Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Eternity Moment Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Moment Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Eternity Moment Calvin Klein for women Videos
Eternity Moment Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Moment Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Moment Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Calvin Klein’s classic fragrance Eternity has a nre version: Eternity Moment, ment for modern, young women. Its fine and fresh floral aroma is invited to capture the eternal moment of two souls meeting, gazing at each other, touching for the first time….The notes are: litchi, pomegranate blossom, water lily, Chinese pink peony, guava, musk and woody notes. Here you can read our article’ Calvin Klein in step with time’. Eternity Moment was launched in 2004. Eternity Moment was created by Harry Fremont and Jacques Cavallier.

Melon Raspberry Litchi Guava Pomegranate blossom

Comme une Evidence Eau de Parfum

Eternity Moment Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Definitely getting more iterested in exploring as many of Calvin Klein's range as I can. This one is a beauty, it has to be said. I find quite a few CK's have a bit of a chemical essence to them, none of that here at all. The initial spritz is a pretty heavy white floral burst, definitely get Jasmine, and what I thought was tuberose, as it dries down I get the slightly floral/woody base with a musky background, which all in all is quite wonderful, Love it. 9/10

MarjaV
MarjaV

Yes it is fresh (at least it smells clean) and floral, but its very disappointing to me. Its not as light as i had hoped. At the opening I get only roses, than shortly after that a very sharp soap with jasmine, loads of jasmine. And thats it, thats the way it keeps smelling. The staying power is super, In my hair I can smell it still after tree days! So, if you like roses, soap and jasmine, this should be great for you. I don't like it...at all!

lalondem
lalondem

Only 3 ingredients out of 13, are the same in this perfume as those in PWLCoral! IMO ,I think that it's the pale pink color that is the only real match,not much else. But this smells rather nice- especially for the price. Really nice drydown.....

mushkbar
mushkbar

A few years back I sniffed a bottle in store and I couldnt smell anything ,I tried too hard but it was like nothing.Now I purchased a big bottle and I had to choose between bright crystal and EM and I dont know why I bought this one.Its too sharp in the begining and after some time becomes a little tame & soft and powdery.Its a flowery scent and is a little too heady for me.It stays on for a long time and projection is very strong.Its a pretty frag,for summer and sure is a pink perfume.I just have issue with guava note,I dont like this note at all,if it wasnt present in this composition,I would have loved it.Overall a pleasant floral,with decent sillage & longevity.

suhaesa
suhaesa

a frech.. bright.. opulent ..sensual.. floral..a beautiful full.. vibrant.. floral..a floral that actually lasts and is still clean.. and bright.. and wonderful..oh by the way this review is coming from someone who doesn't usually use florals ..lately i ve been having a change of heart..i ve been craving some brighter.. fresher.. florals..eternity.. moment is epmitimy of sophisticated clean fresh bright overly sensuous florals..it also lasts ..its hard for me to describe florals..but all i can say is that its an uplifting.. gorgeous.. scent.. as if it takes you to the garden of Eden.. its so full.. almost velvety.. its almost deep.. and yet fluffy.. and harmonious...it sings ..its still crisp.. still holds time.. within a moment of being.. its eternal in a way.. its not that full of carnations.. as in the original.. this eternity moment is full of pink girl y yet feminine.. and sensual ..and beautiful accords of lush garden flowers... as if u r walking in spring in an English rose floral garden.. with some tart berries.. raspberry.. guava.. litchi .. and a hint of cut grass..light white crisp clean musk.. and an eternal feeling of bliss and comfort a truly mesmerising scent...
its a skin scent.. it really works with you ..and your hormones.. maybe u like it.. at some times.. and other times u just wont use it ..for it might turn a bit acidic or something.. or maybe its just me.. but its a beautiful floral.. never the less ..its done right.. every note plays beautifully.. with the other ...its a match made in heaven.. and its young ..and playful.. yet with a charterer and a personality.. of its own.. its not to be taken lightly ..its a serious scent.. made with love ..made with respect.. and care ..
its one of those perfumes that you can easily use all day.. its more of a morning evening scent. .its more of a summer autumn scent.. although it can be used all year round ..its particularly beautiful in hot countries.. and also in cold it will smell so different though..its a great bargain too ..the quality and silage are amazing ..and it doest smell utterly synthetic ..although many florals have this plasticy after smell ..this one is trying its best to be tame ..yet strong.. and vibrant.. and full of life.. its a perfect floral ...to me it reminds me a bit of estee lauder pleasures and its flankers.. although estee is a lot more screechy.. this is more dewy.. velvety.. yet bright ..crisp and full its also very clean a bit soapy a bit crazy..truly amazing..can be a bridal perfume..

Alluring, fresh floral scent, a bit aquatic so recommended for warmer season. It's delicate and ethereal, perfect for daytime. I like it very much! Well, jasmine often puts its charms on me. Even intense musk does not bother me at all.

This must be the worst review about this perfume.
I think it's also the worst peony scent. It's strong, cloying and cheap-smelling. It's just as fresh as nail polish remover.
Pinches my nose.
I think original Eternity was a masterpiece, but Aqua and Moment are just nothing alike.
Soapyness is overwhelming in this one.

Greicealix
Greicealix

I've got so many good memories from this one... It was one of my mom's favs, when I was a teenager. She used to let me try every perfumes of her, except for Poême, Le Baiser du Dragon and Eternity Moment.

I remember once we traveld only me and her, and she was wearing it. It was a spring sunny day and we were talking about all sorts of things, with that wonderful scent inside the car. I loved that day.

Recently I've decided to buy my own EM and the sensation was the same of that day. Stunning.

It's a joyful vernal rosie scent, very elegant and feminine.

One of my all times favs, not only because of the sentimental value, but also because it's a beautiful one itself.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This is a pretty, soft, rosy floral. It's the sort of perfume that seems to fade away quickly and disappear (you think it's long gone) then suddenly a draft or a breeze carries it up to your nose and you realize that that pretty, pleasant scent is your perfume.

Inoffensive, wearable, if a tad generic...and very affordable.

anilongoria
anilongoria

Thousands of roses in early June's morning.Lovely,long-lasting scent,with beautiful dry down.

misstierra05
misstierra05

I remember thinking this was a lovely scent and I bought it recently at Marshalls for $16.99 and had to return it immediately the next day. This scent must have been stored in an old hot warehouse since the notes smell extremely old and rancid. I'm very disappointed about it since I was hoping to enjoy it...but oh well, on to the next!

Chilly28r
Chilly28r

A moment that lasts forever? Yes, Eternity Moment.

Or in this case, a playful, rose-coloured scent that lasts a very long time...and in a good way.

This perfume is a lovely Calvin Klein scent that offers a more flowery version of the original Eternity.

I remember Eternity being a bit on the heavy side (ok, well, truth be known...it knocked me out when a co-worker once wore it and she was on the o-t-h-e-r side of the room) and this version is not heavy either on its own or compared to the original.

In my opinion, it is a good daily wear perfume appropriate for the office. From what I can tell, it does not seem to linger or be too overwhelming for an enclosed area.

Not an office person? No problem, definitely it is a feminine scent terrific for a good first date impression or night out with the girls.

So, for work or play, this fragrance is light on the wallet and light on the nose :0)

Annerl
Annerl

I love this! :)
When I was sniffing the bottle cap it reminds me of one of those early small Dior bottles, I just couldn't point what. It's a 'mature' floral, sweet but there is some sort of 'dignity' in it, not saccharine sweet floral parade. At first it is a bit strong but then it mellows down into something nice, soft, and smooth—or at least that is what comes to my mind when it has mellowed down. And I think the name is a misnomer for it does not last for just a moment! The staying power is strong! I sprayed this on before I went to a trip, and after 10 hours on the bus, and showering I still smell some bit of it lingering on my skin. It does not seem to be unique though, but it's the sort that would make people sniff you out when you pass by them at arm's length.

Lumiere
Lumiere

My first word was: "Peony!"..and maybe lilac? As I have tested this on a blotter, I can not comment on its projection or behaviour. I am looking for the true peony scent, and this first note has certainly ticked the box.

sadfuq
sadfuq

I adore this. I was recommended this online and I only bought it because I'm a huge Scarlett Fan but it's one of my favourites. It's very soft and feminine but I do wish it lasted longer and that it wasn't discontinued :(

@jenniferlincoln
@jenniferlincoln

Evidently this has been floating around TJ Maxx for months for $16. I took a chance purchasing blind seeing as the dream team (Harry Fremont & Jacques Cavallier) created this fragrance.

I was an Eternity girl back in the day and this is definitely reminiscent of this distinct fragrance. If you don't like Eternity, take a pass on this one. It's a strong floral Eternity that lasts a long time. This is not going into heavy rotation by any means but I will certainly keep this and store it as they have discontinued it.

Ioli19
Ioli19

A beautiful fresh floral perfume which lasts well and has good sillage, I wouldn't describe it as acquatic nor sweet. You get a fruity opening only for a few minutes, then the jasmine and peony are the very, if not only notes, that are really present.
It's very much a warm weather scent, crisp and clean, easy to wear for any occasion, I believe it's being discontinued which is a shame as its a good, safe staple to have in any floral loving wardrobe.

gardeniapetunia
gardeniapetunia

I think this has been discontinued, not positive, but it's not on the CK website and now it's at T.J. Maxx's so, probably.

Anyway, it's beautiful. I just bought another bottle in case this is it.
I love it because it's not ever musky (to me) and the drydown is wood but not musk. From the top note all the way through, I love every part. It's not magnificent, I don't find myself craving it or thinking how unusual the smell it, but I always enjoy sniffing my wrist and smelling it.

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

This perfume makes me think of light, velvety, pink flower petals when I smell it. It's very fresh and delicate, not too overpowering or complex like so many florals out there. As the name suggests, it is very romantic. It is what I've always imagined a beautifully exquisite wedding bouquet to smell like. It definitely isn't a standout scent but it is gorgeous because of it's subtlety, in my opinion.

When I wear it I feel very feminine, in a dreamy romantic way. Very pretty!

lirael00
lirael00

I would wear this one on the rainy afternoon just to revive my spirit for a little bit. It's very femminine and floral and I'm sure it suits a lot of women, but it's just not for me. I wouldn't mind wearing it occasionaly, but to put it on the same shelf as my favourites, hmmm no. Nothing bad about this one, is just that we don't click.

SophieJ
SophieJ

This scent has been popping up around TJMaxx/Marshalls around me for a few months now, teasing me. I'm an oriental/gourmand girl now; but I remember having a little sample of this scent when it first came out about 10 years ago. Back then, I treasured this little sample, used it only on special occasions, and always got compliments on it! But this is back when I was 14 and... my tastes in perfume weren't as sophisticated as they are now. I was intrigued by the ad campaign with ScarJo, thought she was THE PRETTIEST actress. Was that blurring my memory, my desire to be pretty? BUT I remember this scent specifically, I've always been a fragrance lover and collected samples starting around age 10, and this one stood out 10 years later. I finally decided I needed to grab it.

Bought it at TJMaxx for $16 last week. Sprayed it on and it instantly brought me back to being young, carefree. The scent is exactly the same as before, no reformulation as far as I can tell. It comes off a bit sharp at first. Some people will call this "fresh" but to me, a vanilla lover, this is SHARP AND SCREECHY. It's bearable though, and it tames quickly. 15 minutes later it's a beautiful, rosy floral. Surprised not to see rose on the notes! The lasting power is amazing too, two spritzes last me all day. This one gets compliments from men and women alike, it's a people pleaser. One spray would be good for a daytime, office situation. Two or three sprays for a romantic dinner!

ZoeGirl
ZoeGirl

This was a gift to me. I am more into orientals and gourmands as my favorites although I sometimes enjoy some florals also. However, I don't think I would of ever purchased this on my own. I do like the original Eternity though but this smells nothing like the original.

This scent actually reminds me of Bath and Body Works discontinued scent Butterfly Flower. Eternity Moment reminds me of walking through a nature park on a bright sunny spring day that is filled with wild flowering vines. I know that Jasmine is listed in it but I smell sweet honeysuckle in it that seems to stand out.

I think this is a good casual fragrance for spring or a nice warm summer night out for a drive watching stars or a casual movie date.

hannahjene
hannahjene

If I were picking words to describe this fragrance I would go for ones such as "ok" or "inoffensive". This scent in theory sounds fantastic but I found myself really underwhelmed by the reality of it.

It's pleasant, but not a fragrance with any wow factor. Very generic.

A word of advice: It is quite strong so don't go crazy putting it on. It's quite sharp at first and is a lot nicer after it has mellowed. Maybe put it on an hour or so before you go out if you can.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Very soft and creamy floral - got a lot of compliments from colleagues and my boyfriend. But it's not a favorite of mine because I found it to sweet at times - might be the honey, yes I smell honey! :)

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

This is what I wished True Love would have smelled like on me, but didn't. While True Love was waxy on my skin, this is soft, rosy, and a bit lush on my skin. It's the lychee note that gives it the rosy smell since it contains no rose. I don't detect the other fruits, so the purpose of them being there may just be to enhance the other floral notes, and floral it definitely is.

The floral notes stay for a long time before settling into a woody base with musk. This lasts about 5-6 hours on my skin with moderate sillage. Makes a great office scent as it's light, clean, and inoffensive, and suitable for everyday wear. Could be a year round scent if you live in a climate that doesn't have harsh winters.

mamufa
mamufa

it's beautifull. Very strong at the beginnig, soft, feminine and elegant half an hour later.
I keep coming back to this scent. The worst for me ist the first half an hour - f you can survive it, give it a chance. It will surprise you.

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Soft and distinct floral. One note in it - suspect the lichi but could very well be wrong - reminds me of Hugo Boss XX though. Hoped it to be more crisp, even sparkling but alas, it's not. Instead, it has some sort of.... gummy (bear) quality. Strange. Suitable for office, running errands or anything casual really.

Bachie
Bachie

I'm surprised that rose isn't on the top notes. The moment I sprayed this perfume I smelt very strong rosey tones, then the above listed undertones arise. When it settles it's a very nice, feminine, light perfume. I'd recommend.

mahshid.khademi
mahshid.khademi

I've just bought it yesterday. really like the scent so feminine and also sophisticated. It reminds me sth about my childhood like something warm and safe.
I think it makes others feel intimate.
Its enough for longevity that I still feel it from yesterday wearing.

homeagain1471

So I just bought this today and it's like cat-nip to me! I literally cannot stop sniffing myself and I keep walking around thinking "what is that gorgeous smell?!" and it turns out its me!... it just keeps on developing on my skin as well, Ive had it on now for about 6 hours and every time I sniff, it seems to smell completely different in a really good way. The jasmine musk and peony notes are beautiful and stick really close to my skin. It's very comforting and intensely sexy all at the same time. So glad I bought it!

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

I love this!

I once had a gent stop me before leaving the store I was in to ask what I was wearing - he smacked his lips and said "god... you smell delicious!"

For me, that says it all!

It's bright, cheerful, clean, but feminine and alluring, without being musky. It's another one of what I call "easy" fragrances, which means you could wear it on any occasion and it fit the bill.

Another one to enjoy.

love45
love45

First of all, I bought this perfume for $12 at TJ Maxx and Yes, it was a blind buy...a successful blind buy! It smells amazing and different from anything I have. It starts off loud and then it sits very close to the skin. I sprayed it in my hair and the next day, I could smell it. I really recommend it If you're looking for a summer/spring perfume! :)

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Smells of soap with a hint of sweetness and musky woods. It's ok, but pretty generic.

NicoleO
NicoleO

Sweet and fresh. White flowers and raspberry are prominent, and the woodsy base is delightful. It lasts quite well for CK as I find their perfumes generally don't last long on me. I'll be on the lookout for this on sale.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This pretty, soft floral scent stayed with me all night during my nightshift... I did not expect that at all from a light scent like this, but I got gentle trails of it for over 8 hours, not bad at all!!
I love the opening of this, the litchi is definitely welcoming me at first spritz with it's sweet juicy character. Very soon the peony & waterlily join in, a lovely combination that surely pleases my nose.
Delicate, romantic, soft & sweet. I adore this scent!

littlestar
littlestar

This one smells so nice, it is true spring perfume. Too bad it doesn't last very long. It is so fresh and floral.

Teresa1019
Teresa1019

Its the second time I'm using this fragrance, I use it for winter mostly, my first one was a small bottle(gift for buying CK Europhia), I always fall in love with small little samples.

It stays for ages in Winter, shame it hasn't got body lotion!

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

Dissapointing copy of the eternity original, which is great!

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is one of those lovely classic florals that bring to mind old Hollywood, and all of the beauty and glamour that encompasses it. It is rich with fragrant florals with the emphasis on water lily and peony. After a few moments you will get just a hint of litchi and ripe melon of some sort, which lend to the dimension of this perfume. Throughout this entire fragrance experience you will catch the aquatic essences that keep this scent fresh, and lighter than some other classic floral perfumes.
Longevity is amazing, as is sillage.

ADCout
ADCout

Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein can be described as a pretty all-year round floral perfume, with fruity and aquatic nuances.

The main notes are definitely the pink peony and the jasmine. It strarts with a burst of flowers, and as long as the time is passing by, a juicy raspberry appears, as well as litchi, and the aquatic nuances too (water lily and melon). The woods are there in the drydown, although they are not very present.

I find this scent to be likeable, and adorable: it's the kind of scent that makes us want to cuddle, at home. It also is a great romantic scent, and I can also see it as a great office perfume. Its longevity is more than decent and the sillage moderate-high in the first hours, and then moderate.

Eternity Moment's worst aspect is the fact that it's not the most recognizable perfume ever. Far away from that, actually. Many find it boring, uninteresting and "already seen". I can understand their point of view, however, I still think this is far more than just a decent perfume: it's very confortable, uncomplicated, and the kind of scent that just feels happy.

It shares some DNA of the original and edgy Eternity, which is much more distinct. However, is also a bit difficult to wear, being that a disavantadge comparing to this one, which can be used daily.

Eternity Moment is truly adorable in his own uncomplicated way; it may not be original, but it's certainly more than a pleasant perfume, it's cozy and romantic.

I really, really like it! And I would give it a chance on your skin: if you're looking for a pretty, romantic and adorable perfume, take a look at this one.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

To me this is e decent perfume, nowhere near groundbreaking or breathtaking on me, but a nice enough fragrance. I would probably like this more if it wasn't for the scary strong floral opening. I think it is the peony... After it tones down a bit it is a really nice floral fragrance, fresh, clean, and spring-like. I don't get any of the fruity notes at all. Overall the fragrance actually smelled better on paper than on my skin, but is still wearable and quite pretty once the opening has burned off.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

love it ..used many bottles of it..gifted to my mom..my sister introduced me to it..this is a very original, classy, clean smell to me..everyone asks what it is when I wear it..

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nice for daytime, floral with longevity,has twist and in my opinion is more interesting than original enternity.reminds echo women Davidoff, just more mucky/bitter.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I am not to keen on this scent I think its way to strong but soapy at the same time. I wear this once every 3 months if that, and the lasting power is horrible maybe 20 minutes tops on me wish I never blind bought this :(

rita.m
rita.m

عطر خلاب ومنعش
فرررررررريش
ويدوم

Caeroly
Caeroly

Very fruity long lasting fragrance.
Melon is very noticeable.
Beautiful bottle, beautiful color.
Very girly!
You will get lots of compliments :)
Delicious...
I wouldn't say is a fresh fragrance...
Just one spray will last all day!

Bahamamama22
Bahamamama22

I don't like this. Potent.potent. It smells like fabric freshener and toilet bowl cleaner on me.

Londonperfumeco
Londonperfumeco

This is a very very floral fragrance. It lasts a long time and leaves a lovely lingering scent on clothes. More of a day-time scent we would say.

Britt005
Britt005

it's a floral and timeless fragrance. it's a great everyday scent but not very special.

Christena1982
Christena1982

Very pretty scent soft and floral!

amelie
amelie

Like it, just perfect for spring-summer, a bit thin to my nose but feminine, airy and a bit dreamy...I wouldn't compare it with Dazzling Gold (which is heavier), but it's nice floral scent, to recommend if you're looking for a gift, can't go wrong with it.

rdharmapuri
rdharmapuri

On my skin, this is just a bland, flat floral with poor lasting power. It projects a soapy frangrance on clothes and lasts a bit longer. But my detergent can do that too - don't need CK for that. Sorry, didn't work for me.

KittyBaditty
KittyBaditty

This is a very fresh, clean floral to my nose - I get a little cherry blossom in the beginning, then jasmine and white flowers, and it's not the kind of scent I normally wear. I get lots of compliments from men with Eternity Moment - even strangers at a rugby game told me I smell 'so pretty', but I suspect it's like a cute little sister kind of pretty, and not the hotness I feel with Hypnotic Poison, Cinema, Addict, etc.

I like having this in my collection, but it's definitely not a go-to fragrance for me.

Dollycat
Dollycat

Love it! Very loud and soapy scent and not for the faint i assume! When i´m wearing it people are liking it or are disgusted with it because it´s very prominent flowery. So not sexy but fresh in a strong way:-)

Migalex
Migalex

This fragrance strikes me as a mix up of notes without any structure, all at the same messy level, although I might obviously be wrong. There seems to my nose to be in it a spice not listed above. The dominant fruit is to me guava, whose taste I love but cannot say the same about its scent in this fragrance. Quite opaque, sticky and gravity heavy texture.

smellME
smellME

Eternity Moment is
Top : FRUITY . Tart citrus and fruits
Heart : FLOWERY ... Very nice floral
Base : WOODY ... Base is really good with a hint of the top and heart

A lot softer and more of a flower fruity than the original. This ends with a very lovely woody basenote.
Very wearable all year round.
The different fruits in the top is a little strong though, seems like they doesnt blend very well.The peony is lovely when it shows. The base is together with this peonie, the best part. I tend to use it more and more
Smell 7/10

Nekomusume
Nekomusume

I saved up my Boots loyalty points to purchase a perfume with them. I spent a long time narrowing down a list and it eventually got to this...

At first I liked it, but on a recent holiday I wore it every day and on my warm skin it developed into a beautiful elixir! At first it's how most people are saying; a playful, feminine floral explosion of scent onto my skin. I applied at around 9am and by 2pm I could still catch scents of it (applied 4 sprays) but it had developed into a more sensual, balmy fragrance, but the florals became more gentle but were still very apparent. By the evening I applied one more spray to top up and it was like a different fragrance... absolutely astonishing.

By the end of my holiday the 'like' had turned into 'adoration' for this creative and hypnotising perfume. Not particularly a fan of CKs fragrance range for women but this is something else!

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

the first time I smelled this was on a magazine sample. I remember how much I wanted to own a bottle of this from that moment on. well, I finally did own one and yes, its is really a nice floral. in fact, it is one of my favorite ultra feminine kind of floral. Not too sweet, not too overpowering and definitely feminine! CK does have some good perfumes, in my opinion, this one is a winner... ^v^

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

What an absolute beauty :) Very feminine and youthful white floral, clean and elegant at the same time! Delicate, romantic, long lasting.. love love love it!

kaitlin.schnides
kaitlin.schnides

I dont like very heavy scents, and i love this scent! Its very romantic. Im 15 and i find this scent perfect, it seems to be ment for someone in theres 20s too 30s but i just love it

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A common place floral, which is initially potent and is mid-mature...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins - Floods the entire room, strong floral

5 mins - 1.25 hours - 1.25 foot projection. This is a very generic floral, its a little bit sexy and sometimes fresh, but mostly feminine, ages 44-52. It does not really develop a character to itself- instead its a floral which smells like so many others

1.25 hours - 3.5 hours - 7 inch projection. In the middle, an underlying slightly heavy dark-woody fruit note comes in and the scent is given some character.

3.5 hours - 5.5 hours - 2 inch projection

5.5 hours - 14 hours. Close to skin, sometimes 1 inch projection. Some smokiness and soapiness pops in

Next Day a.m - Lovely, breezy, casual diluted version of scent which is soo nice and even gives trails. Alluring and care free aroma which is something special

A safe bet if you want an every day floral

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

I was using this one last year. Today I found the very last 5 ml at the bottom of my flacon....and to my surprise it is incredible! long lasting, very fresh, summery fragrance. I wanna purchase it again. The flacon is nice, clean shaped but the fragrance inside is screaming : " I will make you be noticed in the crowd" and it sure will. Plus not many women are using it. They stick to classical Eternity but Moment is the very best spin-off I ever had.

Originality : 7/10
Lasting power : 9/10
Worth blind buy : if you like original Eternity you probably won´t like this Moment.

dinosgirl3
dinosgirl3

This was a blind buy for me, and at first sniff I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. The initial blast is very pungent - heavy on the jasmine, which, truth be told, I have a love/hate relationship with. Jasmine can sometimes come across as very earthy and "dirty" on my skin. BUT after a few moments, the jasmine sotens and sweetens slightly. I can then pick up some fruitier/soft floral notes and a bit of warm, woody base.

I'll definitely have to give it more time, but I can totally see this growing on me. It's feminine and subtle, and good for daily wear. It's actually not too memorable in the now, but years down the line, I can certainly see this scent triggering memories with one whiff.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Calvin Klein Eternity Moment is elegant, clean, and feminine. Fresh peony, soft jasmine, sweet lychee, crisp water lily, a hint of raspberry, and clean musk. Eternity Moment is a fresh-squeezed floral that makes you believe in the possibility of a modern day romance!

m4
m4

First moment is very strong but after couple of hours the drydown is little bit creamy and I smell woods with sweet melon and raspberry. Lasts all day long and the sillage is really good. For me it´s too strong. Soapy scent and little pungent.

doodoowap
doodoowap

It reminds me of my first years at the university, when I felt sweet and innocent when wearing it. At the moment, it doesn't suit my style but it is good to have a sniff at the perfume store from time to time.

may_perfumeaddicted
may_perfumeaddicted

I really like this fragrance, but what actually enchants me here is it's drydown. Oh, how I love it's drydown! Slightly sweet, innocent but attractive at the same time... I can't really explain how it smells like, but it's really good to me.

brangie
brangie

I like the rosy freshness of it and although it's a very light scent to me it stays very long on me.
My husband however was disgusted and said it's rosewater to him and made him think of old grannies.
I must admit, maybe he's right because one can buy this perfume in every shop for almost nothing.
I still wear it for work, I really still find it not unpleasant. Not as deep and complex as other fragrances I think, but good enough for work and for finnishing a 100ml. bottle.

mahimahimaia
mahimahimaia

I got this as a gift. It really does nothing for me. I find it smells cheap and doesn't stand out whatsoever.

I smell mostly peony with just a hint of fruit. I also smell roses but they're not listed. I would say this is a floral fragrance. It doesn't smell much like the original Eternity except there is a similarity in the drydown. This is very feminine and wearable by all ages. The drydown is lovely.

juliacat
juliacat

I absolutely love it! It`s fresh, feminine and clean smell. Reminds me of a summer cocktail, I can definetely smell raspberries in it. It is a young person`s perfume, I can`t imagine anyone over 40 wearing it. I have some good comments when I wear it during the day. Staying power is medium, a few hours.

Nikitha
Nikitha

This is such a balanced perfume, very classy the only thing is that it does not have much of a presence, its there but not really there

Its absolutely wonderful for one of those, "I feel at ease, calm and peaceful day"

Thandar
Thandar

Smells clean,light,floral and feminine.I got it as a gift but I gave it as a birthday present.I like it but I think, it is not suit for my age,teenagers.

scentedrat
scentedrat

Pretty bland on me. Kind of a sharp opening, which gets better as it dries down. But it never turns into anything really likeable on me. I think I've smelled it a million times before in other scents. Very light and inoffensive. Definitely on the "fresh" side.

alassouli
alassouli

It is very feminine and floral. If some one loves jasmine and raspberries, they will love it too. I used to have it when I was in high school. I am planning to buy it again. The lasting power is good.

[OCT/26/2011]

cdegli
cdegli

This fragrance is so clean and fresh without stinging your nose, giving you a headache or smelling like plastic. On first spary, it reminds me of washed clothes; that washing powder soapy smell( obviously smells better than pure washing powder because it is not a detergent but rather a pretty elegant perfume I should say). It then develops the floral tones which are lovely and smell like a bouquet of flowers and are so feminine and amazing and ends with woodsy notes which make this fragrance particuarly relaxing and warm and somewhat sweet and then it just goes away. GONE. I thought it would be an eternity perfume given the name but apparently it only lasts a moment :) Other than that, I personally am in love with it. Like mentioned, only downside is its staying power: 2/3 hours..have to re-apply big time !! <3

cdz28
cdz28

This was a blind purchase at TJMaxx. I'm glad I bought it. I had tried the original Eternity but found it to be way too strong on me. Eternity Moment starts out strong but the dry down is lovely on my skin. Fresh, floral and very feminine.

sqiu
sqiu

I had it time ago, a present of my twin sister.
I always loved it, so fresh but feminine on me, and really a bright pink fragrance.. I got lots of compliments from boys and girls also !

buffy_fan16
buffy_fan16

I begged for this for Christmas when I was 16 after just seeing it in a catalogue. I didn't have the heart to tell my sister I hated it after she bought it for me. Very very very strong on me. It didn't smell like anything but lavender and rubbing alchohol on me.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

Eternity Moment is the original's sweet, angelic, baby sister. Innocent, ethereal pink peony plays a major roll in this unpretentiously sexy frag .

Moment was my signiture scent for quite some time, but just like the rest of you out there, I can not stay faithful to just one. So many fragrances so little time.

However, if one day I should decide to settle down, Moment shall be my love for all of Eternity!

daliflora
daliflora

The beginning is indeed a bit strong, intoxicating, and soapy, and the rosy-soapy smell persists on my skin for ages. However, there is in it a blend of lovely flowers that creates a very elegant & sophisticated bouquet when it settles down. There is also a fresh fruity-floral note in it which persisis on my skin for hours. If you think you are a romantic-elegant type, this is the right perfume for you. I wouldn't use it, however, daily, as it doesn't suit me everyday. Normally, I would go daily for lighter, fresher and more invigorating scents, such as Cerruti Image for women. I would gladly use Eternity Moment before going to the theatre or before going out for the evening. It has a very strong persistence on my skin, up to 10-11 hours in springtime/fall (I don't wear it in winter) and less on hot days. Good sillage too.

Update: I'm fond of the lingering scent left by this perfume on a scarf, a few days after wearing it. Really lovable.

kalios55
kalios55

Such a beautiful fragrance. Lovely and floral. If "a love at first sight" should have its own scent--Eternity Moment must be it.

Eternity Moment is a young beauty--clads in a white lace-trimmed sundress--awaits for her one & only in an open field filled with peonies.

I just wish that this perfume would last eternity. Each application lasts for 2-3 hours on my skin--making it impossible for my one & only to come find and sweep me off my feet -o_~

Update: I bought another bottle of Eternity moment. The juice is rather clear. The opening is so ALCOHOLIC-KY and HARSH. The dry down remains the same. I am just upset that it does not have that gentle and pure floral opening like the older/rosier colored one.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This starts out sweet, but slightly heavy. Considering the amount of fruits in the top notes, I don't really get a fruity vibe from this. It's almost like I can smell Tuberose in here. It's like a slightly too heavy floral that is saved by a gorgeous array of other notes, it could almost be ruined but it isn't. I'm not sure if that makes sense.

The more I use this the more I'm in love with it. I can see how it could be perceived as...boring, nothing out of the ordinary, insipid. I disagree, it really is quite beautiful and I think I actually like it more that the original Eternity.

This perfume is an absolute morpher, it completley changes from when it's wet to when it's dry. The dry stage??? OH MY GOD LOVE!!! It's so so delicate, soft as a pillow and the kind of smell that would make you want to nuzzle someone's neck. Along the same lines as Lancome Miracle. Pink smelling with a breath of flowers that have been surrounded by a fleece blanket. It smells innocent, pure, gentle like a girls first perfume. I LOVE when it's dry.

The only downfall is that..the drydown happens a bit too quickly on my skin. It's literally within the hour. The top notes I enjoy..love the dry stage..and then it gets just a little to faint for my liking.

Doesn't stop me from liking this though, it's the perfect scent for cuddling on the sofa with your partner, under a blanket watching a film. I'm gonna spray quite a bit on to try and bulk out the dry stage.

I love Eternity Moment so much! It is à beautiful combination of fresh and sensual!!!

vita amelia
vita amelia

for me is the best fragrance from CK. very suitable with my body chemistry.. feminine,romantic,young and loveable. its juicy,creamy,not overly sweet and wonderful.. this one is much better than the original.. its very pleasant,wearable,and save scent. good lasting power,good price.

LittleRed
LittleRed

Fresh florals mingled with the signature Eternity fragrance. Pleasant and refreshing.
After a couple of hours, the Eternity element has faded, and all I get is pure pink peony. Simple and pretty.

servana
servana

I have had this perfume for 6 months & I love it! I wear it every day. It's floral, fruity & fresh. Beautiful!

Nicefairy
Nicefairy

Soft and fruity smell .. You can sense the cleanest of the aroma

dadulka82
dadulka82

dissapointing.... cheap soapy smell,
sweet but doesnt last at all

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

I'm disappointed by this.It smells like cheap rosy soap.
Maybe some faint peony note in the background.It's not worth buying it.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Literally awful.
Smells like my toilet cleaner - the notes are highly misleading as from the description, I was expecting something fresh floral with a hint of sweetness from fruit and passion flower.
Well, I got none of these.
I got myself a 100ml bottle and to be honest, it was the biggest mistake of my life.
EM smells like a cheap soap in a public toilet at the outskirts of a scruffy district.
I am not quick to turn into being judgemental but this perfume is a joke and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
An absolute waste of money!

Manya2
Manya2

I can't believe this one turned out to be a scrubber!!!

A completely unexpected dissapointment, on my wrist Eternity Moment became annoying and air-freshner like, plasitcky and boring :/ This flanker has absolutely no relation whatsoever to CK Eternity! I blame skin chemistry, but still am glad I tested it. I definitely won't buy it anytime soon.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

To my fragrantica fairy godmother NYOKA. You sent me this delicate beauty that just makes me feel like wearing the best shade of cream winter white sweater, or soft wool skirt. To me this is innocent feminity. It's not meant to be sexy or stand out, I feel this is a slow and soft kiss on a cheek type of frgrance. I love it. I think on a rainy day this would be perfect, just because of the fresh air will bring out the softness of me wanting an ETERNITY of happiness for just a MOMENT!

Lady Love
Lady Love

Eternity moment is the kind of fragrance that makes you love Floral scents,even though they were not your type, you will find it feminine, lovely and sweet.

I feel is like the smell of a tender petal, Eternity Moment isn't aggressive or overwhelming like other florals. Spite of that, the sillage is perfect and people around you will notice this beautiful fragrance.

I love Eternity by Calvin, but this parfume is far better..

secretcrush
secretcrush

I just ran across this one in my bathroom 2nite... Its been a minute since I've worn this one and I'm moving it 2 the top shelf for sure... Its a very light and fresh floral w/ some fruits thrown in there for sparkle...Could easily be marketed to teens as well as those who r more mature...

IamWoman
IamWoman

I don't believe it!! I know I have shot down the original Eternity, but my reaction to Eternity Moment (EDP) is "be still, my heart"!! This fragrance is a beautiful blend of "fresh", "light" and "elegant". I am pleasantly shocked because other CK fragrances do not wear well on me; but, this is absolutely lovely and long-wearing. It is soft yet distinct, and somehow reminds me of the air after a strong summer rain...clean, crisp and sweet (not sugary or sickening). The sillage is lilting, and I could swear this fragrance affects my mood...quietly uplifting. The price makes this fragrance even more attractive, although I would never consider this "cheap". This will definitely be a staple as an "everyday" fragrance. I love it, and I cannot wait to purchase this!

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

OMG! "Just one moment can change everything"
I wear Eternity Moment to my first date and he said i smell divine. Isn't that the best compliment you'd ever get from wearing a perfume! It's so so so beautiful, elegant and sweet. I can't find a word to describe. All i can say is I've fall in love.

Passionflower
Passionflower

This one's great. I love the original Eternity, but this one is a bit more flowery. Had a lot of compliments wearing it.

babypokemon17
babypokemon17

On me, it's just jasmine but nothing else. Very good lasting power and just one spray you could smell good all day.

guest_Michelle
guest_Michelle

I've been told that Eternity Moment has been discontinued. Has anyone else heard this or have any idea if this is true or not??

nyoka
nyoka

Love at first sniff.I like this one a lot more than any of the other Eternitys.To call it simply a Floral is an insult.It should b in a section all by itself.At first I smell fruits but not ordinary ones,exotic,overipe,piled together in a bowl dripping honey and milky goodness.There is a distinct pink peony note.All color peonys have different smells.This is pure pink.The kind that make u want to bury ur face into the massive blooms and sniff until u go to sleep.It does have a slight wood accord but really its all about the perfect balance of lucious fruits and Flowers.I just love it.Its a perfect night time scent,wheather its u and ur lover,or u curl up all alone,its perfect any time,any where.Youthful,fresh,but anyone would greatly enjoy this treasure!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I got a great deal on this, and though the notes lookes like something I would like..so I got it! I have to say that I really like it, but not for the reasons I initialy though I would. The notes here suggest that you would smell many juicy fruits in the opening, and this is not so. This is a FLORAL! I cant detect any fruits. But that is ok. Eternity Moment is a very well rounded floral. I agree with the comparison to l'eau de issey. I think this smells alomost like an exact combo of l'eau de issey and Gucci edp 2. I hope that can give you an idea. The lasting power is pretty good- about 5 hours. And the silleage is really good..leaving a great trail behing me. I find EM to be elegant and an everyday scent. Really nice!

gloom21
gloom21

I got a sample of this in Xmas and just until recently have used it a couple of times. The opening is quite strong for me and it provokes me a light headache, but after 15 min that feeling goes away and it transforms into (Idk how to describe it) a fresh and very girly fragance. Another important thing is that it has great staying power on my skin.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I wanted to have a floral fragrance to my fruity and oriental collection of fragrances. This one caught my eye on the net and finally I found it in a store to try on. I liked it a lot. Even my husband noticed and liked it.
It can be quite strong (I like my fragrances nice and soft) but just one spray gets you a long way. Beautiful, romantic and feminine. Long-lasting.
The bottle is gorgeous.

mademoiselle_louis
mademoiselle_louis

A subtle rose with a burst of freshness and later the most soft cashmery dry down,i love this and wear it every day, for the last 4 yaers never getting tired of it. So comforting and destressing. Bought it initially by mistake wanting the original Eternity, never looked back.By the way, it smells nothing like the 1st 'Eternity'

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I just got it today and really like it. Let me tell you this has some of the characteristics of the original Eternity but it's totally different, the original I cannot stand. I had been wanting to get this type of perfume for a long time now. Soft, feminine long lasting. Don't let the top notes fool you as I cannot detect any of the fruits listed in this perfume. I would classify it as a floral perfume, if the fruits are present they have been suppressed by the floral notes. I can detect the musk and the lily would be strongest IMO. I wore and my mother in law complimented on how good I smelled! At first it a bit strong but then it mellows out. It's not in your face type of fragrance but it lingers and makes a statement!

petronella
petronella

One of my favorites-I love its flowery smell. To me it smells like roses, in spite of the fact there aren't any rose notes in its make up. BTW- not comparible to Eternity- which I really dislike. Glad I gave this one a chance.

Puma
Puma

Eternity Moment is a little bit lighter than original Eternity. It's strong floral, woody scent. Really elegant and great for day and evening use.

magda14012
magda14012

Beautiful, feminine scent. Very long lasting. Does not stand out, but is quite elegant in a subtle way. I like it on other people.

kugkng
kugkng

The first blast is a well-balanced of fruit and flower combination, I detected guava melon sweet fruit and fresh flower blooming...then a while it turns to a clean and soft sun-dried laundry on me ;P lol I don't know why but I like it a lot just WOW!!!...Not outstanding scent a kind of save and clean trace along with you after you've put it on also sillage and lasting potent is unbelievable.

Trvevil
Trvevil

O.o Surprised that no one actually compared it with L'Eau de Issey! As soon as I started to pay attention to scent I put on my wrist- I knew it right away- Issey! That gave me so many headaches and that is a smell of my mum, since she loves that kinda perfumes. Eternity Moment is so much wearable for me. It's nicer and kinda more flowery, but still like Issey. Time passes and EM becomes Happy Spirit by Chopard (raspberry and that cashmere wood), which I like very much. Well, this very first experience (actually, very second >.> Lost track already D<)with CK was quite pleasant.
P.S. And it lasts on me :3

tulip09
tulip09

It has a nice smell. I think it similar to the smell of In Bloom by Reese Whiterspoon (AVON). It did not last long on me.

guest_nnej
guest_nnej

I received this perfume a few years ago and im still on the fence about it. Sometimes i like it, sometimes i dont. Ill wear it, but i probably wouldnt purchase it for myself.

Fey
Fey

Eternity Moment starts off sweet but it's not like desserts or honey. It's absolutely floral. Floral. Floral. Floral. The scent 'lifts' off your wrist after a while and you're left with a soft finish.

Unlike other perfumes I've sniffed, I can't really sense the transition from the top to middle/heart notes. It's a light perfume so thankfully, it is not strong enough to induce headaches. Unfortunately, Eternity Moment lacks any possible 'edge' or pizazz.

Pros? It's a simple floral and can be used for multiple daytime occasions.
Cons? I find it utterly generic.

My conclusion? -shrug- It's okay.

fairylight
fairylight

It's not the greatest scent in the world, but it's very pretty and gentle. I really get the jasmine, which is weird for me because jasmine often gives me a headache, but this one is really lovely and in just the right dose. It is a very safe perfume, i wouldn't say boring, but good for every day wear. I don't think it could offend anyone. It's a very diplomatic, pleasant perfume that doesn't really draw attention to itself. I like it for now.

Miss_Smart
Miss_Smart

I tested it and felt bored with the flowery veil i got at first.
But in a few hours i was enchanted by the sweet sound of honey on my skin.
I had the dry down of Chloe on me.
It is a lovely scent for spring and summer.
Would be interesting to see how it sounds in cooler days as well.
I am buying it. Most definitely :)

guest_Papillon
guest_Papillon

Although this one is not my type but I got a big crash 555.In fact,it too sweet for me but I like the power of it especially when it caught attension to other guys.They're always come and say you're smell good.I got a big one 100ml.

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

This is not the usual type of scent I go for, but it is one of the few that has garnered me compliments from co-workers. It's very generic, floral, and fresh. Typical ''pretty-girl walking by'' perfume. I don't sense any fruit in this, strange, considering the topnotes. The strongest presence is the water lily and jasmine. I would not buy a full size bottle but I did enjoy my deluxe sample. It's a good choice for the office or casual wear. It would even be a nice signature scent for a lady who likes florals, as it is a very nice and pleasant scent that one would not get tired of.

guest_Abbas
guest_Abbas

A very romantic perfume.

micutzadezy
micutzadezy

i have it but i can't use it because i hate it's sweet plastic scent.it' not a strong scent but it's cheap

Arexyz
Arexyz

I cann´t smell it, probably it doesn´t work with my nose, or the tester in parfumery was too old?! Maybe I should try it again because the composition sounds great...

noralynz
noralynz

Love it love it with a BIG LOVE...

I love the staying power and sweet yet flirtacious feeling....

michellehii
michellehii

I like this, but just wouldn't buy it. Because I'm kinda pissed off by its original Eternity which gave me headache everytime i spritz on..lol!

It smells really soft and nice on my friend, hint of original Eternity, but much much better because it smells young; unlike original ones which smells old and ancient..lol!

I honestly could not smell anything when I tried this fragrance. It has to be the lightest perfume. I thought it was a bad tester bottle at first, but I tried it again in another store and there was still no luck.

There was the slightest hint of jasmine after about 5 minutes, but I had to really press my nose to my wrist to smell this one.

marie08
marie08

I liked this scent in the bottle but on me it turned too sweet and I had to take it back. Smells like a lot of other fruity-florals out there.

linden tree
linden tree

i feel clear lily of the valley in this!it's strong and long lasting.but a kind of artificiall smell.

calevacin
calevacin

It's certainly a good perfume: good lasting power, flowery bouquet very refined, it's delicate and elegant but I can find nothing special about it, it's just "correct". The dry down is basically musk so I guess it's not for me, but if you are looking for a daytime scent suitable for work this would be a good choice: it's flowery but it smells clean, it's sweet but not overpowering, the only condition is to use it with caution and avoid spraying too much quantity. It's always the same with CK perfumes, they all have an admiring lasting power.

nauticaa
nauticaa

It's a "nice girl" scent. Flowery, sweet and delicate. Not too overpowering, not too direct and unsubtle.I can associate the scent with Scarlett J's elegance. But it smelled after a while like... a mix between honey and a band-aid. Weird. I know. Calvin Klein perfumes all tend to smell somehow identical, with a small nwe note. But good and reliable, if you want a romantic perfume.

Millieqm
Millieqm

I like this fragrance a lot, it is not too strong, it's delicate and soft. Long lasting, floral scent mixed with fruits. It smells so good. I like Eternity Summer as well. I use both.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

is a good perfum, complete, strong, with power and romanticism, but not for every day only for moments and put smalls quantities

Ju
Ju

Pour toi scarlett, je suis bien heureuse de voir un commentaire en français (le premier depuis que je navigue sur ce site), ça m'encourage à faire de même. Je lisais les commentaires car je recherche un parfum avec une note de goyave. Je vais l'essayer et j'en redonne des nouvelles.

elaida_00
elaida_00

i just ordered a 15 ml miniperfume; hope it will not dissapoint, eventhou i had euphoria, in2u, one summer 2008 and never been dissapointed

dina
dina

Lovely floral bouquet suitable for romantic wear. Has a remarkable impact on men ;)

tangledvines
tangledvines

A very nice flowery and fresh fragrance. Nothing unique or special about it. It is what it is. Lightly sweet scented flowers.
It started out as very strong, but within an hour I could barely detect it. Still, it's a nice smell.

Althea
Althea

I liked it a lot when bought it, but it is just heavy and boring now. In summer it is a killer, even now when it is cold outside, I really have to be careful with spraying, it lasts the whole day.

mushichka
mushichka

i feel some kind of honey-smell and i love it!

Lila
Lila

Go for the original eternity instead!! This one's rather disappointing. Not seductive, nothing special about it really.

guest_Balinese
guest_Balinese

My boyfriend surprised me by eternity moment. First time that I smell I'm sure that I fell in love this fragrance.
I like to wear it when I go to restaurant.Because not only my boyfriend
lovin' it but other guys can smell it too when I walk pass.It was intense and elegant scented.

guest_AnN
guest_AnN

This perfume is percect for her. This perfume is only for those women named Ermenita like Eternity. This is the moment.

guest_Vivi
guest_Vivi

It's wonderful. I feel high when i put it on my skin. Adorable, interesting, ...

klee0206
klee0206

I think it's beautiful! Just my kind of scent - floral, fresh and elegant. A bit of sweetness but not too much. It's just heavenly, angelic and ultra-feminine.

amanda
amanda

i like original eternity better, but not bad. nice, creamy if you dont put on just a little bit, its quite strong. it gets annoying and boring, and a bit cheapsmelling if you put on too much

guest_mamamia
guest_mamamia

best flowery based scent.lovely

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

I'm not in love with this. I'll say that it is wearable. There is nothing entirely too original about it, but it's an "okay" scent, I suppose.

2007
Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I just got this today and I love it!!!!! You pick up the jasmine right away and it is very strong when you first put it on but dries down quite nicely. A little goes a long way with this one and it has very good staying power... I put some lotion on this morning and it's still going strong.

2007

Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein 3.64 out of 5 based on 762 ratings and 146 user reviews

Eternity Moment Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eternity Moment Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Boots.com
24.99 GBP
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum 50ml
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum 50ml
Eternity Moment Perfume by Calvin Klein, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Eternity Moment Perfume by Calvin Klein, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Moment fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Moment, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.