Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Eternity Summer 2010 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2010 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Along with limited unisex edition CK One Summer 2010, two limited editions were presented – Eternity Summer for him and for her. The new compositions introduce relaxing notes ideal for warmer months of the year. Sun, sea, sand and fresh morning breeze were inspiration for the new editions. The fragrance arrives on the market in March 2010.

Eternity Summer 2010 for women is casual, fresh and silent. Its composition incorporates grapefruit, ginger and passionflower in top notes. A heart blooms with pink peony, freesia and lily of the valley, while a base closes with creamy musk, white amber and driftwood. The fragrance is available as 100ml edt.

Ginger Grapefruit Passion Flower

Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Peony

Musk Amber

Bellissima
In The Mood For Love Tender

Eternity Summer 2010 Fragrance Reviews

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I spent a year living in the tropics, and this was my go-to fragrance, light and fresh without being too sweet or fruity. Overall, I liked it, but when I moved back to the States, it didn't translate as well to jeans and heels as it did to sundresses and sandals.

ambra
ambra

Stregata da questo Summer 2010. Devo prendere gli ultimi 2 pezzi in circolazione...

maltatude
maltatude

It's a softer version of DKNY Be Delicious... simple and clean enough for me to want to wear to work...

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Yes..I agree...a lighter version of Moment. A very nice, safe, etc. fragrance..for those who like to blend in and not stand out. ;-P

ronnieroo88
ronnieroo88

This is a very pleasant, non offensive perfume. I agree with this fragrance being described as "safe".

It's feminine, clean, and fresh (without strong citrus notes or extreme green notes).

If you want a nice light summer perfume without tropical fruits a super aquatic scent this one is for you.

Just don't count on it lasting more than 30min.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Unlike original, Eternity Summer is pink scent. Not kind of girly scents which are sugared and imposed. Summer is calm and gentle floral. I followed the peony and lily of the valley from the very first notes playing in citric air. Even though at the moments I had a felling that this is boring perfume, from the underlying creamy musk I could read the Eternity signature. And this made me see summer edition in new and improved light.

Summer is likable, not long lasting, cheerful perfume. Good chances are that many people will like this as well wearing and smelling on others.

I don’t think that any Eternity edition came no way near to original`s beauty.

vertigo
vertigo

Yes, for me also it's similar to Eternity Moment.
But quite weak, didn't smell much of it (only some citruses and peony), until the musk appeared in the drydown ...
Nice bottle, but stying power isn't good.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

lovely, lovely, lovely.. reminds me of eternity moment a bit.. staying power is great too.. I'm definitely buying this :)

Kate Monster
Kate Monster

Very shockingly for a summer fragrance, this is actually an eau de parfum!!
Smells wonderfully similar to the recently discontinued Premier Jour by Nina Ricci as well. Very impressed with the smell, although not entirely sold on the bottle design...

Eternity Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein 3.49 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Lancome Miracle Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Versace Bright Crystal Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2009 Calvin Klein Escape Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Valentino Rock`n Rose Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Marc Jacobs Daisy Dior Miss Dior Cherie Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne