Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Eternity Summer 2008 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2008 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

CK Eternity Summer 2008 arrives to the market as 100 ml EDT, as a limited edition. It is as sunny and joyful as a summer day spent by the sea. This perfumes introduces notes of moist bamboo leaves, basil and tangerine in the top notes, adds lily of the valley, midnight jasmine and neroli in the heart, with the base notes of iris, ginger and musk.

It was designed by Pascal Gaurin and Yves Cassar.

Mandarin Orange Bamboo Basil

Jasmine Neroli Lily-of-the-Valley

iris Ginger Musk

Eternity Summer 2008 Fragrance Reviews

bsmith2408
bsmith2408

Basil, ginger & bamboo, oh my! I would love to get my hands on a bottle of this! I have never smelt this before and I'm dying to try it.

kneissl
kneissl

I own a bottle of this in EDP 100ml purchased in Germany when it was released and I still have loads left! It is very intense so a little goes a long way; kept in its box in a closet still smells like the day I bought it.

I used to wear the original Eternity way back when but find the (possibly) reformulated fragrance very thick and nauseating. I never got a chance to smell all the yearly Eternity Summer releases but I do like this one a lot. To me it is freshly cut bamboo with a hint of morning dew at first sniff and then it begins to settle into a green slightly floral middle (probably the basil) with a touch of zest. The drydown with the ginger is lovely! All in all it's really good and I can't wait to try the others.

Jazzku
Jazzku

My bottle clearly says "eau de PARFUM spray". Is that just on my bottle? Testing the fragrance again, i believe it to be true.

As i can see by the votes here it is regarded a daytime fragrance, which i think is odd for an eau de parfum in summertime. However, I have been wearing it on sunny summer days in the past, and using it that way makes it too heady for me. I only did this because i read here, and elsewhere, that this was an eau de toilette fragrance, and that the bottle looks very "daytime-y". Now i've used it on some mellow summer nights and it is just perfect.

I always struggle to find the perfect evening fragrance for summer, but i think this might be it, so many years later... Here's hoping some of the new editions can compete.

cisco
cisco

This is my favorite Eternity. It is a beautiful floral green with average sillage and longevity. It smells like an English Garden. It is fresh and lovely without being too sweet. This is excellent anytime but particularly in the Summer...fresh, not cloying. Find it while it is still out there if you love florals.

DC-8
DC-8

It rendered too sweet to my nose. I find it even more suitable for winter, than summer!

Longevity is a real disappointment, like most of recent CK products, unfortunately.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

nice for summer /fresh , has nothing sharp , fresh with a drop of sweetnes ...it reminds me a little of tommy hf true star -just a little ---...the only bad thing it that the lasting power is not so good

barbiot35
barbiot35

That's REALLY GOOD!...I've ordered it without having smell and didn't expected such an unique perfume!...
You don't only feel, can almost TOUCH the bambu scent in it, which makes feel walking in a forest after rain...
This makes me feel going out from shower- clean and refreshed too but not like splashing a cologne, just opposite with wearing a classy perfume and in a feminine way...

mwater1
mwater1

I like the 2008 Eternity Summmer edition. It is a generally comfortable scent for the summer. The opening is fresh, green, and dewy. The flowers add a subtle kick to the fragrance. To me, the bamboo, basil, and neroli are the main attractions in the scent. It's a soft and gentle fragrance. It reminds me of laundry or fresh linen. I didn't detect the musk in this fragrance. I think this is the perfect scent for a casual summer outing with friends.

KasiaS
KasiaS

I love all the Eternity Summer bottles, the fresh, deep, natural emerald glass, the classic, well-proportioned shape, and the delicate drawing. The scent itself is really, really nice, even if you disdain summer flankers (as I normally do)and classic Eternity (as I do, with all due respect) It is somewhat similar to Truth, in terms of ultimate, grassy freshness and strong, luminous presence. Well done, nose-catching, clean, fresh and happy.

guest_khristine
guest_khristine

the scent is really light. all of my friends wonder what perfume i was wearing. and the best thing is it lasts very long, i can still feel the scent from my laundry basket.

kugkng
kugkng

I own this one at first just for collection in my wardrobe but unbelievable*.* so light so fresh very delicate floral very femininity main thing I actually like strong and intersting or kind of not boring scent such apply a versatility one and have it to break-down the mood from all my strong collection...wow smell different way from the original too.>.

F_A

I suddenly remembered what flowers this scent reminds me of - it is forget-me-nots!

Millieqm
Millieqm

I love this fragance, it has become one of my favorites. Love floral's and it smells so fresh, clean and exquisite! Big fan.

Chelsea
Chelsea

i adore this. This smells unbelievably fresh, natural and clean.

guest_Juey
guest_Juey

It make me feel fresh and cool, long lasting. Not headache.

F_A

This fragrance reminds me of the smell of my grandma's flower garden. It's fresh and lovely, not too sweet, soft like a sky-blue dress drying in the wind on a sunny day...

Eternity Summer 2008 by Calvin Klein 3.85 out of 5 based on 68 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2008 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2008 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.