Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Eternity Summer 2011 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2011 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Eternity Summer 2011 Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Eternity Summer Limited Edition for 2011 is inspired by the sunny meadows of wild flowers and gentle breeze to awaken the memories of light and warm summer days. The composition opens with notes of lily of the valley, violet and coriander. The heart includes a bouquet of gardenia, jasmine and lotus, settled at the base of musk, mimosa and fig tree.

Signature designed bottle is painted in pink and coral shades and decorated with a feminine flower graphics.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml EDP.

Coriander Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

Chloe Rose Edition

Eternity Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

Love this scent. I am sad it was limited edition, but happy when I get compliments and asked what scent I have. It's kind of nice (but greedy of me) to know folks will have a hard time getting it. It keeps it more of a signature scent. Fresh and uplifting. Truly well done and does not feel "sticky" in warmer weather.

Ronel
Ronel

where in South Africa can I buy Eternity Summer 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. please.

nastyamason
nastyamason

I bought one today at Marshalls on my way home, untested, just because the package was so pretty and it was Calvin Klein. Loved it so much that I specially drove back to store and picked up another bottle. Wonderful scent and, apparently, still available in discount stores.

Update: My mom loved it too and wanted it, so I gave her my bottle.

nuitnoir
nuitnoir

This is beautiful, romantic and I'd love to have it in my hands. It is a wallflower, but a wallflower can bloom and shine in the right time and place.

hunterblu

This smells almost identicle to L'eau d'Issey on me. L'eau d'Issey has a touch of melon and CK Eternity Summer '11 is a little more green and powdery but still so similar. I like both but I do prefer this one more.

mayuko
mayuko

Just got this one yesterday! :) On the very first sniff I was like "Okay, not that good..." but along the day, I couldn't stop smelling my pulse. It's sooo good, reminds me my grandma's garden, full of flowers. Fresh is the word for this fragrance. Using it every day now. <3 I'm in love, too bad is limited edition. stocking this at home! If you're lucky to find this babe, buy it and you will not regret! :D

andy1959
andy1959

Simply one of the best I ever had !!!!!!

prettifyourself
prettifyourself

This is my first lily of the valley perfume as a main note & I'm loving it! Very pure, feminine & romantic. The freshest floral scent ever!!! It's mild coz its sorta powdery, nothing sharp. I think this perfume has dimension. I srayed it on my wrist & sniffed- I smell lily of the valley, jasmine & gardenia + musk.

This is limited ed & just like you, I'm one of the luckiest to HAVE this in my perfume collection(IT'S ALREADY APRIL 2012 & LUCKY ME GOT MINE THRU A LOCAL ONLINESHOP).

Will I repurchase? Too bad it's limited edition but if this gonna be permanent, definitely yes!

goldpoint
goldpoint

Yes,I love this!Too bad it's limited edition!I finaly found it in "Parfume World" in the Mall and told my husband it's the only parfume I want and he gave it to me for St Valantine's Day.
The scent is flowery,clean,fresh,all I expect from a perfume.Love it!

hunterblu

SUBLIME! Absolutely lovely most beautiful florals I have ever smelled. Violet, Iris, Mimosa, Lotus and Gardenia are my five favorite florals. Coriander, Cardamom and aping Peppercorn are my three favorite spices and Fig Leaf/Tree, Bamboo, Cedar and Violet Leaves are my favorite green and woody notes. This juice has almost all of them. There is not a single note here that I do not absolutely love.

I had just bought Oscar De La Renta's Bamboo a couple weeks ago after searching high and low for a place that had it for me to sample. Of course no one in a 200 mile radius carries it so I blind bought. I figured with it's note listing I couldn't go wrong. Boy was that a mistake. It smells...well not nearly as good as I wanted it too...the point, you ask?

Well I purchased this for a not very discounted price online without having tested it and was nervous to say the least. It showed up in the mail two days ago and I have been wearing it non-stop. Soft, silky, sweet without being sugary, a little touch of powder. Just perfect. I am in love!

Will write a more detailed review after I've spent some moe time with this delicious juice.

perfumania
perfumania

I love it,just bought second bottle..if looking for a fresh floral perfume without sweet and sticky notes,found it!!

karolla28
karolla28

I have to get it!

elenaflower
elenaflower

My daughter and I have already tasted " Eternity Moment " and " Truth by K.Clein . Both are marvellous : fresh, feminine, pretty .The perfume of real happiness. You are never tiredof them ... Unfortunately, I have never come across " Eternity Summer " yet , but I hope so ...

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

Honestly, I have never smelled a perfume like this before.

It smells exactly like being in a flower shop or a greenhouse - it's absolutely fantastic. I can only repeat what several reviewers have said before me: I'm normally not a fan of floral scents at all, but this one is spectacular.

latrogenic
latrogenic

It's a very nice floral fragrance. I bought it without smell it before.
I really like it but my boyfriend said I'm smell like spice. I don't know why it turn out that way on my skin. He hates it! I've never worn it since then. LoL

angelsai
angelsai

This scent reminds me of walking through a garden in the Summer, as the first note I immediately detect on my skin is floral, violet and lily. In the dry down, however, the scent becomes more powdery, with a soft soapy smell. Very pretty, romantic perfume, and perfect for those hot, summer days!

twillocks
twillocks

I love this it is on my want list. I love powdery scents.

musk
musk

Hmm i actually expected something better than this!
I made a blind purchase based on the reviews but It's such a disapointment for me :(
Very synthetic, soapy and powdery

malia

Finally i've bought it today, just on time, before it will disappear from the shops.. God, i love this scent! And it is as beautiful and amazing as the bottle and the box. Staying power is very good, the floral bouquet is gorgeus and the most delicious. An eternal beauty! Buy it before it's too late. For me - the best of all Eternities.

KasiaS
KasiaS

Wow. I'm not crazy about florals lately, but this is with no doubt very well done and outstanding. It smells like a flowershop, or a big bunch of flowers. Hyper-romantic, just look at the bottle, ask yourself whether this is how you want to smell and if the answer is yes, don't think twice and buy it!
I must say the whole Eternity Summer range is exquisite! They are aristocracy among mainstream summer flankers.

liat
liat

A very nice floral, lightweight and soft. It's not a sharp floral nor a soapy Calvin Klein classic, not childish nor cheap smelling. It's rather sweet, very gentle and safe, not too sexy but still fun. It's great for work but I've had it on a few dates and it suited just fine.

clemencepoesy
clemencepoesy

Purchased this yesterday. I really love it. This is the best floral scent ever!!! :)

cdz28
cdz28

Beautiful summer fragrance. Lilly of the Valley really stands out on my skin. Sadly, it did not last on me at all....about three hours tops.

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Dear all,

As I've heard lots of good things about this gem from you guys!
I went ahead and got it finally! :)

And I love it so much that I even included it in my "top 3 summer scents video"!

I'm gonna get another bottle just in case if the 2012 version is not as good as this one! XD

Thank you guys! You guys rock!:)

P.S. Oh, here's the video code for my video review on YouTube if you're curious, and pardon me for my poor English XD:

v=k5PyLrAP7Tk

xoxoFiFi.

she
she

lovely..great im looking full floral in medium delicate smell & the best is long last effect..
i can smell lily of valley top note & remind me into a floral garden will bring fresh mood,soft,feminine..yet elegant..oohh all the best word for you..

Miss Picky
Miss Picky

My boyfriend picked this up for me at duty free the other day. It is exactly that kind of fragrance: an impulse buy that's kind of rewarding, rather than something you'd seek out. A seasonal flanker, in other words!

The smell is somewhere in the middle of the continuum of Lovely to Boring - it's inoffensively pleasant; ie I can't imagine that someone would hate this.

I'm looking forward to wearing it on those hot, hot Spanish nights, where it's still 30 degrees at 2am and you just need to smell something fresh, soft and pretty...

fufugypsy
fufugypsy

In my opinion....Smell like a lighter version of Flower by Kenzo
Love it!

Louw
Louw

A very pretty, fresh and light fragrance for Summer. Very different from the original Eternity. Floral but nicely blended and not at all heavy with a very slight hint of musk in the base. Makes me feel really feminine and Summery! Good staying power too.

athinaki
athinaki

Really nice!Fresh,feminine and romantic.It is indeed an Eternity,a lighter interpretation of the original,I'd say.I also love the clean feeling it gives making perfect for hotter weather.The lasting power is quite good,I can still smell it after four hours.Everybody in the family agreed that it is perfect for those who like inoffensive,soft yet elegant fragrances.A really pleasant surprise,especially after last year's awful summer edition!

malia

smelled this one today... mmmmm it's very delightful, so gentle, romantic and summery... I guess i wanna have it! ;-) I like the bottle too!! Well done, Calvin!

Kiku
Kiku

I'm not a fan of Calvin Klein, but Eternity Summer is a pleasant surprize. The only thing I can smell in this is violet. "Summer" is a gentle, creamy perfume and as soft as the first star coming out at twilight. This is too feminine for the office but would be great for a summer wedding, moonlit walk on the beach, or an afternoon stroll through a garden(don't forget your parasol!).

Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein 4.06 out of 5 based on 146 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.