Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eternity Summer 2007 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2007 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Eternity Summer 2007 Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Summer 2007 Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Eternity Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Eternity Summer 2007 was launched in 2007. Eternity Summer 2007 was created by Clement Gavarry and Pascal Gaurin. Top notes are orange blossom, pear and bergamot; middle notes are peony, gardenia and hyacinth; base notes are tonka bean, musk and heliotrope.

Orange Blossom Pear Bergamot

Peony Gardenia Hyacinth

Tonka Bean Musk Heliotrope

Eternity Summer 2012

Eternity Summer 2007 Fragrance Reviews

Sugar419
Sugar419

I bought this as a blind buy and it has been one of the best fragrances I have ever owned! Smells fresh, clean, soft. Just like the clouds on the package and bottle, it gives you that airy, floaty feeling. It is not an invasive scent at all. Perfect for summer!

ran.houssami
ran.houssami

my all time fave.5 years after first wearing it,I'm lucky to still find some bottles of this hard-to-find perfume.It doesn't overwhelm, doesn't last very long either but that's "fresher" for summer that way, I believe.the clouds on the bottle really does make "scents" to me.it's a "fresh, out of the shower scent" on my skin, perfect for work (my patients do not get offended by the scent-like I said it's not overwhelming).I was 28 when I started wearing this so I'm neither too old nor too young for the scent.I don't care for the succeeding as well as the earlier versions of CK Eternity-they're all too citrus-y or flowery in my opinion.

rubina
rubina

This is very good. luv it.

mwater1
mwater1

I really like this version of Eternity Summer. The funny thing is that when sprayed, this fragrance doesn't smell anything like the notes listed. Upon first spray it's a little cold and citrus, and that's probably due to the bergamont.

As it wears, I detect minty and herbal notes to it that remind me of peppermint tea. During the heart note phase, it is possible to detect both the gardenia and peony. I didn't get the hyacinth at all. The drydown is slightly musky fresh and soapy. I can smell a faint hint of an aquatic note throughout the fragrance. I like it a lot. It will be a great fragrance for the spring and summer this year. I rate it 8 out of 10.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I didn't care for this scent. I put it away in the closet with all the others that I didn't find "Che" with. Its clean but something that I just don't like in it and can't put my finger on it.

angelahta
angelahta

I bought this one unsniffed and it was a lovely surprise. It's clean and fresh, perfect for a summer cloudy day, like suggested by the bottle.

Halvah
Halvah

I was dissapointed when tríing it, nothing special, nothing dainty at all. Similar to Eternity Moment.

Eternity Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein 4.09 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dolce Vita Rochas Byzance Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Guerlain Samsara Dior Dior Addict Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Lancome Hypnose Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Lancome Miracle Stella McCartney Stella Calvin Klein Truth Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Gucci Envy Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Dior Midnight Poison Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II