Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Eternity Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

herbal
Eternity Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Summer 2006 Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Calvin Klein made his lady fans happy with this romantic summer fragrance: wild flowers waving in cold morning breeze. The fragrance is addressed to sensitive, gentle and romantic nature fans. The top notes are made of pink pomelo, lemon verbena, violet leaves and fig tree; the heart brings white jasmine, gardenia, lotus and magnolia. The fragrance ends with green rice, mimosa, musk, sandalwood and sage. It was launched in 2006.

Fig Leaf Pink Grapefruit Lemon Verbena

Magnolia Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk Sage

Eternity Summer 2006 Fragrance Reviews

DreamyVioletta
DreamyVioletta

Oh how I loved loved this one. I used up every drop I could press out of it. It is simply a soft sweet free feeling of a happy summer day ! It stood handy and all the time as in love I was I wanted more.

DC-8
DC-8

Purchased this for my mother. Due to the unavailability of a tester in the store, it was a blind purchase.

Not a bad scent, but it's nothing special, nor has any remarkable character.

Wouldn't had chosen it, in case of test.

Malegria
Malegria

I was craving for something fresh, which normally I am very picky about. The description was very intriguing and I went for a quick test.First try was not too bad - sage, citrus, sandalwood - and got me interested. On the second try it opened up as an ordinary fresh scent, with too much masculine notes in it. Disappointed.

Carla
Carla

This is one of my favorite summer scents. The awakening note obtained from the aroma of sweet grapefruit in the pink pomelo accompanied by the lemon, fig and oh so prominent violet note make the journey to the heart of this fragrance inviting. The combination of magnolia, the hint of gardenia, the subtlest of lotus and the crispness of the white jasmine remind me of summer days. The base note of mimosa add just enough spice while the sage,sandalwood and musk blend into a soothing mellow dry down. Overall, a CK wonder!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2006 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2006 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Burberry Body Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein Eternity Summer Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Ralph Lauren Ralph Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Versace Bright Crystal Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Davidoff Cool Water Nina Ricci Nina Jo Malone Orange Blossom Escada Cherry in the Air Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Lancome Miracle Escada Pacific Paradise