Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eternity Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women
dislike

Eternity Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Summer 2012 Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Eternity Summer 2012 is developed to portray the reflection of sunlight on the sparkling ocean surface. The scent is romantic, blissful and gleaming, opening with accords of Japanese pear martini combined with orange blossom and bergamot. The heart features notes of white peony, blue hyacinth and gardenia. The base is made of tonka bean, heliotrope and white musk.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

The nose behind this fragrance is Pascal Gaurin.

Pear Martini Bergamot African Orange flower

Gardenia Hyacinth Peony

Musk Tonka Bean Heliotrope

Eternity Summer 2007

Eternity Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

A bit disapointing... Too much powdery for a summer fragrance.

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

Nondescript, characterless. Nothing special.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Fresh, somewhat fruity and dries down to a semi-warm base that is rather devoid of vanilla sweetness. Doesn't seem to be very lasting despite being an EDP. It's nice, pleasant but don't think I'll be spending money for it.

Heliotropea

From time to time I read about layering one scent with another to create a new one. Does anyone have an idea what I could layer Eternity Summer 2012 with, to take out the "sharp-and-stingy" ?

Heliotropea

First nice and floral, fresh. Love it. Then after about 10 mins something sharp and stingy kicks in, distinctly soapy.In the drydown this eases off and what remains is soft, flowery with a hint of musk but where is the heliotrope supposed to rear its head ? There's nothing sweet about it. All in all a fresh summer scent and I guess that when caught in a breeze in the summer I might leave a delicate trail behind. But the sharp and stingy bit would make me refrain from buying it again.

PS : review for EDP

jailalai
jailalai

Middle Notes so sweet reminds me a little bit ck in2u heat 2009.

m4
m4

I think this one is not too bad but I miss something unique in it. The end reminds me little bit of Marc Jacobs Oh lola maybe because of the tonka beans. Start is pretty and fresh and I was happy that I tried it but now after couple of hours I find it boring and ordinary.

dmaw
dmaw

I get honeydew melon...??? Reminds me of Tommy Girl Summer in the red striped bottle.

zulukline
zulukline

I'm still waiting on the notes of this fragrance, its so LIGHT. I sprayed like 4 or 5 sprays and could smell nothing, which sucks cause the bottle is so gorgeous.

Jazzku
Jazzku

This is EDP, not EDT (at least in Norway).
This has a lot in common with the 2008 edition, although this has a stronger presence of fruit, which is not a bad thing for my choice of summer fragrance.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

It is a good, safe choice!But where is this perfume's personality?

Abbeylou
Abbeylou

I wore Eternity Summer 2011 last year and loved it! Summer 2012 smells similar to a Mary Kay product that I have... I am not happy with my purchase and probably won't be wearing it.

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

My friend thinks this smells like bug spray. I was on the fence that this smells cheap. But I bought a bottle just because I didn't want to miss out on it since it is limited edition. Well, I am glad I bought it because my husband likes it. And it seems to work with my chemistry. Also the bottle sprays like perfection. I wish all my perfumes sprayed like this. Nothing more irritating than spending a lot of money on a perfume and having it drizzle out of the pump.

Sunyee
Sunyee

Tested it yesterday. On my skin it was like a hyacinth-overdose in the beginning and after three hours still the same. At least, it is longlasting...

hunterblu
hunterblu

Excited to smell this, although I doubt they will ever top 2011 Summer for Her.

Eternity Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein 3.33 out of 5 based on 94 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2013 Calvin Klein Beauty Bvlgari Omnia Coral Versace Yellow Diamond Dior J`adore Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Calvin Klein Eternity Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Dolce&Gabbana The One Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Versace Crystal Noir Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Dior Dior Addict