Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Eternity Rose Blush Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Rose Blush Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Eternity Rose Blush Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Rose Blush Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Calvin Klein attracts attention to the perfume Eternity again, but now in the new, red version. Fiery rose, a symbol of eternal love is in the center of the perfume composition of Eternity Rose Blush. The floral notes of the classic Eternity were accentuated. Eternity Rose Blush was launched in 2002.

Apricot Pear

Freesia Water Lily Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Eternity Rose Blush Fragrance Reviews

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

I have it I have it I have it! Finally after 9 years I've managed to bag myself a tiny 15ml to treat myself with. And you know what?! My memory has failed me, because it's just a more intense version of original Eternity! Still love it, but it's not how I remembered it.

whiten
whiten

meh. it is all I can say for this fragrance. one of the most boring and linear I've ever came across. just roses,sweet roses and it is gone..

guest_Saran
guest_Saran

Tis a shame it is no longer available. It's a beautiful light scent, an all time great.

guest_Catherine in Tulsa
guest_Catherine in Tulsa

I LOVE this version of Eternity. I wear it in the spring, because it smells so fresh and flowery - without being sickening. It's just freshness, spring breezes, brightness and flowers. If you've ever lived on the coast from NC to TX, it reminds me of the spring there. weird? I don't think they sell it in the stores, so I have to buy it through ebay, etc.

darlingbuds
darlingbuds

It's the 'Shirley Temple' effect: take a little ginger ale and infuse with a touch of grenadine. Plop a cherry on top. Keeps the kids happy; lets mom and dad swill their grown-up drinks in peace. 'Eternity' has not left the building -- it's still the most prominent aroma in Rose Blush. I get the feeling that there was less of a blending of fruit and flowers into the original than a handsome dollop of them over the whole composition. It's not bad like that. I do miss the swoop of heliotrope in the original, but welcome the fruit and the extra sandalwood in RB.

In the end, harmless, sweet and diverting. Feel free to wear it whilst crammed onto a commuter jet, holding onto the straps of a loaded subway, or leaning over the cubicle of the most allergic girl in the office. CK Rose Blush speaks no evil. Will not take you to the heights of your olfactory sensibilities, and it smells like you could probably actually drink it if you wanted to. Sometimes I like smelling so ingenuous. I mean, who doesn't like a little 'Shirley Temple' now and then?

glitteralex
glitteralex

Very synthetic and pharmaceutical. No body or roundness. Poor sillage and mediocre longevity. I adore Rose scents, and can tolerate the original Eternity, but find this awful.

Waterlily mostly then sandalwood at the end. Not enough depth, character or prettiness. Plain and a bit brash, then just boring. It leaves me wishing for something more. More rose, more layers, more personality, I'm not sure what, but there needs to be more.

katyas
katyas

I got three mini bottles of this, tried it, didn't like it, sold two of them and then, when I tried it again, I liked it. Ironic. It is soft and the rose scent doesn't come through as strongly as I would like, but it is there, with a sort of soft spiciness behind it. I'll likely want to get some more when I finish off the mini I have. Unless I change my mind about it again. :-)

Eternity Rose Blush by Calvin Klein 4.33 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Rose Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Rose Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Rose Blush by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Rose Blush by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Calvin Klein Eternity Purple Orchid Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Lancome Miracle Versace Crystal Noir Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Cacharel Anais Anais Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Lancome Poeme Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Givenchy Organza Indecence Estée Lauder Beautiful Love Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Yves Saint Laurent Opium Gucci Guilty Stella McCartney Stella Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3