Designers » C » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Eternity Summer for Men 2007 Calvin Klein for men

Eternity Summer for Men 2007 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

ozonic
Eternity Summer for Men 2007 Calvin Klein for men Pictures Eternity Summer for Men 2007 Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Eternity Summer for Men 2007 by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Eternity Summer for Men 2007 was launched in 2007. Eternity Summer for Men 2007 was created by Clement Gavarry, Jean-Marc Chaillan and Carlos Benaim. Top notes are coriander and watermelon; middle notes are galbanum, star anise and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli, musk, cedar and red amber.

Coriander Watermelon

Galbanum Star Anise Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Musk Cedar Red Amber

Eternity for Men Summer 2011

Eternity Summer for Men 2007 Fragrance Reviews

sameh
sameh

I tried it for 5 days now & it is in one word GRATE 4 SUMMER !

hunterblu
hunterblu

The notes here are the exact same listed for 2005. Was 2007 the same as 2005? Can someone who has experienced both tell me?

This was my first cK summer scent and to me it really catches the essence of summer. I could have bought '08 too but passed, as I was more concerned with getting all the originals around that time...had I only known then what I know now-that each summers 'mix' is different I would have gotten them all instead of just 07's and 09's...

This begins with a very juicy watermelon note combined with fresh herbal notes of tarragon and davana: reminding me of the middle of summer-a time when everything is lush and ripe. The heart is sweet with florals (jasmine and muguet mostly), and galbanum tempered with some warm spices, again very summery! The white cedar and red amber are sweet and dry and the patchouli and musk add an earthiness to it all. This reminds me of the longest days and warmest nights of summer, yet it has a cooling tonic- like effect on me; making it just right when nothing else will do and it lasts relatively well on my skin in the hotest times of the year; something most summer-citrus scents fail to do for me.

Sillage: close to good
Longevity: amazing for a summer
Overall: 3.75/5

This scent personifies the cooling energies of fruit and not it's juiciness or freshness. The greens are full and and the florals firm but not intense, the woods and aromatic basenotes fix this better than most seasonals on me, but are not generic at all. Maybe because it was my first summer scent, I don't know, but ES 2007 will always be special to me, like that first summer romance or first time you ever saw the ocean...marvelous!

jasonx
jasonx

I'd first smelled this on a girl I met in the club so I thought this one was a female fragrance. Until lately I know it's Eternity Summer 2007 for men when a male friend of mine has it. It smells really nice on both my male friend and that girl (haven't tried it on myself). One of the nicest scents that I've encountered so far. The sillage is really good, maybe they spay it on their clothes (don't know about that girl but my friend does). Don't know about the longevity though.

Russian
Russian

This isn't lasting at all,I agree.
I also used to like CK's editions,but they keep disappointing me.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I love Calvin Klein's Summer editions but i find the last couple of years their fragrances don't have the same lasting power as they used to.

I love this edition but again, it doesn't last that long on my skin.

Eternity Summer for Men 2007 by Calvin Klein 3.91 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer for Men 2007 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2007 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Calvin Klein Eternity Calvin Klein Truth For Men Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Black for Men Hugo Boss Hugo John Varvatos John Varvatos Lacoste Essential Guess Guess Man Thierry Mugler A*Men Sean John I Am King Versace Versace Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2008 Giorgio Armani Armani Code Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport