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for women is refreshing, cool, and clean! Sweet apricot, crisp cucumber, fresh cedar, and juicy red apple to a dry down of light woods, peony and subtle hints of magnolia. Since I bought the 3.4 oz bottle they gave me the most adorable matching tote bag. Eternity Aqua is excellent for those hot summer months and the perfect aquatic scent for women! Love it!

jonr951
jonr951

Ok I guess. I like it more than the men's but that isn't saying much. Been there, done that a million times before. Oh well. On to the next one Calvin. : )

kissmyaxl
kissmyaxl

I'm in love with this perfume! Fresh, clean, pretty and perfect for day and summer. Lasts all day.

miki1968
miki1968

i am very curious about it but still not available where i am living in italy...i hope soon...very soon to find it

goldpoint
goldpoint

I was able to test this jem in the Mall yesterday and was quite impressed.A very nice, clean, aquatic scent,not a marine,though.It starts fruity with apricots and apple,but is not exactly juicy,the cucumber gives freshness,while the apple instead of making the composition crispy,gave it a little tartness,which makes it quite unique into my eyes.Then the white floral came out .I sprayed a lot of the perfume on me and also sprayed on a piece of paper.Well,it mixed quickly with my body chemistry,so after may be 10 min.I wasn't able to smell it any more on me.But the scent remained on the paper.I can actually still smell it from it.Apparently it is mostly the drown-down which is a very pleasant cedar,mixed with woodsy motes and not too much musk.I am planing to buy it,but right now is quite pricey-$54 for 1.7fl.oz and $74 for 3.4.I'll wait for a better offer or if they decide to make sets.I love the perfume,but in this bad economy,I'd rather shop wisely.

please
please

It looks like it's gonna be a very nice,clean,crispy,white floral perfum.I am so looking forward for it!

Eternity Aqua for Women by Calvin Klein 3.82 out of 5 based on 330 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Aqua for Women by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Aqua for Women by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.