Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Eternity Summer for Men 2009 Calvin Klein for men

Eternity Summer for Men 2009 Calvin Klein for men
dislike

herbal

Calvin Klein offered limited edition of their fragrance Eternity named Eternity Summer 2009 for women and Eternity Summer for Men 2009.

Eternity Summer for Men 2009 is constructed as a green-spicy fougere fragrance. It opens with gin and tonic cocktail, along with lime accords, vibrant mountain air and cooled bergamot - true refreshment for summer days. A heart encompasses passionate and dynamic rhythms of pepper, aromatic waves of basil and chamomille, while a base awaits us with white amber, anise and Hinoki wood.

Available as 125ml EDT.

Gin Lime Bergamot

Pepper Basil Chamomile

Hinoki Wood Star Anise Amber

Eternity Summer for Men 2009 Fragrance Reviews

Osmo
Osmo

(just like some summer editions of other known scents,) this one is simply a good remix of original scent eternity for men, slightly more summery and fresh, if you like the original, this is neat for ya while it feels like the original yet a lot lighter.

divenegg
divenegg

the opening is delicious, like a lime sweet cocktail, too bad it just last for 15 minutes and then it´s just one more summer frag

guest_KJ
guest_KJ

It is very light and stays for very little time. I do not think it is worth of buying, otherwise you need to carry bottle in your pocket so you can spray every 1 hour.

I am a HUGE fan of all things cK and his summer fragrances are no exception, I am typing this on the summer solstice and am in fact wearing this and enjoying it as I type this...

I got '07 ES men first and (stupidly) skipped the much ballyhooed '08 ES men so when I read the notes in the press release I was not gonna let this one get away. I actually found it at TJ Maxx before the end of last summer for 20 USD (SCORE!)...

This one begins like a cool evening cocktail with a faint bitter note of bergamot as it saunters into a robust heart of spicy pepper and fresh basil with a gentle touch of chamomile to keep it from getting too out of line from that cocktail. The drydown is unique for cK because it isn't the formulaic patchouli, sandalwood, musk+ fizzle...no,no, this cool customer finishes you off with a not-to-orintal White amber, some anise (usually found in the top or heart), and slumps you down in the shade of the cool light green nuances of the hinoki wood...aah

Sillage: moderate
Longevity: 8 hrs and still on skin
Overall: 4.0/5

I have found ultra-lite and summer frags work on my skin better if I apply generously before dressing then reapply again before I go out...this helps blend the levels and strengthen the longevity.

guest_venego
guest_venego

This version 2009 does not smell like gaultier,this is a refreshing lime cocktail for the first 10 minutes,after that it smells a little bit like hugo and gaultier...so overpowering and femenine sweet.

foxteam
foxteam

Hi all. I want to ask you if this is the one that smells similar to jean paul gaultier for men or is the 2008 version.
I few months a go I test and eternity perfume but I don´t remember which one it was.

Thanks

andy
andy

wow are all these notes part of that fragrance!!!!!! must be in small quantities all i got was a little citrus and a fresh smell that was nothing memorable

ck needs to STOP copyin their classic scents and start makin new stuff

Denyze
Denyze

To all the guys out there. I need help! Could you recommend me some fragrances for men? Ive a little brother who is in dire need of one!! He keeps using cheap-smelling deodarant that smells heavily of just sandalwood. Thanks for your help!

bwcw81
bwcw81

This is a very light fragrance, after 2 hours, it barely smell nothing. It kind of floral and lighter version of the Original Eternity. This fragrance is perfect for sunny hot day.

guest_Payne by name
guest_Payne by name

I bought this on impulse as I used to wear Eternity and didn't think I could go wrong.

When the Eau de Toilette arrived I was very pleased with the scent but it's longevity is really quite woeful.

I can put on 6 - 7 hearty sprays before heading out, whether that be work or socialising and within 2 hours all trace of it has gone.

I'm not an excessive sweater or anything and other fragrances seem to last but I can only assume it's down to the poor quality.

I don't even wear it out of an evening anymore because it just doesn't last. Shame really because it's quite a nice smell.

da_markos
da_markos

hmm... my reflections:

-definitely there are some notes in this scent (also in previous version) that makes me sick and even sometimes terrible headache.
i don't like synthetic scents and this one is surely that kind.
in spite of those facts i bought it. i even strongly enjoy wearing this fragrance in particular days.

-it's typical "showy" fragrance (variation of aqua di gio). good for clubbing all night long. for sure fun lovin' girls will notice you. they will think that you smell good and quite rich.
i don't like this kind of lifestyle and perfume. for me it's symptom of shallow personality... but several days during year i put those kind of fragrance on me and go to spend crazy night in club or disco.

do i have schizopherania???
- i don't think so...
- me neither

;)

guest_muabanperfume
guest_muabanperfume

Have chance to smell it before the market launching but to me it is not more than a smell of COAT (brandname of the cheap soap)

Stefan
Stefan

Very fresh and sweet. It first smelled like ADG but later became it's own.

Eternity Summer for Men 2009 by Calvin Klein 3.05 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Men 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternity Summer for Men 2009 by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2009 by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.