Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Eternity Love Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Love Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Eternity Love Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Love Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Eternity Love is a limitied edition from 2004. The composition is fresh and floral with the opening of lily-of-the-valley, lily and clementine. There are beautifull flowers in the heart: peonies, roses, jasmine and water lily. The soft and warm base notes include sandalwood and musk.

Clementine Magnolia Japanese Pink Lotus Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Pink Peony Rose

Sandalwood Musk White Woods

Eternity Love Fragrance Reviews

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this fragrance recently, which was a limited edition flanker of Eternity, released more than 7 years ago. I own the original Eternity, and while I like its crisp, white freshness, it's nice to experience different takes on such a popular scent through its flankers.

Eternity Love is a very 'pink' fruity floral. It's not an overly unique composition, it's something that is easily in comparison to other fragrances, however it has a prettiness that I can't deny.

It opens with juicy orange, pink lotus and magnolia. At first it smelt a little bit like Lanvin's Rumeur 2 Rose, which I own in a shower gel. It has that clean fruitiness that is ever so present in shampoos and bath products. I found it quite uninspiring.

However, once settled, Eternity Love becomes more floral and sweet. The rose and peony stand out a lot, making this fragrance quite rosy and pleasantly tarty. At times it smells like a bouquet of pretty and delicate blooms. Very romantic and feminine.

Unfortunately this fragrance is extremely light and airy. It became almost non-existant on my skin which soaked it up in seconds. The lasting strength isn't particularly great either, just managing to last four hours. For the sake of this fragrance being rare, Eternity Love still has me captivated, however it's not something that has me overly thrilled. I would most likely recommend this fragrance for wear in Spring and Summer.

Roma27
Roma27

Nothing to write home about. For me it's not memorable, just a very mediocre fragrance, like a million other florals that I just would not find necessary to rave about. Well I still would not completely slam-dunk it. It's OK if you like ordinary.

CK ETERNITY LOVE is one of a plethora of flankers to the classic CK ETERNITY. I'm somewhat surprised at precisely how indistinct this composition is, given that Calvin Klein frags tend not to smell like anything but themselves!

ETERNITY LOVE edp is a gentle fruity floral which is neither too sweet nor too floral. The fruits and the flowers do not stand out as individual notes to my nose. ETERNITY LOVE smells nothing like ETERNITY, but it does smell a lot like many other frags. This is an inoffensive and even pleasant bouquet to be sure, but since I find it similar to about a dozen other fruity florals, I'll not make any effort to procure more.

ETERNITY LOVE has low sillage and is remarkably evanescent compared to its namesake, which is aptly named, for it does indeed last a veritable eternity. Perhaps this is a cynical statement about the mercurial quality of love?

kittny
kittny

a classic Celvin Klein perfume, combines the sweet flower notes with the freshness of the clementines and lily of the valey flower.is a fragrance for playfull persons as well as for the serious ones. the perfect day perfume.

Eternity Love by Calvin Klein 3.67 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Love by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Love by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Giorgio Armani Sensi Christian Dior Pure Poison Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Lancome Hypnose Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Calvin Klein Truth Chanel Allure Sensuelle Versace Crystal Noir Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Stella McCartney Stella Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Guerlain Insolence Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Marc Jacobs Daisy Christian Dior Dolce Vita Nina Ricci Premier jour