Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Eternity Summer Calvin Klein for women

Eternity Summer Calvin Klein for women
dislike

ozonic
Eternity Summer Calvin Klein for women Pictures Eternity Summer Calvin Klein for women Pictures

A refreshing summer fragrance with a bright note of violet and jasmine surrounded by lemon verbena, water lily, gardenia, lotus, fig and mimose. The perfume was presented in 2005 as a summer edition in a pair with an edition for men. It is available in a 100ml edt bottle.

Mimosa Gardenia Fig Leaf Violet Jasmine Lemon Verbena Water Lily Lotus

Eternity Summer 2011
Eternity Summer 2013

Eternity Summer Fragrance Reviews

Laurdess
Laurdess

I liked this for 5 minutes in the store. I have the 2005 bottle still in the cabinet for when my niece comes over and wants to play dress up.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

Summer is right. It's very fresh, clean and watery. When I smell it I think of a pond and lily pads. That said, it's nothing special. But I'm also not real big on aquatic fragrances. To me this smells like every "cool water" type fragrance that ever there was. It also doesn't last long at all. I agree with the reviewer that said it was a bit harsh and like a mans cologne.

ellachamp
ellachamp

very pretty smell but there's no wow factor. it's forgettable. lasting power sucks for me. it lasts for a maximum of 2 or 3 hours. wear this perfume for daytime/summer or maybe when you're running errands. this is the perfume to put on when you don't want the attention.

andy1959
andy1959

This is perfect for the summer season. I love it so much. Calvin Klein Eternity collection is beautiful.

psychuout
psychuout

My "SIGNATURE SCENT." Just perfect for day wear in Florida, I can't tell you how many people commented on it. If I had a magic wand I would so bring it back. None of the other releases were quite like this one...On the hunt for this type of scent....wish me luck!

monaeliza
monaeliza

I like this edition very much. It suits me very well since I am staying in a tropical weather.... I had two of this and now I'm looking for the third one. It is so difficult to find this edition. So if any of you have any idea where can I get this?

mimosabee
mimosabee

I bought 2008 or 2009 version, cannot recall clearly... I really liked this perfume. Light and easy going.. offers a fresh way to start a day... Also the first notes remind me leaves covered in dew in morning twilight.

kalimom38
kalimom38

Absolutely fell for the 2005 version and would really like to buy more of this version. Too bad it changes every year, not so crazy about the later versions.I really liked that it stayed for a full 8 hours.

cisco
cisco

I love this fragrance because it is very fresh. I have been a big fan of Eternity Moment but I think I like this one even better. So no matter what vintage between 2005-2010 I have, I really enjoy this scent.

Update: I have the 2008 version and it is wonderful.

njdeb
njdeb

This is mostly floral with green undertones - not really so much aquatic. It is a very fresh and clean scent that is quite unique. It really doesn't remind me of anything else I've tried. The drydown is green, slightly powdery violets. Not being a huge fan of violet and powdery scents, I wouldn't think I would like this, but I actually do quite a bit. Lasting power and strength are medium.

guest_hottnspicey
guest_hottnspicey

I love love the 2005 version if they could bring it back that would be wonderful...

More lily of the valley than I like and sweeter than I like for summer. Could get cloying easily. A sort of watery fresh floral.

Malegria
Malegria

I hoped for something light and feminine, and at first it felt nice, but very soon it started to smell like a men`s cologne, a bit harsh and almost like there was a whole bunch of limes - probably the fresh coriander does the trick. Didn`t feel any of the flowery notes :(

imgcas
imgcas

This flanker of 2005 is the best of the Eternity Summer line.
I have it and I wish I could buy it again because it is the perfect summer scent for me. It's a light floral, not very refreshing but comfortable. It's not aquatic at all.

Halvah
Halvah

This one is a perfect summer fragrance! Although aquatic it's still amazingly feminine, on me mimose and lily of the valley dominates the frangrance. Light, that is a good point in hot weather when I can't accept anything too deep or heady, but it's a very good quality and a few drops last all day.

Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein 3.82 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.