Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eternity Summer for Men 2005 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

ozonic
Eternity Summer for Men 2005 Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Eternity Summer for Men 2005 by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Eternity Summer for Men 2005 was launched in 2005. Eternity Summer for Men 2005 was created by Clement Gavarry, Jean-Marc Chaillan and Carlos Benaim. Top notes are coriander and watermelon; middle notes are galbanum, star anise and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli, musk, cedar and red amber. The fragrance features aldehydes, melon, violet and hiacynth.

Coriander Watermelon

Galbanum Star Anise Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Musk Cedar Red Amber

Eternity Summer for Men 2005 Fragrance Reviews

benpaul12
benpaul12

Nice but found it boring. Didn't finish the bottle.

taka_tak
taka_tak

If you're someone who wants a fresh, individual scent that lasts, this is one cologne to consider..one of my favourite spring/summer scents! More of a day scent but can also be worn at night.

RobbieX
RobbieX

I love this one - very fresh fruity and green - much better than Truth. I can detect violets in there too.....It's very good, a brilliant summer fragrance - Lasts all day on me

rx
rx

Can't stand the cedar notes in it. The first time I use it, it's okay, but after several days, I think it's too thick for a summer scent. I can't believe I change my mind...too bad.

Fabricio
Fabricio

Together with Truth for Men, this one is such a fresh ad invigorting scent. I loved every single spray of it. It is over now and I ordered the 2008 version which I hope will be just as good.

Starts off just like Coast deodorant soap and ends as a standard men’s scent. Okay, but nothing great. More woody than floral, less Vetiver or citrus than most

Eternity Summer for Men 2005 by Calvin Klein 3.76 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2005 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2005, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer for Men 2005 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2005 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Calvin Klein Truth For Men Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Calvin Klein CK One Summer Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Chanel Allure Pour Homme Mont Blanc Starwalker Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Him Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Prada Infusion d`Homme Cerruti 1881 Men Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz Calvin Klein CK be Burberry Burberry Summer Men 2009 Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme David & Victoria Beckham Signature for Him Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme