Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Eternity Summer 2009 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2009 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

yellow floral

Just like we are used to seeing, the house of Calvin Klein offers their new, limited editions of the summer fragrance Eternity named Eternity Summer 2009 for women and Eternity Summer for Men 2009, offered to population of men.

Summer notes of freshness intended for women, Eternity Summer 2009, are composed of a sunny blend of litchi, pear blossom and Chinese ginger in top notes, with a heart of gold mimosa, pink freesia and magnolia. Base notes introduce musk, Tonka and white cedar.

This limited fragrance will appear on the market in March 2009, as 100 ml EDP.

Litchi Ginger

Mimosa Freesia Magnolia

Musk Tonka Bean Cedar

Lovely

Eternity Summer 2009 Fragrance Reviews

craftyminx
craftyminx

When I first moved to St Croix in 2010, I bought a bottle of this. At the time, I knew very little about buying fragrances and didn't know to wait for the drydown before making a decision. The ginger-lychee opening worked beautifully on me. I'm a fan of a lychee note anyway. However, once the top notes faded off, that magnolia went horribly wrong on my skin. I've since realized that there's a particular magnolia accord that does really bad things on my skin. Not all magnolia notes do it, but that's what this and Jardin Sur Le Toit have in common, and both dry down to a really unpleasant wet-dog scent on me.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

This version of Eternity Summer smells more like a floral green fragrance to me. The floral notes are pleasantly grounded by subtle greenery. I can pick up the mimose and magnolia. The rest of the notes are just there, for the most part. Not really independent, but interwoven and well blended. Toward the drydown, I do smell the ginger note more prominently. I kept waiting for the tonka bean to show up and did not find it distinctive, at all.

This fragrance reminded me of a shampoo of some sort. Clean, somewhat floral, and watery. Non offensive and lightweight.

Overall longevity was around 5 hours. Average sillage, I did receive complients on my fragrance. Suitable for office, daytime, spring and summer.
Rating 7 out of 10.

guest_ck
guest_ck

Eau de parfum?? it doesn't even last more that a.. body mist! I absolutely love this subtle flower scent, but I really wish it'll last the ride from home to work. I once showered myself with at least eight sprays it to test the effect, my sister said she couldn't smell it until I started invading her personal space.

I bought this one thinking it was the same of 2008, I like like it, but I still want the Eternity Summer 2008, which i like better.

mwater1
mwater1

I found my bottle of Eternity Summer 09 in TJX for 24.99 as well! Yay! Don't you love finding a fragrance on sale??

I agree with most other reviews here. Eternity Summer 09 is fresh, green, and floral. At first spritz I can smell the litchi (yum) and a note of green grass. After about 15 minutes, I can smell the floral notes-- tender mimose and freesia mixed with the softest magnolia. The drydown is wonderful, the tonka beans lending a subtle spicyness to the musk and cedar without going overboard. This fragrance takes on the fragrance of a floral green rather than just a floral. It sort of has a bamboo-ish quality to it for me. I do like it. I appreciate that it's soft and subtle. I would recommend for the spring, summer, or early fall.

coejane
coejane

i spent this summer in england: to alieviate the greyness of the weather i tried CK's Eternity Summer. I was drawn to its fresh colours and was hopeful that its fragrance would ignite memories of real summer warmth and promise. I found it fresh and light, it did lift the greyness momentarily. I did not buy it, i was just an olefactory tourist.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I want this one.The bottle is pretty and usually anything by CK is going to smell good so being that I seen this at TJ Maxx at a good price $24.99/3.4 oz I will take a chance and purchase this unsniffed.I bought the Eternity Summer 2008 unsniffed and I was very pleased with my purchase so I am sure this will be a nice scent as well.

guest_layetica
guest_layetica

I actually like it a lot, but it deffenately not for young girls.Also. it is more evening fragrance .
very strong smell,grassy and lilac.

ramiske
ramiske

I was testing numerous scents at the store the other day, and I kept coming back to this one. Of course, the colors of the bottle immediately won me over, but the scent is actually really nice. Of all the summer scents I tested, this is the one I bought. Definitely a floral-fruit, but just different enough to catch your attention:)

Denyze
Denyze

My boyfriend loves this and so do i. the first time i sprayed it on, it smelled abit soapy but after a few mintues it smelled very floral. Perfect summer scent!

Malegria
Malegria

It was the only one new perfume that caught my attention at the mall last weekend.I tried to like other Eternity Summers, but I never could - they where too plain, too masculine, too sharp...This one is different.It is a soft grassy floral, probably created in memory of long discontinued Truth by CK. Slightly sweet, it reminds me of a summer walk through meadows filled with wild flowers. I can feel a hint of litchi and a breath of ginger root, but also there is a touch of crisp green apple scent - not sweet, but mouthwatering.However, it`s just a trace, and the perfume is not sour at all.
Very down-to-Earth, refreshing, calming scent!!!

vertigo
vertigo

Not similar to the original, not at all.

It's a nice scent, and I noticed a strange thing - for me the head notes were definitely flowers, than came the fruity and tenderly spicy notes.
Pleasant, delicate and wearable, but soemthing makes me think it's not for young girls.

Eternity Summer 2009 by Calvin Klein 4.06 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2009 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2009 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.