Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eternity Summer for Men 2008 Calvin Klein for men

Eternity Summer for Men 2008 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

yellow floral

Eternity Summer for Men 2008 by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Eternity Summer for Men 2008 was launched in 2008. Eternity Summer for Men 2008 was created by Jean-Marc Chaillan and Carlos Benaim. Top notes are mimose, kumquat and citruses; middle notes are green grass, lavender and green notes; base notes are amber, patchouli, guaiac wood and cardamom.

Mimose Kumquat Citruses

Green Grass Lavender Green Notes

Amber Patchouli Guaiac Wood Cardamom

Eternity for Men Summer 2013
Eternity for Men Summer 2012

Eternity Summer for Men 2008 Fragrance Reviews

tuscany
tuscany

Nice one from CK..fresh and lasts longer then theclassic Eternity..

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

There are better versions of boring out there. Its like buying your 5th black sweater...why?

Nice but bor-ING! I am sure that if you sprayed this on and rode for 20 mins. with the windows down, the smell would be long gone.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Quiet fruity-like, with such a cool and fresh feeling. It's like you're on a beach: the salty air, all these water and the juice smelling tropical fruits, like a punch. Looks clean and really modern, relaxing. My first love.

guest_smash into you
guest_smash into you

it's perfect for every day.
not special,but i like it!

andy
andy

ok scent but not worth going out to buy

citrus opening smells like everything else, the drydown is not very intresting and its a gimmick

unmemorable scent with moderate lasting power and no originality like many calvin klein scents

DC-8
DC-8

The fruity beginning is nice and lovely. Heart notes appear even better, but the dry down phase renders a gasoline or kerosene aroma on my skin! :-(

Unlike former versions, the longevity is considerably better. Not too remarkable, though.

I would bear with it just once a week at occasions like before going to the pool. It could be a boring scent and so casual.

And like all other Eternity Summer editions, the flacon decoration is pretty lovely and attractive. The design and box actually absorb the customers, to my opinion!

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

I was very iffy about buying this since the 2009 version was way too grassy smelling for me. I luckily found this at a store but they didn't have a tester. I looked up this version of Eternity Summer and I was convinced I was going to like it due to the ingredients used. So i blindly purchased it and it ended up being a pretty good scent. It still has its citrusy-grassy scent to it but its not overwhelming like the 2009 version. Its very pleasant and i could see myself wearing it for any occasion. I'm very happy with my purchase!

Fabricio

I have received this revamped 2008 version today and comparing it to the previous version I had, which was the 2005, I have to say that this one is not as remarkable. Okay, it smells citrusy fresh and clean, but it lacks the mediterranean whiff the 2005 version had. I will certainly wear it very often as it is very appropriate to the hot weather from where I live. All in all it is good but not great.

Fabricio

I have received this revamped 2008 vesrion today and comparing it to the previous version I had, which was the 2005, I have to say tht this one is not as remarkable. Okay, it smells citrusy fresh and clean, but it lacks the mediterranean whiff the 2005 version had. I will certainly wear it very often as it is very appropriate to the hot weather from where I live. All in all it is good but not great.

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

Fresh smell perfect for hot weathers as well as summer or cool nights, perfect scent for dates but it doesn't stay with you for very long...

Archaic
Archaic

Smells kinda lavenderish-orangey all day. I'm going neutral on this one. Longevity is good on me since I apply like 10 sprays. LOL. Seriously.....how many CK1 & Eternity flankers do we really need?

da_markos
da_markos

it's nice scent but unfortunalty have something that disturbe me and makes me headache ;/. i wear it only for time to time. anyway ppl say that i smell good when i wear this perfum

muabanperfume
muabanperfume

really nice fresh smell, I love to ware it to school.

Eternity Summer for Men 2008 by Calvin Klein 4.11 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer for Men 2008 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2008 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.